Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Looking very sexy, Gen draws the attention of men across the campus. Another professor, Richard Davidson asks her to have lunch and she jumps at a chance to show him what her transformation is all about."

I woke Monday with an entirely new attitude about my life at Regis. I looked forward to revealing the transformed Genevieve to everyone who hadn't taken the time to notice me before. I planned on spending the next few evenings shopping for an entirely new wardrobe instead of hiding away in my flat fantasizing about having an exciting sex life. The latest, Genevieve wouldn't fantasize any longer; she would live out those fantasies.

As I stood there gazing at the clothing hanging in my closet, wearing the red lacy bra, thong, and thigh-high stockings, I couldn't find anything that matched my new attitude. Knowing I'd have to go shopping very soon or regress into the old Genevieve, I picked a pair of fitted brown slacks and a white silk blouse. The matching blazer hung there, but I wasn't sure I wanted to wear it that day.

Slipping into the slacks, I turned to survey how my ass looked in them. Gone was the telltale panty line that typically showed every time I'd worn these slacks before. I slipped on the pair of lower heels I'd purchased from Sara the Saturday before and turned again. The look was more to my liking. The white silk blouse felt sexy against my skin, but the red bra showed through too much for my first day back in class since my transformation. I opted for the matching blazer to hide the red showing through.

I brushed out my long jet black hair and let it flow down my back. Some light eye shadow and red lip gloss brought my green eyes to the forefront. Standing in front of my mirror, I again gazed at my reflection. "Hmmm.." I thought. If I unbutton a couple of buttons at the top of my blouse, I could still keep the red lacy bra hidden but show off a little cleavage. I closed one button on the blazer. That did the trick. I looked classy, a perfect look for strolling around campus and being in front of a classroom full of students.

Glancing at the mantle clock above the fireplace, I realized I only had five minutes to make the ten-minute walk across campus to the English Department building. I'd have to set my alarm thirty minutes earlier tonight to have the extra time needed tomorrow to ensure I looked like the transformed woman I wanted to reveal.

Slipping my cell in my briefcase, I headed out the door. It was a cool late September morning with a gentle breeze. I was glad I had worn the jacket because had I not, my nipples would be erect and showing by the time I reached the corner. The sidewalk was busy with students rushing to make eight o'clock classes. More than a few male students noticed this new woman strolling confidently across campus. One bright-eyed 19-year-old smiled and said, "Good Morning, good-looking." Stretching out the syllables of the words as he greeted me. I just smiled and gave him a quick, seductive wink.

When I reached the steps leading to Blair Hall, where my classroom is, I was already late for class. The stairway and halls inside were virtually empty, most of the students already in their classrooms. I reached my room and stepped inside, closing the door behind me.

"Morning, class; sorry I'm late," I said.

As I walked to my desk, every eye was trained on me. Several jaws had dropped open, and a few male students appeared to be afflicted with eye-pop syndrome. I smiled to myself, knowing I'd accomplished my first goal. They were all taking notice of the transformed Ms. Walker.

Gone were the baggy sweaters, the floor-length skirts, and those god-awful flat shoes. Gone were the plain face, the flat, uncolored lips, and the knot of hair with a pencil sticking through it. Gone was the matronly Ms. Walker - replaced by the vibrant, seductive, passionate Genevieve.

I still had a job to do and enjoyed showing these young people that there was more than rap lyrics and screenplays that included the word fuck in every line. My first order of business was to collect the assignment I'd given them to keep their minds occupied over the weekend.

I like using what I call interactive lectures in my classes. I normally would sit on the corner of my desk and just let my legs hang. Today, I moved squarely to the middle of my desk and crossed my legs, showing the entire class my sexy new heels and the silk that covered my ankles. I smiled as I noticed several more young men come down with eye-pop syndrome. Our discussion went on normally, with the exception that there seemed to be more of my male students who were paying particularly close attention.

As the bell marking the end of our fifty minutes together sounded , I reminded the class of their reading assignment and offered them a "Good Day" as they rose to hurry to their next destination. While the class ushered themselves out, I slid off the desk and turned to walk behind and sat in my chair.

I was making some notes in my day planner when I realized someone was standing in front of me.

Steve Kosmerl said, "Ms. Walker, I have a question for you?"

Steve was a below-average student. He was passing by the skin of his teeth, doing only what was absolutely required to earn the credits he needed toward his degree.

"Mr. Kosmerl, what can I do for you?" I asked.

"Well, Ms. Walker, I'm having a little trouble understanding some of the finer points of your class. Could you give me a little extra time to clarify my mind?" he said.

I smiled at him, wondering if the finer points had anything to do with English Lit and which head contained the mind that needed clarification. I decided that if Steve were bold enough to approach, I'd play along and see which head was thinking here.

I reached down and unbuttoned the front of my blazer. Leaning front in my chair, the silk blouse parted a little, revealing the hidden red lace across the top of my bra.

"Why certainly, Mr. Kosmerl, I'd happily give you extra help,” I offered.

Steve's eye pop syndrome became more severe as he got a good look down the front of my blouse.

He swallowed hard and asked, "Do I need to set up a time to meet with you, Ms. Walker?"

I replied, "Unless you're planning on just showing up and not finding me in my office. Let me see what I have open, Mr. Kosmerl."

I thumbed through a couple of pages of my day planner. "I think I can give you an hour tomorrow afternoon, Mr. Kosmerl," I said. "Say around three?"

Steve replied, "I have a class till three, but I can be here by three fifteen.”

"That'll work fine," I answered.

He turned to leave, then stopped dead in his tracks. Turning to me, he said, "Ms. Walker?"

"Yes, Mr. Kosmerl," I replied.

He hesitated momentarily and then said, "Oh, never mind."

I smiled at him and said, "Whatever. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon."

As he left, I couldn't help wondering what he wanted to say and had changed his mind about. I'd be sure to question him about that tomorrow afternoon.

I spent the balance of my morning grading the papers I'd collected from the class. Reading Mr. Kosmerl's paper, I had to agree with him. He did need some extra help. I graciously gave him a "D" on his paper.

About a quarter of twelve, I decided to go out and grab a bite for lunch. As I left my office and strolled down the hall, Richard Davidson was coming out of his office also.

When he saw me, he smiled and said, "Ms. Walker, how nice to see you this morning. You're looking exceptionally lovely today."

I returned his smile and said, "Richard, I thought you were going to call me by my first name?" Reminding him of our conversation the Friday before.

"I'm sorry, Gen, I did promise to do that." He offered.

"I think we've known each other long enough to be on a first-name basis, Dick," I said. "You don't mind if I call you Dick do you?" I asked.

He responded, "Actually, most of my friends call me Rich."

"Well, I like Dick," I responded.

He hesitated momentarily, letting me think about what I'd just said. Even well-educated, longhaired brunettes have an occasional blonde moment, and I giggled when I realized my Freudian slip.

I expected he would make some obscene comment about what I'd said, but instead, he offered, "Well, Gen, if you like Dick, then Dick it is."

"By the way, Gen, I like the new look." he commented.

"Thank you very much," I replied. "I had some help from a few good friends in Manhattan over the weekend."

"That's right, you went to see a play?" he recalled.

I smiled and said, "Yes, and it was enlightening too."

"You'll have to tell me all about it, Gen,” he said. "Are you going to lunch now?" he asked.

"Yes, do you want to join me?" I asked.

"I was just about to head to the Sugar Bowl for a quick lunch," Dick replied.

"The Sugar Bowl? Too many students there, let's try the East Street Café instead." I suggested.

"That would be great, Gen,” he agreed.

It was about a ten-minute walk to the Café. While Dick and I made our way there, we talked about all the exciting things to do in Manhattan.

"I like to listen to some good jazz or catch a comedy club show,” he said.

"Do you go alone?" I questioned him.

"Used to go with my wife, but now that we're divorced, I've been going alone mostly,” he responded.

"I didn't know you were married, Dick,” I offered.

"Yeah, but she ran away with an archeologist from Boston University three years ago,” Dick said. "For all I know, they are off somewhere in the Middle East searching for the Holy Grail,” he added.

"Do you miss being married?" I asked.

"No way. In the last three years, I've become accustomed to being footloose and fancy-free,” he said.

We'd reached our destination, and Dick held the door for me as we entered the Café. He let his hand slide across my back as he followed me through the door. I'm sure it was a friendly gesture, but it was the first time he'd tried to touch me.

"Non-smoking for two, please," Dick said as we approached the young student working the door. The East Street Café employed Regis students almost exclusively. She escorted us to a small table near the exit to their outdoor seating area, which they'd already closed for the season.

As we sat across from one another, I looked his face over carefully. I'd imagine he was somewhere in his early forties. His eyes, while a sensual-looking shade of hazel, had deep crow's feet extending from the corners. I imagined from too many days spent outdoors without eye protection. He had a tint of gray extending from his temples back toward his ears, and his mustache was a distinguished shade of salt and pepper.

He smiled and said, "What are you looking at, Gen?"

"I was just noticing how distinguished you look, Dick,” I said.

He giggled before offering, "Distinguished, huh? Well, that's better than grandfatherly, I guess."

"Grandfatherly, you couldn't have grandchildren; you're way too young," I said.

He leaned toward me and replied, "I'll be celebrating my fifty-first birthday next week, Gen. I could be someone's grandfather. But you have to have children before you have grandkids."

"You're not fifty," I said.

"I'm afraid so, Gen,” he answered.

"Well, you don't look it." I complimented him.

"Thanks, Gen. Having you say that makes me feel younger."

Our waitress showed up and explained the day's lunch special. I decided on a Caesar salad, and Dick ordered a Ruben.

As he spoke with the waitress, I wondered what it would be like to have sex with him. He returned his attention to me as the waitress left.

"So, Gen, how was the play you saw this weekend?" he asked.

He'd given me the perfect opening to direct our conversation toward sex.

"It was quite shocking, actually," I said.

"How so?” he asked.

"Well, let me tell you," I explained.

I went on to describe each scene in rather graphic detail. His eyes were glued to my face as I told him about Taboos. I could see that he was imagining what each scene looked like. I didn't go into the part about me giving the stranger a hand job. When I told him about the oral incest scene, he fidgeted noticeably in his chair. I knew he was becoming aroused by my description of that oral sex scene.

I questioned him, "Have you ever seen a live sex act?"

"Not really," he responded. "I once saw a carnival girlie show where one of the women did it with a goat, but that was when I was a teenager, and until now, I hadn't thought of it for years."

"Did watching others have sex excite you, Gen?" he inquired.

I was enjoying having our conversation turn sexual and stepped it up a notch.

"Oh yes, after the shock of realizing what was unfolding, I became very aroused," I said.

"Just like talking about it now arouses me," I added.

He smiled and said, "You're description aroused me, Gen."

Just then, our waitress returned with our lunch, breaking my train of thought. After she left, I looked deep into his eyes.

"Are you still aroused?" I asked.

His expression was quickly becoming one I'd never seen in him before. His eyes gave me the answer to my question; Dick licked his lips and said, "Quite aroused, Gen!"

I picked up my fork and began eating my salad. I let my lips and tongue taste the first bite before slipping it into my mouth. His eyes were intent on my mouth.

Swallowing the first bite, I leaned toward him and asked. "Do you like oral sex, Dick?"

He blushed at the directness of my question. He swallowed the bite of his Ruben and said, "More than intercourse."

Another sensual mouthful of salad and another sexual question from my lips. "Have you ever fantasized about me sucking your dick, Dick?"

"I'm having that fantasy right now, Gen,” he admitted.

"You are?" I said. Lifting my empty fork to my lips, I sucked on it. Slipping it between my lips and sliding it toward the back of my tongue. "What picture are you getting now, Dick?" I asked.

"A picture of my cock slipping into your mouth, Gen!" he said.

I was getting turned on and could feel my nipples harden and my pussy moisten as I said, "You'd like me to deep-throat your dick, Dick.

"Oh God, yes,” he whispered.

I heated things up considerably by asking, "Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

His hand moved to his lap, and I knew he was touching an erection induced by my questions.

"I'd love to cum in your mouth."

I looked at my watch and then at his passionate hazel eyes. We have time right now, Dick. We could go back to my office and live out your fantasy.

"Are you serious, Gen?" he asked.

I responded with one word, "Absolutely."

I never saw someone finish a Rubin faster. He waved for our waitress, and as she approached, I asked her to pack the rest of my salad to go. She returned with our check and the remains of my salad.

As we walked across campus, his quickening pace told me he couldn't wait to have my sensual mouth wrapped around his cock. I couldn't wait to feel his throbbing erection in my mouth. Neither of us could wait to close and lock my office door behind us.

"Sit in my desk chair," I instructed Dick as I turned the deadbolt on my office door.

I turned and waited for him to do as I'd said. His hand instantly went to the bulge under his zipper. I slipped out of my blazer and tossed it toward the small sofa across the room. My red lacy bra clearly showed through the white silk blouse I was wearing. His eyes grew to saucer size as I slowly unbuttoned my blouse, exposing the creamy skin above my bra.

"Do you think I'm sexy?” I asked as I walked slowly toward him.

His response didn't surprise me, "Today is the first time I've noticed just how fucking sexy you are, Gen."

I smiled as I approached him and slowly knelt between his legs, spreading my delicate fingers across each of his thighs, and looking into his deep hazel eyes, I said, "I was transformed this past weekend. I've discovered my sensual side.”

My hands slid up his thighs toward his belt buckle. Undoing his belt, my fingers next released the clasp of his slacks. My thumb and index finger grasped the zipper pull and slowly slid it down. I slid the nails of my three free fingertips along the shaft of his rock-hard erection. It strained against the white cotton material of his jockey shorts.

Once his zipper was completely open, I scratched the top of his thighs with my nails. Down to his knees and then back up again.

"Lift up," I said as my hands moved to the waistband of his slacks.

He lifted his hips, and I slid his slacks down around his ankles.

He moaned as my nails slid along the naked flesh of his thighs and up the length of his cock under the cotton material. He watched intensely as my fingers hooked over the elastic waistband of his jockeys and slowly peeled them down, exposing the head of his rock-hard member.

I moistened my lips with my tongue while looking up into his lust-filled eyes.

I leaned forward and touched him with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh God,” he said.

My tongue followed the elastic material as I slowly peeled it down the length of his cock. He instinctively lifted his hips again, allowing me to pull his jockeys off his hips and down his legs. My delicate fingers circled his throbbing cock and pulled it toward me. It wasn't significant. Perhaps five inches in length, and its girth lacked the mass of the two cocks I'd sucked while in Manhattan two days earlier. But it was rock hard and throbbing to be engulfed by my sensual mouth. I thought to myself, this cock would be fun to suck. I'll have no problem giving him the most incredible blowjob of his life.

As I leaned forward to take the head in my mouth, I said, "As I said earlier, Dick, I like dick."

I exhaled over the head as I opened my mouth wide and lowered my oral cavity over his cock. My lips didn't touch it as he entered me. I circled the corona several times with my tongue before closing my lips around the shaft just below the head.

Dick moaned deeply as I slid the remaining length of his cock inside my moist mouth. I easily took all of him inside. His cock head barely touched the back of my tongue.

He said, "Oh God, yes, Gen, suck it."

I began moving my mouth up and down on his rock-hard erection, causing him to groan louder.

I let him pop from my mouth and licked along the shaft to his balls. Taking one between my lips, I moaned, sending vibrations through his scrotum and testicles. I began stroking his swollen shaft as I licked and sucked at his balls. They responded by pulling tight up against the base of his swollen cock, one on each side of his throbbing member.

"Do you like the way I suck it?" I asked him, looking up into his lust-filled eyes.

"Fuck yes, I love the way you suck my cock,” he responded.

I lowered my mouth over him again and stuffed his balls inside my mouth along with his rock-hard cock.

"Hmmm." I moaned, enjoying the extra cock meat I was able to stuff inside my mouth. His cock swelled, and I knew I could make him cum whenever I wanted. I let him slip from my moist mouth again, licking and kissing along the shaft and his tight scrotum and balls.

"I want you to cum for me, Dick. Shoot your hot cum in my mouth,” I pleaded.

I opened my mouth and slid my tongue along the underside of his shaft. He thrust up off the chair into me as he squealed in pleasure, "I'm cumming," his cock exploded into my open mouth. Hot cum shot against the roof of my mouth and ran off the end of my tongue, dripping onto my tits. I stroked it as stream after hot sticky stream of his cum shot into my mouth. His cum was very thick and tasted incredible, and I closed my lips around the shaft to keep it inside my mouth so I could savor his sweet-tasting cream.

His twitching cock drained itself into my willing mouth, and as his orgasm subsided, I tilted my head back and let him slip from between my lips. I gazed up into his face and slowly opened my mouth to show him the load of cum I held there. Rolling it around inside, I savored its incredible taste for a few more seconds before I let it slide down my throat

"Oh baby, your cum tastes so good. I want more." I said. I took him inside my mouth again and sucked hard on the head, hoping to draw more of his sweet man juice from the tiny slit at the tip. I'd never tasted sweeter cum, and I licked and sucked every drop from his softening dick.

"Wow, that was fucking hot, Gen; you give absolutely incredible head."

I used a finger to gather up the remains of his cum that had dribbled onto my tits and licked it from my finger.

"Dick, your cum tastes so good. Anytime you want, I'll be happy to suck you off if it tastes that good every time,” I told him.

He grinned at me and said, "What about you, Gen, don't you want me to eat your pussy?"

"I have a class in ten minutes, but you can come back after three and eat me till your heart's content," I said.

As he pulled his jockeys and slacks back on, he said, "I'll be back at three-thirty. I can't wait to taste that sweet pussy of yours."

I was quickly discovering that each man I fucked or sucked had something unique about him. Billy had ravaged my body and taken me to incredible heights of sexual pleasure. Kevin had shown me that no cock was too big for me to handle, and now Dick had introduced me to the sweetest-tasting sperm I've ever swallowed. I couldn't wait to see what wonders the next cock held for me.

As I buttoned my blouse and slipped back into my blazer, I began feeling the anticipation of Dick's return to eat my pussy. I was totally aroused and couldn't wait to feel his mustache rubbing against my clit.

I cut my lecture short during my next class, giving the students time to work on my assignment for the next class. I used the free time to sit at my desk and fantasize about Dick and his promise to return at 3:30 to eat me. My pussy grew moist and my nipples erect as I thought of his tongue driving deep inside me. At 3:15 sharp, I dismissed the class and went to my office to await his return.

Dick knocked lightly on my office door at exactly 3:30. "Come in,” I said. I was ready, soaking wet, and fully aroused. As he locked the door, I rose and walked toward him. Seductively placing one foot in front of the other. His eyes, those dark hazel eyes, again had such a lustful look about them. We met just in front of the small sofa across from my desk. He took me in his arms and kissed me passionately. Lips parted, tongue darting between mine. His hands roamed my body, reaching for the button that held my blazer closed over my silk blouse. It slid off my shoulders, and Dick tossed it on the couch.

My hand moved to his groin and found a fully erect cock once again. I smiled and said," A pretty quick recovery for such an old dick."

He giggled and replied, "I was ready to fuck you fifteen minutes after you sucked me off."

His fingers deftly undid the buttons of my blouse. It joined my blazer on the couch. He leaned forward and kissed me again, his tongue sliding over mine. I love the way Dick kisses; he has a soft touch with his lips while his tongue moves expertly over mine. Slowly he kissed his way along my jaw, down onto the flesh of my neck, and finally across the creamy heaving skin of my tits.

The clasp of my bra was no problem for his skilled fingers. The red lacy material soon found a place with my blouse and blazer. He leaned back and let his lustful eyes gaze over my naked upper body. I wanted to feel him touch me, wanted to feel my nipples under the palms of his hands. I wanted him to taste the hardness of my nipples.

"Beautiful tits Gen,” he said as he leaned down to take one erect nipple between his lips. His tongue flicked at the hard nub, sending chills of pleasure through my body. The chills continued as Dick moved from one tit to the other, licking, sucking, kissing, and biting on every inch of my tits and nipples.

"I love playing with your tits,” he said.

“They're yours anytime you want, as long as you give them this kind of attention,” I replied.

Dick slowly kissed his way down across my flat stomach, licking into my belly button as he made his slow journey down to his ultimate goal. Once he'd kissed his way down to the waistline of my slacks, he took no time undoing the buttons and lowering them down my long silk-covered legs. As the red lacy thong came into his view, he gasped, and as my creamy white thighs were exposed, he said, "Very sexy indeed, Gen!"

ClaireSweety
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaireSweety

My slacks lay in a heap around my ankles, and he carefully pulled them over my heels, not wanting to remove the sexy shoes. He was kneeling in front of me as he slid my shoe from the second leg of my slacks. I stood before him naked from the waist up and only wearing the skimpiest of red lace thong, silk stockings, and my heels.

"God damn woman, that's the sexiest view I've ever seen!" he exclaimed.

Dick slid two hands up the length of my right leg until both were touching the naked skin of my thigh above my stocking. His soft and gentle touch; his eyes studied every inch of my leg. Slowly, he moved both hands to the opposite leg and began sliding them down the length of my left leg.

He didn't say a word; his eyes and hands did the talking. Once he'd reached the dainty ankle of my left leg, he grasped it and started lifting it from the floor. I reached out and placed my hands on his shoulders to steady myself, not knowing what exactly he would do.

Regaining my balance on one foot, I let him lift my leg. He brought it up and placed it on the arm of the couch I was in front of. In this position, my crotch was completely exposed to his gaze and touch.

"Oh, my God," Dick said.

He leaned forward and blew hot breath on the triangle of red lace covering my pussy. I shuddered noticeably as he brought his lips to that same sexy patch of red lace. His tongue licked at it, and his lips kissed it. His fingers smoothed the material against my ever-moistening pussy.

"You're driving me insane with your teasing, Dick," I whispered.

He responded, "Baby, incredible oral sex is something that needs to be built with anticipation. It needs to come on slowly, build in intensity, and climax with a fury of sexual pleasure."

"Well, baby, the anticipation is driving me insane," I said.

Dick continued licking my inner thighs, kissing my pussy through my thong, and touching my naked skin as he brought his oral pleasures on slowly, almost too slowly, I thought. But I wanted him to eat me the way he wanted to, not eat me to make me cum faster.

His fingertips ran up and down my legs, tickling my muscles and sending shivers along my spine. My pussy was soaking wet, and he licked at the damp spot that appeared on the lace covering me.

"Hmmm, very sweet tasting." He said as the first taste of my juices spread on his tongue.

The intensity built as he lifted my foot from the arm and placed it again on the floor. His hands came up to my hips; he slowly peeled the lacy thong from my hips and down over my weakening legs. He pushed me back against the couch.

"Sit down, baby,” he said.

As I sat, he drew the red material down my legs and over my shoes. I instinctively let my thighs fall apart, exposing my glistening swollen pussy to his lustful gaze.

"Oh, God,” he said as the lips opened, exposing the slippery pink flesh inside. My clit was erect and pressing outward with a mind of its own, wanting to be sucked.

Dick slid his hands up my torso to cup my tits, and as he rolled the hard nipples between his thumbs and index fingers, he pressed me back into the soft material of the couch. I brought my hands up to join his and encouraged him to massage my breasts. My whole body tingled with anticipation. The tiny, almost invisible hairs on my arms stood at attention as if static electricity flowed from my body to him through his soft, gentle hands.

He leaned forward and offered his mouth to me. His lips barely touched mine. I moaned as his tongue darted out and circled my lips, moistening them with his saliva. The tips of our tongues touched, and a spark of desire jumped between us.

"Oh god, Dick, kiss me," I begged.

His lips circled my tongue, and he sucked my mouth to his. The passion of that kiss reduced me into a quivering mass of sexuality. His kiss was soft and gentle and grew in intensity until we were crushing our mouths against each other, sucking, licking, and even biting on each other's oral parts. I'd never been kissed more passionately.

While we kissed this most passionate of kisses, his hands slowly slid down again to my tits. He caressed my breasts and nipples for a second or two, but it seemed like an eternity. The pleasure of his touch was incredible.

His hands slid down to the top of my thighs. He turned his fingers inward and slid them between the hot flesh of my thighs. Pressing outward, he slowly spread them. As they moved apart, so did our mouths, breaking a kiss I'll never forget.

Dick slowly sat back on his haunches. His eyes took in the image of my quivering body before him. His lips were moist with our mixed saliva, his eyes deep, dark, and so very lustful. His hands grasped my ankles once again, lifting them; he laid my left knee over the sofa arm and hooked the heel of my shoe on the front edge of the couch to my right.

I was spread wide open to his much anticipated oral advance. The lips of my pussy parted, revealing the wet steamy pink flesh inside. My clit, completely exposed and throbbing to be sucked like a tiny cock.

He gazed at me and spoke one word, "Infuckincredible!"

Leaning forward, his gentle hands came to rest on the inside of my knees. They slowly slid toward my groin, and his mouth followed. His fingertips slid across the hem of my stockings and onto the creamy naked skin of my upper thigh. His mouth inches from its goal. The anticipation of that first touch was incredible. He exhaled, blowing his hot breath over my throbbing pussy, sending still another wondrous shiver up my spine.

I resisted the urge to slip my hands around his head and pull his mouth against me.

Instead, I said, "Please, baby, I'm begging you, don't make me wait much longer!"

Dick didn't speak a word; he just leaned forward. The tip of his tongue extended between parted lips. It touched my clit, flicking at it like the end of a passionate whip.

A sensual moan escaped my throat. The anticipation of that first touch paled compared to the reality of the sensation. My quivering pussy, my throbbing clit wanted more of his mouth.

His lips circled my clit, and he sucked hard on the swollen bulb, eliciting yet another passionate moan from my throat.

"God, that feels incredible. Please keep going,” I begged.

His flattened tongue rubbed across my clit and slowly moved down to spread the lips of my pussy. His mustache tickled my clit as he pushed his lips down. I felt his fingertips move to either side of my pussy and spread it open for his advancing tongue. Very slowly, incredibly slowly, he slid his tongue inside my soaking wet pussy.

I begged him again, "Oh yes, Dick, that's it; tongue fuck me."

He responded to my request by pressing it deeper inside and moving it up and down.

I squealed in pleasure, "Awww, oh, yes, fuck me with your mouth."

His oral skills were incredible. His lips, his tongue, and his whole mouth kept me at the height of sexual pleasure.

"God, Dick, I love the way you do that," I whispered. My entire pelvic zone tingled under his sensual oral assault. He wasn't eating me; he was making love to my pussy with his mouth. He wasn't giving me head to make me cum; he was pleasuring me to build a fire of passion in my loins that a single orgasm wouldn't extinguish. It would take multitudes of orgasms to extinguish the fire of lust he'd ignited in my body.

The first of that multitude crashed over me as I came harder than I'd ever cum before. The rings of pleasure spread from my pussy through the whole of my body like the ripples from a stone tossed into a calm pool of water. Ring after passionate ring moved outward from my pussy.

I screamed, "Oh fuck, that's incredible. Don't stop, God, please don't stop."

His lips clamped down hard on my clit as he realized I was cumming, and he sucked it hard into his mouth. Shiver after shiver of absolute pleasure ran up my spine.

I grabbed his head and pushed him tight against my pussy as I flooded with juice. He drank from my sex cup like a man possessed. Lapping every drop from inside me. Licking every drip that escaped me. Sucking every bit of my juice from me that he could.

He moved his mouth from me briefly to say, "So sweet baby."

And just as quickly, he continued his oral onslaught on my throbbing white hot pussy. His tongue again flicked at the hard nub of my clit, his lips kissing every inch of me. I wanted more. The lust for his oral pleasures consumed me. My fingers slid between his mouth and my pussy, and I spread myself wide open, inviting him to tongue fuck me.

"Fuck me with that incredible tongue, Dick!" I pleaded.

He responded by driving his tongue deep inside me. His mouth crushed against the outside, his tongue moving along the juicy walls of my steamy wet cunt.

"Oh god, oh god, yes, Dick, don't stop. I'm cumming again!" I screamed as a second orgasm hit me. More intense than the first. Searing white heat spread over my pussy. Every nerve in my body tingled as I peaked in pleasure. My pussy contracted, and juices squirted from me into his waiting mouth. He again drank every drop my pussy offered. This second incredible orgasm didn't produce a flood of juices. It caused a title wave, a virtual fountain of hot juices shooting from me into his mouth, splashing over his face and running down between my thighs. I'd never produced more orgasmic fluid, and it surprised me how much flowed from my throbbing loins.

Dick lifted his head and said, "Oh yeah, so very sweet, baby, give me more."

His head dove into me again. His tongue lashed out at my now numb clit, enticing it to swell larger, demanding it to retake me to the pinnacle of oral pleasure. The lips of my pussy were swollen beyond belief, my flesh near swollen shut. But his tongue found its way inside once more.

"Oh, my God, yes!" I screamed. "Please, Dick, please don't stop." His invading tongue didn't stop its assault on my pussy. He was like a man possessed. His tongue rubbed roughly along the walls of my ever-tightening flesh. What an incredible oral lover he is; his passion for giving oral pleasure was unmatched by any man I'd ever had. He fucked me with his mouth rubbing his mustache against my clit, licking, sucking biting every part of my pussy. His eyes were wide open, filled with lust for his mission to bring me to yet another incredible oral orgasm.

I reached for his head, grabbing two handfuls of hair at his temples. I pulled him tight against me as yet another wave of orgasmic pleasure crashed into me. My entire body convulsed as I came once again. Just as Dick had promised, he gave me a fury of pleasure, an all-consuming earthquake of oral pleasure. Thick, almost sperm-like fluid oozed out of me, and he lapped at the flow like a fire-eating monster drinking from a lava flow of pleasure.

He finally raised his head from my loins. His face was covered with juices, dripping from his nose smeared into his eyes. It was coating him from ear to ear. I was sexually spent, unable to move a single muscle. I lay there in front of him, reduced to a quivering mass of complete sexual satisfaction. I couldn't speak, my breath coming in short, life-saving gasps.

I had just experienced the most intense sexual pleasure of my entire life. No other man had ever taken the time to pleasure me in this way.

Dick smiled as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Almost comically, he asked, "How was that, Gen?"

I could only shake my head, unable yet to force my vocal cords to express the words to describe the experience.

Dick had set the bar higher than any man before him. His skills would be the measuring stick for all future oral lovers. I couldn't imagine any man ever being able to take me to those heights again.

This man, this incredible oral lover, was right on my doorstep, within earshot of my call to be pleased. I knew I'd be calling on him often to guide me to the Everest of oral pleasures.

Dick cleaned himself up, and as he walked toward my office door to leave, he said, "Call me babe; my home number is in the facility directory.

I finally recovered enough to gather my clothing and make myself look presentable. I wanted to stop by the mall and try to find a few outfits that fit my new look.

I drove from Regis to the mall and parked near the side entrance. Walking through the lot, I didn't pay much attention to the men who had noticed me. At the time, I was still sexually fulfilled by the oral thrashing Dick had given me earlier.

I strolled the mall looking for any exciting shops. I found the perfect one when I ventured into Classy Lady. This shop specializes in fitted ladies' wear for the upscale woman. They had racks of very conservative business suits that would be perfect for work. Very classy-looking stuff, indeed. I spotted a gray pin-striped suit with a pencil skirt and matching jacket. Gray is one of my favorite colors mostly because it blends so well with my jet-black hair. I decided to try it on, and as I walked toward the dressing room, I spotted a display of very sexy lingerie that I would have to check out after I tried on the suit. Slipping out of my slacks and blazer, I slid the skirt over my legs and hips. Tucking my white blouse inside the skirt, I slipped my heels back on and grabbed the suit jacket to carry it to the mirrors. The skirt fit snuggly around my hips, and my long hair accentuated its straight line and the 6-inch slit up the back. Its length came to within 3 inches of my knees. The jacket fit perfectly. I surveyed the look in a full-length mirror and decided this suit was perfect. I strolled over to the lingerie display and began thumbing through the offerings there.

A saleswoman approached and asked, "Looking for something to spice up your appearance under the suit, Miss?"

"The suit and many other things," I said, smiling at her.

"Well, let's see what we may have that'll fit the bill." She replied.

"I personally like the feel of more traditional lingerie." She said. "Gentlemen are more impressed with that look, don't you agree?" She added.

"I wouldn't know for sure. But I'm open to any suggestion you may have." I said, smiling at her.

Since it was a relatively slow Monday night in the mall, I assumed her helpful nature resulted in wanting some company that evening rather than wishing to make a huge sale.

She offered her name, saying, "I'm Marsha; I'd be happy to suggest a few things for you."

"Thank you, Marsha; I'm Genevieve," I replied.

Marsha was perhaps ten years my senior. I'd put her age at forty-five. She had shoulder-length blonde hair that was wavy and well cared for. Her long nails sported an immaculate French manicure, and she wore a massive diamond ring in front of her gold diamond-encrusted wedding band. A matching diamond tennis bracelet fit tightly around her thin wrist. Her blue eyes sparkled when she smiled.

Marsha is perhaps 5 foot 8 inches tall, but that may have been a miscalculation since she wore three-inch heels under tailored navy blue slacks. Her white silk blouse fit snuggly over her breasts, which I suspected were at least a D cup. She wore her blouse with two buttons open, revealing very succulent bronze-tanned cleavage. Marsha would undoubtedly qualify on campus as a classic MILF.

"Have you ever tried a garter belt, Genevieve?" She asked. "No, I haven't, Marsha," I replied. "I only recently discovered undergarments other than white cotton panties and bras," I admitted.

"Oh my, this is going to be fun." She said.

"Actually, I started shopping for a completely new wardrobe this past weekend while I was in Manhattan," I said. "I'm trying to transform myself, Marsha," I added, admitting my limited fashion knowledge.

She giggled and said, "Well, Genevieve, my husband likes the look of a garter belt holding up seamed silk stockings."

She leaned closer to me and added, "My lover is pretty fond of the look, too."

I grinned and offered, "So you kind of kill two birds with one stone, so to speak."

"Oh yes, and I keep a spare pair of stockings hidden in my glove box just in case I need a quick change because of a runner, too," Marsha said, laughing.

"So show me what you like," I asked.

Marsha pulled a skimpy black lace garter belt from the rack and held it up.

"This feels very sexy when worn under the kind of skirt you're wearing right now, Genevieve," Marsha said.

I took the garment from her and held it up to the light. It was made entirely of sexy black lace, and I imagined that against my skin, the creamy white color would show through very seductively. Marsha approached a stack of stocking packages and handed me a pair of black silk stockings marked fashion seamed.

She said, "These don't have the tight elastic top hem of most thigh highs, so they are made to be worn with the garter belt. You'll find them very comfortable and even sexier."

"Can I try them on?" I asked.

Marsha offered, "Well, the store policy is not to allow customers to try on undergarments, but my manager is gone for the night, and I'm sure that once you feel how sexy they are, you'll want to buy them. Let's make sure we get you the right size, Genevieve."

"You look like a perfect 34C 24 34 to me, hun?" She asked.

I didn't correct her on the cup size since I wasn't looking at bras yet. "That'll fit fine, Marsha," I said.

I was enjoying myself being with Marsha. Her friendly personality and exquisite looks made it easy to open up to her.

She handed me the correct size garter belt and a pair of silk hose, as she called them, and I headed back to the dressing room to change. Marsha didn't follow me but began looking for other things she felt I'd find interesting. I laughed to myself, thinking it was good my Visa had a zero balance because this shopping spree could get quite expensive.

Hanging the suit jacket on the dressing room door, I slipped out of the skirt and my thigh-high stockings. I slid the elastic garter up my legs and positioned it where it felt most comfortable on my hips. Each side had four adjustable straps that extended down to where they would clasp the tops of the stockings. Carefully sliding one silk stocking up my leg, I smoothed it over my thigh. The straps extended too far, and I fumbled with them, trying to adjust their length.

"How are you doing in there, Genevieve?" Marsha's said from just outside the changing booth.

"I'm unsure how to adjust the straps, Marsha," I replied. "Can you give me a hand, please?" I added.

I stood with my back to the curtain as Marsha slid it to one side. "Wow, great ass, Genevieve," she commented.

I grinned at her in the mirror and said, "Thanks, but these straps are giving me such a time."

"First, darling, your thong goes on the outside; that way, if you have to use the ladies' room, you don't have to drop the garter and stockings." She offered.

I blushed, thinking she wanted me to remove my thong, but she added, "I doubt you'll have to pee while you're trying it on, so we'll just let the thong under for now.

Marsha helped me adjust the straps and smoothed the silk hose over my thighs. Her fingers were very soft and warm against the naked skin above the hose.

"I think a black lace thong would look better, don't you?" Marsha asked.

"Yes, I do." I agreed.

I turned around and took a look at my reflection. "Wow," I said. The thin straps extending down from the back toward the top of the hose framed my ass cheeks perfectly.

"You can add this to my list of gotta have, Marsha," I said.

She smiled and said, "Wait till you see the effect it has on your man."

"Don't you mean men?" I responded.

Marsha took a step back, surveying my legs. "Very sexy indeed." She said.

"Now slip the skirt back on, and let's see what else we can find to go with it," Marsha suggested.

I dressed again, feeling sexier by the moment. Returning to the sales floor, I got a good look in the full-length mirror at just how sexy I looked. The skirt fit my hips beautifully, and I loved the way the seamed hose seemed to extend the pin strips down to my ankles.

Marsha looked me over and said, "You know, Genevieve, with your long hair and slim figure, everything you wear should flow vertically. It really makes you look taller and very sexy."

"Now let's see. I think a black blouse, and perhaps a dark red or maroon one, would look incredible with this suit,” she said.

"Oh yes, I agree, and I love black and red too," I replied.

"Let me show you something," Marsha said.

She slid a chair over in front of the mirror. "Sit down and cross your legs, darling. It's always best to check how much is revealed when you cross your legs before you decide if you're going to buy something.

As I crossed my legs, a hint of creamy white flesh was exposed on the bottom of my thigh. The garter strap and clasp on the outside of my thigh was clearly visible.

Marsha smiled, leaned down, and whispered, "Perfect, Genevieve, that'll make any cock hard for sure."

Marsha and I spent the next two hours trying on dresses, skirts, blouses, sweaters, and slacks. I also bought two garters, one in black satin and one in red lace, and four or five pairs of fashion hose. I spent over five hundred dollars but had the beginnings of a very sexy wardrobe.

As I changed back into my brown slacks, Marsha came to the dressing booth and slid the curtain aside. She said, "Genevieve, can I ask you a serious question?"

"Sure, Marsha," I said, feeling like we'd become friends during the last three hours.

"I'm a little embarrassed to ask, but I was wondering if you've ever been with another woman?" She said, blushing visibly.

"No, I haven't, but I have fantasized about that," I admitted.

"What about a ménage à trois?" She asked.

I must have blushed noticeably because Marsha instantly said, "I'm sorry, Genevieve, I shouldn't have brought it up."

"It's okay, Marsha. I fantasized about that, too, and lately, I've been trying to bring my fantasies to reality," I said.

She told me, "Well, Genevieve, my lover and I have been searching for a woman to join us in our bedroom, and to be very honest, I find you extremely attractive, and I'm certain Peter would also."

I thought for a moment Marsha was a beautiful woman and very sensual. "Tell you what, Marsha, let me give you my number, and you talk to Peter about me and give me a call. Perhaps we could go somewhere for a drink and see where it leads." I suggested.

"That would be great, Genevieve," Marsha said, smiling broadly. "Peter is an excellent lover, darlin; you wouldn't be disappointed."

A twinge of excitement built in my chest thinking about being the trois in a ménage a trois.

As Marsha rang up my purchases, I wrote my cell number on a slip of paper she'd given me. I left carrying four bags of items and a feeling of anticipation for when I'd meet Marsha and Peter for drinks.

I stopped in a ladies' shoe store on the way to the mall exit and impulsed on a pair of sexy black stiletto heels with open toes and a tiny leather strap around the ankle.

It was almost nine by the time I made it to my flat. I had several messages on my machine. Pressing the play button as I leaned down to place my shopping bags on the sofa, I listened to the first message.

"Gen, it's Dick. I just wanted to call you and let you know that this afternoon was absolutely incredible. Call me when you get the message, baby."

"Genevieve, this is Bill Franklin. I saw you walking across the common today at school. I had to call and tell you that I really like the new look. Call me sometime, please."

"Gen, it's your mother. You haven't called to tell me all about your weekend in Manhattan. Hope you're okay, sweetie."

I was feeling a little tired and decided not to return any of the calls.

Carrying my purchases into my bedroom, I carefully hung my new garments at one end of my closet and cleared some space in my underwear drawer for the sexy lingerie. I quickly showered, brushed my hair, and prepared for a good night's sleep. In my mind, I reviewed the experiences of the day. What a difference a slight change in looks and a massive change in attitude had made. Men were noticing me now, coming on to me, and I loved it. I wondered why I'd waited so long to transform, why I'd wasted the years being plain Jane Genevieve.

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments