Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Gen realizes she has a craving for something long and hard. She calls the handsome guy who served her lunch and invites him over."

A light knock on my door told me I wouldn't. I walked to the door and looked through the peek hole. Billy's face was there, smiling in anticipation of my opening the door.

I slowly opened it, and his eyes nearly popped. Ushering him inside, I closed and locked the door. I smiled at him and said, "Call me Gen, please, Billy."

"Gen, it is," he replied.

"You look hot, Gen," Billy said.

I smiled at him and strolled past him toward the open curtains of the room. His eyes followed me, taking in every curve, every movement.

"Wow, what a great ass. I knew you had a great ass just by the way it looked in those jeans today Gen."

"So you like my body?” I asked.

"Like it, Gen; I can't wait to get my hands on it,” he said excitedly.

I was getting into this seduction thing and wanted to explore it more. I wanted to see if I could arouse a man with my looks and words. I sat down in the lounge chair and slowly crossed my legs.

Billy smiled and said, "I'm glad we will take our time, Gen. I love watching a woman seduce me."

His words excited me and spurred me on.

"So you want to touch my body?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" He replied.

"Tell me where you want to touch me?" I teased him.

"Everywhere, baby," Billy said.

"Do you want me to touch you, Billy?" I asked.

"Absolutely!" Billy said. He was getting into this, and I could see the bulge in his jeans begin to stiffen.

I continued questioning him, "Do you like my long black hair?" Before he could answer, I flipped my hair around my head and let it cascade over one shoulder and breast. "Would you like me to wrap your cock with my long hair?" I continued.

"Oh, fuckin yes!" He exclaimed.

"And what about my red lips?" I said. "What would you like me to do with these sweet red lips?"

Billy's cock was growing harder by the second. His eyes widened as I asked him what he wanted me to do with my red lips.

He said, "I want those sweet red lips wrapped around this!" He quickly unzipped his jeans and reached inside, pulling his hard cock from its sleeve.

It was beautiful, long, stiff, and throbbing. I gave in to my lust. Uncrossing my legs, I slid down on all fours and let my hair fall around my head. I crawled from where I had been sitting to where he was standing. My hair hid my face from his view. I looked straight down at the floor as I crawled slowly toward him. When his shoes appeared, I straightened up and flipped my hair back over my head. His throbbing cock was directly in front of my face.

Billy said, "My god Gen you're so fucking sexy."

I smiled at him and watched his hand stroke the engorged prick sticking from his pants. The veins along the shaft stood out, giving it an almost monster-like appearance. I slid my fingers along the front of his thighs, up to the button that held the waist of his pants around his hips. He moaned as I hooked two fingers inside the waistband and slowly began sliding his jeans down.

I wanted this monster in my mouth. I wanted to feel it throb against my tongue.

Billy's eyes were fixed on my face. The anticipation of what he knew would happen was driving him insane. I wanted that insanity to intensify.

"Do you want me to suck your monster cock, Billy?" I asked.

He only shook his head yes.

"Do you want me to lick the shaft?" I asked.

His head shook yes once again.

I continued my questions, "Do you want me to take your balls in my mouth and suck them?"

"Yes, baby, I want it all!" He squealed.

I teased him with another question, "Do you want me to lick around the head, Billy?"

He'd had enough of my teasing and my questions.

"What I want is for you to stop talking and start sucking!" Billy pleaded.

I smiled and moved my mouth toward the tip of his pulsating cock. It had been years since I last sucked cock, and I wanted to take it slowly.

My tongue darted out toward the tip. His hand stopped as he guided his erect cock toward my tongue. As the tip of my tongue came into contact with the tip of his cock he moaned deeply. I parted my lips more and let his cock slide along my tongue and into my mouth.

I groaned at the feel of his cock slipping past my lips. I slid my hand to the shaft and lifted it to lick along the length. Reaching his balls, I licked around them and then back up. My green shimmering eyes fixed on his face. He looked down at me with such a lustful look.

"Such sexy eyes, Gen," Billy remarked.

I moaned around his manhood, letting my hot breath escape around the shaft. I adored the feel of it, the taste of it. I loved the way my mouth made it throb!

Letting his cock slip from my oral grasp, I whispered to him, "It's so hard, Billy. I love how hard your cock feels inside my mouth."

Taking him between my lips again, I sucked harder on the head, running my tongue across the sensitive spot under the head. Billy squealed with delight.

He had turned me into a quivering mass of lust with only a few moments of blissful oral sex.

Pulling himself from my oral cavity, Billy lifted me to my feet. I moved to kiss his lips, but he moved his head to the side.

"My turn!" he said. "Lay down on the bed, Gen."

Taking a step backwards, my legs touched the bottom of the bed, and I slowly obeyed his command.

He pulled a chair to the foot of the bed and sat down. His eyes studied my body.

"Spread your hair out," he said.

I lifted my head and pulled my hair, fanning it around my head on the bed.

"You'll do exactly what I tell you to do without a moment of hesitation!" he demanded.

I smiled and shook my head, excited to hear his next command.

"Run your hands up along your thighs," Billy said. "Slower!" he barked.

My hands followed his directions until they reached the top of my stockings.

"Keep moving them up slowly," Billy said. "Up to your thong," he said, his words directing my hands. "Use your nails to tickle your belly," was his next instruction.

My nails traced across my stomach, causing the muscles to quiver.

"Slowly slide your hands up and cup your tits,” he demanded. "I want to watch you pleasure yourself, Gen," Billy admitted.

My hands moved up to my tits and slid across my hard nipples. I moaned as the pressure of my hands pleased the nubs under my bra.

Billy said, "Pull the material off your tits."

I'd written stories of voyeurism and was now living out one of those fantasies with Billy.

His eyes grew wider as my fingers pulled the pink lacy material, exposing my breasts and succulent hard nipples.

"Roll your nipples between your fingers," Billy whispered.

My thumbs and index fingers followed his command instantly.

"Pinch them harder,” he said.

I followed his command, and my nipples tingled under the pressure of my fingers.

"Lift your head and lick one with the tip of your tongue," Billy demanded.

I lifted my head, and as my tongue darted toward the erect nipple, I looked at him. He was wide-eyed and looking very excited. His hand slowly stroked his rock-hard cock.

My tongue circled the swollen nub at the tip of my tit. It glistened with the saliva I deposited there with my tongue. Around and around, I licked, sending circles of pleasure spreading outward from my nipple.

"Now do the other!" Billy demanded.

My tongue performed the same oral technique on the opposite nipple, soaking it with my spit. My nipples were harder than rock and tingling intensely. As I licked myself, I never lost eye contact with the voyeur seated in front of me. I wanted him to command me to spread my legs so he would smell the moisture his commands were drawing out of me.

"Slowly slide your hands down to your thong, Gen,” he instructed.

I followed his instructions, instantly wanting to touch myself for him.

"Slide your fingers under the material!" he whispered as my hands neared the top of my thong. He continued his direction, "Rub your clit with the middle finger."

My middle finger slid over my clit. I gasped as my finger made first contact with the nub of my clitoris.

Billy leaned forward as he demanded, "Now, use your other hand to pull the material aside so I can see what you're rubbing!"

I followed his instructions instantly.

Billy's breathing became short as my hard clit and glistening pussy lips came into his view.

"Now slip your finger between the lips and spread them for me to see," he said hoarsely.

My middle finger parted the wet lips of my womanhood. Billy gasped as my lips parted and slid along the sides of my delicate finger. I wanted to slip it inside; I wanted his subsequent demand to push my finger inside.

Reading my mind, Billy said, "Stick your finger inside."

I curled my finger and slipped it between my lips, entering my tight pussy.

Only my clenched lips kept him from hearing the low moan that came from my throat.

"Spread your thighs wide open now, Gen!" he commanded.

I moved my thighs wide open, causing my pussy to spread even more under his lustful gaze.

"Now fuck yourself with that finger Gen," he demanded.

I drove my finger deep inside and began doing as he asked, fucking my hot steamy pussy with my finger.

"Use two fingers," he said.

My index finger joined my middle finger deep inside my pussy, and I began fingering myself hard, rubbing my nails against my G-spot.

"Now, Gen, answer me when I ask you a question,” he said. "Does that feel good, baby?"

"Oh, Billy, it feels so good!" I replied.

"Do you finger yourself like this often, Gen?"

"Almost every night,” I admitted.

He smiled before he said, "Does having me watch excited you?"

"Incredibly, Billy. I've never been hotter,” I replied.

He asked, "Do you want me to remove my clothes, Gen?"

"Oh god, yes, please, Billy, I want to see your body,” I pleaded.

Billy stood up, his rock-hard cock standing straight out from his loins. It was throbbing and pulsating in his hand. I wanted that cock inside me.

Billy slowly peeled his shirt up over his head. His washboard stomach was as hard as his cock. His hairless chest was as muscular as his stomach. Tossing his shirt to the floor, Billy stood naked before me. My eyes explored his body; the veins along the length of his cock stood out thick and pulsating.

He looked at me as my body invited his touch. But Billy stood his ground, stroking his manhood slowly enticing me, building the anticipation of what I craved.

"Do you want this hard cock?" he asked.

In an instant, I replied, "Fuck yes, I want that cock, Billy!"

"Tell me where you want it, Gen?" Billy said.

"I want it buried deep in my pussy," I said hoarsely.

He continued his verbal teasing, "So you want my cock buried inside you? Do you want me to fuck you hard?”

"Hard and fast!" I pleaded.

"Take your thong off, Gen,” he instructed me. "Slowly slide it down your legs and over your shoes. Let me see that sweet little pussy you want me to fuck so much.”

My hands followed his command, and I slowly peeled the satin thong along my shapely legs. As it neared my shoes, he said, "Now baby spread your legs for me and show me that wet pussy you want me to fuck so bad."

GiaMartinelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiaMartinelli

I spread my thighs, revealing my soaking wet pussy to his intense gaze.

"Finger yourself, Gen,” he demanded.

I obeyed him instantly; my long delicate fingers entered my pussy as I began fingering myself. I wanted his cock, but I wanted to please him more.

As I worked my fingers at an ever-increasing frenzied pace, his eyes watched intensely.

"Are you going to cum for me?" he asked.

I responded, "Do you want me to cum for you, Billy?"

"Yes, baby, I want to watch your pussy flood with juices as you make yourself cum," he replied.

His words encouraged me. My fingers moved faster and faster as I brought myself to yet another self-inducted orgasm. The tingling deep inside my pussy began spreading over my entire body as I approached my orgasm.

"I'm about to cum,” I whispered hoarsely. "Watch my pussy flood for you, Billy!"

His wide-eyed gaze was glued to my pussy as I came.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" I screamed as my orgasm built.

My pussy flooded with moisture, causing my fingers to make splashing sounds as I continued my finger fuck. My orgasm was heightened by the fact that this incredible, sexy voyeur was standing there watching me. His hand moving along the cock that I craved so much.

As my orgasm began to subside, I now made the demands.

"Now fuck me, Billy!" I screamed. "Fuck me hard and fast with your big cock!"

He didn't say a word as he moved to the bed, crawling between my spread thighs and over my body. My hand slid between us, and I grasped his erection. He moaned loudly when I touched it, guiding it to the dripping-wet opening of my pussy.

His hips thrust forward, and in an instant, I was filled with the throbbing length of his cock.

"YES!" I screamed as his thick manhood stretched me open wide. It felt so good being completely filled; his twitching cock elicited a deep throaty moan from my throat. "Fuck me!" I begged him.

Slowly Billy began moving, withdrawing until just the swollen head was inside my dripping wet pussy.

He teased me, saying, "Do you want it again, Gen?"

I answered him by hooking my heels behind his waist and pulling him deep into me once again.

Billy smiled at me and lustfully said, "I'll take that as a yes."

Our bodies began a slow rhythmic fucking motion. He thrust into me as I pulled his hips toward me with my heels. I moved my hands to his shoulders and clawed his chest with my sharp nails, leaving long red lines down toward his nipples.

Billy moaned deeply as my nails clawed at his flesh, causing him to fuck me harder.

"Your so wet and so fucking tight, Gen," Billy cried.

He lowered his mouth to my tits and licked at my hard erect nipples, biting at them between long, sensual licks with his tongue. Lifting his mouth from my tits, he moved it to cover my mouth. I groaned as his tongue pressed deep into my mouth, searching out my tongue. Billy fucked my pussy with his rock-hard pulsating cock and my mouth with his thrashing tongue.

Our fucking took on a splashing sound as my juices flowed, bathing his already-soaked cock.

I wanted to cum! I needed to cum! I had to have him flood my pussy with his sticky hot cum.

Pulling my mouth from his, I screamed, "Yes, Billy, that's it fuck me hard."

He lowered his strong arms to my legs and lifted them so he could thrust deeper inside me. The throbbing head of his cock slammed into my cervix and rubbed against my G-spot. I moaned and groaned over and over as his fucking drove me on toward what I craved most. An orgasm that, for once, was not self-induced.

I encouraged him, saying, "Fuck me, baby, fuck me 'til I cum all over that incredible cock!"

My dripping wet pussy went from throbbing to tingling in an instant as the orgasm I craved most came over me faster than I could imagine possible.

"GOD, I'm cumming, baby," I screamed.

My hands went to his back, and I dug my nails into the sweaty flesh as he pounded into me. Intense waves of sexual pleasure washed over me as my orgasm built to a feverish peak. My pussy exploded in a title wave of juices, bathing him in the hot fluids of my orgasm.

The searing heat of my orgasmic juices pulled Billy over the summit of sexual pleasures, and his whole body tensed as he approached his climax.

"Aw," he groaned

He slammed into my flooded pussy as his cock swelled. In an instant, I felt the gush of cum shoot from him deep inside me. Clinging to him as we came together, my hips bucking wildly up into him as he fucked me harder. His cum mixed with my flow of pussy juice. Our combined flow ran from me as he continued thrusting deep into me.

"God baby, that feels so good," I said.

It had been so long since I felt a man drain himself inside my pussy. I craved the feel of his hot sticky cum coating the walls of my tight pussy.

"It's so fucking tight, baby. I could fuck you all night," Billy said as he collapsed down on top of me, completely drained of cum. His cock still buried deep inside me, soaked in our juices. His lips moved to mine, and he kissed me roughly. His tongue drove into my oral cavity with as much force as his rock-hard cock had filled me a moment before.

I moved my legs from behind his waist, and he slid off to my side. His cock slipped from me, leaving a trail of cum across my silk-covered thigh.

We were both spent sexually, but I wanted more of this incredible man. I wanted to feel his cock swell again. As Billy lay there flat on his back with his soaked cock flipped up against his abdomen, I leaned up on one elbow and slid my hand to it. Slowly, I stroked it, coating my palm with the fluids from his shaft.

"Hmmm," he moaned as my hand slid up and down on the thick shaft.

Billy looked at me with a lustful gaze, then slid one hand up behind my head. He slowly guided my face toward his cock.

"Suck it, Gen, make me hard so I can fuck you again," he said, almost demanding.

"Ahhh, yes!" I exclaimed as my mouth neared the head.

My hand slid up from the base of his cock, collecting the moist coating with my index finger. As my finger slid over the corona of his swollen cock head, I collected those fluids with the tip of my tongue. Billy groaned as my tongue circled the sensitive corona, licking our sex from him.

It tasted incredible. The mixture of my juice and his cum was sweet and salty at the same time. I used my coated tongue to lick around the head, cleaning him of every drop of that incredible nectar.

I slowly stroked downward on the shaft as my mouth followed my hand. His cock's head slid between my lips and along the length of my tongue. I closed my lips around the shaft and sucked him. Moving back up, I let him slip from my mouth and kiss along the shaft down to his balls. The curly hair on his scrotum was matted, and I happily licked what moisture my tongue found there. Kissing and licking my way back up his cock elicited a deep throaty moan from him.

Gathering a handful of my long hair in one hand, I wrapped it around the shaft and began massaging it with long slow strokes as my lips and tongue worked over the swelling head of his cock.

"God damn, baby, that feels incredible!" Billy exclaimed. "Suck it, baby!" he added.

Billy's cock swelled and was becoming rock hard again. I knew it would be only a few moments before he could again fuck my tight wet pussy.

He had taken me to an incredible height of sexual pleasure, and I was ready to ride that beautiful cock to those heights again.

He pulled my mouth from his cock and said, "You on top this time, baby."

I mounted him in an instant. My delicate hand guided him once again to the entrance of my soaking cunt. As the head of his cock pressed against my swollen pussy lips, I released my handhold on it and lowered my pussy over him. It slid inside slowly and easily with a squishing sound. The tight tunnel spread to accept every inch of his glorious manhood.

"Oh fuck yes," Billy exclaimed as I buried his length inside me.

His hands moved to my tits, and he slowly began massaging the fleshy globes and pinching my hard nipples. I reached below his exploring hands, unclasped my bra, and slid it off my body. He cupped my tits as I slowly lifted my hips from him, only to instantly lower my pussy over his cock again.

I slid my hands behind me and pulled my ass and pussy open wider, hoping to impale myself deep on his swelling cock. He filled me so perfectly, stretching the tight muscles of my pussy as he began lifting his hips to meet my downward thrusts.

“God, Billy, that feels so fucking good. Your cock is so fucking big!" I said.

Beads of sweat formed on his forehead. I leaned down and licked at his face, wanting to taste every fluid his body would offer. Billy was thrusting up into my soaking wet pussy at a faster and faster pace. His hand slid from my tits to my hips, and he pushed me down on his cock harder each time I impaled my hot box over his cock.

"Yes, baby fuck me," he demanded.

I wanted his cock to explode inside me once again. I wanted to feel his hot cum coat the walls of my pussy. I fucked his cock like it was a big hard dildo that I stuffed inside my hot tight pussy.

Billy moaned over and over as my slippery pussy slid up and down on his rock-hard shaft. The head rubbed against my G-spot with each thrust down.

"What a perfect fuck you are, Gen," Billy said. "I love the way your pussy grabs my dick."

I squeezed my muscles and tightened down on his stiff shaft. His eyes closed, and he arched his back as my pussy brought him to the brink of orgasm. I rode him like a fucking wild stallion.

He screamed, "Yes fucking yes, like that, I'm going to cum baby."

His cock swelled, and he thrust up off the bed, burying himself deep inside as his cock exploded. Hot sticky cum shot out of him, filling me. The sensation drove me over the brink, and I climaxed along with him. Our bodies were bucking against one another. Stream after stream of sticky cum shot into me. My pussy flooded with my juices and mixed with the seed he was shooting inside me. I rode him hard as my orgasm peaked and my hips twitched involuntarily.

"Oh god, yes!" I screamed. My pussy was filled to overflowing with our juices. It ran from me and dribbled down over his stiff shaft and onto his balls.

Billy went limp as I continued fucking him. He was spent physically. But I wanted more. I wanted his taste in my mouth.

Slipping from his body, I moved my mouth to his cock. Licking cum from his shaft and balls. His cock was becoming soft, and I could take all of him inside my mouth. His cum tasted salty but sweet at the same time. I coated my lips, tongue, and face with the mixture from his cock. He moaned over and over as I assaulted his cock with my mouth, licking him clean of our fuck juices.

After cleaning him with my mouth, I slipped from the bed and headed for the bathroom. As I sat on the toilet, our sex juice dribbled from me. After cleaning myself, I returned to find him dressing.

"Where are you going, Billy?" I asked.

He answered, "I had plans for tonight, I hate to fuck and run, but I have to go."

I was not only disappointed that he was leaving but angry that he felt he could fuck me and run. He didn't give me much chance to even say goodbye.

"Give me a call next time you're in town, and we'll do it again," Billy said.

"Ok, Billy, I will," I lied, knowing we'd never see each other again.

He left without saying another word. I started feeling used, but then I realized that I'd asked for that kind of treatment. I'd called him and invited him to fuck me. To use me for his pleasure, and to be honest, I'd used him for my pleasure. It was sex without emotion. Physical pleasure with no connection other than the one between our sex organs. I rationalized that, for now, that kind of sex would be just fine.

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments