Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cry Of The Rainbow People

"We are all constant time travelers."

14
17 Comments 17
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Competition Entry: Time Travel

Author's Notes

"Time travelers Credo: Give blessings to the past, present, and future Receive blessings from past, present, and future Give a little, get a little."

Sergeant Don Bufford was on night patrol in the Bayou, thinking about the events of the day, when he saw a flash of light in the swamp. He drove towards it as fast as possible. When he got close, he left his car. He found a dirt path that lead into the marshland and he followed it.

He made his way to what was evidently a crash site. Sergeant Bufford glimpsed at colored lights receding into the woods. He chased them briefly, but water and gators blocked him from advancing further. He went back to the burned-out hole that remained and called it in.

He returned to his earlier thoughts. Don had been depressed lately. It was the anniversary of his mother’s death. He was troubled by it.

So the next day he went to see Dr. Amy Chong, a psychotherapist.

He said upon meeting her, “I am depressed.”

She replied, “How can I make you happy?”

She was wearing pumps, a short dress and a low cut top.

Flustered, he blurted out as if he were a Tourette's patient, “You can suck my cock!”

Now realistically, he thought, he could only expect a slap to the face. He received something different.

“Okay, let me unzip you and get busy.” She did so.

Don was just about to come when Dr. Amy Chong said, “Do you want to fuck me?”

“Sure,” he said, feeling less depressed.

Don raised her dress and parted the slit in her panties. Her cunt was tight and wet. He wiggled his dick in and out. Once again, he was about to ejaculate when she spoke.

“Do you want to fuck me in the ass?”

“Sure thing,” Don said excitedly, “do you want lube?"

“It’s been taken care of. I am ready when you are.”

Don bent the doctor over the desk, hiked-up the back of her dress and pulled down her underwear.

Don went slow and easy. He came in Dr. Amy Chong's own personal glory hole.

Don didn’t feel depressed anymore.

That was ten years ago and Don had been fucking her ever since.  Whenever Don felt a little down, he would fuck Dr. Amy Chong. She had long black hair, fantastic lashes and a very fine ass.

Now a Captain, Don Bufford was back in the Bayou investigating a case. Naturally, he was reminded of that rather bizarre evening so long ago. Currently, there had been sightings of strange colored people in the vicinity. They were not necessarily black people, but they were people of all colors, such as red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet and purple.

Don spotted a weird, rainbow colored house and he stopped to check it out. The front door creaked open. A  black man who wore a black beret stepped out to greet Don.

“Hi, I’m Jim, the smiley cat who lets you in," he said with a smile. Jim took Don’s hat and jacket, and he gave him some tea.

“Now lookie here, I’m goin tell you how it goin be. These folks in this here house are time travelers from the future. They have been havin some hard times and they need your jiz to survive. They want to harvest your seed, so they can colonize and breed, so do them a good deed.”

Just what he didn’t need, some jive-ass doorman, thought Bufford, but he looked harmless enough, so Don intended to do him a solid.

“Now listen, I think I know what you all are up to here. I could arrest the whole bunch of you, but I am a fair man. If you let me fuck them, I will let you all go.”

“That will be perfect. These women know how to give pleasure. They’re not goin to take a syringe to you. Don’t worry, they goin do you good. Yes, sir!”

“Well, I guess in for a penny, in for a pound. Where do I go?”

“Go right this way to the red room.”

There was a red whore with red hair and red fuzz on her puss. The walls and ceiling were red. Along with those crazy, psychotic eyes, it was a lot to take in. A bit scary, but he wasn’t overly concerned because he had dealt with many insane characters during a long career. The captain was ready to get it on.

“Turn your red ass to me,” he commanded.

She did and Don proceeded to fuck her asshole. She was well lubed and Don loved the luxury of fucking her in the ass.

When he was done, the red girl went over to a large jar of Indian pottery, straddled it and let Don’s sperm drip into it. She had remained silent during the entire time, so he didn’t speak either. Don went to the next room without comment.

The room was orange. The girl there had orange pigtails and orange hair growing out of her armpits. She had a pussy shaped like a dried apricot and he was hoping she knew how to use it. The lady stood before a massage table and motioned him over. He lay down face up. The tart let her tits brush over his stomach as she brought her orange lips over the reddened area of his cock head. The slut’s tongue curled around his pole like a cloying snake. She sucked powerfully all the way to his pelvic bone. Don almost jerked off the orange table when he popped. His courtesan turned and spit his semen into an orange barrel.

Jim met Don in the hallway.

“You startin to tire, my man? You thirsty? Here, have a mint julep. Rest a bit, you have a ways to go, my man.”

Don lay back on an old brown sofa and he took a view of the ceiling. It featured naked angels riding a rainbow. He dozed off a bit, awoke, and then he cruised to the yellow room.

A beautiful, blonde consort danced in a grass skirt. She started to take it off. The dancer then jumped on the bed and gestured for him to join her. She fed him grapes while she rubbed him with her sausage-like, hemp colored labrum. Don initiated a touch of his own. The yellow woman immediately squirted her sex juices all over him. Don licked his face and liked the coconut taste. He leaned over her and slipped his prick into her glistening pussy. He was in deep when she started moving like a dolphin. He soon delivered quite a load.

ParisRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRoa

Don's companion got up abruptly and called out for someone named Sally. A plain, white girl began licking blondie’s snatch. Soon, lapping sounds dominated the room until Yellow cried out. After which, Whitey slurped up Don’s ejaculate. She then drooled it into her hand and wiped it into a piece of blue and white Chinese porcelain.

Don lumbered into the hall. The pace was kind of getting to him. Once again, Jim was in the hall.

“You hungry? Here have some octopus and asparagus. It will pick you up.”

“Ah, Jim, I’m about to call it a day. It's hot. The temperature is way up. These girls are making me sweat."

“No, no, no, my man. Once you in, you have to go all the way! You have to visit all the rooms. These women need you. These people will die without you. So suck it up man, there is only one way out, and that’s through the last room. So take a break. Look at some art, listen to some music, get a massage, have some more food, if you like. Here, try some maca.”

By the time Don made it to the green room, most of his fatigue was gone and he was ready to have more fun.

The green room was filled with plants. There, the green doxy greeted him with a smile. Her green eyes mesmerized him. In the shadowy, green light, her eyes seemed to go inward to a point like concentric circles. For a moment, he grew dizzy and had to lie down again.

The green harlot ignored his sudden distress. She was all over him. Her wet pussy covered his mouth, while her lips sucked his shlong. She shook her head like a dog fighting for a bone. It was no contest. Don blew in no time. The femme fatale stuck a tube in her mouth and ladled Don’s gravy into it with her green tongue.

Now Don began to feel even more uncertain, but he still managed to stagger into the blue room. A blue nymph was playing a calming melody on the flute. Her nipples were blue and erect. She had long, shapely legs that ended in a blue triangle of pubic hair. Suddenly, Don was encouraged by a tremendous hard-on. He was ready to plow it into her.

Don had her bend over, because from behind was his favorite position. Don penetrated slowly. The ho's meat was soft and slippery and he lazily began to pump. He reached up and grabbed a set of gymnastic rings in order to gain extra support. Don loved being in her cunt. She seemed to enjoy it too.

“Talk to me, babe.”

“Mmmmmmm… yeah. You shtup me so good, Earthman.”

 Who the fuck doesn’t like hearing something like that?

“Yee-hah!” yelled Don as he peaked.

The trollop used a tubular vacuum to siphon his seed into a storage unit.

The bitches were sucking him dry! Cocksuckers, motherfuckers! This was crazy shit! But, still, the violet room awaited him.

When he first noticed her, it was Violet's lips that most captivated him.  They were perfectly splendorous, pouting and full, so fine. The violet pixie was quite small and lightweight. She was definitely under five feet tall and she weighed at most ninety-five pounds.  Yet, she was an exotic miniature, so lovely, so heavenly, so exquisite, so incredibly magnificent. Don wanted to bang her badly.

”Now, sir, I want you to be very comfortable.”

“Yeah, baby. Let’s get wild!

The small one strapped him into a harness that wrapped around his chest. Don became aware that he was in a circle with other men. Within the circle of men, facing them was a circle of lightweight, violet women. The women advanced towards the men and began cock-sucking in unison. All the harnesses were attached by wire to a big top capable of rotation. As the machine started to revolve, the couples flew upward, transformed into a flying circle. The centrifugal force propelled them outward towards the violet walls of the large room.

As the device continued to spin, Don’s violet playmate maintained steady pressure on his cock. V sucked his pecker in mid-air while tightly gripping his ass cheeks. Don’s blood-packed erection exploded in the girl’s mouth. Don laughed, creaming while spinning was unbelievable. Hell yes!

The spectacular ride ended and the nude, violet girls walked over to a dingy corner of the room and spat multiple loads of spooge into a huge vat.

Don spied yet another room, with a fog of purple haze oozing out the doorway. Don stepped into the purple light. The purple room was empty except for someone Don couldn’t quite make out. Then he heard Jim’s voice and he moved towards it.

“This is the last room. You made it.”

“Fucking bloody hell, I made it! Finally! I’m fucked dry.”

“Don’t worry Don, you look good, man. Take this waterslide to get outside. It takes you out to the Bardo part of the swamp. You be like baby Moses in a basket.”

“You think I’m going down a Goddamn garbage disposal? What the fuck is the Bardo?"

Don knew he was upset but he wasn’t sure why. It all felt like a trick.

“I think you’ll like it. It’s kind of like a time machine. Takes you a little forward and a little backward at the same time. You be born again!”

“Jim, what the fuck are you babbling about? Why the hell are you looking kind of purple?" Don felt he was getting impatient with Jim, the guy who lets you in and now, apparently, out. Don was trusting him less and less.

“Go ahead, try it out. It will cool you down some. I’m sure we’ll see you again, soon enough, maybe next harvest even. You probably won't recognize me though, but it will be all right. Goodbye, Don. Be well!

Captain Don Bufford slid down the chute into the cold, fetid water of the swamp. He cried for help in the darkness.

Suddenly, he was in the Bardo. The Bardo was freaky, all shadows, then nothingness.

~

Sergeant Don Bufford was on night patrol in the Bayou, thinking about the events of the day, when he saw a flash of light in the swamp.         

 

Published 
Written by dolphinman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments