Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From Business To Pleasure Episode 2: Night Time

"Will the Japanese lady's dirty talk really lead to sexy times?"

34
9 Comments 9
7.1k Views 7.1k
6.2k words 6.2k words

Author's Notes

"Plenty of graphic sexual content in this one... but if you want to learn how we met, and a little more about us including they lady's love of public dirty talk (which I know you do!), I recommend starting at the beginning: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/-from-business-to-pleasure-episode-1.aspx"

Flipping on the light as the door clicks behind us, I watch as my petite sexy companion walks past the bed toward the window. I follow, and we drop our bags as I look her over. I'm really going to have sex with this lady, I tell myself. But I sure hope I can control myself enough to play for a while first. And during!

"Oooo, my feet are tired," she says, kicking off her heels as I take my sport coat off and step up to her. I take her into my arms, more gently than before, and we share some very nice, pretty soft kisses. Her mouth is a delight, so smooth and responsive, with her little tongue swirling just right. She starts to unbutton my shirt and kiss down my neck to the top of my undershirt. Releasing all the buttons and letting my shirt fall, she caresses my chest and goes back to kissing me.

I turn her half a turn, facing away from me, and glide my hands over her shoulders and arms, arriving at one of her breasts. Caressing it with my fingers, I feel her hand reach behind her, between us, arriving at my dick, which is pretty hard already, but gets harder as she squeezes and runs her fingers up and down. I undo the button on the back of her skirt and lower the zipper. She turns back toward me and gives a little shake of her hips while I push down her skirt, which joins my shirt on the floor. She undoes my belt and the button of my pants while I work on the buttons of her blouse, from the bottom up.

Before she unzips and before I have all her buttons undone, she tells me, "Here, sit."

I sit on the bed, and she crouches to the floor to untie my shoes. "My feet are pretty tired too." She gets both shoes off and both socks too, and all I can think about at this point is her face a few inches from my lap and the words she said earlier about nuts in her mouth. She runs her hands up my leg, stopping to feel my boner through my pants, smiling, as she stands up.

I grab a hand and pull her toward me. She steps between my parted legs, and I hold her close, running my hands up under the back of her blouse and over the sexy fabric of the panties covering her ass, nuzzling her firm little breasts with my face. After inhaling her scent and caressing some more, I release her and undo the final button.

I open her blouse and push it off her shoulders, revealing her petite frame with her smooth pale skin. "Mmm, wow," I say out loud. What a sight! She's wearing something very un-businesslike under her classy blouse and skirt: not particularly small or skimpy, but very sexy, matching bra and panties, pink with a little black lacy trim, which complement her thigh-high stockings perfectly.

"You like it?"

"Oh, yes." I begin to caress her skin and the material of her sexy underthings. "So beautiful. No business any longer... all pleasure now."

"I like wearing sexy bras and panties under my business clothes," she tells me, running her hands through my hair, and pulling my shirt up. "When I'm with a man I like, I imagine what he would think if he saw me like this."

"Well, I know what he'd think. This is so nice!"

After getting my shirt all the way off over my head, she bends down to offer her lips to mine, and I kiss her passionately while continuing to feel up and down her body. I stand up, and she unzips my pants, letting them fall, so that I'm in only my boxers, my mostly-hard cock stretching them outwards.

The way she was talking about fucking earlier, I was wondering if she'd get right to it like an animal, but I'm pleased to know that she's calm and sensual. I'm enjoying the subtle sounds she's making while caressing my shoulders, chest, and neck. Her hands are soft but firm, her touches light but not tentative.

She crowds me, pushing slightly so that I end up sitting on the bed again, pulling her close so that we can continue to enjoy each other. I have a great time playing with her pretty bra, pulling on the straps, lifting her little tits in the cups, and running my fingers along the outline. When she bends slightly to handle my cock, I press my fingers into the front of her panties, then lower between her legs, to pleasure her pussy as she pulls on my shaft. When I'm ready to expose her nakedness, I start with her panties, grabbing the sides to start to lower them, as she unbuttons the fly of my boxers. Just as my raging hard-on springs into view, I slowly push her panties down to her thighs, exposing her little bush of pubic hair.

Her small, soft hands encircle my cock, gliding lightly up and down, while I slide her panties down to her knees, at which point they drop to her feet. She stands up completely, leaving my stiff cock straining upwards, and I go to work between her legs. She has her pussy hair nicely trimmed into a triangle, and when I dip my fingers further between her thighs, I discover that the fuzz ends there, having been cleared away from her labia, leaving a smooth, moist, bare slit. I squeeze and caress her tits one by one through her bra, while gliding my fingers around her pussy lips. I lean forward to kiss her on her bare skin, savoring the salty taste of her chest and stomach.

She backs up a step, holding hands with me while admiring (I hope!) my hard cock. This is a super hot look for her, sexy dark stockings high up her legs, sexy pink and black bra still covering her breasts, and the sexy triangle of fluffy pussy hair in between. She pushes my chest to lean me back, and grabs a hold of my boxers, pulling on them. I lift up my ass to let her continue, and she guides my cock back through the hole as she pulls them down my legs. I'm completely naked and at her mercy now, looking up at her as she begins to climb on.

Even though I'm aching to sink my cock into that delightful looking sexy Japanese pussy, I'm actually glad when she lies alongside me, half on top, instead of straddling me, because I want this to last. She locks her open mouth onto mine, French kissing me deeply while grabbing hold of my cock again. Feeling her massage my balls and scrotum, I caress and grab at her bare ass and hip.

"Ohmmm," she purrs, breaking the kiss and looking down, leaving her drool on my lip. "Someone is leaking!" She smears my pre-cum around my tip, looking me in the eyes.

I move my hand between her thighs, feeling the fluff of her bush with my palm and the smooth, slick labia with my fingers. "You're leaking more than I am. Fuck, you're so wet down there."

"Ever since you were looking at me in the lobby. When I ended my conference call, I was so wet and had to come talk to you to see if I could get you to fuck me."

"Well, we're getting there... patience!"

I roll over so that she's on her back and one of my legs is between hers. Humping her thigh lightly through her sexy stocking, I start to masturbate her again, getting better access now that she can get her legs apart. I run my fingers over her firm, hairless labia, dipping in between to get some wetness to spread around. Then our hands roam all over our bodies as we kiss some more. I can smell her pungent aroma on my fingers as they're up at her shoulder while I kiss and lick her salty neck.

Moving more with our entire bodies now, we separate somewhat, and I roll her onto her stomach. Straddling her, I get a fantastic view of her hot little ass, perky but narrow, smooth and milky. I caress her butt cheeks and run my hands up her back a few times, alternately grabbing some ass and the muscles at her shoulders. Scooting up a bit, my stiff cock aligns with the crack of her ass, and I instinctively begin to pump while I massage her shoulders. My cock is so stiff and upright that I can't properly rub my shaft and head on her, but I press my balls and scrotum base into her soft butt cheeks as I lightly knead her shoulders.

"Oooo, you feel so good," I tell her.

"Mmmm, nice, that feels nice too."

"And you look so nice. I love your skin... and your cute butt." I give it a few pats, and glide my hands up and down her back. I sense her thighs begin to put pressure on the inside of mine while she wiggles, as if she's trying to get them apart. So I spread my knees further apart, and sure enough the gap between her legs widens, giving me a naughty view right down between her cheeks to her beautiful pussy slit. I tease my hands up and down her back, from her upper thighs right above her stockings all the way up into her hair, feeling her squirm and listening to the little sounds she's making.

I know she wants me to be naughtier, so I dip my hand down between her thighs and trace her labia, which are smooth and firm to the touch. She giggles and squirms – evidently I'm tickling, so I go back again with more pressure. Soon I'm sliding a finger up and down her slit, feeling it open a bit and sampling her wetness. I grab her ass cheek with one hand as I finger her, then switch hands, then run my hands up and down her back again.

After a pause, a pat her cheeks a little harder with both hands, watching the skin ripple slightly, then grab hold of both, massaging them outward. I spread her butt cheeks apart, thumbs digging into her inner thighs, listening to her sigh with pleasure as her pussy lips open to give me a view of the wet pink insides.

“Ohhh, yesss,” she breathes heavily. “Uuuuoooo....” She juts her ass up and I massage her ass more, spreading her cheeks several times, thumbs helping to spread her twat open so that I can view her vaginal tunnel opening invitingly.

It's all I can do to keep from pointing my cock right down in there and plunging inside. Gotta wait for the condom, I tell myself, letting just my fingers penetrate her for now, knowing my cock will get his turn soon enough.

I decide to lie down against her, kissing her arm and shoulder while I caress her ass and back, not able to stop myself from thrusting my cock into her as well. I'm low enough on her petite body that I can rub the length of my shaft right over the stocking covering her thigh, depositing a thin smear of semen on it. When I scoot up to kiss her neck, she turns her head toward me for kisses, and I try to finally undo her bra with one hand. I'm no expert, but get it after a few tries. She smiles as I right myself, and turns all the way over, face up.

"Wow," I tell her, getting my first view of her beautiful little breasts. They are pretty firm but lay slightly outward, tipped by dark pink areolae and much darker little nipples. "You look so nice."

"You too," she replies, reaching for my dick. "You have a nice cock. I really need some dick." She strokes it lightly and runs the back of her hand over it as I kneel more upright to present it to her. "Did I tell you I need some American cock?"

"Yes, I think you mentioned it once," I say, staring into her eyes.

"And with your blue eyes, so nice," she tells me.

Having a hot naughty dirty-talking petite Japanese lady on my bed, gloriously naked except for those sexy dark stockings, is better than any business trip fantasy I've had. Our eyes lock, I let her look into mine while I examine hers, the exotic Japanese almond shape with their dark brown irises and darker pupils. I can see the driven professional demeanor behind them, but just momentarily until I scan the rest of her naked body, my finger swirling through her bush and snaking up to her nipple. When my eyes return to hers, they convey nothing but smiling, welcoming lust.

I gently run my hand over her tummy, chest, and breasts for a minute, loving the contrast between the soft flesh and stiff nipples. She's very warm and slightly sticky as I apply some pressure, evidently perspiring ever so slightly. It is warm in here, but I'm not about to get up and adjust the temperature.

I finally lean down to get a taste of those titties, kissing the flesh under her nipples, and running my tongue up between them. "Mmmmmm," I moan lightly, savoring the taste of her. She's not sweaty, but slightly damp and salty, like she's been working hard all day. She continues to jerk me off while I return the favor, dipping my fingers into the warm, wet slit between her labia. I find her clit, not a difficult task since she's spread open nicely and so excited that all of her lady parts are engorged. When I start to suck on her tit, her nipple is super responsive, becoming noticeably harder and sticking out further as I work it with my lips and tongue.

Her hand massages my scrotum and nudges my balls as I shift to the other nipple and begin to probe a finger inside of her wet hole. Soon it's most of the way inside, with no resistance but plenty of squirming. Sliding my finger in and out of her vagina, I nibble at her teat with my teeth, all around the nipple and then directly on it. I add a second finger, delving deep into her eager, warm, inviting cunt, over and over again, trying to go slowly.

She pulls me onto her more fully, and I pick my head up so that we're face to face. Between kisses, my pussy hand now around her shoulder, I tell her, "Wow, your pussy feels so good." I breathe deeply at her neck with my fingers close, inhaling the strong intoxicating scent.

My sexy little lover rolls into me, pushing me onto my back. Kneeling beside me, she handles my cock in all kinds of ways, with just her fingers, massaging my tip with her palm, with the back of her hand, jerking the shaft, twisting opposite directions with both hands, cupping and flicking my balls, even slapping it lightly. I finger her pussy some more while I watch those beautiful little tits jiggle, standing out from her chest now, perky nipples inviting my touch.

She bends over, rubbing her breasts on my cock, hard nipples teasing the shaft and poking around at my tip, which oozes another dribble of semen that sticks to a tit.

When she sits up, the look that we're giving each other tells us now is the time to fuck. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it, but I make myself play it cool while I climb off the bed and find her computer bag. Grabbing the condom box, I open it and pull out one packet, holding it up for her to see.

"I'm glad you have half a brain," she tells me. "We can't forget that."

"My brain is pretty much mush right now. All I can think of is ravaging you."

"You want to fuck me now?" She doesn't have to ask, of course, but just loves talking dirty.

I love it too. "You're so good at handling cock," I tell her, tossing her the packet. "You get to put this on me."

I step up to the bed, never having felt so hard in my life, raging boner straining toward her as she rips open the packet. "Ooo, nice, it's so soft!" She bends my cock down and releases it, making it spring upward again. "But this isn't!" She positions the condom on my tip, leaving it there and smiling for a moment, before holding the end with the fingers of one hand while rolling it down with the others. Once my cock is fully covered all the way down to my balls, she scoots back, lying against the pillows, legs spread, fingering open her beautiful glistening pussy lips for me.

Climbing up on the bed at her feet and up her body, I run my hands over her stocking-covered legs, brushing her pubic hair, then continue up her tummy and breasts to her neck. I stop to kiss and lick at her titties some more, enjoying her hard nipples for a minute, before moving up to her face. Lying on her between her spread legs, I kiss her mouth deeply, feeling her tongue lick around mine while her hand dives between us.

She pushes my shoulder to raise me while settling her pussy at the head of my cock. "I want to see it," she tells me. So I kneel, more upright, and grab her hips to pull her toward me, allowing her to rub my tip up and down her slit to coat it with her wetness.

The moment has arrived. I lean forward slightly, the two of us watching as the head of my cock disappears in between her firm, puffy labia.

She lets out a sigh. I let out a groan. Half my shaft penetrates her, and I leave it there for a few seconds before pulling back and pushing back in. As I push further and further with each stroke, I feel the warmth of her delightful cunt start to surround my entire cock. Leaning forward a bit, we can still watch as I go deeper. She makes little gasping and wincing noises as I insert my full length in a couple dozen times or more, our pubic hair melding with each stroke. I move my lips to hers, and she runs a hand behind my neck as we kiss, my cock sliding in and out rhythmically. I prop myself on one elbow and move a hand to a breast while I feel her legs close around me.

tsfuckqueen69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tsfuckqueen69

We fuck deeply, our breathing sharper and heavier, our tempo increasing, squishy sounds now emanating from our sex. She licks and kisses at my neck and ear while I feel her hot breath hit me. Her hips are bucking now – she's not just taking it, but actively fucking me back, aggressively and passionately.

I wish I knew her name, so I could say it over and over again into her ear as I drive into her. But it's better that I don't, so I just settle for, "Oh, yes... you feel so good... oh, your body feels good...." Our bodies are sticking together a bit, as if our warm, damp skin wanted to hold and not let go. "Mmmmmm, so good."

"Mmm, yes," she replies. "Mmmm it's good... your cock, your body, so great."

One hand behind her hip, holding onto her ass tightly as I bend my head down to watch, I shove my throbbing cock up into her over and over again, powerful thrusts making her breasts jiggle as she now has released me and is lying with her arms out to the side. I take a tasty tit into my mouth while I continue to fuck her hard, sucking firmly and wetly on the stiff nipple.

I straighten up and lie right on top of her, face buried in her neck, her necklace against my cheek, as I slow down and just keep myself deep inside of her without moving much. Her hands roam over my neck and back, lower and lower till they find my ass, and she grabs handfuls as she gyrates beneath me and increases her hip thrusts.

She scoots halfway out from under me and throws a leg over, trying to roll into me. So I let her, and she pushes me over all the way, my cock coming out of her for the first time since I entered her a few minutes ago. She's smiling big, her sexual frustration beginning to get satisfied, holding the base of my raging wet glistening erect condom-covered cock as it waves in the air. She climbs on, nestling the slit of her pussy right into my shaft, thrusting back and forth a few times before raising herself up on her knees.

"Ooo, I need some more of this!" She grabs my cock and smiles as she guides the tip to her hole, and settles down on it when it breaches her opening. Pumping back and forth, slowly at first and then more aggressively, she works my dick until it's buried all the way inside her again, her swollen labia settling around the root of my cock. Hands on my chest now, she fucks me with large, demonstrative strokes, her breasts separating and collapsing toward each other with her movements.

"Mmm, I love watching you fuck me," I tell her.

"With my Japanese pussy?" She fucks harder, starting to bounce.

I cup my hand behind her head and pull, bringing her face to mine. "Fuck my American cock. Fuck it with your Japanese pussy. Look at my blue eyes with your beautiful brown almond eyes while you fuck me." She laughs a bit while she stares at me, hand on my chest, driving her hips down over and over, cunt sliding up and down my stiff raging boner.

She sits upright and draws her feet up close, then raises up a bit, crouched down on me, giving me a detailed view of her labia, a smear of thick lubrication coating our sex.

"Oooh, are you making yourself tighter?" I ask, eyes closed, feeling her cunt massage my dick.

"I hope. I try to squeeze. I can control it like this. Only on the tip..." She demonstrates, squishing her pussy over just the head. "Or deep..." she demonstrates this too, dipping all the way down till her pubes touch mine, cock fully hidden.

After getting fucked like this in what seems to be a favorite position of hers for a minute more, I sit up and hug her around the middle. She stretches her legs behind me, straddling my lap, my cock all the way up inside of her as far as it can reach. Face to face now, we kiss passionately, her slightly sticky breasts adhering to my chest, tongues intertwined. Even though there's less stimulation, I am just about to cum. I think about going off in her for just a second, but then my mush of a half brain takes over and makes me stop. I lean her back and to the side, making her come off my cock.

She laughs naughtily, giving me a look like she's been in this position before.

"I had to stop. I can't finish, not just yet."

"You didn't want to cum inside of me?"

"Not yet."

"You still want more? You are dirty!"

"You are the dirty one... wow, all those naughty things you were saying with people listening." I stand up.

"I am like that," she admits. "I like to be dirty in public, talk dirty and make people look and be shocked."

"Do you like them to watch you too?" I turn off the overhead light, then walk over to the window and flip on the lamp. It's plenty light in here still, but softer, not as bright as it was during our bed fuck.

"I could. Depends on how horny I am."

"After your horny Japanese friends talk about the dirty sex they're having, turning you on?"

"Or being fucked, but not having my orgasm yet?" She gets up from the bed and approaches, pulling up her stockings, as they're uneven, having slipped a bit.

"Being fucked by a nice American cock?" I stroke it and wave it at her.

"Yes, and looking at blue eyes."

I open the curtains, exposing the inside of our room to whoever may be looking up from four floors below. She's not shy, and joins me as we stand right up to the window, watching a few people go by, hands up to our eyes to cut the glare. Stepping back, we look at each other in the reflection, knowing that people below could see us if they looked. I stand behind her, my cock no longer fully hard, so I rub it on the small of her back to stimulate it more, making sure the condom is fitted properly.

I stroke her hair and shoulders, then kiss her neck as I rub myself on her. Reaching around to grab her tits as I admire her body, naked with only her stockings on still. Dipping a hand to her pussy, I find the wet slit while my erection returns to full staff.

She's quite a bit shorter than I, so I set my feet wide apart when I'm ready to enter her again, lowering my pelvis a few inches so my dick can angle up into her. Leaning forward with her hands on the window, ass out, she's ready too. I rub the head of my cock up into her slit again, find the hole, and push all the way up inside, filling her fully. She yelps. It's a yelp of surprised excitement, not of pain or discomfort.

"Ahhhh," I breathe loudly. "Oh you feel so good." I give her full, methodical strokes, barely able to control myself and keep from going too fast. My hands find their way around to her front again, cupping her jiggling breasts.

She moans with delight. "Ooo, fuck me from behind at the window?"

"Mmmm-hmmm." I drop a hand to her pussy, stimulating her clit while I fuck her.

"You are so dirty! Those people can see."

"You are dirty... you make me dirty." I hold her hips, watching my cock disappear up into her each time I bring her back before pushing her forward again. "I like dirty. I like your dirty."

My room has a desk nearby, and when she comes off my cock, she steps aside to pull the chair toward her. One hand on the window again and one foot on the chair, she looks back at me expectantly, bent over so that her gleaming pussy slit is peeking out from under her beautiful ass cheeks. I can't refuse. I step forward and insert my dick back inside, feeling her hips move back and forth.

She is masturbating her clit while I fill her, so I reach around for more titty. I'm rougher this time, pinching the nipple while she gasps. I figure she'll tell me if anything hurts, so I go at her harder and deeper, squeezing her tit.

"Yes, uh!" she calls out, "fuck me dirty!" I can't help myself – I give her ass a smack. It's louder than I expected, and she lets out a sharp sound, but keeps going. So I smack her again, then a few more times, not hard enough to hurt or dominate, just carried away by the heat of the moment.

I slow down, massaging the ass cheek I just reddened, leaning into her, nuzzling her neck while we settle into a slow gyration together. I clear the hair away from her neck and ear, holding her head back while I kiss her exposed skin. Still fucking, I tug her hair gently and lick all over her neck, enjoying the salty, slightly sticky flesh. Her necklace is in the way a bit, and I'm close to cumming again, so I pull out and stand her up, fiddling with her necklace to get it unclasped. When I get it loose and move to place it on the desk, she slips off her bracelet and lays it next to her necklace.

She faces me, and we make out for a minute, exposed in the window, while I wonder if, and secretly hope that, a crowd is gathered below us. From what I can see, which isn't much because of the reflection, no such thing is happening, but it turns me on to think someone may see us. I masturbate her while we stand there, intentionally holding her around her middle under her arm so she can't get to my dick, because it needs to calm down for a bit.

I sit in the chair and run my hands all over her, feeling her soft skin and hard nipples and fluffy triangle bush and sexy stockings. Sucking lightly at her nipples for a minute, and running my tongue over them, I marvel at their responsiveness while she makes "oooo" and "ahhh" sounds and runs her fingers through my hair.

I spin her halfway around, facing her away from me toward the window, and knead her shoulders and hips and ass cheeks. She sets her feet apart and leans forward slightly so, as I did when we were on the bed earlier, I pull her ass cheeks apart to spread her pussy open.

“Oooo, you're dirty, I love it,” she tells me.

“Mmmm, such a nice ass and pussy,” I tell her, “So beautiful, and feels so nice.” I push a finger inside, making her squirm. “Turn around and let me show everyone.” She faces me and stands with her feet apart, ass toward the window, head leaned down on my shoulder. She strokes my cock and I grab her cheeks with both hands, spreading her cunt open and teasing her dripping inner labia. I wonder if she's quite close enough to the window for anyone on the street to see?

She grabs my hands and tries to lift them, but I resist. She tries harder, lust in her eyes, and I decide to ease up, letting her use what strength she has to manipulate me. "Lean back," she tells me, holding my arms up and bending down to kiss my neck and shoulders. She goes a little lower, still standing but bent over now, taking one of my nipples into her mouth. She kisses my chest and licks and sucks my nipples, relaxing her grip, allowing me to gather handfuls of her soft shiny hair and run my fingers through it.

Her soft little hand finds my dick, which has wilted a bit, and plays with it while her mouth continues to go after my nipples and neck. She flicks and pulls at the floppy condom tip, pulling on my shaft and caressing my balls until I'm fully erect again.

Nipple play over with a boner at the ready, she's ready to fuck again. And so am I. Pulling her close so that her legs are on the outside of mine, I stand up, my hard cock poking her between the legs. I lift her as she helps guide it into her ready hole, and I impale her as her feet come off the ground and wrap around me. So now I'm standing, with this hot little Japanese lady wrapped around me, beginning to bounce on my cock.

Holding her under her ass, I take three or four steps forward and plant her firmly into the window. So now if anyone is watching from below, they have a spectacular view of this sexy woman's beautiful ass cheeks and slim shoulders pressed to the window, feet off the ground, getting her brains fucked out by some lucky guy. I smile as I groan into her neck, giving it to her hard – that lucky guy is me!

"Oh fuck," she says, tightening her legs around me. "Aaiiyy!" She pushes my shoulders back so that she can look me in the face. Her mouth is open slightly, breathing hard, hair and titties bouncing, looking straight into my eyes. I fuck her into the window, groaning, about ready to lose it.

"Oh, I love your Japanese pussy!" I growl. "Oh, it's so good!"

She squeals, "Fuck! Fuuuuckkk! Aaiiiyyy-" and then utters a string of Japanese words as she buries her face in my neck. "Take me to the bed!"

I comply, backing away from our reflection in the window, until my legs hit the bed, and I half sit, half flop, lying back while my new lover mounts me, feet out wide and pumping her body up and down as she did before. Watching her titties bounce and now her fingers mashing on her clit with her cunt getting shoved down over my drenched cock is just too much for me. My balls tighten up and eject their contents, flooding the condom up inside of her with several spurts as I make some unintelligible sounds and grab her hips and ass.

I shudder and tremble with a massive orgasm, pumping up into her, releasing all of my pent up sexual tension, while she drops to her knees astride me and humps furiously. Her stiff nipples brush my chest as she begins to bounce, surely trying to get herself off on me. As my climax dissipates, I'm left drained, helpless as she fucks me silly, squealing a few Japanese words into my face and neck as she quivers and squeezes tightly around me. She collapses onto me, her hot skin definitely kind of sweaty by now. A few gasps and sighs and wiggles later, she regains her composure and just grinds into me slowly. I begin to feel a warm wetness running around my balls and draining down below.

She sits up after a minute, my dick still inside her but surely going limp by now. Her hair is a mess, sticking up on one side and matted to her face on the other, and there are red marks on her neck and shoulder where my mouth got a little too rough. Her pubic hair is wet, and there's a creamy substance stuck at the bottom of the triangle and trailing off into the engorged labia that are snugly enveloping my hidden cock. I can't help but snicker a bit at the sight.

"What?" she asks, breasts heaving with her elevated breathing.

"It's just... you look so different than when I met you."

"Yes," she says, rolling to the side, my half-stiff cock sliding out of her as she settles against me. "All pleasure now, no business."

"Pleasure, very much so." I kiss her forehead and caress her shoulder. Her drenched pussy is nestled against my hip, her leg over my thigh. "You're so wet down there. And look what you did to me!"

She cranes her neck down to look. My condom has slid partway off my dick, clearly filled with a large deposit of my jizz. "Wow." She moves a hand down there and begins to squeeze my cock, squishing the cum around inside the condom before pulling it off. She lays it on my stomach, then turns so that she's lying half on me and half against me, face to mine. We kiss deeply, enjoying a sensual post-fuck make-out session. I caress and squeeze her ass and glide my hand up and down her back while she handles my cock, apparently having no problem feeling a bit of the slick mess that's been left behind and that continues to ooze.

We are both so tired. It's late, and we had a long day. I get up and tie the condom off, lay it on the desk next to her necklace, and turn the lamp off, leaving the curtains open to allow the soft glow of the city lights to illuminate the room just a bit.

My exciting little Japanese sex partner is lying there, gloriously naked except for those sexy stockings, and I watch her for a minute, wanting to feel and taste more of her, but not wanting to disturb her. I crawl back into bed and she snuggles up to me, her warm skin still sticky to the touch. I would have thought a shower, before or after sex, would be nice, but in a way this is better. Our sex was satisfyingly dirty, and our hot sticky bodies added to the excitement.

I wonder if she's just chilling before getting up and going back to her own room, or if she wants to stay here tonight. I'm sure not going to kick her out, or even bring it up. As her breathing gets shallower and there's no sign of her stirring, I replay the events of the night in my head, from our meeting to her dirty talk to the shopping and dessert, to the incredible sexual experience she just treated me to. I close my eyes, joining her in still silence. If she's going to stay with me in my room tonight, that's fine with me.

 

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments