Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Cuckold's Pleasure - Her Love

"Each cuckold is different with what makes them enjoy it. Bill's is her love"

92
9 Comments 9
4.7k Views 4.7k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"Is he a cuckold? I'm not completely sure. I guess it depends on your definition. Let me know in the comments. Each husband has a different reason why he stays married to a wife who has other lovers. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Bill's reason is their shared love for each other."

Helen and I are both in our seventies now, and we’ve been married for well over forty years. I’ve been Helen's cuckold for most of them. I’ve been following KeylimePi’s stories since he started posting the Cuckolder Stories.

I thought a lot of them were hot, but they missed why I’m a cuckold and still married. I want to share my experiences as her cuckold and my reasons for staying married to her.

It was my thirtieth birthday, the first time she made me a cuckold. I’d talked to her about it for a couple of years, and as usually happens, she’d turned me down flat. We’d talked about it again, and we even role-played it a few times, but nothing beyond that.

First lover

That lasted until one time we were in Santa Barbara for my birthday. We were at a resort on the ocean where we could hear the waves as they crashed on the rocks near the outdoor bar. We were sitting there, enjoying the waves, and I’d just made a comment about strange lovers, testing to see if some hot roll-play might be interesting, when I had to use the men’s room. On the way back, I saw a guy standing by Helen, talking to her. I stepped back out of sight, looking at them. She finally asked him to sit down at our table and continued to talk to him. This was a script we’d used before in our roll-playing, where I was away from her table and a guy came by, hitting on her. She’d pretend to get a text message from her mom, telling her to have a good time at the resort.

I decided I wanted to get Helen started on the script. So I texted her.

Hi darling, This is your mother telling you to let loose, and if you can, take him to our room. I want you to enjoy him there. Yes, that way! When he leaves, text me.

I saw her look at her phone, and she tried not to look for me. She read the text again, then texted me back.

You’re sure. You want me to go all the way with him? All, all the way? The way we pretended I did last month?

I sent back some heart emojis, along with an explosion one.

Is this the time Helen goes for it? I can’t believe it’s going to happen. My heart was in my throat, and my hands were trembling. I could feel sweat on my forehead, and my cock was tenting my trousers. This is what cuckolds talk about. The excitement and the dread at the same time.

I moved to the bar, where I could watch. She ordered a glass of white wine, and he ordered something like a whisky. Luckily, I’d left before we’d ordered drinks, so there was no sign of me there.

I could tell he was hitting on her, but it didn't turn her off. I could make out a few words, like kiss you, just before he leaned over and kissed her. Then he moved his chair, so he was sitting closer to her. He was making progress because I could see the slight flush she gets.

He took her hand and said something to her that made her shake her head no. I could lip-read, “Not yet.” Okay, he’s still making progress. He was holding her hand and giving her some kisses. After a half hour, I could tell he said something that made her smile and look around, like she was deciding something.

When her eyes swept past me, I slightly nodded. Her smile brightened, and she gave him a passionate kiss. It was clear she was saying yes to him.

I could barely stand; my erection was so hard. I could feel my cock dripping pre-come. It’s getting stronger, my angst. Am I really going to let her do it? Am I going to let this stranger taste my wife? Is he going to put his cock in my wife, in Helen?

We had a room on the ground floor, away from the bar and near the pool, so I didn’t have to follow them. I could walk along the other side of the pool and watch them. He was holding her close and stopping to kiss her and caress her breasts. She was really into it, and she wasn’t paying attention to anything but him. His hands were on her breasts, and her hands were on his cock. By the time they were at our door, he had her top unbuttoned, and as she stepped inside, I could see it fall to the floor as the door closed.

When the door closed, my cock erupted inside my pants. It was messy, but it felt wonderful while I climaxed, knowing she was going to fuck him. My fantasy is going to be realized.

I had to wait outside on the pool furniture for almost two hours when he opened the door and left. I got her text immediately.

When I got there, she was naked, standing by the bed, and I could see some cum on her pussy. “Bill, fuck me; I want your cock to come in me too." My clothes came off, and I started making love to her. I wanted this to be more than a fuck; I wanted to make love. I wanted to prove to her, that I still loved her. I was kissing her all over the lips, her neck, and her breasts. (god, were they still her breasts, or were they her tits now?)

When I went south, she tried to stop me, but I insisted. I wanted to eat her lover's cum. When I finally got her to come twice, I put my cock in her and forced some more of his cum out before I added mine.

The next morning, I asked her about it. “Bill, when I got your text, I didn’t believe it at first." She replied, "Yes, we’ve talked about it before, but when I got that text, just like we’ve roll-played, I just couldn’t stop. When I got that exploding emoji, I knew Bill—that I was going to do it; I was going to fuck Frank. It was so much against who I thought I was, and knowing that you were going to be waiting for me to finish, it was too much to resist. I loved doing it, and I enjoyed it when you fucked me afterwards.”

I caressed her tits, and she continued saying, “You were right. It’s so exciting; I’ll never forget the climax I felt when he was fucking me. I saw stars." She couldn’t stop talking about her experience.

This might have been a mistake; it was hard while it was happening, though the climax I had when they went in almost paid for it. Making love to Helen afterward was exquisitely wonderful. On balance, I’m glad she did it. I think I am.

Our love-making was more enjoyable after Frank, and we played and had fun making love. We'd gained something I couldn't explain, but I loved it.

It was several weeks later, with some misgivings, that I talked to her about doing it again. I was trying to remember all the emotions I’d had—the positive ones and the painful ones. I hadn't actually seen it happen. The question I kept asking myself was how different it would be if I saw it happen. Would seeing someone else make love to Helen be better, easier, or harder.?

Talking about a second lover.

I finally started talking to Helen about it. How did it feel, and did she regret doing it? “Your time with Frank in Santa Barbara—I want to talk about it. In Santa Barbara, you said it was exciting, and for a while, you talked about it a lot, but when we got home, you quit. Why?"

It took a few tries before she answered. “That happened on vacation; bringing it home, other men here, was just different, and it feels more dangerous. It was exciting, but maybe too exciting, Bill. I might not be able to stop.”

"If I continued to want you to?" I said, “Would that change your mind?” I paused and then said, “I’m not sure, but I didn’t get to watch it happen, and I keep thinking I want to.”

"God, Bill, you don’t. You just don’t.” Helen answered. “It would be a mistake."

I wasn’t about to leave it there, and I finally got her to answer why it would be a mistake. 

“Bill, it was when we got home that I realized how different it is when I’m making love with you and being fucked, just fucked. I don’t want to risk our love by being fucked by someone else.” 

I kept persisting, insisting that she tell me. When she did, it was a shock.

“If you insist, you want to know. Like I’ve said, it’s different.” Her eyes were tearing before she continued saying, “When I was with Frank, I was a different woman. When we were alone in our room, I became wild, and I wanted him to do all kinds of things to me. Yes, he played with my tits, but he wouldn’t mark me like I wanted because he knew I’d regret it when I got home to my husband. I asked him to fuck my cunt, my cunt. You know how I hate that word, but for him, I wanted a cunt. I wanted one so he could fuck it. I even let him try to fuck my ass—not successfully, by the way.”

She stopped talking because she was crying. When she could continue, she said, “Bill, by the time I was home … the excitement had faded and the shame had taken over.”

I stared at her. God, Bill, do you want to risk this? Do I want to see Helen like that?

Instead, I asked her, “Do you want to experience that again? Do you want to feel that again? If you don’t do it with me knowing it and seeing it, would you go after it again?”

The answers I want are no, no, and no! What are Helen’s answers?

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and said, “I don’t know. Sometimes yes and sometimes no. I’m sorry, Bill, but sometimes it’s yes to all three. I actually thought about it once.”

I sat there, trying to comprehend what she’d said. She wanted it again. “Would you, could you let me watch it happen?” I waited for her to answer. 

Samantha_gomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samantha_gomez

Helen sat there without answering immediately. She finally said, “I think so; it might depend on how you react. Bill, I told you how I reacted to Frank. Could you see me act like that and still love me? Seriously?” 

She stopped talking for a bit, then steeled herself to continue, “That’s not the only reason. Bill, I loved being unrestrained while Frank and I were fucking and screwing each other. Mainly because I didn’t care what he might think about me later. If you’re there, I‘m not sure I can do that.” She kind of slumped as she finished.

When I encouraged her in Santa Barbara, I knew I was opening Pandora’s Box. It appears I did. I’m going to need her love to survive. Is she right that watching might be too much for us as a couple?

I just held her, and it was a few days before we could revisit it. I couldn’t leave it there. We both knew that.

“I want to see it, Helen. I want you to do it with me watching at least once. If it’s too much for me, then just once."

“There’s a guy I considered,” she whispered. "Um, I told you I thought about just doing it again. We’re both going to the training meeting in two weeks. Um, it’s on Thursday and Friday. I’d thought of seducing him at the meeting, but I’ve never approached him about it. He might be willing; he’s single, and we get along well, but letting you watch for the first time? I’d be uncomfortable with that, and I can’t imagine he’d be okay either.”

She looked at me searchingly, trying to see my reaction.

She continued, “It’s Thursday and Friday, so we’ll be back Friday afternoon. Bill, oh god, Bill, I was going to do it without telling you. I want to be fucked senseless again, but … I think I can do it with you watching on Friday. Wes will say yes, I’m sure. Um, almost sure. Maybe? Will you let it happen that way? See us on Friday; watch us on Friday. God, I’m going to have to ask him up front, aren’t I? I can’t wait until we leave, can I? I'm going to have to ask now.”

Without thinking, I nodded. There was silence until I asked, “When will you ask him? When will we know?"

She answered, "Tomorrow, I’ll ask Wes, then it’s up to him.”

I kissed her, and then I just held her, and we just stayed like that for a long time, holding each other.

Am I going to regret this? I hope not. I really hope not.

The next day, on the way home, I could hardly control my impatience. I forced myself to drive normally. When I got home, Helen was there. I kissed her and waited to see if she had an answer.

“I talked to Wes,” she said, “Um, I talked to him at lunch, and it was a surprise; he seemed interested but needed to think. Anyway, that’s what he said. He caught me as we were leaving work, and we talked some more.

“He’s nervous about Friday. Hell, he wants you in a chair well restrained, so you can’t interrupt or attack him. He’s never done this before, and well, otherwise, he wants to use a camera, and you can watch it on a screen.”

She looked at me pleadingly, saying, “I told him if you said you’d behave, you would, but he’s nervous. That’s his condition.”

Tied up like a raving beast? Well, like a first-time cuckold, an almost-first-time cuckold. Maybe he wasn’t wrong. How will I react actually seeing it happen? I’m not completely sure.

“He’ll leave afterward? Um, before midnight?” I asked. “You’re sure, right?”

She kissed me, saying, “Yes, honey, he’ll leave by midnight. I asked him."

When the time came, he picked her up, and I’d gotten her ready. She’d never shaved her pussy, and she wanted me to trim and shave her, so she had just a strip above her pussy, nice and neat. She made me buy her some sexy panties to wear, and she told me what kind of bra to get.

This wasn’t what I’d hoped for, but, um, just, this is the way it is. Hell,

Thursday night was worse than the time in Santa Barbara because they were together all night, doing whatever they were doing. I didn't know when they started or finished. There weren't any calls or pictures because Helen just refused. Friday was even worse, with the anticipation of what I was going to see tonight. I left early, so I was home when she got there.

When they got back, Wes dropped her off and left after talking in the car for several minutes. When she came in, she seemed excited to be home, and I asked her, “How was last night?" before I realized I didn’t want to know. She started answering, and I said, “No, don’t answer that; I don’t want to know; please, just don’t.”

I kissed her, but hesitantly, because I wasn’t sure how she’d react after being with her second lover and was going to be with him again. It scared me to death about how she'd react to me

It was hell for me waiting for him to come back at eight. Helen changed the sheets, fluffed the pillows, and acted as nervous as I felt. A little before eight, I brought in the chair for me and undressed, so I was naked too. Less threatening, I thought.

When I sat down to let Helen tie me, I realized my erection was making a definite statement about me. Embarrassing, or maybe not. I couldn’t decide.

Helen tied me down and called him at eight exactly. The bell rang and Helen went to let him in. I could hear them talking, then silence, then talking again. The same pain I’d felt before came over me, magnified while I was waiting.

When they came in, they were kissing, and it multiplied the agony. All the other emotions I had read about came over me. I was feeling humiliation from letting him fuck her, self-loathing from allowing it to happen, and embarrassment from being naked in front of him. It was an excruciating pain.

Underneath it all was excitement, knowing I was going to watch him as he undressed her, see him kissing her, see him handle her, and watch Helen respond to him. The anticipation of watching him make her cum and watching him cum inside her built my excitement even more. I wanted to watch. I needed to see it happen.

When I saw Wes unbutton her blouse, she closed her eyes, enjoying the sensations as he was undressing her in front of me. When he was slipping her blouse off, she looked at me, seeing my reaction to what Wes was doing. I saw a small smile flit across her face, as if she could see my conflicting emotions.

Wes was intent on Helen and her reactions. She moved her focus back to Wes as she unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and forced them down together with his boxer shorts. She was exploring his cock, and I couldn’t believe it when she kneeled in front of him, put his cock in her mouth, and cupped his balls. I focused on what Helen was doing when I saw her bra unfastened by him, and she let it drop to the floor.

She stood and started removing his shirt, and Wes was removing her panties. This was all going on while they were passionately kissing. They ended up on the bed naked, engrossed in each other. I could hear Helen's heavy breathing and whimpers while he was kissing and fondling her … uh, tits. He started slapping them, pinching her nipples, and twisting them until Helen reached down and started stroking his cock, murmuring something to him. I could see her excitement overwhelm her until she lay back, totally limp. I could see the satisfaction on her face.

Did she come for him already, Jesus? Did she? Hell, she did; this is agony.

He slid down and put his face between her thighs, and I could see his tongue probing and licking. She was going berserk and pushed him over on his back, saying, “Wes, I want to taste you again, Wes, your cock." She was twisting over him, putting her cunt over his mouth and his cock in her mouth.

I think my mind short-circuited because the rest of what they did was a blur. There was screaming, yelling, slapping, and I'm sure I heard Helen say, “Wes, I love this. I love you. I need this. Keep doing it to me.” At least I thought I did. When my memory turned back on, he was on his back, and Helen was riding his cock, screaming, “Cum in me! I want your cum in me. God, Wes, I’m coming, please. WES, god.” Then I saw Wes tense as he came inside her. We all collapsed; Helen was on top of Wes, and I just slacked against the ropes, and I felt the last pulses of my cum escape from my cock.

The exaltation I felt as my cock softened was fabulous, wonderful, and astonishing. It was better than I’d ever imagined.

I love seeing her like that, and I want that for her again. I want to watch, but even if I can't, I want it for her. Will she let me watch when she does it again? I want to; please, Helen, let me watch sometimes.

I felt my love, my passion, and my love for her overwhelm me.

They were kissing each other, caressing each other gently, and lovingly holding each other. He caressed her tits, and she caressed his cock, then brought her hand to lick his cum off.

“Wes, that was even better than last night. I’m going to want it again and again, but, oh, Wes, I love Bill, and I need to find out how he is." They both got up and dressed, and Helen escorted him out of the bedroom, and I heard their kisses as the door opened and then closed.

She came back into the bedroom and started untying me. When she had me untied, she sat on my lap and kissed me, saying,

“Will you let me do it again?"

The love we have for each other, the pleasure she gets, and the enjoyment I get keep us together after thirty-five years.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments