Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Window Seat

"He said anal was easy. She made him prove it."

141
55 Comments 55
18.1k Views 18.1k
680 words 680 words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

Author's Notes

"Short and to the point."

She was watching me from the window seat in our bedroom. She was nearly naked and the afternoon sun made her brown hair look almost blond. 

"Go ahead," she said. "You think it's so fucking easy. Go ahead!" 

Her words sounded harsh, but her eyes were burning, and she was flushed from her cheeks to her breasts. 

It had started as a joke about anal sex, and here I was, on my back, knees up, with our neighbor Nick between my legs. 

"You okay with this?" asked Nick. Honestly, he had the most beautiful eyes and a great body. 

I whispered, "God yes," then laid back and showed him my lubricated asshole.

Nick moved in, found my hole and slid the head of his cock inside me. I moaned. He moaned. Emily, sitting by the window, moaned the most. 

"Oh, my God!" she said. "That is so fucking hot! Do you like taking that big dick in your ass? It's freaking huge. How can you do that? I need a closer look."

She got up, moved to my side and knelt next to my hips. Her face was right next to my cock, but she didn't take it in her mouth. Instead, she grasped it firmly and pulled it out of the way. She wanted a better look at Nick's big dick sliding in and out of my willing asshole. 

To Nick she said, "Fuck him harder. Fuck him really hard. Yes. Like that." She turned to me, stroked my dick and said, "Relax that asshole, baby. Let him in." She looked at my hole, full of dick as Nick thrust into me, craving that cock as he pulled out. My ass was either full of dick, or thrusting toward the other man, needing to be filled. "You're cock’s getting harder," she said. "Yeah. Really hard. Cum for me baby. Cum in my mouth while you take that big dick in your asshole."

She bent forward and wrapped her lips around my cock. It was an incredible feeling: a handsome man fucking my ass; my beautiful Emily’s hot lips wrapped around the head of my dick. She wasn't shocked. She was pleased. She wasn’t jealous. She wanted me to have what I’d been craving for so long. She loved it that my dick was so big and hard and ready to burst. She wanted me to cum. 

SalomeJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeJones

"Oh, yes!" she said, "I can taste your pre-cum. You want it, don't you? You want to cum with Nick's big dick in your ass. Go ahead, baby. Fuck him with your asshole. Fuck my mouth. Give me that load!"

Then it all came out in a huge gush of pent up desire. The feel of her mouth, her hands, his cock, his hips against my thighs, his thrusting dick, my hips jerking upward to match his desire, her hair falling on my balls. At last, at last, I came and came and came, and he came too--jerking and twitching, thrusting his need inside me. I was bucking madly, so Emily pushed her head down to keep my dick inside her mouth. As I slowed, I could feel my cum dripping out between her lips, sliding down my dick, pooling at the base of my cock. Gasping, she pulled off of me.

Shocked, she said, “Look at all that cum! I’ve never seen so much cum in my life.” She scooped it up with her fingers and rubbed it back over my dick. I jerked and twisted and ground my asshole into Nick’s cock. 

“You want some, Nick?” she asked. 

I opened my eyes to see Nick nodding. He thrust all the way into me and held his cock there. She took her cum soaked fingers and slid them into his mouth. He sucked them with a smile, then kissed her, hard. 

She pulled away smiling and embarrassed. “Did you see that, baby? I just kissed another man while he stuck his cock all the way up your ass.”

“Now kiss me,” I said, and she did. 

Published 
Written by ChumbaPoxwally
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments