Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"James has his new submissive, Sara, on the trail. He has stripped her naked, shredded her clothes, put Ben-Wa balls in her cunt, and just inserted a butt plug. Her cunt was already dripping wet, and he wanted to see how she responded to having her ass stuffed full as well. *** This is a sexual fantasy, written for a friend of ours. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She would rather her identity remained a secret, but she has asked us to use our names, “Sara” and “James,” for the principal characters. We hope you – and she – enjoy it."

“How are you feeling, Little Slut?”

“Master, I feel incredibly full – and horny as hell! I’ve got that…thing in my ass…”

“It’s called a butt plug.”

“…and the benny balls in my cunt…”

“Ben-Wa balls, dear girl.”

“…and it’s lovely! I…I didn’t know I could feel like this, but fuck it’s a turn-on!”

“Okay, now stand up and bend over the log, legs spread wide, please.”

She immediately sprang up and positioned herself with her arms on the log, legs spread wide, looking at me quizzically.

I wasted a few moments just enjoying the sight of her pink, engorged pussy lips. I could easily fuck her, cum quickly, and enjoy it immensely, but I wanted to prolong the ecstasy.

I licked my fingers again to moisten them, then carefully reached inside her cunt, grabbed the tether on the Ben-Wa balls, and gently tugged them out of her. She dropped her head on the log and moaned, slowly moving her ass.

I smiled. I’m sure she wanted to cum again…and again, and again, and soon, but it would be hours before I’d let her. I looked forward to such exquisite torture, and the drooling, crying, begging wreck she would be before I would allow her to cum again. And I could hardly wait to see her reaction when I told her how she was going to cum.

I cleaned the Ben-Wa balls with an alcohol sanitizer, wrapped them in a microfiber cloth, then put them carefully away. I was going to be using them again, or rather, Sara would.

Next, I got up, stripped off my clothes, then sat next to her on the log that had recently brought her to a massive orgasm. I noticed that she hadn’t moved at all, and was still bent over the log with her legs spread wide. I was going to have to be careful what I told her to do, but I was really enjoying the extra frisson of having her under my hypnotic control.

“Now get up. I want you to come sit with your back to me, and impale your cunt on my cock.”

She straightened up and moved backwards towards me. I grabbed her hips and guided her so that my cock was close to her cunt lips. With a little more positioning, she moved herself onto the tip of my cock, then pushed, and lowered herself slowly onto me, until she was sitting on my lap, facing away from me.

She arched her back against me and said, “Oh, my God, you feel so good inside me! I felt the butt plug wiggle in my ass when I sat down on you. Fuck, this is exciting!”

I could have started fucking her right then. Lord knows it was an inviting prospect, and my cock was drooling pre-cum. Instead, I pulled her closer, turned her head, and kissed her mouth somewhat awkwardly. Then I put my arms around her and leaned the side of my head against hers, cuddling her.

“You had some doubts about taking the butt plug up your ass, didn’t you?”

“Y…yes, Master.”

“Have you been fucked up the ass before?”

She went quiet, so I said, “You want to do what I tell you.”

“Yes, I want to do what you tell me.”

“Answer me: have you been fucked up the ass before?”

“Yes, I have. When I was a senior in high school, I dated Jace Monette, one of the football players. One day when we’d been screwing, he said he wanted my ass. I wasn't sure, but he wanted it, and I…I said yes.”

She stopped, and I could tell this was hard for her. I kissed her cheek and said, “It’s okay, Sara, you’re not there now. You’re here with me. Go on.”

“He…he was rough, and it hurt…and he…well…he called me a fucking whore when he was done.” She dropped her head, and I could hear tears in her voice.

I kissed her again. “That’s enough Sara. You don’t need to tell me any more. And, for the record, Jace is a filthy piece of shit, and should be horsewhipped.

“Now, Sara, you want to do what I say, don’t you?”

“Yes, Master, I want to do what you say.”

“Then listen to me. When you remember what Jace Monette did to you, it will be like a distant memory, like something you saw in a film or read in a book, rather than something that happened to you in real life. You can remember it if you wish, but you can also just…drop it, like a stone down a well, and it will be gone forever. Would you like to drop this memory, Sara?”

She was quiet for a time, then turned her head away. “No, it’s something I learned from, but it…well, I…I…feel ashamed about it.”

I ground my teeth, wanting to throttle Jace fucking Monette, whoever the fuck he was, then I took a deep breath and said, “Remembering this memory so you can learn from it is a good choice, Sara, but listen to me: This memory will no longer hurt you when you think of it. And you have nothing to feel ashamed about. You were trying to be kind, and got hurt, but you did nothing wrong. He did. Do you understand?”

She was still for a moment, then nodded.

“Sara, say it: I did nothing wrong, I have nothing to feel ashamed about. I feel good about myself. Say that, Sara.”

“I did nothing wrong, I have nothing to feel ashamed about. I feel good about myself.”

“Now, take a deep breath, and when you exhale, expel all of the bad feelings to let them be blown away by the wind, okay?”

She nodded, inhaled deeply, then exhaled in one, long breath, puffing out her cheeks, and seemingly watching the bad feelings blow away.

“Now, doesn’t that feel better?”

She looked back at me with surprise on her face. “Yes, it does. How did you do that?”

“I didn’t do anything, Sara. You did. You exhaled all that crap out of your life forever. Now, this is not an order, but merely a recommendation. If you ever see Jace Monette in public, walk up to him and slap him hard in the face for me, okay?”

She giggled, then nodded.

“You’re a good girl, Sara.”

She trembled, then smiled and said, “Thank you, Master!”

I kept my arms wrapped around her for a while, and just enjoyed holding this beautiful woman in my arms.

I decided it was time. I wriggled my hips slightly so she could feel the butt plug.

“Does this hurt, Sara?”

“N…no,” she stopped. “It actually feels…kinda nice. Excitin’, you know?”

She looked back at me. “And…Master? It helps a lot that I know you won’t hurt me.”

I smiled. “That’s not quite true, Sara. I will hurt you – in order to bring us both more pleasure. But I will never harm you. And I will never hurt you unless you want me to. Do you understand?”

She nodded. “I believe you.” She lifted my hand and kissed it.

“You’re a good girl, Sara.”

She shivered, “Thank you, Master!” and leaned back into me.

I hugged her close for a while, enjoying the feel of my cock buried in such a tight, hot, wet pussy, and that she was enjoying it as much as I was. She wiggled her bum in my lap, then giggled. I kissed her on the back of the neck, and she reached up and put her hand in my hair.

“Now, Sara, I’m going to fuck you hard, and there may be some pain – I hope – but not too much. Would you like me to fuck you hard, Sara?”

She closed her eyes and whispered, “Yes, please, Master. Please fuck me hard. I want you to hurt me – because I trust you.”

“Put your hands behind you, Sara, and clasp them as if they were locked together. You cannot release them until I tell you that you can.”

She leaned forward slightly and clasped her hands together.

“Now, Sara, I want you to lift up until just the head of my cock is inside your cunt, then drop down hard onto my lap, just once.”

I put my hands under her ass and helped her lift until I was barely inside her, then removed my hands, and let her drop hard onto my cock, into my lap. She shivered.

“Did that hurt, Sara?”

“Yes, a little, both because your cock pushed so hard and deep into me, and because the butt plug pushed into me. But it was exciting.”

“Would you like to continue fucking me that way Sara, even though it will hurt a little?”

“Yes, please, Master, It’s…it’s really hot. And I feel like such a slut being fucked this way!”

“You are a slut, Sara!”

Her body shook, “I’m a filthy fucking slut, Master!”

“I’m going to tell you to fuck me, and keep fucking me until I cum, but you are not allowed to cum. Do you understand me, Sara?”

“Yes, Master, I’m not allowed to cum.”

“You may beg me to allow you to cum, but I’m not going to let you. Now, start fucking me, Sara, fuck me hard.”

I grasped her left tit with my left hand and started massaging it, gently at first, while using my right hand to help her lift up, then drop hard onto my cock.

She shifted her feet slightly to give herself more leverage, and pretty soon managed to get a steady rhyme going: lift, SMASH, lift, SMASH, lift, SMASH…

I started twisting her tit, and pulling the nipple, hard, pulling her up and down by her tit.

“Ow…ow…ow…ow…,” she started saying to herself.

“Remember that you can say ‘yellow light’ any time you want to stop, Sara.”

“Fuck no, Master. Ow! It hurts, but I love it. I feel like you’re punishing me because I’m a dirty, cocksuckin’ whore!”

“Okay, Sara, then fuck me harder.”

She picked up speed, and very soon started to beg, “Please, Master, please let me use my hands to play with myself! I want to cum again, I want to cum so bad!”

“No, Sara, your hands are handcuffed behind you, and there is no way for you to get them free. And you feel desperate to cum, and would really love to use your hands to make yourself cum, but you can’t. Now, keep fucking me, I’m going to cum inside your cunt soon, but you are not allowed to cum.”

We both stopped talking. Sara was working hard to keep lifting and dropping and was panting, partly with the effort, and partly with being close to cumming, but unable to get over the edge.

I could feel the knot growing in my balls, and knew it wouldn’t be long. Then the switch flipped, and I knew there was no way I could not cum, so I tried to relax and stop myself from cumming.

Inevitably, that made my climax almost excruciating when it arrived. My balls tensed, then sprang, and cum spurted out of me in one massive, long explosion, then a pause, then another hard spurt, not quite as strong, and more and more and more…

I leaned forward, and found myself saying “FUCK! UNHHH! FUCK!! Fuck, Fuck, FUUUCK!…” then panting hard. I leaned back, pushing my cock up, trying to push as deeply into her as I could. I put my arms behind me on the log, dropped my head, and arched my back, struggling to get even farther up her cunt, to push into her, to hurt her, to possess her!

I was not in control at the moment. This was the vicious, atavistic part of me running the show, and fuck did it feel good!

Then, almost as quickly as it came, it seeped away, and I was me again. I leaned forward, panting, grabbed her shoulders, and put my head against her back. I felt smaller, and somehow shy.

When my wife was alive, we sometimes talked about how I was the bold one and she was shy before we made love. Yet, after we’d both cum, the roles were reversed, and she was bold and eager, while I was bashful. I didn’t want it to impinge on Sara’s excitement.

I exhaled, then “You’re a good girl, Sara.”

She shivered, “Thank you, Master! Fuck that was intense. I loved it! But can we please keep going, just for a little? I’m almost, almost there, and I really, really wanna cum, please!”

“Did it hurt?

“Yes, a little…but that just made it even hotter somehow. It’s like how I like feeling like a slut…it makes it more exciting to do things that seem naughty.”

“And you want to cum?”

“Oh, please, yes, Master, please let me cum. Or make me cum – please, make me cum, make me cum hard, please!”

I chuckled, then said, “Nope. Not going to let you cum. Not until late this afternoon, and maybe not then. But when you do cum, you’re going to put on quite a show.”

She groaned, leaned back in my lap, and stamped one foot on the ground. Her hands were still locked behind her.

“Wha…what are you going to do to me?”

I chuckled and refused to tell her any more.

~~~~~

“Now, Sara, in a moment, I’m going to unlock your hands. You will get up, turn around, then kneel down in front of me, and clean my cock with your mouth and tongue. You will not stop until my cock is completely clean, and you have swallowed all the cum.

“Okay, Sara, your hands are unlocked now.”

She released her hands from behind her back, then slowly raised herself up, pulling herself off of me, then turned and knelt down between my knees. She took my cock in one hand and started to lean forward, her mouth open, when I had another idea.

“Sara stop.”

She froze.

“Before you lick my cock clean, I want you to wipe it over your face and hair. I want you to wear my cum on you. Touching my cock will make you very excited, make you want to cum very badly, but you are not allowed to cum. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master. I will wipe your cock over my face and hair. I will wear your cum on me. Touching your cock will get me very excited, and make me want to cum very badly, but I am not allowed to cum. Master, may I beg?”

AbyThomson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbyThomson

“Yes, you may beg, but I will not give you permission. Now start.”

She looked at my cock, and almost seemed to melt. She clasped it to her face, closed her eyes, and wiped it reverently all over one side of her face, up into her hair, then down the other side, then wiped it from one side to the other, nuzzling it with her nose, then kissing it, all while moaning. Her hips started moving, and her body trembled.

“Now, take my cock into your mouth and clean it, slut.”

With her eyes still closed, and a happy expression on her face, she opened her mouth wide, and hungrily took my cock into her.

Her mouth was hot and soft, and her tongue hotter still. She slowly started licking underneath my cock, then back along one side to the tip, reverently drew her tongue all around the head, then back to the tip. She withdrew her mouth, licked her lips, then kissed the tip, then opened again, and went down on my cock, keeping her lips tight along the sides, keeping her mouth closed around it, and going as far down on my now slightly limp cock as she could until finally, she managed to stuff it all in her mouth. She urked once, as if about to throw up, then slowly withdrew it from her mouth, opened her eyes, sat back, and looked at it, still holding it loosely in one hand. She looked critically, all around it, and moved in whenever she saw a spot that she decided had not been adequately licked. She placed her lips around that spot, running her tongue over and over it, then sat back and looked again.

When she had finally decided it was completely clean, she sat back on her heels, dropped her hands, looked up at me, and said, “Thank you, Master. I loved that, it was amazing.”

I stroked her hair. “You’re a good girl, Sara.”

Her whole body shook. “Thank you, Master!”

I got up, moved around her, then got some tissues for her to wipe herself. She did, then stood up, still looking at my cock with a half-smile on her face.

I put on my underwear, shorts, and t-shirt, pointedly leaving her naked, then got out the prepared lunch I’d bought from the hotel delicatessen that morning. We sat next to each other on the log, munching and talking together. There was a lot of laughter, and we were really enjoying each other’s company, even if she did look towards my crotch and shiver from time to time. It was just plain fun being with her, and I was glad that we had more than sex between us.

Don’t get me wrong! I had arranged this whole trip to be able to fuck Sara repeatedly, and use her as my cum-slut. But sex should be friendly and fun as well as exciting. Any time it gets too serious…well, I find that it becomes like a slightly wilted salad. It can be good – but not as good as before.

I made sure she drank quite a bit of water, and I drank some, too. There was no way I was going to let this trip be spoiled by dehydration. Besides, water is always one of the heaviest things you pack.

Then I insisted we have a nap. I pulled out one of the sleeping bags, spread it in the shade on the grass, and had her lie down. I actually had to command her to do so, she was so excited by everything, but I knew from experience that hiking can wear you down if you don’t take proper precautions.

Besides, it gave us a chance to cuddle like spoons, with my cock pressing through my trousers against her naked bum, and throbbing just behind her pussy. We did eventually get a bit of a nap, but more importantly, we got some rest, and it made both of us even hornier. I wanted her hot and bothered by the time we made camp for the night.

Then I repeated the application of her sunscreen, unlocking and removing her slave collar first, then re-locked it around her neck when I was done. I made her put on her straw hat. I was glad I got one with a wide brim, and was concerned that I might have to have her put on some clothes on her if we were going to be out in the open too much. I enjoyed having another reason for putting my hands all over her body, and getting her all hot and runny!

Just before we started off, she put her hand on my arm, “Uh, Master?”

“Yes, Little Slut.”

“I…I still have the…um…butt plug…up my ass.”

“I know…that’s where I want it.”

She swallowed. “It…it might fall out.”

“No, it won’t. And do you know how I know?”

She shook her head.

“Because if it does, you won’t be allowed to cum today.”

“Oh.” Her eyes went wide.

“So, let’s go.”

I helped her shrug her pack on, and adjusted the bellyband and the sheepskin fleece to offer the greatest comfort. Then I lifted my pack and swung it around, settling it like a coat on my shoulders, before doing up the bellyband.

I wasn’t in a hurry, but I’d picked out a likely camping spot up near the top of the ridge we were zig-zagging up. It was only about another five kilometers, and we had all afternoon to get there, so it should be an easy hike, even if it was uphill.

So, we set off walking, with me behind, watching her gorgeous ass, and enjoying the red heart that winked at me from her ass every once in a while!

~~~~~

After we had been walking for about a quarter of an hour, I told Sara to halt, which she did. I caught up to her and asked her, “How are you finding hiking with the butt plug?”

She blushed, “It…it’s okay. It took me some time to figure out I had to…to…keep my ass tight.” She looked down. “But I…I think I’ve got it now.”

“And how wet are you?”

She turned her head away and whispered, “Really wet…Master.”

I paused, looked away, feeling my uncertainties crowd in on me. “Sara?”

She looked up at me, quizzically, “Master?”

“Are you okay with the things I’m doing with you…to you? I don’t want the hypnosis to interfere with your enjoyment of this week. Sara, answer me honestly.”

She looked down and bit her lip, then said, hesitantly, “Master…I’m kinda ashamed to say it…but I’m loving this!”

She looked away, took a deep breath, then looked into my eyes, and smiled. “You’ve woken something I didn’t know existed. And it has answered a lot of questions I’ve had about my own feelings.”

She smiled, leaned up, and kissed me. “If I was a man, I’d say you’ve given me a permanent hard-on. Instead, I’ve been wet almost since the moment we met! You are the best lover I’ve ever had…and my friend. You make me feel safe, and appreciated.”

Then she straightened up, looked at me coquettishly through her eyelashes, “And I love being your fucktoy!”

I laughed, much relieved. “You’re a slut, Sara.”

She looked up at me and smiled, “I’m a filthy fuckin’ slut, Master!” Her whole body flushed and she impulsively kissed me.

“It’s a good thing you are a slut, because it’s time to start having even more fun. What do you want, Sara?”

“I want to do everything you say, Master.”

“From now on, until I tell you differently, after every five steps – counting left foot-right foot as ‘one step’ – you will finger yourself five times, in time with your steps, making sure to massage your clit.

“At the end of rubbing your clit five times, you will pull your hand away, pushing it out to your side briefly so I can see that you have stopped. Then you will walk another five steps before playing with yourself again. You must not stop…five steps walking without fingering yourself, five steps fingering yourself, then continue, five steps on, five steps off.

“If you stop walking, you will stop playing with yourself. Do you understand all of this?”

She swallowed, “Yes, Master."

“Okay, let’s go.” And I gestured up the path.

She took a deep, shivery breath, then started off. After five steps, she put her right hand between her legs.

After five minutes. I called another halt, and caught up with her.

“How are you doing? Having fun?”

She took a deep breath, then exhaled noisily, nodding. “I…guess?”

“Good. Now, Sara, you will walk five paces, then play with yourself for four paces, then walk another five paces. Understand?”

She nodded slowly, “Yes…Master…”

I gesture for her to keep walking.

Over time, I reduced the number of paces she was allowed play with herself until finally I told her to stop completely, but keep walking.

She bit her lip, and said, “Yellow light? Please?”

I nodded, “Certainly. And let’s take a break.”

We both put our packs down and found a place to sit. She, of course, sat very carefully because of the plug up her ass. I instructed her to drink some water and shared some trail mix with her. “Okay, go ahead.”

She looked down, “Master…”

“James. When you call ‘yellow light’, you’re speaking to me as yourself, not as my submissive.”

She flicked a glance up at me, then said, “Master, I’m not sure whether I did this right, but I’m…just so horny right now! I can’t stand it. Please let me cum!”

“That’s not properly a reason to call a yellow light, but…since you have, I will provide an explanation.

“It is my intention to get you so horny you are going out of your mind, you'll get down on your knees and beg, and agree to do anything, absolutely anything I want. Being able to take an intelligent, sophisticated woman and reduce her to a quivering, begging, drooling slut is immensely appealing to me.

“Do you understand?”

She nodded, looking down, then exhaled noisily, “Well, you’re awfully fuckin’ good at it!”

She gave a big sigh. “Okay, green light. But I hope you won’t be too long, because I’m ready to get down on my knees and beg right now!”

I looked at the sun. “I’d guess…perhaps another couple of hours…”

She groaned, and I laughed, then picked up her pack and gestured for her to get up. “Sara, now when you start out, you’re going to finger yourself once for every five steps again.” I hefted my pack onto my back.

“Oh, and Sara?”

“Master?”

“You cannot cum, no matter how much you need to. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.” She shivered. “I…cannot cum, no matter how much I need to.”

Gradually I took her back up to five again, starting by having her finger herself once for every five steps, then twice, then three times, and so on, interspersed with five minutes of not fingering herself at all.

By the time I called the next halt, I could see she was getting close to boiling. I could see honey streaks running down the inside of both thighs, and was very glad I had insisted she drink all that water.

And since we were practically where I wanted to stop for the night anyway, I decided it was time to turn up the heat even more.

I helped her off with her pack, and she fell to her knees before scrambling up to perch…carefully…on a rock. Her head was down and she was panting, and carefully looking away from me.

I shrugged my pack off and set it down carefully, pulled her water bottle off of her pack, and handed it to her. “Having fun, Little Slut?”

She looked up at me, then slid to her knees, then slumped forward, grabbed my right foot with her hands, and put her forehead on it. “Please, Master. You wanted to make me into a drooling, begging slut…I’m there. Please let me cum. I really will do anything you want, anything at all, only please…”

She started sobbing.

I stroked her head, which was not as kind as it sounds as I let my hand then trail down her back and find her ass. I rubbed my hand up and around her left ass-cheek, then jiggled the butt plug with my finger. She jerked up when I touched it.

“Oh God!…Master…please…”

I moved my hand away from her ass, patted her gently on the head, and said, “Soon, Little Slut, and you’re going to have to earn it, but…soon. Now drink some more water, and have some trail mix. I don’t want you worn out when we get there. It should only be about another ten minutes or so…unless I’m way off in my estimation.”

She stayed slumped over on the ground.

“Sara, I want you to sit up and drink some water.”

She jerked upright, kneeling and sitting on her ankles, then took the water bottle, unscrewed the cap, and drank, panting between gulps. She must have been thirstier than she expected, because she drank her bottle dry, then handed it back to me.

After we had rested for a few minutes, I had some trail mix. Sara didn’t seem to have much of an appetite. I hooked Sara’s empty water bottle to my pack, and moved a couple of other things over from her pack to mine to lighten her load. We really were almost there, and I wanted to make it easier for her…at least insofar as her pack was concerned.

“Okay, Sara, stand up.”

She stood up jerkily.

“Bend over and spread your legs, leaning your arms against that rock.”

She complied, then turned her head to look at me. I went to my pack, and pulled out the Ben-Wa balls again, lubed them up, and walked over to her.

She groaned, and looked down, breathing hard.

I slowly and gently inserted them into her once more. I was surprised and pleased that as I was inserting them, her ass started to wriggle slowly from side to side, apparently involuntarily. She really was losing control. I smiled.

She now had Ben-Wa balls in her cunt, and a butt plug up her ass – and her tits were hard and tight.

“Okay, stand up, let’s get your pack on you.”

She stood up, her breathing ragged, worked her legs back and forth without moving her feet, feeling the Ben-Wa balls in her cunt, then turned her head towards.

“Please…” she whispered.

I smiled, carefully picked up my now-heavier pack, and slung it over my arms. Once the bellyband was cinched tight, I picked up Sara’s pack, and held it out to her. After looking at me for a moment, she sighed, turned her back and put her arms through the shoulder straps, then clipped and cinched the bellyband.

I took her hand, and said, “Let’s go! Ten minutes until we find out if you can earn the right to cum.”

Shivering, she gingerly started walking in step with me.

 

To be continued…

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments