Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Louise's Friend Tries Fox Hunting

"A friend borrows a friend for the night."

44
11 Comments 11
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Another adventure with Louise."

The Silver Fox lay in bed listening to the London rain hammering down outside. Under his duvet he was warm and his bedroom still retained the scent of recent sex.

He heard his phone ping with the tone of a new message. When he picked it up he saw that it was his friend Louise wondering whether he was free for a chat.

This could be very awkward, he thought. He typed a very feeble message back saying, “Not really.”

The response was immediate — his phone began pinging.

“Why?”

“Busy?”

“Got company?”

“It wouldn’t be a redhead by any chance?”

“Name of Trish?”

The Silver Fox was at a loss. How could Louise know all this? Sleeping beside him was a new lover, a redhead called Trish. He had been chatting with her on Lush for a few weeks and had met her in London last night.

His phone kept pinging, there were more messages from Louise.

“I wonder if you need more sleep?”

“I imagine you must be tired?”

“Worn out in fact?”

“A man of your age, having sex into the early hours?”

“This is an educated guess but twice last night?”

“Missionary then doggie the second time?”

“I wonder if you did that naughty thing you do with your thumb when you take me doggy-style?”

The Silver Fox was perplexed. How could Louise be so knowledgable?  It was almost as if she had watched him. The Silver Fox was no stranger to filming himself having sex. He had filmed a blissful evening with Louise and sent her a copy. A glance across his bedroom showed that the Go-Pro camera was not set up on the chest of drawers which is where it usually was when he wanted a locked-off shot of his bed.

Louise’s messages had the effect on the Fox that she intended. His cock was swelling and quickly becoming erect. He quietly let himself out of bed and without waking Trish went to the ensuite bathroom.

As he returned and got back under the duvet, Trish began to stir. She snuggled closer to him and playfully kissed his face. The Silver Fox extended his arm under Trish and drew her closer, holding her tightly.

The two lovers lay there in a warm blissful embrace, It was Sunday morning and neither of them needed to be anywhere. The Silver Fox was enjoying the blissful slow start to his morning when he felt Trish’s hand run down his body and encircle his still swelling cock.

“Emmmmm,” sighed a contented Trish, “that’s nice.”  She tightened her grip and began to slowly but firmly pump him.

His contentment was interrupted by another ping of his phone. Glancing at it he could see it was another message from Louise.

“Do you need to get that?” Trish asked, while firmly wanking his cock.

“It can wait,” The fox replied. “I want to fuck you.”

“Good,” Trish replied, turning on her side and pushing her bum against the Fox. He lined his cock head up with the entrance to her pussy and pushed himself inside her. A side-fuck was always a good start to anyone’s morning. As he began gently thrusting, neither lover heard a series of pings on the phone next to the bed.

Trish reached between her legs and located her clit, She was still puffy from last night’s exertions. Trish knew that it really wouldn’t take her long to climax, especially as the Fox was giving her his all.

TrixieHeyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TrixieHeyy

In later life the Fox had rebuilt his life. He was fitter, healthier and much happier than when he had been married. Of all the things he had learned to relish was the joys of unrushed morning sex. He was good at it.

The Fox drove his cock firmly into Trish’s willing pussy. As soon as he discovered that she was fingering her clit he knew that she was eager for her first orgasm of the day. Holding her body close, he timed his thrusts to stimulate his lover.

At the same time, in her bed at home in Yorkshire, Louise was also timing the thrusts into her wet pussy. Unfortunately, all Louise had for company was her faithful glass dildo because her husband was on a trip. She had enjoyed goading the Silver Fox about his companion and had rightly concluded that his failure to respond was for one reason and one reason only. Her dildo was working its magic, aided by some very recent, highly erotic memories of what it felt like to be fucked by the Fox first thing in the morning.

The Fox sensed that Trish was close, she was now rubbing her clit with vigour and pushing her bum back to meet his every thrust. Trish was very vocal when she climaxed, her purring turning to one loud grunt, and then her whole body went limp. The Fox was seconds behind her and with one final thrust released a fresh load deep into her pussy. He reached around her and pulled her close, his softening cock still embedded in her.

A couple of hundred miles away Louise also climaxed on her dildo. After a minute or two she recovered enough to bring on a couple of mini orgasms by rubbing her clit, while leaving the dildo where it was.

Three people were having a good Sunday morning.

Trish emerged from the bathroom and walked slowly back to bed, allowing the Fox ample time to admire her naked body. He took it all in and did not attempt to hide his enthusiasm.

“So who has been messaging you so persistently and so early on a Sunday morning?” Trish asked.

“I don’t know, I haven’t checked.” replied the Fox sheepishly

“Liar, you are hopeless at it. I can see it in your face.” With that, Trish grabbed the Fox's phone off the bedside table while she pinned his chest down between her thighs.

“I thought so. I thought it must be Louise. Let’s take a selfie and send it to her.”

Before the Fox had time to process this remarkable piece of information, Trish was next to him in bed sitting up.

“Come on, let's take the picture, and make sure you get my tits in the shot.”  They posed for a few shots and then sent a couple to Louise. Two lovers enjoying their time together.

“How long have you known Louise?” the Fox asked.

“Years and years. She told me to get in touch with you, and assured me I wouldn’t be disappointed.”

The Fox’s phone pinged. It was an explicit emoji from Louise and a couple of kisses.

The Fox sent a message back, “You set this whole thing up, you saucy minx.”

“I would love to chat, but I promised hubby I would pick him up at the airport. I told him to cash in some air miles and get a good seat; I need him rested when he gets home. I’ve not had a proper rattling in nearly a week. Got to go, have fun.”

The Fox rolled Trish onto her tummy, parted her legs and put his face between them.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments