Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Louise Gets Punished

"Some teasing gets dealt with"

32
7 Comments 7
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"The spanking described in this story was consensual and agreed upon by two people embarking on a voyage of discovery. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Once again I am more than grateful to my muse, without whose assistance this story could not have been written."

Louise arrived at the Fox’s house in the London suburbs forty-five minutes after her train had dropped her at King’s Cross Station. As usual, they had been sexting one another on their phones during the journey. They were both aroused.

The lovers kissed on the doorstep as the Fox ushered her inside. As soon as the door was closed they began kissing again. The Fox ran his hands over Louise’s bum and felt it through her tight jeans.

“Do you want to do this?” Asked the Fox

“Yes,” replied Louise, both lovers were on a journey of sexual self-discovery.

“Come through to the dining room, take your boots and jeans off.” the Fox’s instructions were clear. Louise did as she was instructed.

“Now bend over the dining table.” Again Louise complied.

The Fox gazed in admiration at his lover's bum barely covered by a coral-white pair of knickers.

“Now pull your knickers down.” The Fox momentarily lost control as he glimpsed Louise’s freshly waxed pussy lips, as she removed her underwear. The Fox was able to regain his focus knowing that he would be having Louise later.

Louise bent over the dining table, presenting her perfect bum to the Fox.

“Are you sure about this?” inquired the Fox, just checking for the last time. With her consent, they agreed on a safe word but both knew and trusted one another that it would not be necessary.

The Fox stepped forward, and with the flat of his hand, slapped Louise’s bum cheeks.

Louise felt the sting, and it shocked her for a second. For a man of his age, the Fox was exceptionally strong. She tensed her bum cheeks but remained silent.

The second blow matched the first, and the sensation sent tremors throughout Louise’s body.

The Fox waited momentarily for any sign of distress from Louise before administering the third slap.

THWACK, THWACK, THWACK, The Fox continued. They had agreed that Louise would take ten blows and they would then decide whether to continue.

After ten the Fox approached Louise and instead of slapping he, lovingly caressed her bare bum which was now a rosy red colour.

“How are you?” he asked Louise

“I’m a bad girl, and I deserve this,” Louise replied

The Fox kissed both of Louise’s rosy bum cheeks and stood back. Before he recommenced the punishment he stripped off his clothes. He was surprised to see that his cock was swelling.

The Fox kissed Louise gently and got the confirmation that she was happy for him to continue.

THWACK, THWACK, TWACK, THWACK, THWACK.

The Fox administered five more slaps as previously agreed. He then stopped, scooped Louise up in his arms and carried her upstairs.

He laid her down on his bed, face down. He kissed both of her rosy pink bum cheeks and reached for some oil that he had warmed in advance.

The Fox squirted a generous amount of oil from the dispenser and began to gently massage it into Louise’s inflamed bum cheeks.

Louise felt the oil sting when the fox first applied it, but the astringency soon wore off and it felt wonderfully soothing. “What is in it?” Louise asked.

grecia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
grecia

“Mainly Lavender mixed into a base oil, I googled it.” The Fox replied while continuing to gently massage Louise’s bum, lower back and the top of her thighs.

The Fox listened carefully until Louise began to purr gently as his soothing fingers caressed her skin. He knew those sounds and his fingers began exploring between her legs.

“You are wet,” the Fox exclaimed.

“You make me wet,” Louise replied as she felt the Fox’s fingers begin to prise her smooth slit apart gently. The sensation sent tremors throughout her body. This was a man who knew what he was doing.

The Fox was expertly pleasuring Louise, his fingers lightly travelling from her clit to her bum, gently, occasionally employing just the right amount of pressure to send waves of pleasure surging through her body.

Louise had told the Fox more than once how she liked to masturbate and edge herself to climax when she was alone. She was delighted to discover that he had listened, paid attention and used those techniques himself. Her first orgasm hit her like a wave crashing into the shore. As soon as the tremors subsided the Fox continued to pleasure her with his talented fingers. They both knew that at this point she was capable of multiple orgasms.

As wave after wave of pleasure surged through Louise’s prone body, she felt the Fox change his position, experience told her he was preparing to mount her. She felt his strong arm across her shoulders as he pushed her down into the mattress.

“I’m going to fuck you hard.” The Fox’s voice was commanding, a man in charge.

Louise was pinned down, she had no idea whether the Fox was going to take her in her pussy or her bum, he had had both.

The Fox lined his rigid cock up with the opening of Louise’s pussy and pushed all the way in with a single thrust. Louise felt every inch of him. Fucking in this position wasn’t easy but the Fox’s regular sessions at the gym paid off and he was able to support his weight while pumping Louise.

As the Fox was fucking Louise, he was reminded of her message to him earlier in the day.

She had told him, “I don’t mind if you are a bit rough with me this afternoon.” With that in mind, he drove his cock deep into Louise while at the same time holding her down with his arm.

The feeling of complete mastery was something the Fox found immensely arousing. When this was combined with the deep grunts that Louise made every time he thrust his cock into her he knew he would climax soon.

As the Fox felt his balls tighten, he whispered into Louise’s ear, “I’m cumming.”

“Flood me,” Louise replied breathlessly as she felt the Fox’s cock twitch deep in her pussy.

The Fox released three long jets of spunk into Louise and collapsed onto the bed beside her.

Both lovers were panting. They managed a kiss while they lay together waiting for the pulses to calm.

“How do you feel about everything else we talked about trying?” The Fox asked.

“I’m ready, in fact, I can hardly wait,” Louise replied.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments