Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Loves Lusting Eyes-Chapter 4

"Exciting day on the beach in the keys"

12
4 Comments 4
2.3k Views 2.3k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Joan and I woke up Saturday morning, holding each other close. Joan smelled of hot sex from the night before. We kissed long and passionately, rekindling last night's memories. My wife was already getting excited as we lay on the cum-stained bed. We finally pulled apart and headed to the shower.

As I warmed the shower, my wife opened her legs, I watched as my wife's golden pee flowed into the shower. I washed her beautiful body with the utmost care. Joan washed every inch of my body, making my cock hard as she licked the tip. We both wanted each other right now. My beautiful wife wanted to save our sexual desire for the day at the beach, with people all around, letting the intensity grow inside of her until she bursts. This is what my wife wants and needs to be totally sexually satisfied.

I watched as my wife pulled on the swimsuit she had bought yesterday. She pulled it up snugly, the sparkling black satin material, sliding into her ass and pussy lips as she ran her hands over the suit, as my wife gazed into the mirror. My wife looked at me with a big smile. She had not bought a bathing suit cover, and this suit highlighted so much of her sexy body, she asked if I would loan her one of my button-up dress shirts until we get to the beach. My wife slid the white shirt on over her black sequined bathing suit, buttoning just the center button. She looked so hot and sexy.

We headed out for breakfast, both of us in our swimsuits, with shirts for covers. My wife attracted plenty of attention as we walked to the waffle house. The waiter could not help himself, his eyes devouring every inch of my wife's sexy body. He leads us to a table, in the middle of the room. He asked if this would be satisfactory, and Joan replied, "Yes, this will be great, perfect." The waiter pulled out her chair, his eyes still focused on her sexy body, in her bright revealing outfit.

Joan was looking at the menu, as she unbuttoned the one button holding the white shirt closed. I looked across the table and saw her sexy swimsuit exposed, and smiled. My only comment was, " This is going to be another great day here in the Keys." My wife just smiled and said, "I hope so, I am really in the mood for just about anything." Joan was attracting a lot of attention from the other patrons, she did not even pretend to cover her beautiful body in the sexy swimsuit. We finished our breakfast and got up to leave, my wife made a show of buttoning the one button on her white shirt. A lot of eyes followed her out of the restaurant.

We walked towards the beach, and somehow Joan's shirt button came loose, exposing her sexy body to all who passed. My wife's mind and body were feeling the heat of sexual pleasure. We picked up some towels and made our way onto the beach. My wife made quite a scene as she spread out her towel on the sand, dropping her white shirt cover on her beach bag, as she adjusted her suit for maximum exposure. Joan lay face down on the towel, her legs lay open as she pulled the suit tight showing her beautiful ass to everyone nearby. I swear I saw her wiggle her tight ass as she got comfortable. Joan definitely had the attention of everyone in view. Because I am my wife's cuckold, all of her seductive moves for the wondering eyes on the beach, just turn me on.

We had only laid there a short time, when my wife sat up, her eyes taking in all that was around us, the beautiful ocean, the beach, and the people. My wife said, "I am going for a walk on the beach, do you mind? I want to check out the bathing suit contest and get some exercise, maybe even a drink."

I told her, "I thought that was great." I watched her as she walked away, all the people she passed on the beach followed her with their hungry eyes. Even the women took notice. I knew she was enjoying being eye candy, for so many people, lying on the beach, wishing they could have her.

Joan finally returned, she must have been gone an hour. She had literature for the bathing suit contest and a couple of large rum runner drinks. I could tell she had already had at least one drink. As my wife walked closer, I could see her pussy lips clearly, along with her beautiful breasts and hard nipples, right through her bathing suit. I told her how beautiful and sexy she looked, mentioning that everyone got an eyeful of her sexy bathing suit on her walk.

Joan replied, "Yes I got the attention I wanted, I will attract even more attention this afternoon at the bathing suit contest. My pussy is so wet because I am so horny, which makes my body radiate my sexual desires. The bartender did not let me pay for the drinks either. I can not wait for the contest this afternoon."

My wife sat down on her beach towel, legs spread out, her cold drink snuggled up tight between her thighs, against her hot pussy. She was reading the rules for the contest, looking to see how far she could go, without getting tossed out. My wife said, " Most of the women will be younger than me, but I intend to win, not for the prize, but for the satisfaction of turning people on, including the two of us. My desire to be sexually taken is growing by the minute, I truly want to get fucked out here, in front of everyone, on the beach."

After several more drinks, provided free from the beach bar, it was time to go down the beach to the stage, where the bathing suit contest was being held. As we got closer, we could see and hear the excited crowd gathering. I could tell Joan was aroused, her nipples hard and protruding from her suit. We arrived at the stage, she gave me a big hug and kiss and was off to the staging area. Several men came up to me after my wife left, commenting on her looks and asking if she was going to participate. I assured them she was going to compete and win.

Joan arrived in the staging area, there must have been thirty young women waiting to get checked in. The process was slow, they took pictures of you in different poses during the process. The judges also warned against complete nudity. They told her there would be water sprayed on the contestants as they modeled for the crowd. The final four would get judged by the crowd, so Joan knew she had to make the final four.

One black sexy male stud came up to Joan, he introduced himself, "My name is Rod, I am an assistant working on the contest, and I think you have a good chance to win today, in all ways" She felt his large hand slide down her backside, she looked into his eyes and smiled, as she felt his hand caressing her naked butt.

"You really think I can compete with these younger women?" He assured her that with his help, she could win. The assistant started adjusting her suit including pulling it further into my ass and pussy, he also adjusted my shoulder straps for maximum exposure of my breasts and erect nipples. She could not believe he just touched her body, where ever he wanted. It made Joan feel so fucking hot. Rod said he would be back before I went on, to help her with the final preparations. Joan was to be number sixteen on the stage. She saw some of the women glaring at her as if she was getting preferential treatment.

Joan could find no mirror to check herself, so she slid her hand over her breasts and backside, loving the feel of her hands on her bare skin. She also slid her hand down between her legs, knowing how hot she was, wondering if the wetness would show. Her hand found her pussy very wet, soaked threw the suit, she hoped this would still look good on stage.

The first women went on stage, one by one, and all got a lot of applause as they strutted back and forth across the stage as the water spray hit them. They came back soaked including their hair and makeup, not the best look overall, sure their breasts showed in the wet suit, but the rest was not what she wanted. Only a few contestants had suits that clearly showed their pussy lips, as my wife's suit would. Most had great butts and small breasts. Joan was concerned about the water and her beautiful blonde hair and makeup, she did not want her look ruined by the water being sprayed.

Number 14 had just gone on stage, when Rod, the big handsome black assistant, came to my wife. She told him her concerns about the hair and makeup with the water spray. Rod assured her, he would handle that situation, as he again readjusted my suit, touching, pulling, and smoothing for maximum exposure, each touch sending strong sexual impulses through my wife's body. Joan told him, "If I win this contest, you will get a good reward for all your help, I think you are a hot stud." Rod's eyes met hers, he knew what she wanted and would make good on her promises. Rod made her body glow and gave her a lot of confidence

Joan put on her red six-inch heels as her number came up. Rod was there to help her onto the stage, his large black hands caressing her body, adjusting her suit, and even rubbing her nipples to make them stand out even more. He gave Joan a firm pat on the ass, and she was on. She could tell he wanted her to win, in more ways than one.

Joan strolled across the stage, no water hitting her yet, the applause was fantastic and gave my wife even more confidence. As she turned to retrace her steps on the stage, she made sure of maximum exposure of her body to the crowd. The water spray hit her legs, flowing up her body, making the suit almost translucent, showing even more of her horny cunt lips.

Her breasts were hit next with the cold water, my wife's nipples were now standing straight out, hard, and beautiful, almost bare naked. Just as she turned to leave the stage, she felt the cool water on her exposed ass she smiled a big smile, and wiggled her ass with the water splashing on her bare cheeks; she felt so good.

Joan waved to the crowd and bowed. Rod was there to help her off the stage. He surprised Joan when he gave her a big hug and kiss, assuring her that she had been great, Joan squeezed his large hand warmly as she walked away, waiting for the Judges results.

The final four were about to be announced, Rod came to Joan and held her hand. She felt comfortable with him now, as she nestled in close to him, taking in his warmth and fragrance, she felt his large hand and arm slide around her backside, pulling her into his beautiful sexy body. My wife's name was announced as being in the final four. Rod squeezed Joan so hard and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. she could not have been happier. Those huge lips along with his large tongue, were making her super horny. Every time Rod touched her body, shock waves of hot desire consumed her mind and body, Joan wanted Rod to take her, so badly.

My wife was the last of the final four on stage. Rod stayed close to Joan, adjusting her suit and making very aggressive sexy suggestions, as to how to make the best impression on the crowd. Joan's beautiful blond hair blew in the wind as her turn to be on stage came. Rod helped her up the stairs, still adjusting Joan's suit for maximum exposure, she even felt his large hand slide in her suit, touching her pussy, as he adjusted her suit. His hands caressed her breasts just as she strolled onto the stage.

Joan took her time, as she crossed the stage in her sexy, very revealing bathing suit, My wife knew her pussy lips were clearly showing, and most of her ass and perky breasts. Joan's hands slid down her body, as the water spray made her sexy swimsuit glisten even more. Joan's heels clicked loudly on the hard stage, demanding attention. Joan turned at the corner, exposing her tight white ass, with her suit pulled so far in, she looked like she was bare ass naked to the crowd.

CarrieKerrr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarrieKerrr

She reached for the shoulder straps holding up the top and slid the straps down her arms, most of her breasts and nipples were now exposed. The crowd went wild. As she reached the middle of the stage, she turned and faced the crowd straight on, legs firmly planted, as exposed as she could get, and still have her suit on. The crowd just got louder and louder, Joan spun around. exposing her beautiful ass, rubbing her hands over her cheeks and slapping them, to the cheers of the crowd, yelling take it off. Joan made sure her ass had good movement as she made her way toward the exit of the stage.

Rod was there to greet her, right in front of the crowd he pulled my wife to him, giving her a huge hug and kiss. My wife knew I was watching, but she did not pull away, as the announcer called out Joan's name, Joan is our winner, congratulations to a beautiful woman. Rod escorted my wife back to center stage, to receive her trophy, and thank the crowd. As she bowed forward her breasts became fully exposed, and the crowd went wild again. Rod led Joan backstage, I was there waiting to congratulate my wife. I gave her a huge hug and kiss, my hands caressing her wet horny body, through her suit. My wife pulled Rod in close and introduced him to me.

Rod asked me if it would be ok to take Joan for a walk up the beach to celebrate her bathing beauty contest win. I assured him it was up to Joan, not me. Joan smiled her naughty smile, as she pulled Rod close. She said, "I would love to go for a walk with Rod, I owe him, as he helped me so much in winning the bathing suit contest. We will be gone for a while dear, so have another drink and take in the scenery, especially the hot women. You and I will celebrate my win tonight." Joan and Rod walked down the beach, hand in hand. I knew what my wife was up to, I could see the sexual excitement in her body and eyes. I followed at a distance, I did not want to miss my wife's celebration.

As Rod and Joan walked up the beach he put his arm around her, His huge black hands slid down her back caressing her firm exposed ass. The feel of his hands on her ass cheeks sent sexual excitement through her body. Rod pulled Joan into his arms right in front of all the beachgoers, their lips coming together in a hot passionate kiss, with tongues entwined together. His hands cupped Joan's ass as Rod lifted my wife into the air. She could feel his huge cock pressing into her body, as her hands circled Rod's neck, her legs wrapped around his waist. Joan needed Rod to fuck her, right now, in front of all the beachgoers.

Rod carried Joan to an alcove on the beach. He set her down on her feet, His hands still wrapped around her, as he pulled her swimsuit off her shoulders and down her body, exposing Joan's nude body to all the beachgoers in the area. He pushed Joan down onto her knees in the sand, his shorts and cock, just inches from her face. Joan reached up and pulled his shorts down, exposing his huge oozing cock and balls.

She pushed his suit to the ground, taking his huge black cock into her hands. Joan squealed out loudly, "God, your cock feels and smells so fucking good. so silky and smooth, and most of all huge, I want you to fuck me hard and deep with your huge cock, make all my holes feel the pain of being fucked by my black stallion. Breed this horny bitch with your black cum."

Rod gripped Joan's blond hair, pushing her lips onto his cock, deeper and deeper, as she sucked and choked, on his cock, he kept fucking her face hard. Joan's spit ran down his cock and balls, as he continued to fuck her mouth and throat, she gagged and pulled her face back long enough to spit and catch a quick breath, Rod shoved his cock deep into my wife's mouth again and again, her hands holding onto his tight ass cheeks as he fucked her face hard. Joan heard a large growl coming from Rod's lips, as he impaled her throat, with his cock and balls, his warm cum filling her throat and lungs, my wife taking everything he gave and looking for more of his sour cum, as she continued to suck his large black cock.

Rod pulled Joan's mouth off of his cum covered cock, wiping his cock all over her face and breasts. Rod lay down in the sand next to my face fucked wife, pulling her on top of his glistening black body. Rod found Joan's cum filled lips, kissing her passionately while holding her hot body in a tight embrace. Joan needed sexual satisfaction now, she was a slutty cunt in need of a huge cock fucking her hard and deep. As they kissed Joan felt Rod's cock rubbing on her horny-soaked cunt. Joan reached back and guided his, already huge, black cock into her cunt, she gasped with pain and pleasure as his cock pushed its way into her cunt. Rod was in complete control of my wife, he owned her.

Joan slowly slid his huge black cock, deep into her horny cunt, until she was sitting on his balls. I watched as the cock slowly disappeared into my wife's cunt, stretching her opening beyond any normal limits. Joan screamed out, "Fuck this horny bitch's cunt, use me, I am yours to fuck as you please." She twisted his nipples hard, trying to make him fuck her harder. Rod grabbed Joan's breasts, slapping and pinching and twisting her nipples until she screamed out. Joan rode his cock hard, deep into cunt, with his balls slapping her ass. His cock was shining with her cunt juices, as his cock fucked her into the deepest regions of my wife's cunt.

Rod pulled you off his cock, landing Joan in the sand on her back, he pushed her legs, up over his huge shoulders, as he started fucking the hell out of my wife's cunt, still abusing her sore breasts, his huge balls crashing onto your ass with each thrust. Joan's blonde head thrashed in the sand, pinned to the ground by this huge black bull, Joan screamed out like a bitch in heat, she was cumming, and everyone was watching her being taken by this huge black bull, her orgasm hit hard, squirting cum all over Rod and his shiny black cock. Her body was deep into the sand, covered in sweat and fuck juices, her eyes closed, Joan was moaning in extreme pleasure as the waves of passion, continued to pass through her body.

Joan came back to reality as she was gently carried by Rod towards the ocean. Rod walked into the waves with my sand-covered, naked, fucked wife cradled in his arms. He carefully rinsed my wife off, cleaning her body with salt water. When he finished washing Joan, he took her into his arms for a big tight hug and kiss. He set Joan.s feet down in the surf, whispered something in her ear, and walked away.

My wife was buck naked, among all the bathers, young and old, enjoying the beautiful beach day. Joan did not even look for her expensive bathing suit, she just walked down the beach, with her head up high, her breasts bouncing in the breeze, everyone watching. Joan found me as she walked along the beach. I offered her a towel and she said, "Not until I leave the beach, I just won a beauty contest among some young, beautiful women, and I am proud of what I did, including the trophy and my big prize here on the beach."

When we reached our Airbnb, I opened the door. Joan tossed her towel onto the floor, pushed the duvet back on our clean bed, and spread her fucked body across the sheets. My wife was so beautiful as I watched her sleep, legs wide open, cum oozing from her fucked cunt. I really wanted to go down on her fucked cunt right then, but I knew she needed some rest first. I ordered drinks and dinner for later in our room.

I showered and shaved my sweaty body, when I returned to the room with a towel wrapped around me, I was surprised to see Joan awake, her hand rubbing her cum filled cunt, her eyes closed with moans coming from her lips. I dropped the towel, went down on my knees between my wife's beautiful legs, leaned over, and took in the fragrance of her fucked cunt. As my lips touched her cunt lips, I became extremely horny for my fucked exhibitionist wife. I pushed my face hard into her fucked cunt, licking and sucking all the juices flowing from her body. I sucked her clit hard, rubbing my face across her cunt and clit. I wanted to taste what Joan had just experienced on the beach today.

I kept licking and sucking her cunt, her body wreathing with sexual excitement. My hand slid under her raised ass, finding her stared hole, my fingers messaged her opening, and as her star hole relaxed, I slid three fingers into her dirty ass and started fucking her ass deeper and faster with my hand. Joan moaned out with delight yelling, "Fuck me, you dirty old man. You love watching your wife getting fucked by a big black cock, in front of everyone, don't you? You even got turned on watching me tease the crowd at the bathing suit contest. I want your whole fucking hand in my dirty ass, while I fuck your naughty face with my cunt. Get up on the bed now. I am going to fuck your face till I orgasm all over you, making you drink all my piss and eat my cum. You are such a pervert; you have this coming."

I was taken aback by her words, but I did as I was told. Joan has always made it clear, I am her cuckold always.

Joan crawled over my face until her fucked cunt was right on my lips and face, she pushed her cunt down on my face, as she sucked my cock into her sore lips. All my fingers, except my thumb, slid into her dirty ass as I fucked her stretched-out ass hole. The harder I fucked and slapped her ass, the more she screamed and moaned and fucked my face, God, she liked me fucking her ass. She could not get enough, her ass rising and falling, fucking my face like the horny slut Joan is. Piss flowed from her cunt, bittersweet but golden nectar, my reward for being my wife's cuckold, I drank every drop like it was champagne

My wife stroked my cock as she sucked my cock deep into her throat, I don't think I ever had felt my wife so fucking horny; she was ready for anything.

I continued fucking her ass with my hand, as deep as it would go and then it happened—her whole body tensed and let loose, cum and piss everywhere, her body wreathing on top of my face, not caring about anything but her intense orgasm, I came, my cum flowing down her throat, as her juices soaked my face and the bed, squirting everywhere, my cock deep in her mouth. I could hear my slutty wife sucking all the cum from my balls, her cunt still pressed against my face drooling her juices. God, my wife tasted so good. Both of us are in heavenly bliss.

Joan rolled off of me, her lips finding mine, I could taste my cock in her lips, full of my cum. I pulled Joan's fucked body close to mine, my arms around her, holding her close, so good to hold my lust-filled wife, as we slept. Tomorrow is another day before we head home.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments