Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tricking Hubby On Wedding Anniversary

"Wife Tricks Hubby Into Having Sex With Transexuals."

119
25 Comments 25
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you like it. I have already started part 2."

Eric and Ashley had been married for almost six years. They had met through mutual friends. They had been together for eight years and they thought their lovemaking was getting kind of monotonous. So for their sixth wedding anniversary, Ashley wanted to spice things up. 

Eric and Ashley both liked betting on sports, so a few days before their wedding anniversary Ashley made a bet with Eric on a ballgame. She told him, “If my team wins you will do anything I want you to do, and if your team wins I will do anything you want me to do.”

Eric didn't hesitate. He was so sure his team would win, he said “Sure you have a bet.”

The game was the day before their wedding anniversary and it was a close game. Ashley's team won at the last second by three points. 

As soon as her team won, Ashley jumped up and yelled, “Ha ha! I won! Now you have to do anything I want for our anniversary tomorrow.”

Eric asked, “OK. What are you going to have me do?”

Ashley smiled kissed him and said, “You will just have to wait until tomorrow night to find out.”

Ashley had everything set up in case she won the bet. She had two friends who were transexual. Good friends. And she wanted to watch Eric suck them and take their cocks up his ass. She knew Eric wouldn't if she just came right out and asked him, so she was going to trick him.

Ashley told Eric to get undressed, which he did. As he undressed, Ashley went to the closet and came back with a box. She opened the box and took out two strap-ons. She told him they were brand new. She even let him touch them.

As Eric touched them he remarked, “They feel almost ‘real’.” 

Ashley said, “The place I bought them from said they are as close to the real thing as you can get.”

Ashley said, “I have two girlfriends who are going to use these on you while I watch.”

Eric asked, “Do I know your friends?”

Ashley told him, “No, you don't. They are some girls I knew before we got together. We lost touch and just found each other on Facebook.”

Next, she pulled out of the box a pair of handcuffs, a ball gag, and a blindfold. Eric wanted to know, “Why the blindfold?” 

Ashley told him, “I don't want you to see my friends until after they have both fuck you with the strap-ons.”

Eric asked, “Will I get to fuck them too?”

Ashley said, “That will depend on if you are a good boy or not, and if they want you to fuck them.”

Ashley then came up behind Eric pulled his hands behind him and cuffed them. She then had him open wide and when he did she shoved the ball gag into his mouth as far as she could and secured it with the strap so he couldn't push it out. 

Next came the blindfold. It was wide and thick. Ashley wanted to make sure Eric couldn't see anything. She then had him get on his knees in the middle of the room. 

Eric could hear the bedroom door open. Even though Eric couldn't see, Ashley said, “Eric sweety, I want to introduce you to Trish, and Kelly.”

He tried to speak but nothing came out that the ladies could understand. Kelly, in a fem voice, came up to Eric and gently touched his cheek with the tips of her fingers and said, “Sshh, it's ok baby. We're going to have a lot of fun with you.

Ashley said, “Ok girls get undressed and put on those strap-ons, and pick the hole you want to fuck.”

Before either of them said which hole they wanted, Trish asked, “How tight is his ass?”

Ashley told her, “Very. He's still an anal virgin.”

Before Trish could say another word Kelly spoke up and said, “Well, I want that ass. I love a tight ass, and it's been a while since I have fucked a tight one.”

Trish said, “That's fine with me. I love a hot mouth. And I don't mind seconds.”

Kelly came up behind Eric and slapped his ass with her transexual cock. She leaned forward and told Eric, “You know it's not many men who would let two women double team him with strap-ons while his wife watched.”

Ashley said, “Well, Eric is a special kind of husband. And like I told you and Trish, he lost a bet. Isn't that right honey?”

Eric didn't even try to answer since he knew they wouldn't understand him if he did. Kelly told Ashley, “Come here and spread his ass cheeks for me.”

Ashley did as she was told. As she spread Eric's ass cheeks Kelly started to guide her transexual cock to his tight virgin hole. 

Eric was now breathing heavily. Anticipating what he thought was a strap-on. Having no idea that he was about to get fucked by a transexual cock. Ashley asked Trish, “You want to fuck his other hole now?”

Kelly who seemed to be the more dominant of the two said, “No, not yet. Wait until I am deep in his ass and he starts liking it. I don't want to hear him screaming and crying.”

As Kelly took her time sliding her transexual cock deep in Eric's ass Ashley dropped to her knees in from of Trish, wrapped her hand around his massive transexual cock, and started sucking her, getting her hard for when she fucked her husband's mouth.

As Ashley sucked Trish's cock Kelly said, “Damn! He's so fucking tight!”

Eric started to squirm from the pain of Kelly's cock. Kelly gave his ass a hard slap with her hand and told him, “Stop squirming, bitch!”

Eric stopped when he heard that and felt the slap. Kelly said, “Well, I guess I am going to have to use lube just to get it in his ass.”

Eric was relieved when he heard that. Ashley was being really loud sucking Trish's trashy cock. When Eric heard the noise she was making he wondered why she was sucking Trish's strap on. She had never mentioned wanting to be with a woman before. 

Eric heard Trish say, “You love sucking this, don't you baby?”

The only response he heard from Ashley was a moan. Trish put a hand on the back of Ashley's head and slowly slid her big, thick cock down her throat. As she did, Eric could hear her say, “Mmmm, yeah that's it. Take it all.”

Eric could hear Ashley gag and choke. He thought to himself, the strap-on must be bigger than he thought. He was big and she never gagged and choked when she sucked him. 

KyraMooreTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KyraMooreTS

By this time Eric could feel Kelly squirting lube in his ass and then her finger in him. He had to admit, her finger did feel good. But he also knew the strap on was still going to hurt, even with lube. He remembered how big the strap-on was. 

If Eric could only see what was going on around him. But being blindfolded he couldn't see a thing. Kelly's transexual cock was much bigger than the strap-on that Ashley had shown him and let him feel before putting the blindfold on him. 

Kelly said, “OK, baby. Just let me lube up the strap-on before I put it in you.”

Kelly was gentle. She tried putting just the head of her cock into Eric's ass. But he was so tight. Kelly looked over at Ashley and said, “Ashley baby, come over here and spread Eric's ass cheeks while I shove my cock in his asshole.”

Ashley figured Eric would start struggling when he heard Kelly say cock and not strap on. But he didn't. Eric didn't think anything of it when Kelly called her strap-on a cock. He had seen enough porn to know that women referred to their ons as cocks.

Ashley sat on Eric's back facing Kelly and spread his ass cheeks so she could use both her hands to try and get the head of her cock into Eric's asshole. Kelly finally worked the head of her transexual cock into Eric's tight ass. Eric from the pain the whole time. 

Once Kelly had the head of her cock in Eric's asshole Ashley went back over to Trish and said, “Why don't you fuck his mouth for me now baby?”

Trish told her, “Anything for you, doll.”

Trish came up and stood in front of Eric who had his face on the floor and his ass in the air and told him, “Come on baby, get up so you can suck me.”

Trish helped him get his upper body off the floor, then Ashley released the strap holding the ball gag in his mouth letting the ball drop to the floor. She then got down on her knees next to him and whispered, “Are you ready to suck Trish now baby?”

Eric smiled and said, “Yes. I told you I would do anything you wanted since you won the bet, Ashley.”

Ashley straddled Eric's back facing Trish and said, “Open wide baby.”

Eric opened his mouth and Trish said, “Wider sweety.”

Eric opened his mouth as wide as he could. Then Ashley put her hands on the back of his head and slowly pushed his mouth onto Trish's transexual cock. Even though the head of her cock was covered in precum Eric just took it into his mouth and down his throat. 

The head of Trish's cock hit the back of Eric's throat and he started to gag and choke but Ashley just kept pushing his mouth down on her cock. Once Trish's cook was balls deep down Eric's throat Ashley kept it there then leaned down and whispered in his ear, “I'm going to let go of your head but you are going to suck until I tell you to stop, understand.”

Eric just grunted his response. By this time Kelly had her cock about halfway up Eric's tight virgin asshole. Ashley released Eric's head just like she said she would and he started to eagerly suck Trish's cock thinking it was just a strap-on. 

By the time Eric had been sucking Trish's cock for about a minute Kelly had her cock balls deep in his asshole. She just left it there savoring the tightness. After a while, Kelly asked Eric, “Are you ready for me to start fucking your ass like the bitch you are?”

Again Eric just grunted and kept sucking Trish's cock. Kelly slowly pulled her cock from Eric's ass all but the head then she slid it back in again balls deep. She gradually sped up and she noticed that when she pulled her cock from his ass Eric would push back into her. 

Trish said, “It looks like he likes being fucked by two cocks at the same time.” Again Eric didn't think anything of it when Trish referred to the strap-on as cocks.

Kelly was pounding Eric's ass hole real good with her transexual cock as he eagerly sucked on Trish's transexual cock he moaned and tried to beg Kelly to fuck him harder and deeper. 

Kelly said, “Mmmm. Ashley, I don't think I can hold it much longer.”

Trish said, “Yeah. Me either.”

Ashley straddled Eric's back and took his hand in hers and guided a finger to her pussy and had him finger her. Then she leaned forward and whispered in his ear and said, “I have a surprise for you baby.”

Then she whipped the blindfold off of him in one quick motion and said, “Look at what you're sucking Eric.”

When he looked up and saw he was sucking a transexual's cock Ashley figured he would go crazy. That's one reason she had his hands cuffed behind him. She then told him, “There is another one in your asshole.”

Ashley was surprised when he just kept sucking Trish's cock and pushing back into Kelly whenever she pulled out of his asshole. Kelly and Trish both said in unison, “I really need to cum.”

Ashley asked Eric, “Well sweet, is it OK if they cum in you?”

When he just grunted, Ashley took that as a yes and said, “Well, you heard him ladies, fill him up.”

Kelly and Trish practically came before the words were out of Ashley's mouth. Kelly gave one last thrust burying her cock in Eric's asshole balls deep before cuming, cuming so much it overflowed his hole and ran down his thighs. Trish grabbed Eric's head with both hands and shoved her cock balls deep down his throat and held it there as she emptied her balls down his throat.

Just like when Kelly came in his asshole Trish did the same with his mouth. She came so much it came out around Eric's mouth and dropped onto the floor. Once Kelly and Trish were done cuming they pulled their cocks out and then stood side by side in front of Eric with Ashley standing in between them. 

They were all three looking down at him smiling and Ashley asked, “Are you mad I tricked you baby?”

Eric said, “Please uncuff me, Ashley.”

Ashley said, “OK, but are you mad?”

Eric raised his voice and said, “Fucking uncuff me now, damn it!”

Ashley quickly got the key and removed Eric's handcuffs. Eric slowly stood up and walked over to the three of them and before any of them could react Eric's hand shot up and was around Ashley's throat. He wasn't choking her, he then pulled her face to his and kissed her letting her taste Trish's cum. After the kiss, Eric said, “I loved it.”

Published 
Written by LIL1LOOKIN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments