Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teaching Karen a Lesson Part II

"A week after I taught my wife some manners, our lives have changed for the better, but has my wife really changed?"

70
12 Comments 12
2.1k Views 2.1k
4.0k words 4.0k words

“Hey, honey,” Erin called from the bedroom. “Can you zip me up, please?”

“Sure, dear,” I said, finishing the last gulp of my coffee. “Wow, look at what we have here…”

I marveled at my wife’s backside as I approached. She wore a slender red dress that hugged her curves in all the right places and made the gorgeous woman look like fire came to life.

Erin giggled as she looked over her shoulder, both hands holding her blonde hair up to keep it from the zipper. “Well, are you just going to stand there and stare, or are you going to zip me up?”

“If I have a choice, I’m just going to stand here and stare,” I mused, enjoying the view of the open zipper along the back that reached down to the top of her butt crack.

“Oh please,” she chuckled. Finally, I relented and zipped my wife’s dress so she could finish getting ready.

A few minutes later, we were in the Mercedes and driving to the restaurant to begin our date night—a new weekly tradition.

“Are you sure about this restaurant? We could go somewhere else,” I offered.

“Nonsense, I want to go here,” she replied. I nodded but studied my wife’s expression suspiciously before returning my attention to the road.

A week had passed since we had our… collective epiphany together. From the moment I removed the handcuffs from Erin’s wrists, it's been like she had become a different person. The change was so drastic; honestly, it kind of worried me a bit. I’d compare it to someone replacing my wife with a whole other person. If the change wasn’t so great, I would have been more concerned, but honestly, the last week of marriage had been the best one yet. While our sex since that night hadn’t been as… adventurous, we had done it every night and with mutual success. Life had become a little too great actually. It left me waiting for the other shoe to drop. I just didn’t know which shoe was going to fall.

Our reservation was at Mariana’s, the same Italian restaurant we ate at last weekend. Luckily, we had a different server than our waitress before, but I did spot the waitress Erin berated as she walked by while our dessert was delivered. To my surprise, Erin called her over to the table. The waitress’ eyes went wide with recognition as she arrived and looked from me to Erin, but luckily, she didn’t flee immediately.

“I just wanted to say that I am so, so sorry for the way I treated you last week. There is no excuse for that kind of treatment, and I hope you can forgive me,” Erin asked as she took the waitress’ hand between hers.

The young waitress seemed to be stuck between shock and embarrassment as her flushed face beamed a smile and said it was okay and she forgave her. Though, throughout the entire exchange I couldn’t help but notice the looks she gave me. The litany of smirks, focused eye contact, and raised eyebrows she had for me left me more than anxious that my wife would revert to her old ways. Thankfully, Erin was none the wiser of the college girl’s advances, and when the bill came, and I saw the name ‘Jasmine’ written on the bottom of my copy of the bill in pink pen with her phone number written below, I quickly folded the receipt and pushed it into my pocket before my wife could see. I figured tomorrow I could shred it and throw it away at a gas station before it ruined the good thing they had going.

On the drive home, Erin was extra-handsy. She had her lips buried in my neck while her palm did an excellent job of garnering my cock’s attention through my pants. It felt like the trip took twice as long as it should have. By the time we arrived home, the pair of us fell through the door into the kitchen, making out wildly like we were college kids again. Sliding my hand up the back of her tender thigh and under her skirt, I just began to feel the soft flesh of her ass cheek when she pulled away from me.

“Ah ah ahhh… drinks first,” she said with a seductive smile while backing away toward the refrigerator. “How about you turn on some music, and I’ll get the champagne.”

“Deal,” I said and had to adjust my throbbing cock in my pants as I walked to the bedroom. Pairing my phone with the Bluetooth speaker, I began scrolling for a playlist that fits the mood.

“What are we cheersing to?” Erin said as she entered with two skinny champagne glasses.

“That was quick. I haven’t even finished my job yet.”

“How about… to new beginnings?” she asked, raising an eyebrow as she handed me a glass.

I smiled, “Couldn’t have said it better myself.”

We clanged glasses, and each took a healthy gulp.

“Now, if only I could find us some decent music…” I sighed.

“Never mind that,” Erin grinned as she took the champagne glasses back and set them down. “Come here, you.”

Pulling me into a tight kiss, we shared a lingering kiss that seemed to last not long enough. Pushing me onto the bed, my wife straddled me and, with surprising efficiency, undid my pants and removed my fast-growing cock.

“Right to business, huh?” I smirked.

“Oh yeah,” she winked with a grin.

My wife rode me hard and fast. Neither of us bothered to remove our clothes as we fucked for the seventh consecutive night in a row—something we hadn’t achieved since we first started dating. Riding me to completion, she collapsed in a fit of giggles. Our whispered murmurs, with her still straddling me, disappeared as I drifted to sleep unexpectedly.

When I woke, it was with a start, as if I had just died in some nightmare I was having. At least that was the feeling; I could never remember my dreams. Reaching for my phone to see what time it was, I realized I couldn’t move my hands. Pulling at my feet, I found the same thing for them. I had been tied down to the four banisters of the bed with rope, though I was still dressed, so there was that.

“What—Erin? Erin!” I called out to the pitch-black bedroom. There was a moment of silence filled with me struggling at my bindings that came to a halt when she spoke.

“Erin?” my wife asked, only she didn’t sound like my wife. She sounded harsh, like my wife of old. “Are you sure you mean Erin?” she stepped into the room carrying two lit candlesticks. She set one down on each nightstand on either side of the bed. “Maybe what you really meant was, Jasmine, huh?”

“What are you talking about?” the fog of sleep still clogged my mind.

“Oh, don’t even try to play dumb with me,” she yelled and threw a balled-up receipt from tonight’s meal onto my chest. “I saw the way that slut was looking at you.”

I sighed and shook my head as she left the room. It might have been annoying that the brat inside my wife had reappeared, but I found these bindings amusing. To think that she believed she could dominate me physically. When Erin returned, I raised my head, glaring down at her, “Get me out of these ropes now before I make your punishment worse than it already is.”

Erin put a hand on the hip of her dress and made a condescending face to match her voice, “Aww, or what? Are you going to yell mean things at me? Fuck you. You’re in my world now.”

Climbing onto the bed one knee at a time, my wife revealed a pair of scissors in her other hand that instantly made my balls shrink up inside me. Accepting the inevitable, I watched her sheer off my $900 suit pants, $1200 dress shirt, undershirt, and boxers.

“Hey! Hey! Careful there,” I warned when the scissors neared my groin.

“Don’t worry. I won’t,” Erin snapped the blades of the scissors together twice while hovering over my cock. “I won’t cut it off. I’ve got plans for this guy.”

Erin wore a maniacal grin as she tossed the scissors to the corner of the room. Crawling up my naked body, she ignored my cock for now and instead straddled my waist. The fabric of her thin skirt stretched to its limits around her thick thighs, and she had to shimmy her hips to hike her skirt up. I wouldn’t admit it, but I was rather enjoying the moment, to be honest.

“Hey, cheer up, darling,” Erin said, rubbing her hand over my cheek. “This is what you wanted, right? You wanted my inner slut to come out?”

She bent over suddenly and planted a long and deep kiss on my lips as her tongue swirled in my mouth and strands of her hair draped my face. Her crotch ground on me as her breasts mashed into my chest. The kiss went on until it felt like it was about to transition into something more, and then, without warning, she bit down on my lower lip, causing a spike of pain and the taste of blood.

“Ah!” I grunted and turned away from her kiss.

Erin giggled mischievously as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

“What was it you called me? A brat who needed to be punished? A whore who didn’t know her place?” she continued to laugh as she slid down my body. Pausing when my hard cock brushed against her pussy lips to circle her hips. “Mmmm… and you thought you could break this brat in one night?”

I tongued the cut on the inside of my lip and sneered down at my wife. The two candles bathed her maniacal expression in warm orange light and dark shadows. She knelt between my legs on the bed and teasingly slid both her palms down my belly to my crotch. I periodically flexed my muscles on the rope, tying me to the posts. It was tied securely. I couldn’t slip the knots, but the wood bed frame posts groaned a little with every flex.

“Oh, honey…” Erin chuckled as she swung my hard cock from side to side with one hand. “Look at how hard you are… It’s not all from that little love bite I gave you now, is it? Who knew my stupid husband got hard from a little nibble.”

Roughly, she stroked my cock from the base to the tip over and over as she clenched her teeth and seemed to enjoy watching the restrained anguish on my face.

“Mmmmm… that’s right, maybe you’re not even hard from me?” she wondered aloud with a raised eyebrow. “Are you thinking about the fucking slut girl who served us? Huh?”

Erin bit down on her own lip as she unleashed a furious sprint of strokes on my shaft. Her tight grip and fast speed left me struggling to figure out if her touch felt good or not.

“That’s right, you fucking piece of shit, you like that?” she asked as she continued to pump. “Are you thinking of Jasmine right now? Are you thinking of that college girl pussy as your bratty fucking wife beats your big fucking cock for you? Huh?”

When she stopped abruptly, she leaned over my cock with wide lips and a smile in the corner of her mouth but didn’t touch me. She only watched. My cock twitched and flexed, oozing pre-cum from my tip.

Luna__Depp
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Luna__Depp

“Awww… look how swollen that pink head is already,” she said and used one finger to smack the tip of my cock like it was a bobblehead. I grunted and growled, which only made her smack my cock more and giggle louder. “Oh, you don’t like it when you are this side of things, do you? I’m sorry, baby, you’re right. That was mean of me. I should be a better wife, shouldn’t I? Here…”

Straddling one of my thighs, she started stroking me again; this time, she was still rough but gentle enough for it to feel good. Rocking her hips slightly, I felt her thighs clench around mine as she grew breathless.

“Come on, baby. Cum for your dirty fucking brat wife,” she said through gritted teeth. “Come on; I want to see if you can still cum for your wife and not some bitch waitress. Let me see all that fucking cum. Oh, you want more? Huh? Here, how about this? You still like your wife’s fucking tits don’t you?”

Erin let the straps to her dress fall off her shoulders and pulled the dress down below her breasts, which were already bouncing and swaying with her every move. The marvelous sight of the pair of her gorgeous boobs knocking together with every stroke of my cock pulled my eyes to them as if they had a gravitational pull. I let the orgasm come quickly, hoping that it would expedite whatever came next; however, my wife had different plans.

“Ugh!” I grunted when Erin not only stopped pumping my cock but clamped down on the base of my shaft with one hand and on my balls with the other.

She giggled psychotically as she held me tight in the palms of her hands.

“Awwww, oh no… no, no… oh, look at you, you poor thing…” my bratty wife cried condescendingly. “Oh, God… just look at you twitch…”

My veiny cock twitched and flinched, wanting to cum but not being able to. Aside from the pain of Erin’s grip, another soreness grew in my balls from needlessly flexing and not being able to orgasm. When it finally went away, Erin went back to smacking the head of my cock with one finger and describing her plans to me.

“I know what you’re wondering. How long can this brat keep this up?” Erin crawled over my hips again; this time, she leaned on one hand beside my face as she used the other hand to lift the head of my aching cock to her pussy lips. “How long did you torture me for? How long did you make me wait for my orgasm? Hours?”

She fed the tip of my cock between her dripping pussy lips, and I watched her eyes squint and her lips part. My wife didn’t let me inside her, no matter how much I bucked, but smiled at my failed attempts. Instead, she gripped my shaft like a dildo and rubbed the tip up and down her slit over and over.

“How many times did you call your wife a bitch, or cunt, huh? How about whore?” she asked with a flare of rage behind her lusting eyes. “I never, ugh, knew I married the stupidest fucking man alive. You should have known better that you couldn’t break me in one night. If you want to get out of this relationship, that’s not going to work, baby. You married this cunt, and now you have to live with her.”

I made a face and shook my head, “I don’t want out of this marriage.”

Surprise flashed over her face as her mood lightened, “No?”

I shook my head again, “Never.”

“Oh, well, in that case, let me give my good boy his reward,” she smiled seductively.

Crawling back down, she dragged her wet pussy down my shaft before slipping the head of my cock into her mouth. My swollen pink head filled her mouth, and I groaned as her warm lips and wet tongue went to work on me. It didn’t take long for me to reach orgasm again after how worked up my wife had gotten me.

Erin’s laughing filled the room at the same time as my angry growl when she immediately lifted away from my cock as if it was an explosive before it went off.

Wiping the saliva from her lips, she was lost in laughter at the situation as she watched my tortured cock flex and flinch, begging for attention that would not come.

“I can’t… I can’t believe you thought I was actually going to let you cum,” Erin giggled. “Oh, you poor soul. Oh no… it’s going to be a long night… maybe a long weekend… maybe a long week…” she stood and stared at me from the foot of the bed. Her breasts were still out from her dress as she popped her hip out at me. “Maybe I’ll edge you for every time you called me a whore, huh? That’s what, probably fifty? Maybe a hundred times?”

She smiled darkly at me.

“Get comfortable, honey,” she said, tapping my foot as she moved for the door. “I’m going to get some ice cream. Maybe I’ll be back in an hour or two if I don’t fall asleep.”

Erin made it one step out of the bedroom before the sound of the bed groaning stopped her. She turned and saw me gritting my teeth as I flexed my considerable muscles and twisted, using my hips and shoulders for leverage. The first snap came from the raggedy post my right arm was tied to as it broke away. Shooting a glaring look at Erin, I reveled in the wide, fearful eyes I saw staring back at me. Working on my other arm, Erin took a hesitant step forward and made a calming motion with her hands.

“Dan, stop. You’re going to hurt—” Erin flinched when the second post broke loose and flung to the floor near her feet.

I sat up, releasing the bindings on my wrists, and got to work on releasing the ones on my ankle.

“Dan…” she said, her fear poorly hidden behind her warning tone. Then her voice broke, “Dan…”

I stood, rubbing the raw skin on my wrists before moving for my wife.

“Dan!” Erin yelled as she took off running. I chased her. Cornering her in the kitchen, I snatched her from behind her and pulled her ass against my front as she screamed. “Ahh! Dan!”

I noted the familiar snotty giggle in her voice after the scream as I lifted her up, and she kicked her legs out before I set her back down.

“So,” I panted in the crook of her neck. “You were saying one night of discipline wasn’t enough to break the brat out of you?”

My wife wiggled and squirmed in my hold before defiantly lifting her chin with a teeth grin, “Nope, not yet.”

She looked excited at having been caught. I could feel her heart racing, matching my thumping pace.

“How many nights is it going to take then?” I asked, slipping one hand up to her chest to grope her trembling breasts.

“Guess we’re just going to have to find out,” she said.

I shoved her forward, and she caught herself on the lip of our white and gray quartz countertops. Gripping the tail of her skirt, I grunted as I tore it in half, leaving the shredded strips to drape at her side.

“Yes, we will,” I growled.

Feeding the tip of my cock between her wet pussy lips, I heard her hum a moan as I pushed it inside her. She arched her back and pushed her ass back to meet me before looking over her shoulder.

“Is that all you got? Because I don’t you have what it—ahh!” Erin let out a scream when I jammed my cock inside and immediately began fucking her like the little bitch she acted like.

The hard thud of our bodies colliding echoed in our large kitchen as I humped her with rough thrusts. Erin’s head hung forward, causing her long blonde hair to drape her face.

“Ugh, fuck! Fuck! Mmmm fuck yes! Use that big fucking cock on me!” she growled.

Grabbing a fist full of her hair, I yanked back on her head as I thrust forward, spilling her tits across the kitchen counter as I railed her pussy.

“I knew that whore mouth was still inside you,” I grunted between thrusts. “Say it. Tell me you have a dirty fucking whore’s mouth.”

There were several seconds of silence filled with Erin’s gasps, groans, and ragged breaths before she defiantly glared over her shoulder, “Big man, ngg, you think you’re in charge just because you got that big cock, huh? You’re not the boss of me.”

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

I spanked the same cheek in the same spot relentlessly while fucking her. My wife shrieked and kissed the kitchen countertop as she coped with the jolt of pain mixing with her pleasure, and then I yanked her head back again.

“Say it!” I demanded.

“Ugh—gah—fuck!” she cried as her pussy walls clenched on my cock as I bucked into her.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

“Oh fuck—Jesus Christ! Okay,” Erin relented with a tremor in her moans. “I—I have a whore’s mouth.”

Pulling back on her fistful of hair like she was a horse needing to be broken in, I heard her grunt a moan as I buried my cock deeper inside her.

“I said, ‘dirty fucking whore’s mouth.”

“Gah—yes! Oh fuck—oh fuck me… yes, sir—yes! I have such a dirty fucking whore’s mouth! Yes… fuck me, sir. Fuck me!”

With her head arching back so that her back was almost a ‘U,’ I thumped the length of my cock into my wife’s cunt. Looking down at her as I watched her thick tits clap together with every thrust.

“Oh shit—sir… sir? I have to cum—I—Oh God!” Erin screamed. Her thighs jittered, and her knees locked out as her muscles flexed all at once.

I didn’t speak because the moment overwhelmed my edged cock as well as the orgasm peaked for me at the same time. Releasing her hair, one hand slid to my wife’s hip while the other reached around to grope one of her bouncing tits.

“Cum—cumming!” Erin cried out as she raised to her tippytoes and her knees inverted. “Oh God, I’m fucking cumming!”

My eyes rolled back simultaneously as I jammed my cock deep into her sloppy wet pussy and flexed as I shot strings of my cum deep inside her. Erin’s pulsating walls milked my shaft dry as I continued to flex until it finally softened.

My wife lay face down on the counter as she breathed ragged breaths and released high-pitched squeals every few seconds. Catching my breath, I was sprawled on top of her back. When my cock finally fell out of her, I straightened and turned her around, so she was pinned between me and the kitchen counter.

“So…” I said between panted breaths. “Do you require more breaking in, my dirty brat of a wife?”

Erin looked up at me with innocent almond-shaped eyes, but she couldn’t hide the wicked smile that grew across her lips.

“Good,” I said, surprising her when my hands scooped behind her ass and lifted her butt onto the countertop. My hands grabbed the tatters that remained of her gorgeous red dress and tore the thin fabric away with ease, exposing her naked body to mine. “Looks like I’ve got my work cut out for me.”

My wife leaned back on her hands, spreading her legs and letting her plump breasts rise and fall with each breath as she smirked, “Yes, you do, sir.”

Published 
Written by djmiles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments