Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Supervisor's Warning - White Flag

"A devilishly evil plan, and he is all hers"

13
2 Comments 2
3.5k Views 3.5k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"This part of my real-life story is modified slightly, but the essence remains true to events..."

The email sat open in front of me for what felt like a lifetime. I was still recovering from the shock I got when I logged in to my laptop and opened up Outlook. And my mind was trying to come up with alternative meanings to what it said but it didn't matter from which angle I looked at it, the conclusion was the same. I was fucked and snookered!

"Disciplinary Hearing - Professionalism review. You are required to attend this disciplinary hearing to discuss your conduct at work which goes against the standards mandated by the company. The disciplinary process has been triggered by your supervisor who is also copied in this email and will be in attendance during the hearing..."

It had been little over a week since that incident in the corridor when Shelley decided to push her ass up against me. She hadn't spoken to me since and she had actively avoided any interaction but I knew why from the email. I didn't understand what I had done which would give grounds for Shelley to request such a hearing. Was it my rejection? But how would that hold up... in fact, surely I was the victim. My situation at home? But I had not let that affect my work at all. The hearing was tomorrow but I had no idea what to expect and therefore, didn't know how to defend myself. I started feeling dizzy and a pressure started building in my head which gave me a splitting headache. I had just managed to clamber out of the hole I had dug for myself with my wife and now this? This would tip our already delicately balanced relationship into deep, dark waters.

Another email appeared in my inbox... and it was from Shelley! What else did she want.. as if she hadn't already done enough. I looked at the email with a sickening feeling deep in my stomach. It was a team-building meeting... at her house. All five members of the team have been invited on Friday afternoon. We had had meetings in bars, pubs and hotels but at her house... I sensed something not quite right, not to mention the difficulty I was going to have convincing my wife about my female supervisor wanting the team at her house. I also noticed at the bottom of the invite the words mandatory attendance which made me realize that wriggling out would not be an option. I spent the rest of the day trying to figure out how I was going to explain the meeting to my wife, whilst also thinking about the hearing the following day.

The evening, whilst sitting at the dinner table, I decided to tell me wife...

"Errmm babe. My supervisor has requested a meeting on Friday afternoon. It's some kind of team building session. The strange thing is that it's at her house..."

She dropped her spoon on the table and looked up at me. "Shelley, right? Your female supervisor?" Through squinting eyes, the look she gave cut deep... deep into my soul.

"Listen... the whole team will be there, it's not just me. It's a mandatory session so I really don't know what to do. I mean, I really can't be doing with these pointless meetings where we chat about..."

She interrupted mid-sentence. "Sid... do you fancy her?" she asked, her eyes fixated on mine. I held the stare as I replied. She had never brought this up before but clearly it had been playing on her mind for it to come up like this.

"Don't be so absurd! I do have standards!" I retorted.

"Don't you give me that tone of voice. Standards? Yeah, big tits comes to mind! You fucking perverted cheat... the woman I caught on your phone... her pictures on your media folder... big tits seems to be the standard and Shelley excels in that department. Me, on the other hand... well, I know what you think of me. Nothing!" and she got up and stormed off up-stairs. I heard the door lock engage and that was the sign I would be sleeping down stairs on the couch. I thought about trying to resolving the situation but I didn't have the heart to look at my wife. There was nothing I could do or say to relieve her from the pain she clearly had in her heart. I cleared up the dishes and lay down on the couch... what a fucking mess, I thought to myself. I tried to think about the hearing the following day, how the fuck I was going to deal with whatever Shelley had come up with as justification. I couldn't remember at what point my eyes closed but I was glad they did of their own accord.

Sitting in the meeting room the following morning in HR, I felt like a school child about to get told off by the Headmaster. Tom, the HR guy, was decent enough but I hadn't had any involvement with him in a scenario such as the one I faced now. Suddenly, the door opens and Shelley walks in. She sits at the table across from me and looks me dead in the eye. As I looked at her, Tom walks in and sits next to Shelley.

"Hi Sid. So, how is everything? Family? Work? Health?" he asked in a jolly tone.

"Yeah, well everything else is ok but the fact I am sitting in this disciplinary hearing meeting has kind of knocked me for six. I mean, what is this all about? I have had no information, nothing to review... I mean, right now, I don't know what I have done to deserve this!" and I threw my hands up in the air in despair.

Then, Shelley spoke. It felt like I hadn't heard her in ages though it had been only a few days. "Sid... I have here," as she brought out a paper file, "your last six months of key card logs…" and my eyes dropped to the table surface in front.

That was the moment the gravity of the situation hit. The company had introduced key card logging for 'security and safety of all staff' some two years back. Every time you entered or left the site, you had to swipe the card. A sudden flashback, me telling Shelley about me going out at lunchtimes to fuck. The realisation that in fact, I couldn't have just been out for one hour whenever I went out for my fill of fuck. I raised my eyes to Shelley and held the stare. She had meticulously planned this. She had taken the time to access my key card logs from Security. She had me, in the palms of her hands.

Tom re-joined the conversation. "Sid... I am sorry but we are going to have to ask you to explain why your weekly hours fall below the required amount virtually every week across this six month window. At times, you are short by almost thee hours! We need to ask you to be candid and open as the future path of this case depends on it."

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes... and poured out my history. My first experience of a porn magazine at the age of seven. My first masturbation at the tender age of eight. Me pulling out my hard cock in front of a girl at a bus stop... and the rest. As I trawled through the history behind me addiction, Tom's face was a picture of disgust and pure shock. It was like someone had told him that his breakfast coffee that morning had been laced with urine! Shelley's reaction could be best described with one word... amazement. Her eyes didn't leave mine, though I kept shifting my eyes from her to Tom but when I would go back to her, her eyes were still there, locked to my eyes. She was taking each ravishing piece of information, and literally chewing on it. Her eyes... I could never forget the feeling I had for the rest that meeting.. I felt like prey. By the end of the meeting, I had been given a written warning, an reporting schedule where I would have to come to Tom to sign against a time log of my weekly hours. Shelley just said she wanted to help me get through this period and back to my 'usual self' whatever that meant.

The rest of the week felt more normal with Shelley starting to have conversation with me again about work and pretty much acting like nothing had happened. I was trying to be extra productive in light of the hearing and didn’t want to create anymore animosity between me and Shelley so I played the happy employee card and tried to be the 'jolly' Sid I had been before this whole period of turbulence had started. Over the week, I worked on trying to make my wife realise that there was nothing in my mind or heart for Shelley. I took her out for dinner… we ‘made love’ a few times and I did my best to ‘perform’ as if my wife was the only one. On Thursday night, I was tidying up the dishes and my wife went up to bed before me. When I came up a little while later, she was lying on the bed… naked… playing with herself and looking at me as I walked in. I had never seen her do that before and my expression must have sent a clear message to her.

“What? You think I don’t do this? Am I just your clean, pure wife?” and what I saw in her eyes was pure, utter lust. The sight of my wife lying there like that took my breath away, excited the fuck out of me, and Cock agreed as it sprung to life. I walked over to the end of the bed and stood watching her... her fingers glistened with her juices as she rubbed either side of her pussy, running her fingers along the folds of her labium. Her eyes were closed as she increased the speed of her hand movement and I was completely hypnotized by what I was seeing. My wife opened her eyes and noticed my stare and she visibly shuddered at the sight of me looking at her.

"Watch!" she whispered as she slowed her hand movement, her two fingers together at the bottom of her vulva. She moved her fingers up slowly, ever so slowly. This time, she didn't spread her fingers along the labium but moved them up together to her vagina... and she circled her two fingers around the vagina and then in. I couldn't help it, as my hand moved slowly towards my increasing bulge and gently held it in my hands over my shorts. I sat on the bed and leant forward in-between her legs and bought my face right up to the action... and licked my lips. The sounds her fingers were making as they moved in and out of her pussy was pure audio ecstasy.

"Fuck babe! Where has THIS wife of mine been hiding?" as I leaned even further, my mouth inches away. My tongue was tingling and I couldn't contain it. It slipped out and pressed against her clit. My wife arched her back and groaned... and that was all the invite I needed. I started rubbing my tongue across her clit, with circular motions, while she continued to finger herself. I still had my hand on my cock, and with my other hand, I reached up to grab her breasts but found her hands had beaten me to it. She lifted her hand, grabbed mine and pressed it firmly on her breast. Her nipple was bullet-stiff and I gently pinched it with my fingers.

MelanyBas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanyBas

"Stop! I'm gonna cum..." she moaned.

"Don't you dare stop! Don't you even fucking think about it... just carry on," I replied.

It came out half-speech, half-moan, all incomprehensible... as my tongue was still taking it's walk across Clit Way. But my wife understood what I wanted, because her intensity increased. Her fingers now jabbed in and out with a new ferocity. She couldn't stay still as her body started writhing and wriggling, and I tried to match her pattern of movement to maintain my contact with her clit. All of a sudden, she shuddered and her back lifted right off the bed. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming... oh fuck, oh fuck, fuuuuuckkkkk!" she screamed. I pulled away to watch her fingers pulling gently out, coated with her creamy juice, slithers of shimmering juice connecting to her pussy. I started rubbing my cock hard over my shorts and within seconds, I was shooting cum inside and moaning with each throb. My wife flung her hands either side of herself as I sat there, feeling my cum running down my balls and gathering in my shorts across my butt cheeks.

Later, as we lay in bed, I asked her why she had done what she had. She explained that she wanted to see my reaction and she wanted to see if it would turn me on. I laughed as she finished her explanation and I kissed her. Then, she reached across under the blankets and grabbed my balls and squeezed... hard...

"If you fuck around again Sid, if you ever fuck around again and that includes this Friday at Shelley's... I'm gonna chop these off!" and she kissed me and turned around. I spooned her from behind and thought to myself... I can't let anything ruin this and I gently closed my eyes. I don't know what time it was, or how long it had been since I had been sleeping but I woke up in a sudden fright, my heart thumping, my body hot and sweaty. I reached down to feel my balls, swallowed hard and fell back to the bed. My wife was fast asleep. I turned around, started counting down from 100 until sleep came back to claim me again. Just before I drifted, I muttered to myself... "Fuck!"

Friday came sooner than I thought. Me and my wife had been fucking for the past 2 days, after that amazing episode of me and my wife just going to town on her pussy. In the morning, as I was getting changed to go to work, my wife kept teasing me by grabbing my cock as I was walking in and out of the bedroom. At one point, she got onto her knees and gave me a mini blowjob... This change in my wife had knocked me sideways and I was not expecting it at all. I had been trying to figure out what it was all about... and then my wife answered the question. As I walked towards the front door to leave, she came running down the stairs and gave me big, wet and sloppy kiss. As her lips parted from mine, she told me that she had forced herself to be like that because she was scared of losing me, She wanted me to know that she could be whatever I wanted... whatever I was looking for elsewhere...

"Just give us a chance, Sid. Don't ruin it for a quick sexual release... let me give you a release which will last for the rest of our days," and I noticed a deep sadness to her voice. I looked into her eyes and promised that I had no intention of ruining anything. The morning was full of mundane meetings and writing emails. The team were excited about the event and it seemed like Shelley had not given anyone any ideas as to what she had in store of us. She was bouncing around the office, in a very chirpy and bubbly mood. She wore a white blouse shirt, and a blue feminine-cut suit. At times, when she would walk past me, I could smell her fragrance... floral with what I guessed was a hint of cinnamon. I nearly commented on her fragrance but held back. But I had a firm resolve in my heart. What I had seen of my wife over the past few days... I didn't need anything else. Around 11am, Shelley came into our shared cubicle and shared her house location with everyone. We were to leave for her place immediately as she had organized for a lunch meal. We decided to take our vehicles as we would be leaving for home after the event. She lived in a modest, detached cottage in a leafy suburb just outside of the main residential zone of the city. The house was minimally decorated, without too much clutter and it gave the house an expansive feel. As we walked in, she asked everyone to put their phones, keys and anything else in a box near the front door... she wanted everyone to be comfortable and to not have anything on themselves which could remind them of anything other distraction. I found the idea amusing, her logic flawed but I played the part nonetheless and complied like everyone else. The lunch was pleasant, the food excellent and the company was fun. She had made home-made pasta bolognaise, finished off with a strawberry cheesecake.

The actual event was really well thought-out and delivered. Shelley had clearly prepared for the event well, and even allowed herself to take part. The main premise of the event was to understand each others weaknesses, strengths and to see how each team member could help with each others weaknesses, and how they could maximize the strengths. This was done through a number of mini-tasks, self-reflection and group reflection. During the afternoon, we had a coffee break and I decided to call my wife so asked Shelley if it was OK for me to get my phone. She nodded and I went to the hallway where the box was and took my phone. I quickly called my wife and gave her a quick update i.e. I was not fucking Shelley.

"You know how much I have loved our sex over the past two to three days... it has been mind-blowing babe. It feels like we are discovering ourselves for the first time again, only with a lustful desire I have not felt for you before... Yes, yes, I still love you even though you are now my dirty wife... No, babe... I have no intention of flirting with Shelley... n... Ok, ok... oh my god, ok... No, I don't want to fuck her... Only you..." and I turned around. To my horror, Shelley was standing there, leaning against the wall. My eyes connected with her, as she lifted her coffee mug to her mouth and just before taking a sip, let her tongue dip in the coffee. She took a sip whilst continuing to keep her eyes on me. I smiled and turned back around to finish off the call but my heart was thumping... Did she hear what I had said to my wife? Oh fuck... if she did, what if she asks me about it? Nah, she wouldn't... no fucking way... I blew a kiss to my wife and disconnected the call.

"Things seem to be OK at home then, Sid?" she asked softly. I walked towards the box to put my phone back in.

"Yeah, I guess you were right. We have gotten over it and everything seems to be moving in the right direction. In fact, we..." I replied nonchalantly but got interrupted by Shelley.

"How about you, Sid? Are you OK? Are you, in control of your demons?" she asked, inquisitively and started walking over to me. "I don't know... are you?" she enquired.

A voice called out from the lounge, "Hey, Shelley... are we re-starting or what? I need to be home on-time otherwise I'm in trouble with the missus!" Shelley stopped about a couple of steps away from me and turned around.

"Yeah, lets get back to it," and she looked back at me. "You coming, Sid, or is that something you are keeping for your wife from now on?" and she turned back walked into the lounge.

I stood there, trying to piece together what had just happened. Was that a hint? Did Shelley just drop some kind of hint for something? Fuck... what was going on? She had already demonstrated her ability of weaving a situation out of virtually nothing. I went back to session but my enthusiasm for the remaining tasks and discussions waned considerably and I started to realize how much I just wanted to go home. The event came to closure with Shelley giving her closing comments and remarks, everyone congratulated each other for an afternoon well spent. It finished earlier than was planned so I was looking forward to the drive home. As everyone started heading towards the front door, people started collecting their belongings from the box. I was last in the queue and I went to the box and picked up my phone and wallet and walked out. I turned around to look at Shelley who was waving to everyone from the door. She looked at me, smiled, turned around and walked back into the house, closing the door behind her. As I walked to the car, my other colleagues were pulling away in their cars and waving. as I waved with one hand, I put my other hand in my pocket to fish out my keys, and I froze. My car keys! I didn't pick my car keys from the box... and then it dawned on me. Not just the fact that I didn't even see my car keys in the box... No... everything just came to me in one massive wave of realization. This was Shelley, again. In fact, this was Shelley's fucking masterplan and I had been sucked in, totally played... hook, line, and sinker. I quicky took my phone out, unlocked the phone, scrolled to my wife's number and then, just stopped. I took in a deep sigh, put my phone on silence and put it back in my pocket. I slowly turned around and looked at Shelley's front door... and pictured what was about to happen. I slowly felt my resolve thinning, my resignation to the fact that I was going to have to accept what was behind that door.

As I rang the doorbell, I looked down at my feet. I tilted my head up a little and saw a piece of paper lying next to the door... folded into a triangle. I started picturing myself waving a white flag, as the door opened...

Published 
Written by D33pD4rkn3ss
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments