Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold Pleasures - Reclaiming

"On their honeymoon, Stan gets to reclaim his wife"

106
17 Comments 17
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"There are a lot of different types of cuckolds, and there are lots of reasons they stay married. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is Stan's reason."

Lisa and I were on our honeymoon in Monterey, California, and had just gotten back from a day trip into the Big Sur region on Highway 1. We got back into town before dark and stopped at a restaurant overlooking the bay in Pacific Grove at Lands End.

I wouldn’t say that I do everything Lisa tells me to do, but then I wouldn’t try to say I don’t. We were at the bar having a glass of wine and watching the sunset, and I had to use the restroom. When I got back, there was a guy sitting in my seat talking to Lisa. She motioned for me to sit across from them at the bar table, leaving them next to each other, and watching the ocean.

“Yes, I'm staying near the Aquarium in Monterey. Both Stan and I are both there.” Lisa smiled at him, then said, “I’d love to show you my room, Derick. She picked up his hand and kissed his palm. “Stan, you can find our hotel, can’t you? If I go with Derick?” She smiled at me.

I knew she was going to cuckold me; I knew it before I proposed to her; I just didn’t think she'd do it on our honeymoon. Christ, on our honeymoon, she’s going to do it tonight. She kissed my cheek, whispering in my ear, “Tomorrow at nine in the morning.”

Derick shook my hand, and he led my wife to his car. I sat there, trying not to cry. I finished my wine and started to leave when I got a text from Lisa: Darling, yes, I am doing it. I told you I would. I didn't expect to find someone on our honeymoon. I'll text you when he leaves, about nine in the morning. I’ll have a special present for you too. Love xoxo

I got in the car, sat there for a few minutes, and headed for the highway for a cheap motel to stay the night while Derick fucked my one-week-old wife.

I found a motel, undressed, and lay on the bed. I knew what Lisa was wearing under her clothes. I’d seen her put them on, accompanied by lots of kisses all over her.

There she is in front of the door to our room with Derick. She's opening the door for him, and after he closes the door, he is kissing her, and she’s responding. He’s slowly undressing her, kissing her tits as he’s removing her lacy, almost see-through bra. I love seeing her in that. I can see her nipples when they harden. She’s so beautiful standing there, and now he’s seeing it.

Will she let him mark her? Bite her? Could she stop him if she wanted to? Would she even want to stop him? I don’t know. She’d warned me, but she’d never done it to me that I knew of, at least.

Does he undress her completely first? If he does, he’s seeing naked. Is he admiring her carefully trimmed bush the way I do? Is he kissing it the way I do? Does he worship her pussy the way it deserves? Or does he just move on? Hell.

Now she’s undressing him, admiring his cock, just like she’d done for me our first time. Does she like his more than mine? I wonder: does he trim his hair there the way I do for her?

God, now he’s laying her on her back. I hope he’s properly respectful of the treasure he’s handling. His hands are now free to caress her tits and her pussy. Is he taking advantage of the opportunity to taste her exquisite juices, which I know are there? Spending time there is never wasted. If he is, I know how she looks, as she’s coming. She deserves to be well taken care of.

He’s over her, and she’s looking at him with that wonderful look of expectation. God, she’s telling him how much she wants his cock. His cock is almost there, and I can hear her as she encourages him. His cock is right at her entrance, with just the tip touching Lisa. She’s moving up to put the tip inside her pussy. He’s pushing it in, and I can see his grin when he’s completely in her. He’s fucking her. God, I can’t stand it. I've got to stop thinking about it. Yeah, right, stop thinking about it. I can't.

1AsianLongCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1AsianLongCockTS

I know she’s making the same noises for him now that she does for me. Does she cum for him with his cock in her?

I reached down, grabbed my cock, and I came on my stomach.

Agony and ecstasy, torture and release. 

I did get some sleep, at least a little. I checked out at seven and had breakfast, and I finally parked in the hotel parking garage and waited for Lisa’s text.

Will she tell me what happened last night? I knew it would happen, but she didn’t tell me everything. Hell, it’s harder than I thought when we talked about it. I can’t wait to be with Lisa again. I’m torn between hating Lisa for doing it to me on our honeymoon and wanting to hold her.

When I got the text from Lisa, I was careful to take the stairs so I didn’t see Derick. When I got to our room, I hesitated before going in. Which Lisa was going to be in there, my wife or Derick's lover?

I used my card to get inside and opened the door. Lisa was on the bed in her black lingerie. “Good morning, Lisa.”

God, that sounded so stupid. What do I say to her after she’s been screwing another man and she knows I know it? Hell. 

She smiled at me and beckoned for me to come to her. “Stan, Derick left you a present. I want you to come get it.” She widened her legs apart, showing me her pussy with his cum oozing out and with it smeared on her labia. “Clean me, and then I want you to fuck me. I want your cock to fuck me. Stan, make it all better.”

I was paralyzed when I saw what she wanted. At first, all I could do was whisper, “God, Lisa. God, you’re so beautiful.” She was beautiful, lying there with just lingerie on and the evidence that she'd been screwed again this morning. She wanted me now, not Derick.

I moved to the bed with my face on her pussy and I started licking it up. This was the first time I’d tasted anyone's cum. I could detect her juices mixed in, and the taste was awesome. I reached for her tits and was playing with her nipples as I was cleaning her, and I felt my cock harden.

This was as exciting as the first time I fucked her. I kept trying to find the right word to describe the emotions and sensations I was feeling: exciting, stupendous, and fabulous.

When I couldn’t taste his cum any more, I got off the bed, undressed, and removed her lingerie. I looked at her, naked for me and welcoming me. "Lisa, you’re so beautiful; I love you."

I kneeled beside her so I could kiss her with one hand on her tits and my other caressing her pussy. I was rubbing her trimmed bush and then put one then two fingers inside her. She was making all the sounds I had imagined her making with Derick, but more loving.

When she was entreating me to put my cock in her, I moved so I could. I put my cock just touching her, and she grabbed my ass and pulled me inside. I put my mouth on her tit, and I bit down and sucked on her, marking her.

Reclaiming her and reconnecting with her made the whole thing worth it. Lisa had told me that, and it was true. For me, at least. It was true.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments