Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Exhibitionist Life - 3. A Day in the Office - Morning Commute

"Required company training meant a trip to the office."

21
1 Comment 1
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

As I've mentioned, I work from home with a very loosely structured schedule, but every now and then I go in to the local office in the city for a variety of reasons. I dress very carefully so that I am always on exhibit but always, just barely, compliant with the company dress code.

Last week I had mandatory training. I wore the shortest skirt possible that almost was long enough for the required minimum length but was also flowy and flashed everything if I walked normally. It was less than business casual, but still acceptable for a training class, where jeans were the norm.

Walking through the building and our offices, would be a delicate balance of short, sliding steps to keep everything in place, instead of my normal bouncy, look at me stride. My blouse was light, airy and loose, again as low a neckline as I dared. Underwear is required for work so it was barely there crotchless panties and a soft flimsy wisp of fabric that might pass for a bra that did nothing to hide the fullness of my breasts or my nipples.

I always ride the packed, every stop, rush hour train standing, with one hand in the air holding on a pole, reaching above my head, and the other occupied with my laptop bag. I loved traveling this way, with all those bodies packed together for an hour or more. Delish. I never take the express.

I didn't always get lucky but this time...

My stop is early in the train's route into town, but there's still never an available seat by the time it reaches my stop. There is plenty of standing room, which allows me to scope out where, I hope, I’ll end up with the best vantage point for where I want my ride to take me.

This time, the pole I chose to hold on to had men in all of the seats around me. I spread my feet a bit in a rider’s stance. As the train lurched out of the station, I bumped against the closest man. He glanced at me. I looked back and didn’t look away.

The next station is a hub for a number of other suburban trains and buses and, as mine was one of the few that went all the way downtown, ours filled up quickly with the express trains’ overflow. In minutes I was sandwiched in by morning commuters, tightly packed all around me, most of them male.

All that testosterone sent a shiver of longing through me making my nipples harder, bursting from the barely there bra, pushing against my shirt even more. I wanted to pinch and pull on them, but that would be my last resort to draw attention to me. My pussy was already twitching, begging to be touched.

The train left the station and before we could reach the next station, I felt a hand brush against my ass and another one softly trace up the back of my thigh. I shifted my weight towards them, inviting them to continue with their explorations. They didn't need any further encouragement. One hand grabbed my ass and the other slid all the way up to my waiting, wet, and very accessible pussy.

Unconsciously, I purred loudly as the hand on my ass lifted my skirt to play with the flesh beneath it.

The man in front of me was facing me. He heard the sigh and looked directly at me. I was working to stay still while the others were getting me worked up and heading for an orgasm.

He immediately assessed the situation and understood what was happening. He didn’t hesitate to join in. He pulled my shirt forward and away from my chest and looked down at my tits. He lifted each one out of the insubstantial cloth of a bra and out over the low neckline of my top using the nipples as handles, twisting them at the same time.

I thrust my chest at him, begging him to continue.

He lowered his head and started sucking, nibbling, and flicking his tongue over my aching nipples. He sucked one deeply into his mouth like he would swallow the whole breast and then suddenly opened his mouth releasing it with a distinctly loud and slurpy pop. Heads turned in our direction.

I needed more.

A man standing on one side of me reached under the front of my skirt and went straight to my clit. It popped right up and grew in excitement, he flicked his fingers on it and then grabbed it between two fingers rubbing against it as he drew it further out from its folds.

Fingers in my pussy. Fingers on my clit. Fingers on my nipples.

A shudder went through me.

I felt someone else’s fingers, from the other side of me, tracing my mouth and then poking between my lips. I opened my mouth just enough to let them in before I wrapped my tongue around them and pulled them in, sucking until I found the palm of his hand.

AlayahRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlayahRouse

The fingers in my pussy abruptly left me, and were quickly replaced with a hard cock. As soon as I felt it, I couldn't hold back and trembled through a quiet little orgasm, specifically quiet because I was building to something amazing and didn't want them to stop.

The hand that was playing with my pussy moved to squeezing my ass as the dick behind me slid right in. He was thick and hard and stretched me to capacity.

I was in heaven, but still hungered for more.

A cock belonging to my clit possessor had a hunger too. I reached over and wrapped my hand around it, squeezing and releasing it as I firmly stroked it up and down.

Other hands were on me then, rubbing my legs, squeezing my tits while my nipples continued to be bombarded, treating me like the slut I want to be. All those hands everywhere, making my body beg for even more.

Letting go of the pole, I had to hang on to the men around me afraid I'd fall to the ground if I let go of them.

As my orgasm was building, getting closer and closer, I had lost any concept of what was going on around me, while more passengers were boarding, as I was lost in the overwhelming joy of it all.

As they all continued using me, my breathing became ragged and jerky as though I couldn't catch my breath, and I moaned.

Then someone spanks a tit just as its nipple is bitten, just as someone spanks my bare ass with a harsh sting.

The first moan was lost in the back of my throat with those fingers still fucking my mouth. The next one was louder and the one after that louder still, until I couldn't hold back any longer.

My final moan started low in the back of my throat and grew and grew until I was pleading out, loudly enough for everyone on the train to hear,

"More! More! More! Please! I'm coming! Don’t stop! I'm coming...I'm cooommmiiinnngg!" I moaned greedily.

The two cocks using me spilled on and in me at the same time and I had come their cum on my legs as I added mine to it.

I let go of those supporting me and reached for the pole once again. My tits were out and my ass was still bare. I started to return to the present. I reached back and slapped and pinched my bottom, just for the sensation of it. I lifted a breast and licked a nipple that immediately sent me buzzing once again.

I grabbed it, twisting it hard and pushed and pulled it against my chest. I let go of the pole and grabbed them both and began wildly shaking my tits. I let go of one and, spreading my legs wider, I dropped my hand to spread myself open and probe for my clit. Once I had it, I rubbed it hard. I pulled my hand back and spanked my clit and reached further back for my ever-hungry cunt.

I spread my legs wider and two men reached in and spread my lips to expose it all. I spanked myself there over and over. It was so hot. I jammed the fingers of one hand inside me and started pounding.

I continued to slap my clit, with my other hand, until I couldn’t hold back and grabbed it, rolling it between my fingers to bring my second body-shaking orgasm of the day.

I don’t cry out as much when I masturbate, so it was only those around me who heard my quickened breathing and the “Yes! Yes!” as I brought myself over the edge.

When I had calmed once again, I reached down for my bag and pulled out a small packet of wipes. I cleaned off the delight on my legs, when all I really wanted to do was sit on the floor and rub it all over me. I’d still need a pit stop before going to class, but I could get off the train and not advertise myself too badly.

When I straightened up again all those near me were watching as I put my skirt back in place.

My glorious tits were still exposed out the top of my blouse and I just couldn’t let them be caged yet. For the fun of it, I pinched my nipples hard worshiping the pain.

I wanted that exquisite feeling to last longer so I lifted them, pulling my tits up with them. Letting the nipples bear the full weight of my DDs, I shook them hard one more time. I let them slip out of my fingers but immediately pinched them again, this time adding a hard twist as I yanked them up again just once more.

The pain was searing and delightful after all that had been done to them. As I shook them, twisting harder all the time, I moaned and cried out. I came again. Not earth-shattering, but wholly fulfilling. I lovingly tucked them away and readied to leave the train as we neared my station.

Every fiber of me was alive and trembling.

It was divine.

Published 
Written by greblogeus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments