Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cabin And The Neighbors, Part 4

"The relaxing weekend with Ben and Paul takes an interesting turn."

12
2 Comments 2
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is a continuation of a much older series that was brought back to my attention by someone that gradually read through my entire group of stories. It was noted that I left it unfinished, so I took the time to read all of the chapters. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Another story formed in my head as I finished the last, so here we are."

Waking a little later, I heard Paul and Ben talking as they splashed in the pond. Lying on my belly, I gradually rolled onto my back and soaked in the beaming sunlight. There is just something about lying in the afternoon sun while completely naked. It's just so freeing and, unfortunately, something that we don't get to do enough in this life.

I watched my two lovers tease each other rather playfully as my interest grew. Even though their groins were submerged in the water, I could tell they were busy stroking. As my interest peaked and I began to handle myself, they both turned my way. With a stern look of disapproval, they both headed my way.

As they emerged from the water, I beheld two hard cocks to use for my own pleasure. Ben reached me first and dropped to his knees before taking me into his mouth. Paul continued closer before kneeling and molesting my nipples. After a minute of his lips and teeth bringing my nips to grotesque rigidity, I pulled his lips to mine for a little oral mining.

All the while, Ben worked my prick quite well for a newbie. I wasn't in danger of cumming just yet, but it was pleasurable nonetheless. During a short break from Paul's and my makeout session, I spouted, "Ride it, Ben!"

He took the suggestion and moved into position before lowering himself haltingly. The restrictiveness of his anal canal brought a smile to my face before I pulled Paul's back to mine. After some more tongue-wrangling, I suggested to Paul, "Straddle me and take Ben's cock in your ass as he rides me."

"Great idea," Paul mustered before moving into position.

Once they synced up their movement, we all enjoyed the three-way in the sun. Unfortunately, Ben came a little too quickly, but to be fair, he was having fun two ways, unlike Paul and me. As Ben emptied his load into Paul, the movement stopped for a few moments before Ben issued, "Sorry guys, It just felt too good having both of you at the same time."

"No worries," I imparted.

"Yeah, your warm cum felt good filling my ass. But, if you don't mind, I'd like to ride Dennis too."

"Sure, no problem," Ben replied as he pulled off me with a pop and moved back to the water to rinse himself.

After Ben departed, Paul wasted no time sliding his cum-filled ass down my prick before resting with an "Ahhh."

He started off slow because he knew that I liked it that way. Paul also saw the contentment on my face and figured there was no rush. He was right, of course, as I lay back, soaked in the sun and the feel of his ass. It was a superbly sluggish drilling that kept me on the brink of expulsion for several long minutes. To aid in my distraction from exploding into Paul's derriere, I beckoned Ben over to sit on my face.

As Ben walked our way, he looked at me quizically. I couldn't imagine what part of that comment he didn't understand, but I uttered it again anyway with more detail.

"Ben, bring your ass over here and squat down onto my face so I can drill your little pucker with my randy tongue."

He moved into position facing Paul, and as he lowered himself, I opted to suck his danglers right into my mouth to roll them around for a moment or two. This brought about an abundant moan from him before his face made contact with Paul's. I moved my hands to his rear and pried his cheeks further apart before releasing his nutsack and dragging my tongue across his taint. As I flicked his pucker lightly, at first, another gratifying sigh escaped his lips.

This was the departure I needed to maintain the feeling that Paul was giving without ending it prematurely. Ben seemed to be enjoying the ride as I quickly had my tongue deep within his anal cavity. I twisted, swirled, and pumped in and out of him before I felt the first drops of his semen on my chest. It seemed my actions were bringing about the befitting effect, all while he wailed and humped my face.

I kept up my oral plundering of his backdoor until I heard an "Oh, Goddd!" and felt a few successive streams of hot cum squirt across my abdomen. As his climax eased, Ben seemed to lose his strength and wits, falling backward onto my towel and off my face. As he did, a string of his still escaping cum was strewn from my chin to my forehead.

I drew my tongue in a circle to capture some of the dribbling juices as my focus returned to the glorious feeling of Paul's colon pulling on my prick.

"What will it take to make you cum?" I asked of Paul.

"Someone to suck or stroke me," he replied.

I reached for his cock and got in a couple of strokes before Ben pulled my hand away and swallowed Paul's hard-on. I immediately felt Paul increase the pace, and in less than a minute, we were both in the throws of substantial peaks. I felt Ben's head on my belly as he took all Paul had to give. In a move of pure greed, I grabbed him and turned his face to mine to share in the bounty. My tongue whirled inside his mouth but got only remnants as Ben had efficiently swallowed most of it as Paul came.

Ben moved back to his towel as Paul gradually eased off my shrinking prick, and the flood commenced. The combination of my recent cum and Ben's prior poured from Paul as he moved up my torso. There wasn't much left when his pucker finally reached my mouth, but I reveled in licking him clean nonetheless. After a few minutes, Paul moved to his towel, and we all just chilled for a while.

I know I dozed off at one point, but when I came to, I slipped into the pond for a cooling off and basic cleaning. The others stirred from the sounds of my splashing, and once they were up, we decided to head back to the cabin for a late lunch. This time Paul and Ben didn't bother getting dressed other than their shoes as we all grabbed our things and started walking.

We moved in a close group and occasionally let our hands do a little impromptu fondling. It was Ben that initiated much of the touching as he couldn't seem to keep his hands off Paul's and my dicks. We were about halfway back when Ben did one of my old tricks. Stepping on his shoelace as I had done to him previously, he bent over enticingly to retie the errant string.

Paul didn't hesitate, and he stepped right up and pressed the head of his growing schlong into Ben's slightly gaped star. Grabbing Ben's shoulders, Paul pushed in balls deep before stopping.

"Oh, fuccckkk!" roared Ben as Paul began hammering his ass with the intent of a quick dump. Quick it was, as less than a minute later, Paul was emptying himself inside Ben's rectum. "Wait, you're done already? What about me?" Ben asked.

"You tease, you get fucked. Those be the rules." Paul answered.

Still half bent over with his legs spread, Ben began to say, "But..." and that's all he got out before I, too, plunged into his inviting pucker. Taking sloppy seconds, I lasted much longer and stroked Ben while pumping his ass. He came first, and his contractions set me off moments later.

We all began moving again when we heard, "Hey there, you can't walk naked around this property. There are families that come here with their children."  

Stopping in our tracks, Ben and I looked at each other and knew immediately who that was.

"Who's the grumpy old bastard that needs to get laid?" Paul inquired.

"Old man Spencer," Ben and I replied in stereo.

"His wife left him years ago, and he hasn't been right since," I said.

"But, do you know why his wife left him?" Ben asked me.

"No idea," I uttered.

"Could it be because he's obviously gay?" Paul offered loudly as Mr. Spencer came within ten feet of us.

"I am not!" the old man countered.

Paul approached him and felt his crotch with a light clasp. "Nothing yet," he noted.

Hey, keep your pansy-ass hands off me," the old man spat.

Then moving back to me, Paul turned me away from him, spread my legs, and bent me over to expose my ass. He fondled my cheeks for a few moments before turning back to Spencer and grabbing his crotch again. This time he obviously felt something on the rise as he announced, "We have hardening."

Spencer grabbed Paul's wrist half-heartedly as he couldn't keep his eyes off my inviting ass. Paul kept up some soft manipulation as it was clear that Spencer was more than a little excited.

"You want some of that, don't you?" Paul asked Spencer while still fondling his growing cock through his shorts.

"Mmhmm," Spencer mumbled with half-closed eyes.

Knowing Spencer was as ready as he'd be, Paul kneeled before him, opened his shorts, and pulled them and his tighty-whitey's to the ground. With Spencer's hard-on bobbing in front of him, Paul engulfed it while slobbering thoroughly over the shaft. After pulling off, Paul motioned me to back up to Spencer. Paul initiated the insertion by positioning Spencer's cock-head at my pucker as I spread my cheeks for easier access.

Spencer's was slightly larger than average at about seven inches. But with all my recent activity and Paul's lubrication, it slid inside without a hitch. As if on automatic pilot, Spencer's hands found my hips, and he began a moderately paced boring of my anal cavity. Once he was inside me, his only sounds were short grunts each time he bottomed out. Then, as if he finally awoke, Spencer took over rather vigorously.

After a few quick slaps to each cheek, Spencer began pounding my cum-pocket like a man in control. That's when his voice came alive.

MilanaFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaFoster

"How does that feel, you little pansy slut!" he growled as he fucked me hard and slapped my butt cheeks hard. "Spread those legs further, you little bitch! Daddy's gonna tear you a new ass and then impregnate you with his seed!" he rambled on loud enough for the whole lake to hear.

We were all taken aback at his sudden behavioral change, but I must say that it was a welcome change to our normal fucking of late. His slamming pelvis had me bent over far enough to use my hands on the ground to stabilize myself. In this position, I watched the constant stream of semen exiting my limp pecker. I couldn't remember the last time my cock was soft during sex, but I'd never had anyone use me like nothing more than a fucktoy, either.

As my mind continued to take in the changes, Spencer commanded, "On the ground, bitch! I'm gonna fuck your sorry excuse for a pussy right into the dirt!" With that statement barely out, Spencer hit the back of my knees with his, and we both went down fast. Once down, Spencer pressed his knees between mine and bumped mine even further apart before resuming the bulldozing of my backside.

All of this happened so fast that none of us really reacted. After Spencer pushed us both to the ground, Paul started to step in, but I waved him off while mouthing, "I'm loving this."

Spencer's domination of me continued for a few more minutes before I noticed his energy level starting to wane. With a quick series of slaps and pinches of my ass, he finally dumped his load inside me. Breathing hard, Spencer fell onto my back, and I eased us both to the ground. There, we both gradually recovered as I waited to see what was to come next.

Pushing himself up, Spencer seemed a little timid at first.

"I'm sorry I got so rough. I don't know what came over me," he offered.

"I loved it," was all I said in return.

"Really?" he asked

"Yes! I never knew being dominated like that could be such a turn-on."

"Even though it's been quite a while since I've done that, I must admit it was quite thrilling."

"Where did you learn those things?" I inquired, hoping to learn a little from his past.

"During my bachelor days, I was in a group that aided in the rebuilding of foreign towns devasted by the war. The company owner would not employ women, even for the office work. So, we were a group of about one hundred men that would go into a town and repair the basic infrastructure and some side work if there was money for those things."

"So, how did you get involved with all of it?"

"One of my best friends was a girly boy, as he liked to call himself. He was the one that told me about the job and got me hired. I think he blew the owner to get me the job, as I had few construction skills. Up until then, I was strictly heterosexual, but months in foreign lands with few female prospects will drive a man to find solace elsewhere. It didn't help that my buddy always had a crush on me and pursued me relentlessly. Finally, I let him suck my dick, which was amazing!"

"Had anyone ever given you a blowjob before that?" Ben asked.

"No, and honestly, I'd never heard of taking a man's penis into your mouth before that. If I hadn't been pretty drunk on some homemade hooch a few of the guys made, I'd have never let him touch me."

"So, were you two a thing after that?" I inquired.

"Oh, hell no! It took Mikey weeks for me to allow him to do that again. I was raised in a very strict home. The thought of two men together was inconceivable to me. However, with time and loneliness, he finally broke me, and before long, I was getting blown every night."

"Were you two exclusive?" Paul wondered.

"No, not at first. He wanted me to fuck him, and that was something that I wouldn't do. The guilt I felt every time he took me into his mouth was bad enough, but to lie with him like a woman was too much for me, initially."

"How did that all come about, then?" Ben solicited.

"How does any woman get you to do what they want?" Spencer stated.

"Ahh, the old withhold sex trick. And did it work?" I sought while noticing that Spencer was beginning to harden again from reliving his taboo memories.

"At first, I was able to resist my need and took things into my own hands. But, after a while, I wanted more. Mikey teased me relentlessly throughout my holdout, which only made it worse. Finally, I caved but insisted that we use a condom. I was concerned about diseases since I was sure this wouldn't be a long-term deal and I'd eventually settle down with a woman."

"So, how did it all pan out?" I appealed as my hand found his burgeoning hard-on and began to pet it softly.

"Damn, you're a fucking cock-whore just like Mikey, aren't you?"

"Always! Now continue the story." I grinned as I let my hand wander to his oversized scrotum.

"Damn, that feels good."

"Story!"

"All you sluts make it hard on a guy, you know?"

"Yes, we know. Now the story, please."

"Okay, okay. Where was I?"

"The big night!" Paul busted.

"Yeah. So, Mikey had it all arranged. We were to meet on a two-man job that I had already completed but hadn't reported yet. My buddy Sam and I repaired a damaged water line deep within the city's underground. It turned out to be such a simple job that we moved on to the next, forgetting to report its completion until days later.

Anyway, once I dropped the paperwork off to Mikey, he thought that that would be the perfect place for our tryst. Always the hussy, he had a bedroll for just such an 'emergency.' We planned it for that very night while everyone else was heading to the bars. We each made an appearance with our respective groups, for my sake, and then quietly escaped.

We met at the tunnel entrances, and Mikey followed me through the catacomb. There was a small lockable access area where we set up Mikey's makeshift bed. He also brought along some liquor to weaken my defenses, and soon he was face-down on the mattress with my wrapped willy gently plying his pucker.  

I was fucking him slow and easy like I imagined I would with my future wife, but he was not having the mushy stuff. Faster and harder, you fucking sissy he repeated over and over. I got so damn mad at him calling me a sissy that I began slapping his ass while fucking him hard into the bed.

He yelled, Oh, yesss, that's it! Then he added, smack that ass and fuck me like you mean it. Mikey came hard and set me off moments later. In the aftermath, as we both gasped for air, Mikey offered haltingly, Wow! You are a natural... at the BDSM stuff.

Huh? I questioned him. You know. With the smacking my ass... and fucking me really hard! You're an instinctive dominant with the way you brought me pleasure while bringing a little pain. All of my girly friends are gonna want to fuck you. So many guys are too much, but you balanced it perfectly and made me cum without touching my dick at all.

Rolling what he'd said through my mind, I couldn't really understand what he was talking about. In my mind, I just got mad at him for calling me a sissy and smacked his ass to teach him a lesson. We stayed there for several more hours as Mikey explained the ideas behind restraint and discipline and how they substantially increased his pleasure. After the bookwork, we did a little more hands-on training, and both of us came a few more times before morning," Spencer explained.

"So, did you do any of his friends also?" I teased while still stroking him lightly.

"Yeah, Mikey started setting up meets where he'd bring a friend to our little hideaway in the dungeon since none of us had a private apartment to use. We brought in a table and put the mattress on top. We rigged it with straps to tie them down and brought paddles and riding crops. We brought multiple people there over the next seven months. Then our contract expired, and we all came home.

I quickly lost touch with the guys, and after being home for a few months, it was arranged that I date the factory owner's daughter. Shortly thereafter, we were wed, and I had a desk job, a mortgage, and two children."

"How did you manage to go from dominating twinks to being a married man in such a short span of time?" Ben probed.

"Yeah, that had to be a real mind-fuck," Paul added.

"At first, it was a nice change. I always imagined making love as soft, gentle, and sensual. Shirley was fun and loved sex until after our second was born. After a severe bought of postpartum depression, she wanted nothing to do with it anymore. I conceded that that part of our relationship was over without a thought. I then concentrated on making her and the children happy.

It was about two years after our youngest went to college across the country that I stumbled across evidence of her infidelity. It broke me. The thought that I'd willingly given it up sex to keep her happy kept rolling through my mind until I followed the clues and caught her in the act. I went home, packed her things, and had a moving company come and get them. After selling the house, I bought the place down here and have been there ever since."

"So you took the blame and let her walk away unscathed?" Ben determined.

"Yes," Spencer replied.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments