Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Fox Hunt Continues

"Two couples enjoy an intimate time"

26
10 Comments 10
1.0k Views 1.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is the second part of the story. You will need to read the first chapter in order to understand what is going on. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Once again, I am indebted to my muse for her inspiration."

The Silver Fox rolled Trish over onto her tummy and spread her legs. He now realised that his new lover was a friend of another lover. Louise had set this situation up.

Trish felt the Fox move behind her. She could sense his strength and his arousal and knew she was about to be ravished. She felt his kisses on her back and his strong hands on her bum. He began moving lower.

Trish felt the Fox's tongue in her bum crack.

“Stop,” Trish called out

Both lovers froze, surprised at the sudden turn of events.

Stop, and set your camera up. I want a record of this morning. Louise told me you filmed her when she was here.” Trish’s voice was softer and sexier. The tension in the room vanished.

Trish lay in the bed and watched the Fox set up his Go-Pro camera and tripod, he knew what he was doing. She also had time to admire him naked as he worked. The Fox clearly looked after himself, and the regular gym sessions showed. The prospect of filming this next shag had turned him on as his erection was firm and proud.

Trish turned around on the bed so that she was facing the camera. She lay on her back and parted her legs for the lens.

“Touch yourself. I want to watch you.” The Fox’s instructions were clear.

Trish raised her knees and parted her thighs even further. With her right hand, she reached between her legs and started exploring her folds. Having only just made love, she found that she was still wet and sticky. This only enhanced her feelings of arousal. Looking up she saw that the Fox was wanking his hard cock slowly, whilst gazing at her.

Trish wasn’t in any hurry. She knew how to pleasure herself, The fact that she was doing this openly in front of a naked man she had known for less than twenty-four hours only turned her on more.

As her fingers and pussy radiated waves of pleasure through her body, Trish reflected on the journey she had been on in the last three years. When her husband announced that he was leaving and divorcing her, it hadn’t really come as a surprise. They had lived virtually separate lives for a decade. Trish couldn’t remember the last time anyone had looked at her with the undisguised lust that the Fox was displaying.

Louise helped her rebuild both her life and her confidence. In doing so, she had sparked a sexual re-awakening in Trish. She started attending fitness classes, took up swimming and took an interest in what she was cooking and eating. As she began to look better and feel better, Louise was there with more good advice. Trish learned there was nothing wrong with masturbation. With Louise’s guidance, she invested in some good quality sex toys and learned the art of pleasuring herself.

When Louise suggested that she might like to chat to a man that she knew on Lush Stories, it was something that the old Trish would never have contemplated. The conversations they had were simple and un-rushed and quickly became more and more erotic. The Silver Fox was a gentleman with a very naughty streak in him. Trish became so aroused during their chats that she was soon regularly touching herself while they chatted.

Trish’s pleasant memories were interrupted by the tremors of a powerful orgasm, which was enhanced by the fact that she knew the Fox had caught it all on his camera. As the tremors subsided, Trish summoned the Fox back to bed.

As the London lovers re-entwined, up in Yorkshire Louise looked longingly at her dildo, she wanted another orgasm. She reached for her phone to check the flight arrivals. Any thoughts of further self-pleasure vanished. Her husband’s flight wasn’t on time it was expected early.

SharonRoyce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonRoyce

Regrettably, Louise put away her dildo and bullet vibrator in her bedside drawer. She always thought that her toys almost looked at her with puppy eyes when she closed the drawer. She quickly made the bed and headed for the shower.

Louise emerged from her shower with a towel around her head and nothing else. She quickly glanced out of the window to check the weather. From her wardrobe, she chose a flannel lumberjack shirt and opted to wear it without a bra. From her drawer, she chose a pair of light grey leggings. These were incredibly tight: Louise pulled them on without first putting on any knickers. When she glanced in the mirror, she was pleased with the outline of her toned bum in them. When she faced the mirror and lifted her shirt, she was able to see more than a hint of her smooth pussy lips through the tight lycra. Louise was pleased with the look and went downstairs to make some coffee.

Back in London, Trish and the Fox were fucking again. The Fox had turned Trish some ninety degrees and asked her to get on all fours. This allowed the Fox to take her doggy style but also gave the camera a great view of the bed. The Fox was pounding Trish, and she was pushing her bum back to get the most out of his every thrust. The noises the two lovers were making guaranteed that this was going to be a good video.

Louise headed for Manchester Airport, a route she knew well. As she approached the airport perimeter, the Qatar Airways flight flew directly in front of her as it approached the runway. It was even earlier than the App had suggested. Louise chose a car park and opted for a nearly empty floor. She scanned the walls for CCTV cameras and chose a spot as far from them as she could find; Louise had a plan.

Trish and the Fox were both on the verge of yet another orgasm. Trish reached between her legs to finish herself off. At the same time, the Fox withdrew his cock from her and with an almost theatrical flourish pumped it with his hand. A couple of strokes were all that was needed before two long strings of cum shot out and splashed onto Trish’s bum and halfway up her back. The lovers collapsed in a heap, panting on the bed.

Louise strode through the terminal purposefully, the embodiment of being a red-hot MILF. She found a space at the barrier so that she would be the very first thing her husband saw when he emerged from the arrivals hall.

Louise only had to wait a few minutes before she saw her husband come through the doors. He had got her message because he was among the business class passengers and didn’t look particularly haggard after his long flight.

They embraced at once, and Louise was delighted when her husband's hand went beneath her shirt and found her bum. Her plan was working.

They found the lift to the car park and Louise selected the floor she was parked on. After they had stowed his bag, Louise and her husband took their seats in the front of the car.

“Why did you park up here?” her husband inquired.

Without answering or turning on the engine, Louise leaned over and kissed her husband. With her hand, she unzipped his fly and withdrew his cock from his trousers. She then leaned further forward and lowered her mouth toward it.

After a few minutes, Louise raised her head.

“I really missed you while you were away. I’m glad you upgraded your seat and aren’t absolutely shattered. I called your office on Friday and they say it is fine for you to take tomorrow off. I have.”

With that, Louise lowered her head and continued to pleasure her husband.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments