Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Loves Lusting Eyes- Chapter One

"Wife and I go to a private dance club for sexual excitement"

34
6 Comments 6
4.6k Views 4.6k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Joan and I were going to an exclusive club. My wife loved getting dressed up and going out dancing. She got such a rush when people looked at her lustfully, and wanted her. Joan loved showing off her beautiful sexy body, and I enjoyed the excitement this brought to her. Joan always came home, in deep need of sexual satisfaction.

Joan had been getting ready for the last two hours. Finally, Joan appeared from the bathroom, so beautiful in her sexy outfit as she swirled around to show how well the dress looked and fit. I told her, "You look beautiful." We were ready to go. We had a limo driving us, so the evening began as we left the house. The private club always made for a great night out for Joan and me.

Joan wore a white, almost sheer, long tight dress, which had a high slit up the front. Her dress had a deep vee that traveled below her navel, covering her beautiful breasts, with no bra. Her nipples showed clearly when my wife was excited. The back of the dress was wide open down to just above Joan's bubble butt, which was fully sculptured, in her tight dress. My wife wore white thigh-high nylons with six-inch high, red heels. Joan was trimmed out with beautiful flashy jewelry. What a beautiful outfit for a sexy, classy woman.

As we rode to the club, I pulled Joan close to me and gave her a deep passionate kiss on her seductive lips. I slid my hand under the slit in her dress, caressing her thighs and more, I realized she was not wearing panties, her pussy was already wet. As I caressed her pussy, her kisses became even more passionate. Joan's hand found the outline of my cock through my silk pants. Her hand slid seductively over my growing member. We were ready for an evening of dancing, teasing, and sexual excitement.

We arrived at the club, the doorman rushed to open Joan's door. As he opened the door, she swung out her beautiful legs, one at a time, my wife looked right into the eyes of the doorman, the slit on her dress slid wide open, exposing her beautiful legs, Joan did not pull the slit closed. The doorman took her hand, and as she leaned forward to exit the car, her dress allowed her breasts to show, and the doorman got a perfect view of her luscious breasts. He could not take his eyes off of my wife, as he helped her from the car. The doorman guided my wife up the stairs to the main entrance. Everyone that passed Joan gave her an approving look.

I caught up with my wife at the greeting desk. My wife had the maître d's full attention, as Joan described where she wanted to be seated. He took my wife's hand in his and led us into the big private ballroom, with the band playing. Joan caught everyone's attention as she entered. The gentleman leads us to a high-top table, at the front of the room. All the guests watched my wife as she slid onto the chair. My wife's dress was open, exposing her legs, and her sexy thighs. Joan's breast moved freely in her dress, her nipples showing, as my wife got settled.

The room had gone quiet other than the band playing. Joan's beautiful erotic body had sucked the air right out of the room. My wife had the attention she so desired.

The band was playing great dancing music. The waiter came to our table, and yes, he stood right next to Joan, his eyes fully concentrating on her. The waiter asked, "What can I get for you, miss? I will take care of all your needs this evening. Joan just smiled, as she leaned forward, to talk with me about my drink preference, exposing her beautiful breasts, to the waiter. I could see the waiter's eyes glued to your breasts as he waited for our order. Joan had to repeat the order twice, as the waiter was distracted, his eyes still focused on my beautiful wife.

Joan smiled at me knowingly. She was getting the kind of attention she wanted and loved. I wondered how far my wife wanted to take tonight's outing. I thought she might be going for all the marbles tonight.

The waiter brought our drinks, he was giving my wife a lot of attention. Joan knew what was distracting him. The waiter asked Joan "Can I get you anything else, I am here at your disposal."

Joan replied, "Would you mind picking up my napkin under the table, it has blown off."The waiter went under the table to pick up your napkin, which gave him a perfect view of Joan's long legs. He took several minutes to retrieve her napkin, my wife knew why, her legs had spread, just a little, as she sat on the chair, exposing her glistening pussy, Joan was such a naughty girl.

As the waiter came up from retrieving my wife's napkin, his face was red, and Joan could see he had a hard-on, in his uniform. The waiter although flustered said, "I will get you a clean napkin, miss."

Joan smiled and said, "Thank you, that will be fine."

I asked Joan to dance. She said, "That would be great, I do so enjoy dancing in front of all the other guests." She turned on her high table chair, and the slit in the dress opened, as she slid off the chair. Joan knew guests were watching her. I took my wife's hand and we came together on the dance floor. She knew how to dance to attract attention, her butt was always prominent, and her dress top always seemed to expose her breasts as my wife danced, my wife knew how to tease me and all the guests who watched her. We danced along the perimeter of the dance floor, near the couples who had been watching my wife since she had entered the ballroom. Joan's dancing showed her beautiful body to all.

When we sat down after the dance, My wife's dress had parted exposing her long legs and more, as she pretended to struggle, to get back on the high-top chairs. Joan had leaned forward to adjust her shoes, exposing her breasts. The waiter brought us another round of drinks, again the waiter took his time around my wife, and his eyes took all of her beautiful body in.

My wife and I were making small talk about all of the interest she had attracted since we arrived when a gentleman came to our table and asked me if he could dance with my wife. I said it was up to her. Joan replied with a big smile, " I would love to dance with you."

Joan turned to leave the table, her dress and legs parted as she slid out of the chair, the gentleman's eyes were glued to my wife, and all that was exposed, as he helped my wife from the chair. I had seen the smile on his face as he took you into his arms, as the band played. I watched as the gentleman guided my wife around the dance floor, she looked so beautiful and sexy as they danced. My wife loved the attention she was attracting. As they danced my wife's arms became draped around the gentleman's neck, her breasts rested against the gentleman's chest, and Joan's dress, slid aside, exposing her beautiful breasts.

A lot of guests and the band watched, as my wife showed her beautiful body, on the dance floor. The gentleman brought my wife back to the table and assisted her onto the high-top table chair, I swear he spent ten minutes helping her get comfortable, then he kissed her passionately on the lips, a long deep kiss, I was taken by surprise. My wife just looked at me and smiled her naughty smile.

Joan had no sooner finished her drink than another gentleman approached and asked her to dance. Of course, she accepted. I watched as my wife swung in her chair, and the gentleman took her hand and lifted her from her seat, I saw his eyes travel down her body before he pulled her close to him. Joan and the gentleman danced several dances, some were slow and close, while others dances were from the swing period. My wife and the gentleman had the complete dance floor, they had everyone's attention, and all eyes were on my wife. I was so proud of my beautiful wife.

The gentleman brought my wife back to the table, helping her onto the chair. One of her breasts was completely exposed, and Joan did not adjust her dress. The gentleman leaned down towards her, his hand touching her bare breast, as he slid her dress back in place. The gentleman kissed your lips passionately, then whispered something in your ear, I saw a huge smile come across my wife's face, Joan nodded yes, and the gentleman's hands slid over my wife's breasts, as he left. I knew, as I looked at my wife, something special would happen tonight.

Joan told me, "I have to use the lady's room. I shouldn't be too long, but if you come looking for me, you might like what you find."

I said, "Fine, be careful."

My wife turned around in her seat as she left for the bathroom, the slit in the dress opened. My wife let her dress move freely as she walked toward the lady's room. Joan walked with the class and confidence of a beautiful woman. I noticed the gentleman, who had just finished dancing with my wife, got up and followed Joan toward the lady's room, I was a little surprised, but not shocked.

Joan entered the lady's room, several women were washing up, she pretended to check her hair and makeup in the mirror, then the gentleman entered. The other woman in the bathroom finished what they were doing and left. The Gentleman came right to Joan, he wrapped his arms around her from the back, and she could feel his hard cock pushed against her firm ass. He turned Joan around in his arms and kissed her passionately on the lips, as his hands slid over her beautiful body. The gentleman pushed Joan's dress off her shoulders, which completely exposed her large breasts, with their very large hard nipples.

Joan said," Let's go into a toilet stall, women will be coming in, and I don't want them to be embarrassed." She took the gentleman's hand and lead him into a stall. He did not need any more encouragement. He was going to fuck my wife.

The stranger pulled you to him, and at the same time, your dress dropped to the bathroom floor. Joan's breathing rapidly increased as his hands caressed her beautiful breasts, then slid down her body to her pussy, Joan moaned out loudly, her body leaned against the bathroom wall, and his hand caressed her very wet pussy. The stranger's fingers slid into your soaked cunt, and Joan squealed out with wanting desire.

The stranger dropped his pants to the floor, his very large cock and balls, at full attention, as he stared at your naked wanting body. He pushed you down onto your knees, in front of his large cum leaking cock. His hands grasped Joan's head as he pushed your lips onto his cock, you licked and sucked his large cock with total abandonment. You heard women enter the bathroom, you did not care, you continued to suck and stroke his cock with the vengeance of a cock sucker in heat. You could not get enough of his cock, the smell, taste, and the cum that leaked from his cock made Joan super horny. Joan wanted more, now!

The women stopped talking, I think they could hear Joan's moaning with pleasure, as she was stroking and sucked the stranger's cock. They were listening intently to what was going on in the toilet stall, You pulled your lips off his cock with a loud slurping sound, the drool from Joan's cock sucking mouth had run down your chin and onto your breasts and body. You continued to stroke his cock, it smelled and tasted so fucking good, Joan wanted this stranger, to fuck her right now!

Joan heard the woman, out in the sink area, gasping and talking about you. They were getting seriously horny, as they listened to you, sucking the stranger's cock in the lady's room. Your moaning and slurping while sucking his cock could be heard by all the women. More women had entered.

Joan could hear one of the women pissing in the stall next to yours, the woman was moaning with pleasure, and Joan heard her heavy breathing, and wet slapping noises, as the woman pissed and listened to Joan sucking cock. There was a very loud groan from the woman, and then a deep sigh, as the woman finished pissing. You were so fucking horny listening to her pleasure herself.

Joan screamed out, "Fuck me, you horny bastard, fill my cunt full of your cum, so my cuckold has to eat my cunt clean tonight before he gives me the fucking of my life."

The stranger pulled Joan over to the toilet, she was facing the dirty bathroom wall, he bent Joan over, her hands resting on the porcelain rim of the dirty toilet, her ass, and soaked cunt were in full view of the stranger, who wanted Joan so badly. Joan's breasts hung down over the toilet bowl, ready to be sucked by anyone. The stranger pushed his cock, balls deep into Joan's horny-soaked cunt, while he reached out with his hands, grabbing your swinging breasts and nipples.

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1

Joan screamed out, "Fuck me, you bastard, fuck me hard so those women know what a good fucking sounds like."

The stranger fucked Joan's cunt harder and faster, he squeezed and manhandled her breasts, while he twisted her nipples hard, which brought a moan and then a loud squeal from Joan's lips. He was so fucking horny, my wife had teased him in public, sucked his fucking cock, and now with her body fully exposed, and his cock buried deep into her warm wet cunt, the stranger could not hold back any longer. The stranger grunted like a wild bear, as he filled your cunt with his warm cum.

The stranger pulled his cock out of her fucked cunt, the cum running from Joan's cunt, down onto her nylon-covered legs. He spun you around, your ass now sitting on the porcelain, piss-covered, bowl of the toilet. The stranger made you suck his fucked cock clean. He treated my wife like a cheap slutty cunt.

Joan licked and sucked his cock clean. The stranger pulled his cock from your lips and pushed you away. The stranger pulled up his pants and opened the stall door wide, for all the woman could see the fucked slut, my wife. Joan grabbed the door and pulled it closed, she found some tissue paper and pushed it into her cunt, trapping the stranger's cum in her cunt. My wife was going to have her cuckold husband, lick and eat, the stranger's cum from her fucked cunt.

Joan had not orgasmed yet, she so wanted relief, My wife was so fucking horny. she was desperately craving, to be fucked hard and completely satisfied, by her cuckold husband when she got home. Joan picked up her dress and purse from the dirty bathroom floor and slid the dress over her fucked body. Joan wanted people to realize she had just been fucked, as she walked back to our table.

Joan emerged from the bathroom stall. There must have been at least a dozen women in the outer area of the bathroom. Some looked at you with envy, others with disgust, you did not care what they thought. You went to a sink and mirror, washed your face and hands, and then laid out you're makeup and hair essentials. You spent at least thirty minutes fixing yourself. Joan's dress was not clean anymore, there was cum and wetness from the bathroom floor, all over her beautiful dress. Joan knew she was still the sexist-dressed woman in the club.

You emerged from the lady's room, your dress allowing your breasts to show, including your hard erect nipples. The room almost went completely quiet as my classy wife walked back to our table. Joan came to me and gave me a deep passionate kiss, I could taste his cock in her mouth.

Joan whispered in my ear, "We should be going soon, as I am super horny and I have a cunt full of cum, for you to lick and eat out. When you get done eating my cunt, I want you to take me, use me, fuck this slutty wife of yours who just got fucked by a stranger in the ladies' room."

The band played as you slid onto your chair, your legs partly open, your fucked cunt, exposed to all who walked by. I settled up with the club management. A lot of men seemed to pass by my wife as she waited for me, I guess they wanted to look at this slutty sexy fucked woman up close.

The waiter came to you and asked if there was anything you needed, you just smiled and put out your hand, and said, "Take me to the limo, please."

You knew he could smell the sex on your body, as the two of you walked towards the door, his arm tightly around your waist. The waiter ignored the doorman and took you right to the limo. As he helped you into the car, your dress fell open, the waiter almost could not contain himself as he stared at your fucked dripping cunt. You slid your legs into the car, your dress still open exposing your thighs, she reached out to give the waiter a tip, her dress exposing her breasts, as he took the tip, his eyes took all of your sexy fucked body in. Joan just smiled and said thank you.

I slid in beside my wife and pulled her close. I was looking forward to taking care of both my wife's and my, extreme sexual desires, which have continued to build up as our evening out progressed. when we got home.

On the ride home, I kissed Joan passionately, tasting the stranger's cock that had fucked her mouth, my hand slid under her dress, messaging her breasts, I so wanted to suckle them as we rode home. My hand slid under her dress until I felt her fucked cunt which was soaked with her body juices and the stranger's cum. Joan's nylons were covered in his cum, I needed to take my wife back, fucking my extremely horny slutty wife's beautiful body in all holes. Satisfying all her extreme sexual desires.

We arrived home, the driver came around to open the door for my wife. She did not disappoint him, her legs slid out of the car, the slit of the dress opening wide, exposing her legs, all the way to her fucked cunt, her breasts fell out of her dress as she leaned forward to exit the car. Joan offered the driver a cash tip, but he shook his head no, and said," Thank you, but you have already done enough for me Miss Joan, you are a beautiful woman, and I appreciate how comfortable you are in your body"

Joan and I went into the house, and as soon as the door closed, my wife dropped her dress on the floor, as she walked seductively towards the bedroom. I followed Joan to the bedroom, I could not take my eyes off her sexy ass as she walked, I pulled off my clothes on the way to the bedroom. Joan threw herself on the bed, legs spread wide exposing her fucked cunt, as her tongue licked her lips seductively.

She pointed to her fucked dripping cunt, "Come on, cuckold, eat my fucking cunt full of cum, do your job, you love knowing your wife has been fucked by a stranger, his hands roughly caressing every bit of my body, finally filling my horny cunt full of his cum."

I could smell the cum in my wife's fucked cunt, I pulled out the tissue, holding the stranger's cum inside my fucked wife. I went down on my knees, I did not want to miss a drop of juices that came from her fucked cunt. My cock got so hard as my tongue licked her cunt lips and dove into my wife's fucked cunt. Joan writhed with emotion, and moaned, with extreme sexual desire as her hands pushed my face deep into her cunt.

Joan's cunt tasted so fucking good, her legs, with cum covered nylons, held my head against her fucked cunt. Joan fucked my face. rubbing the cum from the stranger, all over my face, as I caressed her breasts, Joan was a horny slutty cunt. Joan's legs finally released my head, I still wanted more of my slutty wife.

I climbed up on the bed beside Joan, I pulled my wife on top of me, so that her cunt was on my face, with her ass fully exposed, and my cock stood proud in front of her lips, ready for her to suck. I continued to eat out her cum filled horny cunt, as my hand slid deep inside her dirty ass. Joan was moaning with extreme desire, as I ate her cunt, and fucked her ass.

My married slut, sucked my cock like a bitch in heat. Her hand found my ass opening, and she shoved her hand deep into my tight ass, as I groaned out with pleasure. I found her favorite cunt vibrator and fucked her cunt hard, she squealed with desire, as she fucked my face harder, with her cunt and clit, Joan sucked my cock so hard, and fucked my ass and face so aggressively, I almost came right then, deep in her throat, but I held on. Her body was breathing heavily with a blatant desire to orgasm. God, her fucked cunt tasted so naughty and good, I wanted to take her now!

I pulled my hand from Joan's ass, licking my dirty fingers, I rolled her naked sweaty body, in need of orgasmic relief, onto the bed. I pulled Joan up onto her knees, exposing her ass and cunt completely. Joan screamed out, " Fuck me you cuckold of a husband, I have been a very naughty girl and need to be punished."

With those words coming from her lips, I picked up a paddle and proceeded to strap her ass hard, with each slap of her ass, Joan squealed out with pleasure and pain. Her ass turned bright red and then the welts started to show. Her dirty ass was wide open ready to be fucked, I needed to fuck her ass right now!

I mounted her ass, and my cock slid into her wide-open dirty ass. Joan gazed towards the mirror on the wall, she watched my cock slide smoothly and deep into her ass. Joan screamed out, "Fuck my dirty ass hard and deep with your hard cock, I get so horny watching your cock slide in and out of my ass, especially when there are dirty brown streaks from my ass on your cock, fuck this slutty bitch's ass until I cum all over you."

I continued to slap her ass hard as I fucked her with abandonment, my hands ravaging her breasts, she screamed out with extreme desire. Joan's ass was bright red with swollen welts. Joan suddenly pushed her ass back, impaling her ass on my hard cock, she was begging for my cock to be deeper in her dirty ass. My wife screamed, a blood-curdling scream, as Joan orgasmed, pissed, and squirted cum all over me, and the bed. Joan's orgasm continued, triggering my cock to explode deep in her ass, I filled her ass full of my cum. Joan was still in her orgasmic world, as I pulled my dirty cock from her ass.

Joan and I curled up together, I held her close until we calmed down, or so I thought. Her mind was still sexually active, she wanted more satisfaction. After a very short time, my wife pulled herself up to my lips and gave me a deep passionate kiss, All our love juices were shared on our lips. I felt her hand stroking my jewels, Joan was not sexually satisfied, she wanted and needed more hard fucking.

Joan stood over my head, facing my growing cock, her ass, which was still bright red from her whipping, was dripping my dirty cum from her ass onto my face. Joan said," Lick my fucked dirty ass, you cuckold husband, I want you to suck my dirty ass clean, and swallow every drop, from my fucked ass. I will suck your dirty, ass fucking cock, clean, and to full size, then you will fuck my cunt, until I can't take anymore and explode in orgasmic bliss."

With those words, she lowered her dripping dirty ass onto my lips, her dirty ass tasted so fucking naughty and good, I was such a dirty cuckold. I licked sucked, and ate out Joan's fucked ass, as she sucked my ass fucking cock, her body would not stop wreathing with pleasure. When Joan was satisfied I had eaten out her ass good, she slid her cunt onto my face. Her cunt tasted so sweet, like honey, God, my fucked wife tasted so good. I sucked her large horny clit, her juices flowing from her fucked cunt into my lips.

Joan rolled onto the bed, spreading her legs wide, her cunt glistening with juices, she rubbed her cunt and clit hard, with her hand. Licking the fuck juices from her fingers. Joan moaned with pleasure as I pushed my cock to her waiting cunt. My cock slide in smoothly with all the piss and cum. My cock felt so good, deep in my wife's fucked cunt, so warm and wanting, This is where my cock and mind belonged, the two of us as one.

Joan screamed out, "Fuck my cunt hard, don't hold back, I am your slutty bitch in heat. I let a stranger fuck me in the lady's room. I am a bad girl, hurt me, bite my horny nipples until I scream out, fuck me deep, fast, and hard, fuck me until I cum again. You own me, you cunt fucker."

Joan had turned into a wild woman.

I twisted her hard nipples until she screamed, I put my hands firmly around her throat. My balls slapped her ass as I fucked her hard, and her cunt lifted against my cock with each stroke, Joan screamed as she orgasmed again and again, squirting and pissing all over me, her, and the bed. Her orgasm seemed to last forever, finally, she collapsed. My wife was exhausted, breathing hard with her eyes closed.

I came hard during her extreme orgasm, I filled her cunt full of cum, then I pulled my cock, just in time to spray her naked beautiful body, with cum. We fell asleep in each other's arms, as we held each other's fucked body.

My wife always dressed to look her best, she enjoyed not only being attractive but also sexy. She loved when men and women, lusted for her beautiful body, this made my wife feel so good. You felt the results of one evening of lustful eyes drinking in all of Joan's beautiful sexy body. They all wanted the woman I fucked, when we got home. This will not be Joan's last adventure out into the public eye. My wife loves to tease men and women because it turns her into a horny slutty woman, which I love.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments