Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold Pleasures - Watching

"A man discovers he enjoys seeing his wife cuckold him."

68
15 Comments 15
5.2k Views 5.2k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is from a series I haven't posted into for several months. and although they are independent, it will give you an idea of why different men stay as cuckolds. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There is a payback they need."

It’s Saturday, and Kira is with Lee tonight. Lee won’t let me watch when they fuck, and I hate it. Next weekend will be our third anniversary, and I’m looking forward to it. No, it’s not our third wedding anniversary; it’s our third cuck anniversary.

Just thinking about that first time still gets me hard. We’d gone to the river with some friends, just to play in the water, when Kira sidled up to me and told me that if I wanted to watch her fuck Clay, I should go upstream and wait and hide. She was going to the place we frequently used.

She’d been teasing me, or so I’d thought, about cuckolding me ever since she saw some of the porn I was watching, cuckold porn. It turned out she was serious.

I wasn’t at all sure I was serious, but knowing it was happening and not seeing it? No way. I snuck away without being noticed, found a spot, and waited. 

What am I doing here? I’m going to watch Kira get fucked and not stop it. I know how this is going to end; Kira intends to make me her cuckold, and I’m going to watch her do it. Kira is talking to Clay; she must be asking him to fuck her. 

She was serious when we were pretending I was her lover. She’s going to fuck Clay, my best man, at our wedding. I knew that he’d wanted her even before I met her. Now he’s going to get her. 

She’s got him naked, and now she’s kneeling in front of him. God, his cock is in her mouth; she’s never let me do that. Hell. Now she’s telling him that she wants his cock in her cunt. In her cunt? I’ve never heard her use that word, ever.

Now, he’s pulling her swimming suit down. I can’t believe I’m hiding here and letting him undress her, and my cock is hard and leaking. 

I had to close my eyes; I couldn’t watch it until I heard her telling him, “Clay, I’ve wanted to fuck you since that time we went to that concert and you kissed me. If you’d tried, I’d already decided I was going to let you. I wanted to fuck you that night, and now I’m going to do it.”

I’ve got to see this. I have to see this. He’s touching her tits, and he’s rougher with them than I am. Is this what she likes? She’s certainly enjoying what he’s doing to her. Can I watch the whole thing? In the stories, the cuckold gets off on watching his cock as it enters her. I can feel it; I’m getting closer and closer, and I’m coming right here. It’s true; I’m coming just as Clay's cock enters her cunt. God, her cunt.

I can make out what Kira’s saying, “Come in my cunt, Clay. My cunt. God, no, it’s your cunt. I want you to cum in your cunt. Colby gets to cum in my vagina and sometimes in my pussy. Sometimes. He’s never been in my cunt. You’re the first man that’s had my cunt.”

He started pounding her. I’ve never fucked her like Clay did; it was amazing. Finally, I saw him tense and slam in as hard as he could; when he slowly slipped out, I saw cum oozing from her cunt. It was clear what the difference was. He fucked her, and I made love to her. I had her vagina, and he fucked her cunt. God.

Now I understand why cuckolds stay, despite the pain and humiliation. It’s because of the rush you get from seeing your wife being fucked and climaxing with another man. 

When we were all back with our friends, separately, of course, Kira got me alone, “I hope you were there to watch, Colby; thinking about you watching while Clay fucked me was the ultimate rush. I hope you got a good view; could you hear us?”

“Yes, I did watch and hear.” I replied, “I’m not sure… Kira, I think… God, I came while I was watching. It was agony, but it was so primal seeing him do that.”

I saw Kira smile a feral smile when I finished, “I thought you would.” She said, “If you’re interested, we’re meeting tomorrow at that place on Morrison’s Creek. Do you remember where we first made love? I invited him to go there and fuck again, but with more time to enjoy each other without having to worry about getting back before we’re missed. I’d like you to watch it again. It’s so much more intense when you’re secretly seeing it.”

The next day, I left my car quite a way away and found a spot to hide. It was half an hour when I heard Clay talking. “We could have stopped back there.”

“Yes, but this has a special memory for me. It’s the first place Colby and I made love. I want to add the memory of you fucking me here. We’re here because I want it here. Put the blanket down, and then we can decide if we want to eat first or fuck first.”

I heard Clay say, “No question about it; let’s fuck first.”

Why did I decide to put myself through this again? He’s spreading that blanket on the sand. God, it’s our blanket. The one that I bring when I intend to fuck Kira on a picnic. Now he’s starting to unbutton her blouse.

It was agony watching them. When he started unbuttoning her blouse, I almost called out to stop him. Seeing Clay with her hands where my hands belonged was painful. I held my breath, just watching. He had all the buttons undone, and he slipped it off her, exposing her bra. When I saw him reach around her back, I had to close my eyes; I couldn’t watch. That lasted until I heard her gasp, and I opened them to see his mouth sucking her right tit. It was my favorite tit. Clay was playing with her tits, my tits. They were my tits to play with, not his.

This is what it’s like to be cuckolded, to watch it happen. It’s hard to believe that any man would be willing to endure the pain and agony of watching it happen or even knowing it was happening

I didn’t stop it because, beneath all the pain, there was something else hiding. I don’t know what it is, but I can feel it. This is the second time I’ve watched, and I’m feeling it again.

I saw Kira reach for his shorts, unzip his shorts, and pull his cock out so she could see and admire it. 

Yes, yes, do it, Clay; I want to see it in my wife. I want to see your cock as it slips inside her cunt. I was wrong; all the pain and agony is worth it if I can watch your cock take her cunt. 

She had Clay’s cock in her hand with his eyes closed when she looked where I was hiding, and I saw her mouth say, “Shall I do it? Shall I fuck him?”

She’s asking for permission to do it again. She wants me to cuckold myself. God, Kira, yes, do it. I want to watch you being screwed. I want to see it as his cock pushes inside her.

All I could do was shift my head so she could see me mouth back, “Yes, do it. Do it.”

Kira smiled. “Clay, get me ready. God, Clay, please, your tongue on my…" She stopped talking because he was already moving down, getting ready to lick her pussy. She continued, “Yes, there, lick me there. My cunt, my clit, yes, Clay, yes."

I could see her face clearly as he was eating her. 

Kira, it’s so different being able to see the emotions on your face. I can see you focus on the sensations as he’s licking you and sucking on your clitoris. God, I’m actually watching as you’re … No, what's happening? Your expression. I’ve never seen that before. Hell, it’s beautiful seeing you like this. Bless God, it’s changing into a rictus of pleasure.

Her face was changing expressions from bliss to wonderment to contentment as I could see her come for him. She was ignoring me; her focus was on Clay while she pulled him up, so his cock was waiting to take her. “Now, Clay, take me now. Your cock, my pus… no, my cunt.” She was saying it loud enough for me to hear. “Fuck my cunt. Please, now, I’ve already told you, it’s your cunt. Take it; fuck it, Clay. You know we’ve just cuckolded Colby; we’ve done it twice. Thinking about cucking Colby makes me… God, it did. I just came again.”

I barely had enough time to get my cock out of my pants when I came. 

When I could pay attention again, I saw her position his cock in front of her cunt, and he was slowly pushing it inside her. As it was inching in, my agony built until the crescendo was me coming in my pants again. I could feel my cum trapped in my crotch this time.

I silently moved back and left them there, still fucking. I couldn’t watch anymore; I had to get away. I was in agony. I was envious of Clay, jealous of him, and felt inferior while at the same time being as hard as hell.

I was totally confused, and I went back to my car and drove back home, thinking about what Kira and I had just done.

*******************

“Was watching me and Clay together as good as you thought? Colby, you haven’t said anything since it happened. Um, since we did it, since Clay fucked me.”

I avoided looking at her and said, “It was a lot different than I expected. I guess the answer is yes and no, both. I’m still trying to… get my head around it. A different question, but an important one, is, did you enjoy it enough to want to do it again?” I looked at her to get a feel for what she was thinking.

Colby, what do you want her to say, yes or no? It’s still agonizing when I picture his cock entering her. I can still see it as it slipped inside her, and I can see how much she seemed to enjoy having it happen. I can see as she lifted off the ground, welcoming his cock, taking her. Shit. Why did I let her see the porn I was watching?

“I’m not sure if I would do it,” she answered, then said, “That’s why I asked you. If you asked me to, um, maybe?"

That’s an answer, though I doubt that she knows that she did answer my question.

I kissed her, and I started taking her clothes off. “I love you! I want you. So let’s make love right now.” I finished undressing her, and then I stood and undressed myself and just took her there on the couch. Afterward, we went back to the bedroom, and we lay there snuggling. I had one hand holding her breasts and the other caressing her... God, I don’t know what, her pussy, her snatch, her hoo-ha? I was holding her between her legs and just caressing her. 

In the morning, I was still holding her, “I have an answer for your question from last night if you can answer two questions for me.”

KATEcherry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KATEcherry

She snuggled her ass back against my cock and said, “If I can, sure.”

I could hear the slightest stress in her voice. “One, if I say yes, do you promise you’ll let me watch, not hidden but openly? Two, you won’t stop letting me make love to you.“ I could feel the tears in my eyes as I said that.

I wiped my tears and continued. “Kira, I watched as he fucked you, and I heard your answer to my question yesterday. You’re hoping that I’ll say yes to continue, but you’re afraid of what I’ll think if you tell me that.”

“I won’t hide it from you; it was agonizing watching you respond to Clay the way you did. I saw you as you came for the first time. It was excruciating watching you come with his cock in you. Kira, but seeing the joy in your expression as you came for him made the pain worth it for me. I want to see it again.”

I’m telling Kira this, humiliating myself in front of her. I can’t believe I’m saying this. More than that, I can’t believe I want it.

God, Kira, I’m your cuckold; I want to watch you being fucked. My answer is that I want it again. Please. I want to see it happen again."

I tried to kiss her, but she resisted, saying, "No, Colby, if you’re my cuckold, I’m in charge. I enjoyed it when you watched me, but it’s my choice; it's our choice. You get no say.”

I tried to insist, to no avail.

Finally, Kira changed the subject; she wanted me to work on her cunt. That’s what she said, “I want you to eat my cunt and make me explode. I’m inviting Clay over Friday night, and I told him you’d watched us fuck at the river.  He loved knowing that. But right now, eat my cunt.” 

She is in charge if I’m her cuckold. God, I told her I am, and that means I’m her submissive. Shit.

Kira looked at me, “Friday, you’re submitting to Clay by putting his cock in my cunt. We’ll be playing, and when he’s ready, you get to put his cock in me. Afterward, you'll get to lick his cum out of my cunt. Today, I want to come with you eating me.” 

No. No. No. Letting him fuck you is enough; you can’t want more, can you? You want me to help him fuck you? What do you think I am?

I can’t speak; how can I agree to that?

It was as if I wasn’t present in my body, “I have to put Clay’s cock in your… God, what? Where do I have to put his cock? Is it your pussy? Your cunt? Kira, I’ll put his cock in your cunt for him to fuck. And when he’s finished with you, I’ll lick his spunk out of you. His semen. That’s what you want; that’s what you’ll get.”

I had to leave, so I went outside and went to the park. I was crying when I got there, and I sat under a tree as isolated as I could find.

I’m going to do it; I said I would. Who am I? What am I?

What I am is obvious, isn’t it? I’m a cuckold. I’m Kira’s’ cuckold. Wait, hell, she told me to make her cum, and I just walked out. I didn’t do what she told me to. I’ve got to go back.

I went into the restroom, splashed water on my face, and headed back home. 

Kira was in the kitchen with some coffee, and I picked her up and carried her into our bedroom. I ripped her clothes off with a surprising show of strength. I destroyed her blouse and left it on the floor with her trousers and bra. I forced her onto the bed and started on her tits, ravaging them. When I moved down to her pussy; I didn’t pay any attention to her protests or resistance. When I had my hands on her tits and my tongue on her clit, all her resistance faded away. 

There were sounds of pleasure, and her hands were caressing my hair. Then her breath quickened, and she started panting, and then I heard a primal scream, and she collapsed into a nerveless body.

When she screamed, I came, releasing my cum into my boxers. I was shocked when that happened. I didn’t feel any of the lead-up to coming. It just happened.

I was there next to her, and both of us were panting. 

Yes, I’m her cuckold, but that’s not all I am. I’m good for something besides … I don’t know, being a cuckold? 

On Friday, Kira made me come home early to help get her ready for her first all-nighter with Clay. She took a shower, and I had to wash her, being careful of her pussy and ass. When I dried her, I applied lotion on her body, again being attentive to her pussy. 

Then I had to trim her hair down there. I was doing it for Clay, not for me. I saw her put on makeup and a little lip stain. My cock was getting hard, and I contemplated just taking her right then, but I chickened out. 

That’s when she reached into the back of her closet, pulled out a new sexy nightgown, and held it up to her, “Will Clay like this, Colby? What do you think?” It was burgundy red and was almost completely see-through. It was what I imagined I'd see in a sheik’s harem, not what I'd ever see Kira wear.

I couldn’t speak, but I could nod. Holding it up to herself, I could still see her nipples and the hair on her pussy through it. My cock started to hurt; it was so hard.

All this is for Clay, not for me. I’m aroused, and I know what’s next when he arrives. I’m going to give Kira to him; I’m going to give her to him to fuck. And I’m going to watch it happen. 

I’m her cuckold, and I’m aroused. I’ll even do the cleanup that she wants me to do. This is too painful; you have to leave.

Of course, I didn’t. I was still there when the doorbell rang. I’d been told to answer the door, and I did. Clay smiled at me and put his hand out to shake. When he got a glimpse of Kira, he smiled. “I knew I was going to enjoy tonight.” He smiled at me with a hint of a smirk. “From what Kira has shared, you will, too.”

He walked to where Kira was sitting on the sofa, gave her a look of admiration, and then leaned over and kissed her while his hands glided over her breasts. 

“Delectable, Kira; I’m so going to enjoy tonight. Especially … um, you told Colby, um, about his tasks tonight? I can’t wait until, well, he performs them.”

“Oh, yes, I did, but first, come sit here next to me.”

I was standing there when she added, “Get us a glass of wine, Colby. There are two glasses and an open bottle of wine in the kitchen. Bring the glasses here, dear.”

I hesitated but went and filled the two glasses and brought them into the living room. I was standing in front of them when she added, “I want you to do this, not Clay. I decided I want you to undress Clay for me when we go into my bedroom. You’ll do that for me, won’t you, honey? It’s just an additional sign that you want him to… ah, what would you say, dear, fuck me, screw me, or is it cuckold you again?”

I couldn’t speak. Kira asked again, “What is it, Colby? Answer me. Is he going to fuck me? Is he going to screw me? Or do you prefer to think of it as cuckolding you again?”

I was still speechless.

“I want you to say it. I want you to tell us what Clay is going to do to me."

I could see that Clay was enjoying my inability to answer. 

He used to be a friend, but now he was enjoying my inability to answer Kira. Hell!

I started to speak but couldn’t. I tried again, and I said, “Kira, he’s… “ I stopped but then continued, ”Clay's going to do all three. God, fuck, screw you, and cuckold me. That’s what he’s here to do. Okay. He’s going to fuck you. He’s going to screw you. That means he’s cuckolding me. All right?”

I took a breath and finished, “I’m letting him do it; I’m even going to put his… cock in your cunt. Afterward, I’m going to lick his cum off you. Okay!”

I had to leave the room because I was crying. I knew what I was doing, and I hated myself for doing it, and I couldn’t let Clay see me cry.

I could hear murmurs and noises, even in the kitchen. I washed my face and got under control. When I re-entered the living room, they were locked in a passionate kiss. 

Kira broke off the kiss, “Let’s go into my bedroom, where you can do the first task. Undress Clay so he can … ah, do what he’s here to do.”

It’s her bedroom now? Does that mean she intends to move me out? Or is it for Clay’s titillation?

Clay had his hand on Kira’s tit possessively as they walked in. Kira got into the bed, and I noticed she’d changed the sheets for him.

Clay stood waiting by the bed. I walked up to him, unbuttoned his shirt, and placed it on the dresser. His tee shirt followed, and then I unbuckled his trousers and helped him slip them off. When I pulled his boxers off, I got my first good view of his cock. It didn’t look bigger than mine, but it was redder and throbbing. There was a chair in the corner that I hadn’t seen, and I tentatively sat down.

By the time I sat, he was caressing her both over and under the nightgown. And she was gasping and making the unmistakable sounds of an aroused woman. It was exciting to watch and hear, but agonizing.

I quit processing what was happening until I heard Kira say, "Fuck me now. Your cock, please. Clay, damn it, I want it in my cunt.”

I knew what I had to do, so I went to the bed, and he was over her with his cock close to her cunt. I touched it and guided it into her. I heard her gasp and then heard Clay say, “Perfect, now you just cucked yourself. You put my cock in her, and now I’m going to fuck her.” There was a pause. “Again!”

I stumbled back to the chair. This was different than before; it was closer; I heard the sounds his cock made, and I saw his cock slipping in and out of her cunt. It was so intense that I almost came. 

Suddenly, he was losing control; it was harder and faster until there was one final push, and I could see he was coming. Some of his cum leaked out of her cunt, and there was one more task I had to do.

After cleaning out Kira, I stood up, and she whispered, "Thanks, dear, for everything you’ve done and let me do.  I love you.”

I had to leave them behind the closed bedroom door. I got on the sofa.  As I masturbated, I knew I needed to see her expression when she came on his cock again. I knew she wouldn’t promise that I would every time, but sometimes it would be enough if I could ever watch it happen. When I came all over my stomach, I realized she hadn't answered my second question. the one about us making love. Did she forget the second question, or did she evade it because she intends to quit fucking me at some point? HELL!

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments