Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Louise Is Airtight

"The Experiment Continues"

44
10 Comments 10
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"The fantasy explored in this story was entirely consensual, there was no pressure. Ground rules were agreed on before anything happened. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Once again I am indebted to my Muse for the guidance and suggestions into what is unfamilar territory."

Louise and the Fox stood close together, holding one another as the powerful jet of the shower cascaded down on them. They were cleaning up after an early afternoon fuck at the Fox’s place in London. Before fucking her, the Fox had, for the first time, spanked Louise. It was something she wanted to do for a while. They had talked it over for a long time before trying it.

“Are you absolutely sure, about the rest?” the Fox asked. Louise picked up just a hint of concern in his voice. It was the first time, she had ever noticed it. “I can put a stop to it any time if you are not entirely sure.” There was that note again.

Louise put her arms around the Fox’s neck and drew him close to her naked body. “I know I’m ready; if I don’t do this now, then I may never do it. It is going to be alright.” Louise did her best to reassure the Fox.

“I’ve got everything you asked me to get you,” The Fox replied. He then showed her the bag on his bed. It contained a blindfold, some soft rope, a box of condoms, and two different types of lube.

“I’m worried that one of the men I have chosen may not be right; some people say he likes it a bit rough.” The Fox was uncharacteristically unsure of himself.

“How do you know that for sure?” Louise asked

“His wife told me.”

“The wife you sometimes shag, when he goes away with the lads of a golf weekend.” Louise had the Fox over a barrel, and he knew it. She saw some of the Fox’s natural confidence return at the mention of one of his harems. Louise noticed that the Fox’s cock had also swollen at the thought.

“Would you like me to suck you off before they get here, so you last a bit longer,” Louise asked as she fondled the Fox’s cock.

The Fox kissed Louise, “I will be fine,” he replied

“OK, how about licking my bum, lubing me up, and inserting a butt plug? That will stretch me out a bit.” Louise was ready.

After he had done everything Louise asked, the Fox had to admit that the jewelled end of the butt plug visible in Louise’s rectum was a massive turn-on.

“I’m ready for this,” Louise announced as she pulled a thin dress over her naked body, “Bring it on.”

Three men sat around a dining table enjoying good single-malt whisky in heavy tumblers.

They were all in their late fifties or early sixties and had been friends for years. They were obviously men who took care of themselves and were in good physical shape.

The Fox raised his glass and proposed a toast, “Good times.”

He went on, “Gentlemen, I have arranged a little treat for us this evening. I’m sure we will all enjoy ourselves, but more importantly, so will our special guest. May I introduce you to Louise? She’s a friend of mine, and she asked for my assistance in arranging what is about to happen.”

Louise entered the room wearing the simple but elegant dress that showed off the body of a woman about to turn 50 who was in the prime of life. She immediately felt 3 sets of eyes undressing her.

The Fox continued, “To put it quite simply, Louise is here to be fucked, fucked by all of us at the same time. It is something she has been thinking about for a while; I’m sure we won’t disappoint her.”

“I’m sure you have already guessed, but Louise is naked underneath that dress; I also happen to know that she has been masturbating in the next room.”

“Louise, why don’t you take that dress off?”

Louise removed the dress and stood naked in front of the three men; she did a twirl so that they could all admire her naked form.

“As you can see, I asked our guest to wax her pussy, because I know we all prefer to fuck a smooth one.”

“Gentlemen, it is time to get your cocks ready.”

The host took Louise into his arms and kissed her deeply; it was a kiss that was returned passionately as only lovers can. Louise took the opportunity to feel the Fox’s’ cock through his trousers, and he, in turn, ran his fingers into her smooth slit and confirmed that she was wet.

As the men undressed and began wanking, the host covered Louise’s eyes with a blindfold and tied her hands behind her back with a length of soft rope. He then requested that she kneel in the middle of the room. The men approached her with their swelling cocks.

Louise began sucking cocks, not knowing whose was whose. She knew what she was doing and knew that she was pleasuring all three men equally; it felt good to feel all three cocks harden in her eager mouth. More than once, she felt her hair being pulled, and a cock she didn’t recognise was pushed into her mouth.

Louise felt rough hands on her breasts as she was groped; there were also unfamiliar hands and fingers between her legs.

MikasaBloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MikasaBloom

She heard one of the men exclaim, “Fuck she’s soaking wet, and the fucking tart’s got a butt plug in her.”

“Hey.” She heard the Fox’s voice; it was strong and commanding. “Respect.”

“It’s OK,” she reassured the men, before taking a strange cock back into her mouth.

“Gentleman, it is time to fuck.” announced the Fox. “Later on, we might spray her, but for now, I want all three of us in her. One rule, and one rule only: you will both wear condoms, or you can leave. David, lie on the table and, Louise, straddle him.” Both did as they were asked, and Louise gasped as she impaled herself on David’s cock. "Michael, stand by the table, and Louise, I want you to suck him until he cums. I’m going to have her arse.” The Fox was clearly in charge.

Louise leaned forward to offer the Fox her bum whilst keeping David’s cock in her pussy. He was thrusting into her at a pace, pushing himself upwards from his hips. She felt the Fox remove the plug and insert his familiar thick cock. He pushed it past her anus and deeply into her bum. This was her ultimate fantasy; she was airtight.

“Gentleman, I want you all to cum in our guest, that is what she wanted, and I fully intend to.”

With that, the Fox carried on fucking Louise.

With cocks in her mouth, pussy & bum, Louise was in heaven. Normally when she was getting fucked she liked to play with her clit to bring on her orgasms; this time, she could not because her hands were tied behind her back. Her host had fucked all of her holes before, so she knew how he felt; Michael and David were both new to her.

David was the first to cum as he rammed his cock into her smooth wet pussy; Michael was next as he flooded her mouth with his hot spunk.” There is more where that came from,” he said aggressively as he wiped his cock across Louise’s face.

That just left the host, who had been the last to enter her. He grasped her buttocks as he pumped his cock into her bum. He picked up the pace and unloaded a torrent of cum deep into Louise’s arse.

The men got up from the table, leaving Louise lying like a rag doll. She had cum on her chin, and there was spunk leaking out of her pussy and bum. The host removed her blindfold, she sat up and smiled at all three of her lovers. In turn, she kissed each man and then cleaned their cocks in her mouth.

“Thank you, boys.” sighed a contented Louise.

“Thank you, I’ve not even got warmed up with you yet, slut,” Michael snarled as he grabbed her pussy. Louise felt his fingers enter her.

David pulled Louise off the table by her hair and demanded that she suck his cock; she sank to her knees and did as she was ordered.

She was surprised when Michael forced his cock into her mouth as well, two cocks at the same time; that was a first for her.

There was no reason to end the debauchery, so all four remained naked. Louise staggered to the sofa while all three men massaged her with warm oil, which blended with the cum all three had left in her. Michael said he was going to fuck her as he had only experienced her mouth. Under the watchful eye of the Fox, he slipped a condom on and approached Louise.

She lay on the sofa with her legs apart and draped them over the edge. Michael approached her and roughly pushed his cock into her drenched pussy. “Fuck, she’s good,” he exclaimed as he pounded her.

“Turn her over, and take her arse; I’m going to,” Louise heard David instruct Michael.

Louise was roughly turned over, and her arse slapped before she had a chance to change position. She felt the man she knew to be called Michael approach her, his intention clear.

“Lube,” the Fox’s voice was commanding. She felt his fingers much more gently coat her bum with the thick comforting gel before an unfamiliar cock entered her.

This was exactly what Louise had wanted to try; she was being used by three men. Used as if she was a cheap whore. Her inner-slut was in charge. New cocks entered her pussy and her bum at random as the two strangers abused her on the sofa and the floor.

When the two men had finished fucking both her holes, they both tore off their condoms, pushed Louise to the floor and stood over her wanking their cocks. At one time, Louise saw that they were holding each other's cocks and pumping them. The Fox looked on from a distance while his lover was showered in cum.

The Fox knelt by her head and stuck his cock in her mouth. She lovingly pleasured the man who had arranged a deep and dark fantasy she had harboured for years.

After he had cum in her mouth, the Fox told the other two to finish their whisky and leave. He then wrapped Louise in a warmed bath sheet and carried her upstairs to a bath he had run for her. It contained her favourite oils. The Fox began gently washing her.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments