Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Dianna continues her skid toward the bottom of the sexual barrel when she visits a porn shop featuring glory holes."

I fully expected to hear from Stephen within a day or two of our first encounter at the Frontier, but as the days passed and turned into more than a week, I resolved that, like Jerry, he had no intention of contacting me. I was now 0 for 2 in my search for a steady lover and began to wonder if this lifestyle precluded having a relationship that included exclusivity between lovers. After all, the entire premise of swinging is to give yourself the opportunity for a variety of sexual partners and experiences.

My original membership profile listing indicated I was looking for a well-hung male to share intimate times. After reviewing a couple of hundred other single female listings, I decided to revise mine to suggest that one-night stands were okay with me. I also added a line to my fantasies that I want to experience the glory-hole fetish.

Many of the parties and private gatherings posted on the website seemed to be directed toward the couples who enjoy trading sexual partners, the true essence of swinging, so I avoided entertaining any idea of attending as a single female. I considered contacting both Jerry and Stephan to ask if they'd like to accompany me to one of these parties but decided against that since neither of them had done as they'd promised and gotten back in touch with me.

Sitting at my computer, contemplating how I'd proceed, I thought, "Dianna, what excites you most, what makes you feel most satisfied?"

The answer to those two questions is oral sex.

With both men I've met and even my husband, the sensation of having a cock grow as I tease and pleasure it with my lips and tongue. Then having a rock-hard cock in my mouth slowly slipping toward my throat is undoubtedly the most satisfying thing about sex. It excites me, knowing that when I drop to my knees before any man and begin sucking him, his eyes will be focused on nothing else. I love watching their expressions change, and I love the wanton lust in their eyes as I pleasure them orally. And as they approach orgasm, I love how their cocks swell just before they provide me with my reward, a thick creamy mouthful of searing hot sperm.

I'd become a glory-hole queen, a passionate mature cock sucker who would pleasure any takers to satisfy her lust. I knew that the best place to find glory holes would be porn shops, so I searched for porn shops near me. My search came up with three within driving distance, and after writing down the addresses, I decided to spend the afternoon checking all three out. I dressed not to draw too much attention to myself, wearing jeans, a loose-fitting sweater, and a pair of sandals. I knew I would have to be home before Paul arrived from work, so I'd have to be quick at each shop.

My first stop was at a shop downtown. The only indication it was a porn shop was the sign above the door that said Adult Shop. My hand trembled a little as I turned the doorknob and entered. The shop was relatively narrow; just inside to one side was the counter, and an older woman seated behind greeted me, saying, "Can I help you find something?"

I smiled and replied, "I'd like to look around if that's okay."

She nodded her approval and went back to reading the book she held.

The front half of the shop had racks on either side wall containing adult toys and an assortment of DVD boxes of porn movies. Halfway back, there was an opening to a long hall, and as I peered into the hall, I noticed doors opened to the video booths. I assumed this was where I'd find the glory holes. I slowly walked down the hall, opening each door and checking for holes in the side walls, but I didn't see any. After my search, I wandered back to the counter to talk with the cashier.

She looked up from her book and said, "Find what you were looking for?"

I swallowed hard and, after a sheepish grin, replied, "Actually, I didn't; I was expecting to find gloryholes in your video booths."

Her expression became somewhat stern as she answered, "We don't condone sex in our shop, and the rules are that only one person at a time is allowed in the booths."

"I see," I replied.

"If you're looking to suck cock, you'll have to find another shop," she answered.

I felt silly, bluntly asking her about gloryholes, and said, "I guess I will."

I left without saying another word to her.

The next stop on my list was further outside town and turned out to be a stand-alone building behind a used car lot. The sign above the door said, "Excitement Video." I was glad to see several cars parked in the small lot. I entered to find a youthful male seated behind the counter and a couple of customers, all men, milling about in the video rack section. One or two of them noted that a woman had entered but didn't pay me any attention since I had dressed not to draw attention to myself.

I found the video booth hall and entered, wondering if I'd discover what I was looking for. Opening each door, I was happy to find small holes in the side walls. I assumed the owners didn't care if sex acts happened since that would draw more customers. At the end of the hall, I discovered an open room with several benches surrounding a small raised stage; at the center, a metal pole extended from the floor to the ceiling. On the walls, there were a couple of video screens that were playing free porn movies. I knew instantly this place had potential and decided to have a seat and watch some of the free porn.

It didn't take long before one of the men from the front made his way back to the room and quite brazenly took a seat right beside me.

I glanced at him and smiled but didn't say anything.

"Is this your first time here?" he asked.

I didn't look at him but replied, "Yes."

"Do you like watching porn?" he asked.

I again replied with one word, "Yes," even though I had minimal experience watching porn movies.

He continued questioning me, saying, "I noticed you checking inside the private booths. Did you find what you were looking for?"

"I did," I replied, turning toward this stranger as I answered.

He just smiled at me.

"But I am confused about this room; why the free porn," I said.

"This room is for the dancers; they start at six o'clock." He answered.

"Oh, I see, that explains the stage," I replied.

"Sometimes, woman customers try doing amateur shows too," he offered.

"That's very interesting," I answered.

"You ever dance for strangers?" He asked.

I smiled at him and replied, "No, but I think I would enjoy having men watch me strip for them."

He offered a story, "A couple of weeks ago, this very sexy older babe came in and started dancing. She was really hot, and after removing all her clothes, she did a hot masturbation show. The place filled up right quickly, and after she got herself off a couple of times, she took on every man who offered her a stiff prick."

"Is that right," I commented, not letting on how hot that sounded.

"She must have taken a dozen or more cum loads before she finished," he said.

I smiled at him and asked, "Were you one of them?"

"For sure, it was the best blowjob I've ever gotten here," he answered.

I giggled and asked, "Has she been back?"

"Not that I know of, but many guys come in looking for her," he replied.

"The owners of this place are okay with it?" I questioned.

"There's a fifteen-dollar cover starting at five-thirty, so they get their cut," he said.

I had to assume that our conversation to this point led him to believe that I was interested, and I bluntly said, "I'm looking to suck off strange men just like she did."

He moved his hand to his crotch and adjusted what must have been a rock-hard erection, then said, "Now?"

I smiled at him and replied, "I'm only seeing one man here now; I want to take on a lot more."

"There will be more after six o'clock, but I'm here now," he answered.

Our conversation, along with the gang bang porn movie playing, had me feeling quite horny, so I moved my hand to his thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"That's nice," he said as he covered my hand with his and drew it inward to the thick bulge in his pant leg.

His cock felt rock hard, and I estimated it was a good eight inches through the fabric of his slacks.

"I've never sucked a cock through a glory hole," I offered.

He smiled as I stroked his erection and said, "You'll love it; you can concentrate just on the cock."

"I like that," I replied.

"So, you wanna give it a try?" he asked.

I smiled at him and answered, "Wouldn't want to waste a perfectly good erection."

I released his cock and stood up, then said, "I'll take the first booth."

"I'm right behind you," he answered.

As I walked toward the narrow hall, I got even more excited, and when I entered the booth and closed the door, I knew I was going to enjoy my first glory-hole blowjob.

I heard the door next to me close, and shortly after that, his cock appeared through the glory hole.

The dim light inside didn't allow me to examine his cock, but I crouched down and explored his erection with one hand. It felt solid and broad; my estimate of his length was on the spot. I knew that his cock could reach the soft confines of my throat once I got into this anonymous blowjob.

My excitement built, knowing that what was extending through the hole was all I needed. There is no need to concern myself with wondering if I pleased him. I could take my time bringing him to the point of pure ecstasy, and he'd stand there waiting for me to entice his balls to give me my creamy oral reward.

I stroked his rock-hard thick cock several times before parting my lips and letting his cock head slip through. I heard a muffled moan through the thin wall and knew he liked my mouth. I licked at a relatively small cock head compared to the circumference of his shaft and let my tongue slide along the solid shaft until it touched the wall. Slowly I began sucking his cock, allowing more and more to enter my mouth each time I moved toward the wall. He reacted by pressing his loins tight against the opposite side so every possible inch of rock-hard cock poked toward me.

His cock was coated with salvia, which dribbled off my lower lip and chin as I began taking more until his cock head poked at the entrance of my throat.

Through the wall, I heard him say, "Throat me."

I opened my mouth wide and took him deep, the small cock head slipping through and into my moist throat, my lips pressed against the wall.

With the only warning I'd get, he groaned and exploded in my throat, his thick salty cum coating my moist flesh. I pulled back just in time for the second wad to cover my tongue and mouth and continued back before his balls pumped yet another wad on my lips and chin. I licked and kissed his cock head as the final few drops of thick salty cum oozed from him.

With my hand firmly wrapped around his shaft, I smeared his cum across my cheeks, his erection waned, and as I released his cock, it disappeared back through the glory hole. I sat back on my haunches, imagining another rock-hard cock poking through the hole and providing me with yet another thick load.

I knew that anonymous oral sex was perfect for me and that I'd become the glory hole queen of Excitement Video. I wiped my face clean licking my fingers to savor his salty cum, then exited the booth.

As I walked toward the exit of this porn shop, the man I'd just sucked off was nowhere to be seen, the only comment coming from the young male behind the counter saying, "Hope to see you again."

I just grinned and replied, "Perhaps."

I didn't bother with the third address on my list of porn shops knowing Excitement Video and its horny customers would provide me with all I needed.

On the drive home, I imagined returning, hoping to find more cocks than even I could imagine showing up to let me pleasure them anonymously. While I showered, I masturbated, getting myself off several times before Paul arrived home from work.

I was standing at the kitchen counter, preparing dinner, when Paul arrived home. He poured himself a glass of iced tea and leaned against the counter beside me. I glanced at him and smiled but didn't say anything.

"How was your day?" Paul asked.

"Uneventful," I lied.

He turned toward me, his hip against the edge of the counter, and asked, "How's the swinger thing going?"

I knew he was quizzing me to find out if I've met any other men and decided to continue lying as I replied, "I've had a couple of contacts, but I haven't acted on any of them since the first two didn't turn out the way I'd hoped."

"How's that?" Paul quickly asked.

"Both promised to contact me again after we met, and both have broken their promises," I answered.

He grinned; I assumed he was happy to hear that my expectations weren't being met but offered, "Well Dianna, you know what they say, variety is the spice of life, so maybe you should just do them once and move on to the next strange cock."

"Perhaps you might be right," I replied.

"I know you met that first guy at the pub and fucked him that night, but I wasn't aware there was another," Paul said.

I realized that Paul didn't know about Stephen since I left and got home while he was golfing, but since I'd just let that cat out of the bag, I had to admit to seeing a second man. "I met the second while you were golfing the other day," I confessed.

"Isn't that convenient," he commented.

I smiled at him and replied, "I enjoyed being with him and was satisfied with the whole experience."

As usual, Paul had a witty remark about me fucking other men saying, "By totally satisfied, I'm guessing he had a nice big cock and fucked you silly."

"Indeed," I quickly answered and then turned around and walked to the table to retrieve my cell phone from my purse.

"I had him take some pictures of me with my cell phone. Would you like to see just how big his cock is and how he fucked me silly," I said as I opened the gallery of photos and placed my phone on the table.

Paul sat down at the table and began scrolling rather quickly through the first of the photos of me posing for Stephen as I did a sexy striptease. But slowed as the images showed me pleasuring his rock-hard cock with my tongue and lips and then taking him deeper until the scorching picture of me with my nose pressed against his pubic mound and his cock impaled in my throat.

"You are quite the sexy little cock sucker," He commented as he studied the images.

I jumped at the chance to get a little dig into Paul and said, "I'm learning quickly now that I found some cock big enough to practice on."

"Fuck you, Dianna," he instantly replied.

The final few pictures were of my spent cunt, red, swollen, and dripping another man's cum.

"You're a fuckin' cum slut," Paul commented.

I just smiled at him.

"What do you expect to do with these pictures?" he asked.

"I'm going post them on my member profile, some for public viewing and the rest in a private folder I can permit to view," I replied.

"Are you serious!" Paul exclaimed.

I again just smiled at him.

"I can't believe you'd let anyone see these pictures," Paul said.

"Why not? It's who I am, like you said, a little cum slut," I answered.

He seemed somewhat perturbed with me and asked, "And what happens if any of our friends see them."

"It's a swinger website, Paul; if any of our friends see them, they'll have to be just like me, a swinger," I answered.

"Dianna, I'm totally against this," he said.

"I don't give a flying fuck about what you're against," I snapped back at him.

He stood up and got right in my face, the rage on his face clearly demonstrating his annoyance with my plan. "FUCK YOU BITCH!" he exclaimed just before he turned and stormed out of the house.

I heard his car door slam closed, and then he roared off.

Paul's reaction to my plan didn't surprise me in the least, and I knew he'd be against having me post photos of myself on my member page, but to be honest, like I told him, I didn't give a flying fuck about his opinion.

Twenty minutes later, I had posted a half dozen less erotic pictures in my public album and, after creating a private collection, posted another twenty pictures there. I wondered how long it would be before I got requests from other members for the password to that private album.

In addition, I added another sentence to the paragraph about wanting to experience glory hole sex that read, "Wannabe glory hole cum slut, message me for location and times when I'll be ready to play."

It was evident that posting some photos and adding the invitation to message me about when and where I'd be available to suck cock through a glory hole was like opening the floodgates. In less than an hour, I had over a dozen messages asking for the password to my private album and where I'd be sucking off all comers.

I replied to the first ten giving them the location of Excitement Video and that I'd be there the night after tomorrow looking for as many cum loads as possible. I figured if all ten showed up and that word had gotten out among the regulars at Excitement Video, I'd have more than enough to satisfy my lust to suck hard cock.

I shut down my computer and went back downstairs to wait for Paul to return as I sat in the kitchen. I imagined how my next visit to the porn shop would go. The idea of giving blow jobs to every man who wanted one excited me. I no longer needed or wanted to have a single man to satisfy my sex craving. I even thought about going into the stage area and having several men fuck me while others watched.

Paul arrived home just after midnight and was obviously intoxicated. He sat across the table from me and, in a slurred voice, said, "I can't believe how you've changed."

"You should have seen this coming, Paul," I replied.

"Well, I sure as hell didn't think you'd turn into what you've become," he answered.

I figured now was as good a time as any to let him know exactly what I've become and replied, "What I've become is a cock craving cum slut, and to satisfy my craving, I'm going to a porn shop later this week and suck off as many BIG hard cocks as I can." I emphasized the word big as I spoke.

He dropped his face to his hands and pleaded, "Please, Dianna, don't do this."

I felt sorry for him but answered, "I've lived most of my life not knowing true sexual satisfaction. There is nothing you can do or say that will change my mind about this."

He stood up and pointed a finger at me as he replied, "You're going to end our marriage."

"So be it; if you want that, I'll agree," I answered.

As he walked away, he said, "I'll sleep in the spare bedroom from now on."

I didn't reply but knew that was the first step in ending our marriage.

I gave him enough time to gather some things from our bedroom, and when I was sure we wouldn't speak again tonight, I went upstairs and quietly closed my bedroom door. Sleep eluded me for several hours, my mind filled with thoughts of my first glory hole experience instead of the possible end of our marriage.

Paul was already gone when I got up and went downstairs. I made a pot of coffee and returned to my office to check my messages. There were another twenty-five requests in my inbox, and as I read them, I realized that most of the men on this swinger's site are looking for nothing more than a quick suck and fuck, adding to my excitement for tomorrow night. We avoided each other that evening. I spent my time alone in my bedroom after he arrived home from work.

My anticipation built during the day, and I finally decided what to wear to Excitement tonight. I pulled on a sexy white thong, a somewhat conservative, almost knee-length skirt, and a white form-fitting sweater. I didn't bother with a bra since I wasn't anticipating having any of the men touch my tits; I was able to leave before he arrived home from work.

The parking lot outside Excitement was full when I drove in and parked my mini-van. As before, my hand trembled a little as I reached for and pulled the door open. The same employee who had greeted me the last time I was there was behind the counter.

"Glad to see you again," he said as I approached him.

I smiled at him and replied, "Seems like there are many more customers here tonight."

He laughed and answered, "Guess the word got out."

"Do I pay you the cover charge?" I asked.

He just held up his hand and said, "You're good to go."

I smiled again, and as I walked away, he said, "Have a good time."

I slowly walk through the video booth hall to the opening of the dance room. As I entered, everyone there took notice, drawing their attention away from the young tart that was dancing on stage.

Silka
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Silka

I walked across the room, surveying the collection of men staring at me, and noticed the guy I met a couple of days ago sitting on the same couch where we talked. He waved at me when he knew I had spotted him and patted the cushion next to him. Rather than sitting down, I walked behind and leaned to his ear. "You were right about the evening crowd," I said.

He grinned and answered, "There's more here tonight than last night."

I straightened up and glanced around the room, and every guy was looking at me, waiting for me to make the first move. I wasn't interested in watching the dancer or the free porn movies playing on the big screen televisions; I was there to suck some cock, swallow some cum and have a good time.

I leaned down again to him and said, "I'll be in video booth six."

He just smiled at me and shook his head.

As I walked back across the room, the dancer glanced at me and smiled. She knew why I was there and was enjoying an increase in the tips she received as a result.

A twenty-something guy was standing just inside the room, and as I neared the narrow hall, I grabbed his arm and said, "You're first."

When we reached booth six, I turned and pushed him against the opposite wall, reached down, and grabbed his cock as I said, "I hope you've got a nice big hard cock and plenty of cum for me."

"Count on it," he replied as I backed into the booth.

Once inside, I closed the door, pulled the small bench toward the glory hole, took a seat, and waited for my first cock of the evening to appear. The blank video screen cast enough light for me to study every cock as they poked through the glory hole. My wait was short as cock number one slipped through, an uncircumcised limb dick that dangled toward the floor. I reached for it, lifted it, and stroked the length of his shaft, peeling his foreskin back from the head. Through the glory hole, I could see that he'd pressed his loins tightly against the opposite side, his pubic hair filling the space around his cock shaft. I stroked his cock several times, pulling the foreskin back over his corona, then peeling it off again as my soft hand slid along his cock shaft. It grew harder as I jerked his cock and expanded in girth until nearly all of his foreskin was drawn tight along the shaft. I leaned forward and kissed the tip, lowered my mouth, and licked along the bottom of his stiff rod. I used the tip of my tongue to tease his frenulum for a moment, then took his cock head between my lips. I didn't detect the cheesy taste of smegma, leading me to believe he'd washed his loins before coming to Excitement Video.

I heard a muffled moan through the wall as the warmth of my mouth surrounded his cock head. His cock surged in my mouth as I slowly moved my lips toward the wall taking more of him until he was completely engulfed in my hot wet mouth. My excitement built as I sucked his rock-hard cock and felt the moisture in my cunt begin to flow. I held his cock with one hand and dipped my other under my skirt and beyond my thong to finger myself. I let him slip out and lifted his cock, thinking I'd lick the shaft, but I was rewarded with a tiny droplet of pre-cum that oozed from the tip. I quickly flicked my tongue at it to taste the first of what I suspected would be a stomach full of cum before the end of this session.

I wanted more, and instead of licking his shaft, I took every inch he offered in my mouth, my lips pressed against the wall as I began mouth fucking his throbbing cock. I heard him moan louder than before, and his cock surged again, but this time the surge was followed by a blast of thick cum; his balls were beginning to pump their creamy reward into my cum craving mouth. I instantly swallowed the first shot and then pulled back a little, letting the next few coat my wet mouth. His cum tasted slightly acidic, and as I swirled it around my mouth, he pulled back his cock, disappearing before I could lick him clean. I swallowed his load and leaned back, satisfied that he had enjoyed my hot wet mouth as much as I'd enjoyed sucking him off.

My wait for cock number two was short-lived, a fully erect nine-incher that poked through the glory hole. Its bulbous head proudly capped a thick, full shaft stretching above the glory hole. I ran one fingertip around the smooth corona, then wrapped my fingers around the shaft to stroke its taut flesh. "Suck it slut," my anonymous lover said. I pulled his cock down and opened my lips, but before I took him, I licked at the head and slid my tongue around his flaring corona. My lips closed around the shaft just below his cock head, and I began sucking. He rewarded me with a squirt of pre-cum, which coated my tongue as I slowly descended on his cock until the head wedged into the opening of my throat. "Deeper," I heard him exclaim through the thin wall. I pressed forward and swallowed his cock head, the flaring corona sliding into my soft, moist throat. My lips were touching the wall, and I began bobbing back and forth, teasing his rock-hard cock toward climax. As I mouth fucked him, his cock surged, and from the other side, he said, "Swallow it all." I assumed he wanted me to keep him buried in my throat, but what he wanted me to swallow was his first shot of cum. His cock fired a huge load directly down my throat; no need to swallow; in an instant, his cum shot joined the first in my stomach. I pulled back enough so his follow-up cum blasts filled my mouth, and I savored his rich, creamy taste as he finished. I swirled his load around in my mouth, but since he couldn't enjoy watching me play with it, I just swallowed.

"Lick me clean," he said.

I lapped at his cock, collecting the creamy cum with my tongue, and when I was satisfied I'd gotten every drop, I pursed my lips and gently kissed the tip.

"Good job," I heard him say as his cock slipped back through the glory hole.

Over the next hour or so, I pleasured another eleven men, each one providing me with their unique taste and texture. Having sucked a baker's dozen cocks, my lips and throat felt used, and I'd fingered myself to several orgasms while sitting in front of the glory hole. But something was missing; while I loved sucking so much rock-hard cock, I realized that being a glory hole queen doesn't satisfy my lust for having my pussy stuffed with a big hard cock.

Before standing up, I slipped my already soaking-wet thong off my hips and pushed it into my skirt pocket. I was in the perfect place and in the ideal state of mind to have my craving to be fucked hard satisfied. I stepped from the dark video booth, closed the door, and leaned against it, glancing down the hall to the dancer's room. A very sexy redhead was gyrating on the stripper pole, completely naked except for her incredible stiletto stripper shoes. An assortment of men surrounded the small stage, each holding a stack of money to offer her as she moved from one horny man to the next.

As I entered the room, I surveyed the men assembled there. Most of the guys around the small stage seemed more interested in the sexy redhead performing for them. Still, on the other side, seated on a couch, there was a hulky black dude who wasn't paying attention to the stripper or the Triple X movie playing on the big screen television. I thought for a moment about the well-hung black men who had contacted me on the swinger's website and assumed this stud could give me what I wanted now. I strolled across the room, trying to move as sexily as possible to grab his attention. Once I was standing directly in front of him, he looked up at me and said one word, "What?"

Without speaking, I reached down and lifted my skirt showing him my naked pussy, the neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair, and my swollen labia. "I bet you've got exactly what I need," I said.

He nonchalantly replied, "Exactly what is it you need, bitch."

His remark brought a smile to my lips before I answered, "I need a big hard black cock to fill my tight wet cunt."

I let my skirt drop as he moved his hands to the clasp holding his slacks and looked up at me again. As he unzipped, I could see that he wasn't wearing any underwear, and I remarked, "I love men who come prepared."

My eyes were fixed on his crotch as he slid one hand inside and pulled his cock from his slacks. "Is this big enough?" he asked as he waved his massive cock at me.

"I believe it is," I answered as I studied his mammoth black cock. The head was a mushroom-shaped beauty with an extensive flaring corona topping a thick black shaft that was highlighted by a matrix of protruding veins. "Yes, that's exactly what I need," I remarked.

He kept one hand circling the shaft waving his beautiful big black cock proudly at me as I moved forward and crawled onto his lap, placing my knees outside his hips. I again lifted my skirt, lowered my hips, and began sliding my swollen labia against his monster. He released his grip on the shaft, allowing me to tease the entire length of his cock with my moist cunt lips; his hands moved to my chest. They began roughly groping my sensitive tits through the fabric of my sweater, and I responded by pressing my tits tighter into his large hands, moaning loudly as my nipples which had long since grown hard against his palms.

"Fuck me, slut!" He demanded when he'd had enough of my teasing.

His cock wasn't fully erect, and I seized the opportunity to insert him inside so I could feel him swell and become rock-hard inside my sopping wet cunt. I lifted my hips and moved one hand to circle his massive cock shaft just below the head, then placed it against my swollen damp cunt lips.

"Oh god," I said as his cock head slipped inside its wide corona, stretching my flesh wide open.

I dropped down until the broadest part touched my g-spot, then slowly began rocking back and forth, using his corona to pleasure myself.

"Your one fuckin' wet bitch," he remarked as my cunt bathed his giant with juices.

That giant began to grow, swelling harder and growing longer as I continued slowly humping his big beautiful black cock. I could feel his wide, flaring corona press firmer against my g-spot, and his thick shaft stretched my lips wider as he grew inside me.

"It's getting so big and hard," I said as he continued toward a complete erection.

His hands continued roughly, almost painfully, squeezing my tits, but what consumed me most was the sensation of fullness his mammoth hard cock was providing for me.

I reached around and slid one hand beneath my skirt, moving it down to touch him and feel just how wide he'd spread my cunt open. My lips were stretched tight around his massive rock-hard cock shaft, and as I slid my fingers down, I discovered he still had four or five inches of solid black cock to offer.

My fingertips slipped inside his slacks, where his massive scrotum and equally large balls were covered with fabric. "They're beautiful," I remarked as I clawed at his balls.

His broad smile seemed to foretell how much thick creamy cum those balls would be pumping into me later.

Mercifully he released my tits and moved his oversized hands to my hips, pressing them down as my fingers slid along his cock shaft, and he filled my sopping wet cunt completely. His cock head pressed against my cervix with several inches to spare. For the first time in my life, I felt what it's like to be totally stuffed with hard cock, a sensation that surpassed anything I'd imagined before.

I leaned forward, pressing my chest against him, wrapped my arms around his neck, and turned my lips toward his ear. I said, "It's so fucking big, so fucking hard, I love it."

He instantly replied, "Fuck it, you white cock slut."

Up until that moment, he hadn't moved a muscle other than his hands, and his demand that I fuck him signaled that he expected me to ride his massive rock-hard black cock, which I was more than happy to do. I began slowly lifting my hips a little, then plunging to fill myself over and over again with that beautiful cock.

As I fucked him, I began feeling the awesome numbness spread across my loins, that beautiful numbness that warns of an impending orgasm.

With my arms tightly around his neck and my chin dug into his shoulder, I closed my eyes and let his cock consume me, letting his massive beautiful black cock become the center of my sexual universe. I wanted no; I needed to climax, and I craved the sensation of absolute sexual pleasure that took over my entirety, sending spiraling shards of orgasmic relief up my spine to explode inside my brain.

Cumming with the most enormous cock of my life buried inside my tight wet cunt provided all that and more; his rock-hard cock transformed me into a convulsing, quivering mass of sensual flesh. My body melted onto his beautiful cock, and I rode him to the summit of pleasure and across the plateau of orgasmic bliss. My cunt flooded with climatic juices bathing his entire cock and giving our fucking a squishy sexy sound. The unending moans escaping my throat continued until the most consuming orgasm of my life began to subside.

I again turned my head toward his ear and whispered, "That was absolutely incredible."

His hand slid up my body and into my hair. In my nearly unconscious sexual state during an inspiring orgasm, I failed to sense the cushion beside me dip down. My nameless black lover pulled my head back, and as I looked to my left, I was confronted by a second, slightly smaller black cock. "Suck him while I fuck you," he commanded.

"Oh my god, yes," I responded, realizing that my night of anonymous cock sucking could end as an interracial gang bang.

I lifted my loins a little to allow him to thrust up into my soaking wet cunt as I leaned toward the cock to my left. He gripped it as I surrounded the head with my lips and began sucking my first black cock. His cock tasted like urine, and the scent of his loins was even more offensive, but I continued sucking his cock and slowly took more inside my mouth. "That's it slut, swallow my fuckin' cock," he said as the head pressed against the back of my mouth.

He released his cock shaft and moved his hand to the back of my head. "I said swallow it slut," he demanded as he pushed my head forward, and his cock head sank into the moist flesh of my throat.

I felt like a sexual rag doll, one massive black cock pounding my cunt from below and a second throat fucking me from the side. Most women would find this kind of rough treatment demeaning, but I'm not one of those women. I loved being the object of their desire, being their personal fuck toy, and to be quite honest, I wanted more. I wanted every man in the place to use me for their pleasure, fuck my cunt or asshole, stuff my cock sucking throat full of hard cock. I was there to satisfy my lust for a big rock-hard cock, and my newfound craving for thick sticky cum.

"Get on your knees, bitch," the biggest of them demanded.

I slipped off his lap and knelt before them all, a wanton, lustful woman waiting for them to give me what I craved most. Surrounded by erect cocks I began sucking them and stroking the next in line. As they moved around me, I looked up at each lustful male face and pleaded for their load, "Cum in my mouth, cum on my face, paste my slut eyes closed with your thick hot sauce," I begged over and over again.

And one by one, they each gave me what I begged for; those that weren't shooting a cum load at me were standing aside and jerking off so they could add their sexual signature to my face. I lost count of the number of men who coated my flesh, but when the final one emptied his balls, I was covered with it, my eyes stung from the sperm that seeped behind my eyelids, my hair was streaked with cum that overshot their target, and I felt the way I looked a lustful mature cum slut.

Most of them safely tucked their spent cocks back inside their pants and, having accomplished what they intended, made their way out of Excitement Video. A few returned their attention to the latest sexy stripper, pleasuring them visually with her lush body. Not a single one paid me much attention once they'd deposited their thick, sticky load on my face.

I found the restroom and, once inside, stared at my reflection in the mirror, an image that scared me a little. My face was utterly coated, dark streaks of mascara mixed with sticky cum stretched down from my eyes across my cheeks, and where one had missed his target, my hair was stuck to my scalp. So, this is what a real cum slut looks like, I thought, used by countless men as a place to deposit their thick loads. My sweater was stained by what had dripped from my chin, and my eyes were bloodshot from the wads that had seeped behind my eyelids. As I tried to remove the residue of their sperm from my face and hair, I began to feel like a used cum slut, and tears welled up in my eyes.

What had started as a search for satisfaction with one lover, a man who could provide what my husband couldn't, had become a nearly constant infatuation with a big rock-hard cock. Paul had warned me that the path I was following would change me, and I had to admit that since that first time with Jerry, I'd become a changed woman. The question I asked myself was, should I continue along my chosen path?

As I drove home from Excitement Video, I contemplated that question, evaluating the pros and cons of my new sexual lifestyle. The pros were easy to list; I'd fulfilled my need for the sensation of having my throat cunt, and asshole stuffed by two well-endowed men and the incredible feeling of being brought to orgasm as they fucked me. I'd gotten past the idea that my mature body was unattractive to men and had become comfortable with being completely naked in their presence. Yes, the pros all made me feel special again. As for the cons, I had let myself surrender to the idea that more is better, that allowing any man who wanted to present me with his erect cock, and I would be willing to pleasure him with my mouth, throat, and cunt. I'd allowed every man who wanted to jerk off to coat my face with their hot thick cum. I continued to contemplate all that as I showered and curled up in bed, hoping a good night's sleep would give me some clarity on which path I'd follow going forward.

For the next several days, I didn't log into Swingers Unlimited while considering which path I'd follow. My mind told me to seek out one lover, a man who could provide me with the sexual satisfaction I wanted regularly. On the other hand, my body seemed to tell me I craved the variety of multiple men. The gratification of having numerous rock-hard cocks at one time excited me. During my visit to Excitement Video earlier in the week, I'd taken on one and all, happily accepting their oral offerings at the glory hole. Then riding my first big black cock and finally being showered by searing hot cum exhilarated me as it occurred. My feelings of guilt after the fact weren't something I hadn't anticipated.

I finally logged into SU Friday afternoon and began sorting through my new messages. Dozens of male members had written asking for the password to my private galleries, and there was almost equal number of messages requesting my glory hole schedule. I didn't reply to any since I wasn't sure I'd continue along that path. I was stunned to find a message from "J," which I opened, wondering what excuse Jerry would have for not calling me as promised.

Jerry wrote: "Dianna, I apologize for not calling you after we met at O'Neill's. I don't have an excuse other than the idea that you might have wanted to explore different options besides getting involved exclusively with me since you were new to the lifestyle. Judging from the recent changes to your profile and the public photo album you've posted, my assumption was accurate. By the way, I love the photos you now offer on your profile. I have to be honest with you, Dianna: since the first time we met, I've often thought about the sex we shared. Your passion and sensuality are something I'll remember forever. I'm hopeful that you'll accept my apology and seriously think about giving me a second chance. I've been invited to a small private party this weekend. Would you consider accompanying me? I know it's short notice, but the party is set for Saturday evening.

His message was sent on Wednesday, and I had to assume that even if I replied, now he very well might have made other arrangements for the party tomorrow night, but I wanted to see him again and decided to, as he asked, give him a second chance. I had his cell number saved on my phone and figured I'd call him. Jerry answered my call on the second ring, saying, "Dianna, I didn't expect to hear from you."

I replied, "I'm sorry, Jerry, I hadn't logged onto Swingers Unlimited for a few days. I just got your message about the party tomorrow."

"Are you interested?" Jerry asked.

I replied, "I believe I am."

He paused for a moment, then said, "That's great. There's only one small problem since I haven't heard from you; I already made a date with another lady."

I was disappointed but said, "I can understand that, hun, maybe another time. Give me a call the next time."

I expected Jerry to tell me he would, but instead, he said, "Tell you what, Dianna, I don't see any reason why I couldn't bring two lovely ladies to the party; the more, the merrier, right?"

"I'd feel like a fifth wheel," I replied.

Jerry giggled, then said, "Naw, I've been to one of this couple's parties before, and there is always an extra guy or two that attend, and the lady I'm taking is bisexual, so you might enjoy her company also."

I was anxious to attend a real swinger's party and truly wanted to be with Jerry again, so I answered, "If you think I'd be welcome, I'll agree to go with you."

"That's great," he answered.

"When and where?" I questioned him.

"Can you be at my place around seven-thirty tomorrow evening?" Jerry asked.

"Sure can," I said, the anticipation of another night with Jerry already building inside me.

"See you then, Dianna," he said before we disconnected our call.

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments