Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Loves Lusting Eyes-Chapter 3

"An exciting Weekend Of Exhibitionism In the Keys."

16
5 Comments 5
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Joan and I decided to enjoy a long weekend at the boat show in the Keys. My wife was looking forward to a weekend of fun, sun, shopping, and showing off her beautiful body, in the keys.

We arrived at our Airbnb early Friday. My wife wanted to go clothes shopping before dinner. It wasn't long before we headed down the strip of clothing stores, my wife was wearing her tight white shorts and tie-up blouse. Joan looked at each store carefully, as we walked the strip. My wife definitely had a goal in mind while shopping, Everyone we saw along the strip, gave an approving look and smile, at my beautiful sexy wife.

Joan had chosen a store to enter and browse. I was quite surprised by the selections the store had on display, they were very sexy and erotic clothes. My wife went through the aisle looking at clothes, holding some up to her beautiful body. All the clothes she had picked to try on were very sexy. She made her way through the customers as she looked for the changing room.

The changing area was quite busy, with lots of customers and male partners standing around, all looking at the women trying on these sexy outfits. My wife found a changing room, she did not pull the curtain all the way closed as she entered. I watched as she dropped her blouse and shorts to the bench. There were some catcalls and encouragement from the men in the waiting area, as she tried on her first outfit.

When my wife appeared from the changing room, to show me the outfit, everyone seemed to be checking her out. The outfit was a jumper that was tight on her breasts and the bottoms very short, I could see some curly hairs from her pussy, as she turned around displaying the outfit, which pulled deep into her ass and pussy. Everyone seemed excited about the outfit, so I gave Joan a thumbs-up. She smiled and spun one more time before returning to the dressing room.

Joan seemed to forget to pull the curtain closed. My wife pulled off the jumper exposing her breasts and g-string panties to all who were watching. I was surprised to see her pull her panties off as she was trying on a very risky bathing suit. As she bent down, her beautiful ass showing, she pulled on this beautiful black sequined swimsuit. The bathing suit may have been called a one-piece, but it did not cover much of her gorgeous body.

Joan stepped out of the changing room to whistles and naughty comments. She turned around while raising her hands above her head, her nipples prominently showing in the sheer top, the bathing suit exposing her ass along with the clear lines of her pussy on full display. My wife was really getting into the show. She gave us all a good look at her body as she checked herself out in the mirror. She turned around, twisted and bent over, and ran her hands over her suit seductively. I think she liked what she saw, As I gave her a thumbs up a cheer rose from the group of men watching.

Joan walked out to where I was standing and whispered in my ear, "I am going to wear this for the bathing suit contest on the beach tomorrow, I will win." I gave her a big hug and kiss, and a pat on her ass. She turned and went back into the changing room, the curtain still not pulled close. All eyes were glued to my wife, as she pulled the sexy bathing suit off.

My wife then pulled out a very short dress. She pulled it over her head, the men in the waiting area still watching, as she tucked her breasts into the braless top with just a thin strip of material covering each breast. Her back was naked down to her beautiful butt. She also put on some sexy black thigh-high fishnet stockings and six-inch heels. Joan stepped out of the dressing room with her party dress on full display.

She looked right at me as she posed with this very erotic party dress, her hands sliding over her body, as if to smooth the material, turning around at least twice as the sound of approval came from the men waiting. She faced the mirror looking to see how the dress fit her sexy body. bending and twisting for all to see. My wife is such a tease. I gave her a thumbs up. Joan came to me and whispered in my ear, "I have one more to show you and then we can go."

Joan returned to the dressing room pulling the curtain partway closed. The men still waited for their wives to finish, pushing each other to get a better view of my wife changing. I saw a flash of bright blue from the dressing room as I waited for my wife to return. With a whisk of her hand, she threw the curtain wide open, to loud gasps among the men watching.

Joan waltzed out of the dressing room, dressed to the nine. A bright long dark blue dress with a long slit up the front. A stripe of blue covered each breast, and the opening in front stopped just short of her pussy, When she turned for all to see, her back was completely exposed, all the way to her beautiful dimples on her butt which were famed so well in the dress, She also had on six-inch sparkling blue heels.

As she walked out into the waiting area, the slit up the front parted showing her beautiful thighs, her hands caressed her dress, and the body inside. When she turned around to show me the back of the dress, her hands slid down her butt cheeks. Joan said," What do you think, do you like this dress on me? I think it will make for a great evening out" There was a rousing yes coming from the men in the waiting area. I smiled and gave her the thumbs up. Joan spun one last time showing the men see her beautiful sexy new dress.

My wife returned to the dressing room leaving the curtain open, and all the men watched as she slid this beautiful blue gown over her head. My wife was naked under the dress, she was proud of her body and herself. The other women trying on outfits had heard all the commotion, grabbed their men, and left, shouting several slutty comments directed at Joan.

Soon, Joan emerged with her white shorts and tight tied-up top on, smiling and giggling, she knew she had just put on a seductive show. We cashed out, and the total was large, but my wife will make these outfits worth every penny of what we just spent.

Joan said," Let's go for a walk along the pier, checking out the boats." That sounded great, as we walked towards the pier. Lots of tourists along the waterfront, along with some beautiful boats. I had not noticed, but Joan had loosened her top, exposing most of her breasts as we walked along the pier. The people passing and on the boats had noticed, A lot of approving looks, directed toward Joan, as we checked out the boats along the pier. Joan was walking with a confident sexy seductive stride.

When we arrived at one beautiful yacht, the captain yelled out, "Come on aboard for a drink, when you have a wife as beautiful as yours, we need to toast to her beauty." I looked at my wife, she just smiled while reaching for the captain's hand, her breasts showing from her loosely tied top. I followed my wife up the gangway onto this beautiful boat. The captain lead her to an awing-covered cushioned couch, helping her to get comfortable. I joined her on the couch. The captain asked what we would like to drink, Joan said, "Maybe a rum runner, but make it strong please." I followed with make mine the same.

The captain brought our drinks, Leaning over Joan, as he handed her a very large glass of her island drink, my wife did not pull back, or cover her exposed breasts. The Captain kept his eyes on Joan. As Joan drank her rum runner, she let her legs relax, uncrossed, exposing her long legs and the camel-toe pussy showing in her white shorts. The Captain pulled up a chair opposite Joan. My wife was watching the outline of the Captain's cock in his tight white shorts, as his cock grew larger by the minute. She just smiled, letting her free hand caress her body as she made small talk about the boat and our weekend.

Joan asked for another drink, as her's was finished. The Captain went to make her the rum runner, when he came back he was surprised to see Joan's breasts completely exposed. He smiled at her with a naughty smile as he handed her the drink, letting the cool condensation from the drink, drip onto her perky breasts. My wife's legs parted even more, as her hand slipped between her legs, slowly rubbing her pussy through the thin shorts with no panties. Right in front of the Captain.

Joan's eyes were fixed on the Captain and his growing cock. She noticed while he was making her drink, he had rearranged his cock in his shots, and now his cock was standing straight up. She could see he had a very large thick cock. The conversation was becoming more sensual, my wife's breathing increasing as my wife downed the large rum runner and put the tall glass down, she looked into my eyes with a very seductive look, and I nodded ok.

My wife slid seductively, out of the cushioned couch to the deck, placing herself right in front of the Captain and his growing cock. The Captain leaned forward, his lips taking hers, as his hands caressed her naked breasts. Joan's hands found the Captain's buckle and zipper, pulling them open as she slid her hand in, finding and messaging his large warm cock with her hand. Joan moaned with pleasure at the feel of his large cock and balls.

The Captain broke off the kiss as he stood up, letting his shorts fall to the deck, his cock now in Joan's face. You could smell his horny cock, and wanted so much to taste his hard cock and cum. The Captain grabbed your beautiful blond hair and pushed your lips onto his cock. The Captain yanked your blouse off and threw it on the deck. Your breasts heaving and bobbing until his hands took them, and roughly messaged your breasts and twisted your hard nipples in his fingers, bringing squeals of delight from my wife, she knew he wanted to suckle her aroused breasts.

MollyHeadley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyHeadley

We could hear the people walking by, they did not have a clear view but they could tell something erotic was happening. They could see my wife's head bobbing on his cock, and hear her moans and squeals of delight.

Joan was now sucking and licking the Captain's balls and cock, like a hungry wench, the passion had been building all afternoon, and you were now in full uncontrolled need of getting satisfied. The drool from your lips, ran down your chin, as you sucked licked, and stroked his horny cock. There was a large groan from the Captain and the words, "Oh fuck I am coming."

My wife did not slow down, she had one hand down her shorts, rubbing her soaked cunt, and one stroking his cock. He filled her mouth and covered her face and breasts with one stream after another of his cum. Joan went into full orgasm as she tasted the cum flowing into her mouth, she squealed out as she came in complete satisfaction. Joan continued to suck and lick the Captain's cock, swallowing every bit of cum her lips could find.

Joan leaned back against the couch and my leg, her face, and body were splattered in his cum. Her shorts were soaked from her orgasm as well. I ran my hand through my wife's hair as she came down from her orgasm. The Captain pulled his shorts back on over his cock which was covered in her juices and his cum. He helped Joan to the couch, handing her the cum covered blouse, which she wiped her face with, and then put on her body loosely. The Captain leaned down to Joan giving her a passionate kiss on her cock sucking lips, along with a big hug. He shook my hand and smiled saying, "You have a beautiful sexy wife. I hope you stop by again, you both are always welcome on my boat.

Joan and I made our way off the boat, we would head back to the Airbnb to get ready for dinner. My wife was a little tipsy, from the rum runners, but still wanted to look her sexiest as we walked down the strip, With cum stains on her clothes and her blouse still not covering her breasts she still walked with dignity A lot of smiles, and comments from the people passing by. Joan just smiled back knowing she just sucked off a stranger's cock, with people watching, in front of her cuckold's husband.

As we walked, Joan pulled me close, saying, "Let's eat in tonight, I need my cuckold husband to take his naughty wife and fuck her like a man possessed, make me beg you to stop punishing me for being so bad, I love when I am taken, used and controlled completely. Right now I am pissing in my cum filled white shorts as I talk to you, the piss is running down my legs and feels so warm, wet, and fucking good. You will lick clean your naughty wife's piss-covered body!"

I did not have to think twice about what I wanted. I reached over and rubbed her pussy right through her piss-soaked white shorts and brought my hand to my lips, God, She smelled and tasted so fucking hot. As we walked back to our Airbnb, everyone could see, maybe even smell my wife piss covered cunt. This just made my wife hornier. I watched my wife slide her hand down into her shorts, rubbing her cunt. She pulled her hand free of her shorts and slid the hand into my mouth. I sucked on her fingers as my cock was pushing hard against my shorts.

We arrived at our room. Joan and I were extremely horny. The afternoon had been so erotic for Joan, she loved being watched, especially when she is a naughty bad girl. As we entered the room Joan dropped her shorts and blouse on the carpeted floor. She crawled onto the clean bed, her cunt still dripping piss, she raised and wiggled her ass, teasing the hell out of me, her head down onto the bed. She did not have to tell me what she wanted as I dropped my clothes, and climbed on the bed behind my horny pissy wife.

Joan smelled so fucking hot, I needed to lick her pissy cunt and ass right now! My tongue fully extended sliding over her ass, cunt, and legs. The taste of my wife's piss and cum covered body made me so fucking horny, my cock had grown so huge. I slapped her ass hard, calling her a bitching slutty cunt. She has pissed in her shorts, in public, displayed her body in the clothing store, to all those horny men, and sucked off the stranger's cock on the boat, drinking his cum as it sprayed all over her.

Your cunt tasted so good, I did not want to stop licking and sucking all your juices into my mouth. I did stop, as I smacked your ass hard on both cheeks, leaving red marks on your ass. I dove my tongue back into your cunt and ass, I knew you were getting the fucking you deserved for being such a bad girl. I could not get enough of your naughty juices.

Room service knocked at the door, I told you to stay where you were, fully exposed, as I grabbed a robe and opened the door wide. The waiter could not believe what he was looking at on our bed, my wife fully exposed ass and cunt, breasts hanging down, nipples huge. The waiter had our rum runner drinks and the food we had ordered. I told him to bring it into the room. As I searched for a tip, his eyes were glued to my wife, with her red dripping ass fully exposed. He left without saying a word other than thank you.

Joan was moaning with severe sexual excitement knowing what the waiter had seen, her ass wiggling back and forth, needing to be used and abused. My wife yelled out, "You fucking cuckold, you better fuck me like there is no tomorrow." her hands were rubbing her clit and cunt, messaging her breasts and nipples. I grabbed my wife's golden hair, pulling her head up from the bed, high enough to pour the whole glass of liquor down her fucked throat. She did not protest, she licked the glass, wanting more.

I grabbed the paddle I had brought with us, just in case it was needed, and Joan sure needed a good spanking right now before I fuck her deep and hard in all her holes, starting with her piss-covered cunt, then her dirty horny ass, and finally her lips mouth, and throat. I strapped her ass with vengeance, all the time telling her how naughty she was. I strapped her ass and cunt, until she exploded in orgasm, pissing and cuming all over our bed. I leaned down to drink her golden piss as it flowed from her cunt. her piss was so fucking good.

I came up close behind her on the bed, reaching for her breasts, as my cock slid into her pissy cunt, to the hilt. She screamed out with delight, " fuck your naughty wife, you piss-drinking bastard, fuck the piss and cum right out of me, I am a bad girl, I would not blame you if you dragged me into the street right now and fucked me there, just to be taught a lesson." I twisted her nipples hard as I abused her breasts with my strong hands. Joan's cunt was dripping with every stroke, the words from her mouth were so fucking dirty, begging me to fuck you harder, like the horny bitch you are.

I pulled my soaked cock from her cunt, walked around the bed, and shoved my cock into my wife's lips, she moaned with passioned delight as she sucked my piss-covered cock. I grabbed her hair pulling her lips off my hard cock, your eyes begging me to let you continue to suck my cock. I pushed your head back into the bed.

I stood on the bed over your red welted wiggling ass, you begged me to fuck your ass. Your hands reached back opening your ass cheeks, exposing your rosebud ass. I watched as you slid your middle finger with bright red nail polish, deep into your ass. You pulled it out wiggling it towards me, telling me to come fuck your dirty ass. I watched as you sucked your finger clean, so fucking hot.

I put my hard cock against your ass opening, and you pushed back, wanting my cock now. Slowly my cock slid into your tight ass. Your moans were extreme, as you started fucking my cock. You screamed out, "I'm cuming you ass fucking bastard, fuck my dirty ass hard and deep, paddle my naughty ass, fill me full of your cum, I want to suck your dirty cum covered cock, I am a fucking bitch in heat. and a bad girl." My hand came down hard on your already welted ass, as my cock bottomed out in your rosebud ass, over and over. Joan screamed out as she orgasmed uncontrollably, cum and piss all over her and our bed. I lost control, deep in her ass, filling her with my warm cum. While orgasming for a very long time, Joan was completely out of the real world, as she collapsed on the soaked bed.

I climbed down from the bed and walked around to my wife's beautiful face resting on the bed. Joan reached out and pulled my dirty cum covered cock to her lips and sucked it in like the true cock sucker she is. She smiled as she inhaled my cock deep into her throat, over and over, until she fell asleep, with my cock still between her lips. My cock went limp falling from her mouth. I pulled my wife around, so I could curl her fucked body into mine, the sheets covered in our juices, her cunt and ass dripping cum. We slept all night holding each other in our fucked bed.

What a day, so much sexual energy exposed, so much left to feel, see and accomplish. Tomorrow will be another day of surprises from my very attractive sexy wife, who loves to expose and share her body and mind, with strangers.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments