Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Confession To My Husband - AJ

"Yes, I let him fuck me."

58
7 Comments 7
24.7k Views 24.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words

You already heard the recording, so you know I let him fuck me. For the past six months, while you’ve resorted to jerking off your little dick, I’ve allowed another man to fuck my pussy. While you’ve been cumming in wadded-up tissues, he’s been cumming inside my pussy. While you’ve been using your hand as an object for the sole purpose of pleasuring your dick, I’ve been allowing another man to use my pussy for the sole purpose of pleasuring his dick.

My only regret is that it didn’t record the whole time so you could know how well he fucked me. You know how you’ve said I make noises that you’ve never heard before when I use the black dildo? That all pales in comparison to what I sound like when AJ is fucking me.

It had been months since we last had sex when I ran into him at Wawa. He looked sexy as always and he immediately started flirting with me. We started chatting and ended up in his car just catching up. I was in no rush to get home since we had already been fighting that day. He told me his girl was going out of town soon, saying I should come visit him. Then he asked how you and I were doing. I told him things have been bad, and it had been more than four months since we last had sex.

He commented on how if he were my husband, I wouldn’t go a day with an unsatisfied pussy. At this point I noticed him checking out my tits. I couldn’t blame him since I wasn’t wearing a bra. I told him that even when we did have sex you didn’t last more than a minute; he laughed.

“It sounds like you need to be dicked down by a real man,” he said, rubbing his dick through his sweatpants.

I bit my bottom lip as I watched him adjust himself. His dick looked even bigger than I remembered.

“Want to touch it?” he asked.

Without thinking I reached over to have a quick feel. As my hand approached his crotch AJ pulled down the waistband of his sweatpants letting his dick spring free. I had only intended to feel his dick over his pants but now my hand was wrapped around his hard cock, skin to skin.

“Oh my god! I can’t believe how fucking big you are!” I gasped, stroking my hand up and down his shaft.

“Not used to working with something this size?” he asked.

“Not even close! You’re so much bigger than my husband!” I gasped, before saying “You’re at least twice as long and so much thicker. And oh my god, you’re so fucking hard!”

“You poor girl! That pussy has been neglected for far too long. Let’s go back to my place so I can show you how a real man treats his woman,” AJ said.

“I want you in me so fucking bad, but he’s expecting me home and I think he can still track my phone,” I replied.

“I need to get back before he gets suspicious, but we will talk soon,” I said before leaning over, wrapping my lips around the head of his cock and sucking for just a few seconds before leaving a kiss on the tip.

I was expecting to hear from AJ any day now. So, when you texted me that morning wanting to fool around, I didn't answer. I would have been furious if I let your little dick leave a mess in my pussy and make me miss a chance with AJ. I got a Facebook message from him later that day asking what I was doing that afternoon. It was the same day you came home crying like a little bitch. Once I realized you’d be leaving me with the car I knew it was a perfect opportunity.

The second I dropped you off at work I replied to AJ’s message.

“I’m free for the next few hours and my pussy is dripping wet thinking about that dick,”

“Come up to my place on the bridge,” he replied.

“Be there in fifteen minutes,” I said, stepping on the gas.

I got a text from him as I was parking the car.

“My door is unlocked, come right in, strip and get in bed.”

I found his apartment and let myself in and made my way back to his bedroom. I heard the shower running so I knew I had a few minutes. I quickly stripped, crawled into his bed and started rubbing my already wet pussy. The water shut off a few minutes later but I kept quiet wanting to surprise him. Once I heard the knob to the bathroom door turn, I got into position, on my back with my legs spread wide in the air. he finally stepped out of the bathroom his jaw bit the floor.

“Damn girl! You lookin’ sexy as hell!” he gasped.

“I’ve been waiting for you,” I said.

“Well, here I come, I can see how wet that pussy is from here!" he said before dropping the towel from his waist and climbing into bed.

He crawled between my open thighs kissing my tits as he worked his way up my neck before kissing me on the lips. I moaned as his tongue pushed into my mouth. I could feel the head of his cock brushing against my stomach.

“I need you right now!” I said, breaking off our kiss. “Give me that big black dick!”

AJ got up on his knees, grabbed his thick ten-inch cock, and guided the plump head between the lips of my pussy.

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen a pussy so wet,” he commented while coating the head of his cock with my juices.

AJ pushed forward but was unable to penetrate me. Being more than twice your size, I wasn’t totally surprised. After so many years of having nothing inside me other than your little dick, my pussy had grown nice and tight. I could feel the head of his dick pressing between the lips of my pussy but wasn’t able to slip in.

“You see how tight I kept this pussy for you!” I bragged.

This is about when we were interrupted by your text. Literally the worst timing.

I replied to your needy message before putting you out of my mind.

“I need you to fucking fit!” I moaned while I bounced my hips on the bed pushing back against him. The added pressure allowed the head of his cock to breach my tight unused pussy.

“Oh yeah! Oh god, it's so fucking big!” I moaned feeling my pussy stretch to allow AJ’s thick cock into my body.

We kissed deeply as he slowly pushed deeper into me. Much deeper than you ever have.

“Oh fuck!” I screamed as I felt his thick black cock filling every inch of my pussy. It had been years since nearly half of my pussy had been touched. It was something your dick just isn’t capable of. So, when I felt AJ’s cock push past the deepest point your dick has gone, my pussy sang with joy.

“Oh my god! You’re so fucking deep in my pussy! Your dick is making me cum!” I screamed, feeling a dick touch that deep inside me for the first time in years made me explode.

He gave me more pleasure in that moment than you have in our entire marriage. You must have realized this when you bought that big black dildo. The times you fucked me with a big black dick are the closest you’ve ever gotten to filling my pussy or satisfying my pussy. I came on that thick black dildo much harder than I ever have with just your cock. As a matter of fact, your dick rarely ever made me cum. Although, it provided more than its fair share of disappointment.

AJ started pumping his dick in and out of my pussy. Pulling out about a quarter way before plunging every inch back into me.

“Oh my god, oh fuck!” I moaned as I felt his dick filling my pussy.

My head was spinning with pleasure. For the first time in almost ten years, I had a real thick black cock inside me. I had forgotten how good it felt to have a big dick filling every inch of my pussy. He was hitting spots that haven’t been touched in ten years, spots that your little dicklette couldn’t even come close to hitting.

“Oh god, I’m fucking cumming! Oh, I’m fucking cumming!” I screamed as I felt his dick plunging deep into my pussy hitting bottom with every stroke.

I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him deeper as he pounded my soaking wet slit. He fucked me through the second mind-blowing orgasm making me squirt all over this huge dick.

My legs finally released him once my orgasm subsided. He took this opportunity to get onto his knees and lift my legs onto his shoulders. He held onto my legs as he pounded his dick into me with long hard thrusts.

KrissDevis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrissDevis

Again, I was in ecstasy as AJ’s huge black dick stretched me open as he pumped in and out of my pussy.

“Is this dick what you’ve been missing?” AJ asked looking down at me as he fucked me silly.

“Oh my god yes! I fucking love your big black cock!” I screamed.

“I bet you do, girl! This pussy feels untouched, it's so tight,” AJ commented.

“Oh god, that’s funny. My husband’s dick is so small it’s like it doesn’t exist! You’re so much bigger than him!” I moaned as he slid deep into my pussy.

“Oh yeah? What else?” AJ asked.

“You’re so much deeper in me!” I moaned. “So much deeper! So much bigger! Oh fuck!” I moaned.

He continued to pound his thick black cock deep into my pussy, inspired by my flattery.

“Tell me how that pussy feels,” he requested.

“Oh my god, your big black cock opens my pussy up nice and wide. It feels so amazing!”

The feeling of his thick cock pumping deep inside me while I told him how much I loved his dick drove me over the edge.

“Oh god! Oh god, oh fuck, fuck, fuck!” I screamed as I started to cum a third time.

“You make me cum so fucking hard! Oh baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!” I moaned as he continued to plow my pussy deeper and harder with every stroke.

“Roll over so I can fuck that pussy from behind,” AJ instructed, letting my legs fall from his shoulders.

I rolled over and got on my hands and knees, poking my ass out at him. My pussy was dripping wet in anticipation. Doggy style was my favorite way to get fucked. That has to say something about me!

Almost right away I felt AJ’s thick cock sliding between my pussy lips, just grazing the entrance before pulling back. I then felt him pushing up between my cheeks.

“Mmm! I love this fat white ass!” AJ said before smacking it.

The wetness from already cumming three times had the valley between my ass cheeks slippery. As big as his dick was my ass cheeks still swallowed him up. Keeping his thick hard cock snug in my warm white flesh. AJ grabbed onto my hips and slowly started sliding his dick up and down the crack of my ass. The sensation of a thick hard cock sliding up and down my crack drove me wild. So close to filling my pussy butt so far away.

“Oh my god, baby! What are you doing?” I asked. “Besides teasing the shit out of me!”

“That’s exactly what I'm doing,” AJ replied, squeezing my ass as he continued sliding up and down my ass crack.

“Please, baby! Put it in my pussy!” I begged, my whole body tingling with anticipation.

“How bad you want this dick?”

“So fucking bad, baby!”

“Tell me who that pussy belongs to,”

“Oh god, baby! This has always been your pussy! My pussy belongs to you!” I replied.

“That means no one else touches this pussy,”

“Nobody but you can touch this pussy baby!”

“That’s right slut!” AJ said as he slid back and pushed his dick deep into my pussy with one powerful stroke.

“Oh, baby! Oh my fucking god!” I moaned as AJ began pounding my pussy.

Once again, I was overwhelmed with pleasure as AJ pounded his thick black cock deep into my pussy. Each stroke he pulled about halfway out before slamming it deep into my pussy. Remember the last time you tried to fuck me from the back? Remember how you ended up fucking my butt cheeks and before your little dick even found its way into my pussy you busted your li'l nut? That was so pathetic! Thankfully AJ’s long black cock fucked my pussy so fucking deep, and for more than just thirty seconds.

“Oh fuck! Oh god!” I moaned as my pussy gripped AJ’s thick cock as he slid deep into my pussy until he bottomed out.

“Oh my god! Oh fuck!” I moaned.

He hit bottom again.

“Oh God! Holy shit!” I screamed. “Keep fucking me! Keep fucking me just like that!” I screamed.

“Damn girl, you loving this big black dick!*he bragged.

AJ held my hips tighter as he continued fucking me with his long powerful and deep strokes.

“Oh my god yes! You’re hitting that spot at the bottom of my pussy! The spot only your dick has touched!”

As a response, AJ focused on pounding my soaking wet pussy relentlessly for the next minute.

“OH FUCK! OH MY GOD! FUCK MY PUSSY! YOU FUCK MY PUSSY SO FUCKING GOOD BABY!” I screamed my body and mind overcome with pleasure.

I felt AJ’s hand on the back of my neck before he ran his fingers through the hair on the back of my head before gripping it tightly. He used the extra leverage to pound his dick into my pussy a few times before pushing my head forward, burying my face into the comforter.

“OH GOD! OH MY GOD! OH FUCK!” I screamed continuously as AJ pounded my pussy harder and deeper than I’ve ever been fucked.

The sounds of my groaning and grunting like a wild animal were muffled by the mattress. The pressure on the back of my head held it in place while my pussy was stuffed with thick, black cock. He forced my face into the mattress while relentlessly pounding my pussy with such animalistic passion. I’ve never felt dominated like this before and now that I’ve experienced it I won’t be able to live without it.

“OH GOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD! OH GOD! OH BABY FUCK ME!” I moaned and growled uncontrollably as AJ pummeled my pussy into another orgasm.

The sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoed through the room accompanied by the wet sound of my pussy as his hard dick sloshes around inside me.

“Damn girl, this is some good fucking pussy! I can feel it sucking on my dick!” AJ moaned.

“Uh-huh! Fuck me! Oh god!” I moaned, in response.

 “God damn! This pussy must love black dick. This pussy is sucking my dick so good!” AJ moaned as I started to feel him throbbing inside me.

“Oh god! My pussy loves your fucking dick! I love your big black dick!” I moaned, finally able to turn my head to the side.

“Oh fuck! I’m gonna bust in this white married pussy!” AJ grunted, fucking me deep and hard.

“Give it to me baby! Cum in my pussy! Cum deep in my pussy!” I cried.

AJ let go of my head to hold my hips with both hands. I pulled my arms under my body to hold myself up. Just before my elbows locked, he began to thrust his throbbing hard dick into my pussy deeper than anyone has ever been, with the intensity of a stampeding rhino.

“Oh my fucking god! Oh fuck! Oh my god!” I screamed as my arms collapsed beneath me, letting my body fall back onto the bed.

“Take this fucking nut!” AJ grunted as he buried every inch of his throbbing cock deep into my pussy as he exploded deep inside me.

“Yes, baby! Fucking cum in my pussy! Cum in my pussy!” I begged as I felt his steaming hot cum flooding my insides.

The feeling of AJ’s massive black cock throbbing inside my pussy, stretching it even more while pumping me full of thick hot cum drove me over the edge. My pussy had never been stimulated in so many ways at once.

“Oh my fucking god! Oh god! Oh god, I’m fucking cumming all over your big black dick! Oh baby, cum in my fucking pussy!” I screamed.

AJ managed to push deeper into my pussy as his cock continued shooting torrent after torrent of thick hot cum deep into my pussy, filling every inch of me.

“I love this fucking married white pussy! Your married slut pussy is so hungry it sucked the cum out of my dick!” AJ said in amazement as he pulled his still-hard cock from my pussy.

“My what?!?” I gasped, never hearing such a phrase in my life.

A stream of cum ran down my thighs as I collapsed on the bed, with AJ laying next to me.

“What did you call my pussy?” I asked again, needing to hear him say it.

“I said your married slut pussy. Didn’t you know fucking a black man behind your husband's back makes your pussy a married slut pussy?” AJ clarified.

“Oh my god! Hearing you say that makes me so fucking hot!” I confessed.

“That married slut pussy is full of black man’s cum,” AJ described.

“Oh my god, it is! It’s so fucking full of your cum!” I moaned, feeling his hot cream inside my pussy.

“When you leave here to go pick up your bitch of a husband, how are you going to feel sitting next to him with my cum in your pussy?” AJ asked.

“I’m going to feel like a married slut,” I admitted.

“What kind of married slut?” he asked.

“A married black cock slut!” I confirmed.

Published 
Written by WillSwalllow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments