Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
I returned from the cabin late Sunday night still unsure how to have my way with Paul again, but I was sure something would come to me.

Monday afternoon as I pulling into the driveway after a stressful day at work, I noticed Paul in his back yard talking to someone about his large old maple tree. Paul and I had talked about splitting the cost of having it removed as about two-thirds of the hundred foot tree hung over my house and I really wanted it gone.

I went into my house to put some things away and to change out of my work clothes and to give Paul time to finish talking to the tree guy. When I was sure they were finished talking, I headed over to Paul’s house to get the skinny. Paul said that it was going to be $2,000 and the guy had time on Friday to get it done assuming we were interested. I told Paul that I’d be right back and went back to my house to get a check.

When I got back with a check I asked Paul who I should make it out to and he said, "Tree Experts." As I was filling in the check Paul said that I could work off my half if I was interested. As I looked up towards him to question what he meant I noticed a rather large bulge in his pants and it was pointed straight at me.

After I got my eyes unglued from his crotch, I looked up at him and asked him what got him so excited. He pointed to my shorts and said your ass looks really good in those shorts and I really enjoyed our last time together. I hadn’t realized that I had put on my nylon exercise shorts and they had a tendency to ride up into my ass; especially since I almost never wear underwear anymore.

I told Paul that as far as his offer goes to let me work off my half that it wouldn’t be fair to him since I enjoyed our little session much more than he did. I also told him that my ass looks even better with no shorts at all but that would have to wait until another time. As he stood there with his mouth open and his dick hard I handed him the check and went back inside my house shaking my ass a little on the way.

The rest of the week went by quickly and I hadn’t seen Paul at all before or after work. Friday morning came and as I was pulling out of my driveway the tree guys were arriving and Paul was outside to greet them. Paul waved as I started to pull away and I just winked back at him with a big grin on my face.

Friday went by rather slowly as I was trying to figure out the best way to have Paul take me outside again. I decided to just tease him until he couldn’t take it anymore and then let him have me wherever we happened to be. While it wasn’t very well thought-out, it sure would make for an exciting time and that’s all either of us wanted.

When I got home I saw Paul outside raking up some of the leaves and small branches that were leftover from the tree guys. As I got out of the car I told Paul that I would be right out after I changed to help him clean up. I ran into the house got undressed and did a quick internal cleaning and hoped it would be enough. I pulled on my nylon shorts, which he enjoyed so much the other day, a t-shirt and sneakers and headed outside.

Paul was still raking away and I grabbed a trash can and started picking up some of the piles of leaves making sure that my ass was pointed in his direction every time. I even got down on my hands and knees to get the last remnants of each pile while making sure to push my ass out as far as I could. When I picked up the last of the piles I noticed that Paul was rather excited and not able to get much done.

He started to head my way with the look of lust in his eyes and I quickly grabbed a ladder to clean the gutters. As I placed the ladder against the gutter I asked him if he could hold it for me while I got all the leaves out of the gutters. Paul quickly headed over to me and grabbed the ladder as I headed upward. When I saw how fast he was coming over I stopped climbing and stuck my ass out - his face bumped right into my left cheek.

I resumed climbing as if nothing had happened and started the cleaning process. As I was about to climb back down to move the ladder I looked down and noticed that Paul was staring straight up into my shorts which were gapping open.

SofyTayl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofyTayl

I’m sure he got an eyeful. I purposely lifted my right leg to the next rung on the ladder which gave him an unobstructed view of my smoothly shaved hole and balls. When I was pretty sure that he couldn’t take much more without assaulting me there on the ladder, I slowly climbed down.

I repeated this process on the rest of my gutter cleaning; always making sure that he got a great view before climbing back down and moving again. I suggested that we clean his gutters too and he readily agreed moving the ladder over to his house rather quickly. Paul’s backyard is much more secluded than mine as he is at the end of the block where a parkland begins. Not only is there less chance of being seen, but his yard also gets dark earlier.

With the sun starting to set I told him that we should probably hurry up while we still had the light. As I said these words I realized that this was exactly the position I wanted to be in and started the cleaning his gutters even slower than my own. As we got to the middle of his gutter I climbed down and told him that something was in my shoe and took it off pretending to clean it out. I then took off my other shoe also and then said that I didn’t really need them anyway and started to climb the ladder again barefoot.

This time I made sure to really work my ass around by moving my feet back and forth feigning discomfort due to the lack of shoes. As I was cleaning the gutters I took off my watch out of Paul’s sight and tossed it to the ground about ten feet away. As it hit the ground I told him that my watch popped off my wrist and could he pick it up for me since I was still on the ladder. Paul walked over to where it landed and while he was leaning down to pick it up, I quickly pulled off my shorts and t-shirt and threw them on his back.

Paul jumped when my clothes hit his back and quickly turned to see me still on the ladder totally naked. It only took him a second to get to the bottom of the ladder and as he started to climb I slid down into a squatting position giving him wide open access to my wanting hole. He reached up and slowly caressed my right cheek with his right hand and said that I was right about it looking much better with no shorts at all.

Paul then stepped up another rung on the ladder and started to gently lick my hairless balls and slowly worked his way to my hole. His gentle licks slowly turned more urgent and at some point he started tongue fucking me each time getting a little deeper. Needless to say I was in heaven and quickly wrapped both of my arms around the ladder to make sure I didn’t go anywhere.

As he got to the point where his entire tongue was sliding in and out of me he pulled away and then inserted two fingers and began a deep and slow finger fucking. As I started to loosen up a little he slipped in a third and then a fourth finger and was pumping my ass nice and deep. The pre-cum was flowing from my cock, running down to my balls and dripping to the ground at a rapid pace.

Paul must have seen it dripping and started to lick it off, then sucking my balls completely into his mouth. That is about the time I started to cum and I shot rope after golden rope of cum all over the side of his house.

After I regained my senses I slowly slid down the ladder until I was at the right height for a good fucking. I spread my legs as wide as I could and told Paul to fuck me good. He quickly dropped his pants and underwear and started sliding his magnificently fat cock that was covered in his own pre-cum into me. Paul started off slow, but that didn’t last long due to my incessant teasing and within minutes he was releasing a bucket of cum into me with most of it running back down his cock.

After we both caught our breath I grabbed my clothes and started wandering back home with cum running down my thighs and a huge grin on my face. As I got to my back door Paul said, “I told you that you would think of something.”

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments