Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brothers' Sexy Wives

"While the brothers are away, their wives come to play."

120
8 Comments 8
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I have two much younger twin brothers who are very keen sportsmen.

My brothers Jack and James are ten years younger than me, and both married incredibly gorgeous, sexy ladies within a few months of each other.

This story related to their wives and happened in the early 2000's when I was still a police officer.

At this time, I was living with my wife, Tracey, and daughters in a small town in western Suffolk, England.

James's wife, Abi, was a five-foot-six blonde; she was twenty-two years old. She was very athletic, a regular gym bunny, and ran in marathons. She was fit with strong, shapely legs and nice, c-cup-sized breasts.

Jack's wife, Jane, who was twenty-four, was a five-foot-three brunette; she had much bigger breasts, at least a d-cup, if not bigger, short, perfect legs, and pretty feet.

Both ladies were beautiful, loved to see me in uniform, and treated me as an older brother as neither had any siblings.

That was until they seduced me.

My brothers were away playing rugby in Ireland. Tracey and our daughters were visiting her mother on the other side of the county, and she had no transport as I had driven them there and returned for work in our only car.

Before my brothers went away, they asked if I could keep an eye on their wives and help them if they needed anything, which I of course agreed to. Anything to spend time with two of the hottest ladies I knew.

I arrived home after my early shift and took a shower. I slipped on a pair of swim shorts as it was a hot summer day, and I had planned to spend the afternoon in my neighbours swimming pool relaxing with a good book.

My wealthy neighbours were away on holiday and had allowed me to use the pool and steam room to keep an eye on the property and feed the cats.

The pool was only a small indoor pool with sliding doors that opened into the huge private garden. The steam room was inside the building that housed the pool

There was a knock on the front door. I answered it; I found Abi and Jane on the doorstep. They were both dressed in vests, shorts, and sandals and looked amazing.

"Surprise," they said in unison.

I said, "What are you doing here?"

Abi said, "We heard you were home alone, so we have come to keep you company, and you have use of the neighbour's pool.”

I said, “How would you know?”

Abi said, "Tracey told us.”

Jane said, “We have our bikinis with us, so are we going to swim then?”

I said, “Sure, I was just heading over there to have a dip and then chill out and read my book.”

Abi said, “We had something more exciting in mind,” and she laughed as she and Jane hugged each other.

There was a side gate from my garden to my neighbours so no one would know what we were doing.

I opened the sliding doors, removed the pool cover, and fired up the steam room.

We all selected a sun bed and stripped down to our swimwear—the girls in bikinis and me in my swim shorts.

The girls' bikinis were tiny, and they filled them out perfectly and looked like models. There was a lot of flesh on display as the bikini bras struggled to contain two pairs of nice, full, firm, ripe breasts.

We all took a dip in the pool and swam around for about thirty minutes, then took up a position on a sunbed and chilled out in the hot afternoon sun.

When the girls lay down I noticed that Abi’s white bikini was see-through now it was wet and her erect nipples and pubic hair were visible, this had an immediate effect on my cock.

Jane’s huge breasts were barely contained in her flimsy bikini; the top part of her dark areolae were visible, and her nipples looked long, fat, and erect under her bikini.

I was grateful that my swim shorts were quite baggy and hid the fact that I had an erection.

I took up a position on one of the beds and opened my book, I only managed a few pages when I found my eyes getting heavy. I had been up since four am that morning for my shift and must have dozed off.

I was awoken by the sound of laughter and splashing water. I noticed Abi and Jane were messing about in the pool and to my surprise, they were naked.

Jane noticed that I had awoken from my short nap and waved for me to join them. I was dubious but they insisted I join them so I jumped in and swam towards the furthest point.

The ladies laughed and both swam towards me I was in the deepest part of the pool, clinging to the edge.

Abi swam up and was beside me Jane dove under the water then I felt a tugging on my shorts, they were baggy and loose and came off easily. Jane reappeared with my shorts in hand and tossed them onto the patio area.

Moments later, I felt a hand on my cock, giving it a gentle rub and bringing it to a full erection, all nine inches of it pointing upwards.

The girls were giggly and they were both sober, neither having had any alcohol so I was surprised at their antics.

We all moved to the shallow end where we could all stand; the water was deep enough to cover their breasts, although I could see them wobbling about in the water.

Abi was closest; her face was just inches from mine, and she had my cock in her hand. She looked me in the eyes, making me melt. She was so beautiful, then she kissed me on the lips, just a peck, then a second. Then she was a bit more forceful and pushed her tongue between my lips, encouraging me to open my mouth. Instinctively, I returned the favour, and we kissed long and hard as we explored each other's mouths.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

After a few moments of this, Jane took her place, and with one hand on my cock, she also began kissing me right away. We were exploring each other's mouths, and I began to feel her perfect peachy arse as we continued to kiss.

Abi moved in close, and I alternated kissing one, then the other, groping their peachy arses without any complaints.

The events and the eroticism had taken over before I pulled back and stopped, I lifted myself out of the pool and sat on the edge.

I looked at the two beautiful naked women and said, “You are my brother's wives What are we doing? This is not right I am sorry, but.”

I was stopped mid-sentence by Jane, who said, “We are just having some harmless fun; we are family, so what harm is being done?”

I was sitting on the edge of the pool naked with an erection that was impossible to hide.

Jane said, “Your brother is not as big as you; I just wanted some fun; Abi feels the same.” She looked at Abi and said, “Don’t you?”

Abi grinned, nodded, and moved between my legs, her face inches from my cock. Abi took my cock in her hands, gently rubbing it, then pulled it down so it faced her, opened her mouth, kissed the tip, licked along its length, and then took as much of it in her mouth as she could.

Abi gave me a perfect blowjob, stopping each time she felt I might be about to cum. On several occasions, Jane complained that she wanted to have a go, so once again they exchanged places, and Jane set about my cock.

Jane’s lips were big and soft; her tongue knew how to please me; she was good; and with her technique, I was not going to last very long.

I suggested we move to the steam room, which would be more comfortable; they both agreed and virtually dragged me in and slammed the door. I was pushed back onto the seat, where Jane went back to giving me a blowjob as Abi straddled my face and lowered her pussy onto my mouth.

Abi’s pussy was small and tight; it was neatly trimmed and tasted so sweet. It did not take her more than a couple of minutes before she soaked my face with her juices as she orgasmed over me. I knew I was good, but clearly, I was very good and satisfied her needs quickly.

Jane saw what happened and wanted her turn, so again they swapped roles. Abi concentrated on my cock as Jane lowered her wet pussy with far more pubic hair around it onto my mouth, where I gave her my best pussy-licking service.

Jane writhed and wiggled about on my face, soaking me with her juices as she had two shuddering orgasms. This sent me over the edge, and I filled Abi’s sweet mouth with shot after shot of hot, sticky semen. Abi was the perfect sexual partner and duly swallowed every last drop and did not stop until she was sure I could cum no more.

I remained erect, much to their surprise. My cock was tender due to the treatment I had received, which was quite rough at times, and they had used their teeth along its length, but I was ready to go again.

Jane was the first to lower herself onto my pole; she slipped down on it quite easily. She was producing lots of sweat in the boiling steam room, along with the juices she had passed during her orgasms.

She rode me, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and any way she could until she had another orgasm and was getting sore due to the size of my cock.

Abi took her place and rode me long and hard in many different positions and styles until I finally filled her up with another load that was as big as the first.

Afterwards, they both agreed that they had never had or seen a cock as big and fat or circumcised before. They had both had sex with each of my brothers but admitted none were a match for me.

We cleaned up the pool area, shut down the steam room, and returned to my house. There, we showered and ordered a takeaway to be delivered.

We opened some wine and spent the evening on the sofa in just underwear, as it was so hot, and watched some television.

The girls stayed over and we enjoyed another round of games and fun in the bedroom this time.

I had to go to work early the following morning and left them in bed. When I returned after my shift, I had expected them to have left but to my surprise I found them lying on my bed wearing some of Tracey’s sexiest lingerie and using her toys on each other.

I took a shower and was about to join them; when they requested, that I put my uniform back on as they found it very sexy.

We spent the rest of the afternoon playing. They slowly stripped me of my uniform as I helped them out of Tracey's lingerie. I allowed them to keep their stockings on but removed everything else.

We spent the next few hours fucking sucking, blowing, licking, and having a great time. I filled both of them in every hole available, and they both allowed me to deflower their tiny little arse buds.

That was a great afternoon, one we never repeated as a threesome although I did see them individually on several occasions.

A few weeks after this we all got together as a family when the children were staying at their grandparents' and played poker and other games which became very sexual.

I will fill you in next time.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments