Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the final chapter of “Sara’s Surrender”. I hope you've enjoyed it – and if you've missed any of the chapters, I hope you will enjoy those, too! Thank you."

~~~~~~~

Stepping in, I closed and locked the door to our hotel room, then took her by the shoulders and positioned her in front of the full-length mirror, looking over her shoulder.

“What do you see?”

She let her gaze travel slowly up and down her body, then said, “I see a naked slut, eager to suck and fuck her Master.”

I raised my right hand and snapped my fingers again.

She gasped because now she saw herself fully clothed. “How…how did you do that?”

I smiled. “You said something about sucking and fucking your Master?” was all I replied.

She gaped at me in the mirror, then her expression dissolved into a smile. She turned, sank to her knees, and unzipped my fly…

 

I intercepted her hand. There was still time for her to suck my cock, and she would, but first I wanted to edge her until she became a desperate, begging slut, eager to do anything I wanted. I wanted her to go back home, knowing in her heart – and her cunt – what being my submissive meant, and to be eager to feel it again.

She looked up at me, face slightly puzzled, but patient. She had learned, so remained kneeling, sitting back on her heels, knees spread wide, waiting for my instructions.

“First, get naked. Completely naked – not even lipstick or nail polish.”

She looked puzzled again, got up, turned to go into the bathroom, then paused. “Master?” she said, touching her collar, “May I…may I keep my collar on? Please?”

Smiling, pleased that she had thought of it – and thought to ask – I nodded. She turned and hurried away.

I heard her opening bottles, washing, and wiping, and in surprisingly little time, she returned. While she was doing that, I went to her pack and took out her eating bowl, placing it on the floor in front of the almost floor-to-ceiling window overlooking the Bow River valley.

When she came back into the room, I took her by the wrist and pulled her over to the window. The view was of the mountains, but there was a patio below with a few people eating and looking out at the view and the sky. I had her stand close enough to the window that she was fully exposed, and illuminated by the patio lights below. Tapping her knees, I had her stand with her legs well apart. Then I placed the bowl directly under her cunt.

She was clearly visible to anyone who might happen to glance up. Smiling, I said, “I want you to feel yourself all over, stroking your hands lightly over your body. Start with your hair and scalp, then the nape of your neck. Your ears. Along the front of your neck and your collarbone. All the way down your body. Slowly, sensuously, erotically. You may touch everything except your pussy, pearl, and nipples.

“I want you to keep going until the honey is dripping freely from your cunt into the bowl.”

“But…”

“No buts. Start playing with yourself.”

I took one of the wing chairs near her so I could see her, side-on, watch her face as she masturbated in the window, and watch how quickly her honey was dripping into the bowl.

At first, she seemed to have dried up and seemed intimidated by being so on display. After a few minutes, though, of running her hands over her scalp, neck, shoulders, arms, under her breasts, along her abdomen, hips, down her thighs, and so on, her eyes seemed to glaze, her mouth opened, and she started to breathe heavily.

At first, the honey went drip, drip, drip into the bowl, slowly forming a pool. After a few minutes, though, it began to run in an intermittent stream, and finally non-stop, dribbling into the bowl below.

“Now begin to play with your nipples, cunt lips, and pearl – but remember: you do not cum without permission. Understand?”

She didn’t answer, merely nodded, her hands moving immediately to her nips. She began to pull and twist them, massaging them, gently at first, then harder. One hand strayed slowly down her tummy, finding her mound, then circling it, diving down one side of her cunt lips, then slowly dragging upwards, splitting her lips.

“Oohhhh…” she moaned. The other hand left her tits, and using both hands, she opened her pussy lips wide, allowing the honey to begin to run faster, and more freely. Holding her lips wide with one hand, she began to circle her clit, then stroke it.

Her hips rocked forward to meet her teasing fingers, and her legs began to tremble. I could see she was beginning to approach orgasm – if I allowed it.

“Stop. Put your hands behind your back, palms resting on your bum cheeks.”

“OH! Please, Master…I’m so clo…”

“Shhh. When do you cum?”

She swallowed hard. “I cum only when you give me permission.”

“And how often do you cum?”

She swallowed hard again, “I, uh, I cum whenever you tell me to cum, and as many times as you want me to cum. I am your fucktoy, to use as you wish, and anyway you wish.”

“Yes, you are. Now come over here and bend over the ottoman by my chair, tits hanging down.”

Eyes glazed, breathing hard, she moved over as I commanded, and bent forward, hair cascading over her face.

“Legs spread, please.”

She moved her legs wider apart, and I could see the cunt honey dripping down her thighs.

Getting up, I went over to my backpack and found the toys I wanted. Moving behind her, I took the medium-sized butt plug, warming it first with my hands, then ran it between her cunt lips, lubricating it with the honey that was flowing freely from her cunt.

When it was slick and slippery, I held the point to her puckered rosebud. She jerked slightly at the touch.

“Relax, and take it in like the slut you are.”

Her breath caught, then she inhaled slowly, and I saw her rosebud relax slightly. I gently pushed the tip in, then started working it in and out, twisting it to spread the honey lubricant. Before long, it was far enough in that the neck popped beyond her anal ring, and the plug was firmly seated. I flicked it, and she shivered all over.

“That’s to remind you who and what you are. Now, wait here while I get a towel.”

She shivered but stayed where she was, legs and ass trembling and clenching erratically around the butt plug.

Going to the bathroom, I picked up a bath towel, brought it back, and spread it on the floor next to her.

“Now, bring the bowl over by my chair, place it on the towel, and kneel over it again.

She very carefully picked up the half-full bowl and walked it over towards me. I indicated where I wanted her to place it, then she knelt down carefully, obviously aware of the butt plug up her ass, its weight pulling down between her butt cheeks. Taking another breath, she walked her knees apart and settled over the bowl again, allowing the honey to start dribbling into it again.

I leaned forward and kissed her. She tilted her face up to me and kissed me, and would have made it a deeper, more passionate kiss had I allowed it.

Looking at her fondly, I said, “I’m going to miss using you as my fucktoy, Sara. So, let’s give you something to remember this week.”

Leaning forward, I dipped two fingers in the bowl, then brought them up to her forehead.

Dropping the pitch of my voice to give my words more emphasis, “I’m going to brand you with your own cunt honey. And although the honey will wash away, the brand will remain there – and you will always remember that it’s there, won’t you?”

She nodded. “Yes, Master. The honey will wash off, but I will remember that the brand is there.”

I painted SLUT on her forehead, telling her what it said while some of the honey rolled down one side of her nose. She reached up to wipe it away, but I caught her hand. “No. You will not wipe away your cunt honey. Not from your head, not from your thighs, not from wherever I paint it. Understand?”

She swallowed again, then nodded. “Yes, Master.”

Using the remainder of the honey, I painted her lips with it, then under her nose and all around her nostrils so she would be sure to smell herself as a reminder of how very aroused she was.

“Whenever you think of me, you will remember the smell of your arousal, and you will become excited and aroused again thinking about it, just as you are now.”

She nodded more quickly this time. “Yes, Master. I will certainly remember how aroused I am now.”

Glancing down, I could see that her nipples were screwed up hard and tight.

Smiling, I dipped my fingers into the bowl again and began to brand above and across her tits. “Your tits are branded with the word COCKSUCKER. Whenever anyone sees you naked, you will remember that you are a cocksucker, won’t you?”

“Yes, Master. I am a cocksucker – I love sucking your cock. May I please do so?”

“Perhaps, if you’re obedient and eager. Now, kneel up and spread your legs so I can brand your mound.”

Quickly, she did as I asked, pushing her mound forward slightly to receive my brand.

Dipping my fingers in her growing pool of honey, I painted four letters across her mound. “I’ve branded your mound with CUNT, to remind you that you are a cunt, that you love being a cunt, and that you love to fuck and be fucked. Don’t you?”

Looking deeply into my eyes, she nodded, “You’ve taught me how much fun it is to be fucked by someone like you, Master. I’m not sure it will ever be as good with anyone else.”

Smiling, I held my dripping fingers to her mouth. Keep her eyes on mine, she licked them clean, making it seem like she was licking my cock – then took them in her mouth and sucked them. “Mmmm…”

Pulling them from her mouth, I stood and moved sideways around her. “Lean forward on the chair, slut.”

She put her arms and tits on the seat of my chair.

“Now lift your bum slightly so I can brand your ass.”

She flexed her thighs and lifted them slightly, presenting her beautifully rounded – naked –  bum to me.

Reaching between her legs, I gathered more honey directly from her cunt, then painted and said, “F…U…C…K…T…O…Y. What does that spell, little slut?”

“Fucktoy, Master.”

“And what will anyone who doggie fucks you know about you when they see your naked ass?”

“That I am a fucktoy, who should be fucked hard and fast, and used to give pleasure.”

“Exactly right.”

I moved around and pushed her upright again, so that she settled on her knees, then sat down again in front of her.

“May I suck your cock now, Master, please?”

Smiling, I shook my head. “Not yet. I’m not done with you yet.”

Leaning forward so that my nose was inches from hers and so that my eyes bored into hers, I kissed her quickly again, then said, “One more thing I want you to remember, fucktoy. No matter what clothes you are wearing, no matter where you are or who you are with, you are, and always will be, naked under your clothes. You are a slut, a cunt, a cocksucker, and a fucktoy. Aren’t you?”

She nodded. “Yes, Master.” She shivered, “I’m going to miss being your fucktoy – so much.” Quickly, she leaned forward and pecked my lips.

“Good.” Sitting back, I picked up the nipple and clit clamps. Just to be sure, I stroked her left tit and tweaked the nipple. It was hard and tight, which meant that the clamps wouldn’t hurt as much until they were removed.

Reaching down between her legs, I did the same with her clit – and her whole body shook, and she moaned, closing her eyes. “Please…” she whispered.

“Eyes open and on me, please.”

Her eyes opened again, staring into mine. I held the clamps up before her, and she inhaled quickly, then held her lips tightly closed.

Slowly, in order to increase the anticipation, I opened one clamp in front of her, unscrewing the clamp to make it relatively loose, then slowly moved it towards her left nipple, then ever more slowly released it.

She inhaled sharply, drawing herself up. I saw her hands flutter as if to reach up to stop me, then they settled back down onto her thighs.

I cautiously turned the screw on the clamp, allowing it to tighten around her nipple. She winced but otherwise remained still.

After I felt the clamp was properly seated, and wouldn’t fall off, I repeated the process on the other nipple, eliciting similar reactions.

She was panting now, and her upper body and face were flushed. I smiled and wondered how she would respond to having her clit clamped. We hadn’t done that on the trail.

I held it up between us, and her eyes almost crossed, focussing on it. Her mouth was open and she was panting.

I lowered it towards her mound. “Sit further back, and spread your knees wider.” Reluctantly, she did, breathing harder.

I unscrewed the clamp so it would be loose, then took her clit in one hand, which made her jump, then fitted the clamp around it, and as slowly as I could, let it tighten on her clit.

Her breath hissed in as it tightened, then, once it was seated, her breathing was coming fast and shallow. Keeping my eyes on her and using both hands, I slowly tightened it further, stopping when it seemed like it was threatening to be too much. I backed it off ever so slightly and was rewarded with a whoosh of breath.

Reaching down between her legs, I tested to see whether the honey flow had stopped – and was pleased to find it had, if anything, increased. She truly was my slut and fucktoy.

Sitting back, I looked at her, taking in her entire body, reading the signals it was sending. She was shivering, her thighs were quivering, and she was breathing hard. Her upper body was flushed, and there was perspiration on her forehead and upper lip.

Leaning back, I said, “Hands clasped behind you, please.”

Jerkily, her hands moved to her sides, then behind her, clasping one another.

I moved slightly forward, then unzipped my pants, and fished out my hard, leaking cock, holding it upright.

“What are you?”

“I’m a slut, a cunt, your fucktoy – and your cocksucker.”

“Prove to me that you’re a cocksucker, slut. Show me that you are eager to suck my cock, and love doing so.”

She licked her lips, then leaned forward, licked the precum off the eye and frenum, then all around the head. Sitting up, she shuffled her knees forward, licked her lips again, then leaned her head down, took my cockhead between her lips, and began to lick it all around. She paused, opened her lips around my cock, inhaled, then started bobbing up and down, going deeper each time.

I watched and enjoyed both the sight and sensation of this beautiful, naked woman taking my cock in and out of her pretty mouth, running her lips along the hard, veiny sides and then back again, with her hands clasped behind her. The sight of this young woman, who only a few days ago would have been indignant and shocked to even hear such words, or witness such actions in a porn flick, was now eagerly saying and performing them. She truly had become my fucktoy, and in the process, had learned a lot about herself. She had become a sexual goddess, confident and eagerly alive.

And I remembered what obligations that settled on me as well. We would talk about those in the car tomorrow – but for now, it was time to enjoy each other in our respective roles, our minds at work as much as our bodies. I wanted her to wallow in her sluttiness, and experience it deep inside her being.

I could feel my balls starting to stir and knew that if I allowed her to continue, I would cum. Since that wasn’t in my immediate plans, I caught her head in my two hands.

“That’s enough for now. Turn, and get down on your hands and knees into doggie position.”

She quickly turned, presenting her ass to me, on her hands and knees, the chain connecting the clamps on her nipples and clit dangling down, swinging slightly. I smiled at that.

“Move over, positioned with your head near the bowl at the top.” She quickly shuffled over into position, which earned her a nod of approval from me. She smiled gratefully.

She was quivering, not from cold, but from excitement. She knew whatever I was about to do would probably be something unexpected and was anxious about what I would make her do.

I stood up and slowly began to take off my clothes, watching her reaction. She bit her lip, and I saw her blush as she contemplated what was coming next.

Mila_Rose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mila_Rose

When I was nude, I walked around behind her, my erection wagging slightly. I knelt down behind her, and stroked her bum, causing her entire body to shiver. I reached down between her legs, and lightly ran my finger along her cunt lips, which made her moan. She pushed her bum back towards me, arching her back, and trying to push against my hand, so I withdrew my hand.

“Ah-ah-ahh!” I said, slapping her ass. “I know you’re an eager slut, but you aren’t going to be allowed to cum until I decide, right?”

She dropped her head, breathing hard, “Yes, Master.”

“When do you cum?”

She gulped, “I cum when you give me permission.”

“And how often do you cum?”

She dropped her head, looking back at me between her legs, “As many times as pleases you. I cum whenever you tell me to cum, wherever we are, whatever we’re doing, and as many times as you tell me to.”

She swallowed hard, then whispered, “Please, Master…”

I rubbed my hand around her bum cheeks, causing her to moan again – then brought my hand back and smacked her ass again.

She jumped – and whimpered, and some drops of honey fell from her cunt lips onto the towel.

Shuffling my knees close to her, between her spread knees, I took my cock in hand and began to rub it slowly up and down her pussy lips, grazing them, but not splitting them.

“Ohhh…” She shivered violently, and started to push back – then caught herself and stopped.

“What do you want, little slut?”

“I want you to fuck me, please Master. I want you to push your cock into my cunt and fuck me.”

“Do you want me to be nice and gentle?”

She shook her head. “Master, I want you to be gentle or hard or whatever you want, however you want it. I want to please you. Please – let me be your fucktoy, please…”

Using my hand, I rubbed my cock up and down along her pussy lips, very slowly moving forward until they were spread apart by my cockhead. She arched her back and looked up, eyes closed. “OOHHH…”

I gently pushed my cock head so it, and it alone was inside her snatch. Then, reaching around outside her right leg, I hooked the chain connecting her nipple and clit clamps and gently pulled, making her jump.

Sliding my finger down to the bottom of the loop, I took up the slack, pulling slightly on all three clamps. Goosebumps ran down her sides and legs, and she was quivering. Her cunt was molten – puffy, hot, very slick, and clenching around my cockhead. It felt really good.

“Now, listen to me before you move. Lower your head and put it into your cunt honey, coating your mouth, nose, cheeks, and forehead in it. I’m going to push all the way inside you…” and matched deed to words, until I had sheathed myself entirely inside her. She pushed back, wanting more, so I tugged on the chain, pulling both of her nips and her clit.

“Ow…” she whispered.

“You move when I tell you, and how I tell you, and not before, understand?” And I gave the chain another tug.

She nodded quickly, hair billowing around her head. “Yes, Master.”

“Once you’ve coated your face in cunt honey, you’re going to lap the honey like a bitch in heat – aren’t you?”

She eagerly nodded again, “Yes Master. I am a bitch in heat.”

“Yes you are – and you’re behaving like one. Good girl!”

This time she wriggled, preening at my praise.

“I’m going to doggie fuck you while you lap up your honey, but you will not be allowed to cum until you have licked the bowl clean, understand?”

She whimpered, “Yes, Master. Now?”

“When I say, slut, and not before.”

I shifted my knees slightly to get a slightly more stable position, then leaned my body forward on hers, I trapped the chain on the towel below with my right thumb, supporting my weight with my palm and fingers.

The tension on her clamped nips and clit increased, pulling on them. She made no specific sound, but I could hear her breathing hard and fast, head down.

“Now, face first into the honey, cunt. Coat your face, then let it drip from your nose and cheeks.”

She lowered her face into the bowl, rotating slightly left and right to make sure her entire face was coated.

“Lift up and start lapping up your cunt juice, slut.”

She flexed her arms slightly, then supported herself on her forearms, pushing her face out of the bowl, and began to lap, tongue darting out and in.

I began to push forward, somewhat awkwardly as I had one hand down on the floor, holding the chain. I began to piston slowly in and out, pushing her forward when I moved forward, forcing her face back into the bowl, then pulling back when I withdrew.

The rocking motion caused the clamps to pull slightly, then ease up. Each time I moved forward, they would pull on all three, causing her to grunt in pain – but she continued to lap like the bitch I wanted her to be.

I went slowly so as to avoid cumming, but made sure I was moving her body to pull on her tits and clit.

Finally, she lifted out of the bowl, panting, then said, “I’m almost done, Master. Almost finished.”

I paused, “Lick the bowl clean, slut. Show me how much you enjoy lapping up your honey.”

I rested while she did, moving her head, chasing drops of the viscous liquid around the bowl with her tongue, pushing the bowl slightly on the towel as she sought the last drips of honey, then finally pushing it up and away from her.

She rested her head on her forearms and elbows, panting, “Done. All done, Master.”

“Good girl. That’s my bitch,” and I knelt up, stroking her side with my left hand, smoothing it up and down along her back down to her ass.

I leaned forward on both hands, then let my right hand follow the chain up to her left tit and squeezed the clamp, releasing her left nipple.

“OOWWW!” she cried, pushing back against me, as the blood rushed back into her nipple. Just as she seemed to be able to inhale again, I released the clamp on her right nipple, causing her to push back against me, “OH, FUCK!” she cried, and her whole body shook.

Again I waited, a little longer this time, and could feel her body tense. She knew what was next.

Sliding my hand down the chain, I reached the clamp on her clit, clasped it lightly – but didn’t release it.

She was breathing hard, her chest and tits rising and falling. I waited for several seconds so she wouldn’t know precisely when I was going to do it – then squeezed the clamp open and dropped the clamps and chain on the towel, placing both hands on the floor, tight around her, my head to one side of her back.

It’s just as well my head wasn’t over hers, because her entire body went rigid, and her head jerked up, “SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT! God that hurts! Oh FUCK!”

I leaned forward, reached up, and grasped a handful of her hair, then whispered in her ear, “Cum now, slut. Cum for me now.”

Her whole body tensed, and her cunt spasmed around my cock. Her back arched, and her bum started twitching from side to side, getting faster.

Her voice rose in a sharpening wail, then broke as she started crying. Sweat broke out all over her body, and she dropped her head. She pushed back hard against me wagging her ass left and right, back arched, grinding her cunt against me.

Letting go of her hair, I put my hands on her back, pushing myself up, and began to pound my cock in and out of her still-spasming cunt, the front of my body slapping against her ass. It didn’t take long until I was adding my voice to hers, feeling as if my entire body were prickling, and cried out repeatedly as my cum pumped into her cunt, spurting again and again.

We both collapsed onto the towel, and I rolled onto my side, pulling her body close to mine. I held my arms around her, hugging her to me, her head by mine.

“Cum again now, slut. Cum hard!” I whispered into her ear.

Her body writhed on the floor, her cunt impaled on my cock, pushing back against me, shivering.

I made her cum, again and again, this way…until she finally begged me to stop.

“Please, Master, no more, please!”

“How many times do you cum, slut?”

Panting hard, “As many times as you want, Master – but please…”

I stroked her hair, “Yes, slut. That’s enough. You did very well, and I am pleased with you.”

She collapsed a boneless rag doll.

I think we both must have slept for I awoke feeling cold.

Feeling old and creaky, I carefully extricated myself from her sleeping form, my limp cock slipping from her still-slick cunt, then stood up and stretched, looking down at her.

She truly is beautiful, I told myself. How lucky I felt – and hoped she felt the same.

I pulled back the covers on the bed, then squatted down beside her, lifting her petite form in my arms. Her hands came up around my neck, and she turned her face into my naked chest, smiling, eyes closed. She kissed my chest.

I laid her gently in bed, unbuckled the collar, and slipped it off her neck, placing it on the bedside table, then leaned over and gently removed the butt plug, causing her to stir and mew slightly. Taking the plug into the bathroom, I gave it a quick wash, then set it on the side to dry.

Returning to the bed, I went around the other side, snuggled up next to her, making spoons, pulled the covers over us – and we slept.

~~~~~

The next morning was a hurried one – no time for playing. We each had flights around midday – hers to Atlanta, mine to Toronto – but it was a ninety-minute drive to the Calgary airport, worse if the traffic was bad, plus we had to go through all the check-in and security folderol, and she had to go through U.S. Customs. Add to that that I always make allowances for potential problems, and leave time to spare, and it all meant there wasn’t a lot of extra time.

Fortunately, I’ve done this many times, so had ordered a room service breakfast for 7:00. Accordingly, we were both showered, I was dressed, and Sara had a robe on with her hair up in a towel when the knock at the door came with our breakfast.

We ate together in merry silence, with Sara running her foot up and down my leg, and me winking back at her. The temptation was to grab her and take her back to bed – but when you’re flying against the time zones, leaving late in the day means getting in very late at night. That is never my preferred way to travel, especially as I had to work the next day.

We were finished eating, packed, and ready when the bellhop tapped at the door. I had him load all our luggage, including our backpacks, onto the trolley.

Checking out was fast and easy, and the valet had my car waiting for us out front, engine running, by the time we walked out of the hotel.

Leaving the town of Banff itself was quick, and then we began the fun part of the drive, through the magnificent Rockies. There were breathtaking views on both sides as we drove the speed limit through the Park – and then somewhat faster once we left the National Park boundaries. I knew we had to have a more serious conversation, but there were about forty-five minutes to an hour of boring driving ahead in which to have it.

When we left the mountains, and there was nothing but foothills and then open prairie in front of us, I brought up the subject.

“Sara, neither of us wants this to end, but it has to. We need to talk about it now. Once we get to the airport, things will get busy and we’ll both go our own ways very quickly.”

Her eyes were big and her face solemn as she looked at me, but she nodded.

“We both live in different worlds, and I don’t see any way we can merge them. You probably don’t want to move to Canada, and I don’t want to move to the States. But we can see each other again if you want.”

She started to speak, but I held up a hand. “Please, let me finish.”

She nodded, sinking back into the seat.

I was silent for a moment, chewing on difficult thoughts. “You should go back to your normal life, and find a relationship with someone who lives near you and values you as you should be valued. Long distance relationships are always difficult, plus you’re young, beautiful, and a lovely person.

“I would suggest that you get home, get settled again, and then go back to dating as you had before you came to Banff. If you find someone – as I suspect you will – who you think you can love, then by all means, get serious. I will be happy if you find someone who appreciates you.

“Unless and until you do, we can have cybersex and phone sex, and meet in person whenever we can arrange it. That is, assuming you would like to do that.”

I turned and looked the question at her.

Her face warmed into a broad smile. She reached over, then picked up and kissed my hand. “I would love that.” Then she sighed. “And I know it would be romantic to proclaim everlasting love, no matter the distance – or the difference in ages – but that’s schoolgirl stuff.”

She looked solemnly out the windshield at the prairie unrolling ahead of us. “I was dating before, and I will again. Hopefully, I can find someone near me who is as – exciting – as you.

“But in the meantime, yes! I would love to continue our play online and by phone.” She had turned to me, her eyes sparkling. “And no matter how it plays out in the long run, you have changed the way I feel about sex, about myself, and what I will look for in a relationship. Thank you.”

I smiled back at her while keeping track of the empty road ahead of me. Even at 110 kilometers per hour, an empty road was easy to navigate – and would remain that way until we got closer to Calgary.

“For what it’s worth,” I went on, “You’ve changed immensely over the past week. You are far more confident about your sexuality than you were, and, if I may say, far sexier as well. You positively sparkle, girl! You’ll have to beat the boys off with a stick!”

She giggled, “That’s your fault – Master. You led me to discover things about myself that I never suspected. And yes, I feel more confident in who I am, about my sexuality, and about how attractive I am. So I guess I’ll have to buy a bigger stick when I get home!

“But I did enjoy our games – and will truly miss them.” Her smile faded a bit, then returned.

“And you’ve changed as well – James. When we first met, you were confident but cool and aloof. It felt like you were cold inside, as if you were, you know, still wounded by your wife’s death. You are much warmer – and more lovable – now, even when you are being stern with me.”

She put her hand on my right thigh. “You are a warm and caring person, James – which seems odd to say to someone who left my tits, clit, and pussy sore this morning!” And she giggled again.

I looked at her, struck by what she had said, then turned back to the highway. I thought for a moment, then, “Sara, I think you’re right. You somehow thawed a lump of ice I’ve been carrying around inside since Janet died. Thank you.”

I leaned over and kissed her quickly.

We traveled several kilometers in warm, companionable silence, then I turned to more pragmatic matters. “I rebooked your flight. You’re on the same plane, but I upgraded you to First Class. Delta Airlines does a pretty good First Class, so I hope you enjoy it.”

She bounced up and down a bit, “First Class! I’ve never flown First Class before. Thank you!” And she leaned over and kissed me.

“Well, it wasn’t entirely disinterested on my part. I have something you need to do in exchange.”

She smiled at me and crooked an eyebrow. “Oh?”

“Yup. You are going to masturbate and make yourself cum twice while you’re in the air. One of those times can be in the bathroom, but the other has to be in your seat.” My smile broadened when I saw that she had the shocked look I had so enjoyed on the trail. “I’d recommend you ask for a blanket early in the flight.

“But there’s a prize if you do it. You may recall that you’re under post-hypnotic suggestion so that you cannot cum without my permission.” I looked at her, and pitched my voice lower, “Sara, if you cum twice on the plane home, you are again free to cum whenever, and however you wish. Understand?”

Her face blanked for a moment, and then reanimated. Then she giggled, “Yes Master. The idea of making myself cum in public is scary – but I think I’m going to enjoy it! You’re going to make an exhibitionist out of me yet!”

I laughed. “I sincerely hope so! It will make the world a more beautiful place.”

~~~~~

When I finally got in from Pearson Toronto airport that evening, the house was still and silent, as it had been when I left more than a week earlier. And yet, somehow it didn’t feel as empty as it had. It felt as if Janet were smiling at me – and that she approved.

I was home – thanks to Sara’s surrender.

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments