Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Loves Lusting Eyes- Chapter-2

"Wife Goes To Biker Bar, Alone"

39
3 Comments 3
6.5k Views 6.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words

I found my wife in the master suite changing room when I got home from work. Joan was getting dressed to go out and said, "I am in desperate need of a night out, alone, I am going to a biker bar in the villages, I want to attract down-and-dirty lust-filled attention. I need to feel vulnerable and want to be taken, my mind and body want and need to be used sexually and physically. You can punish this bad girl when I come home. You are welcome to come and watch, but you can not interfere! I think this night will be good for both of us."

I knew what her night out alone would be like, a lot of, teasing, and pleasing. My wife loved to be the center of attention, lusted after, and even taken. I knew she needed this attention; this evening would make her hornier than hell. I knew where Joan's mind was right now, she needed and desired lustful attention.

Joan was wearing skin-tight jeans, they showed her pussy and ass great. She was wearing a blue semi-transparent blouse, which did little to hide her breasts. Her nipples were large and hard and protruded through the blouse. She was also wearing black leather boots, with four-inch heels. She looked sexy and tough. Joan was ready for anything and everything. I gave Joan an affectionate kiss and a hug and she was off.

My wife took the truck so she would fit into the bar scene. When she pulled up to the bar, she was amazed at how many bikes were in the lot. Her juices were already flowing from the anticipation of what she was about to do. Joan headed to the door with a smile on her face.

As she entered the bar it was loud and rowdy. The crowd was three deep in front of the bar. Joan strode confidently and determined as she made her way across the room. As the bikers saw Joan, there was a big pause, in the loud conversations everyone was having, She pushed her way through the bikers, both men and women, to get to the bar. She felt a lot of hands groping her body as she slipped between the patrons. She reached the bar and found a stool. Joan perched herself on top of the stool, Some catcalls were being made by the rowdy crowd, directed at her, from princess, to bitch. She had their full attention now, the bikers saw their mark for the evening, that blond bitch at the bar, and that was her goal.

I went into the bike bar, maybe thirty minutes after my wife. I was surprised at how many bikers were there, and how many had surrounded my wife, she had their attention. I went to the end of the bar, found a stool, and ordered a beer. I saw Joan's eyes look at me, and her attention quickly moved back to the bikers. She was well on her way to achieving her goals for the evening.

Joan spoke forcefully to the barkeeper, "I will have a frosty cold beer, bartender, and keep them coming."

When her beer came, the bikers would not let her pay, they said "Put it on our tab, the lady is with us, she will make good on the tab." The words yelled out by the bikers made Joan very horny, her pussy was soaked, her nipples hard, with anticipation of what was to come. She picked up the cold frosted beer, tilting it to her lips, some cold beer spilled down her blouse. as she downed the whole mug of beer.

The bikers yelled out support and encouragement to Joan, calling her a hot bitch, and prodding her to drink another frosty mug of beer. The bartender brought her another beer. As Joan reached for the cold beer, a biker grabbed a fist full of her beautiful blonde hair and yanked her head around, she was looking straight into his eyes. He pulled her head hard, forcing her lips to his open mouth, his breath smelled of stale beer and other disgusting odors, yet my wife did not resist, as she returned the kiss with her tongue entering the biker's lips, the biker's tongue was fucking her mouth. The biker kept her lips to his, filling her mouth with his drool. Joan reached down and grabbed the biker's balls through his dirty jeans, which ended his wet dirty kiss, their lips parted as he released the hold on Joan's head.

Joan shook her hair out, spit out the drool onto the floor, and turned to drink her frosty beer. She took the cold beer tilting the mug to her lips, chugging the mug of beer while letting a generous amount run down her blouse and breasts. She set the mug down so forcefully, the bartender immediately came with another mug of frosty beer. Another biker grabbed her hair and yanked her head to his lips. He smelled like oil, dirt, and beer, his breath was gross, and his tongue slid way into her mouth. Joan slapped the biker's cheek. he released her with a grunt and yelled out, "Hey guys we have a real biker bitch here, we are going to teach her some manners and take care of this horny bitches problems."

Joan felt so fucking horny, the bikers had complete control of her mind and body, and she was helpless to stop them from doing whatever they wanted to her. She felt so fucking good, her blouse covered in beer and her pussy ready to be fucked, surrounded by a gang of bikers who wanted her body, to use and abuse. Joan knew why she was there, to satisfy her strong erotic needs and for the bikers to use her as they pleased.

As Joan reached for another beer a biker's hand slid across her breasts, ripping the buttons from her blouse, he pulled the blouse fully open, revealing to everyone, her white sexy breasts and horny nipples. The biker's rough hands squeezed and pulled her breast, twisting her hard nipples, bringing a loud squeal to Joan's lips. His hands were strong rough and dirty, The biker licked and sucked her beer-covered nipples, she did not pull away or resist the rough handling of her breasts, her eyes were closed as she moaned loudly with pleasure.

She felt another biker's hand on her thigh sliding up her jeans towards her soaked cunt. The biker shoved her legs apart as he unsnapped her jeans, then pulled the zipper down. The biker shoved his hand down Joan's jeans, roughly caressing her soaked cunt. Joan's breathing was coming in gasps, her large breasts heaving up and down with each breath. Joan knew she had lost control, the bikers wanted to brutally fuck her entire body.

The biker yelled, "Hey guys, we got a horny wet bitch here, and she wants to get fucked, bad, we are going to have a lot of fun with this horny bitch."

One of the biker women whispered in Joan's ear, "Hey babe, just go with whatever they want, it's not worth struggling, these bikers are going to have their way with you, just enjoy the gang fucking you are going to get." Joan smiled back at the woman, as she reached for another cold beer. She tilted the frosty mug high over her lips, letting most of the cold beer run over her breasts and into her jeans,

Joan had cold beer flowing over her cunt. She squealed out, "God, that beer felt so fucking good on my horny cunt. Are you bikers going to make me feel even better?" That was the final straw for the bikers, they grabbed Joan and yanked her off the stool, her blouse falling to the floor. The bikers laid her out on the bar, restraining her legs and arms. They yanked her boots and jeans off, along with her wet panties, throwing her clothing into the crowd. All the bikers that could touch my wife, were groping and caressing every inch of her naked body.

They spread her legs and held them tightly, as the lead biker, Butch, climbed onto the bar, standing over Joan's naked body. Butch's eyes met her gaze, he could see she wanted to be taken. Butch went down onto his knees, between Joan's spread legs, her soaked cunt right in front of him. In a flash he leaned over, grabbing her thighs, his lips and tongue went down on her soaked cunt in front of everyone.

Butch screamed out, "God, she is a hot bitch, her cunt is running over with sweet juices, we are all going to fuck this horny bitch, in all her fucking holes, until we are satisfied, I get first dibs on fucking her horny cunt and ass, then you guys can take over, and fuck this horny bitch so hard, she will never forget this fucking. Let's breed this fucking bitch, she may be our next new biker"

The lead biker, Butch, dropped his pants, his cock and balls, so fucking huge. Butch still wearing his dirty sweaty tee shirt, grabbed Joan, around her naked body, lifted her, and put her up on her knees, on the bar. Her ass and dripping cunt were fully exposed. He grabbed his hard cock, ramming it into Joan's soaked cunt. She screamed out in ecstasy, as her eyes met mine. I could see the lust in my wife's eyes.

Joan could smell and see the cocks coming out of the biker's pants, she reached out and grabbed the closest cock and pulled it to her lips, sucking it into her mouth, the cock tasted and smelled piss-covered and cunt fucked, but Joan needed to suck his dirty cock. The biker grabbed Joan's hair and pulled her lips deep onto his cock, fucking her mouth hard, spit, and cum running from her lips onto the bar.

Butch, the lead biker, was fucking her cunt hard, Joan groaning in extreme pleasure. Butch pulled his cock from her cunt, covered in her cunt juices, and guided his cock towards her virgin-like white ass. Butch pushed his giant cock against her tight ass hole, and slowly her ass opened as his cock entered her ass, deeper and deeper, Joan screamed out, "Fuck my dirty ass you fucking bastard, fill my ass full of your fucking cum." Joan was a slut in heat, Butch fucked her beautiful ass, and his hands grabbed her breasts hard, turning them red as he malled her breasts, with each stroke of his cock in her tight ass.

VioletLee7
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletLee7

Joan started cumming as she felt Butch's warm cum fill her ass, she screamed out in ecstasy as she squirted and pissed on Butch, the bar, and all who were close as she orgasmed. The biker women were cheering the guys on. "Fuck this bitch, show no mercy, Fuck her harder and dirtier than you fucked us when we were brought into the club."

Butch jumped down from the bar, his cock bobbing, he grabbed Joan's hair and pulled her lips to his ass-fucking cock, everyone cheered her on, as Joan sucked and licked his cock clean like a true cock sucker. The other bikers wanted to fuck her, now!

As soon as Butch pulled out of Joan's cock sucking mouth, the bikers pulled her from the bar and carried her over their heads, to a dirty mattress lying in the middle of the bar floor. They threw her onto the dirty mattress. She could tell, a lot of women had been fucked on this dirty mattress, the smell was strong and intense of sweat, piss, and cum. The bikers picked her up, and put her on her knees, her fully exposed ass and cunt dripping cum, her face pushed against the dirty mattress. All the bikers lined up to take turns on this horny fucked cunt. They were describing, in degrading language, what they wanted to do, to this horny fucked bitch, when they got their turn.

I watched from the bar, my cock hard, watching my wife get the fucking she deserved. I watched as sometimes three bikers at a time were fucking my wife hard. My wife just kept taking the bikers on, over and over, she was fucked by the bike gang for over two hours, in every orifice of her body. When they finished fucking Joan in all her holes, a few bikers, took advantage of my fucked wife as she lay fully displayed on the dirty mattress, they stroked their cocks over my hot fucked wife, cumming and pissing all over her body, including her face, breasts, and cunt.

When the male bikers finished with her, the women bikers came by strapping her ass cunt, and breasts hard, some even licked the cum from her lips. Joan was lying in cum piss on the dirty mattress, I could still see the smile on her lips as she looked my way. Finally, the bikers grabbed her by the arms and threw her out the door onto the dirt, naked and very fucked, covered in cum and piss. Her jeans and blouse and boots followed her out the door. Her panties did not follow, someone had kept them for a trophy.

Joan slowly got up from the ground, and climbed into the truck, sitting on her jeans as she was dripping with cum and piss, and bare naked. Joan sat there a few minutes, rubbing the cum into her fucked cunt and breasts, then licked her hands clean. Joan thought, " How great this evening was, and how good it felt rubbing the cum and piss into her cunt breasts, and body." She started the truck and turned for home, stark naked.

I saw that my wife was gone, It was quite the experience watching her get completely taken by the bikers, this sure made me super horny. That was one of my wife's goals when she came to the bike bar. I settled up with the bar and headed home, I had no idea what condition Joan would be in when I got home.

When I arrived the front light was on, the door unlocked, and a lighted pathway led to our bedroom. They're spread out on our marital bed, stripped down to the sheets, my wife lay naked, covered in cum and piss, and beer. Her legs spread wide, hands above her head, completely exposed and taken. My gang-banged fucked wife was waiting for her cuckold husband to lick her clean from head to toe.

I kneeled on the bed, stretching over my wife's fucked body, and brought my lips to hers. Joan tasted so fucked and naughty, from all the horny cocks in her fucked mouth. We kissed passionately, our tongs twisting together, My wife was sharing her cum fucked juices from her mouth into mine. When I pulled away from the kiss, there was a huge smile on my wife's face. I proceeded to lick and suck her cum and piss-covered breasts, moans were coming from my wife's lips as I sucked her hard nipples, licking them, biting them, Joan squealed out with sexual desire.

I continued licking my wife, continuing down her body, licking and sucking all the juices the bikers had given her. My tongue moved lower and lower on her fucked body. I was now at her fucked cunt, God, she smelled like a fucking whore, but no it was my wife's drooling gang-banged cunt. I dove my lips into her cum filled cunt, which tasted so naughty and good, the more I licked her cunt, and sucking her clit the more excited my wife got.

Joan was moaning loudly and her body writhing with desire, she was so fucking horny, even after her gang bang fucking, at the bikers bar. Joan reached down, and held my head tight to her cunt, rubbing my face in her extremely fucked cunt. I sucked her clit until my wife's body was ready to cum. Her body started to shake and her breathing was very fast. My lips moved back to her fucked cunt for more of her love juices. I did not want Joan to cum just yet. I wanted more of her fucked cunt juices, my cock was so hard and dripping, from eating her cunt.

Joan screamed out, "You perverted bastard, you loved watching your wife being taken by that gang of bikers, fucked hard, in all my openings. I bet your cock is hard as a rock right now and you need to fuck your wife. You're a dirty old man and my cuckold, so keep eating and licking your horny wife's body." I licked her cunt clean like a good husband should when his wife has given herself to a gang of bikers.

I was surprised by my wife's next move. As she was in extreme sexual desire. Joan pushed me away and rolled onto her stomach, spreading her legs, my wife's fucked ass right there in front of me, she said, "Eat out my fucked ass—you know you want to. Sink your tongue deep inside as I push the nasty cum from my ass to your lips."

I lowered my lips to her cum oozing ass, It smelled so dirty, but made me so very horny, as my tongue licked her ass opening clean. I needed more, I pushed three fingers into her fucked ass and scooped out more of the dirty ass cum, licking my fingers clean. I fucked her ass with four fingers, hard and deep, as she bucked and wreathed, squealing out with extreme passion. I told Joan, "I am going to fuck your ass bitch, right now."

I pulled myself up onto the bed, grabbed my hard cock, which had waited all night for relief, and slid it into her dirty cum filled ass. As I pushed deeper, cum ran out around my cock. My wife's ass rose with each stroke, as I fucked her deeper and deeper, Joan screamed out," Fuck my ass hard, you ass fucker, make me cum all over our bed," I fucked her ass balls deep into her cum filled ass. Joan screamed out, "I am cumming, you bastard." Her whole body shook as she came and came, squirting and pissing all over our marital bed.

I kept my hard cock deep in her ass, feeling her body squeeze my cock as she climaxed hard. Finally, she slowly came down. She rolled over, and my cock fell out of her ass. Joan swung around searching for my cock, which had just fucked her dirty cum filled ass, and brought it to her lips. She was stroking my cock with one hand as she sucked my cock deep into her lips, all the way to my balls. I called her, "A dirty cock sucker" as she writhed on the cum-soaked bed. My wife was in fuck heaven sucking my cock.

Joan got onto her knees, her cunt and ass dripping fuck juices. Joan screamed out, "Fuck me, you bastard cuckold, fuck me hard, in my cunt, ass, and face, treat me like the slutty bitch I am. Take what is yours, and make me remember who owns my body. I have been such a naughty bad girl, I deserve to be punished like the horny bitch I am." I picked up the paddle lying on the bed and started strapping her ass, hard, I plunged my cock deep into her ass. I continued strapping her ass, every time I sunk my cock to the hilt in her ass, her ass turned bright red with welts. Every time the strap hit her ass she screamed out with pleasure.

I pulled from her ass and plunged my cock into her fucked cunt. She moaned loudly with extreme desire. Joan's cunt exploded, with cum flowing out of her cunt as I fucked the hell out of her, still strapping her ass. I exploded with a huge growl, as I buried my cock, deep in her cunt. When Joan heard my loud growl and felt my cock release all of my hot cum, she came hard, screaming out like a bitch in heat, coming and pissing all over my cock, balls, and our bed, her body convulsing in orgasm knowing my cum was flowing into her cunt. Joan collapsed onto the bed, a fucked woman.

As we caught our breath, we curled up together in the soaked cum-filled bed. Joan smelled so good, like a fucking cunt. She nuzzled her fucked ass against my dripping cock. My arms around my wife, holding her close, we fell asleep.

Yes, Joan got what she needed very badly that night. It will not be the last time, My wife needs to go out and experience her most extreme sexual desires.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments