Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Club - Chapter 4

"Home again, Lisa and Peter relieve the tension from the evening and debrief a little."

10
8 Comments 8
2.8k Views 2.8k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Author's Notes

"This the final part in this episode of Lisa and Peter's adventures. I'm sure they will return, not to mention I have found some intriguing new characters along the way. I know this is not a subject for everyone, so thank you to everyone that has stuck with me through my exploration. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I'm pleased that some have discovered a little more with me. I look forward to all feedback."

I parked and got out of the car, then walked around to Lisa’s side to open the door for her. I didn’t step back to give her all the room she wanted, instead, she had to squeeze against me so that I could close the door. Lisa looked up hopefully as I leant down.

I put my lips next to her ear and whispered, “Turn around, Flower.”

She did her best not to grin when I said this and it turned into a smirk, but she complied. I then scooped her hair together as if I were about to make a ponytail, taking one of her hands and putting it around her hair.

“Hold!”

“Yes, Sir,” Lisa replied, I could have sworn I heard her giggle.

Putting my hands on the roof of the car, I pushed forward and pinned her against it, hearing her sigh. I interlocked my fingers with her free hand and kissed the side of her neck.

“Did you enjoy yourself tonight?” I kissed her again.

“Yes, Sir. Thank you for taking me, for trying for me.”

“They told me you hadn’t been trained properly and I saw you being disrespectful too.” This time I kissed her ear lobe; I also heard a little moan.

“Sir, I thought you wanted, didn’t…”

“Shh, I do want you to question things. I do want you to pull me up and challenge me when I screw up. But you know me, ever the scientist, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.” I bit Lisa’s earlobe this time.

“Oh! Yes, please?”

I had to laugh, “God! You’re awful!”

“Yes, Sir!”

I pulled my hands back, though kept my body hard against her, and slid them down Lisa’s sides and kissed her to her ear.

“You are not to move,” I growled. Lisa snorted. “Noted too, Young Lady,” I said.

As I had been talking, I had also been lifting the edge of Lisa’s dress, bundling it up in my hands. At one point my fingers slipped and I thought I was going to lose my bundle, but I held it together. When I felt bare flesh under my fingers, I pulled up a little higher and then felt about until I found the waistband of Lisa’s knickers. With a gentle bite to her neck, I hooked my fingers into them, pushing down, moving my hands to the front and back to release where they had ridden up a little. With my arms at full length, I squatted, pushing her knickers down, all the way to her ankles.

“Step,” I said as I patted on of her legs. Lisa didn’t move.

“Step,” I repeated, this time looking up at her. I swear her shoulders were shuddering, but again she didn’t move.

I pushed up the back of her skirt and ran my hands over her naked bum. She pushed back against my hands until I pushed forward. I then leant in and bit one of her cheeks.

Grasping her knickers and patting her ankle one more time, I said, “Step!”

She didn’t move, but this time said, “Sorry, Sir, you told me not to move.”

I stood up and spun her around, holding on to make sure she didn’t trip over the knickers around her ankles. We locked eyes for a few second, her smile was doing its best to break through and her eyes were sparkling, but Lisa was holding it together, just. I lifted her skirt over her hips, then holding it in place gripped her waist and lifted her, placing her over my shoulder.

First, she squealed, then was urgently hitting my back as she whispered urgently, “P! P! People might see! P! Sir!”

“Just imagine I’m about to throw you over the table in front of Leah and Sarah,” I said as I finally pulled her knickers off her ankles.

“That’s not fair, that’s different.” Although she was protesting, I could hear how her breathing had changed, how her words were coming out.

“Sir,” I reminded her.

“Sorry. Sir.”

“Good girl,” I did love how she shuddered when I said this. Though I think in any other context she would have ripped into me for being patronising.

I dropped her knickers in front of the steps to the front door and went up them to open it.

“P, my knickers.”

“You don’t need them.”

“But, the postman…”

“The postman won’t want a pair of well used, damp knickers that smell of your horny pussy.”

“Oh, god, P, Sir.”

I put her down as we got inside and closed and locked the front door. Lisa kept her arms around my neck and pulled me down as I lowered her. Our lips touched once and again and then our mouths opened and our tongues touched. We were looking into each other’s eyes as the tips of our tongues danced and while doing so, I reached behind Lisa and undid the zip on her dress. As we broke off our kiss, I slipped the straps from her shoulders and we let her dress fall to the floor.

Lisa reached behind herself, but I stopped her, by taking her hand and led her to the kitchen. Standing in her shoes, stockings and bra, she looked at me, with her mouth slightly open and the tip of her tongue poking out. She didn’t say anything, nor let go of my hand. I leant down and kissed her cheek.

“Put the kettle on, Flower, I’m going to slip into nothing.”

As I said this, I let go of her hand and with a swat to her bum left the kitchen. I gathered her dress and was about to head upstairs when I was pushed against the wall. I let Lisa hold me in place as she unleashed her feelings on me.

“Listen here, Sir,” there was nothing but sarcasm in her voice, “there is only one person that undresses you. Do you hear me?”

“Yes, Kitty-Cat.”

Lisa stood back and pulled on my arm and I turned for her. She stepped in close and went up on tiptoes and kissed my chin before starting to unbutton my shirt. After each button, she kissed my chest and then further down my belly. Then the belt on my trousers was loosened and undone, followed by the button and zip on my trousers. She slipped her hands inside and around, pushing them off my hips and bum and took them and my boxers down to my knees. As she squatted, she kissed me a little lower, twice. When she saw the reaction she got, she giggled and kissed me a third time. Finally, she undid the laces on my shoes.

“Step,” she said, patting my leg. I didn’t react.

“Oh, ha, bloody ha! Step please, Sir.” Still, I didn’t react.

This time Lisa took hold of my balls and with a gentle squeeze, said, “Step please, Sir.”

I lifted my foot this time and we both gave a little laugh, I lifted my other foot without question. When Lisa stood up again, I gave her a quick kiss and then turned her around. I was about to swat her bum again, but I stopped.

“You just want me to smack your arse again don’t you?”

She just giggled and wiggled her bum. “Go on with you, go put the kettle on,” I said and did give her another swat.

I went to the living room and pulled out a blanket and threw it over the sofa. I then put on some background music. While she was sorting our drinks, I picked up our clothes and folded them up, old habits die hard. Lisa walked out of the kitchen as I was doing this and raised an eyebrow at me. I didn’t say anything, just nodded my head slowly and walked back to the living room and sat down.

Lisa walked in carrying a tray with our coffees and a small plate of biscuits on it and placed it on the table. She then sat on my lap and put her arm around my neck and came in for another kiss. It was my turn, I put a finger on her lips and stopped her.

“Did I say you could sit down?”

“Oh shit! Sorry, Sir. Bugger, oh…” I had to laugh at how flustered she was getting.

“Take a breath, Flower. I thought I was the one that was supposed to be getting flustered.”

“I know, I just see these flashes of Domliness and it sort of throws me. I’m not used to them.”

Lisa jumped off my lap and stood in front of me, with her hands clasped in front of her. I leant forward and picked up my coffee, then sat back in the chair, admiring the sight I beheld.

“I don’t think you need to cover yourself. Put your hands at your sides, unless they are busy obviously.” Lisa smirked, “Carrying a tray or something. Damn, you’re terrible.

“Take a step back,” I instructed her.

With my coffee still in hand, I stood up and stepped in front of Lisa, I lifted her chin and kissed her nose and ran my thumb over her lips. As she opened her mouth, I pulled my hand back. I put a single finger on her chin and then ran it down her neck, between her boobs, to her belly and then back up to her chest. I drew a line along her collar bone as I moved slowly to her side and then over her shoulder as I stepped behind her.

This time I dragged my finger down her spine, smiling as her back arched, and continued between the cheeks of her bum. While I was down there, I put the coffee back on the table and then kissed one of her cheeks. With two free hands now, I gripped the back of her knees and lifted my hands slowly up her thighs, twisting around to the front as I got higher. My fingers touched at the front and I continued to lift them. Lisa shuddered as my fingers reached the top of her legs and I heard a whimper as I carried straight on past. Flattening my hands over her belly and up to the bottom of her boobs, cupping them, I stepped in close to Lisa. I drew my fingers to a point around her nipples, gripping them and twisting a little.

I put my lips to her ear and said, “You are going to be a good girl,” and then twisted and pulled a little more as I finished, “aren’t you?”

Lisa gasped and wobbled a bit, “Yes, Sir, Mr Hatter, I’ll be your good girl.”

My hands continued up over her chest to her shoulders and then I pushed down on them. Lisa gave way under my pressure and slowly knelt down. I knelt behind her, kissing her shoulders and neck for a while. I also felt between her legs and found she was soaked. That single stroke had her shuddering.

“Ooh, someone’s excited.”

“Yes, Sir.”

I dragged my hand from her pussy, over her bum, up her back and ended with a single finger at the bottom of her neck.

“First,” I said, starting to apply pressure, “forehead on the floor and don’t move.”

Lisa let me guide her speed and slowly leant over until her forehead was nearly down. I grabbed a cushion and put it under her head and finished pushing down. I sat back on my heels and took a sip of my coffee, making sure I slurped, so Lisa would know I was not attending to her. She also hated it when I slurped, is there such a thing as a bratty Dom?

I was flying by the seat of my pants now, or at least would have been if I had any on. I got up and went to the kitchen and got a bottle of water and then into the laundry cupboard and grabbed a handful of pegs. When I entered the living room, I watched Lisa for a little while, she seemed perfectly relaxed. The bottle went down with a bit of a thump, which made her jump a little then I dropped the pegs next to her. Lisa took a deep breath as if trying to control herself.

“Now then, Young Lady, rule one. Are you okay? Do you remember the safeword we discussed?”

“Yes, Sir, I’m fine. Solar Flare to stop everything, either of them to slow down.”

“Rule two, you must ask to cum.”

Lisa groaned. “Yes, Sir,” she sighed.

I reached under and started to stroke one of her boobs, softly at first and then hardening to more of a massage. I then focused around her nipple until she was sighing quietly. After about a minute of this, I picked up a peg and pinched a decent amount of flesh on one side of her nipple before applying the peg. Lisa gasped. She gasped again when I repeated this on the other side of her nipple. I did the same with her other boob, with the same results. She was panting now.

With a stroke over her pussy, I felt how much wetter she had got. I reached under her and placed my finger to her lips, which she readily opened and sucked herself off me. This was the first time I had inflicted any sort of pain like this on her and she had not muttered a word against it.

Leaving her like this, I got up and pulled the belt from my trousers and folded it in half. There was never any thought of using this on her beyond a little teasing, even then I was nervous as heck. Lisa seemed to have got her breathing under control again as I walked up behind her. I put my feet on the inside of hers, so they were touching and then I touched her bum with my belt.

Now, she flinched, her bum clenching, even though she knew I wouldn’t smack her with it. First, I cracked the two halves together and then I teased her, tapping and dragging it about and finally, I unfolded it and lay it over her back. Kneeling behind her, I felt her again, this time I teased around her vagina for a while. As I was doing this, I started playing with one of her boobs. Pushing two fingers slowly into her, I felt her clench around them and then as I pulled them back out, I took off a peg. Slowly in again, and taking off the other peg as I pulled out.

“Oh god, P! I need to cum.”

“Is that your way of asking?”

“Yes, yes, sir,” she panted.

I didn’t respond but changed hands at her pussy. Again sliding two fingers in, this time when I pulled them out I did nothing. I removed the peg when I pushed in again.

“Please, P!”

“It’s Sir, now be a good girl and hold on.”

“Oh fuck!”

“Language!” I swatted her bum, a bit harder than I had ever done before.

Lisa’s head lifted for a second, then she pushed it into the cushion again. Her legs were shaking now as I pushed in and pulled off the last peg.

OnnyaIsBack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OnnyaIsBack

“Soon, Flower, nearly there.”

I lined up my cock and rubbed it up and down a few times before pushing slowly into her. As I got as deep as I could, I gripped Lisa’s hips.

“Cum now, Flower, cum for your Hatter.”

“Thank you, Sir,” it turned into a wail as her pussy gripped my cock.

I held her tight as the orgasm ripped through her. She lifted her head off the cushion again as her back arched, I could see her muscles tensing along her sides. Her hands clawed at the carpet and then her back arched the opposite way. When it had run through her, I leant over her, sliding my hand along her back and slowly started to move in and out of her.

She was still panting from her orgasm but had lost none of her sassiness when she tried to goad me.

“Is that all…”

“Hush!”

At this, she seemed to relax a little more and pushed up on her knees as well as moving them apart. Giving me more access to her.

I built up my speed, moving faster and faster. To be honest I was surprised that I had lasted this long. I then pushed down on her hips as I tensed up and my own orgasm unloaded into her. Lisa collapsed under me as her second orgasm rolled through her. I gathered her in my arms and lifted her onto the sofa and stroked her hair as she calmed down. Between us, we emptied the bottle of water. When we were settled, I rolled her onto her front and checked her bum, it was a little red from the swat, but I could see it was already fading. I kissed the mark and then rolled her onto her back and looked at the marks the pegs had left on her boobs. There were four clear red marks, either side of her nipples.

As I was caressing them, Lisa sat up and cupped her boobs and looked at them. Then she attacked me. I barely got the chance to get some balance as she pushed her lips against mine, driving her tongue into my mouth. She wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck, holding the back of my head. After a few minutes of this, we broke for breath.

“Thank you, P, Sir.” Tears were running down her cheeks.

Patting her bum, I said, “Come on.”

I sat on the sofa and patted my knees. “Tell me,” I said, holding her tight against me.

Lisa was quiet for a moment gathering her thoughts before she said, “Thank you so much, Sir. Tonight has been one of the best of my life.

“Oh god, no, that sounds so wrong! You and the kids have always been the best part of my life. I knew when I married you how you felt about my needs. It did frustrate me from time to time, you know, ‘just fucking smack my arse, it’s not hard!’, that sort of feeling. But, the love we shared was far more important.

“It was so beautiful watching you tonight, you had your moments, but on the whole, seeing you relax, mostly, at the club. I was so happy that you had taken me there and tried something for me. Not just for me, because you’ve done that all the time, something for me that you felt uncomfortable about. If we had come home and just cuddled, I would have been happy. But the way you took charge when we got home…”

Lisa took hold of one of my hands and moved it between her legs.

“See how just talking about it is making me react?”

“Isn’t that mine?”

“Oh, yes, Sir, it’s yours and only yours, always.”

I swallowed back the laugh that was trying to get out, “Yes, I know it’s my pussy, I meant the leak.”

She looked a little abashed when she answered, “Well, a little, but it’s mine too and getting more so.”

“So, if I keep doing this, it will help?” I asked, running my fingers up and down.

“Oh god, yes!”

“Yes, what?” I pulled my hand away.

“Sir, sorry, yes, Sir!”

“Good girl, Flower,” I said, putting my hand back.

It didn’t do anything for me, but demanding she say ‘Sir’ turned Lisa on more, I could tell from how her breathing changed or her eyes glazed over a little. For me, it was seeing her getting turned on. That not only turned me on but made me feel really happy, specifically knowing I was responsible.

I started to rub more vigorously, up one side, rubbing an outer lip and then down massaging it. Then I moved to one of her inner lips, perhaps adding an upstroke over her clit. Sometimes stroking a few fingers between her lips, down to her vagina, probing around her entrance, dipping just the tip in.

“Did you finish saying what you wanted to?”

Lisa was biting her lip when she shook her head.

“Finish telling me.” She looked at me with puppy dog eyes, pleading.

“I’m not going to stop doing what I’m doing, but I’m not going to let you cum either. Unless you tell me.”

I could feel Lisa’s legs starting to shake, so I stopped playing with her and just stroked her thigh. My other hand was now just drawing random shapes over her back with my fingertips. Lisa swallowed and she looked really sad. I tested her pussy again and she seemed to have calmed enough.

“I have always felt safe with you P, er, Mr Hatter, Sir, so when you picked me up outside, it was a bit embarrassing, but knowing you would protect me, let me just do exactly as I was told. When you walked out to get the water and when you cracked your belt…

“Oh damn, please can I cum, Sir?”

I stopped playing with her again, “Not until you’re finished, Flower.” I did hear her mutter under her breath but chose to ignore it.

Lisa swallowed and took a few pants to try and calm herself. As soon as she started to talk again, I started my ministrations.

“When you cracked… If you don’t mind me saying, Sir, you’re a shit!” I couldn’t help myself from laughing. “Your belt, when you cracked it, it did make me jump and deep down, I knew you wouldn’t use it on me, but I was comfortable with letting you do what you wanted. And you did!

“Sir?”

“No!” I moved my hand away again, this time stroking her boobs and running my finger around her nipples.

With a sigh, Lisa continued, “The pegs were a surprise and sorry,” she giggled, “when I saw the marks, shit! Knowing that you had done that, knowing that you have mark…”

Suddenly, she gripped me tighter and her head dropped to my shoulder.

“Sorry, Sir,” she said her voice quivering.

I put one hand on the back of her head and slid two fingers over her clit, down between her lips and into her. She bit into my shoulder when I started to stroke my fingers down her front wall over her g-spot. When she stopped biting me, she tried to push my hand away, but I kept it in place, bringing her to another peak. This time, I just pulled her closer and held her tight in my arms.

After a minute or two, Lisa had settled, her breathing began to relax, and after a few more minutes, I couldn’t see, but was almost certain she had fallen asleep. I shuffled my bum forward and stood up with her in my arms which roused her a little.

“Shh, it’s okay, Flower, rest your head.”

She lay her head back on my shoulder and held on tight when I bent to pull the duvet back. When I left to turn the lights off, she whined, but as soon as I climbed into bed and put my arm around her, she pushed back into me.

The following morning, Lisa was still cradled in my arms when I woke up. She was still fast asleep and I managed to get my arm from under her and slip into the bathroom without waking her. After this, I went and made a coffee for each of us. She was still sound asleep when I put her coffee on her bedside table. I thought she was, but when I got back in my side, Lisa immediately rolled over and cuddled up to me.

While flicking through a few websites on my phone, I was stroking her back and enjoying the purring noises that were coming from her. When I rested my phone on my leg to pick up my coffee, Lisa picked it up.

“What ya doin’?” she asked.

“Not being nosy,” I replied, taking my phone back.

She sniggered and sat up to get her drink. She scooted over and put my arm around her, resting her head on me when she wasn’t drinking.

“You were a naughty girl last night.”

“I’m sorry, P, er, Sir. I just couldn’t hold on longer.”

“That too, I was talking about you not finishing telling me your thoughts and falling asleep.”

“To be blunt, figuratively and literally, I was fucked… Sir.”

When I reminded her where she had got to, Lisa continued, “Yes, it was a few things, the whole evening, you broke through some of your barriers, I never thought you would mark me like that. Then after all that you were so caring. I have always known how caring you are, but it hit me last night that I have no idea how deep your domliness goes. I have seen bits of it here and there, so I know it’s there, but then you surprise me like that.

“It did make me a little nervous, thinking that I just have no idea where you could take me. I don’t have huge experience, but what I’ve seen has always been very structured. Blow job first thing in the morning, I would let some trickle out because that would get me a spanking.”

I know I tensed up and Lisa obviously felt it too. She put her coffee cup down and knelt in front of me on the bed, holding one of my hands. She was as beautiful today as she was on ‘our’ New Year’s Eve, possibly more so, as she was naked in front of me on the bed.

“No, P, not him! I told you everything, besides that cunt would have had a photo if I had done anything like that and he would have sent it! No, this was my…” she did air quotes, “boyfriend, that relationship I was in when you looked after me on our New Year.

“It was very structured, I could tell the day of the week by what we did. Sexually and submissively, it was very satisfying, but it was so robotic and there was no real love. I know you love me, but last night you were both domly and loving, but I also saw you swing from one to the other a few times, all in the same session. I don’t think I’m ever going to know what to expect. A punishment from you could as easily be a spanking as it could be denying me one, just as your care could be bending me over your knee or kissing me all over. It does scare me a little, but I trust you implicitly and it excites me, incredibly.”

“Hmm,” was my only response.

I put my cup down and leant forward, putting my hand between Lisa’s legs, watching her all the time as I touched her pussy. Then drew my fingers back, slowly, over her, applying barely any pressure. I put my fingers to her lips.

“Tell me how excited you taste.”

Lisa sucked my fingers into her mouth, she had never been averse to kissing me after I had been down on her, but this was something new. New, because I had never tried it before last night, nor had she expressed an interest.

“Let me show you, Sir,” she said, leaning forward and kissing me, pushing her tongue into my mouth.

She pulled back and smiled, her hand running down my chest, taking hold of my erection. She slowly kissed her way down, over my chest and stomach ending by kissing the tip of my cock.

“Did you taste how excited I was? Can I taste how excited you are?”

I had barely nodded when Lisa wrapped her lips around my head and with them tight around me, she pulled back with her hand, pulling my foreskin back, out of her mouth. Then she pushed down, slowly taking me into her mouth, pausing while she played her tongue around me. I ran my hand down her back, over her bum and started to stroke between her legs, but was quickly slapped away.

“Please, Sir, let me concentrate, let me do this for you. If you carry on, I might get greedy.”

As Lisa went back down, playing with my shaft with her tongue and lips, using her hands to fondle my balls too; I picked up my phone and opened up what I had been looking at before she woke up.

“What am I doing?”

“Hmm,” was all she responded.

“I was looking at some shops. I know you like shopping.”

“Hmm hmm,”

I held the phone so she could see.

“After last night and seeing what Sarah and Steve’s wife wore, I thought you might like this to wear when we go back.”

She stopped and looked up at me.

“No promises, I’d like to go back, get to know them a little more and see what happens.”

Lisa didn’t say any more but drove her lips all the way to the base of my cock.

“Did you see this?” I asked holding my phone, showing her a picture of a pink collar that, instead of a ring on the front, the two halves of leather were joined to a heart-shaped ring.

“I was thinking this would be fine for the club and at home.”

“Hmm.”

“This one,” a black lace choker, “for more formal settings, either in or outside the lifestyle.”

“Mmm.”

“And finally, this,” It was a gold chain, that was thicker than what she had, but also shorter. “You could put your anniversary pendant on this to wear day-to-day.”

As I touched the back of her throat again, I came. Lisa pulled off a little and caught some in her mouth and made a show of swallowing it all. She then kissed me hard, once more driving her tongue into my mouth. I realised the show of swallowing was just that, a show. I tasted myself as Lisa entwined her tongue with mine, swapping what she had not swallowed, into my mouth.

“Did you taste how excited you were?” She asked, climbing off the bed. Her eyes were alight and a grin split her face.

“Love you, Mr Hatter!” she cried as she ran from the room with a laugh and a squeal.

The end... for now

Thanks to cbears52 and ladyblue69 for proofreading and sanity checking.

Thank you to the moderators helping me getting this published

And thank you to everyone that reads, comments and/or votes.

All feedback is welcome, either in the comments or via a direct message.

 

Published 
Written by kiteares
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments