Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Recommended Read

To a casual onlooker we probably just looked like close friends enjoying a meal. That wasn’t so far from the truth and yet…

I’d gotten into the habit of dressing up for her whenever we’d meet for lunch. She enjoyed pretty things, and I did my best not to disappoint. Today was no different. I’d laid everything out last night before bedtime.  Starting the day with classes meant I’d have to commit first thing in the morning. A vibrant coral floral print and matching polish on toes and fingers. And pretty pink lace underwear just in case she decided to peek, which she sometimes did. 

She, of course, would look stunning in anything she wore. Today was no exception. A Viking goddess in royal blue and white, her skirt just long enough to avoid being indecent and still show off her magnificent legs. 

The signs of ownership were so subtle I doubt that anyone besides me would ever suspect.  The way she brushed back an errant strand of hair from my face, tucking it behind my ear.  The way she’d occasionally place her hand on my thigh, her finger trailing along just beneath the hem of my dress. The way she called me ‘pet’ ever so softly or told me to spread my legs just a little bit or when she whispered in my ear that I should go into the ladies room, remove my panties, and slip them into her bag. 

Yes, the sexual tension, to me, was unmistakable. And yet, no one said a word. Not that we didn’t get the odd glance here and there, but it was easy to assume that they were mostly from guys checking us out.  Either way, I paid very little attention to anyone other than my Mistress as I smoothed my dress beneath me and sat back down in the corner booth next to her.

“This one.” 

She nodded, examining the image I’d sent her earlier.  “I really like the style. And it’s sexy, but you could wear it out, pet.”

“Out? People would stare.”

“Probably. Can you blame them?”

I answered with a murmur and a blush, ducking my head, my eyes focused on her cell as I chewed thoughtfully on my lower lip.

“Now, show me the ears.”

I’d finally gotten her interested enough in my kitty girl obsession that she was taking it quite seriously. As usual, I wondered if I’d thought this through properly.  My Mistress, once committed, didn’t do things half-way. Ever.

“Here. I bookmarked a few…”

dumpling
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dumpling

It was impossible to ignore the gentle yet insistent tug that raised my hem, slowly exposing more and more thigh as we perused several pairs, discussing their merits casually.

“And you mentioned a tail, pet.”

By this time I was quite exposed, only the lip of the table hiding our secret from anyone near.  She’d chosen this booth on purpose.  We were less exposed here and she sat so that she blocked my lower half from the rest of the café, more or less as she idly teased the sensitive flesh of my inner thigh. For a moment I worried about leaving with a noticeable damp patch on the back of my dress.  And then, the thought evaporated with her whisper.

“Do you want to come, pet? Here where someone might figure it out? Probably would. I know how hard it is for you to keep quiet.”

My brain slightly scrambled, I managed to shake my head, unable to keep the thought from worming its way into my fertile imagination.

“Please?” I said, my voice too low for anyone else to hear, unsure of what I was asking for; her to stop or continue?

She simply laughed, her hand retreating, pulling my hem back down with it, her attention drawn to the screen of my cell once more.

“Clever. This one’s attached to a butt plug.”

I must have made a face. She laughed, an enchanting sound.  It sent shivers through me. Or perhaps that was her hand as she ‘accidentally’ brushed my nipple, bringing to attention how obvious they were poking through the material of my dress.

In the end, she was content to leave me an aroused, wet, and trembling kitty, my panties still in her bag as she walked me out of the café, holding hands like lovers.  And, as she usually did, she waited with me until my Lyft ride showed up, kissing me possessively, putting to rest any speculation that we were merely friends.

“You’re going to be a good girl for me, aren’t you.  No playing.  Understood?”

“Yes, Mistress,” I managed, breathing hard, feeling slightly disoriented as I fought against the subspace that threatened to overcome me.  Not here. I knew better. Closing my eyes, I gently pushed it away like she had taught me, only opening them once I was sure that part of me was tucked safely away.

Oh, the look, the proud smile, she gave me carried me for the rest of the day and into the evening, even through this confession…    

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments