Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 20. My Personal Gangbang And Pulling A Train!

"I finally get the gangbang I wished for"

79
19 Comments 19
55.7k Views 55.7k
9.9k words 9.9k words
Famous Story

My journey from a sex-obsessed teen to a group sex-loving swinger was blossoming. I was now firmly fixed on becoming a gangbang queen. The recent wonderful threesome had elevated my sexual tension. My goal of a properly organised gangbang was now within reach, provided my new friends passed on my phone number as promised. They were as good as their word and a couple of days later I received a phone call from a woman who introduced herself as Claire. She mentioned that our mutual friends had explained my needs to her and that she could arrange this for me.

She was quite forthright and her frankness quickly put me at ease. Claire asked me about my previous history and how many men I’d had at a single event. I told her as much as I could about my previous group experiences including the twelve I had done as a teen. She asked me specifically if I had ever been the only female in the group gangbang situation. I told her that I hadn’t, but it was my long held desire to take on a group and be the sole object of their attention. We discussed some arrangement details. Did I prefer afternoon or evening; bareback or condoms?

Evening and bareback thanks.

These parties were organised about once a month, sometimes for herself, or for other friends. It was essential to know condom or bareback as some men would only go one way and this would affect her invitee list. Claire asked me how many men I wanted and I told her I was hoping for about twenty.

She paused for a moment and then said, “That’s a lot for the first time.”

I told her I’d already done over a dozen in a night and thought I could well handle it. We agreed on a prospective date about two weeks away and she said she would see what she could arrange and call me back to confirm.

The anticipation had my hormones raging over the next weeks and I made many ‘come fuck me’ calls to the guys on my rotation list. I was distracted at work and finger-banged myself in the toilets to calm down. My cunt tingled every time I thought about what was coming up. I was desperate for the phone call telling me the night was on.

Finally, Claire called me back about ten days later and confirmed the date for the coming Friday night. I was to come over about one hour before the time she had given the guys to arrive. On the day, I left work early and went home to polish myself up; shave, nails, hair, and makeup, to be as perfect as I could. I wanted the guys to remember this night; to remember me and want to see me again.

I arrived at the house about eight pm. I judged Claire to be in her early forties when she answered the door and waved me in. She was dressed casually in a shirt and jeans, but wearing heavy ‘night out’ makeup. Once inside she gave me a welcoming kiss on the cheek near the lips, but not on the lips, and walked me through the house where she introduced me to her husband Nick. He was a stocky man with a big muscled chest and welcomed me with a hug, a firm hand on my arse, and a kiss directly on the lips. It was a natural display of swingers’ familiarity. They gave me a glass of white wine and then sat me down to explain the proceedings for the night.

The men had been invited to come at nine pm. Claire had managed to arrange for eighteen guys to come but cautioned that sometimes there were some no-shows. Nick would also participate and start things off. She would play around on the fringes, sucking the guys and letting them have a stab in her while they waited for their turn. The important thing was to keep them hard so they were ready to take over. All the guys invited would be going bareback so it would be a sloppy night. It was likely some of the guys would stay until the end and others would leave as soon as they had shot their load. The ones who stayed were those who wanted to go twice or more. There was to be no rush and I could expect to be finished by about midnight. Claire made it clear that I was the person in control and could call a time out for a breather, a drink, or a cleanup whenever I felt the need. If it became too much or I got sore, let her know and she would join in and share the load.

She ushered me through the house to see what she called the Playroom. It was not dissimilar to the room my threesome friends had devoted in their house. A large bedroom, sparsely furnished with a king bed in the centre of the room. No headboard or footboard; just the mattress and base with fitted sheets. This was so the guys could all stand around the bed, and I could be shifted to any edge or end for use. I swear my cunt started leaking at the very thought of it. A mirrored cupboard had one of the sliding doors open. A pile of hand towels was stacked on a shelf along with tubes of lube; all that was needed really.

“Come on, let’s get ready,” Claire said.

I followed her into their bedroom. She started unbuttoning her shirt, pulled her jeans off, and dropped them on the bed. I followed her lead. I had worn erotic lingerie under my clothes, whereas Claire was already naked.

“You won’t need those. It’s better if you’re already in the raw when they get here,” she said. “It stops the mucking around.”

I stripped off the lingerie and added it to the pile. Her body was pretty good for her age; toned and still in good shape. I could see her eyeing me up and down while we undressed. Her cunt was fully shaven like mine. When we were nude, she stood up straight in front of me, hands on hips, with her pelvis thrust forward. She stared me up and down. “We make a pretty good pair,” she laughed. Her casual frankness made me very comfortable and I suddenly felt I wouldn’t have minded going to bed with her right then. I didn’t even know if she liked girls.

Nick appeared from the adjoining bathroom, fresh from a shower and drying his hair. His cock was swaying as he walked; firm from the warm water but not yet stiff. It was a decent length and thickness; chunky like him. He made a bit of a show of drying it and towelling his balls while he looked me up and down. His eyes locked onto my cunt for a few moments and he then flicked his head, indicating for me to turn around. I turned my back to him so he could look at my arse. Standing beside me, Claire ran her hand down my back and over my cheeks and then turned me to face him again. Nick brought one hand to my breast, gave it a squeeze, and thumbed my nipple.

“Very nice,” said Nick. “You’ll have fun tonight.”

I noticed his cock had thickened up considerably and he had a half erection. The thought of soon having it in me gave me another damp flush.

“Come on,” said Claire. “The guys will be arriving soon.”

I looked in the mirror for a last check-over and fluffed my hair. There was not much to check. I was stark naked. I gave my nipples a stretch and a twist to firm them up.

“Don’t worry too much,” Claire said, “You’ll be a mess before long.”

We went back out to the living room and refilled our wine glasses. The doorbell started ringing a few minutes before nine. Nick answered and ushered four guys into the room. Introductions were made and visual appraisals conducted. This continued for about the next fifteen minutes with guys arriving in groups or alone. They all undressed after the greetings and put their clothes in separate piles along the living room wall. The room was comfortably lit and it was truly wonderful to watch all these cocks coming into view, not just because I like cocks and looking at them, but knowing they were all here for me to have my cunt filled with them. I was getting some tummy butterflies at the thought. What I had yearned for and fantasised about for so long was about to happen. A quick appraisal of the guys placed the age range from young twenties to about mid-fifties with a concentration in the thirty to forty brackets. Cocks were all sizes; some long, some thick, some already getting hard, and others flaccid and shrunken.

There was a casual familiarity between the hosts and the guys with many of them cupping Claire’s breasts or fondling her behind as they greeted her. She responded to many by squeezing their cocks or fondling their balls. I was introduced after they had kissed Claire and received a mix of kisses, tit squeezes, arse gropes, and cuddles. I was surrounded by a group of guys chatting, with hands starting to roam over my body while I sipped my wine. I was openly having my tits felt; hands were on my arse sliding in my crack. I gazed around the room looking at all these naked men with their cocks, knowing they were mine, all mine tonight. My cunt was already very wet.

I needed cock and wanted to get this thing going. I dropped to my knees and took a cock in my mouth, another in each hand, and started sucking. Other men closed in around me. I turned my attention to them as well; sucking first one, then another, and then back to another. Some men squatted down beside me, feeling my breasts and tweaking my nipples, while others slipped hands down around my arse between my legs. Fingers started sliding in my crack and penetrated me. I was already wet and the groping attention made me wetter. Between the wall of legs, I could see Claire kneeling on the carpet and sucking some of the other guys like I was.

Nick appeared at my elbow, lifting me to my feet, and gently steered me towards the other room. We followed Claire into the playroom with the guys falling in behind. Once there, I was eased down onto the bed by several pairs of hands. I was positioned centrally and my legs were lifted apart. Hands were roaming all over me, feeling me everywhere and setting my senses alight. A cock presented itself near my cheek and I turned my face taking it into my mouth. Another cock appeared on the opposite side. Hands rotated my head off the first one and plugged my mouth onto this one. This guy was suiting himself and prodded into my throat. That’s okay. That’s why I’m here.

Suddenly, it was a wave of bodies around me, as if a bell had been rung. Two mouths descended on my nipples sucking them in; hands lifting my knees to pull my legs apart. Fingers probed in my cunt, peeling my lips apart, rubbing my clit, and slipping inside me. Soon a mouth closed over my cunt and started licking me. I was already in heaven and hadn't been fucked yet. Turning my head from one side to the other gave me a chance to look down and I saw that it was Nick licking my cunt. I recalled Claire saying that he started things off with first dibs. She was sitting on the bottom edge of the bed with her head bowed over a couple of cocks, sucking intently. I closed my eyes and felt another cock slide in my mouth.

The men were talking quietly amongst themselves and I could hear comments such as: “Fantastic tits, Great cunt, Nice arse, Soft mouth;” all empowering words for a wanton woman like me. I heard a man say “Move her up here,” and many hands lifted me slightly and shifted me up the bed so that my head was hanging back over the edge of the mattress. Nick’s mouth on my cunt followed me up to the bed, barely missing a lick. Looking up, all I could see was a big ball sack above my eyes and a rigid cock standing out from it. Two hands supported the back of my head while the cock slipped into my mouth and proceeded down to my throat.

I relaxed my throat and the cock pushed all the way down. I could hear gasps from above as the man throat-fucked me. I desperately needed some cock in me now, and right on cue, there was movement down below. Nick was climbing up on top of me and I could feel his cock pressing against my cunt, sliding in my flaps, and then his knob lodging in my hole. One big shove and he pushed it all in. He went in easily. The two men fucking me set up an alternating rhythm, sliding in and out of my mouth and my cunt. The cock in my mouth was a nice size, not overly stretching me, and long enough to reach my throat. I started my swallowing action every time his knob reached my throat and soon heard heavy breathing coming from above me. Almost immediately, squirts of cum are in the back of my throat and I was swallowing for all I was worth. Appreciative groans from above continued while I sucked him clean.

He moved away quickly once done, giving me a chance to lift my head for a final swallow and take some deep breaths. This brought me face to face with Nick who was still fucking me with a steady tempo. He looked down at me and then quickly licked my mouth. Did he want to taste some cum? I lifted my mouth to kiss him and poked my tongue in deeply. He responded urgently, running his tongue around my mouth to taste more cum. I had found out something else about Nick. His fuck tempo increased quickly with loud body slaps echoing in the room. He started grunting as he tongued my mouth and his orgasm took over. I felt my cunt get suddenly wetter as he squirted his cum into me. I kept myself spread as wide as possible while he unloaded, giving him maximum depth. After he had slowed to a stop, he pulled out and then shuffled up my body on his knees until his cock was near my face. He dropped his cock into my mouth and I gave him a cleaning suck, swallowing his last drips.

There was movement behind him while I cleaned him up and another cock pushed into me and started fucking. Nick slipped sideways off the bed and then kissed me while his cum was still in my mouth. The guy fucking me lay down with his arms under me, holding me close. He fucked hard and fast. I could hear the body slaps and his breath rasping near my ear. He was going for a finish so I fucked up to meet his cock. He shot his load fairly quickly and I felt fresh wetness inside me. He pulled out quickly and moved away.

Another guy quickly moved up and slipped in. His cock felt quite fat, but I was nicely loosened up from two fucks and very wet from their cum loads, so I could handle it with ease. He fucked away with a nice steady rhythm and I could sense he was in no hurry. Some action at my head had another cock slip into my mouth and throat fuck me. Shortly after I started my throat-swallowing motion, he pulled out.

I heard him say, “Try that out. It’ll make you blow in seconds.”

Another cock immediately slid in and pushed to my throat. I repeated the swallowing for him and was rewarded with some groaning and “Oh fuck me.” He stayed in me longer while Fat Cock was still pounding me. This was heaven. Every time I opened my eyes, all I could see was flesh and faces around me. My fat cock man pulled out. I hadn’t felt him cum. He was obviously a ‘saver’ who wanted to go again later. As soon as he was clear from between my legs, another guy moved in to have a go.

This pattern continued for a while, with some guys coming in my mouth and some guys pulling out before they blew their load. The guy fucking me emptied his load, pulled out, and was replaced by another guy sliding into his wetness. He fucked me fast and furious and very soon dropped another load of cum into me. The guys were going through me quickly now, some cumming and others pulling out before they blew. My mental tally so far was eight fucks and four throat fucks. The room was hot from all the bodies and I was glazed. The guy fucking me dropped his load and I took the opportunity to sit up when he pulled out. Some arms helped me up and supported me while I asked for a drink. A glass of water was presented as soon as I asked and I gulped it down.

“How are you going Darl?” “Everything okay?” The guys were really nice and caring. Someone was wiping the perspiration off me with a hand towel. Looking around, the room was still full and I could see more guys waiting outside the door. Plenty more action yet and I hadn’t cum. I was pacing myself nicely and just revelling in having all this cock at my disposal. I lay back down again and another guy got on and slipped in while another settled into my throat.

These guys were fantastic. There was no fear of sloppy seconds or thirds here. They all just hopped in for their turn while others supported my legs by holding my ankles. Another cock emptied squirts of cum into my throat and brought me back to reality. I was entering a state of bliss; some unreal place where I was a tingling mess of desire. I had cocks continually pounding in my cunt, dropping loads and making squelching sounds as their pumping squeezed the cum out of me. If I thought I was busy before, the pace now seemed to pick up. Many new faces were before me and the guys seemed to be going in a quicker rotation now, some cumming and some just having a fuck for a while and getting off again. My mouth seemed to always have a cock in it and my nipples were in constant use. I’d lost track of how many loads I’d had and how many guys had fucked me. That wasn’t important anymore. I just didn’t want this to stop. As one guy replaced another, I could feel the cum leaking out down over my arse hole.

I needed a break for a pee, so sat up again when the guy in me finished and pulled out. I went to Claire’s bathroom, off her bedroom. There was so much cum dripping out of me, my thighs were slipping together as I walked. I wiped up some of the cum after I peed and splashed my face with water to freshen up. Claire’s words came back to me as I looked in the mirror;

“Don’t worry too much; you’ll be a mess before long.”

I certainly looked like a woman who’d been well fucked. My hair had lost its fluff. There was a stiff patch of hair near my temple where cum had been shot into it and the eyebrow on that side was also stiff from another drip. I rubbed the cum off my eyebrow and used Claire’s brush to clean my hair. A fresh squirt of her perfume under my tits and I was ready to return to the room.

Claire was entertaining two men in my absence. She was standing at the side of the bed, bent over, resting on her forearms. The guys behind her were taking turns to fuck her doggy style. One would fuck her for about ten seconds and then pull out for the other one to get into her and do the same. There was a fair bit of laughter and she was chuckling away.

I made to get back on the bed but somebody said, “Lift her up.” The men gathered me up by the arms and legs and supported me under my back so I was stretched out above the floor. My legs were held wide apart again and I was supported in mid-air. An older man with silver hair stood between my legs. Putting a hand under each arse cheek, he pushed me higher until my cunt was near his face. His head dipped in and he started licking; slurping my flaps, tonguing my clit, and probing my tunnel. He was sucking on me hard and poking his tongue in my hole. I guessed he wanted to suck some cum out of me. The thought of the other men’s cum being licked out by him sent a clit bolt to my brain. This was very fucking horny and the thought of it was making me feel sex-filthy.

Men to the side of me were sucking on my nipples, but they were being too gentle. I needed them stretched out, so I slid them from their mouths to pull and twist them hard with my own fingers. The guys cottoned on and took over the nipple stretching. The old man was an oral expert, taking his time, actually getting his tongue into my hole, having perfect suction on my clit, and slurping down into my arsehole. It only took a few more moments before the circuits connected. This orgasm was going to be huge and it arrived by express, bucking me in their arms. The guys supported me and kept up the licking and nipple stretching while I writhed and convulsed in mid-air.

This seemed to fuel the guys and they lowered me down a bit so I could be fucked. The old guy that licked me shot into me like a bolt, just standing there, holding me by the hips and pumping into me with a gentle rhythm. This was glorious. I was just a fuck toy for all the men; my favourite. My cunt was singing. I felt him dump his load in me and pull out. Another cock followed right in and fucked me furiously. I was aware of the men holding me swapping out to go around for their turn. As one finished and pulled out, another took his place. This seemed to be a favourite game and guy after guy came in me. Sometimes the guy stood still while the other guys just slid me back and forward on his cock. More cum erupted into me and I was getting load after load.

In this position with my head supported, I could watch the guys and see what they were doing; which one was fucking me and who was blowing in me and pulling out. I could feel cum dripping from me, around my arse onto the floor and I hoped Claire wouldn’t mind. I could see her. She was still bent over the bed with a guy fucking her from behind. Another one was kneeling on the bed in front of her with his cock in her mouth, so she was getting her share. I think she was sucking them to keep them hard before they came to fuck me.

The room had thinned out a little and I guessed some of the guys that had unloaded had left or gone to the other room for a drink. Some others were milling in the corridor outside, slowly stroking their cocks to keep them hard. The guys were saying to “turn her over.” I was flipped over in their arms to face the floor. A guy started doing me again but this time from the rear in the doggy style. It was different, but I couldn’t see who was fucking me. In this position, my tits were hanging down free and hands were squeezing them. These were different guys now and they were being too gentle. I needed them stretched again. I placed my hands on their hands, squeezing the fingers and pulling down towards the floor to give them the idea that they could stretch them. I was rewarded with long pinches pulling them down from me.

This started sending bolts to my clit and I could feel myself on the rise towards an orgasm again. A guy presented himself at my head, pushed his erection into my mouth and started fucking. The guy fucking me was pounding into me, with a decently thick cock stretching me nicely. My clit was humming and I could feel myself losing control. Fingers started foraging in my flaps, rubbing my clit, and that was it; I was gone. The feelings running through my body had all my senses on fire. I was gasping and moaning into the cock in front of me. While I was cumming, I felt the guy fucking me unloading, dropping yet another load into my cunt.

The guys returned me to the bed. I sat on the end opposite to Claire, watching her suck off the guy she was with. One of the guys fetched a glass of water for me to drink. We sat on the bed, one on either side of me and one kneeling on the floor between my feet. The guys at my side were feeling my tits and flicking my nipples. The one at my feet was gently thumbing my clit. We were having a light chat. Mostly compliments about how good I was, how my tits were great and I sucked really good. My throat was great; how much could I swallow? I enjoyed these sex talk conversations and told them I loved lots of cock at once. They said I was stating the obvious. A guy handed me a small towel to wipe myself. I lifted up to wipe between my legs. There was a big wet patch under me.

One of the guys asked if there was anything else I wanted tonight. This was my chance. I wasn’t going to let anything I wanted pass me by.

“Anybody up for a DP?” I asked.

There were appreciative murmurs in the room and Claire lifted her head from a cock to smile at me. A guy rolled into the middle of the bed with his cock poking up and pulled me over to sit on him. He positioned his cock at my hole and I slid down on him. Another guy settled in behind me and pushed me forward and down. I felt another cock nudging at my hole and relaxed to spread myself as wide as I could to accommodate it. I felt it pushing in, knob lodged, and finally a big shove all the way in. Two beautiful fat cocks in me. I was stretched. I wanted it and I got it.

The guys settled into a nice rhythm alternately sliding in and out of my cunt. It was beautiful, feeling these two cocks sliding in and out against one another. I was losing myself in the feeling of two cocks in me at the same time, thinking it couldn’t get better when another guy stood on the bed in front of me, slipped his cock into my mouth and lodged his knob in my throat. That was all I needed. Three cocks in me and I was on the verge of cumming again. The two guys in my cunt had set up a nice alternating rhythm with one sliding out when the other pushed in. The feeling was exquisite but the picture in my head was pushing me along. I wished that I could look under me and see those two cocks in me. Another mission; one day I’ll work out how.

The guy under me started gasping and “oh yeah"ing. He pushed into me deeper and held firm. The guy above kept pumping, sliding along his cock. The guy under me groaned and I felt a load of wetness inside me. He was blowing his load from the friction of the other cock. Almost immediately, the guy behind me started fucking into me really hard and I’m feeling really wet inside. He’d been set off by the first cum dump and is spurting inside me, co-mingling his cum with all the rest. The guys slowed down and finally slipped out and moved away. That was two more loads in me.

My next need was two more cocks up my cunt and another one in my arse. I did what I do best. I just asked who wanted it. I told them I wanted two cocks in me and one up my arse. There was no shortage of takers. Two guys jumped on the bed. One said to the other, “I bags the arse” and got behind me. It seemed that these guys had done this before and knew what position to get into.

VanessaHotl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaHotl

A third guy was invited in. I did the same as before; straddled the guy under me, slid down on his cock and leaned forward. I felt another guy kneel behind me and rub his cock at my entrance. He pushed hard and slipped in beside the other. I couldn’t quite work out the third guy. He seemed to be standing more over my back and swiping his cock in all the cum that had dribbled around into my arsehole. The guys in my cunt were joggling a bit to stay hard. I felt Arseman’s cock rubbing against my sloppy, coated rosebud and pushing. It was not going in so I tried to relax more and push out to open it. I was very full of cock and this was squeezing my arse tight. Another push and his knob were in. He strokes in and out gaining depth each time until he stopped and I could feel his balls resting in my arse crack. A bit of position shuffling and we were off.

Three cocks stroking in and out of me. I dropped my head onto the guy under me and lay passive on him like a fuck queen doing what I was born for; fuck men, have cocks in me, take cum in me, give orgasms, take orgasms. Don’t waste yourself. Give three orgasms instead of one. Use my cunt, use my arse, use anything you want. I love it and want to give it to you to use. Just take it, it’s yours. Some movement at the top of the bed and I open my eyes. Another guy presented himself at my shoulder and shoved his cock into my mouth. I was full. Four cocks in me. I was in heaven. This was my dream come true. It had finally happened; my solo gangbang, being satisfied by all these anonymous cocks giving me pleasure while I pleasured them, making them squirt their goodness into me.

My senses overwhelmed me. My cunt was full, my arse was full, my clit was bursting, my nipples hard as rocks and being pulled by the guy fucking my mouth. Heaven can’t wait. My orgasm was so violent I felt like my cunt was exploding. I was stiff and hard, convulsing around these cocks while I felt like a piece of jelly, unable to move while they fucked into me.

The guys were really good and fucked me through my orgasm until I lay quiet and gasping. I was dead; limp and wasted, but I wanted their cum. I wanted them all to come in me, to feel what I had felt. I squeezed my arse and cunt muscles to signal I was back and ready. Almost in unison, the guys started stroking into me. It was so good. I had never felt this full before and wanted them to cum. I worked it, squeezing my cunt and arse as they pushed.

The three of them started going harder at me while I lay there and let them take their pleasure. A hand under my chin lifted my face to a rigid cock with a huge hanging ball sack. I opened my mouth and the cock slid in and started a fast mouth fucking. I loved these huge balls and lifted a hand to feel them. His whole ball sack was too big for my hand to close around. The balls inside were like large plums. I palmed and rubbed them for him as his knob nudged into my throat.

Four cocks in me. Three at once was a dream come true. Four was the best. I had achieved the ultimate in giving to, and using men. I was passive now. I couldn’t move much except my cunt muscles and my throat swallowing. The guys were actually urging each other on with comments like, “Come on boys, fuck her good. Give it to her deep. Fill her up.” Most of this seemed to be coming from the guy in my arse with the others throwing in things like “Fuck yeah” and “Hot cunt.”

The man in my mouth started panting harder and pushing a bit deeper and I sensed he was getting close. Swallowing harder on his knob, slapping and roughing up his balls took him over and his cum filled my throat and mouth. He pulled out for a moment and pumped a squirt onto my face before pushing it in again. I was sucking with all my power, wanting to drain every drop from him. My arse guy was obviously watching this and suddenly sped up his thrusting, pushing in deep and grunting. An extra slippery arse tube signalled him emptying his load in there. The guy under me was saying, “Oh fuck, oh fuck” and started cumming in me. This seemed to trigger off the second guy in my cunt and I realized they were getting off on each other’s cock rubbing together inside my cunt and cumming in me at the same time.

This was too much for me. Everything was alive; my cunt was on fire, my arse tingling, my clit bursting again. Too good; too good. Another orgasm rippled through me while I lay prone under these men squirting in me, available for anything; do what you like. I just lay there, a sweaty mess until they disengaged and pulled their cocks from me. The man underneath rolled me off him onto my back, whispered a thank you in my ear and left the bed.

I rested for a moment, recovering my breath and enjoying the latent orgasm. That had taken a lot out of me. I could taste cum in my mouth, my lips were dry and the skin on my cheek was stiff from the dried cum that had been squirted on me during the action. A man handed me a glass of water and propped me up to drink. I looked around the room. There were still quite a few guys standing around the walls. I recognised some faces and figured that these were the guys that stayed on to go twice or more. This night had turned out better than hoped for. Claire was on her knees sucking a cock. I watched her style while I sipped the water. She was a suck-and-lick woman; sucking in the length and then running her tongue underneath and licking the balls.

I looked up at the guy she was sucking and met his eyes staring at me, looking between my legs. A quick scan of the room showed plenty of cock still waiting. Let’s not waste it. I beckoned to him with my finger and he brushed past Claire to climb on the bed. She casually turned her head to see him kneel between my legs and then shuffled along to the next cock in front of her. My new man lay down on me in the standard position, grabbed his cock, wiped it around my flaps, and then slid it home. I was sloppy wet with a cunt full of cum and he was sliding easily. He just settled into a steady rhythm while I lay back, rested, and enjoyed the ride.

I wasn’t really on it at this time. My last orgasm had taken me down a level and I was just enjoying another cock in me, pleasing another man. Two others knelt beside me and folded my knees back, supporting my ankles. This was good. I rolled my hips up a little and felt the guy go a bit deeper. I lay there and let him have his fuck in me. He wasn’t frantic and he was lasting well; definitely a second time for him. His pace hardly changed as he grunted his orgasm; just pushed in harder for maximum depth while he unloaded. He wasted no time in pulling out after he was done.

Another guy came on and switched places with one of the men holding my ankles. This guy scooted around between my thighs, cock in hand, and slipped it straight into me. He did the same as the first guy; got into a medium pace and just fucked while I lay there. He got a bit urgent just before he came and thumped into me harder while he blew his second load. I idly wondered whereabouts in me he had dropped his first one.

I looked around the room as he climbed off me and saw four more standing, watching. Claire was still on her knees servicing one of them. What a trooper! With the last two that had already done me, plus two holding my ankles, this gave me an eight man train. Suddenly, that was what I wanted. Pull a train. I’d heard the expression and here was my chance.

It was getting late in the night and the remaining guys were obviously waiting around for one more empty-out before they went home. Just like Claire had told me. Well come and get it boys. My arousal level suddenly kicked up a notch at the thought of being a gangbang queen pulling a train. I rolled my hips up again as the next guy shuffled between my thighs. I moved the hands of the guys holding my ankles to the insides of my knees and pressed outwards to signal to hold me wide. High and wide took my legs out of the way and I became all cunt for the men. Get up it. Use it. Split me with your cocks. Fill me with your cum. I loved it; loved the feeling of just lying there while a cock filled me. My fingers found their way to my nipples and I started playing with them again; pulling, twisting. The man in me was grunting and unloading.

Three of eight down and Mr Four was sliding in. This was the really young guy I had noticed when they were arriving. He was coming on for a second round and went straight into thrash-fucking. I could understand. He was young and all this would be highly erotic for him; stuff of dreams probably. Go your hardest boy; enjoy that cunt and imprint this moment in your spank bank for the future. Don’t forget me. His fast fucking was pumping cum out of me and it was dribbling down to my arsehole. He didn’t last long and let out a loud, “Ohh fuck, ohh fuck,” as he unloaded in me. His orgasm seemed to last longer and he kept fucking after he had cum. Young guy; probably had more to get rid of. That’s alright; I’ll take it for you.

Number five jumped in quickly after he pulled out, slipped in and started a fast fuck. I sensed he was going for a quick finish and squeezed my cunt muscles on his outstroke to give him the milking feeling. Open with no resistance on the way in; grab it on the way out. Milk that man. It works every time. Sure enough, he blew his load quickly and climbed off. He seemed a bit exhausted.

Number six shuffled in, cock in hand, ready to bury it in my cum flooded cunt. I looked at his cock as he kneeled in. It was really fat; a very thick shaft with a big bulbous knob that I classified as a splitter. Where had this been all night? I’m sure I would have noticed it if he’d already fucked me. He prodded it in looking at me for some reaction. I met his gaze while I felt myself stretching around it. It was not a problem. I liked fat cocks and was loose and saturated from all the night’s action. Seeing I was okay with it, he just dropped his weight forward and jammed it all the way in. As open and loose as I was, it still felt glorious, having that thing pushing me wide open and filling me all the way.

His thrusting started lighting up my clit again and I pulled harder on my nipples. I looked up at him. He was holding himself off me, resting on his hands, staring at me. I met his eyes and rolled my hips up a bit more as if inviting him to go deeper. He grunted a bit, stared into my eyes and pushed hard into me, pressing his groin against mine and rubbing in little circles. This was having a great reaction with my clit and I ground back against him. He continued his fuck like this, sliding in and out and then stopping fully embedded in me and grinding himself on my flaps. This was feeling very good and he was in no rush. I was on the rise again.

There was something about this man. His broad chest; his looking into my eyes while he pumped and ground his cock into me was having an effect. His thickness stretching my insides suddenly felt very good and I was cumming again, shaking and gasping. He didn’t miss a beat; kept the same tempo and fucked me through it. He didn’t let me rest, just kept fucking me while I tried to gather my breath. He was gradually speeding up and fucking me harder. He had dropped down onto me now, resting on his forearms with his hands cradling my head. I was his for the taking and he was taking it.

I closed my eyes and relaxed into it, holding him to me and concentrating on the feeling inside me, my walls stretched to the limit. I’d put bigger things inside me, of course, but not for this long with this much action. I tried my cunt milking action but I was stretched so wide I couldn’t make an impression. Nothing for it but lie there and enjoy it until he decided it was time to finish. The thought gave me a little tremor. I was a prisoner being impaled by my gladiator. Oh yes; hold me down; spread me out; fill my cunt; use it how you like.

As these filthy thoughts consumed me, my man’s pounding got harder and harder, jolting my body and there it was; the extra wetness inside as he pumped his cum deep in me. I held him tightly to me while he had his orgasm. It seemed a long one with lots of cum being emptied into me. He rested heavily on me after he stopped thrusting, his cock still fully buried in me. When he roused, he smiled at me, then leaned down, kissed me fully on the mouth, and whispered some niceties. I thought that was a nice touch. He pulled out and backed away leaving my cunt feeling very empty all of a sudden.

No time for thinking as number seven took his place. Oh yeah; the train’s still rolling. I recognised the man up next. It was the older silver-haired guy who had given me my mid-air licking and enormous orgasm. I didn’t think he’d have had two shots in him, but I’d never had a man this old before, so what did I know? His cock was rigid again and he was about to bury it. He kneeled close to me with my hips and arse cheeks resting on his thighs. Here, he could wipe his cock in my flaps to get it wet. He was wiping it a lot, coating his shaft with cum. He rubbed his knob around the entrance of my hole and then down and around my arse hole. He looked at me while he did this and seeing no reaction poked his knob at my arse.

He raised his eyebrows at me as an enquiry. I nodded my head as an okay. He held his knob and rubbed it in the cum leaking out of me. My arse hole was already coated in it so I was well lubed. A little push out helped to open my arse as he eased his knob in. He rested a moment and then started rocking in me, slipping it in a bit deeper each time. A few of the guys came in closer to watch his cock going up my arse. I rolled myself up higher to give him a better angle to get in and he started fucking me slowly.

He could feel I was tighter there and was going gently while I got used to the invasion in the path less travelled. His hair was mostly grey and his experience showed, firstly with the excellent oral orgasm and now with easing his way up my arse. If older men were all this good I had a new avenue to explore. It was always the pleasure and experience for me, not looks, age or money. Just, how can you make me feel? And what I was feeling now was pretty good. He had settled into a nice slow fuck, tucked up close to me with his hands supporting my hips. Every now and then he would slide right out and just leave his knob in so the other guys could see it in my arse and watch him slide it in again. I relaxed into it, enjoying the tingling spreading through my arse, and let him fuck me.

It was a slow gentle fuck and I had a twinge of disappointment when he became faster and more urgent while he squirted his second load into me. As he was finishing his last strokes and I was feeling his cum coating the inside of my arse, it occurred to me that he was the only man here to have fucked me in all three holes. Now that’s experience. He reached out both hands and squeezed my tits as he pulled out. “Beautiful,” he said and moved away. Claire was leaning against the wall at the end of the bed watching the proceedings and flashed me a quick smile.

There were only a couple of guys left in the room now. One guy kneeling beside me and holding my legs back, the old guy who had just finished in my arse, and number eight, the last carriage on this train. He had been on the bed closely watching the cock in my arse. When he hopped on, he rubbed his cock in the goo, dipped it in my cunt for a few strokes, pulled out, and did it again. I felt like he was having a play until, suddenly, he wiped his cock down to my arse and pushed his knob in. No asking; just assumed it’s in play. I didn’t mind. Anywhere is good for me and I was relaxed and stretched from the man before.

This guy was more urgent and was pushing in quickly. It was okay, I was fully lubed from the old guy's cum in there so his cock was sliding in me easily. He started fucking me much faster. He was going full depth and his balls were slapping in my arse crack. He seemed a bit frenzied and I suspected it was his first time to fuck an arse. If it was, I’d better make it a good one. I rolled myself up higher again so he had full access and was fucking directly down into my arse. To encourage him I gripped his arse with my hands and pushed him down hard with every instroke. He was getting more and more wild, fucking me hard. My poor arse was going to know about this tomorrow. He didn’t last much longer and started groaning loudly while he thrashed into me. I felt his cum making me wetter inside again and gripped his arse tight while he shot his load. After he’d rested he propped himself up on his arms and looked at me.

“Thanks,” he said.

“First time anal?”

“Yeah, my wife won’t do it.”

“Like it?”

“Hell yeah, best fuck I’ve had in ages.”

He pulled his cock out, slid off the bed, wiped his cock on a hand towel, and left the room.

Everybody else except Claire had gone.

“Want a drink?”

I nodded. She tossed me a hand towel and left the room. I wiped up the mess between my legs, squatted over the towel, and squeezed out as much as I could. Claire returned with two glasses of wine. She was still nude.

“Well, aren’t you the entertainer?” she said, sitting on the bed. “All the guys are asking where we found you”

“Did they have fun?”

“Fuck yeah. You were brilliant. This has been a great night. One of the best we’ve had.”

“Have they gone?”

“Most. There’s a few out with Nick having a drink and getting dressed. Want to say goodbye?”

We joined the small group in the living room. Nick and a couple of others were still nude and others were putting their clothes on. Everybody suddenly became very chatty and greeted me like an old friend.

“Here she is. We didn’t think you were going to come up for air.” Lots of jokey comments.

I was interested to see the two men that had stood out to me were both still here. The guy with the really fat cock was still undressed and drinking with Nick. He was a fine specimen of a man. Even hanging down, his cock was a really decent thing with a definitely oversized knob and heavy ball sack. I wanted more of that. The other one was the older silver-haired guy. He was getting dressed. I wonder what else his experience could show me. I wanted to try him again too. On a quick whim, I handed my glass to Claire and whispered I needed to pee.

I headed for their room, had a quick pee, wiped up some more cum and washed my hands. Seeing myself in the mirror, I did look a well fucked mess with tangled hair and smudged eye makeup. I’d had fun for sure. I wrote my phone number on two scraps of paper from my bag and scrunched them in my hand. The old guy was saying goodbye to Nick at the front door as I returned so I quickly went over, put an arm around his neck and kissed him. My other arm ran down his body to his pocket. I shoved the piece of paper in his pocket and said thank you. He gave me a knowing smile before I went into the next room. One done. The big cock guy was saying goodbye to Claire so I did the same thing with him; turning him away from her while I shoved the paper in his pocket. Maybe I could just ask her for their numbers, but I wasn’t sure about that yet. He also realised I had stuck something in his pocket and gave me a grin.

After the guys left, I sat on the couch beside Claire to drink our wine. Nick went off to have a shower. We were still nude and it was quite normal. We’d been nude all night and seen each other having sex so no point in changing now. She asked me how it had been for me. It was better than I could have imagined. She told me there were two no-shows from the eighteen invited. So I had done sixteen plus Nick and I didn’t know how many had gone twice. Claire said she thought it was most of them as only a couple had left after one fuck. I talked about a few of the guys and casually worked around to the fat cock guy.

“Oh yeah, his nickname’s Ram on account of his cock being like a ramrod. He’s very popular with the ladies.”

When I mentioned the older guy, I told her he was the oldest man I had ever been with.

“Yeah, that’s Jeff; he’s a sweetie, very good in bed. He’ll do anything you ask and he has some moves that can really make you fly. Experience and patience really count.”

I told her he had made me cum very hard.

“Yep; he’ll do that for you.”

It seems I had not been wrong about my two best choices.

Claire’s eyes were flicking up and down me as we talked. She couldn’t see much while I was sitting but her eyes seemed to focus on my tits quite often as we talked. Was she interested? Did she do women too? She had kind of posed nude to me earlier in the night when we were getting ready and said we made a good pair. And she had rubbed her hand down my back and over my arse cheeks when I turned around to let Nick look at me. I decided to put out a feeler, so arched my back and pushed my chest forward, thrusting my tits towards her. I rubbed my hand over them, as if soothing them.

“These got a workout tonight,” I said.

“No wonder. They’re a nice set and you’ve got great nipples.”

“Thanks,” Pause.

Claire made an involuntary move forward and looked at me. I smiled at her and leaned towards her as an okay. Her hand stroked underneath my breast and up to the nipple. She tweaked it gently and gave it a small stretch. Holding the stretch, she said

“You like this don’t you?”

“Yeah; it gets me going.”

“I noticed while I was watching you. The guys were pulling on them really hard.”

“Yeah, I like that feeling of them being pulled away from me.”

I held my other nipple between my fingers and pulled it out, hard, to show her how far they can be stretched. Claire made an appreciative moan and pulled harder on the other one.

“Fabulous,” she said, then dipped her head in quickly and took it between her lips. She sucked it into her mouth and flattened it between her tongue and the roof of her mouth, working it with her tongue. Now it was my turn to moan. When she released it, I turned fully towards her, put my arms around her and pressed my tits into hers. She turned her head and kissed me fully on the mouth, our tongues working on each other. I reached a hand down and massaged her tits. It was nice to feel some womanly softness after all the hard-bodied men tonight. We kissed and felt each other’s tits for a while.

I broke off the kiss and pushed her gently on the chest into a semi-reclining position. I stroked a hand over her breasts and belly and into her crotch. She splayed a knee out to give access for my fingers to slip between her lips. She was very moist, and my fingers slipped up and down her crack easily. Her flaps were nice and fleshy and I could feel her clit was firm under its hood. I hadn’t planned on this tonight. I gave her a quick finger up the vag and sat back with a big breath.

“Wow,” she said, sitting up. “Now that was nice. Would you like to come over another day, just the two of us?”

“Yeah; I’d like that.”

Nick came back from his shower, his cock swaying as he walked in, saying he was hitting the sack. He leaned down and gave me a kiss and said thanks, it had been a great night and hoped I’d had a good time. I assured him I had. I realised this was probably my cue to leave and I was a bit tired. They both came to the bedroom with me and Claire asked if I was interested in another night like this, or some other parties. I told them I was interested in anything like this, and please let me know of any parties I could attend. I stuffed my lingerie into my bag, pulled my clothes on, and said goodbyes. Claire gave me their phone number before I left.

I thought about the event on the drive home. The night had been a bit of a blur. Three and a half hours of sex had passed quite quickly. It was very full-on being the centre of attention. It was hard to imagine it could have gone off as well without Claire’s help.

As I soaped myself in the shower, I had mental images of all those cocks again; the cum in me and the fucks up my arse. My arsehole was a bit tender and I was soothing it with the warm water from the hand shower. Gently soaping my flaps and with the warm water on my arse, I couldn’t believe I was starting to get aroused again. I stopped myself and hosed off. I needed sleep and recovery.

What a wonderful night. I loved men. My body was my friend. As I drifted off to sleep I thought of how many different sperm swimmers were inside me tonight. Eighteen invitations, less two no-shows, plus Nick equal seventeen men. I had seventeen different types of swimmers in me.

I felt like I was sixteen again.

Published 
Written by LuvitAll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments