Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Exhibitionist Life - 2. County Roads

"Back roads may have slower speed limits, but they're a lot more personal."

8
0 Comments 0
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

As much as I love giving truckers a thrill at highway speeds, there's nothing quite like the slower paced back roads with all the tradesmen in their pickups and panel trucks.

I stopped for a quick bite to eat and to recover from the first half of my road trip on the highway. But I was quick to return to my car and head home on the slower back roads. I like these routes. They let me see and be seen more closely and we can chat along the way. Well, okay, maybe chat isn't the accurate term. You decide.

I had re-tied my breasts in the bathroom of the truck stop I'd had lunch at and was quite pleased with how my tender nipples responded once again as the skin around them was pulled tight. Even as I write this, my nipples respond to the memories, which in turn, gets my pussy purring once more. It’s visceral.

I love my life.

My blouse was open and, with the windows rolled down, the breeze made it brush against my tits and nipples taunting them. I was so ready to start playing again.

On the county and state roads you can drive along at a good speed, but need to watch for those speed limits to drop suddenly when you come to a town's city limits.

Suddenly, doing 25 miles per hour through a small town main street with your shirt open and knees spread could get you arrested or could give you a smashing orgasm. You always need to be alert. There's often only one, maybe two, stoplights in each town and if you get caught at one, you need to know who's next to you.

As I slowed for a stop light in the first town, a pickup with two guys pulled up next to me, easily able to see into my car. I was on the driver's side, which gives him the best view of me. I was casually looking forward when I heard him say something. All he could see was my legs spread, pussy covered, and that my blouse was open, but not what was inside it.

I turned my body to him as I looked his way. He looked me up and down and let out a low, slow whistle.

"Wanna watch for a while?" I asked him.

It was then I noticed someone with him on the passenger side who had just leaned over for his own view. I yanked on the rope at my throat and my tits bounced for them. They both said yes, and the light changed.

Before I pulled away, I pulled my skirt up and tucked my blouse behind my back. I was fully exposed once again. With my erect nipples pointing the way, I drove forward. My new friends stayed right next to me.

The speed picked up again as we left town and the breeze through the windows was making my nipples long for the mercy of a touch. I lightly brushed against each one and then directed my attention downward.

I ran my hand up my thigh to my pussy, stroking it, slipping a single finger in as it passed by. It purred back at me. I patted my clit and then returned to squeeze the breast closest to them. I ran my hand all over it, slapping it lightly and pulled on the nipple to tease it. I glanced over and they were paying close attention. The passenger was clearly working his dick; I couldn’t tell if the driver was, too.

I reached over and picked up my rabbit vibrator. I licked and nibbled the bunny ears and then switched to the cock, pushing it deep into my mouth to the back of my throat.

I turned it to a medium setting. I didn’t want to come too quickly, but wanted it to play with me while I attended to other delights.

I brought it to my clit and let it vibrate lightly against it. It sent shivers through me. I teased each nipple. Then I slipped just the head into my pleading pussy, letting it tease at its lips for a few seconds before pushing it all the way in and settling the bunny ears firmly around my clit. I let my hand cover it all as I enjoyed the instant the vibrations that ignited the beginning of my next climax.

I heard a moan, in stereo, from the truck.

My nipples were begging for their turn, so I gave it to them. I took a loose end of the rope and dragged it over an inflamed nipple. I use a jute rope with just enough rawness to it to chafe and sting. I grabbed one with a hard twist and shook my tit with it, pounding and pulling it from my chest, lifting it high and shaking the breast below it.

AmberleyRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberleyRose

I pull it out as far as I could and then lifted it again. The pull of gravity amplifies the weight that it has to hold. The pain is piercing this time and I love it. I let go before it made me come. I reached across to repeat this with the waiting nipple on the other side. There were tears of ecstasy glistening in my eyes.

Through all of this, I’m moaning as my orgasm builds and drops again and again, just the way I want it to.

I want one more tremendous orgasm before I get home and it’s too soon in my drive to let it happen now.

I slide three fingers into my soaking hole around the vibrator, pushing them in and out, holding the vibrator so it stays, wiggling them inside of me as a distraction.

When I pull them away, I bring them to my mouth, marking my scent under my nose and then flick them with my tongue and lick them before sucking them in. I suck them in deep, pulling them out only to suck them back in, over and over. I treat them like a wet, sloppy cock and love licking my juices from them.

We come to the next town and my new friends need to turn there. They wave their cum-soaked hands at me and are gone.

It’s three more towns before I find a new traveling companion.

At the obligatory stop light, he pulls up on my right in a panel van; the driver’s door was slid open. He has a full view of me playing with my pussy, my tits exposed.

“Hot day, isn’t it?” I say, smiling an invitation.

“Just got a whole lot hotter,” was his happy reply.

I noticed his cock was already trying to free itself and my mouth wanted to help.

I licked my lips and reached for the dildo waiting in the seat next to me. I brought it to my lips and stuck my tongue out to tease the tip of it. I ran the shaft along my tongue and then put the head inside my gaping mouth. I tilted my head so he could see my tongue outlining the head of it. Then I clamped my lips and sucked it in hard.

I tugged on my nipples and the light turned green. He closed his door and rolled down the window.

I started through the intersection and, as I hoped, he paced me.

I let the dildo slide out from my lips and opened my mouth wide. I put the dildo in until it hit the back of my throat and the molded balls bounced on my chin. I closed my mouth to wet it and again worked it out and sucking its full length back in over and over. The balls smacked my chin repeatedly.

It was clear this lover was stroking himself, matching each rapid sucking of my mouth. I reached down and slid the vibrator in and out of my soaking pussy. Each stroke teasing my clit with its own vibrating joy.

I shoved it in hard, making sure my clit was happy too, and started pinching my nipples one at a time, one hand always on the steering wheel, pulling and pushing, twisting, lifting it before jumping to the other one, trying to keep them both hot, hard, sensitive, and sore.

The pain was delightful, leaving me yearning for more of it.

Leaving my nipples, I grabbed the cock and put it back in my mouth and started pounding it in and out for my lover, saliva drooling out around it.

I looked at him and it’s clear he’s come. Now it’s my turn. I’m nearing the interstate and won’t have another opportunity like this before getting home. I want to come for him.

I let the cock fall from my mouth, my tongue moving like it’s still there. I alternate spanking and pinching each nipple. I slam the vibrator in and out of my begging hole without removing it completely and slam it back in hard and writhing against it.

I’m so close. My nipples ache to be included once more and I spank them harder and harder, harder than I thought I could.

That’s all it took and I grabbed the steering wheel as I screamed all the way through the first wave of my orgasm, moaning loudly through the rest.

About a half mile later, smiling and sticky, we part ways at the next light.

I leave my clothing as it is and let the cooling breeze tease me for the rest of my drive home.

Think I’ll see what rush hour traffic is like today.

Published 
Written by greblogeus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors