Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cabin and the Neighbors, Part 2

"Only Paul and I were going to the cabin, but I was still going to have fun with Bill."

14
1 Comment 1
11.3k Views 11.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
It was Monday night and as I pulled into the driveway I saw Bill waving to me from his bay window. I had a pretty hard day at work and the thought of Bill pounding my ass put a little smile on my face. I went inside to clean up by taking a nice hot shower to get thoroughly clean inside and out. After drying off I slipped on a t-shirt and shorts and headed to Bill’s for some fun.

When I knocked on the door I heard Bill yell from a distance, “Come inside Dennis.”

As I entered Bill’s house he said my three favorite words, “Lose the clothes” and then some more favorites, “come into my bedroom.”

Walking through his living room I pulled my t-shirt over my head and dropped it to the ground. As I made my way down the hall I slid my shorts down my hips and let them slip down my smooth legs until they hit my bare feet. Turning into his bedroom I lifted my left foot out of the shorts and kicked them to Bill with my right.

Bill was standing at the end of the bed with his cock in his left hand and his right patting the edge of the bed. As my shorts flew his way he grabbed them from the air and gave them a quick sniff before tossing them on the bed. When I got to the bed I crawled onto it with my ass pointed straight at Bill. Just as soon as I stopped crawling, Bill stepped forward and slid his hard cock right into my ass without any word or hesitation.

For the next five minutes Bill fucked me like he hadn’t been laid in years but just as quickly as he started, he quit. I looked back and saw that he was pretty exhausted and breathing rather hard so I motioned for him to lay down.

“Are you OK Bill?” I asked.

Between deep breathes he said, “Yes, just a little winded. Do you mind taking over for a while?”

I said, “Not at all.”

Hopping up on top of Bill I just slipped his cock inside of me and rode him. I started off slowly so he could get his breathing under control and then I went all bucking bronco on his cock. It only took a minute or two at that pace before he was filling my ass with his hot juices.

Just as he had done before, Bill pulled my ass to his mouth and licked me clean. When he was done cleaning up his cum, Bill start licking my balls and then started sucking my cock. As he was working on my cock I felt something sliding into my ass. The first couple of inches were fairly narrow but it quickly got much thicker stretching me like I’ve never been before.

Bill kept the pressure on the object invading and stretching my ass and it wasn’t long before I was very close to cumming. As I starting pumping his mouth hard and fast I moaned out to Bill, “Is that a coke bottle you are shoving into my ass?” Bill is an avid coke bottle collector so it made sense.

“Yes” Bill said, before he started choking on the flood of cum that I pumped into his mouth and throat.

Coming down from my incredible orgasm I fell onto my side with the bottle still stretching my ass and feeling fantastic. Bill finally finished swallowing my cum and then slid down to my cock and started licking it all over again. I wasn’t going to stop him since he seemed to be really enjoying himself.

Between his licking, sucking and pumping the bottle in and out of my ass it wasn’t long before I was cumming in his mouth again.

As my second orgasm subsided, Bill slowly pulled the coke bottle from my ass. When it was completely removed he spread my legs wide and gently licked all around my opening until he was satisfied that I was completely clean.

Rising from the bed gingerly, I slid on my shorts and slowly followed Bill to the living room. He suggested, “Why don’t you sit on the couch for a few minutes to regain your balance?” while he handed me my t-shirt. He asked, “Would you like some water?”

“Yes, please,” I managed between breathes.

As Bill handed me a bottle of water he asked, “So can we go again tomorrow night?”

After taking a couple of large swallows from the bottle, which left less than half to go I started laughing and so did Bill.

“While I appreciate your enthusiasm and all your attention, I believe I’ll need a few days off” I said. “The coke bottle in my ass felt absolutely fantastic, but I will need some time to recover from the stretching.” I also want to be sore for the week-end ahead.

Still giggling Bill said, "I figured as much and I was just trying to give you as much pleasure as possible. I never believed that it would go all the way in like that, maybe next time we’ll use one of the bigger bottles.”

Standing slowly, I slipped on my t-shirt then turned to Bill and said, “Anything that makes me cum that hard is OK with me but it will cut down on your time in my ass. How about next Tuesday since I’m going away this week-end?”

Bill started to fake pout a little and said, “If I have to, I guess.”

When I got home I drew myself a nice hot bath and soaked until it grew cold.

-----------------------------------------------------

The rest of the work week went by rather quickly as did the soreness from my coke bottle fucking.

Erika_Brian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erika_Brian

Friday night after I got home and packed I walked over to Paul’s house to see if he was ready to hit the road. I told Paul that we were going out of town but didn’t give him too many details other than to pack light, since we wouldn’t be dressed all that much.

As Paul opened the door I asked, “Are you ready to head out on the highway?”

He said, “I guess I’m as ready as I’ll ever be. Where are we headed?”

Motioning for him to follow me to the car I filled him in on the details. “We are going to my family cabin out off of Skyline Drive. It is a very remote vacation area with a lake and very few year round neighbors. And since the summer is over there won’t be many people around to bother us”

Paul smiled and said, “It sounds relaxing”

I replied, “It is very relaxing, especially if you like hiking in the nude. There is also a remote spring where we can sunbath naked without anyone bothering us. Most of the permanent residents are very tolerant of nudism since many practice it too.”

As we headed down the road Paul asked, “Have you had anything to eat this evening?”

“I have a little Diner in mind that is about 5 miles from the cabin, if you can wait about an hour?” I replied.

Paul said, “That is fine with me, but I will need a little snack to tide me over till then.”

As I was wondering why he brought snacks along he started rubbing my thigh up and down. When it finally clicked that he meant me as the snack, I reached down and pulled my shorts past my knees. Paul didn’t waste any time leaning down to start a nice slow and sloppy blowjob.

He brought me very close several times and then insisted that I pull off the road. As soon and I stopped the car he reclined my seat, licked his middle and ring fingers and slipped them inside me. He kept the blowjob and finger fucking nice and slow which kept me right on the edge. When I could no longer control the shaking of my legs I grabbed the back of his head and forced him to go faster. About thirty seconds later I screamed like a mad man while filling his throat.

After recovering, I said, ”Damn Paul that was a great blowjob! Now take off your pants and get in the driver’s seat, I want to try something.”

I hopped out of the car removing my shorts completely and throwing them in the back. Paul just sat there looking at me like I’d lost my mind as I stood half naked on the side of the road.

I urged, “Hurry up and get those pants down and get in the driver’s seat. Leave the seat reclined and make sure you can reach the pedals.”

After Paul got into position I sat on his lap facing forward then assumed a reverse cowgirl position and slipped hi cock inside of me. With my hands on the wheel and with no one else on the road I directed him on using the accelerator and brake as we drove down the road while I rode him too.

The whole thing only lasted about five minutes since he made me pull over when he started getting close to cumming. After we pulled over I finished him off quickly with his hot cum filling my ass. I hopped into the passenger seat and let Paul drive the rest of the way to the Diner while I napped naked.

Pulling up to the Diner we both got dressed and went in for some food. I decided now was a good time to tell Paul about my neighbor Ben. I was a little worried that he would be jealous or mad about the situation but it turned out that he was fine with everything. He did say that he didn’t know if he would want to interact with Ben. He said that he would have to see if he was attracted to him but he would definitely love watching me.

Walking out of the diner with our bellies full we couldn’t wait to get to the cabin.

I drove the rest of the way since it was a few small winding roads and the sun was starting to set. Pulling up to the cabin I noticed that Ben’s lights were still on. Getting out of the car I told Paul, “I’m quite sure that you will be meeting Ben very soon.” Once we were in the cabin I got completely naked and called Ben.

I stood out on the deck as the answering machine started so I left the following message, “I know that you are awake Ben and I know you want some of this ass, so get over her now!” Just as I hung up the phone I heard Ben’s screen door slam. When I saw him coming up the path I walked over to the picnic table and bent over.

When Ben saw me waiting for him he stuttered, “H-H-Hi Den-n-is”

I look back and replied, “Hi Ben. Do you have something for me?”

“Wh-wha-what….” He tried.

Cutting him off before he had a stroke from embarrassment I said, “Why don’t you slip that hard cock of yours into my needy ass.” And without another word he did just that. Between his obvious nervousness and his lack of getting any lately Ben came within about a minute but made up for it in volume. After he pulled out and I stood up there was cum all the way down my legs.

Paul walked out and asked if either of us would like a beer and then I introduced Ben to Paul. Ben seemed a little nervous about the situation so I explained, “Don’t worry Ben there is no exclusivity with me, I am an equal opportunity slut. So sit back and enjoy because we are going to have a fucking great week-end.”

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments