Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Love Brides, Other Men's Brides

"I give new brides their first post-wedding fuck."

81
15 Comments 15
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"River is an unusual name for a man with an unusual fetish."

I started realizing something was different about me when I was at a party in my junior year with Josh. He was talking to Amy, and I could tell that Amy was aroused - by Steve, it seemed. I could sense something in her mind, a button, I thought. I thought about pushing it, and I could tell something had changed. A different color to her mind? Maybe, I wasn’t sure.

The dial I felt in her mind, I turned it, and the color intensified. I was just sitting there and Amy started getting more amorous and started undressing Josh in front of me, then she quit with an embarrassed look. Several months later, I realized that the surprise made my mind turn the dial back. That was when I started putting it together. It took time but I gradually realized that when I thought about turning the dial the arousal level changed. 

I learned more about it in college where I could tell when a girl was interested in me, but if they weren’t, I often could change their minds. When I’m in their minds, there is something like a knob and when I turn it, it changes the intensity of their arousal. There also seems to be a button that changes the subject of their arousal, to the closest man to them. Strange, I know.

When my friends and I graduated, some of the guys started getting married. The first of my friends to get married, sort of a friend, at least, was Rob's marriage to Ashlee. She was a girl I’d been interested in but never pursued. I’m guessing I was jealous that he was fucking her and I wanted to. I'm glad he wasn't a good friend, but still, he was a friend.

I talked to her, after the ceremony and during the reception, and was able to convince her to meet me privately. She just didn’t want to think about what that meant. It seemed she wanted me, my cock, but she knew it was wrong, desperately wrong. 

The juxtaposition of her wanting me while knowing it was wrong, excited her. When I got her alone it was easy to undress her to get her ready to fuck me. While we were fucking she had a climax that she barely kept quiet. 

As I came in Ashlee, I bit on her breast, one bite that left an obvious mark that she was going to have to explain to Rob. The endorphins as I came, were addicting. That was the start of my bride fucking fetish; I couldn’t stop. 

Sarah was the first bride that I searched out to fuck. I didn’t know either Sarah or Troy, I got the information from the newspaper. Sometimes it just works out, but the wedding and reception were at the same location. In any case, no one questioned me.

I got to dance with her early in the reception. I was able to hold her, it wasn't one of those dances where you aren't sure who is dancing with whom. My talent works best if I'm touching the woman.

While we were dancing, I was talking to her, "Where are you going after the reception? You're the most beautiful bride here.“ I laughed, and held her closer “I bet I'm the only person that's said that to you."

She answered me with a shrug, “Lots of people want to know, but it’s a secret. We don't want Troy's friends to know. We’re not into a shivaree.”

During the dance, I could tell she was wanting sex, from Troy presumably. If there is an emotion present, it's not as hard for me to redirect it. I was able to create some curiosity about myself and direct some of that need for sex towards me too.

When the dance was almost over, I held her for a moment, even tighter, and said with conviction, "I'd like to kiss you and ... " I paused for a second, "more than just a kiss. Actually a lot more than just a kiss. Privately."

I could tell my redirection of her arousal toward me had worked.

It was my mind that was able to convince her to meet me, meet in one of the other rooms nearby. When she agreed, I could tell she wanted me, to fuck me, but was trying to convince herself nothing was going to happen. She knew what we were going to do, but convinced herself it wasn’t. 

Sarah had already changed from her wedding dress and was in a pretty flowered dress with a zipper on the side. Perfect for her groom to undress her and handy for me to undress her too. 

When she entered, I held her by her shoulders and thanked her for coming. As I kissed her, I focused on arousing her. I kept kissing her my tongue playing with her lips and her tongue. I could tell her arousal was building and she wanted me to undress her. I stepped back and caressed her tits. 

“Um, Sarah, your kisses, they are so … arousing. They make me want to kiss your breasts.” 

“My breasts? Kiss my breasts?”

I interrupted, “I’m River, a river that wants to sweep you away. Caress your breasts … tits, kiss them. Can I see, them, Sarah? Touch them?’

ShantallBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShantallBrown

I pulled her close to me with her tits pressed against my chest. I took her zipper and pulled it down. Her mind was going ‘Oh, that feels nice. His hands, his lips on my boobs, uh my tits,' she corrected. 

At the same time, she knew it was wrong. What that did was paralyze her, so she couldn’t stop me. 

I told her, “We don’t want to mess up your dress, let’s take it off. That’ll be better.”

I slowly slipped it off exposing her bra and her tits. Her skin was a beautiful, warm honey. Lucious honey, lickable honey. Next, I helped her step out of it. I stood there admiring her with just her bra and panties on. I took her hands and placed them on the buttons of my shirt. 

She hesitated as her mind realized what it would mean if she started. She knew if she started undressing me, she was going to be fucked, I was going to fuck her right there.

I could see the thoughts running through her mind when she decided she wanted me to fuck her, right here, during her reception.

“Sarah, yes, you want this. Undress me then finish undressing. I want you to enjoy what we’re doing here. Undress me so my cock can make you come. Now.” I continued licking her shoulders, nipping at her. 

She unbuttoned my shirt and removed it. Next, she took my undershirt off. “River? Yes, I want … I want to cum, please. Your cock, God I want it in my pussy."

She released my pants and helped me get out of them. She pulled down my undershorts and then stood back, admiring my cock. In her mind, all her doubts were gone. She slowly removed her panties, Sarah just wanted to feel my cock in her.

I looked at her and told her, “I want you to just sit on my lap, let my cock touch your pussy, and I’ll caress your tits for you."

She wanted to enjoy the tension, so she slowly unfastened her bra, teasing me until I could touch them. As she finished stepping out of her panties, I was loving seeing the contrast of her smooth, warm honey skin against my barely tanned skin. It made me caress her everywhere I could reach.

As she stepped out of her panties, my fingers started touching her clitoris and penetrating her pussy. I was doing this while I was still feasting on her tits. It felt fantastic, knowing I was going to fuck Sarah, a brand new bride before her new husband could.

I sat on a chair and pulled Sarah to me while whispering to her, “You’re so beautiful, naked like this. You want this, don’t you, Sarah? You want to be naked letting me see you and caress you. You’re enjoying it.” 

She was on my lap, and I guided my cock to her pussy, and I felt her pussy, her cunt, engulf my cock. I continued, “We’re fucking, Sarah. It's my cock filling your pus … no your cunt. It’s my cock in your cunt and you love it. Don’t you? You love feeling my cock in your cunt.” 

I waited, then, when she only sighed, I quit moving in her then I kissed her saying, “You love my cock in your cunt. You want to feel my cum in you, don’t you”

Sarah moved on my lap pushing my cock deeper in her. “River, like that, deeper, harder, please. Yes, your cock feels fabulous in my pussy, ah my cunt. God, I want … “ she sighed.

The taboo aspects of what we were doing set her off almost immediately, but I kept the fucking going until she had her second climax. I bit her right tit hard leaving a mark, as I came in her. 

As we relaxed I kissed her and said, ”That was … sublime, fucking you and cuckolding Troy. He’s your cuckold now and he’s going to be your cuckold your entire life. Remember, no matter how faithful you are from now on, how many other men you fuck, or don’t fuck, Troy’ll always be your cuck.

I helped her dress, and she still looked dazed. She was murmuring, “Troy, he’s my cuckold now. I wonder, … if he’ll.” She stopped and got rid of her dazed look and seemed almost normal.

I looked at her, “That was exciting, Sarah. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Troy’s now your cuckold. I think you’ll find you're starting your marriage in the right way. You’ll never have to worry again about cucking him. The first time, at least." I smiled at her then finished saying, " From now on, it’ll always be you’re cucking him again.” I caressed her tit and smiled at her. “Um, you might want to get Troy to bite your tits. I marked your right tit when we came last.”

I could tell her reaction was ‘Oh, shit. How do I do that.’

My reaction was that’s her problem. not mine. Yes, I know, I’m not a nice guy. I’m just a guy that loves fucking new brides, fucking brides after their wedding but before their new husband can. 

I love fucking new brides and leaving behind some special wedding memories for them.  

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments