Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Photo Finish

"The camera never lies!"

32
4 Comments 4
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

The August day in 1986 was fine and warm as I stood by the rails, capturing on camera the horses galloping round the final bend and onto the straight part of Nottingham racecourse, with five furlongs left to fight out the finish of the race. This was a favourite spot of mine, with fast and furious action and the jockeys shouting and urging their mounts on with their whips. I did this for each of the six races on the card, hoping to capture some great action shots for the racing press. After the final race, I packed my bag and, with my camera slung around my neck, made my way back to my car.

The racecourse stands alongside Colwick Park’s popular cruising ground, and whenever I go there, I like to walk back through the woods to look for any action. I discovered this place in the late 1970s (see my story ‘Cruising at Colwick’), returning there many times since and seldom being disappointed.

I had no sooner entered the woods when I glimpsed through the trees, a man who was looking in my direction. He was about my age, in his early thirties, tall, fair-haired and good-looking. As he walked, I saw his hand stroking the front of his trousers so I knew what he had in mind. Liking what I saw, I moved towards him.

“I saw you earlier, did you get some good pictures?” said the man after I had got closer to him.

“I won’t know that until I get home, develop the film and make some prints,” I replied. I had my own darkroom and specialised in monochrome printing. Digital cameras were not yet on the scene!

The man introduced himself as John, and surprised me when he asked with a twinkle in his eye, “Do you photograph things other than horses?”

“What had you in mind?” I said although I guessed what he was getting at.

“I’d like to strip for you so you can take some of me,” was his reply.

This man was super-attractive and I became horny just talking to him. I had my camera, and as nobody else was about, I agreed. We both knew the woods well, and it was easy for us to find a suitable location among the trees.

Once there, John removed his t-shirt to reveal his muscular, toned body with strong biceps and a noticeable six-pack. Here was a man who spent a lot of time at the gym. After he took off his trainers, socks and trousers, there stood before me a handsome athlete in great shape. I wasted no time in taking several pictures of him wearing only his newly fashionable Calvin Kleins, his bulge indicating what lay beneath. He slipped his hands under his waistband, removed his pants, and revealed an impressive cock.

After a couple of full-body shots where he posed against a large tree, I changed lenses for some close-ups of his penis and balls. Getting so close to this man’s dick now had me fully erect inside my trousers as I looked through my camera’s viewfinder. My high-quality lens captured every tiny detail of his genitalia and his carefully manicured pubes.

His cock began to stiffen, and the folds of his foreskin began to disappear as his shaft became taut. It then retracted when he was fully erect to reveal a beautiful shiny glans. I photographed this 7-inch erection from different angles, and the appearance of a bead of pre-cum oozing from the slit and running down underneath to moisten his frenulum was a bonus. After taking a couple more full-length shots of this naked Adonis, I had finished the film on which I had captured the most intimate of masculine details.

With both of us now having erections and completely turned on, we were almost begging for completion. I packed my camera away and dropped my trousers for John to stroke me. I was so ready to cum that I didn’t last long under the soft touch of his hands and shot my load onto the grass. I couldn’t resist the urge to wrap my lips around John’s cock head, and almost immediately received a mouthful of semen that I had no hesitation in swallowing.

John dressed and we walked back through the woods to the car park. He told me he was single, worked as a rep for an insurance company, and regularly worked out at a gym in Nottingham. He was naturally very keen to see the results of our photoshoot, so we agreed on a time to meet in the same car park the following week for me to give him his photos. Before leaving, John had one more request.

“When we meet up next week, have your camera with you and we can go and see my mate, Kim, and take more photos. You will be well rewarded!” With that, John got in his BMW and drove away. I was intrigued and very excited. Would Kim be like him, I wondered.

I couldn’t wait to get back home and into the darkroom to develop my films and make some prints from the best negatives. I loaded the six films I had shot that day into the developing tank, and a few minutes later, scanned the negatives as I put them in the drying cabinet. When dry, I viewed the lengths of film on the lightbox. I had some cracking racing shots which I would look more closely at later on, but I was desperate to view the images I had taken of John. They too looked great.

The following day I chose ten negatives from which I made 10x8 enlargements. The results were stunning, and I was keen to show them to John. I intended to give him the negatives as well, so I made extra prints to keep for myself.

The next week I drove back down to Colwick and could see that John was already in the car park when I arrived. He smiled as I walked over towards him with the large brown envelope in my hand. We sat in his car for a few minutes while he looked at the prints of himself. The sheer delight showing all over his face told me how pleased he was.

“These are wonderful,” he exclaimed with much excitement. “Now let’s go and have a session with Kim. Follow me; it isn’t far.”

I followed John’s car out of the car park and ten minutes later we were at Kim’s house in The Meadows. I rounded up my camera gear and followed John through the front doorway. My preconceived ideas about Kim were about to be shattered. I was at least expecting a man, but instead found Kim to be a tall, curvy, short-haired brunette in her mid-twenties and a dead ringer for Audrey Hepburn!

TamaraGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TamaraGrey

No sooner had we arrived than John spread the prints I’d just given him onto the table for Kim to look at.

“These are brilliant,” she said, “and I hope you will take some good ones with me on them too. Come on, follow me upstairs and let’s get started.”

This wasn’t what I had expected but for a bi-guy like me, I wouldn’t be backing out now! The comfortable room had a double bed and a chair, and whilst I sorted my camera out, John and Kim stripped to their underwear.

“We are going to take up some different positions for you,” said John, “so just snap away!”

That wasn’t difficult as these two posed like professional models. I took some erotic shots of them in their underwear which they didn’t keep on for long, and soon they were both naked. I didn’t need to suggest anything as these two knew exactly what they wanted. Kim went on her knees and took John’s cock in her mouth. She teased him by taking his foreskin between her teeth and gently pulling on it, but as his dick began to harden, she took it deeper into her mouth and began giving him a sensuous blow job.

I captured all this in a series of close-up images, along with shots of Kim’s breasts and her very hard nipples. John then lay on the bed for Kim to kneel over him, facing his feet so he could enter her pussy, while I could photograph the action easily. Their repertoire of sexual positions was extensive as they set themselves up with one position after another for me to capture on camera. After I had finished my fourth roll of film, John said I should take a break.

He came straight over to me and placed his hand on my cock, now fully erect beneath my clothes. Kim unbuttoned my shirt and a frisson of pleasure passed through me as she removed it. She slowly ran her finger down the front of my body to my trousers which she then unzipped and pulled down, along with my boxer shorts, to release my knob. Kim quickly had her mouth around it.  John grabbed my camera and took a photograph of Kim planting a kiss on the tip of my glans, and then another of her with my penis halfway down her throat. John was also keen to suck me, so handing the camera to Kim, he took my cock in his mouth and gave me an exquisite blow job, whilst at the same time fingering my arse. I hoped that Kim could use the camera well enough to get a good shot of this!

With all three of us now very turned on, John sat on the chair and began fucking Kim in the reverse cowgirl position. It was a new experience for me taking pictures whilst stark naked, as I photographed John’s cock penetrating first Kim’s cunt and then her anus. I took full-length shots of them in action, along with some close-up views of Kim’s shaved pussy, which glistened with her body fluids. She parted her labia to enable me to take some detailed close-ups. They then moved on to the bed where Kim assumed the doggy position facing the end of the bed with John entering her from behind. I took more photos until Kim forced me to put my camera down after she grabbed my cock, and pulled me towards her mouth. The three of us then revelled in the spit-roasting that followed.

John and I changed places as he wanted Kim’s mouth around his dick, which allowed me to fuck Kim from behind. I had a choice of two holes and greedily took advantage of them both! First, my shaft plumbed the depths of her vagina and spread sensuous feelings throughout my whole being. Her velvety inner skin moving against my glans gave me sensations I had rarely experienced before. My hands held on to her hips as I thrust away and hoped that my stamina would last! I glanced down at her anus which looked so inviting after John had opened it up earlier, and touched its rim gently with my finger before pushing it right in. Her sphincter muscles tightened around my finger as I worked it, and I knew then that this was where I wanted my release to happen. I reached under Kim’s body as I pulled out of her. With one hand cupping her breast and the other one around her waist, I slipped my penis deep into her arse and began fucking it. I then reached under and worked her hard, wet clitoris with my fingers.

For all three of us, the climax wasn’t far off. Kim now sucked hard on John’s shaft, and this soon tipped him over the edge sending his load gushing into her mouth. She greedily gulped it down. My continual rubbing of Kim’s clit brought moans, then gasps, and finally deafening screams from Kim. I felt her whole body shake as powerful orgasmic surges passed through it, and female cum fluid gushed from her. I had never seen a woman squirt before! This was too much for me and I couldn’t hold back my climax any longer, shooting powerful jets of cum deep inside her anal passage. Our bodies were covered in sweat as we all lay on the bed to get our breaths back.

Half an hour later, after showering and dressing, we sat in the garden enjoying the sunshine, drinking cappuccinos, and reflecting on what we had just done. I was keen to get into the darkroom, develop the films and do some printing. Before I left, we exchanged phone numbers so I could let them know when the photos would be ready.

I was in a state of constant randiness as I made print after print of that unforgettable day’s action. The enlargements turned out brilliantly and when I took them over a week later, John and Kim were thrilled with the results. I refused to take their offered payment for them as I thought they had rewarded me well enough! We became good friends, and over time I enjoyed more steamy threesomes with them.

I feel very nostalgic as I write this because I have in front of me a 10x8 print I made thirty-six years ago showing the face of a beautiful Audrey Hepburn lookalike kissing the tip of my penis!!

Published 
Written by fallachan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments