Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Her fantasy is fulfilled. Dianna meets her first extramarital lover and is seduced by the sensations she’s never felt before."

I spent the day Wednesday fending off the butterflies in the pit of my stomach. At about 5:00 P.M., I started getting ready, curling my hair and applying modest makeup. I had already decided to dress conservatively and chose a lovely pink blouse that buttoned up and a pair of black slacks that hugged my hips nicely. I was ready and wondered if Paul would arrive home before I left to meet Jerry.

He finally pulled into the driveway at 6:15. "I got tied up at work and didn't leave until after 5:00; traffic was brutal on the drive home," Paul said as he walked into the kitchen.

"I was worried you wouldn't get here before I left," I said.

Paul didn't react; I assumed he had hoped I'd get cold feet and back out of my planned meeting with Jerry.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"Like you're going to a PTA meeting, why wouldn't you wear a skirt and show off your best features," he said.

"I didn't want to look too sexy for our first meeting," I replied.

He laughed, "Dianna, you're meeting a man who you want to fuck. I think a little sexy is called for; unbutton the top three buttons on your blouse and give him something to look at. Paul suggested.

As I did what he suggested, I spun around on the balls of my feet, "How's that?" I asked.

"Better, your ass looks great in those slacks," he said.

I glanced at the clock; it was 6:25. I guess I should get going," I said.

"Okay," was his one-word reply.

I thought about kissing him, but since I was leaving to meet another man, I decided better. I just smiled and asked, "Are you going to wait up for me?"

"I doubt it," Paul said.

I left without saying anything else. As I drove the family minivan to O'Neil's, those butterflies grew even more significant, and when I parked in the lot across the street, my hands trembled. I sat there for a few minutes, gathering my thoughts. Be yourself, Dianna; let your personality shine, and hope that Jerry will say the words to make you feel comfortable. I strolled across the street, then pulled the door open, stepping inside to scan the assembled men at the bar. O'Neil's has an oval-shaped bar with an area at the back where there are tables for couples. Since I was the only unaccompanied woman, the six men seated at the bar turned and checked me out. I spotted Jerry sitting along the backside of the oval. A huge smile appeared on my lips as I lifted my hand and waved at him. Jerry raised his hand and waved back, flashing his brilliant white smile at me.

As I approached the end and started walking toward him, I noticed the other five men were watching me. I was happy that I'd taken Paul's advice and unbuttoned the top three buttons of my blouse, turning it from a PTA meeting outfit to a more seductive check-me-out look.

As I approached him, Jerry slipped off his barstool and extended his arms. I flowed into him, and he gave me a friendly hug and a short kiss on one cheek. He is about six inches taller than me and leaned down to whisper in my ear, "You look gorgeous,"

I smiled at him and looked up into his crystal-clear blue eyes, "Thank you so much," I said.

"Do you want to sit here or get a table?" Jerry asked.

"This is fine," I replied, knowing that if things went well, touching would be easier seated at the bar. Jerry pulled a stool back, and I slipped up onto it.

As he sat down beside me, Jerry offered, "Would you like a drink?"

"I'll have a wine spritzer, please," I answered.

After ordering drinks, Jerry turned sideways on his stool. He smiled and said, "My first concern has been allayed; you're prettier than I could have imagined."

I felt the warmth of a blush on my cheeks, and the butterflies that haunted me all day vanished instantly, never to return while I was in the company of this pleasant man.

I smiled at him.

"Ha, made ya blush," he said as he noticed my reaction to his compliment.

"You did a lot more than make me blush," I answered, which made him flash that brilliant white smile at me.

Jerry sipped his beer and then placed the glass back on the cork coaster before him. His hand moved toward me, brushing my hair to uncover my face more. His fingertip touch sent a chill down my spine.

I turned a little toward him and tilted my head back so my hair would fall behind my shoulders, but the real reason was to invite his touch.

"Tell me about your life up until tonight," I asked a rather broad, sweeping question.

He told me where he'd attended college and about his two wives and the subsequent divorces. He's never had children but regretted that fact.

"When did you get into the lifestyle?" I asked, wanting to explore more about his previous women.

"My first experience was about three years ago. I met a woman at the grocery store, of all places. She was wearing an injury boot on one foot and limping noticeably as she struggled to carry her grocery bags and use a cane to keep her weight off her injured foot." He explained.

I smiled, wanting him to continue without any input from me.

"I offered to help her and took the bags in my hand. She explained that she had stubbed her little toe three days before and broken two bones. After putting her grocery bags in her car, she thanked me and asked if I'd like to have a coffee. She was a beautiful woman, about ten years younger than me. I accepted her invitation and asked her which coffee shop she wanted to go to. I remember how surprised I was when she said, mine."

I had to say, "Did she offer coffee, tea, or me?"

"Not in those words exactly, but I can tell you this, Dianna: her foot injury didn't affect the rest of her body. By the time I left her place, I was spent and had a gallon of melted ice cream in the back of my car," Jerry said, laughing.

"So, how did this grocery trip get you involved in the lifestyle?" I asked.

"I had given her my phone number in case she wanted a return engagement but didn't hear from her for a very long time, then one day out of the blue she called me and asked if I'd like to attend a private party with her. Of course, I agreed, thinking the private part would be just us. You can imagine my surprise when we arrived at the party; we walked into a very upscale house outside of town, and there were couples, groups, and women having sex everywhere."

"It was a swinger's party?" I asked.

"It sure was; my date took my hand and walked me through the maze of naked people and into a small bathroom. She stripped my clothes off and proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs I'd ever had. After I came in her mouth, she got up and said, I'm gonna find another rock-hard cock to suck off; feel free to fuck anything you like out there. I fucked four women that night and also crossed an item off my sexual fantasy list." He explained.

Jerry's story was making me hotter and hotter with every word. "What item did you cross off?"

He smiled at me and leaned very close, his lips almost touching my ear. "I sucked my first cock that night," he whispered.

I was flabbergasted; this incredible man that I was looking at as a possible lover had just told me that he enjoys sucking cock.

"Wow, that was quite an introduction to the lifestyle," I said.

"I've been hooked ever since," Jerry admitted.

During his entire story, Jerry kept touching me; his hand would brush against my arm, or he'd place his fingertips on my shoulder. At one point, he slid his fingers between mine as he related his introduction to the lifestyle.

I had to know, "So, do you enjoy women or men better?"

He laughed at my question, "If I enjoyed men more, do you think I'd be sitting here with you, Dianna?"

I had my answer. I believe it was at that exact moment that I knew before the night was complete. Jerry and I would be lovers; it was a moment that excited me.

I turned more toward him, my knee sliding between his legs. "I should explain how I've come to be sitting here with you."

"I'm all ears," he replied as he finished his lager and ordered another round of drinks.

I placed my hand palm down on his thigh and began, "I met my husband Paul in our junior year of college and was immediately attracted to him. We dated for nearly six months without any sexual contact other than necking. Not once during the entire time did he try to seduce me. I was worried that he didn't find me sexually attractive, but I still fell deeply in love with him. I remember that first time as if it happened yesterday; we were swimming at a friend's pool late one hot, humid night. We went from playfully splashing to heavy petting and necking. My friend and her boyfriend had long before gone inside and were fucking on her parent's family room sofa. I saw them and said to Paul, look, they're fucking. Then I whispered to him; I want you to fuck me like that."

"Dianna, that is so hot," Jerry commented.

I continued my story; "He removed my suit and began touching me unlike he'd never touched me before and in places I'd dreamed about for months. I pulled his trunks off and placed my hand on his cock. It was so hard, and I knew he wanted me. Paul took my virginity that night, and in the weeks and months that followed, we fucked every chance we got. I fell deeper and deeper in love with him; he was kind gentle, and always had my needs in mind. But there was always something missing, something that went unfulfilled."

I moved my hand further up his thigh. If I'd slid it between his legs, my hand would have touched his cock.

Jerry leaned forward, his head beside mine, as he whispered, "You can touch me if you want."

I continued my story, "After we graduated, Paul asked me to marry him. I said yes, hoping that our deep, undying love would compensate for the feelings I had been having.

I slowly slid my hand inward and touched Jerry's erect cock. His eyes closed as I began.

"You see, Jerry, what was missing, what gave me the feeling of being unfulfilled, is exactly what my hand is touching right now. Paul's cock is only three inches when completely erect."

Jerry's eyes opened instantly, "You must have loved him so much," he said.

"Yes, with all my heart and soul," I answered.

"The months turned into years. We were blessed with two children, and I was resigned to living my life without ever knowing the feeling of being completely satisfied without ever experiencing the sensation of having my pussy filled completely with a big hard cock."

As my hand slowly began sliding up and down his rock-hard cock, I looked up into his crystal-clear blue eyes and said, "That's what brought me to you tonight, Jerry. I want you to be the man who satisfies me, fills my pussy completely, and finally makes me happy."

"I will," Jerry said just before he kissed me deeply on the mouth.

The bartender had been watching us for some time and approached while Jerry and I were kissing. "Excuse me," he said, forcing us to break our passionate kiss. "I think you two should get a room."

Jerry turned his head toward the bartender and said, "I was thinking the same thing.” I smiled at the barkeep and then turned to Jerry, "Fuck me," I said just to let him know that the room wouldn't be wasted.

Jerry slipped off his stool, then helped me off mine, and together we walked toward the door, his arm around my waist, his hand resting on my hip. Every man in the place watched, knowing that later that night, we would be making passionate love.

As we walked across the street, I glanced toward my minivan; Paul's car was parked beside mine, his shoulders and head silhouetted by the light behind. He's spying on me, I thought, sitting out here in the dark to see me leave with my new lover. I decided to give him something to remember. Jerry's car was two rows in front of Paul's, and as we reached the passenger door, I turned and leaned against the side. "Kiss me again," I said.

Jerry placed his hands against the top of the door and leaned down, kissing me gently on the mouth. I slid my hand along his thigh and inward to his loins. His cock was still fully erect, and I slowly started stroking it. Up and down, my hand moved to show my spying husband just how big my lover's cock was. Jerry moved one hand to my chest and began caressing my breast through the fabric of my blouse and the cotton bra beneath.

We continued our sensual foreplay for a full five minutes. Paul had seen enough; his car started, and for a moment before he pulled out, my lover and I were exposed to the harsh light from his headlights.

Paul sped off, and I slid my hand from his cock, "Where," I asked.

Jerry instantly replied, "My place is ten minutes from here."

I just smiled, and after he'd opened the door, slipped into the passenger seat. As Jerry got behind the wheel, I turned toward him to study his face in the dim dashboard lights.

As he drove home, I wanted to touch his cock again but resisted the urge, not wanting to break his concentration on the task at hand. While we were stopped for a red light, Jerry looked toward me. I smiled, knowing his glance reminded him of the passion I'd exhibited at O'Neil's.

Fortunately, I only had to keep my hands to myself for a few more minutes. We arrived at Jerry's place and stopped in front of a small one-car garage. "My condo is on the second floor." He said as he pulled his keys from the ignition.

He opened the foyer door and held it as I walked inside. Straight ahead, there was a door to number 18-1. An open stairway of metal and concrete led to the second floor. "I'm up there," Jerry said as he pointed up the stairs.

He followed me as we climbed the stairs; I hoped that he was studying my ass as I stepped as seductively as possible. When we reached the landing at the top, Jerry said, "Great ass." I smiled and thought, mission accomplished.

I walked toward the door marked 18-2; Jerry followed and touched what he had just complimented me about; his flat hand was pressing into my ass cheek.

He opened the door, and I entered his living room, a spartanly furnished apartment with a sofa, matching chair, and end table with one lamp and a small coffee table in front. There was a large-screen television positioned in front of the couch. His living room lacked a woman's touch, but I wasn't there to critique his decorating talents. I was there to fulfill a craving I've had for years.

As I surveyed his home, I heard the door close and the dead bold turn. We were alone; finally, no invasive eyes watching as we touched and talked at O'Neil's, no spying husband wanting to catch a glimpse of his wife with another man. Finally, my new lover and I were alone; my brain released a flood of endorphins, and my loins became wet, preparing for the inevitable.

I turned toward him and searched deeply into his blue eyes. Jerry stood with his back to the door as I approached from a few feet away.

"I want to taste you; I want to feel you inside my mouth," I said as I placed my hands on his waist.

He smiled at me and withdrew my hand, "Dianna, have you ever sucked an uncut cock?"

I was somewhat surprised at his question, "No, Paul was circumcised at birth," I answered.

He held my hand in his as he explained, "An uncircumcised man has a distinct taste; the buildup of smegma beneath the foreskin can cause what I've been told is a cheesy taste. I can wash up if you think you might find the taste unappealing. I pressed my body against his and kissed him deeply on the mouth, our tongues intertwining in a sensual dance of passion. I pulled my hand from his and again stroked his erect cock; breaking our passionate kiss, I said, "I want to taste you, not a bar of soap."

I wanted to touch him; no, I needed to feel his beautiful curved cock, and as I used my thumb and index finger to lower his zipper, I bent and crouched before his loins. His crystal blue eyes stared down at me as my fingers slipped through the opening of his slacks, finding his rock-hard cock once again. Turning my hand down, I stretched my fingers out and slid the tips down over his scrotum, feeling the twin orbs of his testicles. "Oh, God!" Jerry exclaimed as I paused there to gently caress his balls through the cotton fabric of his jockey's. My fingers began upward, following the bulge of his urethra until I reached the head. I used the tip of one nail to trace the outline of his corona, causing him to shudder as I caressed his sensitive flesh.

Both hands moved up to undo his belt; the loose ends dangled from the first loops around his waist. One quick twist of my fingers opened the clasp that held his slacks snuggly around his waist; as the fabric opened, I got my first look at the size of his erection. From the base of his scrotum up to the head, which pressed against the elastic waistband of his jockeys, Jerry's cock was at least nine inches in length. I needed to see its girth; I needed to see first-hand the outline of his cock head covered with the thin flesh of his foreskin. My hands moved up and lifted his slacks off his hips, then slowly moved down, sliding his pants to the floor; as I dropped his pants, Jerry quickly unbuttoned his shirt and ripped it from his body.

I looked up over his naked chest, the muscles of his abs more defined than I imagined. The wedge shape of his upper chest enticed me, and before I uncovered his cock, I reached up, extending my arms fully and slowly scratching down over his hard body, his erect nipples, and the washboard of his abs. I didn't linger on his body, wanting to reach my ultimate goal of his jockeys as soon as possible.

As I neared the elastic waistband, Jerry said, "Dear God, please, take it out."

My fingers trembled as I began slowly peeling his underwear from his loins, exposing what I craved most. His cock head appeared first; the very tip was poking out through the thin foreskin that concealed the rest. Inch by glorious inch, more of his cock came under my acute visual stare; the flaring corona distinctly outlined through his flesh, the blood-engorged veins throbbing in anticipation of my touch. His jockeys finally slipped from between his thighs and quickly joined his slacks pooled around his feet.

I placed my hands on my knees and let them slide up my thighs as I changed from a crouched position to kneeling before him. I didn't reach out to touch it; instead, I let my eyes capture the moving image of his cock. The photo he had sent me was a snapshot in time, a frozen image of his rock-hard erection. But kneeling before him, I was enthralled by how it surged the tip touching his abdomen as his muscles contracted, the pulsing of his veins; every tiny nuance instantly embedded in my memory forever.

My eyes moved to his as I said, "It's more beautiful than I'd imagined.

Jerry smiled, knowing that I had studied his erection so carefully, but he wanted more, and as I lifted one hand toward his cock, he said, "Touch it."

My delicate fingers wrapped around the shaft just above his balls; I drew it toward me as I straightened up a little, inhaling deeply to draw the piquant aroma of his cock into my sinuses.

"You're driving me insane!" Jerry exclaimed as my hand slowly rose along the rock-hard shaft.

I stopped when my index finger and thumb reached his corona, tightened my grip, and slowly moved my hand down. His foreskin pulled down, exposing the glans of his cock head, then the smooth flaring flesh of his corona, and finally, the top part of his cock shaft. I felt as if I was unwrapping an exotic gift. The glans were dotted with tiny globules of a milky white substance, and just below his corona, a distinct line of the same substance circled his cock shaft. It was the smegma that Jerry had told me to expect. I inhaled again to savor the more pungent aroma of his exposed cock head.

Having satisfied two of my three senses, I leaned forward to complete the trilogy. His eyes were glued to mine as I parted my lips and extended my tongue, touching the tip against the soft, moist flesh. I couldn't detect any difference in his taste from that of my husband, so I opened my lips wider and lifted his cock head from my tongue. Jerry's and my eyes closed in unison as my lips circled his cock shaft just below the head. I moved my head slightly, tentatively smearing the smegma evenly over my taste buds. It had a pungent cheesy taste, somewhat bitter, but as it mixed with my saliva, I began to find his taste appealing. I opened my mouth and let him slip from its grasp. Jerry's eyes opened to once again gaze down at me.

I smiled and then said, "Tasty," relieving his concerns that I would find his cock's taste distasteful.

I recalled Jerry's story about his introduction to the lifestyle and how his date had given him the best blow job of his life. As I took him in my mouth again, I was determined to replace her in his memory.

His cock slid slowly along my tongue, my lips softly massaging the pulsing shaft as I took more inside; he passed the depth my husband could reach and continued until he reached the point that my sex toy-filled.

With his cock head poised at the tight ring of flesh where my throat began, Jerry pleaded, "Swallow it."

My lips were four inches from the base of his cock; I reached up and put my hands on his hips, drawing him toward me. The head stretched my throat open and slipped through. For the first time, I had a man's cock in my throat, something that I've fantasized about for so many years. I fully expected to gag but didn't, finding the sensation so incredibly erotic that I just pressed forward until my nose nuzzled into his pubic mound. I slid my hands down and gathered his balls in my palms, squeezing them as I contracted and released my throat muscles, massaging his cock head and some of his pulsing shaft.

Jerry reached out and laced his fingers into my hair just above and behind my temples. I fully expected he would begin moving my head, but he just wanted to touch me.

I slowly began moving my head until his cock slipped back into my mouth, then forward to engulf it deep in my throat. My eyes filled with moisture, and my saliva glands went berserk. As I throated his beautiful curved cock, I thought to myself, you've fulfilled one of your fantasies, Dianna; you've experienced having a rock-hard cock embedded in your throat. The sensation far exceeded my expectations.

Jerry finally used his hands to pull my mouth completely off his surging cock; long thick strands of saliva stretched from my tongue to his cock head then snapped and coated my lower lip and chin with a mixture of spit and smegma.

I looked up into his crystal-clear blue eyes and begged, "Fuck me,"

He knew that his was the first cock to visit the soft, moist flesh of my throat, and my request to fuck me was an invitation to go deeper inside my wet pussy than my husband could ever reach.

AlondraWoolf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlondraWoolf

He lifted me to my feet and spun me around, pressing my body against the door. We had barely entered his home, and I'd already let him enter my throat. His deft fingers unbuttoned my blouse and slipped it off my shoulders, tossing the garment aside. His eyes roamed over my shoulders and chest, and his hands flattened against my belly, softly squeezing the excess flesh I had there from carrying my babies.

I shuddered under his gentle touch and wanted more. "Take my bra off," I pleaded. I wanted to be naked in front of him but was somewhat self-conscious of how he would react to the sight of my slightly droopy tits.

His fingers moved to the clasp between my C cups and undid the hook; ever so slowly, he pushed the fabric aside, and, in my mind, the flesh they had supported flopped down onto my belly. As he leaned back a little to slip the shoulder straps off, I said, "I'm sorry...but Jerry placed one finger against my lips. "Never be sorry for what life has given you."

I smiled and kissed his finger as he tossed my bra toward where my blouse had landed.

The effects of nursing were evident on my tits; the areolas became larger and darkened in color, and my nipples, when aroused, grow hard and extend in a disproportionate size to the remainder of my tits.

My nipples had already hardened, and as I lifted my breasts to offer them to my lover, he smiled and then began kissing every part of my chest. His lips surrounded my erect nipple, and he gently sucked it while his fingers tweaked the other. His mouth moved from one hard nipple to the other, kissing the soft flesh between as he switched. Jerry lavished my chest with kisses and lingering licks for several minutes, but the pleasure I felt made it seem like an eternity.

"I love how you touch me," I said as his lips began to slide down across my belly.

He took the time to pierce my belly button with the tip of his tongue, leaving it moist with his saliva. I was now the one staring down at my lover, watching every move he made with growing anticipation of the next.

His lips finally reached the waistband of my slacks, and his knees rested comfortably on the carpet. Instead of reaching for the button that held them in place, Jerry reached around and slid his hands across my butt, gently squeezing the soft flesh; I swooned under his gentle caress.

He moved his hands forward and skillfully undid the button, then ran his fingers up and under the fabric. My slacks slipped off my hips and slowly down my legs, pooling around my high heels. He lifted one foot and slipped my shoe off, then removed my pant legs from my foot. In a moment, he had the other pump off, and I stood before him naked, except for my white cotton panties. He looked up at me and smiled as his fingers traced up the back of my legs, causing goosebumps to rise on the sensitive flesh. His hands again slid onto my butt cheeks, but this time he squeezed more firmly and drew my hips forward until my loins were inches from his face. He inhaled deeply, savoring the aroma of my moist pussy.

His eyes studied my covered crotch, and I was glad I'd remembered to shave and trim my pubic hair earlier today. My loins had long before begun tingling, and with every prolonged movement of his hands and fingers, they became more alive. He hooked a finger under each lower edge of my panties at my hips and slowly moved them forward, teasing the flesh beneath; his fingers didn't stop until he reached the point where my panties curved under my crotch. Had he moved his skillful digits inward, they would have slid across my labia and my now sopping wet pussy.

In twenty-five years of marriage, I had never been seduced like this. My husband would remove my panties quickly and, in a flash, insert his tiny cock inside me. But Jerry was a master of seduction, and he knew that each touch, caress, or kiss would serve to heighten the anticipation of making love, and I quickly became enamored with his technique.

I wasn't sure how much more I could take before my legs turned to mush and I'd be unable to stand before him. Mercifully, Jerry finally hooked his fingers in the waistband of my panties and slowly began peeling them off my loins. As he drew them down my thighs, he looked up at me and smiled, "You must be sopping wet inside," He remarked after noticing the wet spot where my panties had covered my labia.

I stepped out of the moist garment, and Jerry gathered it into one hand; as he lifted the fabric toward his face, he smiled again and said, "I love the scent of a woman."

As he smelled my panties, Jerry stood up, and then I watched intently as he pressed the wet spot against his nose and mouth. He inhaled deeply and slowly licked the material, savoring my aroma and the taste of my flow.

He added my wet panties to the pile of clothes and stepped back. We were completely naked, his rock-hard cock standing at perfect attention, the tip nearly touching his abdomen. Together, we memorized the images of our naked bodies.

I smiled and reminded him of something I'd pleaded for just after I let his cock slip from my oral grasp, "Fuck me," I again pleaded.

He stepped forward, then bent down and lifted me off my feet, one arm under my legs and the other around my back; I circled his neck with my arms, and he carried me across the living room, down a short hall, and into his bedroom.

I felt like a virgin bride about to consummate with her lover. His bed was covered with a light blue comforter, and as he gently placed me on the bed, the fabric enveloped my body. I lifted my head from the pillow and spread my hair evenly around my head. Jerry had moved to the foot of the bed and stood there momentarily studying my reclined form. I moved my hands to my breasts and began rolling my erect nipples between my fingers. He smiled, seeing me pleasure myself. To further entice him to action, I spread my legs and bent my knees so that he could mount and give me what I craved most; his big rock-hard cock.

"Please fuck me," I begged.

Jerry slowly crawled toward me, his eyes fixed on the target I'd provided. My mind raced, and my body quivered with anticipation of feeling him inside me, of feeling his rock-hard cock fill me.

I hadn't begged enough because as his head hovered over my wide-open loins, Jerry stretched his legs out and lay down on his stomach between my legs. He was going to pleasure me with his mouth, something I had never allowed my husband to do before he impaled me with his cock.

Jerry turned his head to the right and began kissing the silky-smooth flesh of my inner thigh with a devilish grin on his lips. He licked where he didn't kiss until my thigh was coated entirely with kisses or moisture from his mouth. "Oh god, please," I pleaded, wanting him to finish with my legs and move on to the warm, wet flesh beyond my labia. He turned to the left and repeated the entire process, kissing, licking, and driving me completely insane.

His head returned to the center, and he lifted using his elbows to move closer to my loins. I stared up at the ceiling, waiting for him, my fingers feverishly playing with my hard nipples. My wait was short-lived as he lowered his mouth toward my pussy, his lips captured my erect clitoris, and his nose snuggled into the neatly groomed patch of pubic hair just above. It felt so good having him suck my clit; I released one taut nipple and moved that hand down, combing my fingers through his hair not to guide his mouth but to ensure that his mouth would remain at my loins.

"Yes, I love it, keep sucking my clit," I exclaimed.

His lips surrounded my clitoris, and he sucked hard on the tiny bud; it popped from his oral grasp, and his tongue began flicking and sliding around it. I recall experiencing a clitoral orgasm once while I masturbated, an intense buildup, followed by a quick climax, the entire orgasm lasting less than fifteen seconds. Jerry's skillful mouth brought on an incredible orgasm, and his tongue and lips continued, quickly bringing on a second and third. My clit became ultra-sensitive, and I finally begged him, "Please stop; I can't take anymore," as I pulled his mouth from my quivering clit.

He looked up at me, a broad smile on his lips, "How was that?" He asked.

"Incredible," I answered, knowing that he was about to continue pleasuring me with his mouth; I couldn't wait for him to start again.

He lowered his face again; this time, he concentrated on my pussy; his tongue slowly traced around the outside of my labia, circling the smooth flesh again and again. I reached down and used two fingers to spread the lips open, exposing the sensitive, moist flesh just inside. His tongue dipped into me briefly, then returned to again lick along the outer edge.

It was almost like he was teasing me, using his tongue like a tiny cock to fuck my sopping wet pussy. I lifted my hips and thrust toward his mouth, and his tongue dipped deeper inside. I'd had enough tiny cock in my life; "I want, no, I need your big beautiful hard cock inside me," I begged.

Jerry sensed my urgency and rose to kneel before me, his long-curved cock now the center of my universe. As he moved forward, I reached out for it, but it was too far, "Now, Jerry, I want your cock NOW!" I exclaimed as I stretched my fingers toward it.

He inched toward me, and I was finally able to wrap my fingers around the throbbing shaft. I spread my legs open as far as possible and drew his cock head down to my labia, which now lay open, the lips spread and ready for him. I was moments from fulfilling yet another fantasy, feeling a fully erect rock-hard cock embedded inside, filling my pussy completely.

I gasped when the tip touched my flesh; then, with incredible slowness, he thrust forward, my tight sopping wet pussy stretched to accept every inch as he sank deeper and deeper to the core of my loins. His cock head slid over my g-spot, causing spiraling chards of pleasure to race up my spine to my brain. I couldn't speak the only sounds I was capable of were low throaty moans as he finally reached total penetration, his balls coming to rest against my ass.

"It's so fucking tight," Jerry said as my quivering flesh grasped at his cock.

He bent at the waist and dropped the total weight of his body onto me, his hard chest crushing my tits, his chin dug into my neck as he withdrew my tight flesh tried to keep him inside. "Fuck me!" I exclaimed as his pulsing cock head nearly slipped from my wet flesh.

He thrust again, this time faster, deeper, filling my pussy once again.

"Yes, oh my dear god, YES!" I exclaimed as his beautiful cock slammed into my cervix.

Minutes passed, and with each successive thrust, his pace quickened. I was gasping for air and felt the incredible beginnings of an orgasm. My loins went numb except for the quivering wet flesh he was pounding his rock-hard cock into.

"Make me cum," I screamed.

I wrapped my arms around his sweaty body, digging my nails into his back as I rode his throbbing cock to the very edge; it crashed into me a tremendous flood of sexual pleasure as my climax peaked. His hips continued pounding me, driving my ass deeper into his bed, his balls slapping against my ass with each thrust.

My short gasps for air were interrupted only by my moans of ecstasy as, finally, mercifully, my orgasm began to subside. Jerry sensed that I'd started the slide from the pinnacle of sexual pleasure and slowed his thrusts, finally stopping with his pulsing cock buried completely inside my quivering wet pussy.

My arms dropped to the bed on either side of my spent body; I struggled to breathe under his crushing weight. Jerry felt my labored gasps for air and lifted, supporting his upper body on his elbows. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck to lift enough to kiss him. His tongue darted between my lips, and I sucked it as our mouths crushed together.

I finally broke our kiss and let myself fall to the bed, "That was incredible," I said, staring up into his crystal blue eyes.

"Do you need a break?" He asked.

I shook my head, yes, but I was already planning on how I'd make our first night together unforgettable.

He withdrew his rock-hard cock and rolled off me to one side. His cock pulled a long strand of my juices and left a streak of moisture across my thigh.

I rolled to my side and propped my head up with one hand. Looking down over his glistening form to his fantastic cock, it stood proud and completely erect, occasionally twitching in anticipation of relief.

I reached toward him and traced my fingertip along his eyebrows, his lips, and chin. My finger moved down to circle his taut nipples and followed the outline of his six-pack abs. It finally reached its goal, and I ran my fingertip up one side, then down the other as his throbbing cock twitched and surged under my gentle caress.

I got up to kneel beside him as my hand captured his cock and began stroking the entire length.

As my hand moved slowly on his cock shaft, I looked at him, "I want you to cum in my mouth," I softly said.

Jerry smiled at me, acknowledging he wanted the same.

I straddled his body, sliding my legs under his arms, mounting him sixty-nine. As I lifted him toward my mouth, I felt his hands slide up my thighs. His cock surged as I opened my mouth and took him; the bend of my throat was an exact match for the curve of his cock. In an instant, I had his rock-hard cock embedded in my throat, swallowing every inch of the shaft.

He fingered me as I fucked him with my mouth. Over and over, I lifted off his surging cock, only to engulf him again in the moist tissue of my throat. I was sucking his cock to make him cum. There was no playful licking or kissing. I was a woman on a mission, and the finish would be when he filled my throat with thick creamy cum.

"If you keep that up, I'm gonna cum," Jerry said.

I paused only long enough to reply, "That's what I want.” then impaled my throat again with his cock.

His fingers sank deep into my pussy, and he thrust his hips up off the bed. I felt his cock surge in my throat, then begin convulsing violently as his orgasm began. I kept his cock buried in my throat as it exploded; a thick wad of creamy cum shot directly toward my stomach. I thought I was about to gag when his cock deposited an even more significant shot in my throat.

"Oh, fuck YES!" He screamed.

I wanted to taste his seed; I lifted enough so the third blast from his incredible cock coated the inside of my mouth. His cum tasted incredibly sweet and sour at the same time, and his balls pumped my mouth full of his savory juice.

I swallowed once, then again, trying my best to keep up with the incredible flow from his twitching cock, but my efforts were for naught as thick gobs escaped my mouth and ran down his throbbing shaft into his pubic hair and over his scrotum.

. "Suck it." He said, almost demandingly.

I kept sucking until his cock stopped and lifted so that just the head remained inside my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the corona and used my lips to caress the shaft just below, trying to elicit every last drop his balls could provide. "God damn woman," Jerry said once he'd recovered enough to speak.

I released my oral grip on his cock and started licking what had escaped my mouth. I moved off him to cleanse the spots I couldn't reach before and looked up at his blue eyes for the first time.

"Can I ask a question," Jerry said.

"Sure," I replied, then went back to my task.

"Was that the first time you've taken a man's cock in your throat?" He asked.

"Yes, the first time, but I've fantasized about it for years," I replied.

He smiled, "Well, you're a natural; I can't remember ever enjoying getting oral so much." Jerry said.

"Better than that young woman who introduced you to swinging?" I asked.

"There's no comparison," He answered.

I finished cleaning him up with my mouth, then reclined beside him. We talked for an hour or more about all kinds of things and fucked again just to confirm the first wasn't an aberration. If anything, the second was better than the first.

. It was nearly midnight when Jerry finally drove me back to my vehicle parked outside O'Neil's; he promised to call me later so we could plan to see each other again.

As I drove home, I felt satisfied for the first time; at forty-five, I could still make a man happy, and I'd finally felt what I'd fantasized about for my entire life.

Paul was sitting in the kitchen when I got home.

"You waited up for me?" I asked.

He smiled and said, "This first time, I thought you might want to talk."

I sat down across from him. "Okay, let's talk," I said, rather matter-of-factly.

"Did he satisfy you?" Paul asked.

"In more ways than you can imagine," I replied

"I saw your car parked so you could spy on me," I said.

"Does that bother you?" he asked.

I smiled and then said, "No; as a matter of fact, I wanted you to see me touch him. I wanted you to watch as I stroked him."

"Was he hard?" Paul asked.

"He was hard before we left the bar; in fact, the bartender came over and quietly told us that we should get a room," I said.

He smiled at me, then asked, "Where did he take you?"

"His apartment is a short drive from O'Neil's, so we went there," I replied.

"Isn't that convenient," Paul said.

I giggled, then said, "Ten minutes after we left the bar, I was on my knees in his living room, sucking his big beautiful cock."

Before he could ask another question, I continued, "I never realized how wonderful it feels, having a cock grow harder inside my mouth. When I pulled his foreskin back, exposing his cock head, the taste was something new. Uncut men have more smegma there; his tasted musky, almost cheesy-like, but I loved the taste."

"Did he cum in your mouth?" Paul asked.

I smiled and said, "Yes, he did."

"And before he came in your mouth, did you throat his big cock?" Paul asked.

"Yes, I deep-throated every inch of his BIG hard cock," I said, accentuating the word big.

"What about your cunt; did he fuck you good and hard with his big cock," Paul asked.

I wasn't happy with his game of twenty questions and decided to end it right then.

"Listen, Paul, I'm not going to sit here and go over every detail of tonight. Let's just say that I climaxed many times. Jerry gave me incredible oral sex; he filled my throat and pussy completely and satisfied me more than I could have imagined." I said, hoping to end his questions.

Paul stood up and, as he walked around the table, said, "So you've come home satisfied; is this where I get my cock sucked?" He asked.

I instantly recalled my suggestion that when I come home, all satisfied, "I'll be horny as hell to suck your cock" to use my exact words.

He moved so he was standing at my shoulder; I turned my head and looked up at him.

"Come on, Lady Di, suck my cock like you sucked his." He almost demanded.

He undid his belt and pushed his pants down to his knees. His under ware followed, exposing his tiny nub of a cock. "You're not even hard," I said.

"With your talented mouth, I'm sure you can get me erect in no time." He said sarcastically.

Rather than tell him to go fuck his hand, I decided to give him what he wanted in hopes that he would continue to provide me with his blessing to pursue my fantasies.

I turned on the chair so I was facing his limp cock. He stared down at me as I leaned forward and took him between my lips. His cock tasted like urine, and I instantly released it. "You could have washed up!" I scolded him.

He laughed and replied, "Why would I; Jerry's cock was covered with that cheesy-tasting stuff, and you took him down your throat."

I spat on his cock, then used my index finger and thumb to try and remove the residue of his pee.

"Come on; I don't want a handjob; suck it, you cunt." He said, trying his best to demean me.

I wanted to slap his face; instead, I decided to make him cum as quickly as possible. I leaned forward again and took him in my mouth. My tongue swirled around his tiny cock head and massaged the short length of his urethra.

I sucked hard on his little dick and felt it begin to react. Hopefully, I could get him hard and off within a few minutes.

My hands cradled his balls, and I used my fingernails to scratch the flesh where his scrotum blends just in front of his asshole.

I let him slip from my mouth so I could speak, "Cum for me, gimme your thick juicy load."

I knew from twenty-plus years of sucking his cock that a little dirty talk went a long way.

His cock surged and hardened to what I used to think was completely erect. Taking him between my lips again, I sucked the head, then let him slide along my tongue. He groaned deeply as my mouth brought him to the very edge.

"That's it suck my cum load," Paul exclaimed.

I squeezed his balls, trying to rush the sauce along, then felt his first blast coat my tongue. I sucked even harder, wanting his orgasm to peak and pass as fast as I could. Paul's cock may be tiny, but his balls have always provided me with a mouth full of creamy thick sperm. "Suck it harder." He demanded.

I sucked harder and was rewarded with yet another shot of creamy, thick cum. "Yeah, that's it, now show me your cum filled mouth," Paul said.

In the past, he loved when I held his entire load inside my mouth, and after he'd finished, I'd tilt my head back and show him how much cum his balls had produced. This blow job was no different, except that his load would join that of my lover, who had shot his directly into my stomach. I swallowed it, then wiped my lips clean, and I wondered if he had any idea that as I sat there in our kitchen sucking his cock, I carried a load of thick cum in my pussy also.

Paul zipped up and said, "I've got to get up early; I'm off to bed."

I sat in the kitchen for a while, thinking about my new life. Wondering if the other men I'd agree to meet could hold a candle to the first. I was sure there would be others, each providing me with the satisfaction I craved. Paul's taste was still in my mouth as I stood up, and I took several gulps of orange juice to cleanse my palate before heading to bed.

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments