Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Louise's Holiday Preparations

"A wax job delivers far more than anticipated"

37
9 Comments 9
1.0k Views 1.0k
692 words 692 words

Author's Notes

"This is the first in an occasional series featuring a new main character. Louise is an empty-nester approaching her 5th decade. She has decided that there is no reason to stop living life to the full. Because the stories will be of different lengths they will all have to be classified as Flash-Erotica as it is the only way to get around some rigid and inflexible rules. Although this is a work of fiction I am indebted to my muse for her assistance and encouragement."

It had been a long week, but Louise was getting ready for a much-needed trip to the Canary Islands with her husband.

Packing for this trip was easy, a bit of winter sun always brought out the best in Louise. However, before departure, she needed to get a wax job done.

Since her mid-forties, Louise had opted to get her pussy waxed smooth. It drove her husband mad with lust, and she found it very arousing.

Louise had found a Polish beautician called Brygida who offered a house visiting service. She was very gentle, reliable, and always did a good job.

On Saturday morning, Brygida arrived and, set up her work table and spread some towels on it for Louise. There wasn’t much to do as very little hair had grown back since the last wax. Louise lay on the table naked from the waist down and with her T-shirt pulled up so it didn’t get stained. For a brief second, Louise was conscious that her pussy lips were still puffy from the good fuck she had enjoyed with her husband last night. She quickly put these thoughts aside, a good sex life was nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about.

Brygida applied the wax strips, and very quickly, Louise looked smooth and pink again. The next part was always Louise’s favourite, the application of some soothing oils. Brygida was exceptionally good at this. It often left Louise feeling aroused. On many occasions, just as soon as Brygida had left, Louise would masturbate to climax. This morning was no exception. She could feel herself getting moist.

Louise began to notice that Brygida was applying a little more pressure than she normally did, while applying the oils, her slender fingers lingered very close to Louise’s lips. The moment that Brygida’s fingers touched Louise’s clit she knew this was not just a wax job; she was getting fingered. Louise raised her knees and spread her legs lewdly. Brygida now had unhindered access to her pussy. Her fingers moved up and down Louise’s moistening slit, sending the first waves of pleasure surging through her body.

TsshaneDollTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsshaneDollTS

Louise heard the familiar sound of her rabbit vibrator starting up, and very quickly the buzzing pleasure machine was on her clit, and more waves of pleasure flowed through her. The sensation that Louise felt when Brygida pushed the rabbit inside Louise’s pussy was amazing. Only then did it occur to Louise how Brygda had found her vibrator; it lived in the drawer of her bedside cabinet upstairs.

A quiet noise gave her the answer. Her husband was standing in the doorway watching his wife while he wanked his cock. Louise maintained eye contact with him while Brygida continued to fuck her with the rabbit. Her first orgasm wracked her whole body, and she lay shaking delightfully on the table.

She then signalled for her husband to come closer. He approached the table and stuck his cock in her mouth; it was exactly what she wanted. After briefly touching her clit, Louise made it obvious to Brygida that she should not stop using the rabbit, and that there were more orgasms in the pipeline.

Louise’s husband was clearly turned on. He began to fuck Louise's mouth aware and encouraged by the approving glances from Brygida as she admired his hard, slick cock

With her husband’s cock in her mouth and a vibrator in her pussy, Louise’s second orgasm was imminent. With the flourish of a showman, Louise’s husband withdrew his cock just as he shot a large load into Louise’s mouth and onto her chin. He had really wanted Brygida to see his climax. She didn’t miss a second of it. Louise raised her head, grasped her husband's cock, and licked all the remaining cum from the softening head.

Without bothering to get dressed, Louise’s husband kissed both women and gave Brygida an envelope containing a generous tip. This had clearly been planned in advance.

As Brygida began to put her equipment away, Louise and her husband headed upstairs to continue their holiday preparations.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments