Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Skiing With Keith And Kate

"New Year’s Eve at my friends’ ski cabin turns even hotter than the sauna."

112
20 Comments 20
17.6k Views 17.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words

"So you’re experimenting?” Kate demanded. “Testing the waters?" Then she smirked. "Tasting the fluids?"

Kate had caught me and Keith, her longtime boyfriend, giving each other blowjobs in the sauna. We were in big trouble.

It was New Year’s Eve. My college friends Keith and Kate had invited a number of people to his family’s ski cabin in the woods.

Besides Keith, there was his effervescent girlfriend Kate; Jon and Pam, another couple; three other guys; and me.

We had all driven up the morning of the thirtieth. Several inches of fluffy powder had just fallen, followed by a snap of cold, clear weather.

The eight of us spent the afternoon exploring the woods on our skis in these nearly perfect conditions, then had a great dinner and a fun time drinking way too much that evening. It was a blast of a (non-sexual) evening, promising to be followed by another day of skiing on New Year’s Eve, and then even more partying.

Unfortunately, Jon and Pam came down ill the next morning and decided to go back early. Then the three guys bailed on us too, for a big party back in town.

This left Keith, Kate and myself. Figuring the party was over and the two of them might want to spend the holiday alone, I started gathering up my things, not least because Jon and Pam had been my ride up. But they begged me to stay.

Well, more skiing and then ringing in the new year with them would sure beat watching the ball drop on TV at home, so I agreed.

On this second afternoon, the three of us skied for several miles, stopping for lunch on the shores of a beautiful frozen lake. We arrived back at the cabin sore and sweaty. We peeled off our sweaty clothes and threw on towels in the mudroom before taking turns in the shower.

Kate caught me by surprise in this, and although she had her back turned to me, I did accidentally catch a side-boob view. She was quite attractive, by the way, about five feet six inches with light tan skin, blue eyes and short, spiky, Scandinavian-blonde hair that seemed to match her vivacious attitude. Although I'd never hit on her out of respect for my friendship with Keith, I'll admit that more than once, I had squirted onto my stroking hand while I thought about her.

As a fellow guy, Keith was less modest in the mudroom, fully exposing his slightly heavy six-foot frame, not to mention a nice-looking cock surrounded by a full bush. He was a good-looking guy, with short blonde hair and green eyes. As with Kate, I’d never considered hitting on him for friendship reasons, but as with Kate’s side-tit, I didn’t mind the quick view.

The cabin had a sauna, and Kate encouraged Keith and me to use it while she took a quick nap, after which she would join us.

Nude in the sauna, he and I chatted for a while about the skiing, the nearby towns, the kinds of beer and wine he had on hand, and other topics of mutual interest.

After a pause in the conversation Keith ventured, “So, I was talking with Jim Olson about the toga party you guys went to.”

My penis, which had grown long and slightly full in the warm sauna, shrank like a turtle pulling its head into its shell. "And … ?”

I was anxious about where this might be going. You see, my college buddy Jim and I had once attended a campus toga party together - and after both striking out with women we liked, we had ended up fondling each other under our easy-access togas, then giving each other head back in his room.

"Well, he knew you were coming to my cabin, so he told me about something you and I have in common...”

He paused before finishing the thought. “We’ve both sucked Jim’s dick.”

"Ahhh." Now my cock went to full size in an instant, raising itself off the sauna bench. His was pointed fully skyward too.

He proceeded to tell me about how their freshman year they'd been watching a porno in Jim's room when Jim had pulled down his pants and started jerking off.

Keith had followed, and they had jacked in parallel for a long time. But then Jim placed his hand on Keith’s leg and moved it up to his cock. Before he knew it, Jim was sucking him, after which Keith returned the favor.

As Keith was telling me about Jim reaching for his cock, he reached for mine. I knew it was wrong, and a betrayal of his longtime relationship with Kate, but I was so aroused from all the sweaty exercise, and seeing them strip in the mudroom - and now this story! - that I couldn’t resist.

I took his hot stick in my hand, and then my mouth. Keith continued his story, telling me that he had also fucked Jim in the ass.

Keith promptly spewed a big salty, tasty load in my mouth as he told me this, then went down on me. I was so horny from the skiing I filled his hot mouth about as quickly as he had done mine.

We were just relaxing post-blowjob when the sauna door opened and in walked Kate, naked - but angry. She must have been watching through the steamy window for some time, most likely seeing both of us come.

"What the fuck is this?"

She continued, "Don't answer that. I saw everything. Just because it's not with another woman doesn't mean it isn't cheating, you know!"

Keith replied, "I'm really sorry. I know it's cheating. We shouldn't have. It was a terrible idea."

She turned to me. "And YOU! You betrayed me too! I want to call you the 'other woman,' but you're not a woman! What are you, the other orifice? Don't answer that, either."

I apologized too. This was terrible. Although I’d been cheated on a couple of times, I’d never cheated on anyone, nor had I induced anyone to cheat - until now. I felt sick to my stomach as the realization sank in that you can't un-cheat.

“Don’t be mad at Joe. This is all my fault,” Keith implored. “I totally hit on him. I’m so sorry.” That was nice of him, but I still felt awful.

She cast a sideways glance at me, then back to Keith. “Well, what the fuck do I make of this? Keith, do you like men?"

"Maybe a little. Not as much as women."

"But you like them some? Who do you fantasize about more, men or women?"

"Women, totally."

"Women? Plural?!? Or me."

"Especially you!"

"Good. If you'd said 'only you,' I would have known you were lying. Don't think I don't notice you noticing other women."

She paused. “So you were just experimenting?” she demanded. “Testing the waters?" Then she smirked. "Tasting the fluids?"

Sheepishly Keith replied, "Yeah, I guess so." He also disclosed his earlier encounter with Jim, which fortunately had been before Keith and Kate met, so at least he hadn’t been cheating on that occasion.

She sighed. "Well, better you experiment now than when we’re forty, I guess. Maybe - maybe, I could forgive you. But how is it I didn’t know about this? That’s a pretty big thing to hold back.”

"Sorry, I just was worried about what you'd think."

"How many other guys have you been with?"

"That's it. Jim was the only one, until today."

"What did you and Jim do?"

"Do?"

"What did you do to each other? Physically?" She leaned forward on the sauna bench, her breasts dangling, though I studiously avoided staring. “Describe it for me."

Keith retold the story, explaining that they'd started by jerking off, then sucking each other's dicks, and that he had fucked Jim but not tried the reverse.

"Did you enjoy it? Well, obviously yes, because you just did it again today. I guess you must have liked doing Jim in the butt too, because you like doing that to me. Little did I realize you learned how with a guy. Do you want to have it done to you?"

"I ... I don't know. I haven't tried it. I think it might hurt."

"Not if you're careful. Guess how I know. Okay, what about kissing? Have you kissed a guy?"

"No, I think Jim wanted to but I wasn't into it then."

"So is that something else you won't know until you try?"

"Maybe."

She paused. "Did it ever occur to you I might need to do some experimenting too?"

"I guess I didn't think about that."

“How on earth could you not think about that?” she asked. “Doesn't every red-blooded American male spend half his life thinking about women having sex together?”

She paused again, collecting her thoughts. "What if I am curious about what it's like to kiss a girl's soft lips instead of your scratchy ones? What if I see other women's tits in the shower and wonder what it would feel like to touch them? What if I'm even interested in what they taste like ... down there? What if you had trusted me enough to ask?"

Then, more introspectively: "What if, since I'm obviously so interested, I had trusted you enough to ask?”

"I’m sorry we didn’t … but I am glad we're talking about this. Look, it's you I want to be with, not Joe."

"And I want to be with you, Keith, but this has changed our relationship in a big way. I'm trying to figure out where we go from here. Our relationship will still have to change."

He gulped. "How?"

"Clearly, we both want to stay together. “ Jim looked at least a little relieved at this. “But, I think, we both need to experiment with the same sex." She crossed her legs and squirmed a bit as she said this. “And if we're going to do that, we should do it sooner than later, before our relationship progresses further and we become more committed."

"Really?"

"What you did was NOT okay, because you broke my trust. You should have asked first. I think I would have said yes. Going forward, I could be willing to let you do stuff with other men, as long as you're safe. And as long as I can be with other women too. You wouldn’t get to have sex with other women, though, and I wouldn’t get to have sex with other men. You think you can handle the idea of your girlfriend with another woman?"

Lubna4love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lubna4love

His penis was engorged now. She looked down at it and said, "I'll accept your cock's answer." She smiled and leaned in to kiss him briefly.

Her smile changed to a smirk. "And in case you're wondering, Shauna hit on me a couple weeks ago," she said, referring to one of her friends, "so that could happen soon.” His cock bounced up when she said that.

"So is this something we can both agree to?”

As he pondered this, she added, “I can sweeten the deal. What if we allowed occasional threesomes - with limits?”

Jim looked at her expectantly, wide-eyed.

“Neither of us does anything with the opposite sex unless we're both there. And one thing is still special: you don't get to put your dick in another woman, and no other man's goes in me. Also, I'm not saying I'm promising you a threesome with another woman - just allowing for a possibility. Don't get excited about Shauna, because I want her to myself.”

"I can agree to all that. Even if we do that, it’s our relationship that’s special."

She smiled. "Good boy. That's exactly what I wanted to hear. I think we're on the same page."

With a less businesslike look, she said, "Now I want to watch you two again.”

Keith looked at her again for confirmation.

“Go ahead.”

He bent down and took my member, sweaty from our previous session, into his mouth. He focused first on cleaning up the spit and cum from our previous session, then got going on some long, smooth, exquisite strokes.

Kate asked, “Can I ask you a question, Keithie?”

"Mmmf?" Keith mumbled around my cock.

"You said you wanted to see whether you liked kissing a guy."

"Not exactly. That was your idea."

“You're right, honey, it was my idea,” she purred. “And I would sure like to see that.”

Keith sat up. I leaned in towards him, placing my hand gently on his cock and my lips gently on his, then pulling back a few inches to look him in the eyes.

He moved his head in toward mine and opened his lips for a full French kiss. We made out for a minute, gently stroking each other.

"Oooh, that is awesome," growled Kate, her hand now drawing circles around her vulva. "How is that for you, Keith?"

He broke the kiss. "All right. Way different than a woman, though.”

She put her hands on her hips. Which made her meaty breasts jut out nicely, by the way. "I hope not better than a woman."

"Well, you want me to experiment, right? "

"Well, yes obviously you're seeking the truth about yourself, and we have to accept whatever that is. But if you really liked kissing a man better, that wouldn't be good for us. So I hope you don't".

"Don't worry, I don't. Your kisses are way better. But this is all right," he said, resuming his kiss with me.

"Oh God, this is amazing." Kate had a couple of fingers inside her pussy now and was working herself rhythmically.

Now I bent down to swallow Keith's sword. After just a couple of deep strokes in my mouth, I pulled off to lick down the bottom of the shaft and suck in his balls, which were nicely soft and saggy from the heat of the sauna. That prompted moans from both of them. Then I went back to his rigid rod.

Speaking of the heat of the sauna, we had been in there way too long at this point. "Boys, let’s go outside and cool off." Out we stepped into the snow, where we wrapped our arms around each other, one of Kate’s firm tits pressing enticingly against me, and initiating an awkward but very enjoyable three-way tongue kiss.

Then she dropped to her knees, leaving Keith and me kissing, and she started sucking our cocks alternately. As much as I had enjoyed Keith’s piehole on my pole, it was even more exciting to see myself disappear into beautiful Kate’s mouth.

After a couple of minutes of cooling off in this hot outdoor action, we went back in. Keith got between my thighs and started sucking me again with no-nonsense in-and-out strokes.

Kate sat back on the bench, masturbating herself again and moaning her approval. Before long she was alternately shoving her fingers up her pussy and licking her juices off of them. “Keith ... wasn't there ... something else ... you ... wanted ... to try?"

He looked up anxiously. "I don’t know. What if it hurts?”

"Don't worry. It doesn’t have to hurt. I’ll be really careful,” I assured him.

"Okay, let me go get a condom!” Kate exclaimed with excitement, running naked to get one.

I started sucking Keith briefly, then took my time licking down towards his balls, across the bulge of his perineum and finally circling his hairy hole. I worked on the spot for half a minute, alternately sticking my tongue in and licking around, then took his balls in my mouth and gently pushed a spit-lubed finger against his opening.

I used gentle pressure as it slid in, encountering only slight resistance. Once I had it all the way in, I worked it around a bit, testing different angles and also loosening his hole a bit. He moaned loudly.

Then I added another finger, letting him adjust before pushing it fully in. I gingerly worked the two fingers in and out, flexing them back and forth inside his rectum to stimulate him from inside. "Woowww!"

Kate had returned with a lubricated condom and started unwrapping it, wide-eyed as I added a third finger behind the other two, forming a finger-triangle and holding them there patiently.

I kissed his balls and cock gently to relax him and soon felt his hole open some more. I moved all three in and out slowly a few times, prompting his eyes to roll back in his head. Then I pulled them out and showed them to him. "Keith, that's at least as big as my dick. Are you ready?”

I unrolled the condom onto my anxious member, pressing it gently against his relaxed opening. It eased in, Keith generating one long loud groan as I pushed it in all the way. Then I started pumping in and out. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" he uttered every time I bottomed out on him. Next, I decided to pull further out, adjusting my angle. His cock twitched violently as I did so, a drop of white cum - not clear pre-cum - dripping out. I had dragged it past his prostate.

Kate was leaning forward on the bench, staring transfixed. "Wow. You made him do that from the inside!?"

I did the maneuver again. His cock twitched again. This time, a substantial stream of semen leaked out onto his shaft. Kate sat back, astonished. I resumed the regular drilling and he kept moaning.

Finally, I lay down across him and started kissing him. He kissed back hard this time, his tongue fighting mine. We dueled for another couple of long minutes, my lips getting sore from his rough treatment, and then I felt my load building in my balls.

I started pumping harder, keeping our mouths in contact, while Kate yelled, “How’s it feel to get fucked by a big cock? Pretty great, isn't it?" She pumped her fist in the air. "Wooo hooo!" she yelled, as my body spasmed and I filled the condom with burst after burst of my juice.

Kate then kissed him and said, "I love you, Keith! That was beautiful. Now let's get you off." With that, she straddled him facing outward, and sank herself all the way down on his prick in one quick, smooth motion. This gave me full access to both their organs.

I started down low, sucking his warm loose balls into my mouth, then up to the bottom of the shaft where Kate's cunt was sliding up and down. I dragged my tongue up and down a few times to give Keith some stimulation and then went to work on Kate's amazing equipment. Her light blonde bush was trimmed short, but still in a natural V shape, very much to my liking. Her labia had these incredible, convoluted, dark-pink folds to lick and suck and explore. Keith was a lucky man indeed.

As I was doing this, I reached up to finally get my hands on those breasts. Quite firm, they fit perfectly in my hands, though I didn't waste much time cupping them when there were a pair of lovely nipples for my fingers to squeeze.

Meanwhile, I licked around the outside of those grand labia, then sucked her hard little clit into my mouth. Next, I went back to slip my tongue under her generous ladylips, squeezing in between there and his oscillating penis. I stuck it in there as hard as I could, putting pressure on both his shaft and her vaginal opening. "Yesss!” shouted Kate, her body convulsing in orgasm and her juices flowing faster. I wouldn't describe it as squirting exactly, but she definitely got a little wetter right then.

Keith followed shortly after, continuing to pump through his orgasm, his semen starting to ooze out the gap between his shaft and her opening. I sucked up as much of the copious frothy, his-and-hers fluid mixture as I could, gently bathing their combined genitalia from top to bottom with my tongue.

Finally, Kate pulled off and pulled me up for a kiss. "Thank you. That was incredible."

Then she pivoted around so she was face down on Keith, gently rubbing her pussy on his member. "Thank you. That was incredible." And they kissed for a while.

Finally, Keith beckoned me over to kiss him. "Thank you. That was incredible."

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments