Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Music Festival (Part 2)

"Part 2 - The festival continues but will Mikey make the right decisions?"

20
2 Comments 2
4.7k Views 4.7k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"This part is pure fantasy, based on where my imagination thought events could have gone if circumstances allowed. <p> [ADVERT] </p>In reality I would never have had the balls to go through with it."

The next morning Sarah and I sheepishly crawled out of our tent into the circle of chairs. Most of the couples were already up and having some breakfast. From the looks we were getting, especially from the girls, it was pretty obvious we hadn’t been very quiet last night.

Sarah went bright red when she realised the other girls were all smiling and winking at her. All the girls, except one that is. Emily had a face like thunder and was cutting some serious evils Sarah’s way.

As the morning went on conversation moved on to who was going to see which bands and how to get from one stage to the other quickly enough. Sarah and I decided to stay at the Main Stage all day to make sure we got a good spot for the headline act later on.

We went off to find some lunch and then took up our positions at the front of the crowd. We danced and sang all day long. I held Sarah from behind as we swung our hips from side to side. A few times she cheekily wriggled her bum against me, seeking a reaction – it was difficult not to push back against her soft bum but there were way too many people watching us for anything to happen.

During a slow song Sarah turned around and kissed me.

“That was pretty hot last night, you know?” she said.

“I know. I don’t know what came over me but I just couldn’t hold back.”

“Well I’m glad you didn’t,” she said as she kissed my neck. “Maybe we should be a bit quieter tonight though?” she asked with a wink.

“I’ll try my best,” I said as I squeezed her ass and picked her up to give her a firm kiss. “Maybe you’ll have to bury your head in the pillow tonight to muffle those screams,” I suggested.

“Good idea, stud,” Sarah agreed.

With that we went back to dancing and singing at the top of our voices.

As the day went on it got more and more difficult to get back to the front after going to buy drinks.

“You stay here – I need the bathroom and I’ll get some beers on the way back,” I said to Sarah before disappearing off through the crowd.

On my way back I tried to push my way back through the crowd, but it was just too packed out.

I sent Sarah a text message: “CAN’T GET BACK TO YOU. IT’S TOO BUSY.”

Sarah replied: “WANT ME TO COME FIND YOU?”

“NO. YOU’VE GOT A GREAT SPOT. ENJOY THE SHOW AND I’LL SEE YOU AT THE TENT LATER IF I CAN’T GET BACK TO THE FRONT.” I replied

“OK. THANKS HUN XXX.” Sarah wrote back.

So with that I stood at the back of the crowd waiting for the main act to come on stage. I was starting to feel a bit tipsy after drinking both Sarah’s beer as well as my own. Then I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

I spun around and, as I did, Emily jumped up into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist.

“I was hoping to see you here,” she said.

“Erm. Hi, Emily,” I awkwardly replied. “I thought you were going to the other stage?”

“I did go there but it was pretty dull. Where’s Sarah?” She asked.

“She’s at the front. We were there together but we got split up.”

“Too bad,” said Emily. “I guess you’ll just have to stay here and watch with me.”

With that I realised Emily was still clinging on to me for dear life. I gently lifted her down and placed her on the ground next to me as the band fired up.

Emily and I danced and sang along, standing awkwardly next to each other as the band played their first few songs. I caught myself stealing sideways glances at her and mentally told myself to stop. She looked a picture though.

Her long dark hair was pulled into two pigtails today. The tips of her pigtails had been dip died to match the bright pink colour of today’s boob tube. This tube was even smaller than yesterday’s and I was sure I could see the outline of her nipples pushing against the fabric as it struggled to contain her large, swaying breasts.

She had on a tiny neon green hula skirt that regularly flew up to show off her peachy, bikini covered ass. And her legs were smooth and tanned with a few small henna tattoos on her thighs.

“Stop it,” I accidently said to myself out loud.

“Stop what?” Emily inquired, catching me staring at her tight little tanned stomach.

“Oh, erm, I mean, the drummer’s really annoying. I wish he wouldn’t go on and on doing these solos.” I replied, thinking I’d got away with it.

“Oh yeah, these guys are pretty lame. This is the sort of stuff dad listens to,” she said. “You know, I don’t mind you staring at me like that. In fact, I actually like it. It makes me feel pretty.”

“You are very pretty, Emily,” I said before I could stop myself. “But I wasn’t staring at you, I was just making sure you were okay.”

“Oh, thanks dad!” Emily shot back with a pout on her face. “But why do you have to stare at my tits like that to make sure I’m okay?”

“I, er… I didn’t… Erm… I’m sorry, okay?” I stammered back to her.

Emily walked around in front of me, stood on her tiptoes and kissed me on the cheek. “It’s okay,” she said. “You can stare as much as you like.”

By this point I was bright red, but I could feel a worrying stirring in my shorts that was keeping me rooted to the spot.

Emily reached up and pulled my face down to meet hers. She gave me a peck on the lips that lasted a second or two longer than it should have done. I pulled away and said, “We can’t do this, Emily. Sarah could come back at any minute.”

“Is she going to come back?” Emily shot back. “The band have got well over an hour left to play. She’s not coming back for ages.” She stared at the growing tent in my short and said, “And anyway, you can’t tell me you don’t want anything to happen with that thing sticking straight out!”

With that, Emily pounced. She wrapped her arms around my neck, locked her legs around my waist and kissed me hard. I tried to resist but my body was taking over. I kissed her back, our tongues dancing in time with the music and I let my hands squeeze her soft bum under her little skirt.

“Okay,” I said. “But not here. Anyone could walk past at any moment.”

Emily nodded and jumped off. By this time I was almost fully erect. Emily stared at it and laughed. “I’m glad I have that effect on you, I couldn’t believe you didn’t get hard when I was sat in your lap last night.”

“That took a lot of self-control,” I said.

“Where’s your self-control today then?” Emily asked.

“It went out the window when I saw you in that outfit,” I shot back with a wink. “Quick, let’s go before I change my mind.”

And with that I grabbed Emily’s hand and quickly led her back to the camp site. I couldn’t stop grabbing quick glances of her as we quickly walked back. Her breasts were bouncing up and down in that tiny top and her hula skirt was swaying, giving me tantalizing glances of that peachy ass.

“You know I could hear you and Sarah last night?” Emily asked. “It sounded like Sarah was having the night of her life.”

“Erm, yeah. We were a bit louder than we meant to be,” I replied.

“Don’t apologise. I liked it. In fact I was playing with myself trying to imagine it was me you were with.” Emily said just as we arrived at the camp site.

That last comment got me so turned on. I quickly looked around and there was no-one there. I spun Emily around to face me, grabbed her around the waist and pulled her in for a long passionate kiss. My hands explored her back and hers grabbed at my arms and sides as we remained locked in a breathless embrace.

When we broke away Emily looked down and said, “Wow, now it really looks like someone wants to play.”

I pulled Emily in for another kiss, this time reaching down and sliding my hands into her bikini bottoms to squeeze the skin of her ass. I reached further and slid my finger underneath between her legs. I could feel her wetness even from the back.

“Wow. It feels like someone is soaked down there.” I said to her.

Emily looked up at me and nodded. She hooked her thumbs around the waist band of her bikini panties and started to pull them off.

“No. Not here.” I said.

“Where, then?” Emily asked, a disappointed look on her face. “Your tent?”

“No. Sarah will smell the sex when she gets back.” I said. “We’ll have to go in your tent.”

With that Emily pulled her panties off anyway and gave them to me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to her tent. I lifted the panties up and inhaled. They were soaked but they smelled like heaven.

As Emily bent over to crawl into her tent I got a face full of her ass and pussy lips. I leaned down behind her and slowly licked between her soaked lips as she tried to wriggle her way into the tent. The shock of feeling my tongue against her pussy lips caused her to fall flat on her face as she entered the tent and she stifled a moan.

Emily turned over onto her back, her legs apart, and reached forward to pull me into the tent on top of her.

“That was a bit naughty, Mikey, especially for an older man like you,” she said.

I zipped the tent shut, kissed her stomach and then set to work slowly licking up and down between her pussy lips. Emily had hold of my head and was quietly sighing as I tasted more and more of her wetness.

After a few minutes I stopped to remove my t-shirt. Emily reached up and ran her finger nails down my chest before pulling at the waistband of my shorts.

“Not yet,” I said as I returned to licking her up and down.

I slowly started to kiss down her soft thighs as I gently pushed a finger inside of Emily for the first time. Her hips involuntarily raised up as my finger entered her. Her head was rolled back and her eyes were closed as she gently moaned.

Annyfit4you
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annyfit4you

I hooked my finger up inside of her and her eyes flew open as she stared at me with a wicked grin on her face.

“Make me cum, please, Mikey,” she whispered. “I’ve wanted this for so long.”

With that I pushed in a second finger and slowly started to thrust them in and out of her soaked pussy. I kissed my way back up her thigh and gently flicked my tongue over her clit for the first time.

“You taste incredible,” I told her.

“Uh huh”, she moaned in reply.

I gently circled her clit with my tongue as my fingers picked up their pace. Then I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue.

Emily’s hips bucked hard into my face as she grabbed at my hair.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck,” she growled. “Don’t stop. I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum”

And with that her hips thrust up high into the air and she shuddered uncontrollably.

“Oh my god,” Emily panted. “No-one has ever made me cum that hard before. I knew you’d be worth the wait!”

I kept slowly licking up and down between her lips, not wanting to waste any of her juices as she came down from her orgasm.

“Your turn now, old man,” Emily said with that wicked look in her eye again.

“Hey, less of the old,” I said.

“I don’t care how old you are if you can make me cum like that,” Emily shot back. “Now roll over and get those shorts off.”

I rolled onto my back and lifted my ass up to let Emily pull my shorts down. My fully erect cock sprung free, already oozing with pre-cum.

“Well hello there, big boy,” Emily said licking her lips as she grasped my cock with both hands.

Emily bobbed her head down toward my cock and slowly licked off the pre-cum that was emerging from the head.

“Ooo. I like the taste of this,” she said.

I reached for my phone to take a picture. This was an image I didn’t want to forget – Emily’s slender body kneeling on top of me. Her large breasts held tightly in her bright pink boob tube. The bright green hula skirt still wrapped around her. And her pink tipped pigtails hanging down as her tongue extended out just touching the top of my cock.

“Make sure you send me a copy of that,” Emily said. “I bet we’d make a really hot porno couple. Would we be under the old man, young girl category?” she asked with a wink.

“I’m not that oooooooold,” I tried to reply as she circled her tongue around the head of my cock. “Oh my god that feels good.”

With that Emily removed her hands from around my cock and bobbed her head straight down taking as much of me into her mouth as she could. She bobbed her head up and down swirling her tongue round and round as she did it. I was lost in a world of pleasure. But with all the teasing and tension that had built up I didn’t know how long I could last like this.

“Stop,” I panted.

Emily looked disappointed. “What did I do wrong?”

“Nothing. Nothing at all.” I replied, trying to get my breathing back under control. “I just don’t know how long I can last with you doing that.”

Emily looked proud of herself as she sat back up. “So I’m good with my tongue then?”

“You’re amazing with your tongue,” I said as I took hold of her pig tails and used them to pull her down on top of me for another huge kiss.

Emily squirmed on top of me as we kissed. I ran my hands up and down her sides then reached between her ass cheeks to insert my thumb back into her soaked pussy. She giggled and clamped her legs around my hand as I slowly pushed it in and out and our kiss got more intense.

Then Emily sat up and said something I will never forget. “So then, old man. Are you going to fuck me or what?”

With that I slid my hands under her hula skirt to grab her hips. I lifted her straight up and positioned her over my cock. “Are you sure you want to do this, Emily? Sure I’m not too old?”

“Well there’s only one way to find out," said Emily. And with that she slowly lowered herself down onto me. I felt the head of my cock touch her wet lips. Then it was encased in a warmth and wetness that seemed to go on and on as she sunk lower and lower. Eventually my whole cock was buried deep inside her and Emily had a deeply satisfied look on her face.

“I’ve never felt this full before in my life,” she said. “This feels so right.”

“You feel amazing, Emily. You’re so tight and so warm.”

I grabbed my phone to take another photo. Emily lifted up her hula skirt so I could see her impaled on my cock.

“Right. Let’s see if you can keep up, old man,” she said as she sank her nails into my chested and lifted her ass up momentarily freeing my cock before she sank back down again.

“Wait, wait,” I said. “I’ve been waiting all weekend to see what’s under here,” I said as I pulled at her boob tube.

Emily looked at me with that wicked grin again. “I thought you’d never ask,” she said as she wrapped her hands around the front of her top and lifted it high over her head and threw it away.

“Like what you see?” Emily asked. And I did. I really did. Emily’s breasts were large and firm, but still held up high on her chest, defying gravity. She had perky pink nipples that seemed to point upwards.

I reached up to grab them but she batted my hand away. “Watch them bounce,” she said as she began riding me cowgirl. Her arms were behind her head and it was such a picture. Her breasts bounced up and down in time with her strokes. I was in heaven.

I reached back and tore her hula skirt off, leaving us both completely naked as Emily continued the ride of her life. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her forward to give her an intense kiss and she upped the pace.

Her rhythm of long, hard strokes felt incredible and her pussy was tighter and wetter than anything I had ever felt before. I started to lift my hips, thrusting into her more forcefully. Emily bit my shoulder and groaned as the pace picked up.

I could feel myself getting close again, but I didn’t want this to end. I stopped and held Emily still against me as I kissed her.

I rolled her onto her back then kissed her stomach as I slowly left a trail of kisses up her body.

“I want you back inside me,” Emily complained.

“Patience young lady,” I replied.

I reached the bottom of her breasts and kissed underneath both of them. Emily moaned loudly. Then I kissed in between them before slowly covering them both in kisses before I sucked a nipple into my mouth. As I did so I reached down and ran my finger over Emily’s clit. She jumped but my mouth stayed locked on her nipple and my finger played with her clit.

I gently flicked my tongue over her nipple, replicating what my finger was doing to her clit down below. Emily bucked against me again. Then she closed her eyes and shuddered again as a second orgasm ripped through her.

“Oh wow,” she said. "That was intense; now get that cock back inside my teenage pussy, old man.”

I grabbed Emily’s ankles, lifted them over my shoulders and positioned the head of my cock at her entrance.

“Are you ready?” I asked.

“Just give it to me, Mikey,” she answered.

“Sure?” I said as I rubbed my cock slowly between her lips.

“Now, please. Just fuck me. I’ve never wanted it so bad. Please Mikey,” she said breathlessly.

With that I pushed my length into her with one thrust. Emily’s eyes flew wide open and she screamed with ecstasy. I put my hand over her mouth to quieten her down as I started thrusting hard in and out of her.

“How’s that?” I asked.

“So. Fucking. Good.” Came the reply.

I picked the pace up even more as my thumb found her clit. Emily was just muttering nonsense, her head swinging side to side - her large breasts bouncing up and down over her tiny frame with every thrust.

I could feel myself getting close again and this time I knew I wanted to let go.

“Emily? Emily?” She didn’t respond.

“Emily? Are you on the pill?” I asked more loudly.

“Huh?” she asked.

“Are you on the pill? I’m getting close,” I said as I kept up the pace.

“Cum in me. Please. I want it inside me.” She said.

Emily’s hips started bucking again as I kept rubbing her clit with my thumb. Her pussy clamped around my cock as she lost it. That was too much to take and I buried myself inside her as I let out rope after rope inside her.

I pulled back and then thrust into her again and another three jets of cum pumped into her teenage body.

Emily relaxed and I collapsed on top of her, my slowly softening cock still inside her.

“Oh my god,” Emily whispered. “That was incredible. Maybe you’re not such an old man after all.”

“It was pretty amazing, Emily. Maybe you’re not just my mate’s annoying teenage sister after all.” I replied.

“What? So you still think I’m an annoying teenager?” Emily asked with a smile on her face.

“Well, yes. But you’re an annoying teenager with a killer body and the best pussy I’ve ever felt in my life.”

Emily kissed me slowly as we embraced. Then she said, “Oh shit, do you hear that?”

“Hear what?” I asked.

“The music?”

“No… oh shit!” I said. “Quick, quick, they could be back any minute.”

“I think they’re already back,” Emily said. “I can hear people whispering outside the tent.”

“What are we going to do?” I asked.

“I don’t know, but I’m pretty happy just lying like this for now,” Emily replied.

And with that Emily rolled to her side and wriggled her back against me. I wrapped my body around hers and spooned Emily’s tiny body with mine. Emily grabbed my hand and put it onto one of her breasts.

“I guess we’ll have to face the music eventually, but let’s just stay like this for now,” Emily whispered.

I wondered what was going to happen when we had to leave the tent but then I gently squeezed Emily’s breast and realised I was getting hard again. This was going to be a long night.

To be continued…

 

 

Published 
Written by MikeyTheSpikey1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments