Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Genevieve finds what she thinks is true love in the arms of her married lover, Bill. Is she committing to being his discrete concubine? Perhaps, but for now, Bill can help her from the sexual doldrums."

By 8 o'clock, I could hardly wait for Bill to arrive. While I waited, I took the time to light a few candles in my bedroom. I didn't bother to change, opting to keep my pink tank top and jeans on until Bill arrived. As the time drew closer, my excitement for a night of passion grew. My nipples became erect, and I could feel moisture start to gather in my pussy. By the time my doorbell rang, I wanted him very much.

When I answered the door, Bill was standing there, holding a paper bag in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other. He smiled widely at me, and I hugged him as he entered.

Closing the door and turning the deadbolt, I said, "What kind of wine did you get?”

"Just a simple Merlot,” he answered.

"And what's in the bag?" I asked.

"That's a surprise,” Bill responded.

Handing me the paper bag, he added, "No peeking until I say so."

"Cross my heart and hope to die," I promised, moving my fingertip slowly over my erect nipple in an "X" pattern.

His eyes followed my fingertip and gazed at the erect nipple I was promising over.

"Would you like to sit in the living room?" I suggested.

"Tell you what, Gen, I'll grab a couple of wine glasses and join you in the bedroom instead,” he said.

"Oh my goodness, I like a man who knows what he wants and goes for it," I responded.

The excitement of knowing what was about to happen caused all those sexual cravings to come rushing back. I knew it wouldn't be long before I'd be satisfying those cravings. I slipped out of my jeans, put his surprise paper bag on the nightstand, and reclined on the bed to wait for him.

Slowly, the door opened, and Bill stood in the opening, silhouetted by the hall light behind him. He held two wine glasses in one hand and the bottle of Merlot in the other. He took a step forward and pushed the door closed with an elbow. The room was aglow with the dim light cast by the few candles I'd lit earlier; their scent filled the air with a faint strawberry aroma.

As he approached the bed, I turned onto my side and pulled my long hair in front to let it cascade over my breasts.

"God, you're so sexy, Gen," Bill said.

"Thank you. I love that you think I'm a sexy woman,” I replied.

Bill stopped to stand alongside the bed and look over my body. His eyes traveled from mine down over my supple breasts, the exposed flesh below my pink tank top, and the black lace triangle that covered my loins. The bulge in his slacks gave away the fact that he was already becoming aroused just looking at me.

I loved the thought that he could become aroused just looking at my body.

"You must like what you see," I said.

"I love what I see,” he replied.

"Are you going to make love to me, Bill?" I asked.

"No, Gen, we are going to make love together," Bill said, accentuating the word we.

He put the wine and glasses on the nightstand to his left and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. The thick covering of chest hair I had run my fingers through when we made love before came into view.

As he slipped his shirt off and tossed it aside, I said, "Let me do your slacks, please.”

Bill nodded yes as I slid across the bed and stood before him. His hands came to rest on my hips, and we stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds before he leaned forward and kissed me softly on the mouth. Our lips parted in unison, and the tip of our tongues teased each other before the passion of the moment engulfed us, and our kiss grew in intensity. His tongue explored my mouth. I used mine to lick around the edge of his, moistening his lips with my saliva.

Bill's hands slowly slid up my sides until he softly cupped my face between his palms. Using two fingers, he slid my hair behind my shoulders, and as it fell behind, his hands followed it to slip down my back to my waist once again.

"God, Gen, you're so damn beautiful," Bill whispered.

Before I could respond, his mouth again covered mine. He pulled my hips tightly against his, and I began grinding my pelvic mound against his hard cock. Bill moaned deeply as the pressure of my body against his cock increased. I kept my hips firmly against him as he slowly slid his hands up my back and gathered handfuls of hair. Once he'd reached my shoulders, he pulled my head back slightly. I leaned away from him but kept my hips tightly against his rock-hard erection.

I used my fingernails to tease his torso as I slid them up into the thick mat of curly chest hair. He moaned again as my nails circled his nipples. Our eyes were in constant contact, searching one another deeply.

Neither of us spoke as Bill released my hair from his grasp and circled my shoulders with his strong hands to pull me tightly against him, trapping my hands between us. My fingers slowly slid down to his waist and onto his belt buckle.

As I undid his belt and opened the button that held his slacks tightly around his waist, Bill kissed me again, his tongue diving deeply inside my oral cavity, exploring every part of my mouth, sliding across and around my extended tongue.

I broke our kiss and moved my mouth to his neck, licking and kissing down and onto his shoulders. He moaned once again as my hands slid down the length of his bulging cock outside his slacks.

"Oh God, Gen,” he said as my lips moved down to kiss his nipples. I slowly kissed my way down his torso toward my ultimate goal. Bill let his hand come to rest on my shoulders.

My lips slid downward across his belly, pausing briefly to trace a wet circle around the rim of his belly button with the tip of my tongue. His abdomen muscles flexed uncontrollably as I teased his skin with my slippery tongue. As I slid my tongue straight down from his belly button, I left a trail of saliva behind. Reaching the small vee of his open slacks, I licked at the exposed skin just above the elastic waistband of his silk boxers.

"God, Gen, you're driving me insane," Bill whispered.

I looked up from my crouched position and replied, "I'm just getting started.”

Bill smiled widely at me as I lowered my attention to his waist again and extended my tongue to lick above his boxers. I slid my fingernails up each thigh until they reached the waistband of his slacks. Moving one hand in, I grasped the tiny zipper pull and slowly slid it downward. My lips followed my fingers, and I licked at his throbbing erection through the silk material of his boxers. It flexed noticeably as my lips traveled down the length of his rock-hard shaft.

Once my fingers had pulled his zipper down completely, I used my nails to lightly scratch up the length of his cock shaft to the tip. Bill was moaning and groaning at the slow, sensual way I was undressing him. I was sure his mind was racing with the anticipation of having me finally expose his pulsating cock and take it inside my hot mouth for the first time.

I moved my hands again to the waist of his slacks, but before I began sliding them down his legs, I looked up into his eyes, and I asked, "Do you want me to suck your cock?"

"Oh God, yes!" Bill instantly replied.

My fingers slowly peeled his slacks from his hips and down his muscular thighs, finally coming to rest as two heaps of cloth around his ankles. I leaned forward and exhaled hot breath on his silk-covered erection, causing it to twitch and a sensual moan to escape his throat. I wanted to tease him into sexual insanity before giving in to his desire to have my soft lips and wet mouth surround his throbbing cock.

"Yes, Gen, take your time. I love having my cock teased like this,” he said.

Encouraged by his remark, I began lightly scratching at the front of his thighs below his silk boxers and softly kissing the head of his throbbing cock through the silk material. My index fingers slid under the silk material from the bottom of his boxers to finally reach his scrotum. I traced short lines with my nails on either side, teasing his balls lightly. As I slid my fingernails down from his balls, I placed my thumbs on the outside of the short pant legs and tugged slightly at the material. The boxers slid down until the waistband was bulging outward, almost exposing the tip of his cock.

I looked up at him again as I slid my thumbs and index fingers around his thighs to pull down on the material from behind.

"I love the feel of silk in my fingers," I remarked as the waistband pulled taut around his ass. Bill didn't speak. His eyes wide with anticipation spoke for him. His lust-filled eyes begged me to expose the rock-hard cock pressing at the silk.

Almost painfully slowly, I slid my thumbs and index fingers around to the front of his thighs. Grabbing the silk material tightly between my digits, I smiled at him and pulled down on the boxers exposing the head of his cock. I stopped once the waistband slid over the swollen corona and released the silk from my grasp.

"Hmm, now that looks so inviting," I said. His manhood was held firmly against his pelvic mound by the tight waistband of his boxers.

I leaned forward and let my knees finally touch the soft carpet of my bedroom. My hands circled his hips and slid across the naked flesh of his ass. I slowly pulled him forward and extended the tip of my tongue to touch the tiny spot where his circumcised foreskin had been removed at birth.

Bill moaned deeply as the warmth of my tongue transferred to his throbbing cock.

"Oh, that feels incredible," Bill whispered as my tongue teased the corona of his beautiful cock.

Leaning away from his hips, I looked again at his eyes. He brought a smile to my lips when he said, "Gen, you're such a sexy little cock tease, I love it.”

My pussy had become dripping wet as my teasing not only aroused Bill but also was having the same effect on me. My mouth watered intensely in anticipation of the first time I'd lower its wet heat over his pulsating cock.

I returned my thumbs and index fingers to the bottom hem of his boxer shorts and slowly pulled them down his thighs. Each incredible inch down exposed another beautiful inch of his cock. As the waistband reached the base of his cock it sprang forth away from his pelvic mound and toward my waiting lips. As my hands slid his silk boxers down his thighs, I leaned forward again and extended my tongue between parted lips to let his cock head land on the wet surface of my tongue. I didn't close my lips around him; instead, I just kept my lips wide open and exhaled hot breath over his beautiful cock.

"Mmm,” he moaned as my breath blew across its length. My fingers completed their task, and his silk boxers joined his slacks around his ankles. As I moved my hands back up from his legs, I grabbed the bottom of my skimpy pink tank top and slowly turned it inside out. It rose over my head and was quickly tossed aside. My long black tresses cascaded down over my shoulders, covering my soft tits and completely erect nipples.

"Oh, my God!" Bill exclaimed as he looked down and gazed at my hard nipples piercing through the strands of long black hair. His hands moved to caress my nipples, capturing them with his palms and rubbing them with my hair.

"Oh baby, that feels so fucking good," I said as my nipples reacted to his soft caress with my long strands of hair.

I slowly slid one hand up his thigh toward his throbbing cock while I gathered a handful of hair in the other. Stroking my free hand up the length of his shaft, I held the head gently between my fingertips while I carefully wrapped the shaft with my hair. Once my long silky hair completely encircled him, I began slowly stroking his cock with my hands massaging its length with my hair.

"Oh God, Gen, I've died and gone to heaven," Bill whispered as my hand moved skillfully up and down his swollen cock shaft.

I stroked up, pulling long, silky strands of hair over his corona and back across the sensitive swollen gland as I moved my hand back down again. My free hand had cupped his balls, and I gently rolled them around in the palm.

Bill moaned over and over as my skillful hands stroked him toward the height of ecstasy. I looked up into my lover's face. His eyes were closed, his mouth partially open, and his breathing came in short, sensual gasps as I pleasured him with my hair and hands.

"I love how that feels, Gen! I love the sensation of your hair touching my cock,” Bill whispered. "Keep your eyes closed now, baby. Tell me if you love this feeling." I said.

Releasing him from my soft grasp, I unwrapped his cock and reached behind my head to pull every last silky strand of hair in front of my shoulders. I kept my eyes on his face, making sure his eyes remained closed as I repositioned my body in front of him. Pulling my hair into the center of my chest, I gathered it in the succulent cleavage between my tits. I leaned forward, nestling his cock between my tits as I pressed them together, engulfing him in the fleshy orbs and surrounding his hard cock once again with my long silky hair. I slowly began tit fucking his cock, letting him slide through my cleavage and hair.

His eyes opened, and I tilted my head back to give him the best possible view of his cock as it slid through my nest of tit flesh and silky hair.

"So fuckin sexy, Gen!" he said.

His comment made me smile, which I quickly moistened with my wet tongue. I continued titty fucking him for several minutes. He slowly started thrusting slightly between the soft, fleshy orbs as the ecstasy he was feeling intensified.

"Tell me when you want my mouth, baby?" I said.

"God, Gen, I want your mouth so badly, but the incredible feeling of your hair and tits is driving me insane," Bill said.

"You can have my mouth and throat anytime you want," I said.

"I can hardly wait," he replied, smiling widely as he again thrust up between my tits.

I looked down at the sexy image of his cock sliding between my tits, engulfed in my long black hair, and tilted my chin down so I could lick at the tip when it appeared from between my cleavage. A tiny droplet of pre-cum appeared at the tip of his cock, and I quickly licked it from him.

"You could make me cum just like this, Gen,” Bill offered.

I looked up and wet my lips again with my tongue before I said, "When you're ready, baby, this is where I want you to cum." Running a fingertip around my lips to show him where I wanted his hot cum.

Bill couldn't wait any longer. He slipped his cock from between my tits, and using his thumbs, he lifted my hair over my shoulders and behind my back.

"Take it in your mouth, Gen," he said almost pleadingly.

I raised my hand above the tip and closed my fingers into a fist as I stroked down over the pulsating head. As his cock head appeared from between my thumb and index finger, I moved my open mouth to capture his cock between my lips.

Bill groaned loudly as the wet warmth of my mouth engulfed him. As my hand slid down the shaft, my mouth followed. The corona slipped between my moist lips, and I caressed the swollen gland with my tongue, eliciting yet another deep, throaty groan from him.

Inch by beautiful inch, his cock appeared from my tight fist, and inch by glorious inch, it disappeared into my hot wet mouth.

I love sucking his cock slowly. I love the way it throbs and twitches as I take him deeper inside my mouth. Bill loves it also, and he showed me by resting his hand gently on my head and pressing ever so softly down, encouraging me onward.

I paused my descent over his throbbing manhood when the tip came in contact with the back of my tongue.

"Oh, fuck YES!" he said as he realized I wasn't going to stop my descent until he was buried deep in my fleshy throat.

He moaned deeply as I relaxed my throat muscles and pressed the bulging head of his incredible cock through the narrow opening. Once the corona slipped through, I released my handhold on his cock and slid my hands around to squeeze his ass cheeks gently.

Bill stood perfectly still; the only movement was the clenching of his cheek muscles against my hands. I slowly spread my fingers wide over those clenched muscles and drew him toward my mouth, pressing his throbbing cock deeper into my wet oral cock sheave. I didn't stop pulling him forward until my nose was nuzzled into his curly patch of pubic hair.

Once I had him completely buried inside, I moaned profoundly, acknowledging the ecstasy he was giving me with his incredible erection. I held him deep in my throat for the longest time, using my hot, wet tongue to massage the underside of his shaft and occasionally slipping my tongue over my wet lower lip to lick at his scrotum.

"Fuckin a Gen, what an incredible cock sucker you are." he proclaimed.

My eyes smiled at his comment, and I would have loved just to hold him there, massaging the head with my throat muscles and the shaft with my lips and tongue, but the need for life-sustaining oxygen forced me to withdraw enough to allow a deep breath to be sucked in around his swollen cock. As that oxygen flowed around his cock he moaned deeply before he pressed his throbbing cock deep into my throat again.

I slowly withdrew him from my throat and licked along the bottom of the shaft until I reached the tip. I pressed the tip of my tongue into the tiny slit and then circled his cock head with my tongue massaging his pulsating corona with the flat width of my soft wet tongue.

Letting his cock slip from my mouth, I turned my face up toward him and said, "I love sucking your cock, Bill. I love the way it feels in my mouth. I love the taste of it. I love the way you react to having it buried in my throat. I could suck your incredible cock for hour's baby."

"Gen, you are incredible,” he replied.

I took him in my hot mouth again and sucked hard on the head. I used my tongue to dance along the shaft, feeling the pulsating arteries slide across my tongue. His cock swelled even larger and seemed to grow even harder the more I pleasured him with my mouth. I wasn't sucking him to make him cum. I was sucking him to give him the feeling of complete oral ecstasy.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Bill withdrew his cock and pulled it up away from my mouth. I looked into his eyes as he said, "Your turn, Gen; I want to give you the same kind of pleasure you've just given me.

His strong arms lifted me to a standing position, and our mouths instantly crushed together. Now, our tongues could dance passionately over one another. Our lips could engulf each other's tongues. Our hands were free to roam and caress every inch of quivering flesh.

As he kissed me deeper than ever before, Bill slowly turned me around and lowered me to the bed. My legs draped over the edge. His skillful fingers made short work of my black lace thong, and I spread my thighs open to him as soon as the fabric fell off my feet to the floor in front of him.

Completely naked and spread wide open to his oral advance, I slid my hands down over my tits, caressing my erect nipples and then across my stomach to my soaking wet cunt. Bill was already kneeling between my thighs and was concentrating on kissing and licking my inner thighs. His eyes were wide open, and he smiled as I slid my index fingers along the outside of my pussy and spread the lips apart, exposing the hot wet flesh between them. I pressed deeper, and my throbbing clit slid from the fleshy sheave that had kept it hidden from his view.

karinaSmith1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
karinaSmith1

His smile widened before he said, "What a beautiful pussy. It looks like a perfect rosebud, Gen." Breathing deeply through his nostrils, he added, "And it smells just as sweet."

I dipped my middle finger between the lips and coated it with the wetness inside. Slipping my finger out, I moved it to his lips. Bill sucked my finger into his mouth and licked the juices from my digit.

"It tastes even better," Bill said as my finger popped from his lips. Bill's hands were sliding along my thighs as I pulled my knees up and slid my hands along my thighs to my knees. I pushed my knees apart further, spreading my entire pubic area wide open, giving him total access to every part of me.

I could feel my pussy lips open, and in an instant, his hot breath was being exhaled into the gaping hole of my pussy.

"God, Bill, please don't make me wait any longer!" I begged, wanting his mouth to touch me.

I moaned deeply as my wait ended, and his lips sucked at the swollen bulb of my pulsating clit first, sucking it between his lips and flicking the tip of his tongue at it. A shiver of ecstasy spiraled up my spine.

"Yes, oh God, yes baby, eat me," I pleaded.

His lips released my clit, and he slowly slid his tongue into my pussy. Bill's oral technique is slow and deliberate. He sank his tongue as deep as possible inside my steaming pussy and then moved it up, reaching for my G-spot with the tip. He licked along the top of my quivering flesh until he reached the opening and then ran his tongue up over my clit again.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I screamed as he repeated that same deep plunge inside and the long sensual lick up over my clit repeatedly. Each time his tongue slid across my clit, another shiver of pure ecstasy spiraled up my spine.

Just as my cock sucking had driven him close to sexual insanity a few moments earlier, he was now using his soft lips and tongue to drive me insane. The beautiful tingling of an approaching orgasm started deep within my loins.

One hand slid along my thigh, slowly approaching my dripping pussy. Two fingers slid inside, and he pressed his thumb softly against my sphincter, massaging it with a slow, circular motion.

I gasped for air and groaned deeply as his fingers began working in and out of my dripping wet pussy while his lips sucked at my throbbing clit.

I lifted my head to look down over my body at him. Bill was completely immersed in the oral pleasures he was giving me.

"God, Bill, I love the way you eat me!" I whispered

Bill responded by circling my clit several times with the tip of his tongue, then lifted his mouth from my pussy.

"I love the way you respond, Gen. I love the way your clit swells when I suck it. I love your taste and smell,” he whispered back to me.

"Tell me when you want me to stop, baby. Tell me when you want me to slip my hard cock inside and fuck your hot pussy, Gen," he said.

He lowered his mouth again to continue the oral assault on my tingling loins. I knew that if I let him continue for much longer, I'd be reeling in the sexual pleasure of a very intense orgasm. I wanted that orgasm to happen with his cock buried inside me.

I slid my hands down over my body and ran my fingernails through his hair. Grabbing handfuls, I lifted his face from my pussy and said, "Now, Bill, fuck me now!”

Bill was smiling widely as he slowly stood between my spread thighs along the side of the bed. As he straightened up, his fully erect cock came under my lustful gaze. He wrapped one hand around it and stroked the length a time or two before he leaned forward and pressed the bulging head against my swollen, wet pussy lips.

His cock slipped between, and Bill paused to look lustfully down at me, staring into my eyes. His cock head was soaked in the searing hot wetness just inside. His eyes slowly closed, and with one mighty plunge, he sank his throbbing hard-on entirely inside me.

"Oh, FUCK!" I screamed as his cock head slammed against my cervix. Bill let his throbbing hard-on soak in my juices as he leaned down and wrapped his arms around my back. I locked my heels behind his waist to keep him entirely buried inside my hot wet pussy. Slowly, he lifted me from the bed. I grabbed his neck as he straightened up and pulled my body tight against him, rubbing my hard nipples in the thick mat of chest hair.

"Yes, baby, that feels so fucking incredible," I whispered in his ear as he straightened up to stand beside my bed. I was impaled on his beautiful cock. Using my leg muscles, I was able to lift my hips just a bit to bounce on his erection. The head pressed tightly against my cervix, and the bulging corona of his cock head rubbed my G-spot.

"God, Gen, your pussy is so hot,” he said.

I could only moan deeply in reply to his voice. Our mouths crushed together, and he kissed me deeply, driving his tongue between my parted lips. We stood coupled together at the loins and mouth for what seemed an eternity, my wet pussy engulfing his twitching erection. Our tongues danced passionately across one another as I ground my clit hard against his pelvic bone.

I broke our oral embrace only long enough to say, "I love the way your cock fills me."

He slid his hands down below my ass and began lifting me further off his glorious cock and then letting my hips slip down, sinking his hardness to the hilt once again.

My passionate moans intensified each time he lowered my pussy entirely over his throbbing member. I could do little more than hold on tight and enjoy the incredible ride he was giving me.

"Should I lie down and let you fuck me on top, Gen?" he asked.

"Oh God, yes, please, baby, let me ride your glorious cock!" I instantly replied.

Bill turned and slowly sat on the edge of the bed, holding my body tightly against his. As he lowered himself toward the mattress, he kept me held tightly in place. Once lying flat on his back, he lifted his hips slightly from the bed and moved back across the mattress. I slid along with him keeping my tits tightly pressed into his chest.

"I love how your chest hair tickles my nipples," I remarked as I began moving my shoulders from side to side, letting my hard nipples drag through the curly hair that covered his chest.

He moaned deeply as I slid my hands and forearms under his shoulders to lock our chests together. Slowly I began lifting my hips, his cock sliding from the depths of my soaking cunt. Bill moved his hands to my back and then slid them down until they came to rest on my ass.

"Fuck me, Gen, ride my fucking cock nice and slow,” he whispered in my ear.

I moved my hips with incredible slowness, lowering myself onto his twitching manhood one incredible inch after another. My hips were the only thing that moved as I fucked him slower and slower with each stroke.

We were both basking in the incredible sensation of this slow fuck. I could feel every inch of his cock spreading my tight pussy open as I sank over it. The wide corona of his cock head slid over my G-spot and sent shivers of ecstasy up my spine just before the tip of it pressed against my cervix.

"Yes, baby, that's the way I like to be fucked,” he said, adding, "I love the way your tight pussy grabs at my cock as you slide down on me."

Each time I plunged on him completely, I ground my clit against his pubic mount. Each time I ground it against him, the tingling intensified and spread a little further out from my clit. I love fucking him slowly; I love the way the pleasure grows as we make slow-motion love together.

"Your so fucking wet I can feel your juices coating my balls, Gen,” Bill said.

I wanted his balls drowned in my juices. The next time I lifted my hips off him, I went higher than before, letting his cock head slip out of me but keeping the tip against my wet lips. I clenched my pussy muscles, causing a stream of fluid to drip onto his cock and run down the length of his throbbing shaft.

"Tell me how this feels, baby?" I whispered in his ear.

Keeping my pussy clenched tightly, I lowered it onto him once again. The juices I'd just coated him with were pushed down, bathing his scrotum and swollen balls thoroughly.

"So fucking hot, I love having your dripping pussy drain over me that way," Bill said.

Our slow-motion fuck was taking its effect on me, and I could begin to sense the beautiful beginnings of what I knew would be an incredibly intense orgasm.

"I'm going to cum soon, Bill," I whispered.

"Yes, baby, I want you to cum but keep the rhythm nice and slow right through your orgasm,” he pleaded.

My loins tingled as I slowly fucked him, the intensity of my approaching orgasm growing as slowly as my pussy moved up and down on his raging cock.

Stroke after glorious stroke, building the sensation, it spread through my body like slow-moving lava spewing from a sensual volcano of passion.

"Oh God, Bill, this is fucking incredible," I said.

His hands, which had only been resting on my hips until now, began to pull my clit hard against his pelvic bone each time I sank entirely down on his cock.

I nuzzled my face alongside his head, moaning time after time as my orgasm slowly built to a fever pitch.

"Slow baby, keep fucking me slow,” Bill encouraged me, wanting my orgasm to last forever.

It's almost impossible to describe how incredible it feels to cum this way. Instead of my orgasm crashing over me and quickly peaking with a flood of juices, it just built and built, becoming more intense with each second.

My loins were on fire, and my clit felt like a burning hot ember at the center of this orgasmic fire. The sensation spread over my entire body, and I lost the sensation of time passing. It was as if time had stopped, and I was trapped in the pure ecstasy of this beautiful orgasm, never to recover or wanting to. "Oh God, Bill!" I whispered in his ear.

I clamped my pussy muscles tight around his pulsating cock and slowly rode him through the final few waves of orgasmic pleasure he was giving me.

"God, Bill, you fuck me so good!" I said.

Bill turned his lips to my ear and whispered, "You like a slow-motion orgasm, Gen?"

"Like it, I've never felt anything so fucking incredible, baby. It was so intense,” I said.

I let my twitching pussy engulf his beautiful cock and stopped my movements, allowing him to soak in the flood of juices inside my almost numb pussy.

Our sweaty bodies pressed tightly against each other as he held me tightly in his arms. I rubbed my tingling nipples into the forest of wet hair on his chest.

Bill let me rest for a few minutes, basking in the incredible glow of my slow-motion orgasm. I occasionally lifted my hips or tightened my internal fuck muscles just to keep him completely aroused.

"Tell me how you want to fuck me now?" I asked.

"Doggie style, Gen. I want to get behind you and give it to you long, hard, and deep,” he replied.

"Yes, I love being fucked from behind," I said.

Lifting my hips off his erection and letting him slip from my hot pussy I moved to his side. I turned enough so I could lick my juices from his cock. He sat up and slid off the bed to stand. I moved my knees almost to the edge and lowered my shoulders to the mattress. Turning my head to one side, I looked into his eyes.

"Does that look fuckable, Bill?" I asked, knowing the image of my swollen pussy had to appear very fuckable.

Bill moved between my legs and put one hand on my ass. His other hand slid along my thigh until it came to my dripping wet cunt. He inserted his middle finger and fingered me for just a moment.

Oh yes, it's very fuckable,” he said.

His hands grabbed my hips as I moved back to press his cock head against the wet opening of my pussy.

"Yes, baby, give it to me fast and deep,” I squealed. I felt his hands tighten their grip on my hips so I wouldn't slide away from him as he prepared to invade my pussy once again with his throbbing erection. I tightened my muscles just as he drove his beautiful cock inside, impaling me with the entire length, the swollen head slamming into my cervix.

I screamed, "Yes!"

In an instant, he had withdrawn, and I could only feel the tip of his cock pressing against my vulva. Before I could draw another breath, his cock sank into me again.

"Oh god!" I screamed.

His hands clamped onto my hips tightly as, over and over, he impaled my hot flesh, only to withdraw entirely as quickly as he'd invaded me.

"Yes, Bill, that's it, fuck me hard!" I screamed.

Every time he thrust forward, his balls slapped hard against my clit. Every time he withdrew, my swollen lips tried to keep him inside. He was fucking me like some wild animal, and I loved every second of it.

"So fucking tight!" Bill said.

Bill's assault on my pussy was causing it to swell even more, and I could also feel it getting tighter around his throbbing shaft as he slammed his glorious cock home over and over again.

I threw my head back, causing my long hair to flip over onto my back. Instantly, his hand moves to grab my hair in two pigtails. He pulled hard on my tresses, yanking my head back toward him.

"Yes!" I screamed in absolute delight as he began using my hair like a pair of reigns to fuck me like a big, beautiful stallion.

"Fuck me, Bill!" I squealed. "Pull my hair, baby," I added, wanting him to know I loved his use of my long tresses.

He moaned deeply as he continued his assault on my twitching pussy. His cock swelled even larger and harder as he approached the point where he'd lose complete control. His invasion of my loins was the exact opposite of the way I'd fucked him minutes earlier. But it was having the same effect on me. I was quickly approaching yet another incredible orgasm.

This time, my orgasm built quickly, brought on hard and fast by his incredible assault. Each time his cock head slammed into me, a wave of pleasure was sent out from my loins. Every time his cock hit my cervix, another stabbing spear of ecstasy was sent up my spine to my quickly numbing brain.

"Oh God, yes, baby!" I screamed as my orgasm peaked.

Just as I thought I would begin sliding down the other side of this beautiful mountain of pleasure, Bill released my hair and slid his hands to my hips.

He thrust into me and stopped, buried deep inside my flooded pussy.

Groaning a deep throaty groan, he said, "I'm coming!" The word barely escaped his lips before his cock exploded inside me. Hot searing cum shot against my cervix, setting my fuck juices boiling. His explosion of cum brought on a second wave of orgasmic pleasure to my loins, extending my orgasm an incredible few extra moments.

"Yes!" He screamed as a second load of his beautiful sperm shot out of his throbbing cock.

Our fuck juices mingled and coated both my already dripping pussy and his glorious cock.

His hips began twitching almost uncontrollably as his balls pumped every last drop of his seed deep inside me.

Once I was sure he'd emptied his cum sack into my tingling pussy I pulled myself forward and off his still throbbing cock.

Turning quickly, I lowered my lips to the head and took his cum soaked cock in my mouth. His hips twitched each time my tongue slid across the head. He brought his hands to my head and guided my mouth to every part of his still rock-hard cock.

"Lick it, Gen!" he said.

I used my lips and tongue to clean his cock of our combined fuck juices. He slid one hand down my back and slipped a finger inside my dripping wet pussy to finger me as I cleansed his cock.

I licked and sucked him clean, swallowing every beautiful drop that clung to his throbbing cock. Finally, Bill collapsed on the bed beside me, lying on his back with his feet dangling over the edge. I slid my legs out along his body with my head resting on his thigh and slowly began stroking his softening cock and spent balls.

Bill slid one hand under my leg and between my thighs to finger my twitching pussy and rub my swollen clit with his thumb.

Neither of us spoke a word as we caressed each other's loins for a few minutes, basking in the afterglow of an incredible love-making session.

Bill spoke first, "Come up here, Gen." he said as he slid his hand out from under me and tugged lightly on my arm.

I turned around and brought my head to his shoulder as his arm slid under me and pulled me close to him.

His free hand slid to my chin, and using his index finger, he lifted my face from his shoulder.

Our eyes met, searching the deep, passionate pools. His hand slid from my chin around my head and drew my mouth to his.

"Hmm.." I moaned as he kissed me passionately on the mouth. He sucked my lower lip gently and extended his tongue between my parted lips. Our tongues met in a sensual touch. Bill's hand slid around to caress my cheek, and I slid my fingernails across his chest.

As we rested, I thought, "How wonderful it was making love with a man who took the time to arouse me totally, pleasure me intensely, satisfy me completely, and then bask in the glory of our lovemaking afterward." This was the kind of sexual relationship I had wanted from the very moment I'd decided to transform myself. It is a warm, loving, passionate relationship, and yes, with a bit of kink thrown in for excitement. Bill and I had given of ourselves totally to one another. We'd surrendered our bodies, let all the inhibitions disappear, and torn down any semblance of walls protecting each other from being hurt. Bill is the kind of lover I want, the type of lover who could satisfy the cravings I'd developed since my transformation. I smiled and kissed him softly before saying, "Thank you, Bill."

He grinned and replied, "Thank YOU, Genevieve!" Emphasizing the word you.

As I lay my head back down on his shoulder and again let my fingernails explore his hairy chest, another thought came to mind. Bill was my perfect lover; there was just one small problem. A five-foot one-inch problem called Tess. His wife would complicate our perfect union. I'd have to learn to live with that complication if Bill and I were to become long-term lovers.

But at the moment, his spouse was the furthest thing from either of our thoughts. She was off in some distant city, hopefully in the arms of a discreet lover. At the moment, all that mattered to Bill and I was that we were together acting as two lovers, basking in the glow of our lovemaking. A glow that I hoped would light the way from the bottom of the sexual barrel I'd fallen into earlier in the week.

"Let's get more comfortable, Gen," Bill said.

"I couldn't be more comfortable, baby," I replied.

"Would you like some wine, babe?" he suggested. "And I could sure use a minute in your bathroom, too. Nature calls, Gen." He added, giggling.

I kissed him quickly and gave him room to slip off the bed. As he walked toward the bathroom door, I whispered, "Hurry back, baby.

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments