Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

River Goes Further

"Yes, he goes further with this bride."

46
7 Comments 7
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

It’s been a long time since I’ve had a completely successful fuck the bride experience. With Ruth, I screwed up, and she knew what I was up to and left me naked with no clothes. It was about six months before I could do it again with Carolyn. I got my cock in her and came in, except when she came, she screamed. That almost got us caught.

It was another six months while I recovered. I spent most of the time trying to decide if I wanted to continue with my hobby, my fetish. When I was of the mind to quit, the thought of giving up the joy and ecstasy of taking a bride before the groom could was beyond possible. I just couldn’t give up the excitement of the anticipation of feeling my cock enter her and the sensation of power when I released my cum in her, cuckolding her husband

When I was thinking of continuing, all I could think about was the embarrassment with Ruth and the terror with Carolyn.

When I got the idea of screwing the bride in front of the groom, I tried to decide if it would satisfy my fetish. After picturing it happening for a while, I decided it would be even more satisfying. Picturing the anguish on her groom's face as I took her—as my cock disappeared inside her pussy—would add to the excitement.

Now, how could I do it? How could I get the men to submit to me? I needed to discover something like the mind control I seemed to have with some women.

I started going to weddings just to talk to the groom or shake their hand. With women touching them, everything became clearer and easier. It took about ten weddings before I started seeing the same controls in the groom's minds as I did in some of the women’s minds. I didn’t always see the controls, and it wasn’t as clear in the beginning.

I also needed to be sure I knew what the controls did. What I wanted was at least somewhat different from the men. I wanted the women to submit to me sexually and want me to fuck them. I wanted the men to be willing to let me screw their fiancé, or more accurately, their bride, on their wedding night. They needed to submit their wife to me.

By careful trial and error, I discovered that turning the dial in the opposite direction made them submissive to me and willing and eager to share.

When I discovered I could control men, I remember lying in bed thinking.

River, you’ve got it now. It drives me wild, putting my cock in their pussy for the first time. It’s breathtaking as my cock slips inside their pussy, and I feel it warm and wet, welcoming my cock. I can’t imagine the feeling when their brand-new husband watches it happen. I can’t wait until it happens for the first time.

I need to meet them both before the wedding. I need to touch them to prepare them for their wedding night, with me consummating the wedding. It’ll be a truly memorable wedding night.

I went to sleep and woke up, deciding I was going to have to find a way to meet the couples before the wedding—a day or two at least. The first time I tried it was at Krystal and Douglas’s wedding, and it completely didn’t work. Krystal was willing, even eager; Douglas, a lot less so.

Sometimes I snuck in to meet my potential targets at the rehearsal dinner. Not as a guest but more as someone at the venue. Finally, I found out that I could meet them days before the wedding, just casually. I didn’t trust my control over the fiancé or groom if I met them at the wedding.

I finally put the whole thing together with Erica and Raymond’s wedding. I met them separately about five days before the wedding and manipulated Ray. Three days before the wedding, I got Ray alone, intensified my control, and explained what was going down. I would be waiting in their hotel room, and Ray would give Erica to me for her consummation fuck.

At the reception, I danced with Erica and shook hands with Ray. I started with Erica while I was dancing, and when I shook hands with Ray, I gave him a small smile as I said, “I’ll see you later, okay?”

I got the room card at the same time.

Just before I left for their hotel room, I told Erica, “I’ll be seeing you later tonight.”

I got in the car and sat there.

This is going to be memorable if it works out. Should I do it just like I've been doing it before or differently? Maybe I’ll let Ray help me undress Erica, or maybe he'll undress me while I undress his bride.

I got to the hotel, went into their room, and ordered a bottle of champagne and three glasses. Yes, three glasses. Then I waited; it was midnight before I heard them at the door. I heard the beep; it was unlocked, and they entered. She was still in her wedding dress, which I appreciated. At that moment, I decided I’d take her twice, once in her dress and once naked.

KataleyaMirrow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KataleyaMirrow

I greeted Erica with an open-mouth kiss that moved from her lips to her neck and her bare shoulder. “You’re a beautiful bride, Erica. I’m going to enjoy you.” I shook Ray’s hand and said, “Thank you, Ray, for giving me first dibs. I’m going to enjoy her, and you’ll enjoy watching us.” I looked at Erica and said, “Do you have panties on? If you do, ask Ray to take them off.”

She was looking at me like a deer in the headlights. She shook herself and slowly recovered. “Um, Ray, take my panties off. Please,” She whispered, “I didn’t really think...” Her voice trailed off.

Ray looked just like I’d hoped. He was in anguish; I could see it. But I could also see a trace of excitement too. He was paralyzed until Erica said again, “Ray, take my panties off.” She continued, “For River, God, Ray, for River to fuck me. Please, now.”

"How?" she said as she moved closer to me. "God, how do you want me?” She asked, “How are you going to take me? Fuck me? River, how?” She rubbed her tongue over my lips, ignoring Ray.

I pushed her back onto the bed and then lifted the front of her dress, exposing her vagina to us. We could see it was moist and leaking.

“The first time, just like this, in your dress.”

I toed my shoes off and dropped my pants and boxers to the ground. I moved in front of her with my cock in my hand. 'Erica, just like this.” I put the tip of my cock at her entrance and slipped inside with a sigh. Bliss, bliss, your pussy feels incredible to my cock.” I pulled the top of her dress and then her bra down. It was a front-fastening bra, so I unfastened it and exposed her tits.  I started caressing them, playing with her nipples.

“Yes, yes, River, yes.”

I started moving inside her with long strokes when she exclaimed, Yes, God, yes, it’s so quick, River.“ She tensed, then started bucking under me, saying, “It’s so strong.” Her eyes rolled up, and she gave a scream. I felt my orgasm start, and I pulled back and let my cum leak on her dress. I collapsed next to her, and I saw Ray come in his pants.

This is so much better than a quick fuck in a bathroom or an adjacent room. I’ll remember this as so much better than the first time I did this. I know I’ll want this again and again.

“One more time, Ray. You get to undress her for me. Take her dress off so I can really fuck her totally naked. When she’s recovered enough, you can try to improve on me fucking her.” I told him. Gloating, maybe a little. Okay, a lot. It was a wonderful feeling to get to fuck her one more time.

She walked up to Ray, turned her back to him, and asked him to undress her. It took a few minutes, and she was naked for me. Beautiful glowing skin, medium-sized tits, and a welcoming smile for me. The smile was the most arousing part. I was undressing myself while Ray was doing Erica.

When I was naked, I opened the champagne and toasted them “For a long, happy marriage. And lots of excitement.” Erica and I were smiling as we touched glasses; Ray wasn’t.

Spoilsport. Just because I’d just fucked his wife, I knew he’d enjoyed it too.

When we finished the champagne, I took out some almond massage oil and started on her back. I worked down to her ass, and then I started from her feet back up. I was enjoying her writhing against my hands and her sounds of pleasure.

God, Ray was in pain, watching her enjoy my massage. It’s going to be worse when he watches her respond to me with my cock in her.

When I turned her over so I could do her front, she leaned up and kissed me on my lips and then kissed the tip of my cock. “Umm, yes, that’s nice,” she whispered. It was loud enough that Ray and I heard it, and I saw Ray flinch. This was wonderful and exhilarating for me and Erica.

I put some on her tits and pushed her down on her back. I was rubbing it in when I leaned over and put just the tips of her tits in my mouth and suckedShe suddenly tensed and started making guttural sounds of pleasure. She lifted her ass off the bed while she was breathing hard. I took some oil in my hands to warm it, rubbed her pussy, and slowly put one, then two, fingers in her.

I put some on my cock as I moved on top of her and it slipped it in. Wonderful, welcoming pussy. You feel so good. I started fucking harder and harder, knowing it would be over soon, but I couldn’t stop. Her noises of pleasure were getting louder and louder, and my grunts were too.

She screamed and I yelled, and we both came together in a spasm of frantic noises and fucking. When I was breathing normally, I got up, wetted a washcloth, and cleaned her thoroughly. I kissed her for the last time and finally shook Ray's hand and said, “That was amazing!” I dressed and left.

Amazing wasn’t strong enough to describe it.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments