Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Dianna invites Stephen to visit with the idea of making Paul their cuckold. After the initial shock of finding out his golfing partner is also Dianna’s lover, Paul discovers that he enjoys watching them fuck."


While the red welts on my ass from Jerry's flogger had disappeared, the underlining tissue was still somewhat tender. It had been four days since I explored being his submissive, four days without a word from him. I assumed he would hold to form and not contact me just as he'd done the first time we met. There were a few things I enjoyed about being his submissive; the excitement of arriving at his place dressed for sex and the unique sensation of being blindfolded, bound, and gagged all excited me. But the pain of his punishment and his demeaning reference to me being a cunt were two things I'd never want again.

"So, how's your new lifestyle treating you?" Paul asked as he sat down for dinner.

I assumed he wanted to know how my submissive adventure had gone, but as usual, Paul hardly ever asks a direct question, and I replied, "Okay, I guess."

"You don't seem very convincing," he remarked.

"What do I need to convince you I'm enjoying myself?" I asked.

"I suppose not, but you haven't ventured out for a few days. I'm wondering if the thrill has worn off," he replied.

Paul was beating around the bush; he had something he wanted to ask me but couldn't figure out how to ask.

"Paul, if you want to ask me a question, please be more direct," I answered.

"Okay, do you remember when I said I'd like to watch you fuck one of these men?" He asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"I'd still like to do that," he answered.

I turned toward him, looked into his eyes, and said, "You're serious; you'd watch me and another man have sex."

"Yes, and I'm fairly certain I'd enjoy it too," he replied.

I thought for a moment and then said, "Have you ever heard the term cuckold?" I knew Paul had no idea what a cuckold was and what he'd be agreeing to if I brought a strange man into our home to fuck me.

"What's a cuck-hold?" Paul asked.

"It's cuckold, Paul, not cuck hold; there's no h in the word," I corrected him.

"Okay, so what's a cuckold?" He answered.

"You'd be my cuckold, the man who can do nothing but sit quietly and watch as I seduce another man, watch as I lick his balls and suck his cock, to get him completely hard," I explained.

"Yeah, I'd like that," Paul admitted.

"You think so? How about watching as that stranger fucks my wet cunt, or tight ass?" I asked.

"I'd enjoy seeing that, Dianna," he answered.

"What if I told you to take your measly little cock out and jerk off while I'm being fucked silly?" I suggested.

Paul paused momentarily but reluctantly answered, "I'd do that."

I decided to test him to see how much he'd agree to. "What if that stranger with a big hard cock isn't exactly a stranger," I said.

Paul seemed a little confused.

"What if the man who comes here to fuck me is someone you already know?" I asked.

"I don't understand," he replied.

To give him an understanding, I picked up my cell, opened the saved images, and scrolled to the one of me, taking Stephen's big rock-hard cock deep in my mouth. "That beautiful big hard cock belongs to someone you know, Paul. Would you still want to watch him pound me with that rock-hard cock?" I questioned.

"I suppose so," Paul answered.

I smiled at him, closed the image, and then scrolled through my contacts, pressing the call button next to Steve's name.

He answered on the second ring.

"Hi, it's Dianna. Are you busy tonight?" I asked without using his name.

"Nope, what did you have in mind?" He replied.

"I'm sitting in my kitchen with Paul; he's decided he'd like to watch me get fucked." I casually replied.

"Dianna, you've got to be kidding," he answered.

"I'm dead serious; he wants to be my cuckold," I said.

"Does he know who you're talking to?" Steve asked.

"Nope, but I showed him the picture you took of me deep-throating that big hard cock and told him it belongs to someone he knows," I admitted.

"Dianna, this is not a good idea," Steve said.

"Oh, come on, it'll be fun, and besides, I've been dreaming of you pounding my tight ass hole again and tasting your sweet cum load ever since the last time," I said, hoping he'd agree to become my Bull for the night.

Steve laughed, then said, "It would certainly make for some interesting conversation Sunday on the golf course."

"I'm sure it will," I replied.

"And you're sure he's okay with this?" Steve asked.

I lifted the phone from my ear and held it toward Paul, saying, "He wants to hear it from your mouth, Paul. Are you okay with this?"

Without hesitation, Paul replied, "Go for it, dude, I wanna see what her fascination with big cocks is all about."

I brought the phone back to my ear and asked, "How soon can you be here?"

Steve replied, "Give me an hour."

I smiled broadly and replied, "See you then."

"Are you going to tell me who he is?" Paul asked as I placed my phone on the table.

"Oh no, I wanna surprise you," I answered.

"How well do I know this guy?" Paul asked.

"Well enough," I replied with a shit-eating grin on my lips.

Paul resigned himself that he'd have to wait until my lover arrived to find out who was gonna fuck his wife tonight.

"If you enjoy tonight, maybe I'll set up a second time, but that would be with a big black bull."

He giggled, then said, "So I'm the cuckold, and he's the bull. What does that make you?"

"It makes me the hot wife." I quickly answered.

"I see," he said.

"Why don't you eat? I'm going upstairs and changing into something sexy, but before I do, let me set some ground rules for you. As the cuckold, you will not be permitted to speak. Anytime you'd like, you can pull your tiny cock out and get yourself hard, but when or if you cum it'll be in your fist. Is that understood?" I said.

Paul just shook his head, yes.

"I'll be back before he gets here," I said.

I went to my bedroom, pulled my hair back into a ponytail, applied a rich red lip gloss, and then slipped into a matching black lace bra and panty set. My excitement began to build as I stretched my thigh-high stockings up my legs and slipped into the same black stilettos that I'd worn to Jerry's place. I couldn't wait to see the expression on Paul's face when he realized that the Bull who was going to fuck me silly and fill my mouth with his thick creamy cum load was also his golfing buddy.

As I descended the stairs, I noticed a car turn into our driveway. Steve was a few minutes early, but I was ready, even if my cuckold husband, Paul, wasn't.

I waited at the bottom of the stairs for Steve to approach the front door. He knocked lightly, and as I crossed the foyer, I heard Paul's chair slide on the tile floor in the kitchen.

"Hi, Dianna," he said as I opened the door. His grin broadened when he saw how I was dressed.

"Hey, lover," I answered as I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a welcome kiss.

In an almost inaudible tone, Steve said, "Are you sure about this?"

"It's what he wants," I softly replied.

Steve looked beyond me toward the kitchen just as Paul exclaimed, "Are you fucking kidding me!"

I turned toward him, took Steve's hand in mine, and, as we slowly walked toward him, said, "You had no clue?"

Paul had a dumbfounded look on his face as he answered, "You're fuckin my wife, Steve."

"I didn't know she was your wife until last Sunday before we left for the course," he explained.

"He's telling the truth, Paul," I added.

Paul sarcastically replied, "Well, you know now, and you're gonna fuck her again tonight."

"If you're not okay with that, I can." Steve began to say, but I stepped between the two of them.

With one hand resting on Paul's chest and the other extended toward Steve, I said, "I'm gonna suck his big hard cock and have him fuck my tight ass and wet cunt, and you're going to watch."

I turned fully toward Paul, placed both hands on his chest, and said, "You go into the family room, sit in your chair, and get ready."

He took a couple of steps backward and reluctantly turned and walked back through the kitchen and into the family room.

"We can still call this off, Dianna," Steve suggested.

"If we did, it wouldn't change the fact that two Sundays ago, we fucked each other's brains out, and he's seen all those photos you took," I replied.

"I guess you're right," he answered.

I moved close to him and felt between his thighs; his cock was flaccid, and as I lightly stroked it, I said, "Let's go in there and show him how his hot wife gets a real man aroused."

As we crossed the kitchen, Steve removed his jacket and hung it over the back of a chair. His hand was resting on the small of my back, but when we appeared in the doorway to the family room, he dropped it and gave one ass cheek a gentle squeeze, letting me know he was okay with what was about to happen.

Paul was sitting in his chair, and as Steve and I entered the room, he turned his head toward us.

I stopped directly in front of him, then turned to face Steve. His hands moved to my waist, and I circled his neck with my arms. I pulled myself tightly against his body. As I ran my nails through his hair, Steve moved his hands down and cupped both ass cheeks pulling my loins against his.

I glanced toward Paul, then turned my face back to Steve and kissed him lightly on the mouth. I wanted that kiss to grow in intensity, but Steve seemed hesitant. "Kiss me deeper," I whispered into his ear.

His hands moved up my back as I offered him my mouth, this time with parted lips, and the tip of my tongue extended toward his lips.

He suckled my tongue between his lips for a moment, then pressed his tongue deeper into my mouth; I softly moaned as our kiss became more passionate.

Once our kiss ended, I glanced toward Paul, "Take my bra off," I said.

Steve's hand moved to my shoulder and slowly slid one shoulder strap sideways until it slipped down my arm. I was getting more aroused with each passing moment. He moved his other hand and slipped the strap off, letting it dangle down my arm. My nipples began to harden in anticipation of being touched by my lover's soft, gentle hands.

His hands moved down, pulling my chest firmly against his as he undid the clasp, holding my bra around me. I wanted his hands covering my tits, wanted his fingertips caressing my erect nipples. I needed to feel his lips and tongue pleasure my chest.

"You're so fuckin' hot," Steve softly said.

With my bra now loose, I arched my back, keeping my loins pressed against him but giving him room to drag the lacy cups from my tits. It fell to the floor beside me.

"He makes me so hot," I remarked, looking toward Paul, who was watching intently.

Steve's hands covered my tits, softly squeezing them. My nipples grew taut and pressed into the flesh of his palms.

"Pinch my nipples," I said.

His fingers rolled each hard nub between them, and he pinched lightly on the sensitive flesh.

I turned my face toward Paul, saying, "Let me show you what a huge hard cock looks like."

He didn't react but continued staring at us as I slowly crouched before my lover. I slid my hand over his cock, still covered by the fabric of his slacks. Steve's cock wasn't completely erect, and I knew that once exposed, my cuckold husband would watch as I used my lips and tongue to bring Steve to a fully aroused state.

I undid the clasp of his trousers and slowly lowered the zipper, then slipped my delicate hand inside. Steve moved his hands to his waist and pushed his pants down so they puddled around his shoes. My hand moved along the length of his cock shaft through the cotton fabric of his jockey shorts.

As I stretched the elastic waistband away from his body, I looked toward Paul and said, "Watch his cock grow hard in my mouth."

With his jockey's joining his pants, I surveyed my lover's cock, five inches of semi-erect meat that would grow to nine inches when completely hard.

I lifted his cock and leaned forward, using my tongue to caress each of his balls lightly, coating his scrotum with moisture.

"Come on, Dianna, suck his cock," the cuckold said.

I looked toward him and placed one extended finger over my lips, reminding him of the rule that he not speak.

Steve's hands were resting on his hips, and his eyes were fixed on my face as I slowly ran the tip of my tongue along the underside of his cock, teasing the urethra. Once I'd reached the base of his cock head, I flattened my tongue and circled the smooth flaring flesh of his corona.

His cock had begun to react to my gentle oral caresses, and as I rose to take his beautiful cock head between my soft red lips, Steve softly moaned.

I worked on just the glans and corona at first, feeling his cock stiffen in my mouth. I wanted the cuckold to see it grow, harden, and slip deeper inside my warm, moist mouth. Inch by beautiful inch, it grew, and more of his shaft slipped between my wet red lips.

"That's it, make my cock nice and wet with your mouth," Steve said.

I glanced toward my cuckold husband; his eyes were watching my oral foreplay intently, and one hand was resting on his crotch.

Little by little, Steve's cock grew, sliding further onto my wet tongue. I moved one hand up to gather his balls in my palm and rolled them gently in my delicate hand.

His cock surged and was now totally erect; I pressed my mouth deeper on the pulsing shaft and felt the tip wedge against the opening of my throat.

"Swallow it!" Steve exclaimed.

A moment later, his beautiful big cock spread my throat, and my bright red lips pushed against his curly patch of pubic hair.

"YES!" Steve exclaimed as the soft, moist tissue of my throat surrounded his cock head.

Having shown the cuckold how I arouse a big hard cock, I began sucking Steve's cock drawing back until the salvia-coated shaft and head slipped from between my lips, then taking him deep, repeatedly.

With his slippery cock outside my mouth, I looked toward my cuckold and said, "This is what a big rock-hard cock looks like; it reaches parts of my mouth and throat that your tiny little cock can never touch."

Paul broke the rule once again, saying, "Fuck you!"

I just smiled at him and took Steve's cock deep again.

After sucking him for a few minutes more, I let his cock slip from my wet oral grasp, looked up at him, and said, "I want this big beautiful hard cock inside me, fuck me now."

Steve helped me stand, then slowly slid one hand down my body, slipping his fingers beneath my black lacy panties. I pressed my loins firmer against his fingers, and they moved over my labia.

"Finger my wet cunt," I implored.

His middle finger curled, spread my lips, and dipped into the steamy wet folds of my cunt.

My subtle moan acknowledged to the cuckold that his finger was deep inside me. Steve continued fingering me for a few moments, causing me to grind my loins against his hand, then turned me so my back was toward Paul. He crouched down and slid my panties down my thighs and over my heels. I bent at the waist, giving the cuckold a clear view of my exposed wet lips and tightly puckered sphincter.

His hands slid up my legs, and once again, he slipped a finger into the moist wet flesh of my cunt. He leaned forward, inhaling deeply, then started flicking his tongue at my erect clit.

"Oh god, that feels so fuckin' good," I uttered.

I would have climaxed if he had continued, but Steve rose and placed both hands on my hips. He turned me so I was facing my cuckold husband, who was now actively stroking his little cock through his pants.

Steve touched my back and said, "Bend over halfway."

I bent at the waist, placing my hands on my knees, keeping eye contact with Paul as I prepared for my lover to enter me.

I felt his hands on my hips and pleaded, "Gimme every fuckin' inch of your big hard cock."

His pulsing cock head touched my flesh, and with one strong thrust, he impaled me, his throbbing cock sinking to the core of my loins.

"It's so fuckin' hot and wet," he remarked as he soaked in my searing cunt.

"Fuck me!" I exclaimed while staring into my cuckold husband's eyes.

Steve withdrew and then slammed into me again, causing me to groan deeply and exclaim, "OH GOD, YES!"

Paul's hand was moving more rapidly, and I said, "Show us that puny little cock."

He undid his pants, lowered the zipper, then pushed his slacks and underwear down beyond his knees, his tiny three-inch erection standing above his loins.

"Look what I've had to live with for over twenty years," I said, wanting Steve to see his minuscule cock.

As Steve continued slowly fucking me from behind, the cuckold stroked his cock with just his thumb and index finger.

I began feeling the onslaught of orgasm and implored, "Fuck me hard; make me cum all over your big hard cock."

He continued pounding me from behind, never changing his pace, knowing that my climax was imminent.

It crashed into me, a tsunami of orgasmic waves consuming every part of my body.

"YES, STEVE, YES!" I exclaimed as I rode his rock-hard cock beyond the peak of sexual pleasure.

I dropped my head and pressed my hips back against him, wanting to extend my climax as long as possible.

From behind, Steve said, "That's how you pleasure a hot sexy woman."

I lifted my face just in time to watch Paul give him a middle finger, flipping him off for his comment.

Steve reached for my shoulders and straightened me up, causing his rock-hard cock to slip from my wet flesh.

Neither of us cared what the cuckold was doing. We wanted to be coupled together again.

Steve turned me to face him, placed his hands on my hips, and lifted me off my feet high enough that as I wrapped my legs around his waist, his beautiful big rock-hard cock entered me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck with my legs grasping his torso, and Steve's hands cupped my ass cheeks.

His cock filled me entirely, and we fucked, standing up so the cuckold could watch as I rode my Bull's erection for several minutes.

"That feels divine," I whispered into his ear.

But my lover wanted more. He turned and carried me to the sofa, bending at his waist. Steve deposited my body there. My head was pressed against the leather back cushion bent forward, and my hips rested just off the edge of the seat. As I slipped my legs and arms from him, his cock slipped from my quivering cunt.

"Count how many times I make her cum," Steve said to the cuckold.

Kneeling before my loins, Steve grasped his rock-hard cock and slowly began massaging my sensitive clit with the head. I sensually moaned as he rocked back and forth, teasing the hard nub with his smooth tip. I climaxed almost immediately, waves of orgasmic pleasure washing over my loins.

"That's one," I remarked as my orgasm began to subside.

Steve moved back a little and then dropped his face to my loins; he sucked my still quivering clit between his lips and flicked his tongue at the tiny pleasure nub.

"Oh fuck," I said, knowing his talented mouth would carry me back to the peak of pleasure.

I laced my fingers into his hair, pulling him tight against my clit as my loins went numb again.

"You're gonna make me cum again," I hoarsely said.

His mouth latched onto my clit, and he thrashed it with his wet tongue.

"YES!" I exclaimed as a second orgasm consumed me. My hips thrust toward his face as I rode his incredible mouth to another perfect climax.

Steve lifted his wet face from my crotch and said, "That's two."

From behind, the cuckold said, "I can fuckin' count."

I looked up at Steve; his eyes stared back at me, deep, lustful pools of passion.

"Fuck my ass," I nearly begged.

He smiled, knowing that this time it would-be rock-hard cock on tight anal flesh without the latex sleeve he'd worn when he first fucked my virgin asshole.

Steve moved forward, grasping his cock in one hand and placing the other flat on my pubic mound. I knew that the cuckold could see his cock head poised to impale my ass, and as he pressed the smooth tip against my sphincter, I exclaimed, "OH FUCK!"

My cry wasn't in response to the sharp pain I felt as he spread my ass open but more in anticipation of the pleasure I'd feel once his cock was buried in my bowls.

"So fuckin' tight," Steve said as he pressed more of his stiff cock shaft through my puckered flesh.

As he sank deeper, Steve moved his hand down enough so he could apply pressure to my quivering clit with the flat part of his thumb.

His thrusts were slow and methodical, but everyone was as deep as the one before. Steve was allowing my ass to become accustomed to being stretched wide open and his thumb to have the desired effect on my clit.

"Yes, finger my clit," I said, knowing the cuckold couldn't see Steve's thumb pleasuring my twitching nub of pleasure.

Steve knew that orgasm number three would be provided by his talented thumb and started circling it and then pressing firmly against my clit.

I wanted to climax more than anything. "Make me cum," I pleaded.

Steve's magical thumb sent shards of absolute pleasure, spreading thought out my loins as his incredible rock-hard cock continued its rhythmic thrusts into my tight anal cavity.

My clit went numb, and I started convulsing violently against his hand; it slammed into me, an earthquake of ecstasy, and I screamed, "I'm cumming again."

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP

His thumb continued roughly massaging my clit through an orgasm that seemed to last forever.

As it mercifully began to subside, Steve smiled at me, lifted his free hand above his shoulder, and held three fingers up, signaling to my cuckold husband that I'd cum for the third time.

Paul didn't respond.

Having pleasured my clit beyond belief, Steve slid his hand deeper between my legs and slipped two long fingers inside my dripping wet cunt. His rock-hard cock continued its assault on my now gaping asshole.

His fingers swirled inside me, touching every sensitive spot they could reach.

I reached for my knees and pulled hard, drawing my hips up and giving Steve's fingers better access to my swollen cunt.

Another finger joined the first two, and he began pressing all three down so I could feel his digits pressing against his rock-hard cock through the thin flesh, separating my cunt from my rectum.

It felt so good, being stuffed with hard cock and long talented fingers. I knew if he continued, I'd climax again, and that's exactly what Steve did.

"Oh fuck, oh my god, I'm gonna...." I nearly screamed, but before I could speak the word, my orgasm slammed into me.

The fourth was more intense than the first three; my senses went blank. The only sensation I felt was the mind-bending pleasure of cumming again so soon.

He had me breathless, gasping for air and wanting more. As I slowly slid from the peak of ecstasy, Steve smiled at me and withdrew. His cock slipped from my gaping asshole and his fingers from my quivering, sopping-wet cunt.

He looked over his shoulder at the cuckold and then said, "I think she's got a fifth orgasm in her."

He returned his face to me; I felt flushed, my flesh crawling with anticipation. "This time, I'm gonna cum with you, Dianna," he promised.

"Yes, I wanna feel your hot cum splashing inside me," I said.

Steve reached down, grasped my heels, and lifted my feet so my legs extended toward the ceiling. He held my feet close together, the swollen lips of my cunt pressed tightly closed.

"Give it to me, Steve," I pleaded.

His cock head touched my flesh, and with one strong thrust, he impaled me, my dripping wet swollen cunt surrounding his cock head and every glorious inch of his pulsing shaft.

He fucked me slowly, a rhythmic pace that caused me to moan with pleasure softly. Again and again, his cock sank into the core of my loins, the throbbing cock head caressing my g-spot, his smooth glans pressing firmly against my cervix with each thrust.

"Don't stop; please keep fucking my wet cunt just like that," I pleaded.

Ever so slowly, he spread my feet, opening my dripping wet loins wider as his pace quickened.

I could feel my juices oozing from me, and with every thrust inside, Steve's balls splashed into the trail of juice covering my sphincter.

"You're so fuckin' wet," he remarked.

Steve lowered my stilettos until they rested on his hips and then released his grip on my fuck shoes. I instantly stretched my legs and pressed my heels into his back. Steve's hands moved to my ass cheeks and lifted my hips higher off the seat.

"Give it to me," I urged, knowing his pace would quicken again and his big beautiful rock-hard cock could now sink to my sexual core.

I looked up into his lustful stare; beads of sweat had formed on his forehead and began dropping off his face splashing onto my tits.

With every thrust inside, his cock shaft teased my quivering clit, and I began feeling the incredible tingling of an approaching orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again!" I exclaimed.

Steve continued fucking my throbbing cunt at the same pace, knowing that this orgasm wasn't the last I'd have.

It slammed into me hard and fast, my cunt gushing climatic juices, and our fucking took on a splashing sound.

"YES, YES, YES," I screamed as I rode his incredible cock through yet another mind-bending orgasm.

From behind, the cuckold said, "Cum on her; splash her pretty face with hot sticky cum."

As much as I wanted him to fill me with his glorious seed, I knew Steve and the cuckold would enjoy seeing my face painted with his hot cum shot.

Steve began pounding my loins even harder. His eyes closed, and his face took on a crimson color as his orgasm began to build.

"Paint my face, Steve," I urged.

"Yeah, plaster her with it," Paul added.

He thrust into me several more times and then withdrew his fist, circling the throbbing cock shaft at the base.

"Make me your cum slut!" I exclaimed.

An earth-shattering groan escaped Steve's throat as he stroked the length of his rock-hard swollen cock, and the first wad of thick creamy cum shot from the tiny opening of his urethra. "YES!" he exclaimed.

That massive wad of cum sailed toward me almost in slow motion landing squarely on the tip of my nose and trailing down across my open lips.

"More," I pleaded.

More potent than the first, his second blast hit my forehead and splashed up into my hair.

"Plaster your cum slut!" I demanded.

Steve's orgasm was peaking, and in the subsequent cum shots, he coated my neck, cleavage, and the quivering flesh of my stomach.

As he rose from between my legs, I begged, "Let me suck it."

In an instant, he was kneeling beside me, offering his slippery cock head to me. For the first time, my cuckold got a view of his hot wife plastered with thick creamy white cum.

I took Steve's cock in my mouth and sucked hard, wanting to extract the last of his load from his still-stiff cock.

"Suck it." He demanded.

As I sucked his cock, I noticed Paul's face turn bright red, and an instant later; he came, his measly cum load oozing from his tiny cock and coating his fingers. I thought for a moment about demanding that my cuckold lick Steve's cum from my body, but I'm a greedy cum slut, and I wanted it for myself.

Steve's cock had shrunk to semi-erect, and he pulled his cock from my mouth, sitting back against the sofa's armrest as I began the process of collecting his spunk from my stomach, cleavage, and neck. I licked every drop from my fingers, then said, "His cum tastes so fuckin good."

The cuckold watched as I pulled wads down from my forehead and nose and savored the rich, thick creamy cum. He kicked off his pants and underwear and stood up, and as he walked toward the kitchen, his eyes remained focused on me. "You're a filthy cum loving slut," he said as he left the room.

Steve looked down at me and smiled, knowing what Paul had just said was true. I've awakened my real sexual personality, a sex-craving cum slut. "I love being a dirty cum bucket," I remarked.

"Do you want more?" Steve asked a silly question.

I didn't need to reply; instead, letting my actions speak for me. I pulled myself up to a kneeling position, his semi-hard cock directly in front of my face.

"Use that hot mouth to get me hard again," he said.

I licked at the tip for a moment, then let his smooth glans slip between my lips, pleasuring his cock head with my soft flesh. Steve reached out and placed one hand on my scalp, then pressed my mouth down over his cock head and along the shaft until his entire cock was inside my wet mouth.

My eyes were closed, so I didn't notice that the cuckold had returned, "You're gonna fuck her again," he said, acknowledging his re-appearance.

"Fuckin A right, I’m going to fuck her again," Steve replied.

I felt his cock begin to swell and surge toward my throat. That sensation is what I enjoy most, having a big hard cock respond to my talented mouth.

"Throat fuck the bitch," I heard Paul say, his voice sounding very close.

I opened my eyes and turned my head a little to find the cuckold seated on a kitchen chair right beside the sofa. In one hand, he held his cell phone, and the other was slowly stroking his limp dick. Paul intended to add to my growing gallery of phone porn.

I let Steve's cock slip from my mouth and turned my head, smiling at the camera with the tip of his cock head touching my cheek. "Get lots of pictures," I said.

For the next ten minutes or so, I concentrated my oral skills on just his cock head, licking the tip, sliding my tongue around the smooth corona, and letting his cock head slip between my lips. Paul snapped photo after photo.

"Take it deeper," Steve suggested with a demanding tone in his voice.

Paul must have captured a half dozen images as I let Steve's cock slip further and further into my hot wet mouth. As the tip wedged into the opening of my throat, I filled my lungs with oxygen and pressed him deeper. His cock head slipped into the smooth, moist flesh of my throat, and I heard the shutter click as my lips touched the curly hair of his pubic mound.

"She loves deep-throating a big hard cock," the cuckold remarked as I massaged Steve's cock head with my throat muscles.

"You should feel how good it feels when she throats my cock," Steve said, not realizing Paul would never have the opportunity to enjoy that sensation.

I lifted my mouth off his cock, and in a moment of compassion, said, "I wish you could reach that deep."

Paul just smiled at me and continued taking pictures.

I straightened my back, kneeling before my lover, "Fuck my tight little asshole," I said, then turned and bent down on all fours offering him my puckered sphincter.

Paul captured an image or two of my ass, the puckered flesh at my rectum, and the moist flesh of my swollen labia. "She's got such a sexy ass," he remarked.

I felt his weight on the cushion behind me, and his hands touched my ass cheeks.

"Get a shot of my cock head spreading her open," he suggested to Paul.

Paul stood up and captured an image just as Steve's cock head touched my tight flesh, then several more as my ass spread around his surging cock head.

"I love that feeling," I said as his corona slipped inside.

"Look how it stretches to accept my thick shaft," Steve said, suggesting Paul shoot that image.

I felt Steve's grip on my ass tighten and urged him on, saying, "Gimme every fuckin inch of your big beautiful hard cock."

He pressed forward until I felt his balls touch my quivering cunt, then slowly withdrew until just the head remained inside my ass.

"Harder, fuck my hot ass hard," I nearly demanded.

He pulled my ass back as he slammed his rock-hard cock into me and began a pace that made me moan and groan with each deep thrust.

Paul moved to the end of the sofa so he could take pictures of my expression as Steve slammed into me from behind.

"Oh yes, that's how I want it," I said, staring into the camera lens.

Steve's piston-like cock pounded me from behind, and each time he hit bottom, I either gave the cuckold a wide-eyed expression or an open-mouth look to capture with his phone.

"Cum in my ass; I want your hot sauce deep inside my ass," I said.

"Fuck her hot ass," the cuckold said.

Steve's cock surged, and his grip tightened on my hips, signaling that he was nearing orgasm.

"Yes, pound me, fill me with your thick cum," I pleaded.

Steve groaned a deep throaty groan just before the first searing hot wad of cum exploded from his cock, coating the walls of my rectum.

"FUCK YES!" I screamed as he pumped his thick sauce inside my ass.

Steve's climax waned quickly, and his hands moved off my butt just as his cock slipped from my flooded asshole.

"Fuckin' A," he said as he leaned back against the arm of the sofa.

I spun around to lick his cock clean and provide the cuckold with a view of my cum splattered sphincter.

I licked along Steve's spent cock, collecting what juice coated it as the cuckold snapped photos of my used asshole.

"It's oozing out of her ass," he remarked.

"I want you to taste it," I replied.

"No way," the cuckold answered.

"Do what your hot wife asks," Steven said.

"YES! Do it," I again said in a firmer voice.

I felt Paul's lips touch my butt cheek, and then his tongue slid across the soft, warm flesh.

"Lick his cum off me," I demanded.

His tongue moved closer to my oozing asshole, and finally, he gave in and ran the tip around my gaping sphincter.

"Lap it up," Steve said.

I felt his tongue move lower as he licked the juice from my swollen labia and up to the rim of my sphincter.

"That wasn't so bad, was it," I asked.

"It's fucking demeaning," the cuck replied.

Paul moved across the room and sat in his chair, his lips glistening with the sticky cum he'd licked off my ass.

I let Steve's cock slip from my lips, looked toward Paul, and said, "Now that you know how good cum tastes, maybe when I invite a big black bull to fuck me, you can suck his cock too."

Steve dressed and left quickly, leaving Paul and me alone in the family room.

"Was it what you expected?" I asked.

"Pretty much," he answered.

"And how about licking his cum off my ass," I asked.

Paul paused for a long moment, then somewhat reluctantly admitted, "I was surprised how it tasted, but don't ever ask me to suck a man's cock."

I got up and walked across the room, stopping when I stood directly before him. "A proper cuckold would do whatever his hot wife asks."

"Well, I guess I'll never be a proper cuckold then," he answered.

Paul gazed up at me, his eyes savoring the image of his hot wife before him. "Does a hot wife satisfy her cuckold at the end of the night?" He asked.

"Perhaps," I replied, adding, "what do you have in mind?"

"Send me off to bed with a nice, slow, comfortable blow job. I know you love the taste of any man's cum," he suggested.

As I knelt before him, I smiled and answered, "I'd love to swallow your thick, creamy load."

His cock was flaccid, a tiny nub of flesh sticking from the curly patch of hair covering his loins.

I leaned forward and took him between my lips, my nose pressed against his pubic mound.

"Suck it," he said as he placed both hands on my head.

As I began sucking his cock it responded and began to grow, slipping onto my tongue and swelling inside my mouth.

His grip tightened on my head, fingers lacing into my dark hair.

"Get me rock hard," he demanded.

I had to rely on my tongue to entice him to complete hardness since his hands held my head tight to his loins, and my lips were useless. I slid my tongue along his cock as it continued to grow, and eventually, I could caress his exposed corona with my slippery tongue.

He pulled my head up so I could use my lips on his cock head, but only for a moment as he pushed my mouth down again, saying, "Suck it deep."

To Paul, deep isn't what deep means to my other lovers; we both knew that it is physically impossible for his tiny cock to reach my throat, but I replied by murmuring, "Uh ha,"

Usually, when I suck his cock this is the point where he pumps his load into me, but Paul somehow staved off his climax, and to my complete surprise, his cock seemed to grow longer.

He lifted my mouth off his cock again, and as I ran the tip of my tongue along its length, it seemed bigger than ever before.

His hands still held my head, and as I looked up into his eyes, I said, "Fuck my hot mouth with this big cock."

I'd never spoken of his cock being big before, but tonight it filled my mouth and slid to the back of my tongue. He began moving my head up and down on his swollen cock fucking it with the soft wet flesh of my mouth.

I wanted him to climax, I wanted to taste his thick creamy cum, and I used every part of my mouth to bring him to the brink.

"YES, I'M GONNA CUM!" Paul exclaimed after mouth fucking me for several minutes.

He rewarded me with a squirt of pre-cum followed by a massive load of white-hot sperm-filled cum.

"SUCK IT!" He nearly screamed.

I sucked and sucked every drop his balls had to offer; his load filled my mouth and seeped out around the corners dribbling down my chin. His cum tastes so good, sweet as whip cream and nearly as thick as savory pudding. Even though my cuckold husband can't satisfy my lust for a big thick cock his juice is as tasty as any man I have swallowed.

True to form, once Paul climaxes, his cock shrivels to a tiny nub, but when I let him slip from my oral grasp and looked up into his eyes, there was an expression of total satisfaction on his face, an expression that made me very happy.

I got up off my knees and sat on Paul’s lap, pressing my moist, swollen loin’s against his limp dick.

“I think your cum is the most tasty of all I’ve savored,” I remarked.

Paul ran one hand along my spine and under the dampness of my hair. His fingers grasped my neck and drew my mouth toward his, before our lips touched he said, “Let me taste it.”

My lips still had a light coat of his sperm, and because his cum is so thick my tongue held a significant amount of his savory load.

I moaned as Paul kissed me tenderly using his tongue to clean my sticky lips and then shove his tongue between my lips and collected even more of his cum load from my tongue.

I loved this intimate moment and returned his kisses with my own.

Paul broke our kiss long enough to whisper, “It does taste sweeter than Steve’s”

I offered my open mouth to him again, and he greedily sucked my tongue drawing more savory cum into his mouth.

Once he slurped most of it off my tongue, we broke our kiss. He smiled at me then said, “I enjoyed watching you and Steve.”

I gave him a quick kiss before replying, “I thought you did.”

“Tell me, Dianna, are there any men who just want to watch their wives getting fucked by other men, or women?” he asked.

“I’m sure there are, the website caters to people who enjoy swinging, but I’ve seen profiles of people who enjoy other things,” I said.

Paul continued lightly rubbing my back as he said, “I think I’d like to watch you fucking a black man.”

“You naughty boy,” I said while wiggling my ass on his lap.

His free hand moved up to my chest to lightly fondle one tit, causing me to moan.

“You did threaten to cuck me with a big black cock earlier,” he remarked.

“Yes, but I never thought you’d want it to happen,” I answered.

“When you said it, the idea turned my stomach, but after watching Steve fuck you, I think it would be cool to see you take a huge black guy,” Paul

admitted.

Our conversation was getting me hot, and I felt the moisture level in my pussy grow. “And what if the black bull wants you to suck his cock?”

“No way, Dianna, I’m not gay,” Paul reiterated.

I felt his cock stir and rocked my hips to see what happened.

I wanted to see how far Paul was willing to go so I asked, “Would you be okay with licking his thick sauce from my cunt?”

He grinned and replied, “Yeah I could do that.”

“Geez, Paul, what brought this change on?” I asked.

“You can thank Steve for that hun. When he showed up tonight and gave you what you wanted, it was a huge turn on for me,” he said.

“You know it was his cock that I was sucking on my phone,” I confirmed.

Paul giggled then said, “I figured that out tonight.”

My cunt was now leaking onto his loins, and I could feel his cock stiffen. I wanted him, for the first in weeks I wanted his cock inside me.

Twisting on his lap I positioned my dripping cunt above his rock-hard cock. “Fuck me, Paul,” I pleaded.

He reached between our loins and rubbed his cock through my wet labia, then lifted his hips sinking his hard cock into me.

It wasn’t a strange feeling, hell, Paul’s cock is the one I’m most familiar with. Did it feel anything close to what I’ve experienced recently, no, but it was still pleasant.

“How is it that your cunt is so tight, after having all those big cocks stuffed inside?” Paul asked.

I replied, “Flexibility I suppose. It molds to the shape of whatever’s inside.”

Paul pulled my mouth to his and we kissed passionately, while I ground my sensitive clit against his pubic bone.

“You’re going to make me cum, Dianna,” he said when we broke our kiss.

“In my mouth, I want it in my mouth,” I said.

“Now baby, take my cum load,” he exclaimed.

I slid off his lap and closed my lips around his cock just as it exploded. He spewed an enormous amount of thick creamy cum, nearly filling my mouth.

“Fuckin’ a Dianna, I love blowing my load in your mouth,” he exclaimed as his flow subsided.

Our history was for me to swish his load around my mouth and then let it slither down my throat. But tonight I slipped back into his lap and proudly showed him how much sweet cum he’d given me and then snowballed it into his mouth.

“Your hot cum tastes so good,” I remarked.

After swallowing it, Paul said, “I agree.”

************ Epilogue***************

Paul had awoken his voyeuristic fetish and apparently a taste for other men’s sperm. While he was steadfast in his distaste to actually sucking cock. He still permitted me to see other men, but with the idea of having them to the house so he could watch them pound my hot cunt.

Occasionally, we now attend swinger’s parties but for now he only wants to watch.

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments