Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Supervisor’s Warning - End Game!

"She finally has what she wants - herself alone with him."

10
0 Comments 0
2.7k Views 2.7k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is the long-overdue final installment in the series… and yes, it is still true to events which occurred some 15 years ago. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Some enhancements have been made for story-telling purposes but in-large, this is what happened between me and my manager."

She stood there in the doorway, looking at me, not saying anything. I returned the look and hoped the awkward silence would be broken by her. I didn't have to wait long.

“You coming, Sid?” she said, as her head tilted a little to one side. She was twiddling with her hair in her fingers as she looked at me. She didn’t say anything else but instead, turned around and walked inside, leaving the door open. “Close the door behind you, please,” and she walked into a room towards the back of the house.

I walked in, and closed the door shut behind me. I looked at the bowl where everyone had put their phones, wallets and keys earlier. My keys were definitely not there. The bowl was empty. I sighed and started playing out in my mind what might happen next. A cocktail of eagerness and fear coursed through my veins. I stood in the hallway for a minute or two, before walking in the direction that Shelley had gone. I was about to call out to her when she appeared from the room she had gone to.

She stopped just as half of her naked body came into view past the doorway. She put both of her hands on the door frame and leaned forward with her face pressing against the painted wood, eyes fixated on me. Her body pressed against the frame with one of her breasts in full view whilst the other one was hidden on the other side of the door frame. Her one leg was on display, bent slightly at the knee. She must have literally thrown her clothes off within seconds of walking into the room.

I looked at her and I could not lie to myself... she looked incredible and amazingly sexy! Her body (well, the half I could see right now) was shapely but in all the right proportions. I had always known she had a decent set of breasts but now, in full blooming view, the one breast I could see was much more than decent. It was fucking gorgoeus! Her legs were what grabbed my attention the most. They were long, firm-looking with amazing calves. She had clearly looked after her body because having a body like this didn’t just happen by chance.

“So, Sid... are you just gonna gawp at me or are you gonna say something?” Shelley said, with a hint of annoyance in her voice. I was speechless and really struggling to comprehend the situation, my feelings and my conscience, all at the same time. I half-spluttered out a clearing of my throat and tried to say something which reflected the emotions I was feeling..

“Shelley, what the fuck! What are you doing? I mean, why? You know I am married and you know I am trying to rebuild my marriage and let’s not forget that you also know of my weakness.” I spoke with an almost pleading tone, as if asking her to help me. I don't know why because I could feel that deep-seated want and desire bubbling but I was clawing at the last remaining shreds of hope. That hope lay with Shelley and whether she would make a choice which would re-route the trajectory of the next few moments. I waited.

She just looked at me, smiled and pushed herself away from the doorframe and started walking towards me. Her naked body now in full view, and her eyes fixed on mine... that was not the stare of a woman who had paid any attention to what I had just said. The look in her eyes, along with my realization of the decision she had made, weakened my resolve to almost none, I felt my knees giving way, and my head spinning. "Sid, I have been making my intentions very clear and you have not taken any of the hints. I am now going to just take what I want," Still smiling, she reached out with her hands, grabbed me by my collar and pulled my face to hers, forcing our lips to meet. Her eyes were still fixated on mine, and the stare was almost hypnotic as I felt powerless to stop her. I could have, easily, but... I didn't. My eyes closed.

My lips opened more, and I encapsulated hers firmly with mine, and my tongue entered her mouth, meeting her tongue just across the threshold. Our lively tongues intertwined, danced, moved across each other’s and engaged with such intensity, it could almost be called oral sex. It was a kiss that lasted for what seemed like hours and when Shelley eased herself away from me, my eyes remained closed, savoring the moment we had just experienced. What I couldn't have possibly imagined was that this was just a sprinkling of the passion Shelley was about to unleash on me.

I opened my eyes, and Shelley was still standing there, still naked, still gorgeous but predatory and still looking at me. I didn't think she had let go of our stare since when she was standing naked at the doorway to her room. As we stood there, her hand let go of my collar and moved back down and to her side... and continued moving past her leg and stopped right in between her legs. Her stare had transformed from a sultry look to a more squinted look as if she was trying to pierce through my eyes. My eyes shifted focus to her hand, which was hovering over her groin... her pussy.

As if my shifting stare had triggered something, she let the palm of her hand settle on her mound while her index finger parted her labia majora. I was totally and utterly drawn in and couldn't move my eyes away. Shelley was clearly excited by my interest. "Kneel down, Sid, and have a closer look! I want you to look at what I am doing for you," and she moved back a little to give me room to get onto the floor. I complied and got onto my knees and looked up at what Shelley was doing. She was literally inches away from my face and I could see every fucking detail, every glistening detail. I could see everything and she was getting noticeably wet.

"Can you see how wet I am getting, Sid? You know why this is? Do you have any fucking idea?" and her finger started moving up and down, between her lips. I looked up at her face and her complexion was noticibly more fruity with redder cheeks. "Ever since you opened up to me about your weakness, I have had my eyes on you. Do you know what it is like to not have anyone to call your own? Do you know what it is like to go to bed alone every night? Not to be able to fuck someone when you need it? Well... you are going to make this right for me today!" and she pushed her finger inside her pussy and started fucking herself right in my face, moaning and panting like she was a hungry and thirsty animal.

Fuck!!! Was that... was that sympathy I was feeling? Am I feeling sorry for her? Whatever it was, that feeling pushed me over the narrow edge I was on, that knife-edge I was on and I was falling fast into the depths below. I pushed my face forward and clamped my lips around her clit as she finger fucked herself. I pressed my tongue on her clit firmly and made slow circular motions whilst creating a vacuum around her clit using the seal of my lips against her skin.

The moans she was letting out were nothing less than guttural... from the depths of the emptiness she had been feeling. "Oh fuck... oh fuck... yes, yes... Suck it! Fucking suck it!" and she pushed herself further forward so that my lips were compressed against her groin, around her clit. She whimpered... then she shuddered... and she came. My choice to engage with her clearly registered as an immediate winner as she didn't last long. It was a quiet affair but her body reacted heavily with multiple shudders, quivers and tremblings.

Slowly, the mental chains started falling away and I started picturing how I wanted Shelley. I started to feel the blood flow south, collecting around my groin, causing me to grow. As she was recovering from her orgasm, I raised myself slowly up onto my feet and as I did that, I let my tongue glide up over her waistline, stomach, navel, up her sternum and I ended up between her breasts. I stayed, smelling her fragrance, feeling her breasts against either cheek... soaking up the feeling. I raised my hands and held her breasts in my hands and squeezed them and pressed them harder against either cheek.

"Shelley... fuck... do you know you have broken me today? You have broken my resolve," my voice muffled from between her breasts. I lifted my head away slightly and enveloped one nipple in my mouth and sucked. I let my tongue flick on the tip of the nipple as I sucked at it... and it felt fucking amazing! I pulled away for a second and said "I never expected myself to do anything like this after my wife caught me... I was adamant that that part of me was dead. I was wrong! I am alive and kicking!" and I moved my head across to the other nipple, whilst I gently rolled the previously sucked, wet nipple in-between my index finger and thumb.

Shelley was moaning as I sucked her nipples. I felt her body reposition and felt her hands start fumbling with my shirt buttons. She was quick with her fingers and soon my shirt was open and I quickly pulled it off whilst still tenderizing her nipples. They felt delicious in my mouth and I didn’t want to stop. My shirt fell to the floor, exposing my upper body. Shelley pushed me away from her. She looked down and smiled at the sight of my tenting pants and then looked into my eyes.

She came closer to me, and lowered her head onto my nipples. “My turn,” she said as she gently bit my nipple. I gasped and closed my eyes. She sucked and bit me, repeating the cycle a number of times. I put my hand on the back of her head and bought her face closer so she would take more of flesh into her mouth. Her tongue was slim, lively and I could feel it on my nipples. I pulled her off but she forced herself onto my other nipple with a giggle. She was clearly enjoying herself and who was I to stop her so I giggled back.

After a few moments, I pulled her off and she didn’t resist this time. I pulled her face to mine and I kissed her, hard. Her tongue entered my mouth to meet mine and they danced again. Her labored breathing was fast, coming out in short, fast bursts from her nose. It turned me on how she was reacting. My hands left her face and I ran my hands down her naked back onto her ass cheeks. I squeezed and slapped her ass cheeks, and squeezed them again.

I lifted her up with my hands on her ass and she wrapped her legs around my waist. Her pussy lined up with my tenting cock and she felt my hardness. She pulled her lips away from mine and whispered in my ears “You are so fucking hard! It feels so hard on my pussy. You are turning me on sooo much, Sid. I don’t know how much longer I can resist myself from… wanting to fuck you!” She bit my ears and nibbled on them as I carried her, hanging on me like a monkey hanging on a tree trunk.

“You are going to have to wait a while longer. I am not done with that body of yours yet,” and I moved from the hallway to the room where we had had our team meeting earlier. My hands were still holding her up by her ass and I was loving the feeling of her ass in my hands but I moved my hands closer together so I could feel her soaking pussy. I let one of my index fingers run gently back and forth between her pussy lips. Each time I would come to her clit, I would press my finger down a little harder and circle a couple times before running back away. I put my hands on her thighs and tapped them, wanting her to loosen their grip around my waist and she complied, slowly letting go and landing back on her feet. We stood like that for a moment, looking at each other for what felt like ages.

SpecialCerise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpecialCerise

I held her by her shoulder and turned her around so that her back was facing me I kissed her neck, her shoulder, her neck again, then her ears, back to her neck, her shoulder and then I let my tongue out. I drew a wet line to her spine, and then slowly lowered myself as my tongue continued leaving a wet trail down her back. My hands were on her waist as I ended up on my knees. My face was now facing her gorgeous ass. I kissed one cheek, then the other before going back to the first one which I proceeded to bite. I think I let my teeth come together a little too much as Shelley gasped and jumped a little with my bite.

“Fuck, I’m sorry! Getting a little too excited here,” and I was about to pull my face away when she reached behind with one of her hands and pulled my head back.

“Lick my ass, Sid. Slowly, but make it all wet,” and she pushed my face harder between her ass cheeks. I stiffened my tongue and pushed in between her ass cheeks, whilst spreading her ass cheeks, exposing her wrinkling, twinkling entrance. I let my tongue rim around it, letting more saliva run on to her asshole. Then, I pressed my face forward and pushed my tongue inside. Shelley cursed under her breath. “Fuck… I have always wanted someone to be dirty enough to want to do that! You filthy fuck, Sid!” and she wriggled her ass as I pushed my tongue in and out. I had never done this to anyone before but I did know that this particular entrance was meant to be very tight. Shelley’s was allowing my tongue to enter with not so much resistance. “Put a finger inside, finger fuck my ass!” she asked.

I took my index finger and soaked in with my spit and let it slip inside. I ran it in and out slowly, keeping a rhythm going. Shelley had decided to take care of herself up front, fingering herself again. I wanted to feel her pussy so as one hand was working on her behind, I let the other hand wrap around her thigh and I put my hand on hers, feeling her hand moving slowly side to side. She let my hands take over and she placed her hand over mine as I took over. My fingers rubbed her pussy lips side to side. She was so fucking wet! As I rubbed her side to side, I moved my fingers further up until I felt the joining of her pussy lips, and the arrival of my finger on her clit.

“I’m gonna make you cum again… you ok with that?” I muttered through clenched teeth.

“Fucking do it, you sexy fuck!” Shelley was breathing fast and moaning. I started rubbing her clit, increasing my finger’s rate of movement whilst my other finger was increasing its rhythm of pushing in and out of her ass. Her legs were quivering and I was getting more harder with my rubbing and pushing. “You are going to make me cum… shit I am gonna cum Sid!”

“Shhhhhhhh! Just let yourself go, Shelley and give me what I want,” and I kissed her in the small of her back. That pushed her over the edge and her legs buckled as she pushed her breath through closed lips.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Shit! Fuck, I’m cumming!” and I let my finger run to her pussy lips and back to her clit. My fingers came back wet with her cum slime.

“Oh my god, Shelley! Your pussy juice is so smooth and slippery in my finger!” I pulled my finger out of her ass, got up, turned her around rather aggressively with my hands on her shoulders. She was still shaking and nearly crumbled down to the floor. I pushed her back and she fell like a sack of potatoes onto the sofa behind her. I stood there looking at her as I grabbed my bulge over the pants. I was looking directly at her, eyes to eyes, as I slowly unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my trouser and pulled down the zipper.

She sat up and pulled me closer to her with my trouser waist-line. She pulled down the trousers and smiled again. She looked up at me as she licked her lips. She pushed her index fingers inside the waistline of my underpants, and she slowly pulled down. My cock sprung out like a jack-in-the-box. She continued looking at as she moved her head closer and parted her moist lips. My hard cock slipped inside and she moaned. Her tongue pressed against the tip and gently rubbed round and round. Her hands enclosed around my balls and she started juggling them whilst sucking my cock. She started increasing her speed and the firmness of her lips grip on my shaft. She let go of my balls and started stroking my cock as she sucked. I pushed her away suddenly. “Woah, woah! Fuck you are gonna make me cum like that!” I said.

“Clever man, Sid! The intention exactly,” and she laughed out. Such a lovely, sexy and hearty laugh caused me to smile. “I think I need some more lubrication though,” and she reached down with her and rubbed her hand across her wet pussy and bought her hand back onto my cock. That was such a sexy thing, watching her do that! I cursed under my breath because I know how close to the edge I was. She clamped her lips around me again and started sucking but this time, she did it like some maniacal beast.

“Shelley, fuck, Shelley… what the…” and that was that. My cum coursed through my cock and burst out, in her mouth. She gulped down as she groaned and looked up at me, taking me deeper in her mouth. My cum continued shooting but this time it was hitting the back of her mouth. I could feel her tonsils on my tip. She swallowed my milk, entirely. I threw my head back as the last spasm emptied the last of my semen from my balls into her mouth. I sighed as I felt that feeling of being completely drained. I fell on to the sofa next to her, back sinking into the cushioned back and I closed me eyes.

I must have lay on the sofa for at least ten minutes, in silence. Shelley had got up and walked off, perhaps to the bathroom. I was replaying the events of the past hour in my mind like some kind of posh porn movie. I didn’t hear Shelley return. If she had not reached out to hold my semi-hard cock in her hand, I could have easily fallen asleep. However, feeling her warm hand holding me got my attention and I opened my eyes.

“So, I think it is time to close the deal,” Shelley said in a sultry voice, and she knelt down and started to suck me. This was different than earlier though. She had a slow and rhythmic motion and she was rolling her balls in her hands slowly. She reached up and pinched my nipples, pulling them gently. Her tongue was running up and down the length of the underneath of my cock as she took me in and out of her mouth. It wasn’t long before I was feeling her tonsils against the tip again as I had regained my full-bodied stiffness. I reached across and pulled her up by her arm and kissed her passionately. As if connected mentally, she knew where I wanted her. She kept her stare hooked to my eyes as she climbed on to and slowly lowered herself onto my stiff cock. Her gasp as I entered was a sublime moment. That moment seared itself in my mind forever.

She was wet… the feeling of my cock sliding against her wetness was fucking awesome. She had either never really dried up from before or then her sucking me turned her wetness on. Either way, I slipped inside like a hand in to a silky glove. She sat like that for a moment, her eyes closed, her chest slowly raising up and down with her breathing. I could tell this was an emotionally intense moment for her. I reached up and held her face in my hands and she opened her eyes.

“This is what you have craved, Shelley, by your own admission. So… take it,” and I dropped my hands down to her waist. I pulled her waist towards me a little, and I felt my cock slide a little and then I pushed her back and felt myself slide back. It was as if I started an engine inside Shelley because then she continued the movement without any encouragement from me. It was slow, passionate, intense and the build up of speed was slow. I was worried about how I would last because I normally struggle to keep myself from cumming too soon but my earlier ejaculation must have helped. I was able to hold back for what must have been twenty minutes.

She continued to ride me on the sofa what felt like hours. She was not as vocal as I thought she would be. Perhaps she was really soaking these moments up, committing them to her memory. Worried that my moment was slowly inching closer, I decided to add some spice, some fuel to the slow burning fire between us. Slapping her breasts, pinching her nipples, thumb-rubbing her clit… hoping it would help Shelley arrive at her destination before me. As if on cue, the time arrived when a woman gives her most intimate moment to you. With no warning, her body shuddered and she sucked breaths in and out in quick succession, as her orgasm arrived.

Seeing her shake whilst sitting on me, her legs quiver, feeling her pussy walls pulsating and clenching my cock was indescribable. It was too much for me and I felt my own orgasm arriving. I tried to pull Shelley off but she held my hands firmly, and I came inside her just as her orgasmic spasms in her pussy subsided. I must have have a nervous look on my face as my cocked pulsed with each injection of cum, because she told me not to worry as she was on the pill… she just wanted all of me in her. As my pump action subsided to a stop, she let her body fall forward and we embraced for a beautiful moment.

By the time we had completed our ‘meeting’ it had been three hours and it was well past dusk. Shelley didn’t say much more to me as we got dressed and walked to the front door. She opened a drawer on the table where the empty bowl sat and fished out my keys. She gave to me as I stood at the doorstep.

“You performed beyond my expectations, Sid. Well done and thank you,” and she knelt forward to plant a kiss on my cheek. She stayed there and whispered “Can we do this again?” and she giggled her sexy giggle again. I told her that I didn’t think it was a good idea and her disappointment was clear to see. “Well, that is desperately sad and too bad for me… and you,” and she closed the door. I was left standing confused. When I got home, my wife argued with me about how late I had been but eventually I convinced her that there was nothing to worry about. That was going to change in the morning.

The next day, I was called into the HR Director’s office early morning where I was given the ‘brown’ envelope and given 2 hours to clear my desk and leave. I never saw Shelley again.

Published 
Written by D33pD4rkn3ss
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors