Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cabin and the Neighbors

"A continuation of the 'Fucking the Neighbor' series with some new faces."

14
4 Comments 4
17.1k Views 17.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
After suggesting to Paul that we take our fucking back outdoors, I began to plan out a trip to the cabin.

The next morning I made a call to our lake neighbor, Ben. After the third ring his wife Jean answered, “Good morning this is the Dover residence, Jean speaking.”

I replied, “Hi Jean, this is Dennis from next door. How are you this morning?”

Jean said, “Oh, hi Dennis, I’m good. How are you? Are you here now?”

“I’m doing quite well and no I’m not there now, but was thinking of coming next weekend. Is there anything I can get you this week to bring down?” I asked.

“No, thank you Dennis," replied Jean. “But I am glad that you called, because I wanted to thank you for spending some time with Ben when you were here last. When I got back from visiting my sister, Ben was in such a good mood. When I asked him why, he said that the two of you had really bonded during your last visit.”

I said, “Yes, you could say that we did get much closer than we ever had before.” Although I was thinking that it doesn’t get much closer than a mouth and ass full of his cum.

“Well, whatever it is that you did, I want you to keep doing it because he hasn’t been this happy in a while,” said Jean. “And since you are coming here this weekend I think I’ll go visit my sister again. Now that I know he has someone to spend time with while I’m gone, I won’t feel so bad about leaving him alone.”

“Don’t you worry a bit Jean, Ben and I will have a great time this weekend,” I replied. “Is Ben home? I sure would like to say Hi and maybe go over some ideas for the weekend.”

Jean said, “He sure is, just hold on one minute and I’ll get him.”

Ben picked up the phone and said, “Hi Dennis, I here that you are coming up this week-end and that we are going to hang out together.”

Being the smartass that I am and knowing that Jean couldn’t hear my side of the conversation I replied, “I hope that the sight of my naked ass will make it do more than just hang.”

Ben, obviously flustered by my comment, stammered out, “Well… well sure we can play some cards.”

“Jean said that you were positively radiant when she returned home and that whatever we did we should do it again.” I stated. “In fact, I think we should do it so often that we run you completely dry. What do you think?”

At this point Ben was really having a hard time forming any words whatsoever, so I said, “Don’t worry Ben, I won’t say a word. We had way too much fun and I don’t want it to end either. I’ll see you Saturday.” As I hung up the phone I noticed that not only was my cock hard but that it was leaking through my shorts.

After cleaning up and changing my shorts I went outside to work in the garden for a while. About an hour into weeding and picking vegetables my neighbor Bill walked over to say hello. Bill and I watch over each other’s homes when the other is away, watering plants and such. 

“Hi Dennis, how is the garden coming?” asked Bill.

“It’s doing okay, but the lack of rain lately isn’t helping much. But I am getting a few vegetables out of all this work.”

As Bill snickered he said, “I do love to watch you work. Hell, I like to watch anyone work to tell you the truth.”

“Always the smartass,” I stated. “Hey, are you going to be home next week-end?”

“Yes I am,” Bill replied. “What do you need?”

“I am heading out of town this week-end and wondered if you could check on the house while I am gone.”

Shaking his head side to side as if to suggest he couldn’t, Bill said, “Of course I can. By the way, the reason I came over was to tell you that I have something that I want to show you. Can you come over after you are done in the garden?” he asked.

“Sure I can, but what is it that you want to show me?” I questioned.

“It’s a surprise,” said Bill. “And make sure you clean up before you come over. I don’t want you tracking dirt into my house.”

As Bill walked away I just chuckled to myself at his statement about tracking dirt into his house. You see, Bill’s house is about as disorganized and cluttered as one can get. He is basically a hoarder and he knows it better than anyone. But since he did ask, I made sure to take a shower so that I wouldn’t track any dirt into his house

After hopping out of the shower I pulled on a t-shirt and another pair of my tight nylon shorts just to be a tease. While I’ve never been attracted to Bill, mostly due to him being quite heavy, I’m sure I wouldn’t turn a stiff cock down.

As I walked up to Bill’s front door, I saw him in the living room window. When he saw me he started heading for the door, wearing nothing but spider web stockings. I had seen him wearing them on Halloween with a trench coat over top before but never in daylight or without a shirt. As we both stood at the door I could clearly see his growing cock through the stockings and hesitated to enter.

Bill urged, “Come on in Dennis, it’s not like you’ve never seen a cock in stockings before.

EmillyClarck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyClarck

I have a few pictures of you wearing them that I took through your windows.”

I replied hesitantly, “Show me what you have.”

Bill headed over to his couch where his laptop was sitting on the coffee table. As he sat down he patted the cushion next to him and said, “Come sit next to me so I can show you all my pics of you – and of Paul." 

As I sat next to Bill he opened up the file and set it to change pics every five seconds. Most of them were pretty grainy since they were obviously taken at a distance through windows. As the show proceeded, Bill took the liberty of stroking my smoothly shaved thigh with his right hand while simultaneously rubbing his own cock with his left.

The pictures changed from shots through windows to ones of me in my back yard in various states of undress and even masturbating. As the pictures became more graphic Bill started working his way under my shorts and started rubbing my balls. At this point I turned to Bill and said, “I think you are getting a little ahead of yourself, Bill.”

But he interrupted me saying, “When you see these next pics I think you’ll agree that I can do whatever I want.” The next series of pictures showed Paul and I together in most of our outdoor adventures with several close-ups of him fucking me. He must have had a few hundred pictures and the longer it went on the harder I got.

“So,” Bill demanded, “what I want, is to fuck that sweet ass of yours, so take off your clothes and lay across my lap. I want to see those tempting globes up close.” My eyes never left the screen as I stood and took off my clothes. I lay face down across Bill’s lap, my hard cock sliding between his thighs. Between looking at the up-close shots of Paul fucking me and Bill’s rubbing and fingering me, I came hard between his thighs in a matter of minutes.

When I finished cumming I got up and told Bill, “Lay down on your back.”

After he lay down, I pulled down his stockings leaning down to swallow his cock. After I got it hard and slick, I lined it up with my ass and slowly slid it into me. His cock wasn’t very fat or very long but it still felt great inside of me. After starting slowly, I rode it hard and fast for about ten minutes until he filled me with his hot cum.

As I stood, his cum started leaking from my ass and he reached up with his right hand to collect some on his fingers. He then stuck them in his mouth licking and sucking them like he couldn’t get enough. Apparently he liked it enough to pull my ass down on his face to get it direct from the source.

His tongue probing and licking my ass got me hard all over again. So I slowly worked his tongue towards my cock and before long he was sucking me like a pro. It was when he started sliding three fingers into me that I came and he took every last drop.

After I came down from my high, Bill sat up and I sat next to him. I said smiling, “Bill, you don’t have to blackmail me for sex, just give me a call. I really do love the pictures, can I get copies? How did you get them all? Paul and I didn’t even know when we were going to fuck, it just happened.”

“Don’t get mad,” Bill said as he held his hands up, "and I'll explain."

“I was walking the neighborhood late one night when I saw a light coming from your back yard. It looked like your back door opened and closed so I crept up quietly thinking it was a break-in. That is when I saw you laying in the grass buck naked stroking your cock. Something about you laying there was so sexy and I hadn’t been that hard in years. After you finished up and went inside, I finished up too and that’s when I started watching you constantly.”

“That still doesn’t tell me how you knew about the times with Paul. Most of those meetings were when it was still light outside and you can’t see his backyard from your house.”

Bill smiled a big shit eating grin and said, “When you went to work I hung a couple of motion sensor cameras in both of your back yards. It signals me when the camera turns on and if it looks good I head your way.”

“Wow! You are a professional stalker. You did all this to get into my pants?”

“Actually all I initially wanted was some jerk-off material and to watch you play with yourself. It wasn’t until you and Paul hooked up that I started to think about getting some of that ass myself. Then you guys quit fucking outside and started going into Paul’s basement and I couldn’t watch anymore. So I figured that I could get all I wanted by blackmailing you and Paul with these pictures.”

“So was it all worth it? Did my ass live up to the hype?” I questioned. 

Bill looked at me and said, “Are you frigging kidding me? It was the best I’ve ever had!”

“Do you want some more?” I asked suggestively.

“Unfortunately,” Bill said, “I can’t go again so soon, but how about tomorrow?” 

“I’ll stop by after work and this time you can ride me,” I replied. Then I put on my clothes and strutted out the door heading for home.

Lying on the couch later in the evening I wondered whether I should include Bill in the upcoming weekend activities.

But that was a decision for Part 2.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments