Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dianna’s Awakening Chapter Five Part 2

"Her night at Sam & Trisha's party gets hotter with each passing minute."

50
12 Comments 12
3.5k Views 3.5k
8.0k words 8.0k words

Author's Notes

"Her night becomes more intense as she checks off a couple of more items from her sexual bucket list."

I went to the bathroom and used a warm cloth to remove as much of his cum as I could; then, I walked back into the bedroom, slipped my thong off, and reclined on the massive king-sized bed, waiting for my next suitor.

My wait was short-lived; a few minutes after Randy had exited, I heard a light knock on the door. It opened, and Sam stepped into the room. I assumed the host always tries out the newbie. Sam was wearing only a pair of white cotton jockey shorts. His gray hair repeated on his rather muscular chest. A reasonably large, burly middle-aged man with what appeared to be an ample package between his thighs. As he closed the door and turned toward me, Sam said, "Randy tells me you have a proclivity for oral sex."

I smiled and answered, "I love sucking big, hard cock."

His broad smile confirmed that's exactly what he wanted.

As he moved to the bed and sat down on the edge, I asked, "And did Randy tell you how much I love taking a big rock-hard cock deep in my throat?"

"He mentioned that," Sam replied with a broad smile.

I tilted my head back and brought one hand up to the flesh of my neck. As I ran my fingertips along my skin, I asked, "Will you be able to stretch my flesh so I can massage your cock head from the outside?"

Sam lifted his hips and removed his jockeys, drawing my eyes to his loins; his massive cock flopped onto his thigh as he said, "What do you think, Dianna?"

"Oh yeah, that'll do the trick," I replied.

Even in its flaccid state, Sam's cock had to be eight inches long; its bulbous head matched the smooth texture of his corona. Only time would tell how thick and stiff his cock shaft would grow as I pleasured him with my soft wet mouth.

I rolled onto my side and began sliding toward him, licking my lips. Sam turned toward me, pulling one leg onto the bed; his cock slipped between his thighs and rested on the fabric of the bedspread.

As I moved closer, I could smell his loins, the aroma of sex wafted up to my nostrils, no doubt a mixture of his last cum load and the juices from whoever he'd fucked.

"Perhaps you'd like to freshen up a little," I suggested.

"Fuck that," Sam rather bluntly replied.

He leaned toward the small basket on the nightstand and retrieved a foil packet as he said, "If you don't want to taste her juices, you can suck me off with this."

He tossed the condom toward me with a sexist grin on his lips.

I instantly recalled Stephen and how I imagined the feeling of a latex-sheathed cock embedded deep in my throat. I picked up the packet and checked to see if it was ribbed, then reached for the basket and sorted through the array of condoms until I found one marked ribbed.

"Are you seriously going to suck my cock with a condom?" Sam inquired.

"I am, and after you've filled it with thick hot sticky cum, I want you to feed it to me," I remarked.

"Well, that'll be a first for me," Sam said.

I smiled and gave him a sexy wink before saying, "Me too."

He flopped down on the bed, one leg stretching toward the headboard, the other dangling over the edge, his cock flipping up onto the gray patch of pubic hair. I scooted toward him and placed the foil packet on his chest.

"Watch my magical fingers," I said as I lifted his cock from his loins.

I began stroking the length of his shaft with one hand while I caressed the bulbous head with the other. He moaned as my delicate fingers teased the soft flesh of his corona.

"That feels nice," Sam commented as my hands began to elicit a response from his flaccid cock.

As it swelled, the length of my strokes became longer and longer. "How big is it when fully erect?" I asked.

Sam grinned and replied, "It's a foot long and as thick as a cucumber."

I continued my digital massage of his increasingly enlarging cock, and eventually, he was hard enough that I could unroll the condom over his cock head and down the shaft.

"Let's put this monster in its scabbard," I said as I reached for the foil packet on his chest.

For the moment, I kept my hand moving up and down his cock shaft, and with my free hand, I brought the packet to my mouth, using my teeth to hold it while my fingers tore the foil.

Sam was watching intently as I placed the latex on top of his cock head, then moved both hands up to roll it down over his bulging head and along the stiff throbbing shaft. It didn't come close to covering his entire cock, and where the latex stopped, his fat cock kind of oozed out, the shaft being much bigger than the tube of latex covering it.

I was excited about sucking his cock, hell I always get excited right before I begin a blow job. Still, my excitement was enhanced, knowing that I'd be able to feel the ribbed condom in my mouth and throat and that once I got him off, I'd be feeding on his hopefully thick hot cum.

Sam raised on his elbows as he said, "I love watching my cock get sucked."

I giggled and thought, what man doesn't love watching his cock get sucked? Is there a man out there who doesn't love seeing his cock disappear between soft lips and into a warm wet mouth.

I knelt beside him, wrapping one hand around the shaft at the base below the latex and the other just below his cock head. I opened my lips and lowered my mouth over his cock head.

Sam harshly moaned as my sweet, soft lips closed around his pulsing shaft. "Suck it," he nearly demanded.

I sucked hard on the head, pleasuring the corona through latex with my tongue. Unlike earlier, when I took my time with Randy, this blowjob was straightforward, get him hard, stuff as much of his massive cock as possible in my throat, then bring him to orgasm so I could claim my creamy reward.

Sam was enjoying my mouth and urged me on. "Take it deeper," he said.

His colossal cock shaft kept my lips stretched wide open as I pressed down until the tip of his cock touched the back of my mouth.

"That's it," Sam exclaimed as the ring of flesh spread to accept his cock head.

Getting his cock head inside my throat was the easy part, but as the thicker shaft followed, my throat actually tried to repulse the unbelievable girth of his cock shaft, and there was still another six inches or more outside my mouth. Making matters worse, or better, depending on your point of view, his cock was now fully erect, thick, pulsing, and unbending. I knew that from my kneeling position, I wouldn't be able to swallow the entire mass of cock meat. My mouth and throat need to be in a straight line.

Sam looked a little surprised as I lifted, allowing his throbbing monster to slip from between my lips. I looked up at him and said, "I'm going to lie down on my back and dangle my head over the edge; I want you to stuff as much of this big hard cock in my throat as you can."

He smiled and said, "I'm good with that,"

I thought, what man wouldn't be good with that since nearly every man fantasizes about throat fucking a woman, she's giving him control, and he can enjoy slamming into her mouth and throat at a pace of his choosing.

Sam rose from the bed and stood beside me as I turned over, stretched my neck, and dropped my head over the edge. Before he moved closer, I lifted my hands to my neck and said, "Remember, I want to massage your rock-hard cock through this flesh."

I knew what I had to do, relax every muscle possible, and wait until his cock was embedded deep in my throat. As he moved forward and the tip of his foot long was poised at my lips, I opened wide, anticipating his oral assault. His balls dangled twelve inches from my eyes, and I knew that soon enough, they would be obscuring my vision.

The head slid along my tongue and, in a heartbeat, was wedged into the opening of my throat. I filled my lungs, knowing that it could be some time before I'd be able to recharge them. I moaned as he pressed inward, his cock head slipping into the warmth of my throat. My stomach lurched as I gagged on the massive shaft, and it spread my throat open wider, but Sam continued. Inch after glorious inch of his shaft impaled my throat, and I felt my lips sliding along flesh that wasn't covered by latex.

"Swallow it," Sam demanded.

He applied unbelievable pressure as he forced the last few inches of the fat shaft inside my mouth. His balls rested against my face; I moved my hands up to massage his cock slowly through the flesh of my neck.

Sam growled as my throat provided him with inconceivable pleasures. He stabbed at my mouth each time, withdrawing enough to pull saliva from my mouth. It ran down over my upper lip and into my eyes and hair.

My lungs began to burn, and I knew if my throat didn't get him off, I'd have to push him back so I could breathe. Mercifully, he withdrew enough that I could recharge my lungs, and then I reached up, placed my hands on the back of his thighs, and drew him forward again.

As he throat-fucked me, I felt his enormous cock swell, and in an instant, the heat of his cum load nearly scalded my throat. His balls pumped that latex glove full of hot cum. It finally subsided, and Sam removed his softening cock from my mouth. I looked up at it; the condom was completely full, and a small amount of his load was already seeping out where it stopped on his shaft.

"Feed me," I pleaded.

Sam slowly pulled the latex sleeve from his shrinking cock, and as the tip of his cock slipped out, he let the open end drop to my waiting mouth. His thick hot cum flowed from the condom, almost filling my mouth. I lapped at it to ensure that every possible drop of his load was deposited where I wanted it.

"Fuckin' awesome," Sam exclaimed as he released the tip and dropped the entire condom into my mouth.

I reached inside and lifted the condom out but held the open end between my lips so I could suck the few remaining drops of his cum load the latex contained. I dropped the used protection to the floor beside my head, then slid back up completely onto the bed. Sam stood over me, watching as I swirled his thick, sticky load around in my mouth for a moment, then swallowed the entire thing.

Having watched me swallow it, Sam bent down and grabbed his jockeys. As he pulled them up over his shrunken cock, she grinned and said, "You're welcome to attend any party in the future.

With that, he strolled across the room and left me with my thoughts.

The sex I'd shared with Randy, while excellent, ended on a somewhat sour note, and Sam's throat fuck did little besides getting me an invitation to future parties. I had agreed to attend this party with Jerry because I expected the sex to be unbelievable. Still, I quickly learned that other than the beautiful setting, it was little more than having countless cocks earlier in the week at the porn shop. Again, I went to the bathroom and surveyed my look in the mirror. My lip gloss was smeared beyond my lips, and where the salvia had dribbled down, my hair was matted. I again used a washcloth to clean myself up and even applied a fresh coat of gloss to my lips.

I decided I needed a drink and thought about putting my thong back on but figured, what the hell, why bother? As I approached the living room, the sounds of people fucking resonated in my ears, and I wasn't surprised to see Jerry pounding Saundra from behind on one sofa. Another couple enjoying sixty-nine sex on the floor, and Trisha was bouncing up and down on a cock, the man's face hidden behind her. None of them acknowledged my appearance from the bedroom.

Pouring myself a healthy glass of wine, I stood behind the bar, watching Jerry pummel Saundra's soaking wet cunt. My attention was quickly drawn to the couple on the floor as his cock exploded, filling her mouth enough so cum seeped out at the corners of her lips. Trisha hopped off the cock she was riding and quickly turned around, dropping to her knees between his legs, and proceeded to tit fuck him with her massive tits until he exploded, sending spurts of thick cum toward her face, mouth, and tits. All this fucking, sucking, and cumming excited me, and an unknown man appeared to my left. He was completely naked, his cock dangling down in front of his scrotum; he was not a very handsome man, but at this point, being attractive wasn't something I desired. What I wanted was his cock.

He approached the bar and said, "How are you doing?"

I reached down and wrapped my hand around his cock shaft and replied, "Looks like I'm gonna be doing much better in a little while."

"I'm Paul," he introduced himself.

I giggled and replied, "I know another, Paul, but his package isn't as nearly desirable as this one."

I gave his cock a gentle squeeze and said, "I'm Dianna, and I want this big beautiful cock buried inside me."

Paul smiled and said, "Not sure I can get it up again,"

I stroked his limp cock and said, "I've got a mouth that can get any cock hard."

He smiled at me and replied, "Let's give it a go, Dianna."

I released his cock and grabbed his wrist, leading him through the dining room and down the short hall to my room. Unfortunately, the room wasn't mine exclusively; another couple had occupied my space and were fucking missionary in the middle of the bed.

"I'm sorry we didn't mean to interrupt you," I said, figuring Paul and I could find an unoccupied room.

The man lifted his face from his lover's tits and said, "We love watching others fuck."

I looked at Paul, and he shrugged his shoulders and smiled at me, acknowledging he was okay fucking with others in the room.

I just closed the door.

I pulled Paul across the room to the big overstuffed chair opposite the bed. Turning it slightly to the side, I pushed him backward, and he flopped down on the soft cushion. Looking over my shoulder, I told everyone, "I'm gonna suck his cock until it's rock hard and then fuck him silly."

They smiled at me and turned a little on the bed so they could watch me get Paul hard.

I returned my attention to Paul, pressing his legs further apart and examining his limp cock. His scrotum dangled over the edge of the cushion, and his cock rested comfortably on his ball sack. Paul already had his arms resting on the chair's full armrests, and as I dropped to my knees between his legs, he slid his hands forward so his fingers hung over the edge.

"When was the last time you came?" I asked, wondering how much time he'd had to recover.

"Maybe an hour ago," he replied.

I smiled at him, knowing that my task of getting him hard again wouldn't be all that difficult.

I leaned toward his loins, extended my tongue, and, using just the tip lifted his cock from the flesh it was resting on. His lustful eyes stared intently at me as I parted my lips and took his cock head inside my warm moist mouth.

It tasted clean. There was no lingering aroma of sex coming from his loins, telling me he'd washed up before he walked into the living room as I watched the gathered partyers fucking.

I began with just his cock head in my mouth, swirling my tongue around his smooth corona and circling his glans with the tip.

"Oh yeah," Paul said as I slid one hand up to squeeze the contents of his scrotum gently.

After a few minutes of using my tongue on his head and my soft hand holding his balls, I detected some swelling of his shaft. I moved my free hand to the base of his shaft and let his cock head slip from my mouth, then asked, "Do you want me to take more inside?"

Paul just smiled, providing an answer to my silly question.

As I lowered my mouth toward him again, I moved my hand up the shaft, collecting the loose flesh just below his corona. Keeping my lips parted, I exhaled hot breath over his cock head, then closed my shiny red lips around him.

I love staring into a man's eyes as I pleasure him with my mouth, and his lustful eyes told me my mouth was pleasing him immensely.

I slowly drew my hand down his shaft, pulling his flesh taut; my lips kept pace with my fingers taking more of his cock between them. Repeatedly I stroked up his cock, my lips moving in unison with my delicate hand, and with each stroke, less of his flesh pulled up, and when I stroked down, more of his swelling cock shaft slid between my lips.

"That feels fucking good," Paul said as, again and again, I stroked from the base up to the growing head.

His phoenix of a cock was rising from the sexual ashes, and once I was confident it was ready to spread its wings and fly, I released his balls and slipped my hand from his shaft. I lifted my mouth from him; it stood stoically above his loins.

Paul reached for his erect cock, slowly stroked from the head down to the base, and said, "Suck it without using your hand."

"You want me to take it deeper?" I asked.

Paul smiled and nodded his reply. A man's voice from my side said, "Yea, throat his hard cock." I glanced over my shoulder, and while he was still slowly fucking the woman he was with, it was clear he was watching me as I sucked Paul's cock back to life.

But before I'd take him completely, I wanted to commit the image of his now erect cock to memory. I lifted my hand, extended my index finger, and touched his frenulum with the tip of my nail. It lurched away from my finger toward his abdomen. In my mind, I compared this Paul's cock with that of my husband. His cock was twice as big and then some, and now that the flesh on his shaft was drawn tight, the corona flared quite nicely below the smooth surface of his glans.

His cock shaft lacked the matrix of veins; some men proudly sport, but it was solid, and the bulge of his urethra was clearly defined. Yes, this Paul's package was awe-inspiring, and I couldn't wait to feel it surging in my throat and slam into my quivering cunt.

I used my index finger to draw his pulsing cock toward my warm mouth, and as I captured it with my lips, I moved my finger away, wanting to pleasure his beautiful cock without touching it as he had requested.

I took him, inch by throbbing inch more of his cock slipped between my lips. My lips slithered along his cock shaft, and his magnificent cock head slid across my tongue as it approached the opening of my throat.

I filled my lungs and pressed his smooth glans against my throat. As his flaring corona slipped into the moist hot flesh, Paul exclaimed, "OH FUCK!"

I continued my oral plunge until my lips nestled against his pubic hair and scrotum. I felt his hand slip into my hair, and after collecting some in his fist, he pressed my mouth even firmer against his loins.

Once again, as it always does, the feeling of having a rock-hard throbbing cock embedded in my throat urged me on, and I began massaging his cock head with the talented muscles of my throat.

I began slowly bobbing up and down with Paul's cock still deep in my throat and heard the voice from the bed say, "I want you to throat me just like that, Nancy." I heard her reply, "Only if your tongue is inside my wet cunt."

My lungs began to burn, and I lifted enough, so Paul's cock head slipped back into my mouth and quickly recharged them, then just as promptly plunged again, sinking his cock head to the hilt. His cock twitched and lurched inside me, and he repeatedly moaned as I pleasured him with my smooth wet flesh.

I moved one hand between my thighs and inserted a couple of fingers into my sopping-wet cunt. I wanted his cock where my fingers were and slowly let him slide from my oral pleasure zone. It popped from between my lips, coated with saliva and throbbing stunningly.

As I looked up into his dark, lustful eyes, I said, "Fuck me, Paul."

He shook his head yes.

I stood up, and Paul drew his thighs together, giving me room to slide my legs between his legs and the chair's arms. His cock, that beautiful rock-hard cock, stood at least nine inches from his loins, its shaft glistening with my spit and twitching involuntarily.

Paul leaned back, pressing himself deeper into the soft cushion of the overstuffed chair. I moved forward, rising so my loins were poised above his erection. With one hand resting on the backrest beside his head, I reached between my thighs and circled his throbbing cock with my delicate fingers guiding it to my labia's swollen wet lips.

Paul harshly moaned as I slowly moved his cock head back and forth a time or two to coat it with my moisture.

He started to speak, "Put it..." but his words turned to a lustful gasp as I lowered my loins, and he slipped into the steaming hot flesh of my cunt.

I moved my other hand to the backrest of our comfy chair, and in a moment, my clit pressed against his pubic bone. It was my turn to gasp as the sensation of having Paul's rock-hard cock embedded inside me nearly consumed me.

I didn't lift but instead rocked back and forth, letting his hard pubic bone tantalize my throbbing clit.

His hands traced up my sides, over my shoulders, and into my auburn locks. I felt his grip tighten, and he pulled my mouth toward his. My lips parted to accept his probing tongue, and together, we performed a tango of passion with our mouths. The feeling of fullness kept my loins locked to his, and as he released my hair, his hands moved to cradle my tits. I leaned back, ending our oral dance so he would caress my chest with his mouth.

The entire time my hips kept moving to and fro, and my clit began to tingle with anticipation. That tingling spread to my tits as Paul kissed, licked, and suckled both and the taut nipples at the center with his soft lips and wet tongue.

I moved my hands to his shoulders, slowed my back-and-forth gyrations on his pulsing cock, and rose to lift my cunt so that he nearly slipped outside.

"Fuck me," he whispered while his mouth slid from one heaving tit to the other.

There was no slow sensual plunge; I slammed my cunt down over him, the flaring corona flicked at my G-spot just before his cock head pressed into my cervix. As quickly as I'd filled myself with his beautiful rock-hard cock, I lifted once again, only to pound my cunt over him once more. Paul sat there nearly motionless, letting me use his throbbing cock to pleasure myself.

AlessaJhones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlessaJhones

I continued bouncing on his cock over and over. The tingling turned to numbness as I approached climax; with every plunge down, spiraling shards of pleasure shot up my spine to explode like fireworks within my brain.

I screamed, "Yes, oh dear god, YES!" as I crawled toward my Everest of pleasure; my body and mind surrendered as I reached the summit, breathing the thin air of orgasmic bliss, turning my being into a quivering mass of unimagined satisfaction.

I dropped my loins over him once more, stopping with his magnificent cock embedded inside me. My arms circled his neck, and I clung to him while I clawed to remain at the zenith of the most incredible climax of my life. My breath came in short, lustful gasps, and my heart pounded inside my chest. I wanted this feeling to last forever. I wanted it to be the hallmark for all future orgasms. But like the ebb and flow of life itself, this inspired orgasm began to subside, but I continued clinging to Paul, hoping beyond hope that the sensation would remain.

Finally, after several minutes, I loosened my grip on his neck, and he turned his lips toward me and whispered, "That was fuckin' intense."

"You have no idea," I replied.

I glanced to my side, and the other couple had stopped their sixty-nine oral love session to watch as I climaxed; Nancy grinned and said, "That was a good one."

I just weakly smiled at her.

Throughout my entire orgasm, Paul's cock remained steadfast, rock-hard, twitching, and pulsating inside my sopping wet swollen cunt. I thought about sliding off his body and deep-throating him until he pasted my throat and mouth with his hot cum, but decided instead to get on my knees in front of him and offer either or both hot holes to fuck.

I lifted my lips to his ear and softly said, Fuck me from behind."

He turned his lips toward mine and kissed me deeply, passionately, then breaking our kiss, said, "Yes, Dianna, I wanna pump you full of hot cum."

I slipped from his lap and stood before him for a moment, one hand sliding up to squeeze a breast, the other sliding between my thighs. My cunt was all but sealed, the swollen lips of my labia containing the flood of juices it had excreted during my orgasm inside. I gazed at his cock; it seemed more prominent, thicker than when I'd pulled it from my throat after bringing it back to life.

I turned to face the couple on the bed, dropped to my knees, and lowered my shoulders to the carpet, my ass, and swollen cunt inviting Paul to join me.

In a moment, he was there, his hands gripping my hips, and his rock-hard cock rested in the crack of my ass cheeks.

I again implored him, "Fuck me, Paul take either or both, but fuck me with that big beautiful cock."

I felt his hips move, and his fabulous cock head slipped down, sliding its smooth glans over my puckered sphincter, then pausing for a moment before entering my soaking, wet tight cunt. I moaned with pleasure as it spread the swollen flesh, caressed my G-spot, and landed against my cervix.

This incredible man, the latest in a series of remarkable men, impaled me completely, causing me to moan sensually.

His grip tightened, and he withdrew only to send it once again to the core of my loins. My eyes were closed as I enjoyed his rock-hard cock until I felt the flesh of hairy legs sliding beside my forearms. I opened my eyes and lifted my face to find the other man in the room, sliding his loins toward my face.

I stared at his cock as it moved closer, its gnarly shaft covered with the all too familiar matrix of veins throbbing visibly, the corona and glans of his cock head blended, and I salivated with the thought of throating his big ten-inch cock.

Nancy knelt beside me, waiting to watch my mouth engulf him.

I spat at his cock head and then used one hand to smear my saliva evenly over his cock head and pulsing shaft.

"Suck it," he almost demanded.

Behind, Paul was happily pounding my tight wet cunt with long slow strokes.

I opened my lips and took this unknown cock between them, closed my lips around his shaft. I could feel the beat of his heart with my lips as the veins surged with blood. As his cock head slid along my tongue and approached the opening of my throat, he lifted his hips, trying to thrust into the warmth of my throat. I instantly lifted my mouth from his cock and said, "My pace, not yours."

His hips dropped to the carpet, and he smiled, knowing that his cock wouldn't enter my oral promised land until I was good and ready. Fortunately for him, in my heightened state of arousal, I was prepared to take his gnarly cock deep in my throat.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Nancy moving toward Paul as I took her lover's cock head between my smooth lips. A moment later, I heard someone spit behind me, and an instant later, I felt a delicate digit smearing my sphincter with oral lubricant.

A little more of my nameless cock slid inside, and I caressed its head and corona with my moist tongue. I thought Paul was going to pull out of my tight cunt and cram his rock-hard cock in my ass, but the digit that moistened my asshole began pressing firmer against my puckered sphincter.

His cock head wedged against the tight ring of flesh at the opening to my throat just as Nancy's finger entered my ass. The sensation of having all three of my holes penetrated urged me on, and I pressed my mouth down, allowing the nameless cock to pierce my throat. I could feel the throbbing veins with the soft, smooth flesh of my throat. I sinfully moaned as Nancy inserted another finger in my tight ass, followed almost instantly by a third.

I lifted my mouth enough to recharge my lungs, then swallowed him entirely once again, wanting to feel his veins throbbing deep in my throat.

From behind, I heard Paul say, "That's it, Nanc, fist her tight asshole.

Paul's staying power was greatly enhanced by his earlier climax with some other woman, because he continued his rhythmic pace fucking me.

I began bobbing up and down on his hard cock, waiting for the inevitable feeling of having my tight ass fisted. Nancy's pinkie finger slipped in, followed in short order by her thumb. My sphincter surrendered to her slim digits but resisted as she pressed harder, trying to push the widest part, her knuckles inside.

I recalled the first time when Stephen introduced me to anal sex and how the initial pain of being penetrated was quickly replaced with the pleasure of having my ass filled with hard cock. I could only imagine that Nancy's knuckles wouldn't be as complete as Stephen's cock head, so I wasn't concerned that the pain would be as intense.

I lifted my mouth again to refill my lungs, but while his cock was outside my mouth, I said, "Fist my tight ass."

As I swallowed him again, I felt Nancy press harder, my sphincter surrendered, and her knuckles slipped inside my rectum. Her slim fingers massaged the flesh, and I heard Paul moan then say, "I can feel your fingers with my cock."

Nancy began moving her hand back and forth, caressing me inside, her wrist nearly equal to the size of Stephen's cock shaft, keeping my sphincter spread wide open. The sensation of being filled so wholly spurred me on, and I began sucking his cock more with my mouth, tongue, and lips rather than just taking him deep in my throat and letting him throb there. I wanted his cum. I wanted to taste his sexual seed.

Paul and his accomplice were quickly bringing me to another orgasm, and while I had his cock outside my lips, I said, "You're gonna make me cum again, Paul."

He started pumping his amazing cock into me faster, and she increased the movement of her fingers in my rectum. My loins began tingling, signaling what I knew would be a second incredible climax.

"Gimme your hot cum," I said to either or both men.

The cock in my mouth surged, and I quickly surrounded the shaft with my fingers, squeezed tight, pinching his urethra to let the pressure build.

We were all at the edge, the very edge of orgasm, and with his cock head just inside my mouth, I released my death grip and allowed his torrid of cum to rush along his urethra. His first shot coated every part of my mouth, and he quickly grabbed his spurting cock, pulled it from my mouth, and released a second, more forceful shot that splashed up across my nose and onto my forehead. His animalistic groan was followed by a third, fourth, and fifth shot covering my eyes, cheeks, lips, and chin with thick sticky cum. It felt like I was receiving a bukkake facial, but this one was from one single nameless cock.

I took his cock head between my lips once again and sucked hard on it, trying to illicit any drops that might be trapped in his urethra. It was an impressive cum load, rich, creamy, and delicious.

Paul and Nancy had continued pounding my loins while I was distracted by the tidal wave of cum that plastered my face, but I quickly got back into their rhythm. My cunt was burning, heated by Paul's ongoing assault and Nancy's continual massage of my rectum. "YES, FUCK ME!" I exclaimed as I felt the numbness of an impending orgasm spread through my loins.

I pressed my ass back against them as I felt Paul's cock swell inside me.

"I'm cumming," he squealed as his balls released his load. The searing heat of his cum spread throughout my cunt, and the feeling drove me over the edge.

"I'm cumming toooooooo..." I cried as my orgasm consumed me.

Shot after searing hot shot flooded my cunt and mixed with my orgasmic flow. I love being fucked with my cunt flooded; the splashing sound of climatic fucking is a huge turn-on for me.

I felt Paul withdraw, and a second later, Nancy pulled her fist from my asshole. I lay down, turned to my side, and looked back at them. Nancy was already slurping our combined juices from his cock.

"I want some of that," I said as I rose to my knees and crawled toward them. I positioned myself opposite Nancy, and we began licking his slippery hard cock.

Our mouths worked almost in unison, sliding our smooth cum coated lips from the base up to the head; then, as we licked around the head, Nancy extended her tongue, offering to share the thick coating covering it.

It must have been a highly erotic image because the nameless man, who had gotten up and was sitting on the edge of the bed, said, "I wish I were you, Paul."

Nancy and I continued our sensuous after-play for several minutes, she'd lick his shaft as I sucked the head, and then we'd switch my tongue and lips gliding along the still rock-hard shaft as Nancy mouthed his cock head.

"Come over here, Jim," Nancy said, providing me with a name for the aforementioned nameless cock and an invitation to join our threesome.

Jim wasted no time moving to stand directly in front of Paul, their cocks less than two inches apart. She grinned at me, then turned her mouth toward Paul's cock, and I was more than happy to start on Jim's somewhat flaccid cock and began licking and sucking him again.

As I worked on his cock head, I wondered if, like Paul, I could bring Jim's cock back from the dead. Taking more of his gnarly cock in my mouth, I got my answer as he began to swell.

"Fuck yeah," Jim said as his cock responded to my oral caresses.

For the next five minutes or so, Nancy worked on keeping Paul erect as I worked on bringing Jim to another rock-hard erection.

Jim high-fived Paul as he said, "Let's fuck 'em."

"On the bed, asses up, ladies," Jim said.

Nancy and I moved to the king-size bed. I climbed aboard on all fours, and Nancy lowered her shoulders to the mattress. The guys crossed as they approached, Jim settling in behind me and Paul in back of Nancy.

"Fuck 'em for a while, then we can switch," Jim suggested.

Nancy gasped as Paul drove his hard cock home, and as Jim sank his fat cock into me, I harshly moaned.

I dropped my shoulders to the bed and turned my head toward Nancy so we could watch each other's expressions as the men hammered us from behind.

"His fat cock fills me so well," I said.

She just grinned, knowing exactly how well Jim's cock fills a hot wet cunt.

I heard slap, slap as the men synchronized their thrusts, so each cock plunged inside in unison.

Jim's rock-hard cock felt so good, the head teasing my G-spot and then slamming into my cervix each time he thrust into me.

With a playful slap on my ass, Jim said, "Switch, dude."

He withdrew, leaving my gapping cunt spread wide open for Paul.

His fingers dug into my flesh, and I was filled again with rock-solid cock, a little thinner but longer than the gnarly cock that filled me a moment before.

Nancy reached behind and gave her ass a resounding slap as she said, "Fuck my hot cunt."

We rode them like bucking broncos, pushing back to meet each thrust inside. I felt like I was about to cum when I heard the door open. A familiar voice said, "Now that's quite a sight." It was Jerry, and as I turned my head toward the door, I saw Saundra clinging to his side.

"Join us!" Jim exclaimed.

I wasn't quite sure how that could work, but in no time, Jerry was reclined with his legs spread beside Nancy's arms, and Saundra slithered into place her steamy used, looking cunt inches from my face.

"Eat me," she softly said.

Nancy was already mouthing Jerry's cock head, and I knew that I was about to check off another of my sexual fantasies, tasting another woman's cunt.

I lowered my head and licked through her swollen, wet lips. She tasted unlike any cock I've ever sucked. The juices were pungent and somewhat sour. I assumed I was savoring the fluids of several men and perhaps other women. Saundra spread her legs wider, slid her hands along her long sleek thighs, and pressed two fingers on either side of her clit. It popped out and distended a good three-quarters of an inch from her loins.

I took it between my lips and sucked hard on her erect clit. Like a tiny cock, it twitched and surged as I lavished it with the tip of my tongue. From behind, Paul and Jim switched again, and as I continued licking, sucking, and mouthing the sultry blonde before me, I thought.

If my husband could see me now, totally engrossed in all-consuming sex with five other swingers, I'm sure he would find it utterly gross, but I found it to be highly erotic. Six people who hardly knew each other were enjoying the moment, enjoying the thrill of sex for what it was just sex. There would be no cuddling or gentle after-play; once we all reached the ultimate climax, we would casually move on to the next nameless lover to begin again.

Jerry was first to cum; Nancy licked and sucked his cock head as he coated her tongue and face with his thick creamy seed. My orgasm came on quickly as Jim pummeled my twitching wet cunt from behind, and Nancy shrieked through cum coated lips as Paul's awesome cock drove her over the edge.

Three down, three to go, I thought as I continued pleasuring Saundra with my mouth. I felt Jim's cock swell, and in a moment, he withdrew; his cock exploded, sending hot cum flying toward my back. Once again, I felt warm cum splash onto my naked flesh, a sensation I was becoming accustomed to and enjoying immensely.

Saundra laced her long red-tipped nails into my hair and drew me tighter against her steamy wet cunt. I wanted her to cum; I wanted to lap every drop of fluid her cunt could provide.

Her hips bucked at my mouth as her orgasm began, and that sweet tight cunt began squirting. Gushes of juice shot from her into my mouth, and I drank every drop that didn't cover my lips and face. It was an incredible climax that left her spent. Her hands released my head, and other than the twitching, oozing slit before me, she was totally used.

That left Paul; his cock had risen from the ashes over an hour ago, and to be honest, his staying power impressed me. To my total amazement, Jerry lifted Nancy's face from his crotch, and he said, "Let me finish him off."

I couldn't believe my ears, the man who had admitted to me at O'Neil's when we first met weeks ago was about to show me how a man sucks cock. Nancy flopped over toward me, wanting to watch a bi-sexual blowjob too. Jerry scooted to the edge of the bed, sat up as Paul held his erect cock in one fist.

Saundra, who had seen this before, still perked up to watch. Only Jim seemed unimpressed, and he moved across the room to sit in that big, overstuffed chair.

Paul moved forward, his rock-hard cock inches from Jerry's eager mouth. Jerry opened his lips and took him, the swollen cock head disappearing inside. There was no licking or kissing. Jerry wanted Paul to unload, and he sucked Paul's cock head like a man possessed. His mouth moved forward and back on just the first few inches of throbbing cock, and Paul looked down at his oral lover as Jerry continued.

"Make him cum," Nancy encouraged.

I didn't speak; my amazement at the sexual spectacle taking place before my eyes kept my lips sealed. But like Nancy, I wanted to see him cum; I wanted to watch as Paul filled his mouth with thick creamy cum.

His body tensed, and he reached for Jerry's head, gripping it tightly as his awesome balls pumped hot cum along his urethra. Paul deeply groaned as he began filling Jerry's mouth, his hands holding Jerry's head perfectly still.

"Fuckin' incredible," I said as Jerry swallowed again, letting Paul's thick load slither to his stomach.

Paul pulled back his cock head, slipping from the cum bucket he'd just filled. It instantly became totally limp; he bent at the waist and placed his hands on his knees. I wonder if he was thinking positively or negatively about what he and Jerry had just done.

They were positive thoughts because he softly said, "That was awesome, dude."

Jerry grinned and wiped a little drop of Paul's seed from his lips.

I slid off the bed and knelt beside with one arm resting on the mattress; Jerry stood up and, as he walked past me, said, "It's almost one; we've got a forty-five-minute drive, Dianna," He left the room without saying another word. I wondered how our conversation on the drive back to his place would unfold.

I collected my clothes and slipped my dress back on, and after giving Paul, Jim, and Nancy a quick goodbye kiss, I left the room.

Jerry was already dressed and waiting in the foyer for me. "Sam asked me for your email address so he can add your name to the list of invitees for the next party."

I smiled at him and replied, "Good cause after tonight. I don't want to miss the next."

The first part of our drive was just a little uncomfortable. Jerry didn't say a word, but I had a couple of dozen questions I wanted to ask.

I finally broke the tension and said, "I recall, on the first night we met, you telling me that you like sucking cock."

Jerry replied, "I recall that."

"I found it extremely erotic," I admitted.

He smiled and answered, "I don't do it often, but tonight, I got caught up in the moment."

He seemed as if he didn't want to discuss it, so I changed the subject, saying, "I want to thank you for inviting me to join Saundra and you. I had an incredible night."

"Sam spoke highly about you, Dianna; he especially liked how you gobbled his cum from the condom," Jerry said.

"I loved the taste of his thick load," I remarked.

He went silent again, and I got the impression he wanted to admit he also enjoyed the taste.

Finally, after a couple of minutes, Jerry said, "I can't say that I enjoyed the taste of another man's sperm now that I've tried it."

"Tonight was your first?" I asked.

Jerry laughed and replied, "Yes, it was, and Paul is only the third cock I've sucked."

"I suppose it's an acquired taste," I said after chuckling slightly.

"I doubt I'll be sampling any others," Jerry answered.

I touched his thigh, "So you ARE a ladies' man." I said, emphasizing the word "are."

He placed his hand over mine and said, "Absolutely, I prefer the savory taste of pussy much more."

"Speaking of, did you see how Saundra squirted when she came into my mouth?" I asked.

Jerry giggled and said, "Been there, done that." Confirming he has taken the busty blonde to an oral climax.

"She tasted very nice," I admitted.

"I couldn't agree more," Jerry answered.

I thought for a moment, then suggested, "I'd love to have a threesome with you and Saundra."

"We can make that happen," he said.

A short time later, we pulled into his apartment complex, and I thought about suggesting that he and I go upstairs so I could have one last fuck of the night, but as he shifted into park, Jerry said, "Geez, I've got to be at work in four hours, we should have left the party earlier."

I slipped out of the passenger seat and met Jerry in front of his car. "I wish you and I had fucked tonight; I was looking forward to feeling your rock-hard cock in my throat and cunt again."

Jerry took me in his arms, gave me a gentle hug, and said, "Call me tomorrow afternoon, and we can set something up."

I smiled, gave him a tender kiss, and said, "Count on it."

Twenty minutes later, I pulled into the driveway. It was nearly two-thirty, and the house was completely dark. I assumed Paul had long before headed to bed. I quietly made my way upstairs, stripped off my clothes, tossing them into a basket. I have to do some laundry tomorrow to cleanse them of the aroma of sex. I thought about showering before bed but decided since I was now sleeping alone, I'd enjoy the smell before I fell asleep, which wasn't very long after I slipped under the sheets.

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments