Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife’s BFF Linda P4

"Putting on the Ritz"

81
10 Comments 10
3.6k Views 3.6k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"Part 4 of the series “The Affair” is about my “relationship” with my wife’s best friend. This series is based on actual events that occurred a few years ago. I’ve taken some liberties with timelines, changed locations to make the story flow better, and altered the names to protect the identities of all involved. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please hit the “like” and “favourite” buttons below I love getting comments and private messages about my stories."

My wife leaves early Sunday morning to visit her sister for a few days. Our secret plan is coming together! Linda and I are all set for our overnight rendezvous. The intense desire I feel for Linda and the thrill of being alone with her is fueling my lust, reminding me of the hot times we have already enjoyed. Although I feel guilty, my longing for Linda surpasses any other emotions. Our passionate affair is consuming my thoughts these days.

Linda’s spa day at the Ritz Hotel day spa ends at noon. We are having lunch at one o’clock and then spend the night in one of the suites at the same hotel. Everything is all set!

I text Linda, “Good morning, sexy; how are you?”

Linda responds, “I’m great. Having samosas with Kelly at the spa.”

I reply, “That sounds amazing. Say hi to Kelly for me.”

Linda asks, “What did you plan for today? I can’t wait to see you.”

I text back, “Well, we are having lunch at 1 pm at the Terrace restaurant.”

Linda asks, “And after lunch?”

I text, “We will finally be alone to play. I got us a room at the hotel.”

Linda texts, “Perfect! I can’t wait to be alone with you.”

“Me too, “I quickly reply.

Linda texts, “Jon, I want to be dirty today. I want you in every way, even in my ass.”

A little surprised, I say, “That’s so hot.”

Linda's text sends a thrilling surge of excitement through me, showcasing her newfound daring side. Her journey of sexual discovery is truly remarkable. As she enjoys her time at the spa, I prepare myself for what lies ahead. After a luxurious shower, I meticulously groom myself, paying attention to every detail. I pack an overnight bag with all the essentials and dress to impress in a crisp white shirt, stylish jeans, and a charming blazer.

Linda’s message about exploring anal play is consuming my thoughts. On the way to the hotel, I stop at the “Love Shack” adult emporium. I am carefully selecting the perfect anal toy and lubricant, trying to make the experience unforgettable for both of us.

Arriving early at the hotel, I have ample time before lunch at one o’clock to check in and head up to our suite on the top floor. The room’s elegance, particularly the stunning view of downtown, pleasantly surprises me. It is the perfect setting for our private time together.

I text Linda, “How’s it going? How were your spa treatments.”

Linda replies, “Amazing, but I may have had too much champagne, lol.”

Linda is a little drunk, which gets me intrigued, I said. “I could take advantage of you with a wink.”

Linda replies, “I don't need to be tipsy. I want you in every way today.”

I reply, “I can’t wait!”

Arriving at the restaurant early, I sit at a secluded table in the dimly lit back section. I order a double serving of their smoothest scotch to calm my racing heart before Linda arrives. As I slowly savour the velvety liquid, I see Linda gliding towards me, her sun dress hugging every curve. I am astonished by the intensity of my craving for this captivating woman. When we embrace, I lean in and whisper, “You look amazing.” We sit down, and Linda discreetly squeezes my thigh and brushes her hand over my stiffening cock under the table, sending tingles up my back. I order another scotch, and Linda opts for a glass of champagne. Sitting next to me on the bench side of the table, I notice her legs as her dress rides up slightly.

Linda looked slyly at me and said, “Did I shock you with the anal text.”

I smile and say, “Are you serious about wanting to try anal?”

Linda said, “I’m very serious. I know that Anna doesn’t give you her ass, so I think you should have mine.”

I reply, “I bought some toys and lube just in case.” Linda gives me a devilish smile.

Linda and my wife have a deep connection, frequently discussing the dirty details of their sex lives. Linda knows Anna’s hesitations regarding anal sex and that she does not enjoy anal penetration. Linda seems to be purposefully testing boundaries, perhaps aiming to surpass her best friend’s limitations. Regardless of Linda’s motivations, this idea ignites an insatiable craving in me.

Linda and I have a delightful lunch with plenty of drinks; we are getting pleasantly tipsy. Our conversation is playful, filled with teasing touches and seductive glances. The sexual tension between us grows with our discreet caresses, causing a noticeable bulge in my pants. Linda suggestively says, “Let’s get out of here and go to the room for dessert.” I order champagne for Linda and scotch for myself to be brought to our room and quickly settle the bill.

Linda and I lose all sense of discretion walking to the elevator. Lust takes over. We act like teenage lovers, fueled by the atmosphere and maybe the drinks. In the elevator, we passionately kiss and touch each other. Linda strokes me while I explore under her dress, feeling her thigh and brushing her wet pussy through her panties. We indulge in our desires as we ride to the top floor undisturbed.

As we enter the room, our mouths collide in passionate kisses while our hands eagerly explore each other’s bodies, unleashing our inner wildness. Linda skilfully undoes my shirt buttons, leaving me shirtless. Our lips and hands fervently wander, tracing every contour and hollow; the overwhelming intensity of our desire consumes us. I unzip Linda’s dress, allowing it to gracefully fall to the floor, revealing her white bra struggling to contain her ample breasts and tiny white panties. I unclasp her bra, setting her magnificent breasts free, a sight that takes my breath away.

I settle into a comfy armchair; Linda sits on my lap, kissing my neck and whispering, “Jon, I want you so bad.” Just as things start to heat up, room service interrupts us with a knock on the door. I hastily compose myself and rush to answer the door while Linda hurriedly escapes to the bedroom. A young man arrives with our drinks and ice, pushing a cart, and notices the scattered clothes strewn across the floor. His eyes shift towards the bedroom, where Linda lies on the bed, her breasts fully exposed, making no effort to cover her partially naked figure. It appears she is intentionally putting on a show for the young man. Before departing, he gives me a knowing smirk; I smile back.

I start opening the champagne, and Linda surprises me by returning to the room, embracing me from behind, and kissing my neck. As we settle down on the couch with our drinks, our hands again roam passionately over each other’s bodies. Our kisses become more urgent as we surrender to our growing passion. I eagerly attend to Linda’s large breasts, savouring each nipple. In a soft, melodic voice, Linda whispers, “Jon, I want you so bad,” as our lips remain locked.

Linda stands before me, wearing only her tiny white panties that are soaking wet and clinging to her lips; she assists me in removing them, revealing her beautiful moist pussy. The sight before me takes me aback. Linda's stunning physique mesmerizes me. I sit down and take my time to appreciate every part of her, my hands caressing her voluptuous ass. The intimacy deepens as I tenderly kiss and lick her navel while her fingers playfully entwine in my hair.

Suddenly, the sound of a ringing phone interrupts our passionate moment. Linda steps aside to retrieve it from her purse and calmly answers, “Hello, Anna, how are you?” It turns out my wife is on the other end of the line. I quickly stand up and hastily take a big gulp of my scotch.

Linda moves gracefully about the room, completely naked, while casually conversing with my wife on the phone. She sits leisurely on the couch, seductively lifting her legs onto the coffee table. With one hand, Linda teasingly explores her pussy, heightening her arousal with her daring behaviour. She signals me to come closer with an alluring and sensual display. Unable to resist, I kneel between her inviting legs as she guides me toward her intoxicating wetness. All reservations and guilt vanish as lust takes over, and I passionately start to pleasure her pussy with my mouth.

I briefly pause and softly say, “God, I love your pussy.” Linda's wetness and enticing plump pussy lips captivate me every time we meet, always arousing me. I pleasure Linda with my tongue as she tries to suppress her moans by biting her lip and tilting her head back. The pleasure overwhelms her, causing her to embrace her daring side and push our boundaries further. Linda puts Anna on speakerphone, allowing me to hear my wife's voice while I indulge in her best friend's pussy. The forbidden nature of our actions intensifies the excitement, bringing me to the edge of climaxing in my boxers as I silently mouth the words, "You are so bad!"

Linda's body reacts to my touch, evident in the way her juices flow and her clit swells with excitement. I pleasure her using my tongue and lips on her swollen fleshy clit, while also inserting two fingers inside her pussy. I focus on stimulating Linda's G-spot; her pleasure intensifies, overwhelming her.

Linda struggles to speak, wriggling in ecstasy, while Anna expresses concern about her friend's shortness of breath. "Linda, are you ok? You sound out of breath," I hear Anna say on the phone. Little does she know her best friend is resisting an orgasm caused by her husband pleasuring her.

Bringing Linda to the brink of climax, she suddenly stops me, not wanting to orgasm with Anna still on the line. Unable to hold off any longer, Linda quickly makes an excuse to end the call. Just before hanging up, I hear Anna saying, "Love you, L, have a fantastic day off."

As soon as the call ends, unable to hold off any longer, Linda shouts out, "Oh my god, that is so hot and dirty. Don't stop. I'm going to cum, fuck yes, yes." Linda's body explodes with a powerful orgasm, and she lets out a long moan. Her eyes are closed tight, taking in the pleasure, her body convulses, both her legs wrap around me, and her hands pull me closer into her pussy, as she arches her back.

Missbusty_45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Missbusty_45

Out of nowhere, a warm liquid covers my face and trickles into my mouth. I am lost in pleasure as another surge of warmth follows and then another. Linda is writhing and moaning uncontrollably, heightening my desire. I keep gently stimulating her clit as waves of pleasure wash over her, leading to her contracting and soaking my face with her sweet musky juice. I tell her, “Linda, I love eating your pussy.”

Linda catches her breath, slowly recovering from the pleasure she just experienced. Her body trembles slightly. I move away from her pussy, and we exchange a passionate kiss. Linda reciprocates the kiss tenderly, running her tongue along my face and lips, savouring the taste of her pleasure. Struggling to form a complete sentence, she whispers, “I have never felt an orgasm like that before, Jon; it is unbelievable.” I embrace her warmly and whisper, “You are an extraordinary woman.”

I get up and pour another scotch as I peer out the window, lost in my thoughts. I feel a mixture of intense desire and guilt, knowing that I am satisfying my wife’s best friend while she unknowingly listens on the other end of the phone. It's astonishing to witness how Linda has transformed into someone so daring and insatiable. Just then, Linda approaches and says, “That was so hot! What are you thinking?”

I reply, “I love how dirty you are; you drive me crazy.”

Linda replies, “You have no idea we are just getting started.”

Linda passionately kisses me, her lips burning with desire as she pulls me towards the bedroom. She leads me to the bed, gesturing for me to strip and lie down. I eagerly follow her instructions. With a playful seduction, she trails her lips down my body, teasing me with sensual licks along the length of my stiffening cock. Breaking the silence, Linda confesses, "I love sucking your cock; delicious."

Positioning herself between my legs, Linda begins to pleasure me, licking and circling the head with her tongue. Linda stops momentarily, locking eyes with me as she whispers, "Shall we indulge in some anal pleasure, Jon?" Caught up in the moment, I playfully respond, "Oh, Mrs. Andreson, you are naughty."

My desire is on overdrive, prompting me to instruct Linda to position herself on all fours. She eagerly complies with her magnificent round ass right in front of me, with no inhibition or shyness. I love that big beautiful ass as I begin to explore the curves with gentle kisses, licking and teasing with my tongue, relishing the sight of my saliva on her skin. My hands spread Linda’s full cheeks, my tongue exploring every crevice as I lick the length of her ass between both cheeks. As I rim her tight anus, Linda moans softly, surrendering to the pleasure while I work diligently to relax her muscles and savour every moment.

I gently explore Linda's tight crevice with my tongue, gradually increasing the pressure as I delve deeper into her asshole. I have a private view of her puckered asshole slowly opening up; the feeling is driving me crazy. I alternate between rimming her anus and penetrating her tight ass with my tongue. As Linda's moans grow louder, a mixture of pleasure and anticipation resonates in the room. Finally, she lets out a contented sigh and exclaims, "God, Jon, that feels fucken amazing."

I apply a generous amount of thick lube onto Linda's ass, causing her to jump a little, reacting to the cold sensation as it drips onto her tight little asshole. I use my fingers to massage her puckered asshole to relax her muscles, feeling them pulsate under my touch. Slowly, I insert one finger, then another, exploring the velvety confines of her anal passage. Linda responds with a soft squeal and pushes towards me, matching her movements with more pressure. As I continue pleasuring her little asshole, Linda's hand finds its way to her clit, her moans growing louder.

Linda's arousal peaks as she relaxes her ass around my fingers, creating the perfect moment to fill her further. I grab the anal toy from the nightstand, causing Linda to moan with desire as I position it at the entrance of her anal passage. With a slight contraction of her ass, Linda pushes harder against the toy, clearly eager to be filled. Surprisingly, the toy slips past the opening quickly. With one more firm push against her puckered asshole, it fully inserts into Linda's ass, prompting her to let out a long moan and exclaims, "Fuck yes!"

Linda's moans intensify as she feels the rubber implement filling her ass while her fingers rub her pussy, driving herself wild. I lower myself to her open wet pussy; I pleasure her sopping pussy with my mouth while she vigorously rubs her clit with her hand. Gripping her sexy ass, I push my tongue deeper into her pussy, grinding her folds against my face. Linda begins to buck uncontrollably, screaming, "Fuck Jon, I'm cumming again, yes, oh fuck yes," as a powerful orgasm washes over her body. Her juices gushing onto my mouth and face.

Linda's body trembles as she starts to come down from her orgasmic bliss. She collapses, flattening out against the bed as I rest on her, planting tender kisses on her neck. Linda regains her composure, and her sexual desires take over once again. Still in a daze, she softly says, "Jon, that is incredible!" In an almost shy, innocent whisper, Linda expresses her desires, "Jon, I want your cock in my ass." I kiss her passionately and suggest that she resumes her previous position, raising her backside. Linda's hunger for pleasure is insatiable.

Carefully removing the plug, Linda lets out a gasp. Trembling with anticipation, I grab the bottle of lube, ready to make our desires a reality. I squeeze out a generous amount onto my hand, coating my rock-hard cock with the slick gel, my gaze fixating on Linda’s tight little asshole. I position my hard cock onto the rim of her puckered asshole. We both let out a grunt, and Linda squeals with pent-up dirty desire. Linda urges, “Jon, fuck me. I want your cock in my ass.”

The head of my cock meets with a bit of resistance as Linda’s tight asshole slowly adjusts to the size. Slowly I push the head of my cock into her tight asshole. A deep groan escapes Linda’s lips as she enjoys the erotic sensation. The rim of Linda’s asshole quivers as my hard cock presses against her anal opening. Linda lets out a horny little moan, my cock pushing passed the opening a little deeper into her ass. God, how I want to blow my load into her hot ass! I let out a loud grunt, and “Oh fuck yes,” escapes my lips.

“Are you ok?” I ask, slowly pushing more of my cock into her.

“Fucking amazing!” she gasps in response. “Fill my ass with your cock, fuck me!”

Urging Linda on, I’m telling her, “Play with your clit, baby.” Taking my advice, she reaches between her legs and starts touching herself.

Linda, with a naughty smile on her face, deliberately pushes her ass straight back onto my cock. Linda’s makes an ecstatic cry of pleasure as she watches her little asshole slowly take the entire length of my stiff shaft. Holy fuck was she tight! We both grunted in sheer ecstasy. I firmly grip her hips, providing stability and pushing even deeper into her ass.

With my hands on each hip, I pull Linda back towards me as my cock slide in and out of her ass while she matches my thrusts. Her passionate moans fill the room, her emotional pleas of “Oh god, yes, yes! Don’t stop! Don’t stop fucking me!” At that moment, nothing else matters, the intensity of our ecstasy and our primal sexual pleasure taking over.

Linda’s fingers caress her throbbing clit vigorously as she presses her body against mine, my length sinking deeper into her with every powerful thrust. Linda’s breath quickens, mingling with passionate moans that fill the air as she surrenders to the overwhelming pleasure. She is so close!

Lost in the moment, she buries her face in the sheets, her voice trembling with ecstasy. In an explosive declaration, Linda cries out, “Oh god, oh god, I’m cumming again fuck, yes, yes!” her ass pulsating in sync with her climax. Her body is trembling uncontrollably, and her ass tightens around my cock. The heat and tightness around my cock is fucking overwhelming me.

Unable to resist any longer, I lose complete control; my cock twitches and my balls tighten. I cry out, “Fuck, I'm cumming; yes, fuck.” I feel my release building in my balls, and a large spurt exits my rock-hard cock, filling Linda's ass. I release load after load of my seed deep inside her ass while she is still enjoying waves of pleasure. She puts her head down on the pillow moaning and whimpering, “Yes, fill my ass with your cum, yes, yes, take my ass.”

As I come down from my orgasm, I continue to slide my hard cock in and out of Linda's stretched ass. My cock glistens with a mixture of lube and my milky climax, creating a captivating sight. I pull out entirely as I start to contract back to normal, watching my arousal flow out of Linda like a stream of pleasure.

Linda and I lie on the bed, completely exhausted, gazing into each other’s eyes. Our bodies shimmer in sweat as the room feels like a sexual sauna, the scent of dirty sex in the air. I give Linda a loving kiss and wrap my arms around her. In a barely audible voice, Linda expresses her satisfaction, saying, “Jon, that was fucken amazing. Let’s order dinner and more drinks; we still have the whole night ahead of us.” I gently kiss Linda’s cheek before getting up from the bed.

I settle into the chair beside the bed with my drink in hand, mesmerized by Linda’s captivating figure, enticing curves, and stunning face. The tousled bed and lingering scent of passion in the air heighten my racing thoughts. It’s incredible to think that just a month ago, I never would have imagined Linda naked in my presence or engaging in such intimate acts. The intensity of our encounter consumes my mind, occupying every thought. Our affair takes another inevitable step; we cannot resist each other even if we want to.

The rest of the night is a wild blur of raw, insatiable lust as we try out new positions and reach climax multiple times. It’s a night to remember forever etched in my memory. Linda's sexual journey is far from over, and I am shocked that the most mind-blowing sex I've ever had is with someone so unexpected and taboo. I feel like this is just the beginning - I know there is so much more naughtiness and pleasure to explore. The night ends with a promise of even hotter, dirtier encounters ahead. Am I blessed or cursed? Time will tell.

To be continued

————————————

Thank you for reading my story. Please hit the “like” and “favourite” buttons below if you enjoyed it. I love getting comments and private messages about my stories as well.

Published 
Written by Funguy9999
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments