Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Exhibitionist Life - 1. Highway Exhibitionist

"Treating myself to a weekday drive"

24
6 Comments 6
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I've always been an exhibitionist. It gives me intense pleasure whether I'm flashing someone, being groped in public or playing with myself for all to see. It brings me so much joy and lots of orgasms.

One of my favorites is squeezing and shaking my tits, pinching and pulling on my nipples while driving on the highway, putting on a show for the truckers looking down into my car. Once I know I've got them, I play with my pussy, sliding my fingers in and out, sometimes adding a dildo or vibrator. I push it up against my clit or deep in my pussy while sucking my juices from my fingers like I'm sucking their dick. I come so hard my whole body shakes as I yell, "Fuck me! Harder! HARDER!" usually with the window down.

Love. It.

My other great pleasure is tying up my breasts. I'm a DD and tying them up, stretching the skin taut, makes my nipples super hard and sensitive. I've been fantasizing about combining the two for quite a while, but never actually have, until now. I have found a way to tie each breast so that they sit as though I'm wearing a bra with the rope looping around my neck to keep them sitting high. Anyone paying attention will instantly know what I’m doing.

Today I decided to combine the two. I stood naked in front of the mirror, taking extra care when wrapping the rope around each tit, each pass pulling tighter. I stopped for each one from the third on (usually five to six passes each) to make sure everything was as taut and sensitive. Round and round, crisscrossing every now and then, twisting or slapping a nipple and making sure they were always perfectly pointing forward, I slipped a couple of clips and other jewelry, a dildo and a vibrator in my bag. I put on a low-cut blouse, short skirt, sandals and nothing more.

I love my flexible and remote job. It allows me to cut out on a weekday to go play. That’s the best time because the roads are full of trucks with bored drivers. I pointed my car towards the highway, deciding what route I'd take today, as I sped forward.

Once on the interstate, I settled in for some fun. I took the dildo and slid it in and out of my mouth, to wet it and slid it into my waiting pussy. I gasped and sighed with anticipation. I unbuttoned my blouse and let it fall open naturally. I put the vibrator and nipple clamps in a cup holder for easy access if I wanted them. I was aching to grab a nipple and twist it but I took a breath to calm myself enough to wait for my first partner.

I soon found a caravan of four semis, traveling together but well-spaced so I could do each one separately and safely. It’s not good if they're crashing into each other or me. Today I worked front to back, coming up to the leader, giving him a preview of a taut, throbbing bound tit in his mirror.

As I pulled up even with his window, I looked over to see if he was interested—they usually are—and opened my blouse up all the way, tucking it behind me so there would be no obstructed view. I squeezed each tit and pulled on my nipples, rocking my hips against the dildo with each hard, twisting pinch. I glanced over to see if I was having the effect I wanted, and pulled my skirt up to show him the dildo between my legs.

I pumped it in and out a few times and then started spanking my straining tits and alternating that with pulling, twisting, and slapping my nipples. When I looked again, he was fucking the air with his finger so I went back to working the dildo in and out of my dripping pussy. I slid two fingers in along with it for a few thrusts, then pulled them out, dripping with my juices, and licked them clean like I was sucking his dick.

Keeping my eyes on the road, I tugged at the rope between my tits, bouncing them up and down and side to side. I alternated between them and my pussy; pinching, twisting and pulling hard on my nipples and fucking myself with the dick inside me. I would pull up on a nipple and let it feel the full weight of my tits, a particular pleasure of mine. I reached for my clit vibrator and turned it on, letting it bounce in my hand for him to see.

I slid the dildo in and out a few more times, pounding it in harder with each thrust. I slammed it in and placed the vibrator on my clit. With my elbow on the steering wheel, I worked each aching part of me to a shattering orgasm. When I was able to glance away from the road again, he looked as satisfied as I felt.

Nextdoor_girl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nextdoor_girl

Yum.

I slowed to drop back to the next in line. He was ready for me and I was hotter than before. I glanced up at him; he smiled, licked his lips and blew me a kiss. I had taken out the dildo after my last orgasm, so he got to see me spread wide open and tilt my aching pussy forward to swallow it ever so slowly, making both of us a little crazy.

I did this twice and on the third time I slid my fingers along the length of it and pushed them all in me. I came hard. I'd never had all my fingers and the dildo at the same time. It was incredibly erotic spreading myself open that far, pushing the tip of the dildo in first and spreading myself open further with each finger entering. My thumb just naturally seemed to land on my clit and the brushing of it sent me wildly over the edge.

I was fighting to keep my eyes from rolling into the back of my head and keep my other hand on the steering wheel and not veer into another lane or off the road completely.

Slowly, I slipped out one finger at a time, enjoying the agony of each loss to my pussy. I brought my hand to my mouth and licked and sucked one finger at a time, pulling each out and sucking it back in over and over. I ended that display sucking them all into my mouth and then fucking it over and over. I looked up at my lover of the moment and saw the sheer delight of my taunting on his face.

I pulled and twisted my nipples, twisting them hard, lifting up my tits' full weight and bouncing them by the nipple. When I let go, my nipples begged for more. I reached for two clamps in the cup holder and, steering with my knees for a moment, pulled each nipple as far as I could and clamped down on them. I came again. Just a little one.

I started slapping my tits, making them bounce on my chest, the rope making both jump with every slap. Then I turned my attention to my sore clipped nipples and started slapping them. First, softly, lightly, almost teasingly, and then I started to spank them harder and harder. My pussy was hungry and I grabbed the dildo and pounded it in and out, in and out, alternating between a few poundings there and a few spanks to my nipples. I wanted to come so badly.

My clit was throbbing to be touched, rubbed and twisted to orgasm. I rammed the dildo in hard and deep. I spanked my nipples as hard as I could and then I dropped my hand to my waiting clit. I rubbed and pulled on it, teasing myself right to the edge but never having the pending orgasm flood over me. I wanted to come, but I needed something more. Then I remembered I left a few toys in the glove box, from my last trip, and there was a rabbit waiting for me to take care of all the things all at once.

I pulled out my dildo and leaned over to the glove box for the vibrator. I sucked on both parts to ease access, turned it on, setting the vibration for both at their maximum intensity, and slid the tip in. My pussy came alive, squeezing on it, sucking it in deeper not needing my hand to guide it in all. The little rabbit ears wrapped around my clit snugly, bringing me to the brink of coming. I slapped my tits around, leaving them warm and glowing, and then I went for the clips that were pinching my nipples more tightly than any fingers could, and pulled on them, increasing the wonderous painful sensations they had, lifting my tits up by them and bouncing them up and down.

I screamed as I came, "Yes! Yes! Don't stop! More! Now! Nooowww!" 

Once again, eyes firmly looking forward, both hands on the wheel, I reset myself and slowed down for the next in line. The last two each got a unique show of their own as well. I pulled off to head home shortly after the fourth one.

I chose state and county roads for my return trip. There were pickups and panel trucks along the way, but that's a story of its own.

Published 
Written by greblogeus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments