Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

B&B Tryst Episode 5: What Comes Naturally

"Having met an exciting stranger, we enjoy each other on her last night at the B&B."

15
5 Comments 5
3.3k Views 3.3k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"** NOTE TO READER ** This is Part 5 of the story, where an exciting stranger and I enjoy each other in a secluded room in our B&B. I recommend getting the full story by starting at the beginning: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/bb-tryst-episode-1-may-i-join-you"

I leaned forward and grabbed my sexy partner around the ass, pulling her forward so that she had to put her legs on either side of the chair to straddle me. Her breasts were right in my face, flushed, erect nipples pointing past my cheeks. She must have been presenting them to me, so I obliged, wetting them with my tongue and lips. The sounds in her throat seemed to be moans of encouragement, so I spent some time with them, lifting and squeezing some, but mainly licking and flicking and kissing and sucking.

She handled the end of my cock, squishing the head inside the floppy tip of the condom as if to make sure I stayed hard.

As her moans and motions increased, so did my nipple play. Soon, I was biting them, but gently, between strong sucks, and tweaking and rolling them between my fingers. Removing her hand from my dick, she pushed her tits up and together against my cheeks as I ran my tongue up and down between them.

At a pause in the titty play, my lover moved one of my hands down between her legs. Taking her cue, I fingered her slit open, sliding and probing until two fingers slipped inside. Back to those enticing nipples, I continued sucking and nibbling while I reached up into her, getting my fingers slick and scented with her vaginal lubrication.

Setting her feet further apart, she lowered her body, saliva-coated teat falling from my mouth, crotch settling against my stiff pole.

“You need more dick?” I asked.

“Yes,” was her only response as she grabbed it to hold it steady to guide her hole to it. “Uuuuhhh,” she grunted as her weight came down on my lap, her body engulfing the entirety of my yearning cock. She adjusted up and down and back and forth until we were again in a smooth rhythm, with more kisses and caresses accompanying her movements. “You want me to do some work?” She smiled down into my face.

“You should have to work for what you want.” I smiled back up at her, teasingly.

“That is fair, I think.” She breathed heavily as she pumped up on down on my cock, her leg muscles flexing. Even though she wasn't tight, I could definitely feel the sensation of her pussy muscles contracting around me. She leaned forward, her tits pushed fully into me, and sat with her weight on my, lap grinding backward and forward, my hands firmly gripping those sexy ass cheeks. The floor, or chair, or probably both, creaked loudly with our movements, but not completely drowning out the squelching sounds of our wet sex.

“Mmmm, you feel so good,” I told her into her ear. “So fucking good.”

A minute later, she sat upright and bounced a few times, creaking now accompanied by the prominent tapping of one of the chair legs on the uneven floor, before coming off with a “Wheeew!” I wondered if the Emerson room was directly below us, and, if booked, if we were disturbing the occupants. Or arousing them.

“Here, you sit down,” I told her, getting up and hugging her, turning us so that she was backed up to the chair. She complied, and I took her hands, kissing them. I slowly walked around behind her, tracing my fingers over her arm and shoulder, then over to the other arm, and bent down to kiss her shoulders and as much of the skin of her back that I could get to above the chair back.

I stood behind my delicious new lover, gliding my fingers over her skin lightly: her arms, shoulders, neck, and then digging into her short hair. I raised her arms over her head, kissing her fingers and then sucking on them. I could swear she was pressing the back of her ring-finger hand into my cheek on purpose.

My hands traveled down her arms, making her squirm as I accidentally tickled her skin, and then continued down the front of her to her breasts. Those marvelous, responsive nipples sank into my palms as I used my lips and then my tongue all over the back of her neck and up behind her ears. She had done her thing with her ring, so I gave her some of mine, using it to catch and flip her stiff nipple several times.

She was loving it at far as I could tell, breathing heavily, sighing, and letting out little moans. Encouraged, I found that I was able to reach down to her lap and place my palm on the inside of her thigh. “Spread your legs,” I directed her again. Again she complied, knees and feet moving way out to the sides, giving my fingers access to her splayed sex. After combing through her pubic hair for a minute, fingering her slit produced sharper and louder moans, inciting me to dig deeper.

Soon, I pushed two fingers deep inside her eager cunt, only to pull them out again, smearing her lubrication up across the firm bud of her clitoris. When my fingers were nice and wet, I switched hands, dipping the other one – the one with the ring – in between her legs while I applied her own juices to her nipple, coating the areola with the slick substance.

I stood in front of her, cock no longer completely hard from lack of direct stimulation, but that was a poor indicator of how fucking turned on I was. She smiled up at me, lust in her eyes, grabbing my hips. “Wow, this is amazing,” she breathed in her sexy accent.

You are amazing,” I told her, and bent down to face up to her tits. Breathing deeply through my nose, I took in the scent of her vaginal lubrication that was glistening on her nipple, and sealed my mouth over it, sucking strongly. “Mmmmm,” I moaned as I savored the tangy flavor of her lady juice. Giving it a lick, I told her, “Not as sweet as the honey last night, but I love it!”

“Oh, fuck,” she purred as I took another taste. “You are so – ” She gasped as I pulled the nipple firmly with my lips. ”Naughty!”

“You do this to me,” I replied as I stood. “I can't help it.”

My condom was bunched around my cock by then, no longer being filled out by my full thickness. I wanted to rub my bare dick on her, skin to skin. Well, I really wanted to offer it for her to suck. Either way would work, so I detached the condom and tossed it aside, straddling her as I closed her legs, offering the dick she said she wanted, for her to do with however she pleased.

She held her tits up and together, jiggling them and telling me, “Oooo, these I think need some dick too.” I was glad to push the head against the soft titty flesh, and more glad when she grabbed it and spent a minute making sure they stimulated it into a solid full boner again. Once it was sufficiently hard, she patted her titties with it and rubbed the underside of the glans right on her stiff nipples. I moved my hips back and forth to rub my shaft on the mounds of flesh, and she responded by scooting further forward in the chair. “Mmmm, get it in there,” she told me, pushing her tits around my cock as it slid between them.

When I pulled back a bit to separate from her chest, I waited for her mouth to come down over the head of my throbbing erection that was standing tall in front of her. But it didn't. Her lips pursed slightly, drooling a gob of spit onto the head. Releasing more, she dispensed a stream of saliva, half of which missed and ended up on the floor, but there was plenty to drizzle along the top of my shaft.

“It may be smoother, with this?” She snickered and thrust her tits out, cupping and jiggling them. Accepting her invitation, I stepped forward again, her spit running around to the underside of my cock and flowing down to coat my balls. The feeling of her warm saliva coating the groove between her tits was sublime, so I took advantage, my hips dipping low to make the head disappear before thrusting up again toward her chin. If I wasn't going to get a blowjob, then watching her spit twice more on my cock and her titties while I fucked them wasn't a bad alternative.

“Finger yourself,” I told her, my hands taking over tit-holding duties from hers. She leaned back in the chair and thrust her chest out while I pushed forward, and I assumed from her movements, even though I couldn't see, that she was doing to herself as I directed.

I was getting close to cumming, but didn't want this experience to get cut short. Overriding my desire to spew my load all over the front of her, I stepped back, getting a great view of the last few strokes and stabs of her fingers in her cunt before she stood up.

I gasped, astonished at the condition of the chair, pointing at it with my mouth open. “Fuck, you made a mess!” We both laughed a bit as we observed the obvious wet spot she had left behind.

She shrugged. “You do this to me, I think,” she put her hand between her legs, fiddling around for a few seconds before holding up two fingers that had a gooey strand hanging between them. I stepped forward, glancing between her eyes and her raised fingers. She did what we both wanted. She held her fingers to my lips, and I opened my mouth to let them in. The intoxicating, tangy, musky smell and flavor of her vaginal lubrication filled my nostrils and mouth. Not pleasant in one sense, but so erotic that I had to moan and suck with pleasure.

“So, why that?” she asked, pointing to the condom on the floor next to the leg of the other chair.

“Heh, no problem,” I assured her. My dick bouncing and dripping as I walked, I lifted my computer bag from the floor by the door and dug into the pocket. “I have more!”

“Oh, yes!” her face brightened as she smiled at the two-pack I was holding up, and wiggled her hips before sauntering over to me. I tore into one, and even though I calculated the probability of my dick in her mouth being just about zero, I was happy enough to cover it again, in anticipation of getting it back into her pussy.

“Turn around,” I told her.

“Oh, yes, I will!” Facing the desk again now, she planted her palms on it, ready for me to take her from behind. I did, of course, but not right away, teasing by kissing and caressing her ass and shoulders a bit first, and nibbling and breathing hotly on her ear before wedging my hand in between her thighs to sample her wetness. When I couldn't stand it any longer, I lined my cock head up with her slit and pushed it inside. Again, we moaned together.

I brought my fingers to my face, breathing in her strong womanly fragrance before inserting them into my mouth, savoring the slick nectar that I had just tapped from her. I wanted to go down on her, to taste her juices right from the source, to press my face into her cunt, to slather her insides as far up as I could reach with my tongue while burying my nose and upper lip into that luscious forest of pubic hair. But for some reason, maybe it was because she had avoided giving me oral sex herself, I stayed standing, enjoying the feeling of my cock probing between her legs instead.

She let me fuck her standing from behind facing forward, hands on the desk, taking it straight on as I thrust into her over and over, holding her hips, watching the penetration and the rippling of her ass cheeks. Since it had been so long since I had a woman bent over doing her from behind, it felt like a brand new experience.

A minute or so later, with me crashing my hips into her ass with increased force, she was tits-down on the desk with her hands out in front, gripping the edge tightly. The desk inched forward with our movements, the legs scraping the floor, louder than I would have liked. Trying not to shoot my load too soon like a teenager, and trying to quiet our illicit activity, I slowed down, sensually caressing her hips, ass, back, shoulders, and neck. Hunched over her with one hand planted beside her, I ran the fingers of the other through the short hairs at the back of her head and then grabbed at the longer, softer locks on top before tracing down her back.

Without thinking, I raised my hand and brought it down firmly, palm open, giving her beautiful jiggling ass a sharp smack, the sound easily louder than any of the floorboards or furniture had been. She clenched slightly, straightening up momentarily, a reaction that was obvious but difficult to interpret. I had never smacked Cheryl like this, fearing that she would find it degrading instead of erotic, as was my intent. As I palmed that ass cheek, perhaps to soothe it half apologetically, I weighed the options: either leave that one impromptu smack on its own, or push it by giving her more. I never pushed things, so I thought I should indulge this once, but I didn't want this one action to put things over the line. It was a difficult choice, not having any inkling of what she thought about it. She wasn't pulling away in disgust, but she wasn't screaming, “Fuck yes, spank my naughty slutty ass!” like in the porn movies either.

So, I did what was natural. The first smack was natural, uninhibited, so the next one was too. Well, it was more like a swat. Too weak, I thought, and popped that ass cheek another good one, maybe even louder than the first. I think I sensed her snickering, maybe even gripping the desk more tightly and driving her hips back more firmly, so after massaging her cheeks while driving my cock forward harder, I gave each another two or three whacks.

MatureButt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureButt

“Mmmmuuuuhhhhrrr,” she moaned quietly but forcefully. I think I made the right choice, but now the natural thing to do was to leave it at that, and give her some gentle caresses while I slowed down.

I unmounted my sexy new lover, and she turned around to face me. “Ooh, that was nice.” Kissing me and letting me wrap my arms around her, she added, “And naughty.”

“I don't know what came over me, getting a little rough.” I reached behind her to lightly rub her ass cheeks.

“No, that was not too rough,” she assured me.

“I guess it was...” I started, then paused. “Natural?”

“I like natural. It has been a long time since doing it like that, for me.”

“For me too. I guess we both need it?”

“Yes.” She scooted back up to sit on the desk, reclining, leaning back with her hands braced behind her, lewdly showing me her naked body, titties heaving slightly with her deep breaths, legs spread to assure me that her sex was still on offer, maybe more than ever.

“And this,” I warned, a second before stepping up and plunging back in, my cock bottoming out in her eager cunt all at once as I wrapped tightly around her. Picking her up off the desk, I backed up and spun around once, making her squeal as she held on tightly. Taking a few steps forward, I planted her back against the wall next to the door. We fucked like this for a minute, me pumping into her deeply as she rode my cock pinned against the wall. The wall providing some stability, her legs were wrapped around my waist above my hips, and the fact that her nicely proportioned frame didn't have any extra weight on it all combined to make it possible for me to give her a good long ride for a couple of minutes.

When she started slipping, I spun her halfway around again and walked her to the desk. As soon as I set her ass down, she released her grip on my neck and lay back across the desk from side to side, extending her arms back behind her, completely face up. Something fell and hit the floor loudly. I had no idea what it was and didn't care, lost in the frenzy of fucking, congratulating myself on making this series of moves with my dick still lodged inside of her. I covered her tit with my left hand, making sure that her nipple got caught and pulled up and down by my ring a few times as I thrust into her time and time again. She moaned and moved a hand to her crotch, pulling back her pubic hair to expose and massage her swollen clitoris. I pinched that nipple, then leaned over her to suck the other one, pinning her hand between us – her left hand, the one with her ring, which dug into my abdomen. I lunged harder, making the legs of the desk scoot and scrape on the floor again.

Standing up straighter, more controlled at this point, I looked down between her smooth, toned thighs, my well-lubricated cock moving in and out between those inflamed pussy lips nestled inside that glorious parted bush. There was no creaking or scraping or banging now, just the squishy sounds of her vagina getting filled and our heavy breathing.

“Put your arms up, behind your head,” I told her in a whisper. She reached back behind her obediently, head thrown back, legs spread wide and up, while I petted her bush and found her clitoris with my thumb. I drove into her deeply, increasing the motions on her sensitive bud, knowing it was getting her close to orgasm by the way she involuntarily pitched her arms forward and then made herself reach back again. Her hips came off the desk a few times as she started to squirm and clench her knees against me. It wasn't easy, but I think I managed to keep firm pressure on her clit as she writhed. She gasped, almost hissed, finally lodging a wrist into her open mouth to keep from crying out.

As I leaned over her with one hand steadying myself, the root of my cock and my other thumb pressing into her clit, she reached her climax. “Oh, oohhh, aahhiii, mmmaaahhh!” A series of sharp cries and moans would have announced her orgasm to the adjoining rooms had she not muffled them with her wrist. Her vaginal muscles clenched, her legs quivered, and her core trembled, breasts heaving as her powerful breaths let out all the sexual tension I'm sure had been bound up for as long as mine had.

Seeing and feeling this arousing woman experience her sexual climax in front of me, under me, on me, put me over the edge. I wanted this to last all night, but these few minutes were all I could possibly manage. There was no more clenching tightly around my cock, but the feeling of her body as I caressed her hip, ass, stomach, and one breast while I leaned over her was plenty enough stimulation to bring me to orgasm. My balls tightened up as I held on to the pressure as long as I could, finally exploding as I let out groans of ecstasy, my sperm released in a series of powerful spurts deep inside my illicit new lover. I trembled and shook, spasming erratically as she encouragingly wrapped her legs around me again, bucking her hips to help me release.

I had gotten my orgasm, and she had gotten hers. But this experience was about so much more. I wanted to stay connected to her, physically, sexually, intimately, and I sensed that she had the same desire. While I was still hard, I stayed inside her, still bent over her, my weight resting on my elbows on the desk on either side of her, my face at her breasts. We made eye contact while I licked at a nipple, and our groins moved together, her legs still locked around me as I pushed slowly but deeply inside. She helped me nuzzle her breasts by finally moving her arms from their position stretched out behind her and holding the back of my head, fingers running through my hair as my licks turned to gentle sucks, savoring the stiff buds, moving from one to the other several times as if unable to decide which was tastier.

Leaving her wet titties behind, my lips moved up to find hers, and we shared a minute of sensual kisses, tongues probing and mingling as our genitals continued to do the same. Her legs came open, and I stood upright, both of us looking down to take in the sight of my cream-smeared shaft, not wanting to depart from the comfort of the warm, cozy tunnel to which it had become accustomed. Finding my hands and holding on, she pulled herself to a sitting position, and we embraced tightly, naked bodies melded together, not wanting to let go, our breaths the only sounds in the room now.

I kissed everywhere I could reach on the side where my face was without letting go: her shoulder, collar bone, neck, cheek, and ear, and then glided my tongue back over everywhere my lips had just been. Her response was to moan and grind her crotch slowly into me, treating me to the last few moments of her sex before we came apart.

My deflating cock dropped out of her sloppy cunt, resting in the wetness that she had deposited on the desktop, floppy end of the condom pulled away a good two inches and filled with a large dose of my milky semen.

“Whoa, shit,” I exclaimed as I backed away, laughing. “I don't know who squirted more, me or you.”

“Eww, is this all mine?” She hopped down from the desk and ran her fingers through the wetness she had left behind.

“Mine is all in here.” I grabbed my dick at the root to hold the condom in place while I wiggled it, the thick spunk weighing down the tip while it swung. “So, that's all you, girl.”

Good thing there was a box of tissues on the bookshelf in the room, because we needed them. The floor creaked under us as I retrieved them and divided them between us. She sopped up the mess between her legs, wiping the juice that flowed down the inside of one of her thighs and removing the thick creamy goo that was smeared into her bush. I removed my condom and wrapped it with the tissues I used to wipe the residual cum off my dick.

“Oops, we can't use all of them,” she whispered, wiping up the wet spot from the desk. “I will have to put only this one back.” She replaced the box with the single remaining tissue on the shelf while I grabbed some sheets of paper to hide our wet ones in. There was already some trash in the wastebasket, so I moved a handful from the top and stashed our nasty package down inside to hide it.

“This will have to dry on its own,” I told her, looking down at the dark spot on the fabric of the chair when I went over to it to retrieve our clothes.

“I'm so glad you met me last night,” she told me as we dressed.

“Me too. I was about to sneak off and pretend I didn't see you, but I'm glad I took the chance.”

“Or else, none of this. When you gave me my orgasm last night, that was so nice, so I wanted very much to have more, to have sex.”

“You really did orgasm last night?”

“Oh yes.”

“Tonight was much wetter!”

“Oh, last night was very wet too. After you went upstairs, I had to pull down my pants to wipe myself between my legs.”

“Ooh, I missed that? I wish I would have seen it.” We both had our pants on by now, and she was pulling her bra up to cradle her tits.

“You did not miss anything. You saw more than that tonight!”

“Right, and felt.” I stepped up close to her and hugged her close, breathing in her scent as I nuzzled her neck and hair. “And smelled.” I released her and held her hands in front of me, looking her in the eyes. “Thank you. Wow, this was... amazing.”

“I think we gave each other satisfaction,” she agreed, “what we needed.”

I had my shirt and shoes on by now, and she was buttoning up her shirt. I grabbed my computer bag while she stepped into her shoes, and we were ready to leave Marshland behind. Listening intently first, I unlocked and opened the door just enough to peek out. Nothing but still quiet lay in front of us, so I let her out, locked the door back, and pulled it shut behind me.

We crept down the creaky hallway, stopping at the Gladstell room just before the stairs. “This is me,” she told me.

“Thank you for a wonderful evening,” I whispered. “Again.” I was sad to see her go, but elated that I'd had such an incredible experience with her. Trying to keep things light, I asked, “Are you going to invite me in?”

She covered her mouth to keep her snicker at a low volume. “I do not think that would be a good idea. But a kiss, maybe?” I gave her one last kiss, or five, before turning to make my way down the creaky stairs.

I lay in bed a few minutes later, having crept into the room with Cheryl stirring but not wise to what I had been doing, and having made sure to wash and rinse the pussy smell off my hands and out of my mouth. I was conflicted, of course. I loved Cheryl and had no intention of leaving her, but my sexual frustration needed release. Now, maybe there would be balance. Maybe my needs wouldn't have to go unfulfilled. I had confidence now, confidence that if I just took a chance once in a while, I could find someone from time to time with whom to share more wild sexual experiences.

Oh, fuck, I said to myself, clamping my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing and waking up Cheryl. While replaying the images of my tryst partner sitting in the chair with my sloppy dick pumping between her tits, I remembered the condom I had discarded lying on the floor by the chair next to us. I never picked it up while we put ourselves back together. My mind wandered, imagining who would find it the next morning, and maybe uncover the mess in the trash – perhaps a cute young part-timer checking cleaning or delivery schedules, shocked but aroused at the thought of what went on in there at night, unaware that a lady and I had fucked and cum all over the desk in front of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning to the sound of the shower running and the bathroom door closing. Swiping my arm across the empty space in the bed beside me, I was actually more than satisfied at a moment when I otherwise would have been frustrated. Fighting back feelings of guilt, still I smiled as I recounted the illicit experience from the night before, the fervid tryst with a woman unknown to me, convinced that I'd do it again if given the opportunity.

Hearing car doors clunk shut outside, I rose to my feet, sporting the remnants of a morning wood in my boxers, and pulled back the curtains to peer out the window. As a blue van pulled slowly forward, my eyes fixed on the sight of a chubby, dumpy man letting a short-haired brunette woman into a silver Nissan. From my vantage point, I saw the trunk filled with luggage just before the lid closed with a thud. The car's frame dipped as he climbed in behind the wheel, and, moments later, the car was accelerating out the front gate, the passenger visible through her open window. She turned to look back just before disappearing behind the property's thick wall. I think, but I will never be sure, that our eyes met for one last brief instant.

 

 

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments