Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold Pleasures - Locked out

"Jim is locked outside the bedroom, imagining what is happening."

98
15 Comments 15
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Why do cuckolds exist? Because, at some level, they enjoy it. The emotional reward is greater than the emotional misery. Different people enjoy different things. <p> [ADVERT] </p>That's why people react in different ways. What turns one man on is different from the next. Why some men become cuckolds This is their pleasure. They enjoy it."

Yes, I’m a cuckold, so what? You get your gratification the way you want; I get mine the way I like it. I’ve been a knowing cuckold for over a year and an actual cuckold for about two years. No, I didn’t come home early one day and find her with some guy. In some ways, it was worse, or maybe better.

It started on a Friday night when Steve rang the doorbell and Marilyn let him in. I sat in my TV chair, and they sat on the couch, and Marilyn started by saying, “Steve and I have been meeting for lunch for a while, um, about a year, and I've told you I was working late about the same amount of time Ah, Steve and I have been having sex for the last six months.” She paused, letting that sink in, and then continued, “I decided I wanted you to know. That you’re my cuckold—our cuckold. And we’re not going to stop. I want you to know. I’m tired of hiding it. I want to stay married to you, but,” she stopped again, thinking, “Um, but I’m going to continue to fuck Steve. 

"No, I’m not going to make you watch; actually, I don’t want you to watch.”

It wasn’t a complete surprise; I’d seen evidence a few times but ignored it. I’d discovered it the first time I saw some of her panties that had been hand-washed but were in the regular wash. I sat in my office thinking about it, and my cock was hard.  One time I found cum on the bedspread—not a lot, but it was fresh enough to know I hadn’t left it. This time, when my cock got hard, I’d jacked off thinking about it.

I pretended outrage when she told me about it, but it didn’t take long to lower the outrage to sullen acceptance. On the inside, I was thinking

I knew it; I actually knew it.

After a long fight, argument, and discussion, they went into our bedroom and locked the door. "Steve and I are going to use our bedroom to fuck. Get used to it. Um, if we are in the bedroom before you're home, we'll use my old dorm room signal, except I'll hang my panties on the door knob. Don't knock or try to get in."

******** In the bedroom, Marilyn********

“That didn’t go as bad as I thought it might. Steve, he actually let us come in here together,” I said. "Here, let me undress you first.” I kissed Steve and unbuttoned his shirt, dropping it on the floor as I continued undressing him. I was kissing everything I exposed. When I had his cock exposed, I took it in my mouth, sucking on it. Steve undressed me and was sucking on my tits.

This is different; I can tell already. Jim is locked out, and he’s imagining what Steve and I are doing here. I think I love that. I'm making Jim know that I’m cuckolding him and fucking Steve, but Jim doesn't know for sure exactly what we're doing.

I laid back with my pussy exposed to Steve, and he was taking advantage of it. His tongue was licking my slit, swallowing all my juices that were leaking; suddenly he sucked on my clitoris, and I screamed, "Steve, do that again.” I was loud enough so Jim could hear me through the door. It felt wonderful, feeling his tongue on my clitoris, his hands on my tits, and me coming without Jim knowing exactly what was happening here.

******** outside the bedroom door ********

I heard Marlyn scream, “Do that again.” God, what did he do to her? I couldn’t imagine. Like hell, I couldn’t; I was picturing all kinds of things happening. I was picturing him finger-fucking her and biting her breasts—no, her tits. He was biting her tits with her hands on his head, encouraging him. Images were flitting through my mind, and they were driving me crazy.

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

I could hear noises and movements in my bed. Was he fucking her already? Was she sucking his cock?


“Steve!” Was the next word I could hear. Then I heard, "Yes, right there, oh, yes, you’re going to..." Her voice became unintelligible. Hell, what was he doing to her? Fucking her, making her cum, marking her—what was he doing to Marilyn?

She was quiet for a while, but I could hear him say, ”Take it all.”

Was he putting his cock in her? Was she sucking him off? Was she enjoying it? I had to know. I wanted to know, but I couldn't.

I realized I was hearing the bed being abused. Used hard, and I knew Marilyn had his cock in her and was being fucked.

******** In the bedroom, Marilyn********

All I could think of was Steve’s cock inside of me, fucking me. His cock was absolutely dominating me in ways that Jim couldn’t. I submitted to Steve; I would allow him to do anything. I just laid there accepting what he was doing to my, my cunt. That’s what I have: a cunt for Steve to fuck. I love what he’s doing to me. Yes, to me. We’re not making love like Jim and I do; we’re fucking. He’s fucking me, and I’m letting him do it. I want him to do it.

“My tits, be rougher with them.” I wanted to feel my tits tomorrow, and I want Jim to see my tits tomorrow. I want him to see what Steve did to me.

I know his hands are leaving bruises on my tits, and I’m reveling in letting him do it; I’m actually encouraging him. “Yes, harder, Steve; I want to feel them tomorrow; I want Jim to see them tomorrow. YES."

******** Outside the bedroom door ********

It’s getting louder in there. The bed is protesting, but Marilyn isn’t. I can hear some of the sounds she’s making, and I can understand some of the words.

She’s saying. She’s enjoying what they're doing. The last thing I heard for a while is her screaming, “I’m coming, god, it’s so wonderful.”

Then I hear Steve grunt and say, “I’m coming in you.” and then there was silence.

I’m sitting on the floor with my cock in my hand, and I can feel my climax starting; it’s getting stronger. God, I just came all over myself. This is unbelievable.

Hearing them was almost as erotic as when Marilyn and I fucked. Almost? I’m going to need to think about it.

I pull off my tee shirt and wipe my cum up. Is this what it’s going to be like? Locked out, or will she make me watch?

Do I want to watch? I just don’t know. That was so powerful, I just don’t know.

******** In the bedroom, Marilyn********

We’re laying there panting and coming down from our climaxes. Steve’s cum is all over me, and I use my finger to put some in my mouth to taste.

This was the best time ever. It’s a lot more powerful when Jim knows that I’m cuckolding him, but he can’t see it as it happens. Yes, I like this; Jim can listen from the outside when I cuck him.

Cuckold pleasures, I need him to enjoy it too. Locked out! We’ll both love this.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments