Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Sara is a young woman who is having her first experience as a submissive to the much older James – and loving it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>They are on a multi-day hike in Banff National Park in the Canadian Rockies."

After Sara woke from her hypnotic exploits – being gangbanged by dozens of men – we lazed around camp, exhausted by our exertions, and especially by the multiple climaxes on both sides. We enjoyed watching the shadows on the mountainsides as the sun moved towards the distant peaks, and I eventually prepared a final supper on the trail. Tomorrow we would hike out to the trailhead, and drive back to the Banff Springs Hotel, where we would stay for one, final night before we both returned to the so-called Real World.

Neither of us truly wanted to go. I was returning to my empty house and the painful memories of my dead wife, as well as the welcome, but demanding, discipline of preparing to speak in front of hundreds or thousands of people at a series of different events.

Sara would be returning to her job and, as she put it, the boring fuckin’ world of boring un-fuckin’ people. We avoided discussing the end of this magical time in a mythic setting. We would miss it – and each other.

Indeed, I was surprised at how attached I had become to Sara, not just as an unexpectedly eager submissive, but as a person. The Dominant/ submissive relationship is often misunderstood, but it is almost always accompanied by real affection under the sternness and discipline.

After supper, we sat quietly together, watching the fire die down, and eventually wandering out to look at the amazing array of stars through the warm, but cooling, clear air. Then, finally, we took to our sleeping bag, with Sara settled companionably on my shoulder, my arm around her.

I was starting to drift off to sleep when she moved, sliding down my side, and throwing off the sleeping cover. I wasn’t quite sure what she was about, until I felt her lift my cock, then gently and slowly lick it. Somewhat to my surprise, it immediately sprang to attention.

Sara opened her mouth and blew on me, and I felt my cock pulse with excitement, then pulse again when her hot mouth sucked me in, warming and lubricating me. I felt, rather than saw, her head starting to bob up and down, going progressively deeper and deeper, until she forced herself down hard, and gagged on my cock, holding there as long as she could. Finally, she moved her head up, holding my cock with her hand, but letting it slip from her mouth.

It felt cold after the heat of her velvety mouth, the most sensuous I had ever experienced, and I wondered both what had impelled her to suck me, and what she would do next.

I didn’t have long to wait. She moved up and straddled my middle, positioning her pussy over my throbbing member. Then she slowly pushed herself down, guiding me inside her heated and liquid cunt. She started to ride me, up and down, slowly, sensuously, even lovingly.

I could hear her breathing, coming more rapidly, then suddenly she stopped, pushed down so I was all the way inside her, her body pushed hard against mine.

“Master?”

“Yes, little slut.”

“I want you to know that this – this whole week has been an amazing adventure for me. I will miss you. I will miss your cock inside of me. I will miss…I will miss obeying you, being instructed to do things that I have never done before, things I would have been too, too embarrassed to do.”

She resumed moving up and down again, slowly, squeezing me with her Kegel muscles as she rose, then relaxing as she sank down again. I put my hands up and found her tits, and started to massage them. I heard her breathing get shallower and faster. I stayed silent, just enjoying the moment.

“Master?”

I suspected she was going to ask permission to cum. “Yes, little slut?”

Her answer, delivered in her honeyed, Southern accent, surprised me.

“Master – is there…is there anything you’d like to do to me, to my body, that you haven’t done yet? Because if there is, I’d really like you to do it. I want you to possess my body in every way that amuses you. Please!”

Surprised, I thought, and started to answer…but was surprised again when she spoke first. “Would you…would you like to fuck me up the ass, Master?”

Her breath was getting ragged, and I knew that she was getting close to needing to cum.

Deciding, I said, “Yes, little slut. I’d like that very much.”

She lifted her cunt off of my cock, and shuffled her knees forward. “Help me get you inside me, please Master?”

I grabbed one of her bum cheeks with one hand, and my cock with the other, and gently found her rosebud with the tip. I decided to make things easier for both of us and help her relax with a hypnotic suggestion. “Little slut, listen to me. You want to do everything I say, don’t you?”

“Yes, Master, I want to do everything you say.”

“I’m going to count up to five, and with each number, your legs and asshole are going to relax more. Understand?”

“Yes, Master, I understand.”

“Good girl. One…starting to relax…two…your legs are dropping all their tension…three…your asshole is relaxing and opening…four…you can feel my cock starting to enter your ass…and five!”

After feeling her legs and buttocks relaxing, the weight settled onto my abdomen, and my cock popped inside her anal ring.

“OOHHhhh…” she moaned, then wriggled, pushing down, fixing herself on my cock, and lodging it deep inside her ass, which then clamped tightly around me. “Oh God, that feels so…weird.”

She giggled. “It feels like I need to go to the bathroom, and yet it also feels incredibly sexy!” She started to flex her thighs and began moving up and down again, riding my pole. It didn’t take long after that. “I feel so…slutty. And it stings…”

Her whole body shivered violently, and she moaned again. “Oh God…oh God…OH!… Please, Master, please let me cum, please! Please, I need to cum so bad…” She started shaking and began repeating her need to cum over and over again.

I was loving hearing her beg, but finally said, “Yes, little slut, you may cum now.”

I started to massage her clit with the pad of my thumb, and the result was electric. Her whole body tensed, her back arched, torquing my cock forward, and I could hear her hair whipping back and forth as she moaned, louder and louder, until her voice rose in a scream.

All of which brought me right to the edge of my own orgasm. I had thought I was done for the day, having cum three times earlier, but her gorgeous, obedient body wrenched another climax from me. I felt my hips rise up to push my cock more deeply inside her, and my voice rose to match hers in a rare, mutual orgasm, only my moaning was deep in my throat and chest, more an animal roar than a cry.

She fell forward, and I felt her tits on my chest, her hair getting in my face, her breath in my ear, arms hugging my shoulders, as she panted, “Oh…GOD that was just so…fuckin’…amazing!”

I placed my hands on her back, smoothing them along her flanks, and ending up cupping her buttocks. I started tracing circles on her bum, then sent one hand down her crack towards where my cock was shafting her ass, then found her clit with my other thumb.

She shivered, then pushed herself up on her hands, hair hanging down. “Oh, God…I think…I,um…oh…Ohh…OHHH…Please, please let me cum again! Please, Master!”

“Yes, cum again, little slut. Cum hard.”

And she did. Her voice rose up again, loud and joyous until she burst out laughing, almost cackling. I smiled into the darkness, and continued to stroke her sides and bum, feeling goosebumps rise on her flesh as her orgasm went on and on…

Then she collapsed slowly onto me, her arms holding her tits. “Please…please, that’s enough. Please! I’m…I’m too sensitive. Please stop!”

I had already stopped when she started speaking, and finally, she realized that I had. I put my arms around her, hugging her tight, even as I felt my cock soften and begin to slide out of her.

“No! No, please don’t go! Stay inside me, please!”

I pushed my hips up, trying to remain inside her, but it was no use, and my dick popped out of her, flopping to one side.

“I’m still here, little one. I’m not going to leave you. All you’ve lost is a wee bit o’ proud flesh.”

She shivered, then turned her face towards me, smiled, and licked my chin. “Mmm…You taste sweaty…and good.”

She turned her face to the side again, resting her head on my chest and collarbone. I found the edge of the sleeping bag, flicked it over our bodies, and warmth flooded over us again. She shivered, turned slightly, and kissed my chest.

~~~~~

I woke when it started to get light through the tent walls. I could tell it was still very early, but I had another indication of the approaching dawn – my bladder was telling me I needed to get up, and soon!

I looked down at Sara and smiled. Her hair was a tangled mess, and she was drooling from the side of her mouth. Yet, she was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen – or had. And she was so much more, someone quite special whom I wanted to keep in my life – somehow…

Gently, I eased my way out of bed, almost tripping on the sleeping bag, but finally able to unzip the tent and emerge, shivering and naked, into the cool morning air. Slipping on my flip-flops and throwing my t-shirt on, I made my way into the bush and relieved myself.

Walking back slowly, I tried to think what we could do. Both of us had completely separate lives we needed to return to and yet, both of us wanted to stay with each other.

There were no good answers. I was not about to move to Georgia for lots of reasons, personal and professional. And I suspected that she wouldn’t have a chance of passing the tough qualifications to become a landed immigrant in Canada.

I straightened up and decided. We would find a way. Or rather, lots of ways.

~~~~~

By the time Sara’s own hydraulic pressure forced her out of bed, I was dressed, and had food cooking. Coffee, of course, was all ready to go.

“Go chase rabbits, then come back and sit down,” I ordered, throwing her a t-shirt against the morning’s chill.

She blinked sleepily at me, then nodded, struggled on the t-shirt, then trudging off into the bush, hugging herself. I enjoyed watching her shapely ass move away from me – the ass that I had possessed last night, at her insistence.

It was her desire to have me possess her body that was the biggest turn-on for me. I found anal sex to be largely overrated. It could be fun, but fucking a slick, tight, wet cunt always turns me on the most.

When she came back, she had combed her fingers through her hair, and looked more awake, although there was sleepiness in her eyes still. She settled gently on the log next to me, in front of the camp stove I was using to cook oatmeal, to which we would add raisins, nuts, cinnamon, and brown sugar. I was looking forward to getting someone else’s – better – cooking when we got back to the hotel, but nothing could match the view and the feeling of living under the sky here in the Canadian Rockies. I would desperately miss that as well as Sara.

She stared at the camp stove for a while, watching the oatmeal, then spoke. “Is there any way we could…you know…continue this?”

She looked up at me, tears in her eyes. “I want you to be my Master. I want to give my body to you, for you to use, to fuck me, and degrade me…and,” she dropped her eyes, “…make me cum, again, and again, and again.”

She looked up at me, “No one has even come close to the way you make me feel, and I want more.” She stared at me, her eyes brimming, then leaned forward and kissed me.

I looked back at her and had to clear my throat before speaking. “If it makes you feel any better, I feel the same way, kiddo. I’ve been trying to think of what we could do.

“But you have your life, and I have a very different one, and I don’t see any way we can combine then.”

She dropped her eyes, crestfallen.

I reached over and lifted her chin so she faced me again, “But that doesn’t mean we have to say goodbye. It just means we won’t be able to be together all the time. At least, not physically.”

She looked startled, then started to speak, but my hand forestalled her. “We’ll have to figure it out as we go, Sara. But I’m not going to let you go. You have become dear to me very quickly.”

I smiled, “I think, of all the submissives that I’ve had in my life, you are the one that is closest to my ideal. But more than that, I…” I paused, not quite sure what I wanted to say, “…I enjoy being with you, enjoy chatting with you – and just love using your body as my fucktoy!”

She stared at me for a moment, then got up, stripped off the t-shirt, dropped it to the ground, and sat across my lap, naked. “You may do anything you want with my body, Master. Anything at all…” and leaned in and kissed me deeply, then took my hands, and placed them on her tits.

Saramiller2023
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Saramiller2023

The oatmeal had to wait. Even the cookstove fire almost got overlooked as we made it back to the softness of the bedroll and sleeping bags.

~~~~~

Once the camp had been packed away, the firepit checked to make sure there were no embers, and the area swept for trash and debris, we were ready to roll. Smiling to myself, I thought about what was ahead, and what Sara’s likely reaction to it would be. It made my cock twitch.

She was still naked, save for her socks and boots, and I wanted it that way. I had forbidden her from wiping my cum from her cunt, and could see streaks of it on her thigh. She noticed my gaze, dropped her eyes, and blushed, which made my smile broaden.

“Before you put your pack on, come over here, and put on foot up on the log,” I said, patting the log we had used as a seat. She obeyed promptly, and it was clear her body was still buzzed. Her pussy lips were puffy, pink, and glistening, and her nipples were poking up, hard, and twisted tight.

I took the smallest of the anal plugs from a plastic bag, lubricated it well, then had her bend over, and slowly worked it into her rosebud until it popped past her anal ring. I made sure it was settled properly, then gave it a bit of a pat, which made her jump slightly.

I took a length of soft, cotton rope such as you might find on a small beach bag or similar ornamental bag, and wrapped it around her waist, settling it above her hips, loosely, but securely, then cut it there with a short reserve hanging down. I took the rest, tied one end on the loop around her waist, knotted just below her belly button, and passed it down between her legs and up through the back of the loop around her waist, pulling it slightly tight.

Then, working carefully, I parted her pussy lips, seated the rope between them, making sure it passed over her clit, then down across her perineum, looped it around the head of the butt plug, then up her crack, tightening it so enough that it would stay in place.

“Straighten up,” and she did.

“Feet slightly apart.” She complied

I snugged the rope between her legs, making sure it would rub between her pussy lips, over her clit, and tug on the anal plug as she walked, then tied it off. “There. How does that feel? I want it to rub, but not too hard. Just enough to, um, stimulate.”

Sara moved slightly, then walked around.

She looked at me, slightly shocked, which I found gratifying. “It…it’s rubbing my, uh, pearl. It’s…it’s kinda nice, but…How long am I going to wear this?”

Smiling, I replied, “As long as I want you to. It’s not rubbing too hard? I don’t want to rub you raw – just excite you, okay?”

Biting her lips, she nodded.

“You’ll let me know if it’s rubbing too hard, yes?”

She nodded vigorously.

“Okay, then let’s go!” I lifted my pack and swung it around onto my back, settling it onto my shoulders. Then I lifted her pack and helped her settle it on her back, with the sheepskin padding around her hips where the bellyband was. I fiddled with the cotton rope to make sure it wouldn’t interfere with the pack’s bellyband, or vice-versa then patted her pack, turned, and gestured for her to lead the way.

We had been blessed with another amazing day, with the morning sun peeking through the pines, and the forest’s aroma strong and astringent in the clean air of the mountains. We could see the peaks all around us, and the path now led downhill. Today’s hike would be easier, although hiking with a pack downhill used muscles that didn’t usually get as much exercise, and could wind up being painful the next day. Yet, we had been hiking for some days now, and our muscles had tightened up, plus our packs were lighter for all the food we’d consumed. And I had only purified enough water for today’s hike.

All told, it should be a light day in comparison to the earlier ones.

So I enjoyed the sunlight, the air, the feeling of well-being – and the view of Sara, walking in front of me, naked save for her pack, socks, and boots. And the rope, of course…

It would take some time for the rope to work its magic, but I felt quite confident that it would.

 

After about an hour, I noticed that Sara’s walk seemed to be getting slightly erratic as she started weaving left and right slightly. I called to her to stop, then caught up.

“How are you doing, little slut?”

She bit her lips while I enjoyed the view of her naked front, tits framed by the backpack straps, and pussy on display with streaks of cunt honey running down her thighs. “Um, I’m getting pretty…horny…again.” She swallowed. “I don’t suppose I could, uh, cum again? I’ll suck your cock, or do anything you want…” Her hurried words slowed as she looked at me.

I waited a moment, then said, “You’ll do that if I want anyway. Won’t you?”

She swallowed again, looking at the ground, then nodded quickly.

“The rope keeps rubbing against my pearl, and I’m…well, I don’t quite know what I’m doing anymore. I’m getting so distracted by the need to cum…

“Would…would it help if I got down on my knees and begged?” she asked. I shook my head.

She stood there, swaying slightly. “Please…” she almost whispered.

I thought about it for a moment, then said, “Let’s take a break, shall we?”

Swinging my pack up high, I let it flow in an arc to the ground. I had my old hiking rhythms back – just in time to go back to “civilization.” Lifting her pack from her back, then setting it down, I took her by the shoulders and guided her to stand by a nearby log.

She shivered when I touched her, not just a little tremble, but an all-over body shake. It was involuntary and told me a lot about just how horny she was – which is to say, just barely in control. I decided there was no way she could carry a heavy pack safely in that state, which meant I had to change plans. I went to my pack and got out a plastic bag, which I stuffed halfway into my left pocket.

“Stand up, legs spread.”

She immediately obeyed. I knelt down, untied the rope between her legs from the line around her waist, then started to remove it, pulling it first from between her cunt lips. It was covered in her honey, quite soaked, and pulled away with a squelching sound that caused my cock to throb and her body to shake violently again. She was panting, and leaned forward, placing her hands on my head to steady herself. I guessed she was fighting the urge to cum. Good girl!

Carefully, I grasped the butt plug, with the cotton rope still wrapped around the head, and pulled it slowly out of her. Taking both the plug and the rope in one hand, I pulled out the plastic bag, snapped it open, then deposited the gear in the bag, and placed it by my pack. Finally, I untied the rope around her waist and dropped it on top of the plastic bag.

Standing up, I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, “Cock…mouth…now.”

She quickly knelt down in front of me, unzipped my jeans, undid the button at the top, opened my front, then pulled my briefs down, freeing my rapidly stiffening cock.

By this time in our trip, we were both more than slightly ripe, and the light sweat from the hike so far only added to that. I knew that I was not the pristine lover every considerate man should be – but that just added to the thrill when she opened her mouth and started to work up and down my shaft. I knew she was doing it to please me, sweat or no sweat, aroma or no, which was what I wanted.

“Now, play with your pussy and clit, please. Two fingers inside you, palm massaging your clit.”

Her eyes flew up to me, pleading, as I knew she was already desperate to cum, but she did as I commanded. Her mouth was full of my cock, but she immediately started moaning, longer and deeper each time.

I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed her all the way down, forcing her to gag and choke on me. She made no effort to resist, accepting that this was what I wanted, and therefore, what she would do.

I released her head, and she pulled it back, keeping most of my cock in her mouth, breathing around it. After a few seconds, her eyes came up to mine, and she pleaded again. “Pwease, Mastah, pwease wet me cum, pwease…”

I looked at her, brushed her hair, then leaned down, kissed her head, and said, “You’re my obedient fucktoy, and I’m pleased with you, so – yes, you may cum. Cum now.”

The effect was electric. Her body shook, and she started to moan deeply, louder and louder around my cock. Her face, neck, and upper body flushed, and beads of sweat popped out on her forehead and upper lips. She pushed herself forward, taking my cock deep inside her mouth and throat again, and I swallowed, not wanting to cum just yet. I just enjoyed watching her cum.

She backed off my cock so she could breathe more easily, then opened her mouth and panted around it. I stroked her hair. “Good girl. You’re my good little slut. Well done.”

She closed her eyes, then looked up at me, then let my cock slip from her mouth, and laid her cheek against my thigh. “Oh, golly! Thank you, Master. That was…amazing!”

I continued to stroke her hair.

“Master?”

“Yes, little slut.”

“Master, would you please cum in my mouth? Please?”

I smiled. We had come a long way on this journey, and not just in distance. I was gratified. “Much as I’d like to, little slut, I don’t recover as quickly as your young body does. How about I take a raincheck for when we’re back at the hotel?”

She nuzzled my cock, then flicked her tongue out to lick the tip. “Yes, Master.” She straightened up. “Then, shall we get on our way? I’m eager to please you!”

I stroked her hair again. “Sure. But don’t be in too much of a rush. You won’t often get a chance to be here, and this view, this place is special.”

I swept my hand around, indicating the gorgeous view of the mountains shouldering around us.

Then I stood and straightened my briefs and jeans before zipping up and fastening the button again. I put my hand out and hauled her to her feet. “Now, we’re getting back into more populated parts of the trail, and while I would be delighted to have you seen naked and embarrassed, it might not always sit well with the other people we encounter.”

Walking over to my pack, I fished out a stretchy t-shirt and threw it to her. “Put that on.”

She pulled it over her head, struggling with it a bit as it was deliberately a tight fit. She was still somewhat unfocused, then her head popped through the top and she stretched her arms into the short sleeves. The shirt said, “I Swallow,” and was one I had bought at the adult toy shop we had been to before heading out on the trail, and barely reached below her pussy. Indeed, if she strode forward too far, the shirt would ride up and flash a glimpse of it.

She pulled the bottom out so she could read it, then looked up at me, shocked, then started to say something – then stopped. Closing her mouth, she nodded, then turned to reach for her pack.

We got it on her, settling and adjusting the straps and making sure it was comfortable, then I swung my pack up onto my shoulders, hunched the straps so they were snug and comfy, then snapped the stays and bellyband tight.

“Let’s go!” and turned to wave her down the trail.

She stopped, flashed a smile at me, pointed to the t-shirt, and nodded. “I do. I will!” then turned to continue down the trail.

There wasn’t the same lovely view of her naked ass, but I found myself still hard inside my jeans. I could see that she was really getting into her role as my submissive – and reveling in it.

As was I.

~~~~~

We encountered a small number of hikers that morning heading the other way. Most of them just nodded, and continued past us, not noticing anything odd or unusual about us, or the way Sara was dressed. Or undressed.

Only one person noticed the words on her t-shirt. She committed a classic double-take, glancing, then looking away, then head whipping back to check out Sara’s shirt again, shock evident on her face. She refocused on Sara’s face, then mine. I didn’t see Sara’s expression, but I just smiled and winked. She continued to look shocked, then her expression softened, and she winked back as she went by.

The rest of the hike was uneventful, and we arrived back at the trailhead parking lot, feeling good if slightly tired, ’round about what the sun said was just before lunch. Good timing! We’d be able to have showers, then lunch at the hotel.

We piled the packs into the trunk of the rental car, stretched now that we were free of the weight, welcome though it had been through the hike, then spontaneously turned to face each other. Sara put her hand to her mouth and giggled, and I walked forward, arms open. She just about jumped into them and snuggled up close, still giggling.

“That was incredible, Master! Far better than what I had hoped my experience in the Rockies would be!”

She leaned back away from me and her eyes crinkled into a smile, “And with benefits, too!”

I smiled back at her, mussed her hair, and said, “I agree. You’re a great hiking partner. We’ll have to do it again sometime!”

She nodded enthusiastically, “Yes, please!”

I turned her, swatted her behind, and said, “Okay, now get in the car. Let’s go get a hot shower!”

She giggled again and eagerly climbed in.

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments