Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Than Just My Step Mum 1 of 4

"Things finally happen between him and his Step mum."

126
16 Comments 16
10.5k Views 10.5k
5.8k words 5.8k words

Author's Notes

"Rick, a twenty-year-old lad who has had a crush on the woman of his dreams for years, gets his opportunity to fulfil his long-time fantasy with the woman of his dreams. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Unfortunately, this woman also happens to be his step mum!"

It had become a typical morning in our household, my dad stuffing his face with his breakfast before dashing out the door without saying a single word. He eagerly wanted to go outside because of his lift to work and his new work associate, Clare. My step mum Molly, who’s been with my dad since I was sixteen, hated this fact. It’s ironic when I think about it, that he cheated on my real mum to be with her back in the day, and now it looked like history was repeating itself. 

In the seven years they’d been together, their relationship had dwindled from what it once was. I remember when she first moved into our home, my dad would never leave her alone. I would hear them at it till the early hours of the morning. Of course, no boy wants to listen to their dad’s moans of pleasure, but she made him happy, so I never had any ill feelings towards her. Now though, I felt sorry for the poor cow as she looked out of the window, pinning for him. She was desperate for him to look at her like he was this Clare, who had picked that very moment to bend over and wave at him, showing everything that was supposed to be concealed inside her top. Undoubtedly she didn’t believe anyone else could see this except my dad. 

I could tell Molly was pissed off at that moment, tapping her foot on the floor while holding onto her hips, tutting to herself. My dad really didn't help himself, leaning into the car to peck Clare on the cheek. Taking an extra-long look at this woman’s assets, who I will point out seemed to relish the attention my dad was giving her right then. 

“Wanker,” I heard Molly scoff under her breath while she watched my dad get into her car before driving off to god knows where. But, of course, we both knew he was playing away, and we also knew they wouldn’t be heading straight to work right away. Even a blind man could see what was going on, but Molly refused to call him out on his bullshit, even though everything screamed he was having an affair. 

The signs were all there; the sudden need to start hitting the gym, spending long nights at the office, not to mention taking phone calls in other parts of the house till the early hours of the morning. Of course, some might say this is poetic justice because Molly was now finally feeling what she put my real mother through all of those years ago. 

The thing is, Molly is a lovely woman. Unlike my mother, who was always a little too high-maintenance for my dad and me. As a result, most people who knew her would call her a bit of a cold fish. Whereas Molly, on the other hand, is the complete polar opposite. She’s sweet, bubbly, kind and easy to get along with. 

Don’t get me wrong, I love my birth mother, but we’ve never had a close relationship like I do with Molly. My mother and dad are very similar in that regard, meaning they both live for their work. So when Molly came into our lives, she was like the mother I’d never had, plus admittedly, I’ve always had a secret crush on her. 

Now, who can blame me, really? She’s cute and incredibly fit, and that smile of hers; god, it hits me in the chest every time, even now. So, being a typical horny teenager back then, I’d daydreamed about her quite a bit, but nothing too crazy. Just the ordinary dirty dreams of her coming into my room late at night when my dad was away, and things just naturally happening between us. Still, these were just dreams, and I knew that and never put too much thought into anything actually happening between us. 

But as the years went by, our friendship grew and inevitably, with my dad being the cold fish that he is, we became closer. I would catch her sometimes looking at me like I was more than just her stepson. But I knew it was just my imagination playing tricks on me, so I had to keep a lid on how I felt for her. Mainly whenever we hung out, which was almost every time my dad went away. 

Molly’s tiny, only standing around five foot two; she’s always had short dark brown hair, which she gets cut into a bob. It’s slightly longer on one side, covering half of her face; to me, this makes her look incredibly sexy and exotic. Not to mention she has an all-year-round Mediterranean look to her. Then there’s how fit she is, keeping herself remarkably trim, not having a single ounce of fat on her entire body. Of course, this is due to her non-stop physical workouts, which she partakes in daily. Making her legs and ass look perfectly tight and toned. 

Her C-cup boobs were also perfect to me, not to mention they were incredibly perky. Plus, she has prominent hard nipples that constantly poke into the fabric of the tops she likes to wear around the house; yes, she’s a woman that wears very few bras. But the thing that hits me the most about her, the thing that makes my whole body tingle, is her infectious perfect white smile. Something she springs on me every morning without fail, making me feel alive. As you might have guessed, I’ve never lost my crush on her. If anything, my longing to be with her has only worsened over the years. 

“Rick, Rickkkk, Rick… Oi Rick, are you listening to me? You got much on today, babe?” Molly asked, tapping me on my shoulder, bringing me out of my trance as I gazed at my mobile phone, not paying attention to how much time had passed. I’d been thinking about her and that fantastic ass of hers. ‘Hay sue me, I’m twenty years old, and she’s a sex goddess on legs.’ 

“Hmm, Sorry, what? what did yea say?” I asked, spinning on my stool at the kitchen counter to face her. She had gotten herself changed into running clothes, and I knew what she wanted before she even asked. I couldn’t help but look her up and down, trying not to be too obvious. She wore tight black leggings with an orange tube top that hid everything but gave a great outline of her assets. On her feet were a pair of pink running trainers that I found, for some unknown reason, quite sexy. 

“Fancy joining me for a run? Pleeeease, Rick, please, please?” she chirped, making a high-pitched sound as she smiled at me. Then, a second later, she came in for a hug pulling at me playfully before rubbing her cute nose into my ear, pretending to nibble on it. It was her way of trying to make me laugh; she was desperate for me to join her, especially after seeing my dad drive off with Clare. 

“Fine… How far is it this time?” I asked, cracking my neck as she gritted her teeth, backing away from our playful hug. 

“Err, well, I was going for a ten miler today. But!” she said, cutting me off before I could speak up in protest. “We can do five instead if you want?” she mused, tilting her head beaming at me as I smirked back at her. God, that smile of hers would be the death of me. 

“Even five is a lot Moll’s… how about three?” I enquired as she pursed her lips, slipping her fingers through her glossy, dark brown hair, and hit me with a counteroffer. 

“How about we do five, but I’ll do you a deal. I’ll order us some food for tonight; I’m buying?” she specified as I came back with my own proposal. 

“Ok, five miles. But! I want food with a nice bottle of gin, and if you cover that… Then I suppose I could make us a fire pit in the garden too, and then we can both relax. Does that sound good to you?” The thing is, Molly and I love nothing more than chilling in the garden together. Even better still, I was old enough now to drink with her. Lately, we’d even gotten a little tipsy on a few occasions, but the part I loved the most was that we liked snuggling up under a blanket. 

I watched as a cheeky grin slid across her face. “Fine! Food, booze, fire pit, all for a five-mile run. Come on, I believe I’ve paid for your services, and I want my pound of flesh. Go get your running shoes on, mister,” She giggled as I huffed whilst looking up at the ceiling, making out to her this was a chore. However, I was already feeling the tingle in my nether regions, with the thought of snuggling up with her by the firepit, imagining that something might happen between us. But then, who am I kidding? 

The run was killer; Molly ran every day, rain or shine, and she seemed to get off on the exhaustion of it, whereas I on the other hand, not so much. 

I was dead to the world by the time we got back. It was freezing, and it drained me of all my energy. So I went upstairs to my bedroom and started to strip off, getting ready for a nice hot shower. That was before a knock on my door caught my attention. 

“Come in,” I said, sitting in only my running shorts while Molly stepped into my room with a white towel wrapped around her body. I watched as her eyes slowly scanned my chest and the rest of me. I felt a little shy around her for the first time in my life. 

Her towel was covering her only slightly around the top of her chest, giving me a sneak peek at the tops with her areolas peeking out at the top of her towel. She seemed a little shy around me, too, mushing her naked toes into my bedroom carpet, wanting to say something. 

“I... I just wanted to say thank you for doing that run with me... I do really appreciate you spending time with me. I know you’d much rather spend it hanging out with your friends than your boring step mum, but... I’m just making sure you are still happy for hanging out with me tonight?” she asked, unsure if she was asking for too much of my day. 

I was ok with hanging out with her and had no intention of missing out on our snuggles. “No, we’re still on for food and drinks,” I beamed at her. 

“Cool, I can’t wait to have a nice glass of gin. God knows I need it right now. I just need to relax with a man that will treat me right, you know?” Molly laughed nervously, but I could tell she was sad. This wasn’t her coming in to check on me. She was just lonely and wanted some human contact. Knowing her, she likely just needed a cuddle and a nice stiff drink; sadly, that’s all she needed, from me at least. 

“Fancy having one now? I can make us both a glass before we hit the shower,” I invited as she pulled a bemused surprised face at my offer. 

“Rick, it's only 11 o’clock in the morning. Wouldn't that be a tad too early?” she stated with a baffled grin. 

“So it’s the weekend… fuck it, I’m going to make myself one, and I’ll bring you one too. If you don’t want it, leave it, and you can just have yours later tonight, no biggy.” Molly didn’t say a word, only shrugging at me as I made my way past her. Heading downstairs, I went into my dad’s drinks cabinet and poured Molly and myself a nice-sized glass of gin and tonic with ice. To make it extra special, I cut a lime that had been sitting in the fridge for a while.  

Heading upstairs, I could hear the shower running in the bathroom and could hear her humming to herself. I knocked on the door twice as I called out, “Moll’s, I've got your drink here,” and then waited. 

“Great! Just put it next to the sink. I’ll turn my back, so you’re good to come in.” My heart skipped a beat at the idea of walking in on her while she was naked.  

I opened the door carefully and watched as Molly’s body came into view. She’d placed her hands flat against the shower wall with only her naked back and bum facing me. With her head turned away, I took my time taking everything in. I watched as the water cascaded down her nude body. God, her peachy bum looked terrific with the water running down it. The spectacle took my breath away a little. I was totally addicted to this beautiful woman before me, and I craved to reach out and touch her, not even in a sexual way; all I wanted was to wash her body from head to toe. 

“Thanks, Rick, you’re a star… hell, it’s the weekend. Let’s get drunk, aye,” Molly said with a giggle, looking over her shoulder at me, causing me to quickly turned my head away, not wanting to be caught checking her out. 

I left the room and stood outside, leaning against the wall as my heart hammered in my chest, taking sips of my drink while I waited as the memory of her naked body filled my brain. Finally, after a mere five minutes, Molly emerged, holding up an empty glass and shaking it in my face. “Fancy another babe? We’re so bad, aren’t we?” she giggled. 

I just smiled at her, taking the last dregs of my drink before passing it to her causing our glasses to clink together. Then, turning on the spot, I watched as she woozily made her way downstairs. Molly was clearly in a better mood and maybe a little tipsy too. She'd left the shower running for me, so the room was thick with steam which enveloped my whole body in its warmth. I stepped into the red hot shower and felt my icy cold body warm up quickly with a little bit of help from my drink, heating my insides. Realising then the alcohol buzz that was in my head. 

Knock, knock. “Only me. Do you want me to put it on the sink?” Molly questioned as I blew water from my face. 

“Sure, I’ll just turn around for you… Ok, come in,” I called out, as I heard the sound of the door being opened and then the sound of the glass being placed on the porcelain sink counter. After a good few seconds, I turned to see she had gone but what surprised me was that door she’d left partially ajar. I didn’t overthink this mistake as I took a long Hollywood shower, getting out periodically for sips from my glass. That's when I saw movement by the doorway, a flash of colour that drew my eye. I cupped my manhood with one hand, walking over to the door to take a look. 

There, sneaking away back into her bedroom, was Molly bare-ass naked; a thrill of excitement shot through me. She’d been clearly sneakily watching me as I washed. The notion of this sent lust-filled thoughts through me, with my cock growing stiff and erect with the wild idea that tonight, something might actually happen between us.  

This was the inspiration I needed to try things with her; I went back to my drink, downing it before turning off the water. Then went and got dressed before going outside to get the fire pit ready before Molly, in her winter coat, came out and joined me. 

God, she looked cute. She had on knee-high leather boots, tight blue jeans, and a white woollen jumper that clung to her curves like a glove; on top of that, she wore a dark red winter coat that she left hung open even though she complained of the cold. “Well, it’s bloody cold, but it isn’t windy. Are you going to light that now?” she asked as I nodded my head. 

“Why not, it’s cold, but it’s a nice day. Plus, you can order that food for us now if you like… Oh, and another bottle of gin, dad’s bottle is nearly finished,” I replied.  

SophySheik
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophySheik

She smiled at my remark, and it was now that I noticed her hands were behind her back. “What are you up to you?” I probed as Molly pulled out two more sizable glasses of gin. 

“I know this is bad, but I really fancy getting a tad drunk… Is that wrong? We’re both so bad for drinking this early, aren’t we?” I smirked at her while blowing on the flames that were starting to catch. “Do you fancy joining me, getting drunk I mean?” She giggled, passing me one of the glasses as the fire I’d just lit started to grow in size and began to crackle, sending wisps of ambers up into the midday air. 

The garden was perfect for this. Large conifer trees grew along the back fence blocking our neighbours’ view and giving us much-desired privacy and shelter from the wind. 

The garden wasn’t much to look at, mostly mud with the odd patch of crabgrass that tried its hardest to grow in the stony soil; it looked more like a scrubland. Molly had tried to brighten things up last summer by planting a few flowers in some troughs, but these now hung limp and dead due to neglect like the rest of the garden. Molly didn’t have much of a green thumb.  

The only other thing in the garden that gave me genuine interest was our firepit, created from assorted house bricks and random stones, which were placed into a circle. Next to the pit was an oversized lawn chair that was big enough to seat three people. Anyone looking in would think our garden was a bit of a shit hole, but to me, it was a place filled with fond memories. 

“Are you trying to get me drunk… Moll’s?” I asked as she blushed, and then for the first time in my life, she flirted with me, biting her damn intoxicating lip before giving me a cheeky white smile. 

“Maybe… but you started this, Rick… plying me with booze at this time in the morning. What would your dad say if….” But she cut herself short; the mere mention of him and thoughts of his mistress Clare must have popped into her head. 

“Fuck what your dad thinks! Fuck him and that bitch too. She can have him. I’ve got a charming young sexy man right now, trying to get me drunk. Only I can be so lucky… Cheers, Rick.” She smiled, glancing at me bitter-sweet while we raised our glasses with a clink, toasting our day together. 

She downed hers in a flash, and I wanted to keep up, so I did the same. Molly didn’t waste any time going back inside to pour us some more drinks giggling as she went. 

‘Fuck I need to slow down. I don’t want to be out of it in less than an hour,’ I thought. 

Molly returned with our newly loaded glasses in one hand and a warm blanket in the other. Seeing that blanket gave me shivers of lust, knowing soon we’d both be snuggled under it. When that blanket covered us, we became very close and cosy. Typically it’s her falling asleep in my arms. Still, after what happened in the shower, I decided I’d finally try my luck with her. This made my heart beat hard within my chest at the thought of how she might respond to my advances. It wasn't long before we both got comfortable, and Molly placed her slender legs on top of mine, asking me to remove her tight-fitting boots so the fire could warm her feet. 

After lots of struggling and giggles, her boots were finally off, and my hands naturally rested on her feet as I began to massage her toes. She loved my massages, something that had started quite recently, and we had agreed to keep it a secret from my dad. 

Molly sipped on her drink, becoming incredibly relaxed with me as we both sat together in silence, listening to the fire crackle. 

“Rick… Can I ask you something?” Molly probed like she had a burning question. 

“Sure,” I smiled as my fingers and thumbs worked her sweet sexy toes individually. 

“Ok, but this stays between us, ok, no mates and definitely not your father?” she specified, giving me a raised eyebrow which told me she was deadly serious.

“I swear! Whatever you’re going to ask me stays between us,” I declared, pausing the foot massage, emphasising that I meant what I said. 

She leaned forward, holding her pinkie finger up to mine, and I moved mine to hers to make a pinkie swear. 

“Good; now, if you don’t want to answer this, you don’t have to, but… have you ever… thought about me or seen me as… well, more than just your dad’s partner?” I knew what she was getting at, and the drink made me a little bold in my reply, but I looked into the fire, unable to make eye contact with her. 

“Yes, of course I have,” My words surprised Molly. I knew this because her mouth fell open, astonished at how easy that was to get such sensitive information out of me. 

“You have, oh right, ok… Well, that was easy. Ok, I have another question… have you ever thought about me… when you’ve felt the need to… you know… play in your room?” She looked at me, going flush in her face asking me this kind of question. But I couldn’t help the boyish grin forming as I nodded yes to her very personal question.  

My hands brushed over the soft skin of her feet as I felt my own cheeks getting warm, knowing I was going a little red in the face as she turned to look at the fire with the biggest grin forming across her face. 

“Lately, or back in the day?” she probed some more, wanting to know details; I smiled and shook my head, not believing we were having this kind of chat. 

“No, no, no, if we are going to play this kind of game, Molly, then I get to ask you questions too; those are the rules, I’m afraid, and you owe me two!” I smirked as she shyly bit on that lip of hers again while my hands moved a little further up from her feet up to her shins. 

“Fine, ask your two questions,” she responded, taking a sip of her drink as our eyes met, and I watched as she glanced at my lips before looking back into my eyes.

“Have you ever played in your room thinking about me before?” I questioned, hearing the nervousness in my voice. Molly’s face went pink to almost crimson red as she took a deep breath, nodding slowly yes to my revealing query. This realisation sent bouts of lust surging through me, making my cock hard as stone and my balls tingle as I felt my cock ooze pre-cum.  

I watched as she brought a hand to her mouth and bit down on her thumbnail, waiting for my next question. She then looked down at my hands that I was smoothing over her legs. Digging my nails into her calf, causing her in inhale at this unexpected feeling. 

“When did you last touch yourself, Molly, thinking about me?” My direct question made her incredibly shy as she took a deep, laboured breath. 

“If I tell you this, it has to stay between me and you, Rick… God, I can’t believe I’m going to tell you this, two seconds!” She delayed taking a large swig of her drink and sighed. “Thirty minutes ago, more or less,” she remarked, biting her thumb again as she examined my every move, waiting for me to say something.  

I didn’t say a word as my hands moved up her legs a little more and began to score the inside her lower thigh just above her knee. 

“So my turn… So what about you? When did you last play thinking about me?” she quizzed, swishing her hair to the side as she removed the thumb from her mouth, looking deep into my eyes as I thought about how to respond. 

“This morning when I was in bed….” My answer made Molly’s chest rise up and down as her breathing quickened to my raw, honest answer. 

“You can ask me another one if you want,” I specified, taking a little sip of my drink. I could feel my mouth becoming dry and my hands starting to get cold due to the adrenalin coursing through my veins. But kept moving my hands slowly up her legs, getting a little higher with each passing minute. 

Molly didn’t move or protest to my tender touch as I got to the top of her inner thighs. Instead, her eyes became lustful and sultry while wetting her lips, ready to ask me her next question. 

“What do you think about what you are doing to me right now? Your hands have been quite daring, and they seem to be getting higher and higher. Do you have a plan, Rick?” she mused, moving down a little more so her bum was now touching my right leg. 

I knew what she was doing, giving me easier access to her body. So I placed one of my hands on her belly, moving it over her woolly jumper. “No plan, just testing the waters… Grab the blanket, Molly," I beamed at her. Molly looked over her shoulder, pulling it over us. "So you don't mind me touching you like this, then? We both know this is wrong, but you’re letting me do it anyway, so something tells me you want this to happen.” My heart was now thundering away in my chest, and my breathing was now out of control. 

Molly was the same, breathing deep and heavy while providing me with a look that told me I could do anything to her if I wanted. “What's going to happen Rick? What are you going to do to me?” she asked with husky horny eyes. I couldn't help but grit my teeth as my smile turned into a crocodile grin, shaking my head playfully. 

“Na a err, I have two questions in the bank Moll’s.” She bit her tongue, loving my boyish playfulness and gave me an all-white smile that turned into a sexy grin. 

“Fine, you bad boy, ask away then, you tease!” she mused, pouting her lips. My hand on her belly became even more daring as I slipped it under her jumper and made contact with her bare naked skin. Her skin was soft to the touch, and I explored the contours of her curves. While with my left hand, I began to score my nails up her inner thigh, sliding them up and down from her inner knee to her crotch but appropriately stopping as I got to her perfect little mound. Each time it sent shivers through her, I could feel her body shudder ever so slightly each time I did it. 

“So, thirty minutes ago, what did you think about or see that got you off that you just had to touch yourself? What did I do to you that made you so horny that you need to play?” Molly wet her lips again as she went to speak. 

“I fantasised that you’d come in the shower with me before when you left me my drink on the sink, that instead of leaving, you’d opened the door and joined me… touched me… Pressed your body into mine before you just took me, making me yours!” She looked drowsy saying these lust-filled words, but these words also sent shivers down to my very core.  

It made my cock hurt, and I could feel my own flesh getting wetter and wetter with pre-cum. Molly's seductive words made me bold and daring, causing me to move the hand I had on her belly downwards to the brass fastener on her blue jeans.  

Molly looked under the covers down at my hand and made no protest as I began to fiddle with it trying to open up her pants. “What would you like me to do to you now?” My words filled the air with such sexual tension as I popped her pants open, and we both looked at one another. Only the crackling of the fire and our breathing could be heard, leaving a good thirty seconds before she replied. 

“I’ll leave that up to you, Rick,” she whispered almost inaudibly before she closed her eyes. Molly then moved, lifting her bum between my legs and arching her back slightly while grabbing a pillow and placing it under her lower back. Next, she adjusted the blanket covering us both, with only her feet and her face on show. Then, tucked the rest under her chin, getting herself extra comfy, ready for what might happen next. 

The hand I’d used to open her jeans was now placed flat against the top of her soft mound, massaging that area slowly. This made her sigh slightly, but still, she kept her eyes closed as I began to pop each corresponding button open on her jeans with my other hand until she was fully open and available to me; each one that I popped made Molly’s body shudder with anticipation. 

I’d never seen her fully naked before, so I only imagined what she was like down there. I pressed my fingers downwards, slowly moving them under her panties' elastic and the heat of her sex radiated into my fingertips. I discovered she had a small tuff of hair on top of her pubic bone, which felt incredibly soft with my fingers sliding through it, going deeper into her pants. And there it was, her wet engorged clit. She let out a gasp as my fingers grazed against it. 

“Don’t you two look cosy, sharing a fire together. Give me two seconds, and I’ll join you.” My hand froze as Molly shot up, looking behind her to see my dad standing there. Doing so caused my fingers to unintentionally slip inside her abruptly, causing her to catch her breath. She looked at my dad, who was on his phone at that second, giving us both a little wave before holding up a finger to show us that he’d be with us in just a minute. 

Fear was imprinted on Molly’s face as I removed my fingers from her heavenly soaking-wet, silky opening. My dad turned to face the other way, laughing loudly; it gave Molly the time to move her bum off me and to do up her jeans. Once they were done up, she looked at me shaking her head. I knew what she was thinking; we’d been so fucking lucky, and thank god for the blanket. 

“Sorry, don’t mean to crash the party. Clare had to rush home for a family emergency or something, so instead of working on my own today, I thought I’d come home and see if you guys wanted to hang out.” My dad looked at Molly, who seemed sheepish and unable to speak; I, on the other hand, had the perfect poker face. “What are you guys drinking?” My dad clocked the two gin glasses on the floor next to Molly. “You guys have started early… fuck it, why not. You don’t mind if I join you?” He asked, bending down to grab Molly’s glass and taking a sip of the clear tipple. “God, that’s so bloody good,” he remarked, looking at the liquid as the ice clinked together in the tumbler.  

“I’ll get us another one. You want one son… Molly?” he asked as Molly nodded yes, still unable to speak. 

“Yes please,” she responded finally, sounding like she had a frog in her throat. My dad walked away from us, and I looked at her, feeling generally pissed off…cock blocked by my own dad. 

She waited until the door was closed before she spoke up.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, that was so fucking close, Rick, too close….” She hyperventilated, sliding her fingers through her hair as she looked at me. 

“Yep, my heart is pounding too, well that was short-lived… You felt amazing, by the way. God, I really want to touch you." Her worried face relaxed somewhat. 

“I did? I loved you touching me. I’m so fucking wet right now. I badly need to change my panties; they are soaked... right, he’s coming back. We’ll talk about this tomorrow, ok?” Molly declared, leaving me with a sliver of hope as she dropped her legs off mine, making herself look half decent. 

“So, what have you guys been up to today?” my dad asked as we both smiled lovingly up at him. 



To be continued……

End of part 1

Published 
Written by TheStranger2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments